LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Chapter 108: General Gao’s 

BETH TEXTED ME the following morning and said she was skipping breakfast to take care of an errand with Reila, so I sat down with Amy, Mia, and Willow. “Not with your girlfriend today?” Mia asked curiously.

I didn’t even bother correcting her, “She had something to do.” I munched on one of the giant pieces of bacon right then, swallowing and asking, “Did you three want to go shopping on Saturday?”

“I thought you said it was a bad idea?” Amy said.

I nodded, “It would have been by yourselves. We’ll have Beth, Reila, probably Livy, and also Beth’s bodyguard with us?”

“That’s a large group?” Willow asked. “That’s kind of hard to move around with?”

I shrugged, “If you want to get adopted, go with a smaller group. If you just want to shop and get a chance to see more than the university grounds, that’ll be the safest way?”

“How do you get to go off-campus so much?” Zoey, another member of our new nest, asked.

“My grandmother?” I told her.

“Who is she?”

“Amanda Westerfield?” I answered.

“That is?” She asked, “I’m not from Ames?” she added with the gasps from a couple of her friends added to the sounds around us.

I smiled, “You know the new student union building? Westerfield Hall?”

She nodded, “Your grandparents gave the money for it?”

“I don’t know if they contributed, but it was named in honor of my grandmother. She’s a big deal in AI and nanite technology advances here. She won the Bremer Prize recently?”

Her eyes finally signaled some recognition, “So she’s like really smart?”

I giggled, “You could say that.”

By the end of breakfast, I planned to meet my friends and get picked up by my grandmother and Nikki. I walked with some friends toward the Matisse Center. I soon sat in Screenwriting class, where all our animated scripts were due. We also went over our next assignment, which would be the next Narratives project.

“Okay, for this next assignment, I’m going to not just give you the medium of the film, but we’re also going to have everyone focus on the same thematic idea. This film is to be between fifteen and twenty minutes long and should focus on the theme of betrayal.”

“That’s all?” Mason, one of our studio members, asked. “Nothing more specific?”

Professor Gibney shook his head, “I don’t want to dictate the project for you. I will say it could be a betrayal of love, country, pet, or any other kind of betrayal you can think of?”

As we left class, I was already thinking of some ideas. Right then, I also realized that my diaper was undoubtedly getting close to needing a change. I had zero plans to go to one of the HoloNannies, though!

I decided to hang out near Beth’s class again and work on my script ideas.

By the time her class ended an hour later, I already had three good ideas and ten pages written for each! “Hey,” she said when she saw me.

“Hi, Beth,” I told her with a smile, then went up to her and embraced her.

She picked me up and discreetly felt my bottom, “Didn’t feel like using the HoloNannies to change?”

I made a face that she and Nikki both laughed at.

“Would you mind?” I asked sheepishly.

She laughed, “If I have to! It’s just wet, right?”

I blushed deeper but nodded.

Soon, changed out of the diaper and into a fresh one; we headed for the student union and hit one of the pizza places. She ordered two ‘big’ slices and gave me half of one to eat. “You know, this half of a slice is still like half a pizza back home!”

She shook her head, “I really would love to see what your proportions look like to me?”

“I wonder what would even happen if you went over?”

She shrugged, “I know there are Mids and Bigs who have gone over to work with companies in the past?”

“Wait, really?”

She nodded, “There is a company called Diamond Tours that has become kind of notorious for luring new Littles here?” She took a bite, chewed, and swallowed, “Supposedly, their entire office on the other side is made up of Bigs?”

“Actually, I think that’s the company my mom and grandparents used to come here. How do we not know this about their staff, though?”

She shrugged, “I’ve only heard bits and pieces through Mom and Dad, but I guess the portal either automatically shrinks them to being just in the tall category there, or they manipulate people themselves?”

“So what’s the racket? Convince people to come over, immediately adopt them?”

She shrugged, “Obviously, they don’t claim everyone if your mom and her parents made it back?”

I nodded, “Then there are idiots like my exchange group?”

She nodded, “You’ve already had several adopted.”

“Including one of our professors,” I shook my head and took a few more bites. “It was all worth it, though, to meet you,” I said with a smile.

She smiled back, “I’m glad you came too!”

“Say…” I said nervously, “I had a thought about tomorrow. Before Grandma takes us home, would you be open to going out to dinner and a movie?”

She smiled, “Carly Slane, are you asking me out on a date?”

I smiled back, “Uh-huh?”

“Where are we eating…?”

The two of us discussed the ideas Shelby had helped me with, and she agreed to the plan before we went to sneak in some editing time before our class. We got three more scenes edited before our Narratives class began.

BETH SAT IN their Narratives class beside Carly and Charlotte, watching as the professor talked about some different depth-of-field effects you could accomplish either during filming or in your post-production edits. The images projected did look really cool, but she felt most of the techniques were above her. A look at Carly showed her intense concentration and a smile, though.

‘She’s such a nerd sometimes!’ she giggled to herself.

Professor Wyler lectured and demonstrated the technology for the first thirty minutes of class before saying, “I want to give you all some time to work on your projects as a group since I know many of you are having trouble scheduling time you can meet. This’ll give you at least an extra couple of hours, which I hope will help those struggling groups.”

Beth smiled. With the rhythm Carly and she had been getting into, they could make much more progress that afternoon than they had planned!

“Before we go, I want to offer everyone one more challenge you must complete by class on Tuesday.”

Beth noticed most of the groups stop from the moving they’d just begun; several seemed almost desperate then.

“So, the project is to create a studio logo splash clip for the beginning of your films. I will have a few faculty members select their preference and award the top group two million credits, second place, one million, third, seven-fifty, and fourth; as long as you complete it, you will get four hundred thousand. The splash screens should last between five and twenty seconds long. The cooler and more relevant, the better!”

There was some excited chatter around the room and some questions before he dismissed everyone.

“How is the editing coming?” Charlotte asked her and Carly.

“Pretty good?” Carly said. We’re starting to wrap up Act One in our first edit. Beth and I have a pretty good rhythm going and were flying earlier. I think we can get another eight hours in right now and hopefully finish by tomorrow afternoon. Otherwise, we might come in on Saturday.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Charlotte said. “Don’t feel like you have to kill yourselves though. We could get some work done on Monday and Tuesday. I’ve already reserved the student who will compose the music for the film.”

“Cool,” Beth said. “What about this project?”

“We’ll work on it with Ethan, Sophie, and Will,” Charlotte said. “While Carly would be good at this, I want you guys just to focus on the edit?”

Beth nodded, “Okay.”

“Let me know when you get done. If it’s by Monday, we might schedule a viewing of the rough with everyone.”

“Okay,” Carly said. “Come on, Beth, let’s get to work…” She jumped off the chair and pulled her backpack over her shoulders.

“Such a taskmaster!” Beth kidded Carly.

Carly giggled in response, and they made their way to the editing studio. Nikki checked the room first and then stationed herself to watch over them.

“Why don’t I order some food to be delivered?” Beth suggested. “That way, we won’t have to worry about you skipping dinner.”

“Sounds great!” Carly told her.

“What do you want?”

Carly shrugged, “Not pizza? I could maybe go for something like General Tso’s chicken?”

“Huh?”

Carly looked thoughtful, “Wait, Mom said it’s called General Gao’s here?”

Beth nervously nodded.

Nikki spoke up, though, “Are you sure you want that? That’s really spicy?”

Beth and Carly both laughed, “She probably does,” Beth said. “This one has a crazy spice tolerance. She actually won a back-to-school contest a few weeks ago. You want something, too?” She asked the bodyguard, who had been practically blending into the wall until then.

“Sure…”

One thing Beth had always appreciated about the local Chinese food place she ordered from was that they would come to find you in a building you were working on. So it was that Carly continued working on editing, even as they took delivery of their food. They’d just made it to the scene in the playroom the day of ‘Bree’s adoption.’

“Why don’t we stop and eat, then we’ll keep going?” Beth suggested.

Carly shrugged, and they all gathered around a table on the back side of the room to split up the order. She shook her head at Nikki, watching Carly eat the first bite. She was pretty good about not being a mommy type herself, but you could see she was already planning how to rescue the crazy Little!

Carly seemed to have sensed it as she smiled and enjoyed the first bite.

“You really can eat that?” Nikki asked.

“It’s delicious!” Carly told her. “You want a piece?”

Nikki clearly couldn’t believe it was the regular dish, so she used her own chopsticks to take a piece of the meat and placed it in her mouth. She chewed before rapidly chugging some of her drink!

“That’s not spicy?” She asked in disbelief!

As if to prove a point, Carly grabbed one of the peppers and bit about half of it off into her mouth. “These are great! But really, I’d rate them maybe a mild poblano or jalapeno back home?” She shrugged and kept eating.

“She really is an alien…” Nikki muttered, and the three of them laughed!

After watching Carly scarf down food that should have been impossible to eat, she watched her switch back to editing and gradually move faster and faster. They did have to stop and enjoy the improv footage from the tea party, though! They were just getting ready to splice some clips together when a knock came on the door, and it opened.

I TURNED AND found Charlotte and Sebastian at the door.

“Hey guys,” I said, “What’s up?”

“Just wanted to see how you two are getting on?” Charlotte asked.

“Pretty good,” I told her. “Just about to finish the tea party scene?”

They both chuckled, “I wish we could include the original,” Sebastian said. “Be careful with that one, though. I don’t think you violated any of your stupid Little’s rules, but it’s close to the line?”

I nodded, “I actually scrubbed the audio from the original files on the system already.” I didn’t tell them I kept a copy in a strongly encrypted file on a personal storage device, though! ‘I know that no one will ever access it who I don’t to, though!’

“So, when do you think you’ll be able to finish this rough cut?” Charlotte asked.

I shrugged and looked at the time, “We’ve got about ten more scenes to go; I’m hoping by the time I have to leave to go to the nest, we can be down to two or three left?”

“That’s fast; you’re being careful with the cuts?” Sebastian asked.

“She is,” Beth said for me. “The parts already look like a finished product to me. She keeps saying there are more things to do, but I sure can’t tell?”

I shrugged, “I want to play with the transition effects some more for timing. Some of that, though, doesn’t make sense to get too nit-picky until we have the soundtrack. We also need to add sound effects to some scenes. I’ll work on that early next week, though.”

“It sounds like you two have it in hand. Can you let us know when it’s done?” Charlotte asked.

“Sure! Why don’t we plan to meet with anyone who wants to see the rough cut around 20 o’clock on Monday?” I said. “Bring your own pizza?”

“Sure, we should be able to access one of the small viewing theaters, too,” Sebastian said.

“Have a good weekend,” he said, pulling Charlotte from the room and letting us return to the editing.

“Think they don’t trust us?” I asked once the door was closed.

“No, they definitely do!” Beth said, “I think it’s more the helpless feeling of this part being out of their hands?”

“Well, you can’t exactly have a full group working on this part?” I responded.

“No, and I think that letting go is tough sometimes,” she smiled beside me. “I can kind of understand? You’re pretty much doing the whole thing right now.”

I blushed, “Sorry?”

“It’s your major; you should be the one doing it!”

I continued working as quickly but carefully as possible. I hated seeing my original self in the early cuts, but I couldn’t help but smile anytime there was a close-up of my new face. I loved the hairstyles they’d used, and the outfits were cute—if only they weren’t as infantile! I couldn’t help but love my new self a lot more, though!

The editing passed with a series of steps for each set of shots. Step one was using Beth’s notes to determine which take was the best. She had done a great job, and I couldn’t disagree with her choices on the Edit Decision List she drew up. With the editing software, it was a quick press of options to have all of the camera shots from that take available to quickly glance through the script and see what looked good for a selection. I would alternate close-ups, medium shots, and wide shots depending on what made sense to tell the story. Each time I did a close-up of Beth, I also felt butterflies in my stomach.

Charlotte was a professionally fun actress in all of her shots. She was so talented! Little things like a raise of her eyebrow, a slight turn up of her lips, or tensing of her body told the story so well in anything she did! You could take the audio out of the clip and still be able to read what she was saying and doing!

That really applied to most of the cast, though!

Ava was the one exception. She really struggled to act the part of the daycare owner believably. I could see why Beth had so much footage of the time in the daycare playing because it took multiple takes to get a scene good enough for her. Even then, I found myself using some creative shots and cuts to use her voice and avoid her facial expressions, which tended to be rather dull or unrealistic.

I hated the subject matter of the film, but there was a sense of pride in my being as I completed each part of it. It probably helped that even though I enjoyed my appearance, it still took me a moment to recognize myself as the actress in the scenes!

To my surprise, it was soon twenty minutes from when I was supposed to be in the dorm, and I had just one last scene to finish! “I want to stay!” I complained, even as I followed Beth’s directions and saved, backed up, and logged out of everything.

“I know, but the last thing we want to do is have a curfew violation for you?”

I nodded, “Yeah…”

As I stood up, I realized we’d never changed my diaper again, and it was practically all hanging below the level of my skirt! Beth had just put her backpack on and smirked, “That’s a little wet…?”

“I noticed,” I said, looking at the clock.

“Do you think you can deal with it until you get back to your nest?” Beth asked. “Time is running out?”

“If you carry me?” I said with a sigh.

“Just don’t leak on me,” she said half-seriously.

“They’re usually pretty good about not doing that. But no promises?”

She risked it, gathering me up and walking beside Nikki quickly to the dorms.

When we reached Sanders Hall, she sat me down at the door, and I grimaced. “Sorry, Beth. I did leak on you, it looks like.”

Thankfully, her jacket was waterproof, but there was a definite spot on her side where my diaper contacted her.

“It’s okay, Carly, that’ll teach me to make sure we check your diaper more often! Get inside and get Miss Lilly to change you quickly before you leak on anything else!” she advised as she knelt down and risked getting wet again with a hug.

“See you in the morning,” I told her, “Love you,” I added softly.

“Love you too,” she smiled at me.

I was just crossing the lobby to the elevator when I saw Mackenzie.

“Well, hello there,” she said, “I haven’t seen you all week except in the pool!”

I blushed, “Sorry, it’s been a busy week, and I’ve been working on that film project.”

“Is that where you’re coming from now?”

I nodded, “Yeah, we were trying to get as much done today as we could.”

“Too busy to change that diapee?”

I squirmed under her gaze as she knelt in front of me, clearly able to see the soaked diaper hanging below my skirt! 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please press the Like button and leave a comment!

My writing drought has continued through this week, but I'm hoping this weekend that I may have a shot at writing more again. We'll see what my mindset is like. Unless I have a massively productive weekend, we'll definitely be back on once per week again for a while. Thanks for your patience here! 

• Like 23
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 108 - 4/12/24

A nice chapter in between.

The script is progressing even if the others are nervous, which is understandable as I don't like to give things away.

The "betrayal" theme is actually really funny because Carly could write a script about how a little and a tween trusted an Amazon and thought she was their ally only to end up in diapers and breastfeeding on that Amazon's breasts.

Of course, the usual theme of Carly being able to take spicy things is also a must.

I'm looking forward to the shopping and what goes wrong.

I'm assuming at least one kidnapping attempt and Carly and or Beth are somehow involved.a

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Of course, the usual theme of Carly being able to take spicy things is also a must.

Of course! 😎

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

I'm looking forward to the shopping and what goes wrong.

What makes you think something would go wrong...? 😇

1 hour ago, LGGrace said:

I love how Carly's and Beth's relationship is progressing. 

🙂

20 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

What makes you think something would go wrong...? 😇

Because I have been passionately reading your stories for 4 years now and I know that you are mean and love to torture your readers.

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

mean and love to torture your readers.

😇 I don't know what you're talking about... [attempts to run and write more torture...]

• Like 2

I'm now at page 70 chapter 88. It was intense how Connor managed to successfully fight an Amazon. Pretty unfair match up. At first I wasn't that interested in the theater play since it was more like a side story for me, but after the fight I see it's more important to a plot than I thought, maybe I should reread it someday in a slower pace, so I get more of the plot. 😄

20 minutes ago, parkintochter said:

I see it's more important to a plot than I thought

It was actually a side project trying to bust some writers block initially when I wrote it. I had debated about how to insert it into the storyline, and at least to me I like how that worked? Thanks for the comments! Appreciate seeing your thoughts as you read!🙂

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BabySofia said:

She picked me up and discreetly felt my bottom, “Didn’t feel like changing the HoloNannies?”

Now I have an image of the HoloNannies lying on the changing tables with Carly standing on the tables putting crawler diapers on them..

“Let’s see how YOU like it .. mwhaahaahaahaa”

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, dmavn said:

Now I have an image of the HoloNannies lying on the changing tables with Carly standing on the tables putting crawler diapers on them..

“Let’s see how YOU like it .. mwhaahaahaahaa”

Thanks for the catch there, Grammarly snuck that change in on me after denying it a bunch of times... 

That being said, it would be funny! 🤣

• Like 1

I have really come to looking forward to Fridays and Sundays.  While not too much was going on with this chapter it’s also good to get a chance to just absorb all that has been going on. I think I actually laughed at some of the comments more than the story itself.  Yes you can be just a touch evil with us at times. But then we must all be a bit sadistic because we can’t be stopped from following along with this story. 

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

But then we must all be

See, I'm the angel! 😇

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

I have really come to looking forward to Fridays and Sundays.

Sorry, definitely going to be a while before I get back to multiple chapters a week at this rate. Having serious problems getting into writer mode. (Just paid taxes, maybe once my feeling of dread from that goes away I'll feel better... Uncle Sam was greedy this year...) 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, BabySofia said:

See, I'm the angel! 😇

Sorry, definitely going to be a while before I get back to multiple chapters a week at this rate. Having serious problems getting into writer mode. (Just paid taxes, maybe once my feeling of dread from that goes away I'll feel better... Uncle Sam was greedy this year...) 

I know that feeling. I have opted to go with the payment plan this year they wanted so much more. I am definitely getting sick of trying to support people who would rather sit around than work. Especially when I am struggling to keep things going for myself.

I hope it doesn’t get you down too bad. 

4 hours ago, CDfm said:

I know that feeling. I have opted to go with the payment plan this year they wanted so much more. I am definitely getting sick of trying to support people who would rather sit around than work. Especially when I am struggling to keep things going for myself.

Well I agree there, now we have a president that wants us to pay for people coming into our country illegally, and dead beat college students that don't feel they should have to pay back the loans they to out.  I didn't take out loans, went to community college for 2 years than state for 2 more.  Cost where way less that way, although that was 40 years ago.  Plus this is the first year in 4 I had to pay taxes even though I make good money. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

Well I agree there, now we have a president that wants us to pay for people coming into our country illegally, and dead beat college students that don't feel they should have to pay back the loans they to out.  I didn't take out loans, went to community college for 2 years than state for 2 more.  Cost where way less that way, although that was 40 years ago.  Plus this is the first year in 4 I had to pay taxes even though I make good money. 

6 hours ago, CDfm said:

Dear US citizens who are complaining about taxes. 

From a European perspective, let me tell you that your taxes are really the least of your problems.

Your problems are much bigger and involve racism, fascism and the fact that you will probably have another crazy orange as president in the near future.

And all that is just the tip of the iceberg of problems in your country.

But you should know better than anyone what's going wrong in your country.

I always wondered about Amazons coming over to our demension. Although I'd prefer them keeping their size.

They'd stay in sized up accommodations but are still forced to embarrassingly squeeze through Little sized doors. As a showing of dominance from our side.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I always wondered about Amazons coming over to our demension. Although I'd prefer them keeping their size.

They'd stay in sized up accommodations but are still forced to embarrassingly squeeze through Little sized doors. As a showing of dominance from our side.

I suspect more Tweeners come over than Bigs. A few authors have explored this more. Personally, I believe they would probably need to shrink because of physics. I suspect gravity must be lighter in the dimension or something to enable the taller bodies of the Amazons. As it is in our world, they would most likely be too big/heavy to hold up without health issues (kind of like ultra-tall people here). Who knows, though? 🙂

2 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I suspect more Tweeners come over than Bigs. A few authors have explored this more. Personally, I believe they would probably need to shrink because of physics. I suspect gravity must be lighter in the dimension or something to enable the taller bodies of the Amazons. As it is in our world, they would most likely be too big/heavy to hold up without health issues (kind of like ultra-tall people here). Who knows, though? 🙂

In my head I always figured Amazon bodies were just built handle their height and weight. Denser bones and such. 

8 hours ago, BabySofia said:

@Baby Billy @Moon3ye For the sake of the story, let's leave politics out of this thread please? 💜

I am honestly very happy you stepped up and said something.  I refrained from commenting eventhough the desire was strong.  This isn’t the place for that kind of discussion and I would not want to be any sort of a distraction from your story.  If the person would like to pm me I would be very happy to discuss the issue with them privately. 

Work and life finally allowed me the chance to come and catch up. Another really nice chapter, I can't imagine why it feels like something is about to go wrong. Oh wait, like Moon3ye said, it's because I've read all those earlier stories.

Whining because there's no more unread chapters left to read? Who told on m-- I mean who told such silly lies? Pouting maybe, but no whining.

Chapter 109: Throw

“YEAH? I NEEDED to get back here in time?” I said, feeling exposed and embarrassed in front of my former nest mother right then.

“Well, you’re here, and I’m in luck that I get to change a much prettier Little than I usually do!”

She picked me up before I could warn her about me probably leaking but quickly carried me to a small changing room on the first floor I didn’t know existed. She used one hand to unfold a disposable changing pad. She placed it on the metal changing table and laid me on it.

“You soaked through your onesie and skirt,” she said as she flipped it up. “Here, sit up for a second,” she told me.

I rolled upward, and a second later, she pulled the jumper over my head and then the onesie to leave me only in the sagging and soaked diaper.

“Umm… what am I going to wear?” I asked her nervously.

“Don’t worry, we keep a few spare things in here for this type of emergency,” she assured me. “Let’s get you out of that soggy diapee first, though!”

I really felt that Lilly did a better job of changing my diapers. However, Mackenzie was still better than several changers I’d had. She was gentle, wiped me thoroughly, and dressed me in a spare diaper from my backpack. “You don’t have a spare outfit in there, do you?”

I blushed, “I used it this week already?”

“That’s fine, we’ll just use a spare shirt here,” she told me. I watched her dig through a bin for a moment before coming out with what looked like a simple pink sweater at first.

Once she pulled it over my head, I realized the arms had several rows of ruffles by the wrist. Even with the top being too large, it barely covered much more than the top of my diaper!

“Sorry, no leggings or pants; we’ll just have to get you up to your nest. You’re wearing a diaper anyway,” Mackenzie told me as if that excused my nude legs!

“Let’s just get up there quickly?” I asked.

She smiled, picked me up, bounced me up and down, and then carried me out of the room. The temperature in the lobby area felt like it dropped thirty degrees from an open door to the outside. Several other Littles were coming from a common area on the first floor then and seemed to all stare for a second before looking away. I blushed and felt like my face was probably as hot as the sun!

Fortunately, the elevator trip, plus her long legs, had me to my new nest pretty quickly.

“Hi Mackenzie! Did you catch a stray of mine?”

“This fish wasn’t in the water, but I thought I’d bring her to you?”

“Thanks! Looks like she had a wardrobe issue - what did you do with her wet clothes?”

“Here,” she said, handing her a clear bag. “I almost just put them in the laundry chute, but since you kidnapped her from me, I figured we’d make sure they knew the clothes belonged to your nest.”

Mackenzie hugged me, “It’s good to see you, Carly! I’ll make sure I get down here to see you some other time. Be good for Miss Lilly!”

She placed me on the ground, patted my exposed diaper, and walked out.

Lilly giggled at me, and I noticed Ava and Mia looked like they couldn’t decide whether to laugh at me or feel bad.

For my part, I just walked to my stuff and found a pair of black leggings. It wasn’t worth changing the top in my mind when I’d be putting on pajamas in a little bit. I had to admit with leggings on to cover my bottom half, I was pretty comfortable since the borrowed top was really soft!

I found myself working on homework and trying to get ready for one of my first tests that was coming up on HoloTheory the next day. I had a good, solid grasp of all of the material so far, but I wanted to review all of the new terms and jargon that were used in the class. By the time I’d also done some brief studying for my intelligence class and math, it was nearly three hours after I’d returned. I stood up to walk to find Lilly for a needed diaper change before calling it a night!

BETH WAS BLUSHING as she entered the dorm. She quickly sucked her coat off so she didn’t have to worry about anyone wondering about it. She folded the wet spot inside after taking a quick sniff and noting there was a residue of Carly on it.

She groaned, and Nikki gave her a little smirk as she traveled up the stairs to the dorm.

“Why don’t I take your coat? I’ll wash it at my apartment tonight?”

“I can just put it in the laundry here?” Beth started to say.

“You know the laundry is analyzed, right?”

“Huh?”

Nikki shook her head, “You’re so smart on some things, kid…?”

“What do you mean?”

“Someone about fifteen years ago figured out when they installed the auto laundry features for the dorm that they could also be clever and make sure no one was hiding bedwetting from them?”

“You mean…?”

“Yes, if you have any clothing in the wash that has a too-high urine concentration, you’ll be closely watched.”

With a sigh, Beth handed her the coat, “Thanks for washing it then…”

“Do you have another in case it doesn’t dry tonight?”

Beth nodded, “It’s supposed to be a bit warmer tomorrow anyway, so I would probably have switched to a different one anyway.”

“Good,” she told her. “This date tomorrow?”

Beth blushed and smiled at the same time, “Yes?”

“Would you mind if I triple-checked Carly’s plans? I don’t want to overstep, but I also want to make sure it’s a safe trip for you.”

She did indeed feel a bit smothered by that but nodded anyway. “Sure, it seems like she did a decent amount of work trying to plan it already?”

“I’m sure she did, knowing her family. No need to risk her missing something, though!”

“Fair enough,” she said.

“You’re not going anywhere else for the night?”

Beth shook her head, “I have a test tomorrow in calculus I need to finish studying for.”

“Okay, I’ll see you in the morning then,” she told her.

“See you tomorrow,” Beth said, closing the door behind her and latching the deadbolt shut.

She sighed, squeezing herself in a little hug, then changed into a comfy pair of pajama pants and a light purple top with a circuit diagram on it. Lance had given it to her for Christmas, and she appreciated its nerdiness.

Dressed more comfortably, she pulled out her tablet and the review guide that her professor had kindly provided their class for the test the next day. She was about to the point of screaming about one problem when her phone suddenly rang. She stood, found it, and when she saw it was her mom, she answered with the holoprojection function, placing it on the desk in front of it.

“Hi, Mom,” she said.

“How are you doing, Sweetie?”

She shrugged, “Ready to throw my tablet of calc work into the wall?”

“That sounds normal,” her mom laughed. “The only person I know who didn’t absolutely hate that class was your dad.”

Beth shook her head, “Carly is just as bad!”

“How is she taking everything?”

“Huh?”

“The fact she’s stuck as a girl?” Her mom said.

“Oh, that…”

“That? It was supposed to be a temporary thing for the film? Surely she’s a bit upset, at least, at being stuck as a girl? Your dad would have been devastated?”

Beth nodded, “Carly is fine with it, Mom. Actually, she’s better than fine with it, I think.”

Her mom gave her the stare that always felt like she was opening her brain up and stripping out the knowledge from it, “She wanted to be a girl?”

Beth sighed, “Yeah, I think so?”

“Well, what about your relationship now?”

Beth shrugged, “Seems fine still?”

“You’re okay with going out with a girl?” Her mom asked. “You never seemed like you had a thing for girls before?”

Beth shook her head, “I don’t have a thing for girls in general; it’s just Carly?”

Her mom cajoled her into more information as their conversation went on about things she would never discuss with her dad. Eventually, she made her excuses and said, “I need to finish studying; give everyone my love?”

As the line cut, Beth felt more drained and relieved to have spoken with her mother. Looking at the clock, she decided to hit the restroom and resume her studying. When she was past the point of getting anywhere, she went to the restroom again to clean her face and brush her teeth before climbing into bed and being tucked in by Rachel, who seemed to suddenly appear at bedtime each night.

“Good night,” Rachel told her as she turned off the lights.

I WOKE UP the following day with a swim with Lilly and Mackenzie before finding my way to breakfast and classes.

Computational Intelligence was interesting that morning. I made some notes on some ideas I wasn’t sure Mom knew about yet! Our professor was currently involved in some research that furthered Grandma’s work in the field, and she was making some impressive gains in how the AI chunked new knowledge. Her thinking patterns seemed to be heavily influenced by her own kids’ development, which I found kind of intriguing!

I walked to my Holofield Theory class and crammed a few last minutes of studying before the room was packed. Our professor passed out the same style of tablet we’d taken our placement tests on that first week. I appreciated that I was given a smaller one than my neighbors, though!

“You have the full class time for this exam. We can work with you if you need additional time, but in my experience, you either know this material or you don’t,” Professor Davis told us.

I nodded. To me, this was more of a memory subject than a ‘work it out’ subject like math or programming.

“Just one other note, due to some issues I’ve had before, I would ask that you please not leave the room until after you complete the exam. You’re welcome to go before I activate the test and come back if you need to use the restroom, but I’ll collect your tests otherwise if you need to leave.”

I squirmed at that, wishing that going to the bathroom was even a realistic possibility for me! “Well, at least I can just go…” I thought to myself even as several girls excused themselves from class, and one boy then. My diaper was a little damp, but I was pretty sure it would hold up until lunch based on how little I’d drank that morning.

“Okay, I’m going to activate your tests now; they’ll start when they return. Good luck!”

Immediately, my screen lit up, and I began working on answering questions about a subject that would have sounded like gibberish to me a few weeks ago!

BETH HAD SPENT the morning when she woke up doing some last-minute cramming. She’d even made Carly quiz her on a couple of formulas before leaving her at her first class and heading to her own. During her Logic class, she discovered there would be a project due in that class in another week as one of her five grades. Fortunately, it seemed straightforward and not too time-consuming!

Her professor annoyingly went over time by a few minutes. Since she was sitting inside a row, there wasn’t a good and tactful way to leave until he finished! She was a little worried that Carly wasn’t waiting for her or at her classroom until she checked her message and realized she’d hurried to her next class to cram for her own test.

“Everything okay?” Nikki asked her.

“Yeah, just was a little nervous for a second that Carly wasn’t here. She has a test in her next class, though, so she hurried there to do some last studying.”

“I don’t miss being in school,” Nikki told her as she walked beside her.

Beth laughed, “Aren’t you basically back in school now since you’re with me all the time?”

She looked up at Nikki, who made a cringing face like she’d smelled something bad. “Well, at least I’m not taking the tests?”

“Don’t remind me!” Beth said.

She had to appreciate that the chill of winter had taken a break that day. It wasn’t nearly as cold as it had been the past couple of weeks. “I wonder if this warm weather is going to last long?” Nikki asked as if reading her thoughts.

Beth shrugged, “Not sure, I was thinking that though? It’s been frigid the past couple of weeks!”

They didn’t have much more time to talk before Beth led them into Marconi Hall and down the hallway to the small lecture hall where her class was held. She took a quick moment to detour into the restroom first and thought, ‘I hope Carly’s diaper lasts through this class?’

Once she sat in her class, she took a moment to pull out her notes again for her calculus exam. When her professor began class, she couldn’t help but note that it would be a long day before they wrapped up!

“Okay, don’t forget that we have a test next Friday in this class…” he droned on as Beth made a note in her calendar about yet another test in the next couple of weeks!

‘Classes don’t seem so bad at the beginning, but then they just start piling up tests and projects!’ she griped. Her calendar was filling up, and it was still several weeks until midterms!

She checked her messages as she left class and was a little concerned that she didn’t see one from Carly.

I WAS MAKING quick work of the exam as it went through everything from the absolute basics we’d started with.

The first question asked us to describe the particles involved in the projection of just the images. A follow-up question began to ask how you would manipulate the particles, and things continued on in that manner for thirty questions. About question thirty-one, I checked and saw there were a total of sixty, so I was halfway done!

I was completing question forty-eight a half-hour later about the proper way to orient the projector lenses when I felt my stomach rumble.

‘Hush, I’ll feed you after this,’ I said, figuring it was just hunger since lunchtime was coming.

Question fifty-three was a more theoretical-based question and asked about the proper formula for calculating the intersection of the particles of light with the stasis field you needed to generate. Fortunately, I remembered the formula, so I was writing it with the stylus even as I felt my body give off a little bit of gas in a fart.

“Gross!” I heard someone complain a row away.

I blushed but continued to work.

‘I hate that I don’t have any control over anything now!’ I thought to myself. The only warning I had before something happened now was when my body would decide to crouch, seemingly on its own. ‘Hopefully, it holds off until after this test!’

I grimaced a moment after finishing the fifty-fourth question as my insides seemed to twist some, but then there was a sense of relief in my body. I finished fifty-six before I heard, “Did someone just poop themselves?” From a girl a couple rows back.

“Ladies and gentlemen, you must remain quiet through this exam. I will not warn you again.”

“Professor, how can we concentrate when there’s a poopy-pants here?” The girl pushed back.

“Breathe through your mouth,” he suggested and glared at her. I pointed my eyes back at my paper, but not before noticing he looked straight at me with a sympathetic glance.

“Can I at least change her diaper?” The girl asked. “I’m sure it’s not comfy for her, and it’ll at least move the smell away from us?”

“I told you, no one can leave the room?” He said, and I sensed he was trying to make excuses.

“She’s just a Little, I’ll change her behind your desk?”

“I don’t…”

I felt a nervous feeling in my stomach, but I also knew it was kind of rude to force people to smell my poopy diaper for the rest of the test.

“Fine,” I said, “I have a spare diaper in my bag. Are you sure you want to?”

I looked up at a tall brown-haired girl who smiled, “Sure!”

The girl clambered down the steps and had me in her arms almost before I was ready. “By the way, I’m Harper,” she told me.

“Carly,” I said quietly.

She nearly pushed Professor Davis to move out of the way, and I was at least grateful the room had been set up like a regular lecture hall that day. That meant a large desk in the front of the room blocked the view of anyone seated in the rows.

“Do you have a changing pad?” She asked me quietly as she sat me down.

I blushed, but I dug through my bag and handed her the changing pad, a diaper, and some wipes.

“Well, at least you’re a prepared little girl!” She patted my back, “Let’s get you out of that icky poopy diapee!”

“Please keep quiet,” Professor Davis asked.

“I’m just changing her diaper?”

“Quietly,” he insisted.

She shook her head and unfolded my changing pad, then laid me down on it before pushing the skirt up and out of the way. With a few pops, the onesie was opened up, and then she tickled my stomach for no reason.

I fought back a few giggles, “Please don’t?”

“Fine…” she said. “Don’t get your panties in a twist… oh, you won’t wear those,” she smirked.

I couldn’t tell if she was being cruel or just trying to be funny… “Don’t quit your day job,” I groaned.

A moment later, she pulled the tapes open and used the used diaper to scrape some of the muck off my butt.

“Eew,” she complained a moment later, and I watched her use a baby wipe to wipe her hand up before resuming the cleanup on my bottom.

She used quite a few wipes to gently but quickly clean me up. Satisfied, she rolled them up in the old diaper and taped me in the new diaper, buttoned my onesie, then sat me up and handed me the diaper.

“Go throw your diapee away in the trash can and get back to your test, sweetie!”

I wanted to gag as she handed me the balled-up diaper! I could see brown stains on it, and I did my best not to throw up as I walked it to a trash can by the door. I found my pack of baby wipes in my bag and wiped my hands with one before returning to resume my test.

Thirty minutes later, I was grateful to have pressed submit and escaped the room from my classmates!

I felt a little guilty as I passed by the trashcan and could clearly still smell the contents!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!!! Please press the 'Like' Button and leave me a comment!

The real world is hitting hard right now, and I'm hitting a lot of hours at work beyond normal right now. I'm hoping to get to some more writing on this this weekend so I can get back ahead. I'm being beaten up by my stress enough that we'll see what happens. The good thing is at one post a week I do have 16 more weeks written already, but I would prefer to return to two a week. We'll see what happens, though... Thanks for your patience and understanding! 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 109 - 4/19/24

Luckily there's Nikki who knows about the laundry.

Although I wouldn't even trust the laundry in a situation like Beth's in

The system has been hacked and a lot of urine has been detected.

The test can't have been that difficult if it's time for a diaper change.

But it's a funny situation, but I think that nothing happened to Carly because of all the witnesses.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24