LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24

36 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Yeah, Liam's fate isn't fully decided, but it's not looking positive for him!

Not fully decided? It's a forgone conclusion. He will be adopted by the end of the week, maybe two at the most. 

Also I thought of a way to pull the ripcord on this if I was somehow foolish enough to get myself into the situation. I'm playing the "Grandma's in the Hospital Card..." and using that as an excuse to leave....

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Also I thought of a way to pull the ripcord on this if I was somehow foolish enough to get myself into the situation. I'm playing the "Grandma's in the Hospital Card..." and using that as an excuse to leave....

Liam could try something like that, but I dought it would work.  They already said no one leaves before the end of the term.  His only real chance to be able to go home at this point would be to play the good baby and do what they want and avoid getting in trouble.  Remember what they said diapers are fine even used diapers won't be punished.  The problem is that Liam has to much pride to go along with a plan like that.

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Liam could try something like that, but I dought it would work.  They already said no one leaves before the end of the term. 

It could work if Amazon's cared about keeping good PR in our dimension. Of course it could set a precident of giving Littles an out which they might not like. It would depend whether it would nab them more potential adoptees in the long run.

58 minutes ago, TerranV said:

It could work if Amazon's cared about keeping good PR in our dimension. Of course it could set a precident of giving Littles an out which they might not like. It would depend whether it would nab them more potential adoptees in the long run.

I have a feeling that the Amazon government could care less what our government thinks.  They are probably paying with tech abd bribes tom keep the make our government turn a blind eye about those that don't come back. 

44 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I have a feeling that the Amazon government could care less what our government thinks.  They are probably paying with tech abd bribes tom keep the make our government turn a blind eye about those that don't come back. 

Thats what I figure is happening. But there is a limit one could realisticaly push it.

Of course this is fiction so its whatever the author wants.

They probably ain't even giving their good tech either.

I assume this country has connections with a few dimensional equivalents.  The more technologically advanced they try to be a little on the up and up with, because they can hold their own in a conflict of “you took my citizen.”  Those dimensions get the tourism visas and a little protection.

But the ones they see as inferior… that’s their domestic supply of adoptable infants there.  That’s where the job programs prey on the desperate.  They probably save the disdain for the less developed dimensions that can’t fight back.  Very colonial of them.

13 hours ago, TerranV said:

It could work if Amazon's cared about keeping good PR in our dimension.

That's basically what I'm counting on for that plan to work. Them needing to maintain pretenses.

1 hour ago, WehavePi314 said:

But the ones they see as inferior… that’s their domestic supply of adoptable infants there.  That’s where the job programs prey on the desperate.  They probably save the disdain for the less developed dimensions that can’t fight back.  Very colonial of them.

11 hours ago, TerranV said:

Thats what I figure is happening. But there is a limit one could realisticaly push it.

Of course this is fiction so its whatever the author wants.

They probably ain't even giving their good tech either.

Yep! I figure it's almost a cold war of sorts of soft pressure tactics, maneuvering and horse trading to force other dimensions into a position as clients states. Of course if the Amazons push too far they likely blow the game... Only so many people you can disappear before you get riots...

24 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yep! I figure it's almost a cold war of sorts of soft pressure tactics, maneuvering and horse trading to force other dimensions into a position as clients states. Of course if the Amazons push too far they likely blow the game... Only so many people you can disappear before you get riots...

Also being able to kidnap their citizens with near impunity is a violation of a government's sovereignty. Even the most tyrannical government wouldn't be cool with it.

Somebody's in trouble! Somebody's in trouble! Quick, let's all gather around and point at Kelly and her friend and laugh as the get in trouble. I'm sure there's no possible way we'd get in trouble for that.

As for the recent discussion, it's unlikely a world like ours would win in a fight with one of the diaper dimensions. At the same time, when you can't possibly win that frees you to concentrate solely on, "Can we insure they lose too?" Imagine a group of Seals, SAS, Mossad, etc. all being brought into a room and given a presentation on what's been happening and then told, "It's clear they intend to take over soon. You have a month to plan, unlimited budget, and nothing is off the table." Depending on just what had been done to take the gloves off by the time the dust settled you could be looking at anything from invading Amazons spending the next generation constantly looking over their shoulders for signs of surviving special forces resistance groups to the surrounding countries on the Amazon side of the portal having to come in and provide humanitarian aid and peacekeeping forces to the country that used to host a portal in what's now a radioactive crater and is still plagued with politicians and major business leaders coming down with sudden cases of No Longer Breathing. Those probably end with either a full scale invasion by the Amazons or the portals opening one last time to toss some Very Large Nukes through, but the cost would not be soon forgotten.

So, for all the Amazons advantages it's really a balancing act. Give enough to keep the folks on the other side cooperating with having the portals open, push enough that they don't use more than words to complain about some people never returning from the other side and possibly even helping to cover things up, but don't push so hard that the Little Folks say, "Well, if I'm going down I'm taking as many of you with me as I can!" Some Diaper Dimensions are probably now Mad Max Diaper Dimensions due to misjudging this, while some have managed to play the game long enough that they have handbooks on how to take other Little Dimensions in the space of a few generations, and most are probably somewhere between with Amazons who are still figuring things out and just know they really want some of those cute Littles to snuggle and play dress up with.

I'm extremely excited to read the next chapter tomorrow. I hope it's a quick workday just to keep my mind off of thinking about the next chapter. Either this whole thing takes a couple of chapters, three at the most, to conclude or it will be quick and over with before 3/4 of the next chapter. Till its set in stone I'll just imagine it's going to take like 5 chapters. It will be  a long, detailed account of Nevean getting lectured by the head guy at the school, then a very stern scolding from the Dean of Littles who will be overseeing her punishment. After the scolding she will be either bent over a desk or over the Dean of Littles knee and paddled on her bare butt before getting diapered and put in the Little uniform sized for an Amazon. Then one of the nest mothers comes in to fetch her new charge. In 6 months she will be brought before the Dean of Littles, maybe the council and a detailed account of her behavior during the passed 6 months will be given including if she's made it back to big girl panties or even pull ups. If she fails their judgment then she will either be expelled, adopted out or permanently put in with the Littles with all the drawbacks, including the chance to get adopted or to use the program to opt out and find herself a mommy or daddy to take care of her. 

This is my prediction lol

• Haha 1
On 4/5/2023 at 11:42 AM, YourFNF said:

I don't think they'll fall for that one... And then you probably just get demerited out! 

On 4/5/2023 at 2:29 PM, Baby Billy said:

Liam could try something like that, but I dought it would work.  They already said no one leaves before the end of the term.  His only real chance to be able to go home at this point would be to play the good baby and do what they want and avoid getting in trouble.  Remember what they said diapers are fine even used diapers won't be punished.  The problem is that Liam has to much pride to go along with a plan like that.

On 4/5/2023 at 8:25 PM, TerranV said:

Enjoying seeing your discussion here. We'll see what happens!

14 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

Very colonial of them.

In my mind any time a situation like this happens in history similar things have occurred. Advanced civilizations from outside seem to mess things up almost every time!

7 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Somebody's in trouble! Somebody's in trouble! Quick, let's all gather around and point at Kelly and her friend and laugh as the get in trouble.

🙂

I think I've caught a post to reply for all of you here. Thanks for all of the discussions, I do enjoy them! Good Friday is off for me, so I should be posting earlier tomorrow than normal. Probably around 12 pm EST or so if I had to guess!

I don't really listen to ideas here on things that are going to happen, but seeing you all try to figure out my plans does help keep me motivated and writing! Working on Chapter 41 at this point, so I'm in the future from this a good bit! Lots of events between where you are reading and where I'm writing! 

Thanks again for the comments! 🙂

• Like 1

Chapter 18: Connected

I WAS JUST flipping through my Cinematic Narratives textbook when I realized Mackenzie had reentered the room. “Okay, boys, let’s go downstairs; a few of our nests are going to have a movie party before bedtime!”

I looked at Liam, who I noticed seemed to grimace. “Miss Mackenzie, may I use the potty?” he asked.

“Why? It’s not like you’ll be earning a star this semester?” she teased.

“Please?” He asked.

“Well, I guess we’ll give you one more chance here,” she told him. “Connor, why don’t you come use the potty before we leave too.”

I quickly made sure all my devices were locked as I stood up. I hadn’t drunk a lot, but I went pee nonetheless and also pushed out a little bit of poop. I hoped they wouldn’t try to use anything hypnotic on us right then, but being empty would be wise if they did!

Mackenzie rewarded us both with gold star stickers before leaving to go downstairs. “Good boys,” she had cooed. Before leaving, I grabbed one of my sealed water bottles. I ensured it looked untampered, even though I knew I couldn’t leave anything unattended in that room and trust it long!

‘Hopefully, Grandma can help me figure that one out…?’ I worried.

I didn’t know if ending up full-time in diapers like Liam was probably about to would matter in the long run with the new rules not penalizing protected accidents. Still, I probably would be better off ending up with a silver or a bronze star than none like he would.

Mackenzie led us to the elevator and pressed a button for a basement floor I didn’t remember on the tour. “Where are we going?” Liam asked.

“There’s a small movie theater in the basement,” she told us.

“Why didn’t we see it on the tour?” Liam asked.

“Time; remember Connor had to get out of here?”

‘Way to blame me…?’ I thought.

“Can we come down anytime we want?” I asked.

She shook her head, “No, because we need to make sure you study; this is always going to be something of a group event with our nest or occasionally as a dorm event.”

As if to prove the limited access, she had to scan her watch at the door, and it opened, revealing most of our exchange group. I noticed Luca and Tatum weren’t in the room, and Lucy, their nest mother, was missing too. I could see about seven other girls I remembered from the luncheon from other dimensions too. “Sorry we’re late,” Mackenzie said, “Time got away from us.”

“No worries, we just chose a film,” she said. Then, she looked at Liam and me, “Sorry, the girls chose one, so you are stuck with a bit of a chic flick here.”

Liam groaned, but I just shrugged, “This is a holographic film?” I asked, taking in the room. There was a variety of seating around the room. In the back, on a raised level, were enormous Amazon-sized couches and a couple recliners sized for them. In front of that level, some odd couches seemed to have triangular-shaped pieces that could be chairbacks or move around to make other shapes. The girls had taken most of that seating already. I saw one space open next to Amy and Ava.

“Connor, come over here,” Amy said, “Join us here! Liam, you can take that chair thing there!”

Liam stood there while I joined the girls and put my back against the triangle piece they had used as a backrest. My small form had no problems joining them, and I found myself leaning against Ava suddenly when she pulled me in with her arm to her side. “Come in; we decided this will be like a daytime slumber party.”

“Except the boys part,” Madelyn, one of the girls’ Nest Mothers, said.

“I don’t know; I had a bunch of ‘slumber parties’ with boys back home,” Willow said slyly.

Several girls giggled.

I noticed that at the front of the room, almost a theater stage took up most of the front wall. Someone turned out the lights, and the area filled with three-dimensional images and the audio filled the room as loud as any theater I’d been in back home.

“How are you doing?” Ava asked me quietly in my ear.

I looked at her, but she squeezed me and said, “Eyes forward.”

“Okay, I guess,” I whispered.

“Potty issues?”

“Other than yesterday, none so far. You?” I asked.

“I’m the only one who hasn’t so far. Everyone else is in Pull-Ups except Amy.”

“What about her?” I asked; she was just far enough away I hoped she wouldn’t hear us.

“Said they didn’t have Pull-Ups small enough…?”

“Oh,” I said.

“What did you find?”

“Some off-campus,” I told her.

“Off-campus?” she whispered as the screen came to life, showing a scene from a high school. Most of the students were Bigs, but a handful of Mids and two or three Littles walked into the classroom.

“I have family here,” I told her.

“Shhh…” Someone nearby whispered.

“Talk later?” She asked.

I nodded.

I wondered if there would be any hypnotic suggestions in the film, but instead, it seemed to be a typical trope-filled movie about life in HS. The main character was a shorter Amazon girl who got picked on quite a bit. The girl was really good at drawing and was entering an art competition.

About twenty minutes into the film, I felt Ava play with my hair, “You have really long hair… Can I braid this?” she asked me quietly.

I blushed and felt goosebumps, as I loved when anyone played with my hair. I nodded, “Sure.”

The film showed that the main character was also actually friends with several Betweeners, who she watched get picked on and tried to stand up for. As one of the main points of the plot came out, I felt her tie off the bottom of a long braid with a hairband that was missing from her wrist now. She patted my head, and we watched a feel-good ending with her convincing people to be nice to them and earning a scholarship to a prestigious art school.

If that had been the only thing in the film, it would have been pretty good!

Unfortunately, the film constantly featured Littles having accidents, needing help from a Big to get to the nurse for a diaper change, suggestions that the Tweeners needed to wear Pull-Ups, and even a scene where the main character was forced into a too-small Pull-Up before being saved.

All-in-all, it reminded me very much of the ones Mom had told me about while she had been there.

BETH LOOKED UP at the tall security men who had come at Penelope’s call.

“So you say someone broke into your room?” the officer asked.

“Yes, sir, I have a room lamp designed to track break-ins.”

“Why?” the other asked.

“My dad wanted me to have a little more security this semester,” Beth said.

“Well, let’s go take a look at your room.” The first one said, “If this is legit, we’ll have to fully investigate this.”

Beth walked to her room with the three of them and noticed that Kelly seemed slightly surprised by the security officers when she passed her. She made a weird face, and Beth suspected this was not the way she’d expected she would be returning to her room!

“Can you scan your code?” The officer asked Penelope.

“Why not hers?” she asked.

“Assuming this is legit, I want to verify she hasn’t entered, and I don’t want an extra confusing entry data point.”

She shrugged and used her watch to open the door. Beth stayed behind them as they went first to the trash can. The officer pulled on a pair of gloves and dug through to find a Pull-Up that wasn’t just wet; she could see a brown stain too.

“Eew,” Beth found herself saying aloud.

“Do you have a trash bag or something?” He asked Beth.

She nodded and pointed to a small box of them on a cabinet. Beth watched as the officer pulled one out and put the Pull-Up inside. He then went over to the bed and discovered another wet one there, and he said, “You’re going to have to wash these sheets. Unfortunately, it’s soaked in here.”

“I can’t believe someone would do this,” Penelope said, seemingly genuinely surprised. Then, another trashbag was used to gather up all of the Pull-Ups left inside her underwear drawer.

“Well, this verifies that video you have, Miss Sylvester. So you said the young lady’s name was Nevaeh Dominguez?”

“Yes, she’s friends with Kelly Danvers, who was trying to tell Penelope I was having accidents and get her to investigate me.”

“Is this true, Miss Rogers?”

“She was saying she thought Beth was having accidents and trying to cover them up. She didn’t tell me I’d find this in her room…?”

“But you would have been mandated to investigate today, correct?” The other officer said, “Meaning you would have discovered this?”

“Probably,” she admitted.

“Do you know what room we can find this, Nevaeh?” the one holding the trashbags asked.

“Room three-eighteen,” Penelope told him.

“Why don’t you give Miss Sylvester a hand with that bedding while we confront these young ladies.”

“I’m sure she can…?”

“I don’t want another report of her having accidents making it to us or your desk. So please do her the favor of getting those sheets discreetly laundered and back,” another voice came from the room’s doorway. Beth turned a bit white when she realized the President of the University, Dr. Barnes, was standing at her door.

“Umm… yes, of course, Doctor Barnes. May I ask why you’re here?” Penelope asked.

“Miss Sylvester’s father called me, concerned that she might be getting railroaded by some students and not get fair treatment. Seems like that is the case from what I can see. The student you have the video of will be in my office in an hour, or people will be looking for new jobs. This other young lady that’s involved, if you can find evidence, I want her there too!”

He turned and left then, and Beth couldn’t help but wonder just how big of a hole Kelly would be shoving her ‘friend’ into.

“Who the hell is your dad?” Penelope asked.

“My dad,” Beth told her, “Mister Sylvester. Now can we please take care of the bedding? Dr. Barnes is right; I don’t want to deal with someone deciding I’m wetting the bed here?”

She shook her head, “Alright!”

I WALKED WITH Ava and Amy to dinner that night. Instead of each nest going independently, those in our little get-together walked to the dining hall as a group. Liam gave me several glares for some reason then, but I couldn’t tell what his new problem was. As far as I could tell, we all had made it to the ‘potty’ just fine after the movie. Other than the crinkling protection most of the group now wore, it was almost like being in college back home.

My hair was still braided in a long braid down past my shoulders. As I swiped my wrist ID to enter, the lady said, “Have a good meal, young ladies!”

I blushed but kept walking beside the other two, gathering a few different kinds of pasta and some chicken for dinner that night. The three of us managed to sit at a Littles table as far to the side as possible, and Ava started asking questions.

“Connor, what did you mean you had been off-campus yesterday?” Ava asked. “We were told we couldn’t go anywhere?”

I shrugged, “My grandma got permission for me?”

“Grandma?” Amy asked.

I sighed, “Remember back to the meeting yesterday? I mentioned my mom came to school here?” I could tell yesterday was like a fog for them too, but they tentatively nodded. “When she came, Mom was smart enough to know she didn’t want to stay in the dorms… so she basically set up her own adoptive family. Grandma and Grandpa let her return when she was done studying.”

“Why aren’t you staying with them?” Ava asked.

“I tried… I think Mom made people mad when she was able to go home. From what I can tell, a few rules were created because of her.”

“That su…” Ava started to say, but Amy poked her lightly as their nest mother, Madelyn, walked up. “...prises me.”

‘Good save, Ava!’ I thought to myself.

“Are you girls having a good time?” Madelyn asked us.

“We are; Connor here is a nice guy,” Amy told her.

Her eyes narrowed, “Oh, I didn’t even realize you weren’t one of the other girls. Just to let you all know, though, you have about a half-hour, and then we’ll head back to the nests for the night. So make sure you get plenty to eat!”

“Yes, Mommy,” Ava and Amy said.

As she walked away, I mouthed, “Mommy?!?” to them.

“It’s easier to go with it now,” Amy said. “Anyway, did you say you found some Pull-Ups that fit instead of these diapers?”

I nodded, “There were some ones designed for Littles that fit…?”

BETH HAD CALLED her parents as soon as Penelope left with her stuff. Their holograms appeared before her, “Dad, did you really have to call the university president?!?” She was a little embarrassed and worried it had been overkill.

“I’m not letting anyone mess with my baby,” her mom said. “I was the one who actually called, Sweetie.”

She sighed, “Well, I don’t know what you accomplished, but I’m pretty sure my RD will grovel at this rate.”

“So, your sheets were wet from that Pull-Up?”

She sighed, “Yeah.”

“Did you check the mattress itself yet?” Her mom asked.

“Umm… no…?”

“Better look and take a picture if there’s a stain. The last thing you want is for that to be blamed on you at the end of the semester or sooner with that move.”

Beth grimaced but left her phone projecting the holograms on her desk and climbed onto the lofted bed, “Crap, there is a wet patch.”

“As soon as we get off the phone, make sure you email your RD and document that it’s from this incident. Then, I might suggest they replace the mattress.”

“Everyone is going to think I’m a bedwetter, Mom!”

“No, everyone is going to know exactly what happened, I’m sure, as soon as this is all resolved.” Her mom responded.

“Sweetie, it’s not like this one was your fault? Who was this girl anyway?”

“She’s the friend and lackey of a bitch who has it out for me,” she told her dad.

“Language…” Her mom chided.

“I think this probably applies, actually,” her dad agreed. “So you think her friend put her up to it?”

“Probably, but proving it is going to probably be impossible. I’m guessing Kelly will happily let Nevaeh take the fall for her. I don’t even know why she would have gone through with it, given she’s usually the more moderating influence on Kelly.”

“Blackmail, maybe?” Her dad suggested.

“Could be, I guess…?”

There was a knock on the door, “I’ll be right back, I’m turning your holos off, but I’ll leave the connection going.”

Beth quickly pressed some buttons and ensured the volume was muted so no one would hear her parents. At the door was one of the security officers and Penelope. The officer aggressively held Nevaeh’s arm to ensure she wouldn’t go anywhere. Beth noticed the scraps of cloth in a Ziploc-type plastic bag carried by one officer. “Nevaeh has something to say to you,” Penelope said.

Beth looked at Nevaeh and realized she seemed truly terrified right then. “I’m sorry I broke into your room and tried to frame you.”

“And?” The officer prompted.

“I’m sorry I stole your panties and chopped them up.”

Beth realized now the cloth in the Ziploc was all of her panties. There was no salvaging them right then, and she felt her stomach turn at the loss of clean underwear!

“Umm… Thank you for apologizing,” Beth decided to diplomatically say.

“And thank you for saying that. We’ll take Little Nevaeh here to see Dr. Barnes now. She will be responsible for any damages she caused you, including replacing all those panties for you. So if you can go pick up replacements and save receipts,” Penelope told Beth.

“Umm, you might also need to replace the mattress, too,” she decided to speak up.

“Huh?” the officer asked.

“That Pull-Up she put on the bed leaked through the sheets and left a patch on the mattress.”

“We’ll add that to the list. Give me an hour, and we’ll switch mattresses from Little Nevaeh’s room, assuming it’s not wet. Those Pull-Ups obviously didn’t get wet themselves! I won’t be surprised if she’s been having the problem and brought them here to get rid of them?” She glanced at Nevaeh, who shook her head frantically and was bright red from embarrassment. “I’m not sure it will be clean because of that, so I may just have to call someone from maintenance to bring a new one,” Penelope told me.

They took a picture of it and left, pushing her in front of them. Then, turning the holo feature back on, she saw her parents patiently waiting. “Well, at least they’re handling it. Why don’t you get one of your friends to go with you for some new panties and dinner?” Her mom suggested.

Beth nodded, “Guess I don’t have much choice now! I’ll let you know if I hear of anything else.

WE HAD BEEN sitting for a long time after finishing eating just talking, when a loud screech of laughter interrupted my sentence. I turned towards the door and noticed a dozen Amazons practically peeing themselves right then laughing at the sight of an Amazon girl who was probably about ten feet in height entering. She was wearing a uniform blouse of a little and a diaper.

Her hair was done up in loose pigtails tied with gigantic pink bows. The Big seemed to have an enormous toddler backpack-style leash on as Dean Northrup guided her by the shoulder into the dining hall. I watched as she approached the other nest mother our dimensional girls were with. She spoke loudly enough we could hear twenty feet away. Of course, it didn’t hurt that all other sounds went silent as everyone listened.

“Miss Kaylee, Nevaeh here has made some rather poor choices that have left us with very few choices on how to deal with her behavior. Instead of being expelled from the university and arrested for breaking into a big girl’s room and trying to plant evidence of potty problems, she will join your nest for the rest of the year. If she can behave and somehow get a Bronze potty star for the semester, we’ll consider letting her back into a big girls’ dorm next year. Her stuff is already being moved into your nest, and we’ve set her up in your empty Pod.”

“Oh, that’s great! We can’t wait to have Little Nevaeh here join us, huh?” She squealed.

“They’ll do that to each other?” Ava gasped.

I just shrugged and kept eating the last bites of pasta on my plate. ‘What the hell happened with her?’ I couldn’t help but wonder. But then, I noticed that girl Kelly who had been a problem earlier, glaring at them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button if you’ve enjoyed it! Comments are always super appreciated as well! I'm currently working on Chapter 41, and will certainly have a much more productive weekend with more comments and Likes making me feel loved!

LCW will have a new posting every Friday for the foreseeable future! Your support through likes and comments means a lot to me. If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can just leave the stars and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 21
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 18 - 4/7/2023

I am surprised how "positive" this turned out for Beth.

Her things will be replaced.

The security guards documented everything in detail.

Even the headmaster is involved so Beth is off the hook.

I wonder if Nevaeh will still betray Kelly or if Nevaeh will make it through the semester.

I wonder what else will happen.

If the university is anything like the one I know, everyone knows by now what happened and probably how much influence Beth's family has and she should be a little safer.

Of course, I still expect that Kelly will try a few more things.

Connor was a bit more relaxed to read this time.

The film is safe and because of his braided hair he is mistaken for a girl as expected.

Let's see when he ends up in university kindergarten or something similar.

So I'm already hoping to see both Connor and Beth in a uni kindergarten or in the clutches of a crazy amazon.

Otherwise it would be quite boring.

What an exciting chapter to coincide with my birthday.

1 minute ago, Moon3ye said:

What an exciting chapter to coincide with my birthday.

Happy Birthday! 

Yes, there is a bit of a charmed life for the moment here for Beth. We'll see if it lasts or not! 🤷‍♀️

Hope you have a good birthday! 🙂

22 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Happy Birthday! 

Yes, there is a bit of a charmed life for the moment here for Beth. We'll see if it lasts or not! 🤷‍♀️

Hope you have a good birthday! 🙂

Vegan Danube Wave.

Get an Eevee soft toy.

A new chapter in your story.

And my absolute peace.

All in all, a very good birthday.

• Like 1

I started reading this on lunch break in the break room. At the end when it switches back to Connor, I had to read that in the bathroom lol. 

I bet Kelly was able to blackmail her after finding out that she had been stealing the bigger pull ups because she gets off on going potty in her pants and couldn't get a hold of ones her size or diapers her size because it would draw too much attention. I wonder if she got spanked before getting diapered? If that was the blackmail, which also explains why she had used ones to plant, then I'm sure not only will she not get that bronze star just because she can't help but use her diaper, but I'm sure the nest mother will notice how excited she gets during diaper changes. Either way I have a feeling the nest mother or others will insure she goes potty in her diapers. I wonder what happens if she doesn't get the bronze star? God I love this chapter. 

Also wonder if she'll be in pull ups in the morning at breakfast or still in diapers. I'm sure they won't even let her use the potty before bed and put her right in the "pod" when they get to the dorm. Probably will make her suck on a paci because of her whining. Might even make her drink a bottle. Wonder if that nest mother ever breastfeed her Little charges, if so if she'll breastfeed her or will just because she wants to add to her punishment. 

16 minutes ago, Guilend said:

God I love this chapter. 

I won't say I wrote this for you, but I definitely was thinking that you would enjoy this chapter as I wrote it! 🤣

Glad I was right! Thanks for the comments and support! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh and I predict she will make a huge mess in her diaper/pull ups sometime at breakfast, maybe even wet herself as she's pooping. And her nest mother making a huge deal out of it. I'm guessing that Nevearn either chose this punishment after being given the choice or jail or Nevearn asked for this punishment instead of being sent to jail. Or she just begged not to go to jail and she'd do anything to not go there. I am curious what they found in her room though lol. Was her bed wet from her peeing and possibly pooping in those pull ups.  Okay, I REALLY loved this chapter lol. My brain just won't stop lol. I'll be reading this many times till next Friday. Also I noticed you never described her facial expression as she walked into the cafeteria. Was she crying or looked like she was crying, did she have a paci in her mouth? You only described her outfit. 

44 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Was she crying or looked like she was crying, did she have a paci in her mouth? You only described her outfit. 

Sorry, Connor is in a bad position to see. Her back has been mostly to him and he's a fair distance away. 🤷‍♀️ 

As you put it in the last story, they really do eat each other.

I'm guessing that theater is used to show hypnotic tapes to Littles. I wonder if they showed one this time. When I think about it, it might be better to show legit movies there on occasion to lull them into a false sense of security. After all, a native Little would likely sniff out the trap.

Navaeh is gonna make some new friends at least. 

I'm still hoping that Connor gets a nice little injection from Grandma Amanda with some funny nanites that make him immune to hypnosis, breast milk and other dangerous things.

On the one hand that would protect him, on the other hand it would be incredibly funny to see how absolutely NOTHING works on Connor what the Amazons try and drive the Amazons into madness.

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Sorry, Connor is in a bad position to see. Her back has been mostly to him and he's a fair distance away. 🤷‍♀️ 

Oh lol. I didn't notice that. Either she didn't get spanked or Connor for whatever reason wasn't staring at her diapered butt like I would have. 

If I was a female Amazon student, I'd probably get it a lot of trouble if I was in that cafeteria watching that Amazon get brought in. Unless everyone was paying more attention to her then where my hand disappeared too lol. 

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

I'm still hoping that Connor gets a nice little injection from Grandma Amanda with some funny nanites that make him immune to hypnosis, breast milk and other dangerous things.

On the one hand that would protect him, on the other hand it would be incredibly lsutig to see how absolutely NOTHING works on Connor what the Amazons try and drive the Amazons into madness.

Just like his mother??!!!

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

Navaeh is gonna make some new friends at least. 

Maybe, I'm not writing from her perspective, so I haven't explored this much. I have a feeling Littles will want nothing to do with her, and the Bigs that were her friends will probably shun her.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

On the one hand that would protect him, on the other hand it would be incredibly funny to see how absolutely NOTHING works on Connor what the Amazons try and drive the Amazons into madness.

52 minutes ago, BabySerenity said:

Just like his mother??!!!

Thanks for the comments! No spoilers of course, but I do appreciate the comments! 🙂

57 minutes ago, Guilend said:

If I was a female Amazon student, I'd probably get it a lot of trouble if I was in that cafeteria watching that Amazon get brought in. Unless everyone was paying more attention to her then where my hand disappeared too lol. 

🙄 You would be in so much trouble ALL the time Guilend!

• Haha 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24