LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Always enjoy any new chapter. 
I think I am in agreement with Nikki here.  I am more concerned about the person or persons who helped Kelly.  Kelly isn’t bright enough to plan and execute all this.  
Lilly seems pretty cool when it comes to taking care of her Littles but then we don’t know what happened to the missing littles either.  Can’t hurt to keep an eye on her. 
Carly still has a lot of adjusting to do and the hardest part is going to have to be life in that nest. Even dealing with the diapers is a piece of cake compared to that nest. 
One think with Beth is really bothering me.  I am dying to know what happened when Nikki was leaving her room. I do hope to find out very soon. 

40 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I do hope to find out very soon. 

Friday you'll get answers there!

14 minutes ago, parkintochter said:

Wow, this story totally passed by me. Now I have 100 chapters to catch up. This will be an adventure!

You definitely have a few chapters to catch up! Pace yourself! 🙂

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, parkintochter said:

Thanks, of course I'll read it in stages. Just for scaling, how many words long is this story?

With Chapter 101 being posted it's about 299k words so far. I have another 67k written ahead of it at the moment which puts it at longer than Exchanged. (It'll be at least another 100k above that I think)

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

With Chapter 101 being posted it's about 299k words so far. I have another 67k written ahead of it at the moment which puts it at longer than Exchanged. (It'll be at least another 100k above that I think)

wow, it's already longer than the first book of song of ice and fire😳 Reading all that will take a while

5 minutes ago, parkintochter said:

wow, it's already longer than the first book

I plan to split it up when I publish down the road, I really try not to even consider publishing more than 150k words normally.

Keep me informed what you think as you read! 🙂

• Like 1

Really glad I kept up this time. Last time I was away behind i was late with several projects at work. 

Well… I HAD to prioritize..

49 minutes ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Thank you

Thank you for the kind words! 🙂

6 minutes ago, dmavn said:

Well… I HAD to prioritize..

I probably shouldn't encourage you, but will continue supplying you with content anyway! 🤣

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Well, I should do a break. I already read 21 chapters. I wanted to stop at page 10, but it was so good I couldn't stop reading. I really like the dorm setting and how Connor is resisting getting babied by following and bending the rules. He really is a fighter. Good work so far. By this rate, I might be done after the end of this week. There still is lots of story left.

By the way I'm using comments as a bookmark so I can remember easily, where to continue

I hope you don't mind😄

28 minutes ago, parkintochter said:

By the way I'm using comments as a bookmark so I can remember easily, where to continue

Always appreciate comments! 🙂

Logbook for today. I'm on page 36, Chapter 35:

First, I see that you changed the frequency and published the chapters faster, cool thing of you.

Maybe I'm rushing a bit through the story. But well, we do what we do. I have to say, so far it's still very good imo.

I really like that the trope of "character has one accident and is now fully diaper dependent" isn't a thing in this story, at least not for Connor. Good to see how he manages to almost keep his dignity until this point, but on the other hand I hope he soon wakes up in his crib with a full bladder having to use his diaper 😈 But maybe I am just evil on this point.

13 minutes ago, parkintochter said:

I really like that the trope of "character has one accident and is now fully diaper dependent" isn't a thing in this story, at least not for Connor. Good to see how he manages to almost keep his dignity until this point, but on the other hand I hope he soon wakes up in his crib with a full bladder having to use his diaper 😈 But maybe I am just evil on this point.

I don't know if you only read the stories or also the comments.

But believe me compared to others (like me) you are not bad to Connor with this comment.

I live for bad bad things happening to characters in DD.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, parkintochter said:

First, I see that you changed the frequency and published the chapters faster,

It depended on my output (which will continue to be the question) as I got to a busier time in real life. I'm in one of those weeks right now; I doubt I'll write much, if anything, this week at this rate, unfortunately! (Fortunately, most of the next couple months are not as crazy)

8 hours ago, parkintochter said:

but on the other hand I hope he soon wakes up

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I live for bad bad things happening to characters in DD.

My poor characters are always being plotted against! 🤣

• Like 2

I thought that Lilly would be a much better nest mother than most, but come a diapee change.  Give me a break these are collage students in their 2nd or 3rd year.🙂🙉

Bookmark for today: I'm at page 51 Chapter 59. Things got wild after the weekend at his grandparents. It felt like there have been a political coup, everyone is suddenly so aggressive and sadistic. Let's see how things go. I'm glad he got rescued again for another weekend at his grandparents. Also I'm probably reading it too fast and therefore don't get details, but I guess his daily swim has something to do with his mostly intact bladder control.

There is still much to explore for me. So I keep in touch.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I thought that Lilly would be a much better nest mother than most, but come a diapee change.  Give me a break these are collage students in their 2nd or 3rd year.

Yeah, but they're just Littles! 🤣 

5 hours ago, parkintochter said:

Bookmark for today: I'm at page 51 Chapter 59.

Thanks for keeping the commentary going while you catch up! 🙂

• Like 2
On 3/15/2024 at 8:26 PM, BabySofia said:

Lol, I'm glad my descriptions seem to have given everyone the overdose of pink sugar that they were supposed to! 

I fondly remember trapper keepers as much as any other kid who grew up in the 80s and were there any more popular than the Lisa Frank tie ins? I also said, "Oh, that explains so much," when I later read of lawsuits alleging the LF company was a drug fueled sweatshop. And this room sounds like something that would have their designers staring in awe before doing the Wayne's World We're Not Worthy bow.

On 3/16/2024 at 2:34 PM, BabySofia said:

The unicorns aren't perilous enough? It sounds like they're practically a disease making all of my readers vomit rainbows? 🤣

You joke, but Dayglo Gliteritus is a serious condition. It's less painful than Sparklepox, but twice as contagious. Anyone who thinks they may have been exposed really needs to find their nearest teddy bear nurse for a round of circle-dot circle-dot shots and snuggles.

On 3/16/2024 at 7:21 PM, Moon3ye said:

Better than before when you updated 5-10 minutes AFTER I went to bed.

I was wondering, how did you talk your caretaker into moving your bedtime later? I'm, ah, asking for a friend.

On 3/17/2024 at 4:35 AM, BabySofia said:

<hopefully looks around for a nest mother to stop the glitter bombing> You're a menace! 🥺

Ever notice how they only ever catch us and don't seem to punish others nearly as much? Looks around the room nervously, uh, I didn't say that if anyone asks. And if anyone tells on my I'll tattle on you, I'm not gonna get paddled and sent to corner time alone.

On 3/17/2024 at 12:37 PM, BabySofia said:

“Because it didn’t. The university cut a deal with Kelly that she would immediately depart the school, depart the state, and not have contact of any kind with you or Carly.”

“In exchange?”

“They dropped all charges.”

Ring! Ring Ring! Ring! Sorry, I need to go answer that, because someone phoned this in! So what's going to be more likely, Kelly ignores the deal and returns for Kelly's Revenge 2: The Even Stinkier Load, or Kelly's backer's disappear her as an inconvenient loose end? Considering that a generation ago Beth's mom could have an employee who was going to whistleblow on the company physically and mentally reduced to infancy (not to mention what was done to cure Beth of what was done to her) I would not be shocked at all if Kelly disappeared right around the same time somebody in the conspiracy gained a new infant little. Kendra or Carrie or maybe even Kent or Charlie just to disguise things even more.

As she left, “That fucking bitch!” Beth complained.

Rachel appeared, “Language?” she said before instantly disappearing again.

Well, Beth isn't having her mouth washed out with soap, so it looks like Rachel hasn't been hacked again. Yet.

“Not really. Unofficially, it’s about 28 O’clock, but you can go to bed earlier if you want, and I’ll change them then. Like I said, I’ll change you whenever. Diaper rash is not comfortable for anyone—and I also pride myself on my girls not having UTIs!”

The mere fact that this is something for her to even need to take as a point of pride is a sign that there are serious issues in Amazonville. There should be staff and administrators getting removed from their positions and maybe spanked and shrunk to live life on the little side of things. And that's my merciful reaction.

On 3/17/2024 at 1:14 PM, Moon3ye said:

I think we will see her again especially Beth and Carly will see her again.

I place five chocolate chip cookies on Kelly returning again before the semester is over. One cookie on returning before the movie project is finalized. Five more chocolate chip cookies on her ending the story (or at least her part in the story) joining her parents in being put through either a judicial or extra-judicial age-reduction. If she's lucky it will be the courts, because if the conspirators are behind it her life will likely be unending misery considering the way they seem to view Littles less as children or not-quite-adults or even pets and more as stress relief toys.

On 3/17/2024 at 4:58 PM, Kat5 said:

... Also I'm putting googly eyes on all the unicorns.

Googly eyes for the win!

On 3/17/2024 at 5:06 PM, BabySofia said:

This seems like a good idea, we'll make sure we turn off the cameras so no one can blame you! 🤣

Blame her? Don't you mean thank her? Googly eyes make everything better. All the best makers put googly eyes on things. Just look at any Evan & Katelyn video.

On 3/17/2024 at 5:22 PM, Kat5 said:

(Plus littles love googly eyes, if they don't know that already, they have failed as bigs.)

Shrink 'em all down to babies! Then stick googly eyes on their onesies!

On 3/17/2024 at 5:54 PM, Moon3ye said:

I once had to create and label new signs for work.

I stuck googly eyes on all of them.

We now have a hallway with 20 doors and eyes looking at you from every door.

I certainly hope your coworkers were properly appreciative. That calls for cookies, or maybe even cake.

On 3/17/2024 at 5:58 PM, Kat5 said:

Edit: you may be amused to know that I'm not on any medication. I'm free range oddball.

I commented a few times back in school that there was no need for me to take drugs because I was already weird enough. Drugs might make me, dare I say it, normal.

On 3/17/2024 at 7:57 PM, parkintochter said:

Wow, this story totally passed by me. Now I have 100 chapters to catch up. This will be an adventure!

On 3/17/2024 at 8:11 PM, BabySofia said:

You definitely have a few chapters to catch up! Pace yourself! 🙂

Pad up and binge read it. With a plate of cookies and some chocolate milk.

On 3/17/2024 at 11:01 PM, Princessamaryllis said:

Thank you I wish I was as good as a writer as you.

Don't despair, it's a skill you can learn. The trick is getting over the adult urge to give up if it isn't perfect. That's one of the two big reasons kids seem to learn faster than adults, the other being that when it's even halfway decent school is making learning a full time job. Write something and see what you did well and what needs improvement and then write some more (advice I really should be following myself). As a comment from an artist that I read this week put it, "You improve more from five trash drawings that you learned something from than one perfect drawing you learned nothing from."

20 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Yeah, but they're just Littles! 🤣 

Yeah, but littles should be offered laps and be given encouraging pats on the head. Not locked in pods or otherwise made miserable. Bad Bigs, bad!

And now I am once again caught up.

5 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

And this room sounds like something that would have their designers staring in awe before doing the Wayne's World We're Not Worthy bow.

<nods>

You joke, but Dayglo Gliteritus is a serious condition. It's less painful than Sparklepox, but twice as contagious. Anyone who thinks they may have been exposed really needs to find their nearest teddy bear nurse for a round of circle-dot circle-dot shots and snuggles.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

And now I am once again caught up.

Thanks again for the comments and the laughs! 💜

7 hours ago, parkintochter said:

I'd never guessed that having a girlfriend would be the main reason for Connor wetting his diaper.

You're definitely making progress in catching up! Thanks again for the note! 🙂

• Like 1

Chapter 102: Miss Lilly 

“I WISH I was,” Beth told me.

“How?!?”

“The university likes to sweep things like this under the rug…? They often avoid seeing students charged so they don’t get the bad headlines. I’m guessing this was the same?”

“So if she’s not going to be found in prison after all of this, where is she going?” I asked.

“Nikki said she caught a flight out to the West Coast,” Beth shrugged. “I’m not any more happy about it than you are. I can only imagine what my mom and dad are going to say?”

I nodded. “This is… stupid,” I said before swearing. I figured it was safe to do so. Still, the last thing I wanted to do was discover a hidden recording mechanism in the world and have all of my sins exposed to my nest mother or the university.

“Yeah, it is. I’m not happy that we weren’t at least consulted. I may see if Dad can still find a way for me to still press charges.”

I nodded at that.

“So… besides a raving lunatic being on the loose now, how is your new nest?”

I groaned, “I have three sisters, and I think all three of them would be screaming to run away from the cuteness?”

“How so?” Beth asked, her smirk making me wonder if she knew anything.

I sighed, “Being called a ‘Sparkle’ constantly, dressed in the most vomit-inducing onesie? Glitter seemingly on everything? Or the cherry on top? The ‘Sparkle Chant.’

“Sparkle chant?” Beth’s eyes couldn’t quite glimmer the same way in the virtual space as they could in person, but I could sense her getting a kick out of this. “You have to show me!”

I had far too clear a memory of the horrible thing, and after much cajoling, I said it to her at least.

“There’s no way that’s it? Not with a bunch of the ultra-girly girls?”

I sighed, “There are motions too. It made me feel like I was in preschool?”

“Well, that’s how the nests are all set up, isn’t it?”

“The boys were bad in their own way, but seriously, there’s like a daycare play area that takes up a quarter of the room?” I shrugged, “I guess I know I’ve heard girls are almost certain to get adopted, but I didn’t think they would try and force those behaviors on college students who aren’t adopted?”

“Yeah, nothing is too far, Carly,” Beth said. She looked at the clock in the room we were hanging out in. “I’m going to call it a night; it was a long day. I’ll see you in the morning?”

“Sure, Beth.”

“I love you, Carly,” she said with a smile, giving me a hug and a toe-curling kiss.

“Love you too,” I told her.

When I hung up, I noticed my diaper felt soaked. True to her word, Lilly’s door was open, despite me being seemingly the only Little still awake then. I walked through and found her quietly watching TV with a set of notes in front of her.

“Enough games for the night?” She asked.

I shook my head, “I was actually just hanging out with someone,” I told her.

“Your girlfriend?” She asked me.

I blushed, “Yes?”

“You have the prettiest blush,” she told me.

“Umm… thanks,” I replied.

“I’m guessing your tushie needs changed?”

“If you don’t mind? Please?”

“Certainly! It’s my job, Princess!”

Lilly carried me out to the changing table, where she unzipped the sleeper, moving from my chest down to my foot to quickly remove my feet and rear from it. “You’ve definitely got more energy than my other little sparkles in here,” she whispered. I think they all crashed over an hour ago?”

I shrugged, “I never need much sleep?”

She pulled the tapes loose on the diaper before easily grasping both of my ankles in her hand and lifting. “Do you mind if we have a little chat after I change you?”

“Sure,” I said, wondering what she wanted to discuss.

“Great, I won’t keep you up too much later, though,” she added.

Mackenzie wasn’t bad at diaper changes, but hers definitely felt more… mechanical? There were all the caring actions to clean up any mess, but it felt like I was just a member of the assembly line most of the times she diapered me. Lilly took her time, gently making sure I was clean before adding some cream and powder and sealing a new diaper around my hips. She was caring as she slid my feet back inside the pajamas and zipped me up.

“All clean!” She said with a smile.

“Thanks,” I said, blushing that once again I’d had a diaper that I’d uncontrollably wet.

She pulled me free from the strap and the table, carried me on her hip back into her apartment, closed her door, and set me down in a rocking chair she had to the side. “I’ll be right back after I wash my hands. Do you want something to drink before you go to bed?”

I almost said no, just because I hadn’t trusted anyone with drinks, but with no potty training to lose anymore, I said, “Please?”

“Water? Juice? Milk?”

“Water would be fine,” I said. “Thanks!”

‘What happened to not closing the door?’ I wondered. ‘I’m sure they’re all out, though. I could hear snores?’

She reappeared a few moments later with a sippy cup of water and slid me down on her lap after picking me back up.

“So how did you go from being the only Little still out of diapers to seemingly having less control than most overnight?”

I sighed.

“You can trust me, you know?” she said, taking her hand and moving some of my hair out of my eyes.

I took a sip from the cup and nodded after guessing it was safer water if it was from her kitchen. “I take it that you and your mom feel you owe my mom?”

She nodded, “You figured it out?”

“Grandma had to,” I told her, “I don’t think Mom even knew her first name? I guess she just saw your grandmother’s business card briefly once?”

She nodded, “Until I came to school here, our family had never really left the West Coast?”

“Small world, though, still?” I said, “So, do you swim because of what happened?”

She nodded, “After Mom almost drowned, she insisted she learn how to swim, as well as the Little who saved her. Eventually, she got good enough to swim for her high school team. When I was born, Mom started giving me lessons before I could even walk!”

I nodded, “That was basically my mom too.”

“So what happened?”

I debated the trust issue but decided I could tell her some of it. “That LittleGo Plus stuff they used on me contains nanites that help generate a protein that binds to centers in your nervous system. They cause you to not feel the need to urinate or defecate, so your body just goes. Grandma had knocked them all offline before they became a problem.”

“That makes sense. I know Kenzie was surprised you didn’t need diapers after that. I think Northrup looked up more information and shared it with her?”

I sighed, “Anyway, the film required me to be transformed mid-film into a female character. The costume department and production staff decided to use nanites for that. They wanted it to be realistic, and since it could be reversed easily, it made sense. Unfortunately for me, they also reactivated the others somehow, leaving me incontinent.”

She squeezed me in a hug, “I’m sorry, Carly. Why didn’t you change back, though?”

“There was some sort of weird interaction, and it appears I can’t be changed back now.”

She sat silently with me, rocking for a few more minutes, “I’m sorry to hear that. You do make a pretty girl, though?”

“A toddler one?” I asked.

She shrugged, “You do pull off the look now. Without the uniform, everyone will just assume you’re just a regular baby girl.”

I nodded, “Though most babies my size don’t qualify as toddlers yet?”

“True,” she agreed. “More like crawlers…? I’m glad nothing happened that way. Anyway, now I’ve settled my curiosity. Can we hang out again sometime?”

“Sure,” I said and yawned.

“I think this little sparkle needs to go to bed!” She smiled.

I was carried back to the room, and she opened the front of the pod and placed me gently inside. She tucked me in and handed me Kylie, who must have been brought from the other nest. “Does your stuffie have a name?”

“Kylie?”

“My mom’s name?”

“It was so I could remember it?”

“That’s sweet,” she said with a smile. “And here, you need a unicorn too!”

I blushed but accepted the white stuffed unicorn she handed me, putting my arm around both to cuddle them into me. “Thanks,” I said.

“I’ll wake you up to swim in the morning,” she smiled, “Night, Princess.”

“Night,” I told her.

She put the front up, even as the end with the steps remained open for me to get out if I needed to. I closed my eyes and went to sleep, glad this long day was over!

THE NEXT THING I knew was the feeling of arms underneath my body picking me up. I looked up and nearly jumped at the unfamiliarity of waking up to Lilly’s face, but relaxed and sighed, “Morning,” I told her.

“Morning,” she smiled. “Kenzie mentioned you are a sleepy little one in the morning?”

I was placed on the changing table and stretched out while she strapped me down. I shrugged, “Until I’m in the water?”

“Well, let’s get you going there then!” She smiled. My diaper was soaked, so she took the time to wipe me clean before pulling a pink and purple swim diaper up my legs. She was hiding a tiny bit of fabric that I assumed was a swimsuit. Then, she smiled at me, “I can’t wait to see you in your new swimsuit! Miss Kenzie actually picked this out for you yesterday.”

“Oh?” I asked and got a look at it.

A pattern of bright pastel rainbow colors moved diagonally from the top to the bottom of the swimsuit pattern. There were white silhouettes of unicorns and stars all over that. There was a fake ruffled pink sleeve on the straps for the shoulders, and the bottom had a very short pink skirt that didn’t cover all the way to the bottom of the suit.

It was in a word.

Cute.

For a real toddler! It was more than a little infantilizing for a now nineteen-year-old girl. I made no complaints, though, just cooperatively pulling it up over my diaper, squeezing my arms through the straps, and then tugging it a bit to get it to sit right.

“You look sooooo adorable!” Lilly cooed quietly.

I rolled my eyes, “Of course I do!”

She tickled my side, “Now don’t go getting conceited now, Princess! Let’s go meet Kenzie and get you in the water!”

I genuinely smiled as she carried me on her hip down the hall. Lilly liked to wear a robe down to the pool, and it was a nice warm fabric as I felt a bit chilly with all of my skin exposed!

She scanned her wristband at the door, and we found Mackenzie pulling off her towel.

“Well, good morning, Princess!” she said with a smile. “Not as fun waking up without you now? But you look way prettier in that suit than any of your others.”

I turned the brightest red imaginable then.

“Umm… thanks.”

She laughed, approached me, and began tickling me a little. “I’m glad to see the suit looks good on you!”

“Sure,” I said and felt comfortable enough with her to roll my eyes.

She laughed and gave me a gentle pop on the diaper, “Well, go get in there?”

Neither Lilly nor Mackenzie had to tell me twice to jump in the water.

I began doing laps and getting adjusted to the feeling of the suit. The little skirt was enough loose hanging fabric that I thought I could feel some drag from it, but I also noted I felt stronger and faster again. ‘Lots to hate about the LittleGo nanites, but at least Mom’s are back in action!’ I set myself a faster pace than I’d gone for a week and noted I was again outpacing the giant in the water beside me!

AFTER A GOOD swim, Lilly carried me back up to the nest, and I guessed I would be having my first shower in the new nest. Upon entering the bathroom, I discovered that wasn’t the case. “Where are the showers?” I asked, seeing instead a series of only bathtubs. They had some removable shower head sprayers, but nothing like the showers in the boys’ nest.

“Girls here take baths,” she told me. “And usually at night, actually.”

“But…?” I thought, confused, “Why?”

She shrugged, “Probably related to the reason you have a play area in the girl’s nests, too?”

I sighed, looking forward to a shower before.

She sat me down in front of one of the tubs, started water, and added some strawberry-scented bubble bath. I sat there and felt a trickle of urine start going down my legs.

“What?!?” I quietly squeaked.

Lilly looked down at me, “You really don’t have any control now, do you?”

I shook my head, “No?”

“Well, swim diapers don’t really absorb anything. Otherwise, you’d be one gigantic puffy diaper in the water. They’re just to catch poopies.”

I nodded at that.

“That should be enough bubbles!” She looked at a clock, “May I help you today before I get the other girls up?”

“Huh?”

“Wash you?”

“…Why?”

“Because the girls usually like it?”

“There are some weird girls here,” I said without a filter for some reason.

She laughed, “Don’t knock it until you try it?”

I shrugged, “Fine, I’ll let you?”

She gave a quick, excited squeak that reminded me of my little sisters when they were about four and had a new doll as a gift. A second later, I was being assisted out of the swimsuit, and she ripped the sides of the swim diaper off. I noticed she gave a quick glance to see if there were any solids before she picked me up and sat me down in the large tub filled with bubbles.

“I’ll just throw this diaper away, then we’ll work on your hair!”

I was grateful she added the step of washing her hands first!

Still dressed in her one-piece swimsuit, she gently pulled my hair free of the cap she’d put on my head and pulled out the spray nozzle. “Close your eyes, sweetie,” she told me with a smile. “Just lean forward here a moment,” she added.

As much as I desperately hated the idea that I could no longer bathe myself, her touch on my hair and body over the next ten minutes was more soothing than I could have dreamed possible!

She rinsed my hair first before rubbing in a shampoo that was definitely more strawberry-scented. “I’m going to smell like a strawberry?” I said, even as I couldn’t help but purr a bit at her fingers massaging my scalp.

“Sorry, it’s my favorite scent that’s available for us as nest mothers.”

“You have scents available?” I opened my eyes a crack after she rinsed my hair.

“Yep! You could smell like apples, baby powder, mangos, lavender, or sandalwood too.”

“Which do most go with?”

“The girls tend to like baby powder, lavender, or strawberry. At the beginning of the year, I let this nest pick, and they preferred the strawberry.”

“Beats smelling like a baby, I guess?” I sighed.

“You sure don’t hold back, do you?” She asked.

I wondered if I’d stepped over the line, but I guessed I could trust her, “Honestly, you and Miss Mackenzie stood up for me and were willing to defend me when I was poisoned. It earned you trust points. I can filter it all out, though, if you want me to?”

She tickled my side and smiled, “No, I like that you have a brain. “Close your eyes; we’ll put conditioner in there now.”

She was very gentle in massaging the conditioner, leaving it in while washing my body with a loofah from top to bottom on both my front and back. I was more than a little taken aback when, after she rinsed the conditioner, she changed the setting on the nozzle and practically power-washed my rear, though!

“I know, not the most comfortable, but no need to get an infection or diaper rash here!”

Soon, she carried me back to the room and laid me out on the changing table. “I’m glad your grandma brought diapers for you yesterday. I’ll make sure we order some for you, but I don’t generally keep that many in your size!”

“What about the one you had that day?”

“It was a leftover… Umm…” She looked like she was about to cry but managed to sniffle out, “She got busted in the weekend walkout after the movie night.”

“Oh,” I said. I looked around the room. Is that where most of your girls ended up?”

She nodded sadly, “Dean Northrup yelled at me because apparently, I let a rebellion formant in my nest. I think I would have been fired that week if she hadn’t been canned?”

“Sorry,” I said to her.

She quickly dressed me in my new uniform: a onesie blouse, green jumper, tights, and shiny, uncomfortable shoes. After a hurried look at the clock, she quickly braided my hair into a French braid and attached a gigantic white bow at the top of my head. “You should get your ears pierced,” she said as she sat me down.

I nodded, “Maybe this weekend?”

“Careful where you get it done,” she advised.

I nodded.

“Okay, I need to get the rest of the sparkles up; you can wait for them to go to breakfast or go by yourself. Up to you!”

I thought of the excitement that week. “I’ll wait as long as it’s not past my normal time. Thanks for helping me get ready and taking me to swim,” I said. I walked over to her and hugged her giant legs.

“Aww, I’ll do that every day if it gets me hugs like that!”

I blushed and got to work, watching her get the nest ready. I must have missed everyone taking baths the night before because I only saw one girl disappear into the bathroom long enough to do so!

Despite the longer time spent on me that morning, we were all out the door and to breakfast within a couple minutes of Mackenzie’s nest.

“Cute bow,” Amy said to me.

“Thanks,” I blushed, “Miss Lilly did it.”

“She does like to dote on us,” she agreed, pointing to her pigtails, which had large green and yellow ribbons tied to the ends.

With that, an almost typical day at Emerson began again for us!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!!! Please press the Like Button and Leave a comment!!!

I have been fortunate the past few months to have some solid writing time available, but unfortunately, I have had none this week so far. Please consider leaving some encouraging comments if you get a chance, so maybe I can have a good writing day on Saturday! 

Providing the necessary Likes show up, I'll give you a bonus chapter on Sunday, which will be the one-year anniversary of my managing to post at least one chapter every week! 

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 102 - 3/22/24

As always, it's a nice chapter.

Very crassly kitschy everything I can really understand Carly that it's too much.

I have to say I'm confused though, I thought McKenzie's mother was the daughter of the person who saved Stacy and not Lilly?

Why was McKenzie so protective of Carly if not to pay off her mother's debt?

Other than that, I'm curious to see how overwhelmed with attention and affection Lilly will be.

And I don't think Kelly can be prosecuted in another state, especially if it's "only" an attack on a Little.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24