LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

8 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Great chapter.  Not so sure I could handle a room like that.

Lol, I'm not sure anyone can handle that! 🤣

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

11 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

‘cause that has to happen next, right?!

The unicorns aren't perilous enough? It sounds like they're practically a disease making all of my readers vomit rainbows? 🤣

There will be another chapter tomorrow, I will tell you that much. Thanks for the comments! 🙂

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

The unicorns aren't perilous enough? It sounds like they're practically a disease making all of my readers vomit rainbows? 🤣

There will be another chapter tomorrow, I will tell you that much. Thanks for the comments! 🙂

important question your tomorrow or my tomorrow

After all, there is a difference of 6-7 hours

And yes, the rooms look like unicorns puked after eating rainbows

26 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

important question your tomorrow or my tomorrow

My tomorrow morning, probably your evening?

31 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

And yes, the rooms look like unicorns puked after eating rainbows

🤣

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

My tomorrow morning, probably your evening?

🤣

If you update on Fridays, it's usually 12:00 or 13:00 for me.

Better than before when you updated 5-10 minutes AFTER I went to bed.

49 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

If you update on Fridays, it's usually 12:00 or 13:00 for me.

It just depends on the time of year. I've been doing Fridays at about 5:30 a.m. my time. Tomorrow, it'll probably be around 8 a.m. my time, so a few hours later. 

:P I for one would LOVE to be trapped in a room like that.. I love unicorns an rainbows an the more glitter the better… Runs around the room tossing glitter everywhere..

3 hours ago, dmavn said:

Runs around the room tossing glitter everywhere..

<hopefully looks around for a nest mother to stop the glitter bombing> You're a menace! 🥺

Chapter 101: ‘Corny

NIKKI WALKED UP to her as she left Carly.

“Beth, would you be able to talk in your room for a few minutes?”

Beth shrugged, “Umm… sure?”

She led the taller woman to her room, unlocked it, and was immediately greeted by Rachel.

“Good evening, Beth. Is everything okay? Who is this?” The HoloNanny asked.

She sighed, “Rachel, this is Nikki, she’s my new bodyguard. She’s safe and has been vetted by Amanda Westerfield and Mom.”

“Very good, I’ll let you two have some space then.” Without another word, the hologram disappeared.

“Sorry about her… she was definitely not my idea,” Beth said even as Nikki closed the door. She sat on the bean bag chair in her room and directed Nikki to the other chair, “Do you need anything? You can sit there?”

“Thanks,” she said. I’m good. I just needed to update you on some information we learned today.”

“Mom and Amanda not doing that?”

She shook her head, “Your mom was at an event with your dad tonight, and Amanda is hopefully filling in Carly as soon as she can get ahold of her.”

“Oh…kay?”

“What do you know about the university police department?”

Beth shrugged, “They’re like overpaid security guards half the time? Older students have always told me they’re more around to cover up incidences and take care of stuff under the table for the university so they don’t get bad publicity?”

“Well, that’s the heart of what I’m going to tell you,” Nikki said. “Your dad and attorneys expected Kelly to be at her first hearing today on charges relating to the assault and attempted kidnapping?”

“Sounds like a step that needed to take place? How come I have the feeling it didn’t?”

“Because it didn’t. The university cut a deal with Kelly that she would immediately depart the school, depart the state, and not have contact of any kind with you or Carly.”

“In exchange?”

“They dropped all charges.”

“Wait! Don’t we have a right to press the charges?” Beth asked.

“Normally yes, but this also turned into a ‘they said, she said,’ thing.”

“There was video!!!” Beth complained.

“I know, and that’s part of what makes this all stink badly of corruption.”

“So what now?”

“So, as far as we can tell, Kelly flew to Selegnasol today. We have no idea where she went after that, but she’s at least gone?”

“Was she behind the stuff against me earlier?”

“I think so, but the problem is that she’s really not that good with computers. We did a full background check—not a completely legal one—and discovered she had a failing grade in her Intro to Computer Programming class last year. She’s never taken anything more advanced, so we have to believe someone else was the hacker.”

“Great! Just great!” Beth sighed, “I guess at least she’s gone now. And I assume you’re staying?”

“Probably until you move back to New Haven, Beth.”

“Well, at least if you’re around, we’ll all be a little safer,” she said hopefully. “Was there anything else?”

“Not right now; I want you to keep an eye out, though. I’m more than a little worried about whoever this other person or persons are? Amanda assures me Rachel is locked down, but keep an eye on anything odd with her, too.”

“Will do… I’m going to get to some homework now?”

“Are you going anywhere else tonight?”

Beth shook her head. “No, I’m going to put on my pajamas and get comfy.”

“I’ll see you in the morning tomorrow then,” she told her and exited.

As she left, “That fucking bitch!” Beth complained.

Rachel appeared, “Language?” she said before instantly disappearing again.

“Ugh!!!!!”

MY BOTTOM FELT absolutely disgusting as the elevator door closed, trapping us with the horrid smell of my diaper. To their credit, neither of my new nest mates did much more than wrinkle their noses right then.

“What happened to you? You were the only potty trained Little still?”

I sighed, “The same thing that changed my gender? It’s all related.”

“That su…” Amy started to say, “That’s not good,” she corrected herself.

“I miss swearing,” Mia said.

“Yeah, it’s not easy to skip here. At least my mama back home is big on stopping us from doing that; I was trained not to cuss around her,” I told them.

“Mama?” Mia asked curiously.

I shrugged, “I have two moms; one is Mom, and the other is Mama?”

“That sort of makes sense,” Mia nodded.

The door opened, and we walked toward my new nest, which threw me for a second. I sighed as I approached the door, tensing up a bit. “It’s a bit much,” Amy agreed.

“What were you in the other room?”

“Kitties,” Mia said. “If this was actually a preschool, this would be adorable,” she begrudgingly admitted. “If I manage to return home, I might consider this as a theme.”

“It won’t cause you nightmares?” Amy asked. “I mean... it looks like a unicorn puked after eating a rainbow?!?”

“The Kitties will forever do that to me. At least Miss Lilly isn’t a psychotic crazy woman,” Mia whispered.

We walked into the large room, and I was once again assailed by the land of unicorns and sparkly glitter!

“Miss Lilly is probably in her room if you want to knock?” Mia said. “She doesn’t mind changing us when we ask.”

“Not like the wicked witch,” Amy said. “How long did you sit in that one diaper that day?”

“Diaper rash… that’s how long,” Mia sighed. “It took me four days of the HoloChanging Station Nannies putting cream on me before it cleared!”

“Sorry,” I said. “I guess I’ll go try, Miss Lilly.”

I dropped my bag by my new pod, then walked over to the door I knew was her apartment and found it was actually open, with Lilly sitting on the couch inside. “Oh, hi Conn… Carly,” she said.

“Hi, Miss Lilly,” I said. “Umm… is… could…”

“Diaper change, huh?” She asked.

“How…?”

“Nervous fidgeting and stuttering, Little?” She stood and came over to me, kneeling down in front of me, “And, let’s be honest, I can smell your poopy bottom from my couch over there!” She booped my nose then, before picking me up and carrying me back into the nursery. The destination of the changing table was interrupted as she looked around the room, “Anyone else need a diapee change? Looks like everyone is back, so after that, I want to have a nest meeting in the circle so we can all meet our new Sparkle!”

Lilly had always seemed like a more calm and tame nest mother. She probably still was, according to Mia and Amy. Still, at that moment, I don’t think I had ever felt more like a baby than a woman holding me in a poopy diaper and speaking so… like… a daycare teacher!

“Yes, Mommy,” I heard from two girls, and “Yes, Miss Lilly,” from Amy and Mia.

As she sat me down on the table, she was gentle. “I guess you’ve had a lot to adjust to this weekend,” she asked me.

I sighed and nodded, “Losing my bladder and bowel control is the worst part, though?”

She gently rubbed my shoulder and placed the safety strap across my chest. She had changed me once before on the night she covered our nest. However, even still, I fought not to turn red as she pushed the jumper skirt out of the way, unbuttoned the onesie, and opened up the horrid diaper on my rear.

By that point, I knew it had to have smeared everywhere! I could feel it was a softer mess than normal, too, so I was quite shocked that it only took her four baby wipes to get me clean! “Your Grandma brought these Monkeez for you, and I’m glad she did!” Lilly smiled at me. The nighttime ones work better than what I have in here, and they look so cute!”

I blushed, “Umm… you’re welcome?”

She tickled my belly for a second after taping the diaper shut, “Let’s get you in your jammies and out of that horrible uniform,” she said.

“They’re over there,” I started to say.

She smiled, “You can wear other ones another night, but this is your first night in the Sparkles nest!” From underneath the changing table, she pulled out a footed onesie with a series of broad patterns of dark pink, light pink, light blue, and white fade with glittery and sparkly stars throughout. There was a hood with a ‘mane’ of multicolored rainbow sparkly pieces sticking up, along with a unicorn horn and eyes on top.

It was, in a word, a horrifying eyesore!!!

“Umm… really?”

She laughed, “I won’t make you wear it after tonight, but it’s kind of a tradition? Amy and Mia had to last week?”

I sighed, “Fine…”

As she dressed me in it, I discovered a multicolored rainbow tail sticking out from the rear area above my diaper. “Where do you even find this kind of hideous monstrosity?” I muttered as I was free to walk to my pod.

Several other girls saw her for diapers and tamer jammies over the next few minutes.

“Okay, girls! Come on over; let’s all have a sparkle together!”

I noticed the circles on the rug then and followed the other girls’ leads in sitting down on one. Mine was purple, with a white heart sewn inside the design. I saw flowers, stars, and similar designs throughout the other circles.

“Girls, I’m not sure you’ve all met yet, but we have a new Sparkle in the nest! Carly, do you want to introduce yourself?”

I was glad she at least let me stay seated, as I hated being the center of attention then!

“Umm… Hi, I’m Carly Slane… at least I am now. Some of you may have met me before; I went by Connor… I’m from the same dimension as Mia, Willow, and Amy,” I said, pointing to them.

“If you’re a boy, why are you in this nest?” A girl asked pointedly.

“Zoey!” Lilly said sharply, “That’s not nice!”

“It’s okay; I understand. There was a problem with some nanites that were used to alter me for a film project we’re doing. They were supposed to temporarily make me Carly, but it looks instead like it’s permanent.”

“Is that why you look like an actual toddler?” Willow asked. “I didn’t even think you were a college student when I first saw you?”

I blushed, “Yeah, I’m hoping maybe we can fix at least that at some point…”

“Carly has all of the parts you do now,” Lilly told them. “So it wouldn’t be proper for her to remain in the boys’ nest with them all trying to peek at her.”

A couple of the girls wriggled a little nervously.

“Okay, so three more things from you!” Lilly told me.

“What?”

“What’s your major? What year in school are you? And most importantly! What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?”

I smiled, “Computer Science and Filmmaking, I’m in my sophomore year. My favorite ice cream is strawberry!”

“Okay, fellow Sparkles, go ahead and tell Carly your name, major, and favorite flavor of ice cream, too!”

“I’m Aria,” a girl who looked a bit above five feet said. I’m a computer engineering major, junior, and I love cookies and cream!”

The rest of the girls went after that, and I learned I had Everly, Grace, Zoey, and Sophia in there, who had been with Lilly since the start of the year. I couldn’t help but note that even with the addition of myself, Mia, Willow, and Amy, we still had an empty pod.

‘What happened to the other girls?’ I wondered. ‘Why would she have had more get in trouble than the other nests?’

“So, that’s everyone, Carly. Do you have any questions for them?” Lilly asked after Amy finished it off.

I shrugged, “Not really?”

“Okay then, I do want to go over our rules here. First, everyone here is diapered at this point, which means you need diaper changes. I have no problems changing diapers whenever they need to be. Now that the policy is that pods are left open, I have also opened my door. If you need a change in the middle of the night, you may come to see me and knock on my bedroom door. If I’m home, the door is almost always open. We’re all girls here, so it’s not like we have anything to hide?”

I blushed, “Okay? Is there a last change time?”

“Not really. Unofficially, it’s about 28 O’clock, but you can go to bed earlier if you want, and I’ll change them then. Like I said, I’ll change you whenever. Diaper rash is not comfortable for anyone—and I also pride myself on my girls not having UTIs!”

“I don’t think there’s anything else right now then?”

“Great! Let’s do our Sparkle chant, and then you can all finish your last studying for the night!”

I watched as several girls looked happy to do whatever I was about to witness. Lilly started with the first word, but everyone quickly joined except me.

“Sparkly horn, gleaming eye”

Each girl had their hands on their head, and their pointer fingers made a horn.

“Unicorns, we stand so high.”

They all put their hands in the air then and jumped towards the middle of the circle.

“Friendship strong, hearts aglow, 
 Let our smiles and laughter flow.”

Before I knew it, an arm was placed around my shoulders, and we all made a tight circle around Lilly.

“Until next time, we say goodnight, 
Dreams of magic, take flight!”

The girls finished by flapping their arms like birds and giggling. Several girls, including Mia, seemed to genuinely enjoy the song, even as I felt my brain gag! ‘Well, Mia is an early childhood education student… this kind of stuff probably rots her brain normally!’

“You’ll learn it quickly, Carly,” Lilly told me. “Okay, Sparkles, go study! See me when you need me!”

I walked over to my desk and put things where I wanted them. Moving just a few weeks after arriving in the other dorm was an odd process! I ensured my lockbox was secured again and all my important items were secured away. I put a few finishing touches on the script for Screenwriting. I submitted it before checking my diaper through the onesie.

“How am I already wet?!?” I asked quietly.

Mia was nearby and came over, “It’s disturbing, isn’t it?” She asked.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to say that out loud.”

“I get it… do you think we’ll get better when we go home?”

I sighed, “Mom didn’t… she struggled for years before figuring out a solution.”

She nodded, “Sorry this happened to you too.”

Shrugging, “I knew it was a likely possibility if I came as a Little. I tried to live off campus with my grandmother, and as soon as they denied that, I had a feeling I’d spend at least part of the time in diapers.”

“You still came?”

“I’ve already learned enough to make a fortune back home,” I told her.

She nodded, “I wish I could say the same. Besides a few new play songs like the one we just did, there’s nothing different about caring for babies here from there.”

“Other than they stay babies forever if they’re our size,” Zoey, another of my new nest members, said.

“Yeah…” she agreed.

The others were fading, but I decided to get on my EdgeSphere goggles and see if Beth was still up to talk. I was missing her a lot right then!

BETH HAD LOGGED onto her EdgeSphere account about an hour before getting an alert that Connor Slane was requesting a connection.

“Hi, Carly,” Beth said, looking at her girlfriend, who looked like her boyfriend again. “Have you changed your name and avatar yet?”

Carly looked at her hands and said, “Oops!” She looked sheepish, “Umm… how do you change that? I don’t remember seeing a setting for changing that?”

Beth laughed, walked her through calling up the menu, and even assisted her in picking out her new look. The only real difference between her virtual and real looks was the slimming down of her cheekbones and adding a slight chest to her appearance. “There, you don’t look like a baby now?”

Carly stuck her tongue out at her. “So, what have you been up to tonight?”

“Umm… do you know if your grandma made it possible to secure the connection?”

Carly smiled and said, “Yes, give me a second!” A moment later, she said, “We’re good. We won’t keep her out, but any government or students won’t have a chance?”

“I’m dating a family of hackers,” she said, shaking her head. “Has your grandma contacted you since dinner?”

I shook my head, “No? I’ve been with the nest or doing homework, though?”

Beth looked slightly uncomfortable then, “Well, umm, Nikki had some information about Kelly?”

“What did she have to say?”

“Charges were dropped? She was released?”

“You’ve got to be f… kidding me!” Beth was impressed that Carly stopped the f-bomb but completely empathized with her reaction!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading! Please press the Like Button and leave a comment! I very much appreciated seeing some new faces in the comments after Friday's post! 🙂💜

I've had an incredible run of writing 30k words in the past ten days, so I'm pleased that I'm working on Chapter 123 at this point. The really cool thing (insane?) today was passing the word count for my Exchanged trilogy! I'm definitely nowhere near the finish, but I have crossed the 366k word mark! I think I'll be finishing up what I consider to be this act of the book in the next few chapters. I know of at least another two, maybe three sections to come. I'm hoping to get another good solid month and a half of writing in before the real world closes in too tightly for my muse to come out. 

Thank you for all of your support! I appreciate the comments and likes each time! Every one of them makes the process fun and worthwhile for me! 

The next chapter will come out on Friday of this week, with most likely a bonus chapter still for the next few weeks if you all keep me well-fed with Likes and Comments!

• Like 29
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 101!!! - 3/17/24
35 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

“It won’t cause you nightmares?” Amy asked. “I mean... it looks like a unicorn puked after eating a rainbow?!?”

I didn't expect my sentence to come so quickly.

From what I've heard about US colleges, I'm not surprised that security is there to cover up rather than really help.

The fact that Kelly was released despite the video evidence stinks to high heaven.

I think we will see her again especially Beth and Carly will see her again.

And if they're both unlucky they'll see her again after Kelly somehow illegally adopts her and tries to breastfeed her or something.

Okay Lily seems nice, for an Amazon at least, but let's see what else happens.

Everything in this is such a pink unicorn glitter nightmare.

Seriously if I was kidnapped and came to DD this room set up and this constant positivity that Lily exudes would be so grueling for me.

This virtual reality to meet up to study would be so cool.

Everyone could go home or to their accommodation when it comes to school and then meet there for study afternoons and be less stressed when it gets late.

5 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I didn't expect my sentence to come so quickly.

I was editing last night and it fit perfectly, thank you for the idea! 🙂

Thanks for the comments! 💜

58 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

There was a hood with a ‘mane’ of multicolored rainbow sparkly pieces sticking up, along with a unicorn horn and eyes on top.

It was, in a word, a horrifying eyesore!!!

and yet.. I WANT!

• Like 1

I wasn't too bothered by the room until the chant. That would irritate the hell out of me.

Of course Kelly got out of it and has a benefactor. She'll be back to screw with Carly and Beth in the future. And of course she went to Selegnasol. Aside from the theme park, that place seems to be nothing but trouble.

11 minutes ago, TerranV said:

That would irritate the hell out of me.

Me too, cutesy songs like that have to be some of the more irritating things on the planet! 🤣

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

12 hours ago, BabySofia said:

<hopefully looks around for a nest mother to stop the glitter bombing> You're a menace! 🥺

Don't worry, I'll put down some velcro all over the place and it will sort itself out eventually.

Aside from when things go wrong, my plans are flawless.

... Also I'm putting googly eyes on all the unicorns.

7 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

Aside from when things go wrong, my plans are flawless.

I uh... I feel soooo much better!

7 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

... Also I'm putting googly eyes on all the unicorns.

This seems like a good idea, we'll make sure we turn off the cameras so no one can blame you! 🤣

13 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

This seems like a good idea, we'll make sure we turn off the cameras so no one can blame you! 🤣

Leave them on. I want them to know it was me.

I will stare down a tribunal and make the argument that it needed to be done. You cannot have unicorns all over the wall, glitter all over the place, and no googly eyes. To neglect that is an affront to silly design.

(Plus littles love googly eyes, if they don't know that already, they have failed as bigs.)

3 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

Leave them on. I want them to know it was me.

I will stare down a tribunal and make the argument that it needed to be done. You cannot have unicorns all over the wall, glitter all over the place, and no googly eyes. To neglect that is an affront to silly design.

(Plus littles love googly eyes, if they don't know that already, they have failed as bigs.)

Its amazing the effect googly eyes have on things. It can range from hilarious to disturbing.

14 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Its amazing the effect googly eyes have on things. It can range from hilarious to disturbing.

To me that just makes it better!

I guess in all fairness, y'all get me unfiltered here. If I wound up in the DD I would be so weird that instead of regressing me they might use me as a case study and point at me ans says "See? This is how they are, and why they need us to protect them from themselves."

• Like 1

I once had to create and label new signs for work.

I stuck googly eyes on all of them.

We now have a hallway with 20 doors and eyes looking at you from every door.

11 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

I guess in all fairness, y'all get me unfiltered here. If I wound up in the DD I would be so weird that instead of regressing me they might use me as a case study and point at me ans says "See? This is how they are, and why they need us to protect them from themselves."

They would only have to watch me for half a day if I didn't take my ADHD medication.

10 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

They would only have to watch me for half a day if I didn't take my ADHD medication.

Weirdos together!

Edit: you may be amused to know that I'm not on any medication. I'm free range oddball.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24