LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24

Chapter 19: Savory 

BETH, CASSIE, AND Livi got a Luxuria car to pick them up to go to the mall. Beth had panties that she liked to wear when she worked out that she had to get from one place, another place was her everyday favorite, and she felt the need to pick up some fancy ones from a lingerie store too to replace the ones that had been destroyed. So she’d also stopped at a specialty store that sold some she used during her period. The fabric was coated with nanites that cleaned any spotting if her tampon leaked or she started early.

She knew she’d had about thirty pairs of panties in her drawer, so that was how many she replaced. The bill ran way higher than she would have wanted to cover alone! ‘Mom and Dad would probably yell at me if I spent this much normally!’

It wasn’t like they couldn’t afford it, though!

After their shopping spree, Livi and Cassie spent some Christmas gift money on some clothes too. Then, they decided to eat in a restaurant attached to the mall with a little bit of everything on the menu and amazing cakes for dessert.

“Welcome to The Savory Fork!” The hostess said as they walked up. “Three?”

“Yes, please,” Cassie said, taking the lead.

“Any booster seats?”

“No, we’ll be fine. A booth if you have one?”

“Sure, right this way,” she told them.

Beth sighed but long ago learned that it was easier when the three of them were out to let Cassie pretend to be the older sister of the trio. Sure enough, when they were seated, “Do you want the kid’s menus for these two?”

Cassie shook her head, “They’re college students just like me; please just give them the regular menu.”

“Sorry, I figured they were your baby sisters or something…” the waitress apologized.

“It happens; just leave the menus, please?” Cassie said.

“That gets old,” Livi said.

“Yes, it does,” Beth agreed.

The three flipped through the menu, and Livi said, “Ooh, chicken and waffles, that sounds good!”

“Are you sure you’re not a Little?” Cassie shook her head.

Livi stuck her tongue out at her, “Pretty sure!”

“So, what do you think happened to Nevaeh?” Cassie asked as the three pulled out their phones and scrolled through some pages.

A giggle from Livi became a full-on laugh that she couldn’t stop, “I think I found that out!” she pressed a button on her phone. A projection of Nevaeh’s earlier entrance to the dining hall played above their table.

“Oh, my God!” Cassie said, giggling. “I guess that’s better than kicking her out?”

The video played through Dean Northrup’s explanation and confirmed that. “That’s justice!” Livi said.

“That’s terrifying,” Beth said.

Both their faces fell at that, “Keep in mind, if it can happen to her, none of us are safe…?”

That put a bit of a damper on the mood, even as Beth did appreciate that some comeuppance had happened for the crime. “So Connor earlier?” Cassie asked after they had ordered.

“What about him?”

“He’s kind of cute?”

“In that baby brother kind of way?” Livi asked.

“No, I mean totally cute. He could be the one for you, Beth!”

Beth felt herself turn bright red. “If he was taller, sure, but with an attempt to frame me for accidents already, I can only imagine what they’d say if I was dating a Little!”

“Not to mention one of the shortest ones around!” Livi agreed.

“He is a nice guy, though,” she said.

“You do like him!” Cassie laughed.

“If only he’d come through at his normal height,” she shrugged. “What about you? How’s the Jake project going?”

Cassie turned red then, “Not so well. I swear he’s clueless! I’m practically holding up a neon sign saying, ‘Date me, date me!’”

I FOLLOWED MACKENZIE back into the nest and headed towards the bathroom. “You boys have just about an hour until lights out,” she told me when I came back in. She unceremoniously pulled down my pants and verified the Pull-Up was dry before holding me up to put a sticker on the chart. “Lots of gold stickers for you today!”

“Liam, do you need to go potty?” She asked him as she sat me down.

“Please?” he asked.

“Come on,” she said, waving to him to follow her into the bathroom. I made my way to my desk and found several messages from Mom, Mama, and my sisters!

Conn,
We miss you already! I know you would have been away right now anyway, but knowing you’re in another dimension makes you feel further apart. I hope you learn what you want to, but please stay safe. We want our big brother back!

Love,

Lilah

Hannah’s message was almost identical to Lilah’s, and I quickly sent off two quick replies a little longer than theirs.

Connor,
I’m really worried about you. Mom showed me your email and the picture you took. Your nest ‘mother’ is huge!!!! Well, that and you’re tiny. I mean, if you come back that short, I am so totally going to pick on you myself! It would be nice to be the tall one for once?

Seriously though, you have to make sure you come home. I can’t live without my big brother helping me out! 

Love,

Riley

I felt my eyes water a bit at the three messages but managed to focus enough to reply to Riley too. Unfortunately, Mama’s message was even harder to read.

Connor,
You have no idea how hard it is to watch your best friend leave to go to some new dimension. When your mother left, it just about tore me apart, but at least it was kind of what all of our friends were doing at that point – splitting off to our own lives everywhere. 

That had nothing on leaving you to go to that dimension yesterday. Your mom insists it’s your family legacy, even as she and I cry way too much. She’s never told me everything, but I know enough that you’re not safe there. So please do everything you can to make it back home to us! Do your homework, listen to the ‘adults,’ and stay out of trouble! 

Congratulations on doing so well on your tests, though I’m not surprised. Brains have never been your issue! (Common sense is another thing!) So stay safe, and make sure you get back here! 

Love,

Mama

I was crying then, and there was no hiding it as Mackenzie walked over. “Are you okay, Connor?”

“Sorry, just reading some messages from home. My moms and sisters like to make me cry,” I tried to laugh it off.

“Okay, if you’re sure, you have about twenty minutes until it’ll be time to get ready for bed.”

“Okay,” I told her.

I steeled myself and opened Mom’s email.

Connor,
Thanks for letting us know you made it alright. I appreciated the pictures to put a face to the name of your nest mother. That’s quite the ‘bed’ you have there. 

I hope things can go okay for you there. I’m glad your tests went well for you! I’m impressed by the programming one, which had to have gotten more difficult since I took it – and it was hard then! I’m glad you’ll be able to take the classes you want to. Please let us or Grandma know if you need any class supplies. I know she said she plans to pick you up tomorrow after lunch to go home for the weekend. Make sure you take your swimsuit with you; you should have time to get a good swim in since they have an indoor pool! 

Behave and keep your head down. I don’t want you to attract the kind of attention I did. We love and miss you so much already; make sure you get back to us!

Love,

Mom

Based on her comment about the bed, I knew that she got the real information I had sent her. I wanted to respond to both of my moms, but I knew I wouldn’t have the time individually. So I ended up sending a message to both of them.

Hi Mom and Mama!
I’m just getting ready to head to bed here. I’m looking forward to seeing Grandma again tomorrow and then the rest of the family. You really didn’t tell me how large our family here is!!!! It was like having a small madhouse at dinner the other night.

I’ll do my best to keep a low profile… But I’m not sure how well that will work, honestly! 

Anyway, it’s almost time for bed here, so I have to go. (You know how they are with Littles and bedtime!) I’ll take my computer with me to Grandma’s and try and write you more then. Maybe we can video chat with the family together? I’m sure you and Grandma already have a plan for that, knowing you!

I love you all and will see you at the end of the semester!

Love,

Connor

‘I may have been a total idiot to leave home behind,’ I worried.

“Okay, why don’t you both try the potty, and then we’ll get your night diapers on?” I heard Mackenzie say from the doorway to her apartment.

“Okay,” I said, closing down the computer.

I walked over to the bathroom and sat on the toilet one last time for the night, ensuring I got everything out! I patted myself dry and made sure to wipe before walking back out to the room and finding Liam mid-diaper change.

“Well, Liam, if you can behave like this all day tomorrow, I might consider letting you have training pants instead of diapers.”

I blushed on his behalf and just appreciated it seemed like she was finally willing to let go of whatever had happened when I wasn’t around.

“Which pajamas do you want?” I heard her ask Liam.

I could only understand a mumble but saw he was zipped into a set of footed pajamas and placed on his feet. He blushed when he saw me, shaking his head. His diaper must have been thicker because it clearly showed through the fabric of the sleeper and made him walk oddly, more of a toddle, as he approached the ladder to his pod.

I turned and saw Mackenzie staring down at me, “Ready to get ready for bed?”

I nodded and walked over to her. She gingerly picked me up and stood me on the changing table, quickly pulling my pants down and setting them aside. She pulled my shirt off then and examined the front of the Pull-Up. “You stayed dry all day today! Good job!”

I blushed, “Thanks.”

She pushed my shoulders down then and guided my nearly naked body onto the changing pad. I was grateful a piece of disposable paper was on top; I could only imagine what horrors had been on that table! A strap was pulled across my chest before she pulled the sides of the Pull-Up apart like a diaper. She held my ankles and effortlessly lifted my legs briefly off the old garment.

I watched her roll it up and toss it into a can beside her as I grew more uncomfortable with the paper starting to feel weird against my body. Finally, she reached into one of the cubbies, and a folded-up diaper appeared in her hand. I watched her open it, fluff it, and then she once again lifted my legs by my ankles and sat my butt gently down on the soft fabric of the diaper. I figured she’d get to taping it straight away, but instead, she squirted a bottle of stuff onto her gloved hands and began rubbing the lotion into the skin above my groin, onto my intimate parts, and used a hand to lift my legs and spread it in and around my butt. Her hands felt odd but warm through the gloves, and unfortunately, I was having an embarrassing reaction to the treatment. ‘Can you not do this right now,’ I griped at the body part that seemed to always have a mind of its own.

I watched her pull the gloves off then, and she reached between my legs to grab the front of the diaper and finally pulled it to cover my groin. I turned my head for a second and blushed as I realized Liam not only had a view of the table, but he was morbidly watching.

I turned my attention back to Mackenzie instead. She smiled at me as she pulled one, then the second tape a cross to seal me inside. “There, all diapered up, but probably won’t need it, huh?” She practically cooed.

“Hope not…” I said.

“Do you want to go swimming again in the morning?” she asked as she pulled out another of those sleepers and put my right foot inside a leg while gathering the rest of the sleeping beneath me. She unhooked the safety strap and threaded my body, still lying on top of the garment that apparently zipped completely down to the other foot to easily change someone lying down…

“Please?” I asked.

“Sure, I have a feeling my friend Lilly will be showing up too… She didn’t believe me about you!”

“That was that girl who showed up?”

“Yes, and she’s another Nest Mother, so she’s MISS Lilly to you in the morning,” she gently told me.

I nodded, “You said she’s not really fast?”

She laughed, “It could be close, but I’d guess you’re faster. You were like a fish in the water.”

“My mom jokes that my sisters and I are actually all part dolphin actually,” I smiled.

I sighed, missing them.

“You’ll be so busy soon you’ll not feel homesick long,” she told me gently. “Do you mind if I brush your hair out before I put you to bed?”

“Sure,” I smiled, “I haven’t done that yet tonight, and that would be nice!”

Her face lit up, and clearly, she was looking forward to it!

I expected her to set me down on the floor, but instead found myself placed on her hip as she carried me quickly into her apartment. “I managed to get you a hair dryer from the store room earlier,” she told me as we entered her apartment. “I’ll put it in the bathroom after we put you to bed.”

I noted I was still nervous as she carried me, but something was reassuring about her hold on me. She walked to an island counter between her Kitchen and the dining room and picked through a grocery sack. Inside was a purple hairbrush, several scrunchies, and a pack of multi-colored hair ties.

“Here, don’t move,” she told me as she placed me on the counter and began pulling off a couple of hair ties from the card. I looked down and was still amazed at how small I was. A drop from the counter would be more than my height! ‘My head wouldn’t even reach the top of her kitchen cabinet doors,’ I noted, looking around. Having been so tall since I was a little kid, being in the Amazonian-sized space was more than a bit intimidating!

“Got everything!” She grabbed me again, and I expected us to return to the main room, but instead, she carried me to a couch facing a large, oddly deep television. She sat down with me on her lap and said, “Mike, turn on the TV; turn on Food Channel.”

I watched as the TV somehow became a deep-looking holographic view that felt like the host of a cooking show was mere feet away from us, cooking at a stove.

“We can’t stay up too late doing this; I don’t want Liam to get jealous,” she told me, placing me sideways on her lap for a moment.

I nervously noted that turned that way; I could have been placed at her breast quite easily! Instead, she pushed me forward on her lap to where I could see the host cooking with some peppers that were probably small to him but were practically large jalapenos in my view. Apparently, he was cooking a spicy dish as she ran the hairbrush gently through my hair. I was torn with my attention as her huge hand gently pulled the brush through my hair, and the other danced around, grabbing pieces here and there.

“That looks tasty,” I said, trying to make myself feel less involved in her doing my hair.

“It would be waaay too spicy for you,” she told me.

I tried to shake my head, but she had a grip on my hair then, “I doubt it.”

“Every single portal Little says that to me,” she laughed.

“In my case, I think it’s the truth? I tried something yesterday at the restaurant. Even though everyone was standing by like I was eating poison, I barely felt a tingle!”

She stopped for a moment, “What did you order?”

I racked my brain momentarily, remembering, “Spicy stuffed Cantalonian Chicken?”

Her face appeared around my head, “Did they go light on the spice?”

I shrugged, “Grandma told them not to?”

“And it wasn’t spicy?”

I shook my head, “Barely a tingle?”

She resumed brushing my hair, “In the next couple weeks, there are a few events…. You should probably be in bed for them, but maybe I can get permission to let you go to one. If you’re telling the truth, we might make some fun money betting on you!”

I smiled but was surprised she’d be open to breaking the rules.

“Wouldn’t that be against the rules?”

“If you’re being a good boy, as your Nest Mother, I can grant some exceptions. Doesn’t usually happen, but I’m allowed.”

I felt her start pulling at my hair in a way I recognized from my sisters braiding my hair. Sure enough, she soon used one of the black hairbands to tie off a long braided ponytail. Even braided, my hair still landed below my shoulders. She stood up as the chef had some guests try the spicy food and stood in front of a mirror to show me.

The hair definitely did not look boyish, and I couldn’t help but smile at that before hiding it. “Thanks for doing my hair,” I told Mackenzie politely.

“Thank you for letting me play with it! It might be my price to let you do one of those contests?”

I smiled, “Deal!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button if you’ve enjoyed it! Comments are always super appreciated as well! I'm currently working on Chapter 52, and will have a much more productive weekend with more comments and Likes making me feel loved!

LCW will have a new posting every Friday for the foreseeable future! Your support through likes and comments means a lot to me. If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can just leave the stars and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 20
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 19 - 4/14/2023

That was an interesting chapter, I think that Connor needs to be very careful how close he lets McKnzie get with him.  Doing little things like taking him into her apartment after the others have been put to bed, taking him swimming with her before the others are allowed up and getting special permission to let him stay out of the dorm after even the seniors and juniors are put to bed may cause him to have problems with the other littles in the dorm.  I also think that even as they went over the rules it is unfair that the exchange littlees start their official potty chart untill the full school body arrives.  As for Beth and Livy that must get old going oun  with Cassie and having bigs think your her baby sisters.  I wonder if Nevean or Penelope know how rich Addy is and that they only buy high end cloths.😏💜

5 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I also think that even as they went over the rules it is unfair that the exchange littlees start their official potty chart untill the full school body arrives.

Thanks for the comments Billy! You know my policy on spoilers, so I'll hold off on everything else. For this one though it's just when they return. Some could even return that next day or earlier depending on their travel plans. I believe many of them return on Saturday and the rest on Sunday. Connor won't be there when that happens though since he'll be with his grandmother.

57 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comments Billy! You know my policy on spoilers, so I'll hold off on everything else. For this one though it's just when they return. Some could even return that next day or earlier depending on their travel plans. I believe many of them return on Saturday and the rest on Sunday. Connor won't be there when that happens though since he'll be with his grandmother.

I think the thing that I find hard to follow is what happens to a little that had both their parents taken, I know that when Stacy went things were worst and some ended up staying through the break.  Though Both Lauren and Meg went home.

I'm all for Connor and Beth getting out of there safely in the end.

The rest... Sorry not Sorry can be sacrificed. There is always loss.

BUT I still want chaos and kidnapping and driven and adoptions and and and.

Yes I know this is contradictory but we are talking about the DD there such chaos belongs to.

Oh how exciting it all is.

P.S. today no criticism of the timing of the publication because I was already 3 hours sleep. So no close miss.

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

BUT I still want chaos and kidnapping and driven and adoptions and and and.

Don't worry, I think you will have your fill of things like this as time goes on!

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

P.S. today no criticism of the timing of the publication because I was already 3 hours sleep. So no close miss.

Wow! Definitely a big miss. Hope you got some needed sleep! 🙂

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Yeah Connor is letting Mackenzie get too familiar I think. Then again, there might not be much of a choice in order to stay on her good side.

He is definitely playing that game there of trying not to make the one who controls you angry! 

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

11 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I'm sure she would gladly trade places with you! 🤣

Especially after someone spikes her food or drink or wasn't taken to the potty in time and she messes her diaper for the first time. I wonder if she'll actually resist at any point or just go with it. I'm guessing she admitted to peeing (and messing at least one) those pull ups or the Dean wouldn't have been doubtful she'd get the bronze star. She will definitely get embarrassed the first time she finds out that she won't get to wipe herself after going potty lol. 

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

I'm wondering how much longer until Connor winds up in the girl's dorm.

I forgot about that. I bet he will eventually, probably right along side Beth. It's definitely been a running theme in these stories lol. 

33 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

He is definitely playing that game there of trying not to make the one who controls you angry! 

I understand he doesn't want to paint a target on his back, especially any bigger of a target then he already has, but it could definitely backfire in this case. She could grow way too attached to him and start seeing him as hers. 

16 hours ago, BabySofia said:

‘I may have been a total idiot to leave home behind,’ I worried.

Yes... Yes you very much are.... I'm constantly ready to smack you on the back of the head for this dude and I'm not even related to you...

Also I'm not going to lie part of me is wondering what their exact reaction would be if I just dropped the pretense and said. "I feel physically and emotionally unsafe and want to leave. In less than 72h I've been intentionally poisoned, the hospital lab results confirmed, confined against my will and been invasively touched on my genital area without my consent after being stripped in front of others... In other words I've been treated more like a prisoner at Riker's than an exchange student... So we can do this the easy way or we can get my consulate and attorney involved..."

But I know exactly what their response they would give which is probably why I would be watching from the next dimension over while my robot duplicate delivers the message 😅😆🤷‍♀️

48 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

But I know exactly what their response they would give which is probably why I would be watching from the next dimension over while my robot duplicate delivers the message 😅😆🤷‍♀️

You'd better hope your robot doesn't give away enough info about you to find you. I can just see those angry Amazons coming here to return you to the nursery where you belong then! 😉 🤣

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Especially after someone spikes her food or drink or wasn't taken to the potty in time and she messes her diaper for the first time. I wonder if she'll actually resist at any point or just go with it. I'm guessing she admitted to peeing (and messing at least one) those pull ups or the Dean wouldn't have been doubtful she'd get the bronze star.

I suspect a spanking was involved and an accident during it. So far it hasn't come up in the story, not sure if it ever will directly. That 'little' girl didn't get to just be demoted, she got a fitting punishment at the same time.

25 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I'm not sure where you are going to take this story, but I have caught at least 2 points that suggest that Connor is not happy being a man.😃

Well, there is precedent here.  Both meta, because that’s just a Sofia’s main characters thing, and in universe because his mother went with it much more easily than most would have.

42 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

You'd better hope your robot doesn't give away enough info about you to find you. I can just see those angry Amazons coming here to return you to the nursery where you belong then! 😉 🤣

Exactly why I programmed that thing to overload it's fuel cell on detection... 😝😆🤷‍♀️

I suppose one semi-realistic option... At least if you have enough money would be to hire a close protection detail. I'd personally go for minimum 2 person detail on weekly rotation. That could be kind of hilarious actually with certain situations. Imagine riding a 12' giant woman onto campus like "Master Blaster".... 🤣XD

55 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

suspect a spanking was involved and an accident during it. So far it hasn't come up in the story, not sure if it ever will directly. That 'little' girl didn't get to just be demoted, she got a fitting punishment at the same time

I didn't think that, mostly because I didn't think she'd actually have an accident. I did guess she got spanked. I guess that would explain why she's in a diaper and not pull ups or even big girl panties. She probably got a longer spanking from peeing on the Dean, I suspect it was over the knee lol. Thanks for the reply. 

On another note, I hope Connor gets to go to the competition. Imagine how much his nest hen could win from it lol. And how pissed off the others will be to lose to a Little lol. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WehavePi314 said:

Well, there is precedent here.  Both meta, because that’s just a Sofia’s main characters thing, and in universe because his mother went with it much more easily than most would have.

It would set Connor apart actually.

Stacy just went with it not seeing another realistic option for her and adapted like it was no big deal.

Holly was pissed about it but it was too late and she had no choice.

Cameron didn't want it and managed to juat barely avoid it. 

Connor would be the first who might seek a gender change from the beginning.

Fenny sits and Gendo poses just to mess with the rest of the audience. 😀 Have I peeked at BabySophia's notes? Had secret email exchanges with her muse? Well, I'm not saying I have, but I'm not denying it either. I maybe better increase my bribecookie supply.

Next Friday can't come soon enough.

Just now, LittleFenny said:

Fenny sits and Gendo poses just to mess with the rest of the audience. 😀 Have I peeked at BabySophia's notes? Had secret email exchanges with her muse? Well, I'm not saying I have, but I'm not denying it either. I maybe better increase my bribecookie supply.

Next Friday can't come soon enough.

Every Friday till she starts posting more often or till she puts in on Amazon can't come fast enough lol

55 minutes ago, LittleFenny said:

I maybe better increase my bribecookie supply.

My muse certainly hasn't received enough cookies to be bribed at this point. Plus she's reallllly picky! Only the best chocolate chip cookies will do! 😉

54 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Every Friday till she starts posting more often or till she puts in on Amazon can't come fast enough lol

🙂

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Guilend said:

It will be quite a while before this hits amazon, Babysofia still has to edit Between and does not like to write while she is editing a story.  As for the post I want to keep it at 1 chapter per week as the lets this go on longer.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24