LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 112 - 5/10/24

On 9/30/2023 at 1:01 AM, dmavn said:

I bet that thing she has been putting on his pull-ups is a tamper detector. Bet she will know right off the bat when she checks it that they have been lying.

On 9/30/2023 at 9:34 AM, Baby Billy said:

I'm wondering since this is a little dorm do they have any cameras to check on the little,s when the nest mother is not there.🙉

1 hour ago, dmavn said:

Back to my thought of it being a tamper detector. I’m betting that is exactly what it is because he is the only little not wetting and they think he’s cheating the system somehow by changing himself..

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

Yeah I'm keeping an eye on Rachel. I suspect she's gradually gonna get more and more... insistant with care of Beth.

31 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

In itself, she has to listen to Beth because of the adjustment Amanda has made.

But we don't know how much this nanny bot part dominates her program.

There are movies where the machines have decided that the best way to protect humans from harm is to wipe them out.

28 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I'm more concerned about her being tampered with. Some unseen foe has it out for Beth and they can hack.

Thanks for the comments here too! 🙂

10 hours ago, Mushysnugglebutts said:

How are these Littles getting these?  They are unable to remove their own diapers or leave campus, so where exactly are they getting this supply from?

Good question! All shall be revealed on that in the next chapter.

Chapter 53: Consequences

I LOOKED UP at Mackenzie’s stern face as she approached. She picked me up and carried me to the changing table, where she sat me up and forcefully pulled all of the snaps in the crotch of the pants open to reveal my dry Pull-Up.

I was nervous about what she would say, sure that I was about to be diapered like the rest of them! I practically shook as she pulled her phone out and navigated for a second before waving the phone over my Pull-Up.

‘Insurance?’ I wondered, suddenly remembering the strip she’d placed on my Pull-Up that morning and the day before.

She smiled at me, “Good thing I didn’t have my night off tonight like I should have! Looks like you were a good boy all day and have earned seven stars on the chart!”

“You know I didn’t wet those?”

She nodded, “I didn’t think you had, but now I know for certain.”

I was now shaking in relief. Mackenzie wrapped me in a hug and then gently reconnected the crotch snaps.

“Wait! Why aren’t you putting him right into a diaper!?!” Elijah asked.

“Because he’s a big boy who doesn’t need diapers except at bedtime. And if he keeps dry a couple more weeks, he won’t even be required to wear them then.” She sat me on the ground and stepped before me, “Unlike certain other little boys trying to play tricks on Connor.”

Elijah looked at me, “Helper!” he hissed.

Mackenzie smiled down at me and turned back, “You know Connor isn’t a helper; he’s actually just been himself. A really sweet boy! However, I don’t think you’ve been very wise here.”

I watched her press some buttons on her phone, and a moment later, Doctor Greene, who we had only been briefly introduced to, came into the room. She was the head nest mother, and I felt like the shit was about to hit the fan!

“There’s some problem here, Miss Mackenzie?”

“Yes, I need to go back through the video for the room for a few minutes to ensure I’m right on who needs to be disciplined. Can you watch these guys for a few minutes while I grab my tablet?”

“Sure,” she said, looking down at me. “Is Mister Slane one of your suspects?”

“No, he’s actually the victim here,” she told her.

“Okay,” she said. She looked at me, “Why don’t you go work on some homework, sweetie, while we grownups figure out what’s going on?”

I shuddered and saw the three who seemed involved glare at me more, even as I figured they must have known they were about to get busted.

I sat down, pulled out my tablet, and started studying and messaging Grandma to fill her in - just in case. Mackenzie was gone for about twenty minutes while our babysitter sat in the rocking chair and stared at us. I had no idea what else to make of things, and suddenly thought about the fact that one of those Pull-Ups was in my bag. I gagged as I realized my backpack was soaked with urine… and it looked like there was something more disgusting that had slimed its way out.

“Umm… Doctor Greene?” I asked.

“Yes, sweetie?”

“Whoever put those things in my bag made a mess…?”

She walked over and said, “Oh my, you’re right… We’ll have to get another bag for you. Did anything else get ruined?”

She watched as I pulled things out and suddenly realized this could be a problem with the hidden compartment!

She turned her head just long enough as Mackenzie opened the door for me to hide the small package under my booster and next to my tablet, computer, and goggles.

Pens, a notebook, and some other items came out to completely empty the bag, with the notebook and most of it finding a spot in the trash can since there was a combination of urine… and something else on them. “When we finish sorting out this mess, I’ll put this bag in the washing machine and see if we can clean it. If not, whoever did this will be paying for a new one for you,” she told me, looking back at me.

I nodded.

Right then, the door opened back up from Mackenzie’s apartment. “Well, I think we have everything we need here, Doctor Greene,” Mackenzie said. “Elijah, Levi, Jack, and Benjamin, you need to get over here right now,” she said to them.

“I didn’t do anything!” Ben tried saying.

“True, you didn’t do the planting, but I see on this video that you gave them a little vial of stuff that they used to unstick their diapers?”

He looked guiltily at the ground, “You can’t prove that…”

“Maybe?” Mackenzie paused before adding, “Luckily, I don’t need to!”

He looked up in surprise, “What do you mean?”

“Well, the six of us are going to take a trip to Dean Northrup’s office,” she told him. “She’ll be the one who sorts this out!”

From somewhere, I watched her pull out some of those toddler cuffs that parents used to keep toddlers from running off. Each of the boys had an arm attached to the two of them, with Mackenzie telling us, “Boys, your lights out will be a little bit late tonight. I’ll be back to change you for bed as soon as I can, or have another mother come by. Behave, I’m watching you,” she pointed to the ceiling where I could see a nanny cam that clearly covered the room.

After they left, Grayson approached me, “Good going, helper!”

He pushed me out of my chair, but I made no move to fight him. I had little doubt I could take care of him, but there was no need to beat him up just then.

“Pathetic!” He said when I didn’t move to fight him before he returned to his area.

I waited to see if anything else would happen before returning to my desk and taking advantage of the extra time for homework.

BETH WAS WORKING on some practice problems for calculus when there was a knock on her door. She looked through the viewfinder and saw Livy and let her in. “Hi, Livy,” she said.

“Where were you for dinner?” she asked.

Beth blushed but said, “Connor took me out to dinner?”

Livy gasped, “No way!!!”

“Close the door, dork!” Beth told her.

She did and then came and sat down on the bean bag chair since Beth was in her desk chair. “Seriously? You two are really going out?”

Beth shrugged, “Other than height, he’s a really great catch!”

Livy giggled at that, “I wonder how he is in bed…?”

“I umm…” Beth stuttered.

“Have you asked your mom for advice on this yet?” She asked her

Beth had a soft, squishy stress ball toy on her desk that she threw at her friend.

Or rather, tried to!

“Young lady, this is not how you should treat your friends!” Rachel suddenly appeared in the middle of them with the ball in her hand.

“Rachel, she’s my friend, and she is okay with it.”

Beth watched Rachel look at Livy, “Even if you are okay with such shenanigans, they’re not going to happen. Your mother would not approve,” she said.

“I’m pretty sure she’d be fine with it, actually,” Beth told her. “We can call her if you want?”

“Fine!”

Suddenly, a dialing sound came from an unseen speaker, and her mom appeared as a hologram. “Hi Beth, what’s going on?”

“What’s going on, Mrs. Sylvester is that your daughter says you wouldn’t mind if she’s throwing things inside at her friend.”

Beth’s mom had a shocked look on her face that matched her daughter’s, “What did she throw?”

“My soft stress squishy ball at Livy, Mom, this thing with Rachel is not working out! She even messed with my alarm clock this morning, so I overslept since she thought I stayed up too late last night! I’m an adult; I don’t need a nanny!”

Her mom suddenly burst out laughing. Beth frowned as her mom devolved into tears before eventually controlling herself, “We’ll fix this, Beth.”

“Please?” She asked her mom.

“Rachel, what age are you currently treating Beth as?”

“Mostly seven, Mrs. Sylvester, other than her bedtime that I let her extend due to her studying?”

“Why do you believe she is seven?” She asked.

Beth glared at the now giggling Livy.

“That’s what she must be based on her height?”

“Rachel, Beth is nineteen years old and an adult.”

“That’s not what the scans show?”

“Beth, you may need to call Amanda to fix this…?”

“Really?!?” Beth asked.

“It could be worse, sweetie?” She said. “I could be on her side?”

Beth blushed at that.

For the next hour, Amanda soon joined in via a holographic call and remote login on the holographic nanny. “This isn’t how I set her up, Addy,” Amanda told her.

“I wonder what happened then?” her mom had asked.

“I don’t know… I’m going to put some more security in here, and I’m putting safeguards in here for you, Beth, to where you can override anything by saying your override code.”

“Thanks,” she told her.

“You’re welcome; sorry about this!”

“No, I’m sorry to kill part of your evening here,” Beth said.

Rachel eventually stood down and disappeared. Livy gave her a lot of crap about the nanny from Hell before going to her room to study while Beth resumed her own.

IT WAS JUST about an hour after our lights-out time when Miss Lilly appeared. “Hi, boys, I’m Miss Lilly! Your nest mommy told me she needed me to come by, so I’m here to get you ready for beddy-bye.”

I blushed at the babying talk from the girl I swam with each day but closed down what I was working on. We’d been assigned a small locker where I locked away my computer, tablet, goggles, and other items, hoping it would be somewhat safe. It was keyed somehow to my biometrics through my hand in a way that was more advanced than fingerprint scanners back home.

Lilly looked at me and said, “Connor, why don’t you go potty while I get these other boys ready?”

“Yes, Miss Lilly,” I told her.

I walked to the bathroom and completely emptied my bladder and bowels. I had brought my bathroom caddy inside with me. I was grateful; it seemed like no shenanigans had occurred with it, at least! Lilly was still in the middle of putting Wyatt’s diaper on him when I came out. I was about to get a water bottle when I noticed all the ones I had brought from Grandma’s were tampered with!

‘Was it them or someone else?’ I wondered. I had a travel mug with me that I quickly ran, filled up with some water, and drank what I hoped would be safe water from the tap.

Finally, I watched Lilly place Wyatt on the ground with a diaper pat, and she said, “Last but not least, you baby boy.”

I blushed but held off complaining since, other than knowing I could swim better than her, I knew nothing about Miss Lilly. Other than her love of swimming matched mine!

She picked me up and sat me down on the changing table. “Stick ’em up!” She said while pointing a fake finger gun at me.

“Huh?”

“Arms up,” she said with a shake of her head. “Normally, I tell my girls arms up like a ballerina, but I figured a boy would prefer the stick ’em up?”

“Oh,” I said, complying, and she pulled the shirt off my head. She pushed me down onto the table and pulled the strap across my chest that I didn’t remember Mackenzie using the last several days. I sat still as she pulled my pants and socks off and momentarily left me sitting in the Pull-Up.

“These are so cute!” she smiled at me, pointing at the Pull-Up. “And I can’t believe you keep them dry!”

I blushed and shrugged.

“Not getting much out of you tonight?” Without warning, she started tickling me for a moment.

“Stawwwp,” I said.

When she did, she said, “Huh, still dry! What a good boy! None of my girls would be dry after that!”

I blushed, “You have a girl’s nest?”

She nodded, “Yes, otherwise I’d be finding some way to claim you away from Miss Mackenzie!”

I just stayed silent, even as my skin was approaching the color of a beet. Lilly ripped the sides open on the Pull-Up, and I watched her hold it up to inspect it before shaking her head. She grabbed whatever that sensor was from the front of it. She placed it on the table before asking, “What diaper does Miss Mackenzie normally put on you, little guy?”

I pointed up, “It’s a regular baby diaper? There should be a cubby with my name on it?”

“Right!” She said, “I forgot Mackenzie is one of the super organized mommies here!”

“Every nest isn’t like that?” I asked.

She blushed, “No, I just have packages of diapers up there by size. Almost all of my girls need bigger diapers than you, though!”

That made me blush with the reminder of how tiny I was.

She grabbed a diaper and showed it to me, “This one, right?”

I nodded, “Yes.”

“It’s so cute that you fit into these! My sister just had a baby a few months ago! I think you’re wearing the same size!”

I sat passively as my legs were lifted and the diaper placed beneath me. My emergency babysitter wasted no time adding baby powder, rubbing it in, and cooing, “My girls don’t show me they like this as much as you do!”

I wanted to die then!

When she had taped the diaper closed, she found a green and yellow footed sleeper in my bin and dressed me in it. “Let’s braid that hair for sleep really quick!” I was grateful that the others seemed already knocked out in their pods as she carried me to my pod area. “Where’s your hairbrush?”

I grabbed a purple one I usually used and handed it to her. “Purple, huh?”

“It was a present from my baby sisters,” I told her honestly.

“Huh,” she said while picking me back up. Once I was in her lap in the chair, she started brushing my hair and seemed much more practiced than Mackenzie. “You take very good care of your hair, I think!”

“I try? My moms’ wouldn’t let me keep it long if I didn’t.”

Right then, she stopped brushing mid-stroke, “Is it true that Stacy Westerfield is your mom?”

I nodded, “Yes?”

“Small world,” she whispered.

“Huh?”

“My mom met your mom once,” she told me.

“Oh? What’s your mom’s name?”

“Kylie Desmonde,” she said, “I’m not sure if the encounter was enough, though, that your mom would remember her name.”

“I’ll ask anyway sometime!” I said with a smile.

She resumed brushing my hair, and soon, it was braided into a loose sleep braid that I knew was sure to leave it curlier the next day. I didn’t care, though, as she placed me in the pod, and I went to lie down.

Once again, I didn’t sleep right away. That meant I was still running through the day’s events when Mackenzie reappeared with Dean Northrup in tow. They came in, and I carefully observed them with one eye open. I didn’t have to wonder long what was up because they woke up Grayson and carried him out of the room. He woke up enough that even through the soundproof pod, I could tell he was wailing and crying.

I did the math then and realized that assuming none of them returned, we were down to just four of us in our nest!

‘Hopefully, I don’t have to worry about more people messing with my stuff,’ I thought worriedly.

‘I wonder if there was anyone else involved?’

I grabbed the griffin and decided to name her Kylie, ‘I like the name, and it’ll help me remember to ask Mom about her!’

She seemed to like the name as far as I could tell, but more importantly, I found comfort in cuddling her and hoped no one was messing with my brain on that!

BETH WAS GRATEFUL that Rachel had disappeared until she climbed into her bed. “I am sorry about earlier, Miss Sylvester,” she said to her.

“Please don’t do it again, and I’ll consider it forgotten, Rachel?”

“Thank you,” she said to her.

“Doctor Westerfield helped me understand my true purpose is just to protect you. I’ll make sure I stick to that purpose!”

“Thank you,” Beth said, climbing underneath the covers.

“May I tuck you in still?”

Beth shrugged, “Sure.”

The AI looked genuinely happy as it pulled the covers up to her neck and patted her on the shoulder. “Goodnight,” she said.

Beth closed her eyes and wondered, not for the first time in her life, just how sentient AIs like Rachel really were.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading!!! Please press the like button and leave a comment!!! Last week this time seemed to work for readers, as I saw a lot more comments and likes than when I posted on Saturdays. So, early in the morning, it is! I have a ridiculously long day today and tomorrow, and would love to come home to some comments and likes! 

Reminder: if you haven't already purchased my latest published book, 'In-Between,' you may find it for sale here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CG4W62M6 . If you did purchase it, please press the '5-Star' rating when you can! You don't have to leave a review to do so. (Though that would be so amazingly appreciated!) All of my books except this current one are now available on Amazon Kindle!

• Like 23
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 53 - 10/6/2023

I wonder if Beth made someone else an enemy beside Kelly, someone has been hacking the systems at Emerson and I don't think Kelly has the brains to pull that off.  That seems to be a Stacy level of knowledge and maybe Kelly blackmailed someone else to do it.😈

Now there are four more losses in Connor's nest.

Well, it's their own fault, but of course it won't help to get rid of Connor's reputation as a "helper".

As for Rachel, I was less surprised I thought more would happen until a mistake was found.

Kylie Desmond you mentioned for a reason I have to find out who that is.

As always great chapter and I'm curious how it goes on

• Like 1

I knew Rachel was being screwed with. They were clever enough not to program her to see Beth as too little too soon.

Well damn those other guys made the worst decision they could have made. 

Like others I'm curious about Lilly's mom. You don't just name drop that without it meaning something!

Oh the agony to wait another week for a chapter. I have the feeling Connor is going to be alone in his nest soon do he gets transfered to the girls then....

9 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

As for Rachel, I was less surprised I thought more would happen until a mistake was found.

My guess is that having Rachel being able to be disabled my Beth at any time of her choosing is what the person who messed with her wanted. This way, Beth can deactivate Rachel and leave her temporarily vulnerable to a future plot!

This was another awesome chapter.  I knew those strips would save Connor.  I am a bit concerned about the substance that was in the backpack.  Hopefully it’s not anything dangerous and where exposure is as simple as contact with the skin. I am also a little worried that the hidden item isn’t discovered. I was glad to see Beth got Rachel figured out.  Now they need to find out who and how someone was able to get in and change the programming. I am looking forward to seeing more. 
I hope you are getting some time to relax and recover from all the hours at work. 

15 minutes ago, CDfm said:

This was another awesome chapter.  I knew those strips would save Connor.  I am a bit concerned about the substance that was in the backpack.  Hopefully it’s not anything dangerous and where exposure is as simple as contact with the skin.

I'm pretty sure it was poop.

17 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I wonder if Beth made someone else an enemy beside Kelly, someone has been hacking the systems at Emerson and I don't think Kelly has the brains to pull that off.  That seems to be a Stacy level of knowledge and maybe Kelly blackmailed someone else to do it.😈

Thanks for the comment! 🙂

15 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

As always great chapter and I'm curious how it goes on

14 hours ago, TerranV said:

I knew Rachel was being screwed with. They were clever enough not to program her to see Beth as too little too soon.

Well damn those other guys made the worst decision they could have made. 

Like others I'm curious about Lilly's mom. You don't just name drop that without it meaning something!

Yeah, not too bright! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

9 hours ago, APhil said:

Oh the agony to wait another week for a chapter. I have the feeling Connor is going to be alone in his nest soon do he gets transfered to the girls then....

Thanks for the comment, sorry for the wait! 🙂

6 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

My guess is that having Rachel being able to be disabled my Beth at any time of her choosing is what the person who messed with her wanted. This way, Beth can deactivate Rachel and leave her temporarily vulnerable to a future plot!

Thanks for commenting! 🙂

3 hours ago, CDfm said:

I am a bit concerned about the substance that was in the backpack.

Yeah, as someone else said it was poop... icky! 

3 hours ago, CDfm said:

I hope you are getting some time to relax and recover from all the hours at work. 

Not until the end of November, really at all, unfortunately. Thanksgiving offers a brief few days off and then things ramp up until about the 1st of the year. Then I'll be in my chance to write though! 🙂

Thanks for the comments everyone!!! 💜

I knew those Littles were in trouble. I can't believe they did that to his bag. I wonder if they're the ones to tamper with his water, you'd think they would have noticed that while watching the security footage.

I expected that the tampering of Rachel wouldn't have been discovered till Beth was at least forced by her to wear diapers at night or pull ups.

I'm hoping the hacker left a trail to follow and another Big, hopefully along with Kelly, lands in the Little dorms.

Like most I'm wondering who Lilly,s mother is, if Stacy made that much of an impression on her that she remembered her from on encounter she would have to be a student at Emerson.  The only person that I can remember me Stacy only once that she impressed would be Sam when she made that Potty chair or when she made the artwork, but that student was a man.  I think Amanda needs to check the Limo service to since Beth is not normally place in a booster seat.😏 

Thought: If Connor and Amanda would be smart they could try to get Connor permanently after this incident and if Connor is with Amanda in the house there is certainly a place for Beth in the big house Westerfield.

Let's face it Connor's stuff got dirty, they tried to trap him, his stuff got dirty with poop and he gets attacked.

There should actually be something doable.

Conner is going to end up having to move in with the nest mother either for his own safety or because he’s the only one left. At that point the nest mother will start treating Connor more like a daughter. I think Connor secretly likes being treated as a little especially as a little girl. It would be interesting to see what Stacy would do if Connor decided to legitimately be adopted.

On 10/7/2023 at 2:58 AM, Guilend said:

I knew those Littles were in trouble. I can't believe they did that to his bag. I wonder if they're the ones to tamper with his water, you'd think they would have noticed that while watching the security footage.

Yeah, they weren't being very smart. To be fair I'm not sure if they knew about the cameras in advance... or maybe they thought they had neutralized them? Either way... not a brilliant move.

On 10/7/2023 at 11:14 AM, Baby Billy said:

Like most I'm wondering who Lilly,s mother is,

A mystery that will remain a mystery for a while longer 😈

On 10/8/2023 at 12:10 AM, Moon3ye said:

Thought: If Connor and Amanda would be smart they could try to get Connor permanently after this incident

I'm sure they'll try at some point, but keep in mind they put in some ironclad rules after a certain Little made fools of them! 🤷‍♀️

On 10/8/2023 at 2:01 AM, Princessamaryllis said:

Conner is going to end up having to move in with the nest mother either for his own safety or because he’s the only one left. At that point the nest mother will start treating Connor more like a daughter. I think Connor secretly likes being treated as a little especially as a little girl. It would be interesting to see what Stacy would do if Connor decided to legitimately be adopted.

We'll see what happens, thanks for the comments! 🙂

Chapter 54: Unicorns

I WOKE UP to my new routine of Mackenzie carrying me to the changing table.

Something was wrong, though.

Something felt squishy as she laid me down on the table.

As she pulled the zipper down, I sat up and felt my blood freeze.

“Uh-oh,” Mackenzie said, “Looks like we ended your perfect streak.”

“I… I… I…” My brain was just kind of frozen. I went to the bathroom before bed? And...? I drank tap water – not even the tampered water!

My brain froze, and I suddenly remembered that was the problem.

I drank tap water.

Someone had mentioned that it might be a problem before from the dorm.

‘Damnit!’ I screamed in my head!

“It’s okay, Sweetie!” Mackenzie said and hugged me, “Maybe this is a one-time thing? You had a really stressful night yesterday!”

I just nodded, “I hope so…” I said quietly.

I had an actual diaper change for the first time with her since the spicy explosion. She pulled the tapes loose on the wet diaper and wiped me gently with a couple of baby wipes. “Why don’t you use the potty before we go swimming?” She suggested as she carried me to the bathroom and sat me on my bare feet.

“Okay,” I said, even as I hated being completely naked in the room.

I guess it was just one more way to assert that we weren’t adults who should be worried about showing our bodies to people; we were merely babies with no modesty concerns. It was a depressing thought as I sat on the potty and let out just a little bit of a stream that was over in a couple seconds. ‘Clearly, I got rid of the rest of it while I was sleeping.’

Mackenzie stood by with the swim diaper that she pulled up my hips and my swimsuit. She pulled a swim cap over my hair and headed to swim. Like usual, she started doing laps in one of the lanes beside me, even as I passed her and that morning went on a brutal swim. I felt another splash at one point and figured Lilly probably had joined us and swam even faster then. When Mackenzie finally got my attention by standing in the way of my lane, I was shocked it had been our usual amount of time plus fifteen minutes!

“What was going through that head of yours today?” she asked as she carried me upstairs.

“Working out last night and this morning,” I told her honestly.

“I’m sorry about what those boys tried to do to you,” she told me.

“You must have known they were planning something?” I asked her, “Why else use the ‘insurance’ on me?”

“I overheard something the other day at dinner, but I wasn’t positive of anything,” she told me. “Since I had no proof, I chose to just lay a trap.”

“And they fell for it,” I said. “What happened to them?”

“I figured you already knew that?”

“Demerited out?”

She nodded, “I do hate to see any of them go,” she told me.

“Even though they’re just going to where you all think Littles belong, adopted in cribs?”

She sighed, “Some Littles do belong in cribs and their diapers,” she told me as she carried me into the bathroom. “Sorry, I won’t apologize that I do believe that. I also believe it’s a fitting punishment when someone wishes to frame someone like they did?”

I sighed, “It is what it is, I guess?”

She squeezed me in a hug and sat me down by the shower. Mackenzie waited while I pulled myself out of the swimsuit and handed her it and the swim diaper, thankfully still clean! “Hop in; I’ll bring you your clothes in a second.”

I took my time in the shower and washed my hair that morning; it needed to be done. It was helpful and relaxing as I did it. By the time I got out and discovered a waiting Pull-Up and uniform, I was a little surprised to get to do that on my own after my wet diaper the night before. I noticed the ‘insurance’ was already attached, and now I knew it collected a ton of data on my potty habits!

I came out of the bathroom and found her dressed in casual clothes with her own wet hair. “Want some help with your hair?” she asked.

I debated about trusting anyone after the past day. Still, I had to admit she had looked out for me better than anyone else. I found myself nodding, “Sure?”

She carried me into her apartment, shutting the door, and sat me in the highchair I had sat in before. I sat still as she plugged in the hairdryer and ran the brush through it as she did so. Fifteen minutes later, she had brushed it out and left it loose around my face. “Want me to braid it?” she asked.

I shrugged, “I guess?”

She took that as permission, and in pretty short order, my hair was braided down to just below my shoulders and tied off with a simple hair tie. She picked me up and held me in front of a mirror in her bathroom, “I’d love to have seen you with whatever look your cousins had with that makeup this weekend!”

I blushed, “That would be even more embarrassing than it was then,” I lied to her. A part of me would have been okay with her seeing me like that.

“Somehow, I doubt that,” she smiled and tickled me on the side to force a small smile. “I know you’re upset about yesterday, Connor, but they made their choice to be a bunch of bullies and faced the consequences. You need to go about your day, do your schoolwork, and be a good kid. I don’t want to see you on their path.”

I was surprised when she said that, but before I could think to ask her why she said it, I was carried back to her doorway, given a pat on my butt, and told, “Go study; I’ll wake up everyone else in about fifteen minutes when I’m done getting ready.”

I nodded and moved to my desk, noting I had no backpack now!

I knew I could deal without much of the contents, but my booster and school laptop would be necessities for my classes today! Just as I was about to panic about it, Mackenzie came into the room to wake everyone up.

“Did they have any luck cleaning my backpack last night?” I asked nervously.

Mackenzie looked at me dumbfounded, “I completely forgot about it, Connor!”

She turned back to her room for a moment and dialed her phone, coming back into the room as she was on, “You say the stains wouldn’t come out?” I blanched at that, “Yeah, I don’t think that would be sanitary at that point either. I can’t believe those boys!” I heard another pause, “You’ll look in the storeroom? Just remember Connor is smaller than the average Little…”

She hung up and looked down at me, “Sorry, Connor, your bag is a total loss. I’m glad you got everything out of it?”

I nodded, shaken that something from home was now gone like that.

“Doctor Greene will look through the store room and see if she can find something to get you through today. Maybe you can get a new one tomorrow with your Grandmother after classes? She said to supply us with the receipts, and the university will cover the replacement.”

“Why not the boys?” I asked.

“They’re no longer responsible for their financial situations,” she said calmly.

She turned and began waking up the remaining members of our nest. At this point, only Logan and Wyatt were native to Dimension; Liam and I from ours made four. Six pods would now be empty. The contents of their desks were still present, but I suspected that would be rectified once we went to classes that day.

I waited patiently, getting more nervous about my backpack situation until it was ten minutes before we needed to head to breakfast that Doctor Greene finally appeared. She approached me and said, “I’m sorry, Connor, about your backpack. Unfortunately, there really aren’t many great options for you at your size that won’t just be huge on you. This was the best I could do?

I felt a whole slew of emotions at the monstrosity she showed me, knowing that somehow it probably could have been worse, but I couldn’t think of how right then!!!

BETH ARRIVED AT breakfast and saw that about half of the nests must have come from Sanders. She wasn’t sure about it, but she was beginning to guess there was a more aggressive movement on some of the Littles from the past few semesters. All of them wearing diapers was a big sign, but she sensed something wasn’t right since that incident she and Connor had missed.

The more information she’d heard about it, the more she worried about Connor being anywhere near the Little dorms! Some of her wondered if her worry wasn’t hormonal; her flow was heavy that morning when she woke up, but at least the pain of the past few years was absent. She was still feeling bloated and slightly off, but not like someone kicked her in the uterus with jagged spurs attached to their shoes!

‘Glad that treatment seems to have worked,’ she had thought a few times that morning.

The lack of pain didn’t stop the hormones from raging and messing with her emotions; she felt worried right then! She had grown accustomed to watching Mackenzie bringing in a nest of about nine littles when they came in, so she was more than shocked when she realized they were down to four!

A moment of panic gripped her for a moment before she noticed the braided blonde hair of Connor. ‘What’s on his back?’ she couldn’t help but wonder.

She had already picked up a tray of breakfast and was sitting down. Cassie had just joined her when he came up. As he sat the backpack down on the bench seat beside her, she couldn’t help but giggle.

“What’s with the sudden love of pink, unicorns, stars, and hearts?” Cassie asked with a giggle.

The backpack was still a little big for him but was clearly meant for a toddler going to their first days of daycare. The main fabric was a light baby pink, with white silhouettes of unicorns, yellow stars, and purple hearts all over it randomly.

“Since one of the worst days ever?”

She looked down at his face and felt terrible at giving him a hard time. She pulled him into her side after he sat a booster beside her into a hug. “Sorry, Connor, I didn’t mean to kick you when you’re down.”

He sighed, “It’s okay; if I wasn’t wearing it, I’d laugh too.”

Cassie smirked, “So what’s the story?”

“And why were there only four of you from your nest?” Beth added.

“It’s all related,” he told her with a sigh as he crunched a piece of bacon. “You know how I told you I felt like everyone was mad at me?”

She nodded.

“Well, they were, and they decided that as a ‘helper,’ I needed to be put in my place. Yesterday, they got ahold of a bunch of my clean Pull-Ups. A group took turns wetting and messing them. Then, when I was out of the room, they stuffed them in my bed, a couple of trashcans, and my backpack to make it seem like I was hiding accidents.”

“That sounds really familiar,” Cassie said.

Beth nodded, “I guess it’s a typical enough thing to do, but I would be curious if they’re connected. Obviously, from your butt, you’re not in a full-on diaper, so what happened?”

“Well, Mackenzie had heard some of their scheming, so for the past couple of days, she’s been attaching this monitor strip to my Pull-Up that connects to her phone. It shows when I pull it down to go potty and would show if I had an accident or been reattached to a new Pull-Up. I hadn’t removed the Pull-Up other than using the potty, which was a perfect record both days. So, she knew it was a setup. Fast forward a little while later, and the main nest mother, Doctor Greene, was there, and they were soon taking four of the nest members to see Dean Northrup at six-thirty.”

“Ouch,” Cassie said. “I’m guessing they’re over in the daycare or worse.”

“Might be worse, I don’t know. Sounded like one of the guys created a solvent for the tapes to get their diapers off. They were really organized about it,” he sounded nervous.

“That’s crazy!” Beth said. “So, backpack?”

“Mine had feces all over it; Doctor Greene claims she couldn’t clean it sufficiently. They found this one somewhere in the dorm.”

“So, you didn’t go off and buy that backpack?” Beth asked him.

“No!” Connor said.

“Good, when we burn it this weekend, I know you won’t take it personally!” Beth smirked at him.

The three of them actually laughed together.

WE WALKED OUT together and then made our own separate ways across campus. I was in my own world as I passed by the daycare on my way to the Matisse Center. A shout from beside me caught my ear.

“You son-of-a-bitch helper!!!!!!” I looked through the clear windowed fence that rose to a height just a couple of inches shorter than Beth.

Jack was livid, and the t-shirt and soiled diaper look were not his choice. One of the workers chased after him even as he reached the fence.

“You’ll get yours!” he shouted even as he was picked up and carried away squealing.

Given another worker was staring at me, I picked up the pace and was grateful when I reached the building. I stopped by the bathroom and used it before taking my seat with the professor’s help.

He started class, “Welcome back, everyone! I’m pleased to say most of you turned in something, with only a couple failing to do that. Eight of you managed the project and turned in a script that is of sufficient length, and I genuinely think five of those are really good!”

I smiled a bit at that.

“Today, I want to discuss the scripts turned in and their positive and negative points. Things that might be improved, especially if one of the groups in the sister class chooses to film your project.”

I nodded at that, and we were off to the races. Dr. Gibney began with several projects that had been turned in but lacked the requested length. I was honestly glad I wasn’t their creator, as I would have been embarrassed!

After a bit, we discussed a crime drama. “I really like a lot of this script, but from having been around the industry with consultants, I think a few things here must be fixed for realism’s sake. No one would investigate a crime scene like this anymore,” he said, drawing attention to old-fashioned looking around. “Holo-imaging of the crime and the use of forensic seeking robots need to be included to make things realistic.”

It turned out that the script was Will, who sat beside me with the tattoos. He took some notes and said, “Thanks for the advice, Professor!”

“Now, the next one is a bit cliché, I believe. The idea of using a Little to act as a stand-in dummy for helping potty-train a hopeless Big daughter has been done to death in sitcoms and movies. That being said, I do feel like it’s a workable script that will appeal to a wide demographic?”

“Cliché doesn’t have to mean bad,” Kelly tried sticking up for her script.

“No, it doesn’t. Unfortunately, it does relegate itself to the kind of drivel that’s more B-movie or made-for-TV items than anything of real class. I will say the direction and dialogue within the script are mostly pretty good. I think the six-year-old’s dialogue needs some tweaking, though. The girl is clearly a potty dunce, but not necessarily someone who is unintelligent. The whole script might benefit from the idea that she’s brilliant, but so much so that she doesn’t have time for the potty. You could use vocabulary with her that’s more appropriate for a middle school or high schooler, and it could be even funnier that she’s still struggling to use the potty?”

“That’s actually not a bad idea,” Kelly agreed.

I shuddered and hoped no one would ever have to see or film her script!

“Finally, Mister Slane, your script is one of my favorites in many years here or anywhere! Where did you get inspiration for this idea of humans going to the AI-prepared habitat?”

“Honestly, I was talking with my grandmother about her work on the Mars colony?”

“That makes sense. I love how you’ve brought the idea of human creations no longer needing them and making the humans themselves obsolete...”

I was pleased that he liked the script, as I knew it meant it more likely it would get filmed. I just hoped it would be my own group filming it!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading!!! I'm now into the worst few weeks of my year with work, so it might be Saturday morning or Sunday before I can respond. Please let me know what you think, though! It makes my day to get done with everything and come home to your comments and likes!

All of my completed works are now available on Amazon Kindle! Please consider visiting my store and purchasing my works if you have enjoyed them! https://www.amazon.com/author/babysofia If you do purchase them, please press the '5-Star' rating when you can! You don't have to leave a review to do so. (Though that would be so amazingly appreciated!)

• Like 21
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 54 - 10/13/2023

I think everyone knows what script Connor and Beth will get and what roles they will play.

Connor should also let Amanda know about fresh water.

As always, I'm excited to see what happens next.

• Like 1

Well dang that water.  Connor should have been drinking beer all along.  (Just kidding) Connor may not get a star for the day but he’s not going to have to worry about getting his diaper changed. When you stop and think about how careful he and all the littles need to be,  it must be exhausting. Which brings up the next exhausting item to be faced.  The pink backpack with the unicorns and stars on it.  How many Amazon ladies aren’t going to think that’s super cute and want help make him even cuter? He has a rough road to climb. I can’t wait for more. 

Yeah, he better contact his outside help asap to replace his water and I'd even see if they could double check who tampered with them because the nest mother and others that viewed the tape either saw the Littles tamper with it and chose to ignore it or someone else did sometime before or after the Littles did what they did and it wasn't seen at all during the investigation. And he's in big trouble with that backpack, just saying. 

I second what someone had said here or elsewhere, I hope Kelly's gets picked, but with an Amazon playing as the Little helping with toilet training, to add like a comical take on something that was apparently done to death lol.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 112 - 5/10/24