LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 112 - 5/10/24

8 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I'm curious if the nanites will be a salvation or a problem.

Yes 🤣

Thanks for the comments!

image.thumb.png.baf86743eb2a2205f726b1e0c9cb4b07.png

I had been getting asked for a character tree a while back. There's been enough information now that it's safe to post this. There's one thing in a couple of chapters that will update one character, but this shouldn't spoil anything, I don't think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Megan has a husband and 2 biological children?!

WTF?

But the family tree line stands out so funny?

Separated?

Oh now I'm curious?

What actually became of Neville?

The 3 little ones of Chloe are on the same island as Hannah after Chloes death.

But Neville is he still Cassie's baby or did she send him to the island now that she got nice with Stacy?

1 minute ago, Moon3ye said:

Megan has a husband and 2 biological children?!

They were introduced waaaay back at the family dinner in an earlier chapter. Remember Meggy was more of a 'I'll save you' arrangement. He was like her mother and able to have children naturally. 

2 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Separated?

Dots mean adopted versus biological in the tree generator I used. 

3 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

What actually became of Neville?

His story comes out in a couple chapters. 

34 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

They were introduced waaaay back at the family dinner in an earlier chapter. Remember Meggy was more of a 'I'll save you' arrangement. He was like her mother and able to have children naturally. 

I looked for the corresponding chapter once it was chapter 11.

That is now already something ago that it was posted and there it was really only a subordinate clause that one perhaps only skims when reading and one therefore not necessarily remembers.

But I'm still interested in the story.

Especially how the relationship of Meggy to the 3 others is.

In the end, the husband is also an Amazon and the children probably also.

And even if laws change, a lot of influence can be taken on the development of children in schools.

3 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

hanksforposting the family tree,you should post it on the other site in case the don't read the comments on this one too

I just made an attempt to add it to the bottom of the post. WattPad is weird for images, so you have to make your browser really zoom in to read it. 

3 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

In the end, the husband is also an Amazon and the children probably also.

Matt (her husband) is an Amazon, but kind of on the shorter side. He's just under 10' tall. Not sure if we'll hear their romance story at any point since they're not the focus of the story. 

1 minute ago, BabySofia said:

I just made an attempt to add it to the bottom of the post. WattPad is weird for images, so you have to make your browser really zoom in to read it. 

Matt (her husband) is an Amazon, but kind of on the shorter side. He's just under 10' tall. Not sure if we'll hear their romance story at any point since they're not the focus of the story. 

Thank you, I have WettPad on a touch sceen device so that is why I wanted it there.

23 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Well, not necessarily the story, but I would like to know if all 3 are nice to Meggy.

I think also in your stories it was often said that Amazon children can often be cruel to little ones.

7 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Well, not necessarily the story, but I would like to know if all 3 are nice to Meggy.

Oh, well, there's no doubt they're all kind to Meggy! Megan would not tolerate anyone doing otherwise! Other than maybe an occasional normal sibling squabble, they're a happy family!

Both the new chapter and the family tree definitely helped my understanding of how things stand. 
I think the nanites are the potential for keeping Connor safe from the light in his bed area. I believe he just learned enough to be able to safely program them to get his desired barrier. 
Thanks for the update I will be looking forward to the next one as well. 

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

Both the new chapter and the family tree definitely helped my understanding of how things stand. 
I think the nanites are the potential for keeping Connor safe from the light in his bed area. I believe he just learned enough to be able to safely program them to get his desired barrier. 
Thanks for the update I will be looking forward to the next one as well. 

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I think also in your stories it was often said that Amazon children can often be cruel to little ones.

If you remember the other stories Bella and Meggy only act like babies outside the house.  Bella has a clothing design business and Meggy is a world class gamer. 

Okay i really enjoyed this chapter. It was a fun chapter. I have a feeling this part of the story is going to be the last of the good feels because i believe not long after they get back to school things are really going to get rough, at least for Beth.

I love the family tree. I don't know why, but I always thought that Magen was into women instead of men. I don't know why. When I read the Exchange series I always thought she would come out of the closet at some point and then just decided it really wasn't needed in the story anyway. So boy was I shocked to find out that she got married to a Man, though I'm not surprised that he's on the short side like she is. 

I am still not liking Aunt Cassie, at all. I know she followed her sister around and did whatever she told her to or mimicked her, but that's no excuse for her behavior. If she has changed for the better I wonder if it was just the nanites Stacy basically used on them or something else?

Good job.

2 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I love the family tree. I don't know why, but I always thought that Magen was into women instead of men. I don't know why. When I read the Exchange series I always thought she would come out of the closet at some point and then just decided it really wasn't needed in the story anyway. So boy was I shocked to find out that she got married to a Man, though I'm not surprised that he's on the short side like she is. 

She wasn't a baby crazy Big, which is part of it I think. There also wasn't a lot of coverage of her limited social life in Exchanged. You see a bit more in In-Between, but I think Megan was mainly trying to get her degree in the end and didn't mess with a lot of dating. She was also older than Stacy and Cameron, so she graduated earlier too.

4 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Good job.

Thanks! 🙂

14 hours ago, Taki said:

Definitely sounding like Connor's got a case of the genders. :3

🤷‍♀️ Thanks for the comment! 🙂

14 hours ago, dmavn said:

I know what i would pick.. the onepiece a the way :P

Thanks for the comment! 🙂

Thanks for the chapter! Poor Beth, I think Guilend is right and no matter what precautions and warnings were made over the weekend there's more in store for her. I have the suspicion that anything happening to Conner in the near future will be from being caught up in whatever happens to Beth.

Just how protected is she from nanite or hypnosis attacks? About the time someone slips one of those nightlights into her room she could be in trouble as that could provide evidence for the earlier accusations. As another story I was reading recently brought up, whether true or false the first story that gets to people will effect how they see things. In the other story it was the character making sure to get his side of things into the bureaucracy first so that when the formal backstab from their employer came in if he called in again first the reaction would be, "Aha, so what you were worried about happened," and if the other party called in their side it would be, "Oh really, we might just have to run an audit and see who is telling the truth." With multiple semi-public accusations having been made against Beth she cannot afford even once seeming to confirm them. Which is making the devious part of my mind come up with potential next moves. Most of them probably too subtle since whoever is doing this seems to think more in line with blunt force. Subtle for them was having someone sneak in to her room to do damage. Arranging a second delivery of pullups after the first was shown to be a fake order is pretty much the exact opposite of subtle. Which just means it is going to be dangerous to be around her because I really do suspect something like nanites or an audio or visual hypnosis attempt will be next.

24 minutes ago, LittleFenny said:

Thanks for the chapter! Poor Beth, I think Guilend is right and no matter what precautions and warnings were made over the weekend there's more in store for her. I have the suspicion that anything happening to Conner in the near future will be from being caught up in whatever happens to Beth.

On 8/26/2023 at 8:57 AM, BabySofia said:

I have some exciting news that I shared the other day. I have finally been able to get around to editing 'In-Between' for Amazon publishing! I'm trying something new this time by running a pre-order sale. I had rolled my eyes at the idea before, but it turns out that whenever you do a pre-order, it'll lump all those sales into your ranking on day one of release. With Amazon, that means more pre-orders = shown more in suggestions, which is really helpful! So... I thought of a deal here. For every ten preorders, I'll give you all a week of double postings! (It'll be Saturday/Wednesday probably...) If it doesn't happen, it'll be the normal weekly chapter! If you wish to participate in the Sofia bribery campaign, the Pre-Order link is here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CG4W62M6. The book releases on Thursday!

You all hit enough for one week of a bonus chapter! A few more days to go before In-Between is published!

Such a wholesome chapter overall.

Amanda with her genius to save the day. She was right, they are potentially a dangerous pollutant. 

I was wondering what was up with Cassie. I guess its good that Stacy's nanites are still working. Or maybe she calmed with age and happily adopted grandchildren?

12 hours ago, TerranV said:

I was wondering what was up with Cassie. I guess its good that Stacy's nanites are still working. Or maybe she calmed with age and happily adopted grandchildren?

A little of both is likely. I think when Amazon women go through Menopause, they likely see a reduction in those mothering instincts overall. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

A little of both is likely. I think when Amazon women go through Menopause, they likely see a reduction in those mothering instincts overall. 

But what about the grandmothering instincts?!

Narrows Eyes in Suspicion

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

But what about the grandmothering instincts?!

They definitely exist! Just more likely to be loving and doting than kidnapping and violent? Especially after Stacy meddled. Of course there are definitely exceptions to that rule!

• Like 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 112 - 5/10/24