LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I change my name or should it stay the same?!

Should I change my name or should it stay the same!?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I change my name?

This poll is closed to new votes

Hi guys! I just wanted some feedback on this. I was thinking about this the other night actually. Should I change my name to Jeggy The BabySpiderBoy or keep it to Jesse The BabySpiderBoy???? Personally, I like Jeggy because it's MORE babyish. But I want YOU GUYS to decide. And list the reason why you choose the answer you did, I'm VERY curious!?????☺️?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Jesse The BabySpiderBoy Do what feels right.  Remember it is your name not ours!

I KNOW but I just want to hear what you guys have to say. I value you guys opinions. So you gotta chime in. It means a LOT to me! And be sure to go and vote! That's why I put that there. it's not just for show! Be sure to fulfill your patriotic duty. Otherwise this REALLY could become an American Nightmare!!!! LOL!?????☺️????♥️?♥️??♥️????♥️??♥️??????

cody-rhodes-wrestlemania.gif

cody-rhodes.gif

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

I KNOW but I just want to hear what you guys have to say. I value you guys opinions. So you gotta chime in. It means a LOT to me! And be sure to go and vote! That's why I put that there. it's not just for show! Be sure to fulfill your patriotic duty. Otherwise this REALLY could become an American Nightmare!!!! LOL!?????☺️????♥️?♥️??♥️????♥️??♥️??????

@Jesse The BabySpiderBoy I voted!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I voted for you to stick with Jesse but do what feels right for you

Alternatively, what about a mash up?

Jeggesse Spidey Boy or something

That's a great idea to you buddy! I DIDN'T EVEN think of that!? REALLY?! I'm surprised, I thought YOU of ALL people would have chosen to change my name to Jeggy.????

• Like 2

Okay! I just wanna give you guys an update on what's going on. Thank you all for your feedback!?????????????☺️ I REALLY appreciate it! I've made my decision! And therefore, I'm announcing the closing of THIS poll! Thank you all for participating.????☺️ Although I wish MORE had! I want my decision to be a surprise.?? So I'm NOT gonna tell you guys but just know, I valued y'all's opinion very much. And I wanna give a special thanks to @Apache Raccoon for helping me in THIS decision!??☺️???????

• Thanks 2

Why should anyone's name be a matter of public opinion? Think for yourself and act on that alone

• Like 2
On 5/26/2022 at 5:35 PM, Little Babydoll Christine said:

Why should anyone's name be a matter of public opinion? Think for yourself and act on that alone

I just like to hear other people's opinions. I like to hear from ALL my spiderlings!!!!!!???♥️??♥️??️?️♥️?♥️??? Including you!!!! LOL!???????????♥️??♥️????♥️????

13 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I just like to hear other people's opinions. I like to hear from ALL my spiderlings!!!!!!???♥️??♥️??️?️♥️?♥️??? Including you!!!! LOL!???????????♥️??♥️????♥️????

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

I would do what you think is right, and follow your heart and instincts :)

Brian

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

I would do what you think is right, and follow your heart and instincts :)

Brian

I already did Brian! That's why I close the poll, and change my name to BabyJeggySpideyBoy! By the way, I'm on Twitter if you wanna follow me. My username is BLACKARACHNID, and my Twitter handle is BLACKARACHNID26.?????♥️?☺️?

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Little Babydoll Christine sometimes you come off sounding like a jaded meanie!!!

Whatever

• 1 year later...
On 5/30/2022 at 3:14 PM, Widdle Webslinger said:

I already did Brian! That's why I close the poll, and change my name to BabyJeggySpideyBoy! By the way, I'm on Twitter if you wanna follow me. My username is BLACKARACHNID, and my Twitter handle is BLACKARACHNID26.?????♥️?☺️?

@Widdle Webslinger I see you changed it again.  Yay!  Good for you 

• Like 1