LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could bring back one discontinued diaper design what would it be

6 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

5000ml = everyday?   ?

Sure, why not!!?? Better than the 2500 ml that they used to have. More extended wear, durable diaper, if you dont mind the expense.!??

• Like 1
On 5/25/2022 at 11:09 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Oh that's easy --- CRINKLZ ORIGINAL!

But in an XL size.

crinklz-v1-folded.PNG

I wish I had the chance to try the og Crinklz!!! I like the bigger print better than what it is now

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I don’t know if anyone remembers these, but there was a company called BKN a few years ago that produced some ABDL diapers with a Huggies look to them. I had a few, and I remember they were thick single-tape diapers, as thick, if not thicker than anything on the market today. I kinda wish they’d bring those, or at least that simple print, back.

image.png.5ebd0977ac11898aa2fd5e5554f96607.png

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 8:27 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I miss the Race Car Diapers that they used to make. I especially liked how they would make them in various different sizes beyond just small, medium, and large. And EXTRA large. But they were one of my FAVORITES specifically because they were one of the only Diapers that fit me really well, due to my small size. Which I LOVE by the way!?????? I LOVE having the body of a 10 year old!!!! Anyway, don't wanna get off topic. They always gave me a very nice, snug, yet comfortable fit. like I was in Middle School all over again. LOL! I ALWAYS had pure nostalgia wearing them. Grab a diapee and some video games and I was SET for LIFE! LOL!????☺️?????????

Race_Car_Diaper_Specs_06306e34-e511-4c15-81e3-fc37ebcd6426_grande.jpgDscn0338.jpg

Did you also wear star diapers?

I’d love them to bring back 80’s Pampers (only in larger sizes).  I really miss my Pampers. ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’d love them to bring back 80’s Pampers (only in larger sizes).  I really miss my Pampers. ?

Yeah I wore them, I didn't wear them as much as I did the race car diapers but they were pretty good. I didn't like the fact that they were breathable though. It just didn't feel like a true Diapey to me!?????????♥️???♥️???

41 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Yeah I wore them, I didn't wear them as much as I did the race car diapers but they were pretty good. I didn't like the fact that they were breathable though. It just didn't feel like a true Diapey to me!?????????♥️???♥️???

Oh I totally agree with you on that one, I’ve never liked a single breathable diaper that I’ve ever tried!! Give me an old fashioned, plastic backed crinkly diaper any day, the louder the better. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Oh I totally agree with you on that one, I’ve never liked a single breathable diaper that I’ve ever tried!! Give me an old fashioned, plastic backed crinkly diaper any day, the louder the better. 

Oh yeah definitely!? What was it about the breathable ones that you didn't like buddy?!?? And I absolutely agree with you, the louder the Diaper, the better!!!!?????????♥️??????♥️???♥️??

3 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Oh yeah definitely!? What was it about the breathable ones that you didn't like buddy?!?? And I absolutely agree with you, the louder the Diaper, the better!!!!?????????♥️??????♥️???♥️??

They didn’t feel like a proper diaper to me (to say nothing about the fact that every one I’ve ever worn has seeped pee through its breathable backing), they felt like badly fitting underwear, they didn’t crinkle, they smelled funny,  and I wouldn’t trust one to poop in it. Nope, crinkly plastic backed diapers only for me and I mean proper, tape on diapers, no pull-ups either. It needs to scream BABY!! Otherwise it’s not a diaper. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

i want pampers or huggies in adult sizes, and just like the baby size 1 tape on each side.

1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

i like plastic backed over breathable too, i hate change and plastic backed is what  i started with(plus feels more babyfied to me), BUT the diapers ive been getting without having to pay for them are breathable with cloth like backing, and i have noticed fewer rashes where the leg gathers are with these over the plastic backed depends, few rashes = more comfort.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

They didn’t feel like a proper diaper to me (to say nothing about the fact that every one I’ve ever worn has seeped pee through its breathable backing), they felt like badly fitting underwear, they didn’t crinkle, they smelled funny,  and I wouldn’t trust one to poop in it. Nope, crinkly plastic backed diapers only for me and I mean proper, tape on diapers, no pull-ups either. It needs to scream BABY!! Otherwise it’s not a diaper. 

I absolutely agree with you buddy! That Diapee needs to scream "I'M AN BABY!" I especially LOVE tall Diapers!!!!?????♥️??? And I also LOVE Diapees that peek out of my shorts, or pants.?? And crinkle loudly, that makes me feel EXTRA babyish!??????????????♥️????????♥️?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 7:48 PM, MegaChar said:

Cuties Size 7

In fact, my profile picture has my former fursona Charr depicting them.

f2220fd0-423e-48fc-a2f3-86f345c913fb.f8e39e2a861573d557e0d0a80dbe1dfb.jpg

Didn't those used to have at least 3 or 4 designs like that around 2016 or so?  I remember seeing something like that but with other animals as well.

On 8/21/2022 at 1:38 PM, Firefly 35 said:

Didn't those used to have at least 3 or 4 designs like that around 2016 or so?  I remember seeing something like that but with other animals as well.

Yes they did. For some oddball reason they discontinued using this design style for size 7 but keeped it for 6 and below. The size 6 has a kitty in this style

• Like 1

I like simple designs that I grew up with. Gimme a plain white plastic-backed diaper with a tape panel design like the pics below. Luvs with Sesame Street and Pampers with Disney from the late 80’s. Also Luvs with Barney in the late 90’s was a diaper from my childhood that I yearned to wear a lot.

image.jpeg.61a540ef614e7a15040fe3e5058f4931.jpeg

image.jpeg.7c1ed8bacc795254bd1ce6b1cebf38dd.jpeg

image.jpeg.86219390148abaed614c4c68381d4e54.jpeg

image.jpeg.ac23fa142f7fa02ef6373d7899d6d973.jpeg

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, JustinDB87 said:

I like simple designs that I grew up with. Gimme a plain white plastic-backed diaper with a tape panel design like the pics below. Luvs with Sesame Street and Pampers with Disney from the late 80’s. Also Luvs with Barney in the late 90’s was a diaper from my childhood that I yearned to wear a lot.

image.jpeg.61a540ef614e7a15040fe3e5058f4931.jpeg

image.jpeg.7c1ed8bacc795254bd1ce6b1cebf38dd.jpeg

image.jpeg.86219390148abaed614c4c68381d4e54.jpeg

image.jpeg.ac23fa142f7fa02ef6373d7899d6d973.jpeg

I DEFINITELY agree buddy! I would like those DIAPEES too!?????☺️♥️????? I think I grew up with those as well!????

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 10:28 PM, PoopyDiaperDude said:

Molicare SuperPlus.   Amazingly soft purple plastic backed diapers.   I loved those diapers! 

Yes, how I miss those soft purple plastic backed Molicare Slip SuperPlus.

I have kept a single diaper so I always can take it out and feel how wonderfully soft it was and how "audible" the plastic was when you moved. A highlight in the history of Molicare diapers

On 5/26/2022 at 10:52 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

I was mad that they never came out in XL or that would have become my primary choice! 

I like mine to be really snug however the size medium was about ripping point snug and the size large was too big in the leg holes. I must have a odd shaped body or the size diffrence from summer to winter is that drastic ?. All the hood designs by bambinos have seemed to be replaced with designs that are quite strange to me. I mean if I'm going to pay that much it should at least have a design that suits the fashion choice as well ?

They only have a couple that match a design I would consider but the price to design choice makes it not worth the cost during a time of everything raiseing in prices. 

I know what you mean on the size xl as the absorbancy would have been a little better also. For me though the size large was sufficent as with the cost of designer diapers it makes you not want to change so often. The I'm not shure on spellin belessmo costs a bit more and has a higher capacity but it's kind of wasted in a way because it adds alot of extra cost for diaper rash ointments because of the longer time between changeing. 

Well that is my opinion at least. 

I still say the teddy v2 was the best for functionality without waste and extra cost ?

They last I knew had the teddy v1 in a size XL however I liked the all over print ?

• 3 weeks later...

I wish they would bring back the original super dry kids diaper, the plastic and the shape of the padding was identical to a plastic babies pamper pamper of the 80’s to early 90’s diaper they just needed to be thicker for more absorption.

the ones abu has now are just medical diapers with baby prints.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

the early 90s huggies with the muppet babies. im pretty sure i wore those or the old luvs "for him" blue diapers but the muppet babies ones i remember also stealing from my little cousins later on lol

I hope they were VERY absorbent buddy!??????