LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

1092387226_LightsCameraWhat-CoverforDD.thumb.jpg.d154d72001f9fea1fa66d105d0c249be.jpg

Foreword

About six years ago, I began working on a project that I thought would be a single work, and I’d be done with it, Exchanged. However, before I knew it, the project had become a serial that lasted well over two years and spanned 360k words, and I ended up editing and splitting it into three separate books for publishing. My sandbox of writing in the Diaper Dimension was genuinely fun! I enjoyed playing around with the mechanics more with several other works that followed. In-Between was the latest, and I thought I would surely be done with the Diaper Dimension after it.

I really intended that!

Sometimes one’s muse does not go quietly into the night, and I found myself intrigued with an idea that both continued and branched off from my existing stories. It was a siren far too tempting, and I have been working on appeasing the muse in my spare time this past few months. Currently I’m nowhere near completed, but I feel like I have enough of the story ‘in the can,’ so to speak, that I can begin to share it with you all. My plan is to share a chapter each week, usually on Fridays, but that may vary on some weeks in the next month due to some travel plans I have. I hope that by the time I get to the 13th post, I have plenty of material to keep the momentum going here!

I really appreciate all of my readers who have left so many great comments, voted on the chapters, and generally been very supportive! Please consider leaving a 'like' on each chapter and/or a comment to let me know what you think!

Special thanks to PrincessPottyPants for letting many of us write stories in the sandbox she created with the DiaperDimension! Also, a big thank you to @DiaperedPrince for editing help and letting me bounce ideas off him!

Please note that this story will feature diapers, bottles, and other adult baby content. If that’s not something you’re interested in, I would advise you to take a pass on this work. I believe the story is more than that content, but it does feature that throughout the work as a central theme.

There are references to my other works, it’s not required that you read them beforehand to understand the story, but you will get more out of it! If you do wish to read in order, I recommend this order:

1) Diamond Tours (Currently available only through Amazon – ‘Tour Guides’ is the title)
2) Undercover Tour (Currently available only through Amazon – ‘Tour Guides’ is the title)
3) Exchanged
4) Little Hope - Exchanged Book 2
5) Alterations - Exchanged Book 3
6) Seems Too Good
7) In-Between

I hope you all will enjoy this new work! Thank you so much for joining me on this new journey!

Prologue:

I LOOKED AROUND my room, glanced at the two closed suitcases alongside my backpack, and tried to make sure I didn’t forget anything. ‘It’s just a semester,’ I reminded myself, eyeing a couple things I was leaving behind. Several half-done projects in builder’s blocks, half-painted figurines, and other knickknacks didn’t really mean much to me, but they gave me things to do as a teenager stuck at home.

“Connor, are you ready?” I heard my sister Riley’s voice behind me.

I turned and lowered my gaze to look at her. I’d gotten most of Mom’s height, but she was all Mama’s, six inches shorter than my six-and-a-half-foot frame. She had the same long dirty blonde hair that I had, but her blue eyes had a look of sadness that made me grimace. “I guess; what’s wrong, Riley?”

“What’s wrong?!?” She asked in a voice above a normal speaking level, but not quite a shout. “You’re going to the other dimension, idiot! You know Mom almost didn’t make it back several times!”

I sighed, “I know…?”

“And you know how Mom wasn’t like she is now when she left or got back!”

I shrugged, “I know… but like she went for their programming, I really want to go there for their film industry. You’ve seen those cool pictures that Grandma shared with us! If I can learn to do half of what they do with filmmaking, I can be our generation's Alfred Hitchcock.”

“IF you make it back…?” She insisted, and the tears streaming out of her eyes tore at me.

I leaned down and wrapped her in the best big sibling brother hug I could give her. “I’ll be okay, Ry,” I told her. “I’ll make it back, I promise.”

She pushed me away and punched me hard in the arm. “You’d better!!!”

“Connor, Riley, you coming?” I heard Mama’s voice shout.

“Coming,” I said while throwing my backpack over my shoulder. I grabbed the handle of one suitcase and was prevented from taking the other one by Riley beating me to it.

Downstairs, Lila and Hannah were arguing about some cheerleading drama, but stopped and stared up at us. “Come on, everyone, we need to get Connor to the university to meet his exchange group.” Mom said sadly, looking at me and motioning to the door to the garage. Mom pressed a button, and the doors to our large family van opened up. Riley and I took our customary seats in the back row while our baby sisters jumped into the middle row they had taken over as babies.

With the four of us being within four years of age, we were pretty close most of the time – but we fought like siblings did the rest. Riley was getting ready to finish her senior year of high school this semester when they went back to school next week, and Lila and Hannah were blazing through their junior year at the private school we had all attended. I myself had graduated from there a year and a half ago. I was in my fall semester of sophomore year when the possibility of an exchange semester was brought up at our university.

I was currently pursuing a film and computer science double major. Growing up with Mom and Mama meant that we were good at math and science and understood computers better than any of our peers. Riley steadfastly refused to major in anything computer-related, though. When she went to school next year, she instead planned on going into art. Ironically though, she was using art like Mom did, making incredible 3D printed works that were already selling at high prices! I loved to tease her for trying to be a Luddite but doing art with computers anyway!

I looked over at her while she clearly was looking at her phone. She had dressed in a grey sweater dress and leggings outfit that she had told me was cute and ‘comfy’ over the years. So she was sending me away in her comfort outfit, and I knew it showed just how much she thought I was an idiot for going through the portal.

Lila and Hannah were just casually dressed in a set of their cheer pants and sweatshirts with their school’s name on them. I noticed then that Mom had turned her seat around after starting the vehicle’s drive to the portal. She looked back at us, making eye contact with me. “You sure you have everything?” She asked me.

“Pretty sure,” I allowed.

“You have Grandma’s number?”

I rattled it off to her. “I can just find her at Emerson, too, right?”

She shrugged, “I know she’s still insisting on maintaining her office, but I don’t think she goes in every day.”

I nodded at that, “How old is she now?”

Riley poked me, “That’s not very nice!”

“What? I’m just asking… I know she’s older than Mom, obviously…?”

Mom shook her head while Mama giggled slightly. Finally, mom looked over at her, “What?”

“Just cause you look way younger than your age doesn’t mean you’re a spring chicken yourself. It’s okay for Connor to be curious.” I mused at the fact that after Mom came back, she ended up stuck looking like a kid who failed potty training for years afterward until she somehow sorted herself out. Now she still looked under thirty, while Mama looked their actual age of early fifties. Technically, according to her government-issued birth certificate, Mom was only thirty-eight, even though they’d lived the same number of years.

Mom sighed, “I guess you’re right. Your grandma is seventy-two now, and grandpa is seventy-four. Both of them are doing pretty well health-wise though!”

“Do people live the same length of lives there?”

“The Bigs do. Free Littles are about the same too.”

“Adopted?” I asked, expecting her to say their lives were halved by their captivity.

“Depends on if they’re rejuvenated or not…?” Mom paused, “Normal adopted Littles lived to like one-hundred-ten years normally. The ones who were being given the rejuvenations were making it to at least one-hundred-twenty-five when I left. No one seemed to know how long they would live as very few of those Littles had died of natural causes.”

I nodded.

The basics of life in the ‘other’ dimension I was traveling to had become common knowledge in ours. Three races of humans lived in that dimension; Bigs, or Amazons, were these huge humans that grew on average to between ten and twelve feet tall and basically ruled the dimension. There were Littles on the other side of the spectrum that were mostly the same size as us, being under six feet. Sometimes they were smaller – child-sized even by our standards. Finally, in the middle of all of them were the Mids, or Betweeners, between six and eight-and-a-half feet.

People did argue and debate about whether things were really as bad for Littles as some stories from people returning claimed.

I’d asked Mom once, and she’d said, “Yes, Connor, I was in diapers and babied a lot by your grandma during college. Most of my friends were adopted by the time we graduated.”

My eyes had widened at the fact it was the truth, but she had gone on and explained she’d known what she was getting into. Riley and my sisters had badgered her for more information over the years, and it became apparent that she had made a crazy gamble pay off to make a fortune in our dimension. Single-handedly, Mom’s AI development company had changed the world since she returned. Among her success stories was perfecting the software for the L5 self-driving vehicle we were currently sitting in. It was fully capable of automatically driving us safely to the university, where I was to meet our group.

“Connor,” I heard and squirmed at the poke in my side.

“What?” I squealed.

“Mama asked if you were alright!” She told me.

I looked back up and realized they were all staring at me.

“I’m fine… Just… well… nervous butterflies, you know?”

“You can still back out, sweetie,” Mom told me.

“Mom, you and Grandpa always told me that Slane men have always gone on adventures, right? So it’s just my turn.” I forced a nervous smile, “Besides, I want to do for movies here what you’ve done for everything else!”

“Riiiight,” Riley said beside me.

I did what any good older sibling does and stuck my tongue out at her.

“Try not to do that over there, sweetie,” Mom said. “Maturity is everything… especially if you end up getting shorter.”

“You only got short because it was your second trip, right?” Lila asked.

“We were never completely sure,” Mom told us, “But I never risked going back since I didn’t want to get even shorter a third time!”

“Don’t worry, Con,” Hannah said, “I’m sure you’ll be at least as tall as Mom was!”

“Hopefully taller than that… I mean, Mom was toddler-sized even by our standards here!” Lila retorted.

I groaned.

“Not helping, you two,” Mama said.

“Who said we had to help?” Lila giggled.

“With sisters like you two, who needs enemies?” I said aloud.

All too soon, our large vehicle came to a stop outside the university building I was meeting our group. “I don’t get why they aren’t taking you through the main portal,” Mom worried.

“Supposedly this is safer…?” I said, silently sharing those concerns. “Besides, we’re supposed to be given diplomatic status for our trip.”

Mom shook her head, “Don’t depend on it, even if they give you a visa with that listed on it.”

The four of them insisted on walking me to the third-floor lecture hall, where we were supposed to get instructions before using a university-operated portal. As we stopped, I could see a few others standing around the room inside the doors. Riley rolled the suitcase she had next to me and then wrapped me in a big hug. “You better come back here!” she said, looking up at me.

I nodded, “I will!”

“I expect baby pictures if you become a Little!” She smirked at me.

I just shook my head, “In your dreams!”

Lila and Hannah came up to me one at a time, and I lifted them off their feet and hugged them like I’d done most of their lives. While Riley had nearly crossed six feet too, Lila and Hannah, for some reason, were only in the mid-five-foot range. They were wiping tears away as I turned to Mama. “I love you, Mama,” I told her.

“I love you too, Connor. It was hard seeing your mom go all those years ago, but this is harder. Take care of yourself and stay safe!” She told me as I leaned over and hugged her.

Last was Mom, who had an odd look of resignation as I leaned up to hug her. “I love you, Mom,” I told her.

“I love you too, Connor, more than you can know.” She paused for a second and pushed me away to look at me, “You have your grandparents’ contact information, right?”

“Yes, I have Grandma and Grandpa’s numbers memorized and Aunt Megan and Aunt Bella’s on my phone.”

She then squeezed me back into a tight hug and whispered, “I’ll love you the same even if you end up as a Little. Be safe and take care of yourself. Keep the toy I gave you safe!”

I nodded and wiped some tears away from my face. “See you soon!” I told them as I gathered my two rolling bags and walked into the hall’s door. I purposefully didn’t look back until I was sure they'd be gone.

BETH LOOKED OVER at her parents sitting on one side of the plane’s aisle, quietly talking about something. She blushed as her dad gently kissed her mom, and she rubbed his far shoulder with her draped arm. Having parents with such differences in size seemed weird to everyone else, but it was just the way it was to her. Jason and Laura sat on the other side of her towards the window, both obviously completely engrossed in the movie they were watching on their headsets.

Along with all of her siblings, she had received the gift of the state-of-the-art headsets for Christmas. Beth was a little more careful about using hers, especially in public! She wasn’t technically a Little… ‘Well, at least now…’ she admitted. ‘Knowing you’re the height of a first grader doesn’t make you feel that safe!’

‘I still can’t believe the story… even though I know, it’s true.’ A quick glance over at her dad, and she could guess why she had fallen for him long ago before having her mind and body utterly destroyed by her grandmother’s company. ‘I still can’t imagine what it must have taken for Daddy to be willing to try to save me that way.’ Save, of course, was a relative term… She was alive, and biologically you could argue she was the same matter and creature she was before, but truthfully, she didn’t remember anything before she was reborn. ‘The closest I ever got was when Daddy showed me the ‘Inches’ poem I gave him.

That still hadn’t been a clear memory… but there was a deep feeling that she had made it. Her brain had been destroyed by a chemical in a test product she and her real mom had unwittingly used. Her… ‘mom’ had suggested trying to rebirth her to reset her body. So, using the newest technology at the time, her addled body was implanted into her mother’s womb for nine months and reborn as a bouncing baby girl. Her body had been able to grow again, and her brain learned everything all over again, just like a normal infant. That she had then caused her mom’s womb to suddenly work and gained three siblings made them seem like the perfect family. ‘At least until they admitted to me what happened!’

All of that was ancient history now, and she was on her way back for her fourth semester of college at Emerson – her parents’ Alma Mater. Lance had stayed home and was waiting another day before going back for his second semester at Hamilton University, where their Dad had earned his law degree. It was the university her Dad had wanted her to attend too, but something about Emerson had pulled her back to Ames.

‘Even if I was a Little, there has been some progress there. Thanks to Daddy and Grandma Ruth, Littles rights had made significant gains in the past twenty years!’

She knew that the elderly Ruth Jones was not her biological grandmother, but she affectionated her dad as a son after years of knowing him. She’d insisted as soon as Beth could talk that she was to be called Grandma. Indeed, she was proud to be able to call a Supreme Court Justice her grandmother!

It was a bit weirder having one as your dad, though!

Her friends assumed she’d follow in her dad’s footsteps and become a lawyer, but she was leaving that to her siblings. Instead, she was studying Electrical Engineering. She loved the subject from what she’d learned so far but wasn’t particularly looking forward to her upcoming semester’s course load. ‘Calc IV, Signals and Systems, Data Structures, alone would be bad enough…Being stuck in that stupid Western Civilization History Class will only make it worse!’ She mused that at least she was taking one ‘fun’ elective course in filmmaking for her arts elective.

She glanced back over at her siblings and realized that her own headset would be getting a fair amount of use this semester.

She reached into the bag in front of her with a sigh and pulled out a book she had started reading over the break. Her dad apparently imported from the other dimension, and she couldn’t put it down as it told a story of a ring of power and a weird race of Little sounding creatures called dwarves.

It fully distracted her for the remaining half-hour of the short flight!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for beginning this new journey with me! I'll post the next chapter most likely Saturday next week. Please leave me a comment, and press the 'Like' button!

• Like 27

Yay OMG THIS IS AWESOME! I’m so excited. I can’t wait for more.  I am so glad I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep because I definitely wanted to read this asap. I was just thinking yesterday about when your next story would start being posted. 

47 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I LOOKED AROUND my room, glanced at the two closed suitcases alongside my backpack, and tried to make sure he didn’t forget anything.

First line, first typo. Should be "I did't forget." ?

This should be fun. It's so great to have continuation to these stories...but it almost seems too good to be true!

• Like 1

When I saw that you have produced a new work, I thought at first I was dreaming.

But no, here it is and it is as good as all your other works.

So Connor and Beth will probably meet.

I can't wait to see what happens to Connor and where he will live.

I kind of hope on the Little Campus of the University and that he will get a nest there.

Oh your story has only one chapter and my mean and sadistic side is already sitting on my shoulder grinning wide and screaming for more.

I'm really curious how it all continues.

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Also, a big thank you to @DiaperedPrince for editing help and letting me bounce ideas off him!

Pleasure to help as always!

1 hour ago, kerry said:

Whoops I completely missed that!

Just had the realization.

Stacy and Cam know each other.

If Beth and Connor meet, maybe Connor will meet Cam and he will remember.

Oh another crossover of your stories.

8 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yay OMG THIS IS AWESOME! I’m so excited. I can’t wait for more.  I am so glad I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep because I definitely wanted to read this asap. I was just thinking yesterday about when your next story would start being posted. 

I was hoping to be posting sooner, but the last few months have been rough. Glad you enjoyed, but hope you get some sleep! ?

8 hours ago, kerry said:

This should be fun. It's so great to have continuation to these stories...but it almost seems too good to be true!

I'll get that in a second. I was debating POV still at this point... thought I caught all of those! Thanks for the catch!

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

So Connor and Beth will probably meet.

Probably ?

Thanks for the comment! 

7 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Whoops I completely missed that!

We both did...

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh another crossover of your stories.

I don't think this is even a spoiler, so I'll confirm this is a definite crossover of characters. 

Thoughts on what Moon3ye said, Stacy knew Cam, Beth and Addison when she went to school there.  Also BabySofia I thought Beth was at least a mid since in the end of In-between Cam said she had past his height at the age of 14?   I really hope your muse does not stop writing diaper dimension stories.?

9 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I thought Beth was at least a mid

She is, there's nowhere above that says she's a Little now. She was originally though, so maybe you misread the part about Connor hearing about her? In her monologue she makes clear she's not a Little?

I knew this was coming in some form, and I figured it would involve Connor and Beth in some way. Wasn't expecting film to be the focus though. Intriguing!

Super excited!

The mention of Bella has me wondering... was she emancipated at some point?

I guess we'll find out.

12 hours ago, kerry said:

It's so great to have continuation to these stories...but it almost seems too good to be true!

Oh come on, people! No one caught my terrible pun on the title of another Baby Sofia story?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TerranV said:

I knew this was coming in some form, and I figured it would involve Connor and Beth in some way. Wasn't expecting film to be the focus though. Intriguing!

Super excited!

The mention of Bella has me wondering... was she emancipated at some point?

I guess we'll find out.

Thanks for the comment! You will find out more about most of the characters you're curious about in the future chapters. (It's quite a headache to keep all of it straight!) ?

35 minutes ago, kerry said:

Oh come on, people! No one caught my terrible pun on the title of another Baby Sofia story?

I noticed, but it seems like I didn't want to reward such punny behavior? ?

• Like 1

I just love the fact you have two peoples POV going on in the story instead of just one. I’m curious to see if that continues or not. 

As for Beth I bet because her “grandmother “ and father are in some sort of government standing there’s more protection for her against adoption then anyone else. 

I do wonder if anyone has grown taller going through the portal? Like a lot taller. Or go from Betweener size to Amazon size. If it is just a freak accident and not the Amazon’s doing it on purpose then one could assume it could go the other way. 

9 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I just love the fact you have two peoples POV going on in the story instead of just one. I’m curious to see if that continues or not. 

The story will be told from Cameron's first person perspective and follow Beth from a third person perspective throughout. (Much like I did Seems)

10 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I do wonder if anyone has grown taller going through the portal? Like a lot taller. Or go from Betweener size to Amazon size. If it is just a freak accident and not the Amazon’s doing it on purpose then one could assume it could go the other way. 

You'll get some answers in the next couple chapters here.

1 hour ago, kerry said:

Of course I noticed it.

But such bad puns are not paid attention to.

That would have been a completely unnecessary exchange.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

OMG!!! Another story by BabySofia?! YAY! And it's part of your own Diaper Dimension-verse collection too?! YAY! Already intrigued by chapter 1, can't wait to see what happens in chapter 2!

You actually haven't even read Chapter 1 yet, this was just the prologue! ? 

Thanks for the comment!

5 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

BabySofia does it again folks get ready for another banger from the Amazon public against the upstart littles.

It is kind of a lopsided battle! Thanks for the comment! ?

Love the slow moving suspense for Connor.. It seems like he's got himself some good preparation. 

Glad to see you writing more DD type of stories again!

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24