LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24

20 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

I think I may have missed in between... I have some reading to do it seems.

That's where Beth and Connors family is introduced. Definitely go read that! ?

2 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

That's where Beth and Connors family is introduced. Definitely go read that! ?

Ok I did read it cause I remember Connors internship with the judge but it seems I need to reread it for the minute details.

I think the hardest about the diaper dimension to deal with is the time difference.  When you wrote Exchanged you used a 32 hour day but set times in a 24 hour style for the college course schedule.  Example Stacy had at class end at 12 and the next one started at 1:30 PM  that would be a 7 hour lunch.

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Everyone I'm truly shocked that this has crossed the 10k read mark already with only the 4th real chapter. Thanks for reading, I really do appreciate you doing so and commenting!

GEEZE! When I saw the words I practically jumped! My brain goofed and I thought that there was some kind of emergency you were warning us about! Like a hacker or something bad like that!

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

I think the hardest about the diaper dimension to deal with is the time difference.  When you wrote Exchanged you used a 32 hour day but set times in a 24 hour style for the college course schedule.  Example Stacy had at class end at 12 and the next one started at 1:30 PM  that would be a 7 hour lunch.

@BabySofia I've been wondering this as well...

Lol when it comes to things like height differences and times and such I usually skip over or ignore it because it makes my brain hurt if I think too much about it. I just enjoy the story telling and you’re a great storyteller. 

9 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I'm guessing that is supposed to mean caught you...? Google Translate came up with a different meaning that definitely made me blush! 

Turns red and nods like crazy

Yes, it should be called "caught" because it was probably too fast when typing and have mistaken me.

By the way something I like to advertise instead of google translator use DeepL as translator.

While google translator translates word by word DeepL looks at the whole sentence or text and translates it much better in the whole context.

1 hour ago, Panther Cub said:

GEEZE! When I saw the words I practically jumped! My brain goofed and I thought that there was some kind of emergency you were warning us about! Like a hacker or something bad like that!

Sorry about that. For me remember Purple is the Ultimate Friendly Color!!!! 

In High School I remember we had an English teacher who would constantly destroy our papers. Some of the students fought against her use of red pen and convinced her to grade in green and purple. Purple was always my preference...

Moral of the story. Big Purple Text = Happy Sofia! ?

20 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

@BabySofia I've been wondering this as well...

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I've caught many of them, but wouldn't be surprised if some slipped by me still. In all honesty the 32 hour day didn't come into being in my thoughts until later on in the work. 

6 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Turns red and nods like crazy

Yes, it should be called "caught" because it was probably too fast when typing and have mistaken me.

By the way something I like to advertise instead of google translator use DeepL as translator.

While google translator translates word by word DeepL looks at the whole sentence or text and translates it much better in the whole context.

I figured! You usually translate everything into English, so it was kind of weird to have a German word still in there! Thanks for the comments! (I completely understand mistyping!)

?

9 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Of course Stacy took precautions. Connor is her baby that she doesn't really want to see turned into a baby... Those brains haven't gone anywhere even with having children! ?

That's what I've been talking about all along.

I don't think Stacy let her son go into DD completely unprotected.

Even if it's just the anti hypnosis programs and the protection from the breast milk induced incontinence he got with a few nanites.

Stacy is considered the smartest person in her dimension and after almost 30 years you are telling me that it was not possible for her to extract a few nanites for her son from herself to protect him.

I think that's going to be a big part of the fun we're going to have.

Trying to regress Connor into a little drooling baby but nothing like that will happen.

Yeah, maybe a gender change so the Callie thing makes sense later, but that's what it's going to be.

• Like 1

Well the ban on swearing would have have me beat.

Fuck.

Its what I figured though. More demerits to give a sense of safety but they can accumulate fast. 

I'm glad Cam passed Rings along. She is the most important character.

And it does look like we might have a sins of the mother situation with Venture wanting revenge on Stacy.

19 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Swearing

Whelp I would be fucked ??

And uhhh yeah it looks like everyone in this room except maybe Connor is also fucked...

This is why if I had to go here for any reason I would first and for most be sneaking in weapons for close in work. Like I would basically be walking around with a stun glove on and a pair of carbon fiber assassin's blades hidden under a baggy hoody. Someone tries to grab me.... False Surrender then Resquie in Pache mother fuckers ??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

This is why if I had to go here for any reason I would first and for most be sneaking in weapons for close in work. Like I would basically be walking around with a stun glove on and a pair of carbon fiber assassin's blades hidden under a baggy hoody. Someone tries to grab me.... False Surrender then Resquie in Pache mother fuckers ??

And this is why Littles like you are required to be dressed in your uniforms! No hidden spots for anything but your diapee! ?

15 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Everyone I'm truly shocked that this has crossed the 10k read mark already with only the 4th real chapter. Thanks for reading, I really do appreciate you doing so and commenting!

Who wants to bet with me that this story will end up being the most commented and most rated story on the whole site?

• Like 3

I was rereading chapter 4 this morning and was surprised by something I missed.  It looks like things have gotten a little better for a little student if they are smart enough to just forget their pride and be diapered all the time.  They took all the fun away from the bigs when they exempted poopy diaper in class or labs.  I feel that many of Connors class will give him a hard time at first when he tells the nest mother just to diaper him all the time.? 

Those rules have tightened up since Stacy’s day… might not be wise for any particularly attractive Littles to eat or drink on the day of a lab.  Interesting as well that Stacy’s success prompted them to close the loophole she went through.  Seems her parting gift to this city turned out to be more of a curse… damn those unintended consequences.

5 hours ago, TerranV said:

Well the ban on swearing would have have me beat.

Fuck.

Its what I figured though. More demerits to give a sense of safety but they can accumulate fast. 

I'm glad Cam passed Rings along. She is the most important character.

And it does look like we might have a sins of the mother situation with Venture wanting revenge on Stacy.

But the potential for Littles not-swears is so rich… can’t nobody demerit you on a technicality. Because fork it, I wouldn’t let those benches win if I were a foolhardy 18 year old.  That rule is bullshirt.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, WehavePi314 said:

Those rules have tightened up since Stacy’s day… might not be wise for any particularly attractive Littles to eat or drink on the day of a lab.  Interesting as well that Stacy’s success prompted them to close the loophole she went through.  Seems her parting gift to this city turned out to be more of a curse… damn those unintended consequences.

But the potential for Littles not-swears is so rich… can’t nobody demerit you on a technicality. Because fork it, I wouldn’t let those benches win if I were a foolhardy 18 year old.  That rule is bullshirt.

I disagree, if a little is smart and just wears a diaper they are safe from demerits anywhere for a poppy or wet diaper anywhere.  If you read In-Between when Cam and Addy were in the lab and the little had a poppy pull up they said it was 10 demerits and they were going to the daycare.

4 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I disagree, if a little is smart and just wears a diaper they are safe from demerits anywhere for a poppy or wet diaper anywhere.  If you read In-Between when Cam and Addy were in the lab and the little had a poppy pull up they said it was 10 demerits and they were going to the daycare.

‘If they’re smart’ being the operative phrase.  College students don’t tend to have the best self-preservation instincts.  You know more than few of these people are going to take the gamble out of pride.

4 minutes ago, WehavePi314 said:

‘If they’re smart’ being the operative phrase.  College students don’t tend to have the best self-preservation instincts.  You know more than few of these people are going to take the gamble out of pride.

You are right about that, but Connor was told by his mom what to do if he became a little.  I would still not talk to others in his group about anything though.  I like the fact the the Bigs are still using the lie about how they don't know why littles have accidents though.

15 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

You are right about that, but Connor was told by his mom what to do if he became a little.  I would still not talk to others in his group about anything though.  I like the fact the the Bigs are still using the lie about how they don't know why littles have accidents though.

Can’t be having the product know the deck is stacked against them, after all…  enjoy the delicious free food, kids!  Totally no secret ingredients here…

Honestly you could get half a university just by putting the drugs into free pizza.

1 hour ago, WehavePi314 said:

College students don’t tend to have the best self-preservation instincts.  You know more than few of these people are going to take the gamble out of pride.

Much truth here! You'll have to wait and see how that goes though!

1 hour ago, WehavePi314 said:

Honestly you could get half a university just by putting the drugs into free pizza.

Discounted pizza has definitely worked before! 

Thanks for the comments everyone! ?

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24