LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Oh my!  What a chapter. I am sure Carly isn’t too upset that the nanites didn’t work properly.  At one point I actually thought Carly wouldn’t mind remaining as Brianna and becoming Charlotte’s new baby girl. Apparently Charlotte’s body at least agrees. 
I still don’t know how this is all going to work out but I know I am all in. 

9 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

tradition of the family Slane.

Hopefully! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

8 hours ago, CDfm said:

Oh my!  What a chapter.

Thanks! 🙂

7 hours ago, TerranV said:

troubling that the nanites didn't work

<nods> Nanites should do what they're told. Thanks for the comment! 🙂

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Do we still have to wait until Sunday

Probably, I haven't edited the next chapter yet and am moving rather slowly so far this morning. We'll see... Actually, we'll say if it reaches 30 today, then I'll throw it in today! 🙂

Ok so dose Carly go to the girls nest now or dose she stay in the kits nest. Are there protocols for if a little changes genders mid semester? Will she be the next mother new roommate? At least Beth won’t mind having a girlfriend. The fact that both Stacy and Amanda know Carly’s feelings should help. Though the phone call should be interesting. Carly’s new accidents are a Little problem.

6 minutes ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Ok so

You'll just have to be a bit more patient for all of your questions here! Thanks for the comments though! 🙂

Boo! Patience isn't fair!

Seriously, it was a good chapter, though totally expected that something would go wrong. Interesting to see what will happen next.

22 minutes ago, violetbaby said:

Boo! Patience isn't fair!

I don't disagree! I feel the same way with sharing the chapters with you. If it wasn't for the fact I try to stay ahead of you all I would share more. That being said, next chapter is now edited... 3 more likes and you all will see it today instead of tomorrow? 🤷‍♀️ 

Sigh, I wish I was them. Becoming Carly would be a dream come true for me. Midnight walks in the woods an still haven’t found a diaper dimension rift..

3 minutes ago, dmavn said:

Sigh, I wish I was them. Becoming Carly would be a dream come true for me. Midnight walks in the woods an still haven’t found a diaper dimension rift..

[Hugs] 💜

16 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I don't disagree! I feel the same way with sharing the chapters with you. If it wasn't for the fact I try to stay ahead of you all I would share more. That being said, next chapter is now edited... 3 more likes and you all will see it today instead of tomorrow? 🤷‍♀️ 

What I don't like is that the people on this site only give you great like if there is something in it for them.  Last chaptter didn't make 20 because they knew they would get an update no matter what.👾

Do you know what would be really cool about nanites

If you are genderfluid you could have the right body depending on how you feel that day

Or I as a non-binary with a preference for more typically feminine things (clothes, colors, style etc.) could take optimization (not that it is as important to me now as it is for many trans people but with nanites I would do that).

50 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

What I don't like is that the people on this site only give you great like if there is something in it for them.  Last chaptter didn't make 20 because they knew they would get an update no matter what.👾

Some people needs to login extra so that extra insensitive is worth the hassle

55 minutes ago, dmavn said:

Fuck instadly becoming a genetic girl fuck yes, 24/7 365 days babying nope. But honestly a 1-2 weeks vacation with a nice mommy sing me up.

That's what I love with babysophia's stories that mc ends up with with a free will and has a choice in live

1 hour ago, APhil said:

That's what I love with babysophia's stories that mc ends up with with a free will and has a choice in live

Thanks for the comment and the kind words! 🙂

3 hours ago, APhil said:

Some people needs to login extra so that extra insensitive is worth the hassle

Fuck instadly becoming a genetic girl fuck yes, 24/7 365 days babying nope. But honestly a 1-2 weeks vacation with a nice mommy sing me up.

Is it being fair to BabySofia for poeple to logon to different accounts so they can vote more than once.  I thought about doing it,I have 3 other emails that I use, but decided it would not be fair just to get a bonus chapter.

8 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Is it if the same person likes it 3 times.

All this baby cares about is it says '30' under the likes button for the post! 😈

Only says 28 right now...👿

Says 29 now... 🤔

One more and you get it? I mean it is ready to go. All I have to do is copy and paste! 🥺

(I'm really bored, no one is posting updates to read today, so seriously, entertain me with one more like! 🤣)

Chapter 97: Faulty

I FELT LIKE that electric zap feeling I’d felt before was even more intense, and I felt my bladder send out a wave of urine into the diaper I wore. “Son of a…” I almost cursed but caught myself, “That hurt!!!”

“Are you okay?” Gary asked me with concern.

I shook my head and wrung my hands a little since they tingled. “I think so? Did they revert everything?” I realized my voice definitely did not sound like my Connor voice.

“We’ll have to check visually,” Gary said, “But while my tablet said they were sent the code to revert and deactivate, I think you’re still Carly?”

“I’m going to call his grandmother,” Beth said.

Nikki reappeared right then and said, “Already called her, Beth. She should be here any…”

“Connor?” Grandma came through right then. “I was already on my way up here. What’s going on?”

“I think something went wrong?” I said to her.

“You activated the revert state already?” Grandma asked Gary.

“This says it activated?” Grandma looked at the screen for a few minutes before saying, “Okay, I’m going to need to take her and get this sorted out. Are you guys done for the day?”

“Yes,” Charlotte said. “We’re done filming?”

“Beth, why don’t you get changed and show me where you have Carly’s clothes? We’ll get this figured out…” She looked at Gary, “Would you ask Professor Ponce to call me? She oversaw the treatment?”

“She did,” Gary said.

“Good, tell her to call me.”

Grandma carried me into the changing room, and I noted she was acting differently than usual. There was a ‘business’ face she wore, and I guessed that meant there was a serious problem. ‘Shit,’ I thought to myself.

“This is a cute dress,” Grandma said.

“Thanks,” I said, “I can’t say I picked it out?”

“No, but it looks cute on you,” she said. “Do you think they’d mind if you wore it out? It would save us some time here?”

Gary popped in right then, “Ponce said she’s going to call you.”

“Thanks. Do you mind if Connor just wears this out?”

He shook his head, “That’s fine. We have a backup, and I think we’re done filming anyway.”

“We’ll return it,” she told him.

“That’s fine, either way,” he replied. 

Grandma dug in my bag for one of the spare diapers she’d stashed that morning, changing what was a pretty soaked diaper then.

Along with Nikki and Beth following us, Grandma carried me rapidly to the Kilby Center, where she wasted no time taking us to a lab as her phone rang. She activated the HoloProjector feature and said, “Good afternoon, Professor.”

“Hi Amanda, what’s going on?”

“The nanites you used... Were they actually the ones I sent you last week? Your student tried the revert function on them, but they failed to change him back? I need all the information on how they were programmed and what generation they were otherwise?”

“Amanda, those were the exact ones you sent me! Did anything happen at all when the revert was activated? That should have been foolproof?”

“My grandson got a pretty big electric shock, according to him and the witnesses.”

“I have no idea why that would have happened? We use them all the time?”

“I have a few ideas,” Grandma told him, “but I need more information.”

“I’ll log into my account and send you the data I have in a couple minutes? It should be the same, but you can take a look.”

“Thank you,” she said and hung up. “Connor, just sit down on this for a few minutes,” she told me while placing me on something that looked sort of like a scale but was easily wide enough to sit cross-legged.

I watched her do some things with a tablet for a moment before saying, “Tessa?”

Right then, the hologram I thought now only lived at her house appeared in the room. “What’s going on Amanda?”

“We have a problem with the nanites changing Carly back to Connor. Can you please run a scan and let me know what nanites are active inside of her right now?”

“Certainly, just a minute,” the hologram said.

“What do you think is going on?” I asked her, even as I saw Beth and Nikki sit on some stools near the table she’d sat me down on.

“I don’t want to say until I know something more; give me just a few minutes here,” she told me. “No matter what, you’re not going to die,” she assured me.

“Well, until you said that, I wasn’t thinking in those terms,” I said nervously.

She stroked my hair, then said, “I’m sure you’ll be fine.”

We waited for a long minute before Tessa rematerialized and started a display up in front of us. “There are currently three types of nanites inside of Carly. The first kind is completely inert and inactive. I believe they are type TH4111A and are typically used by the theater department to adjust actors and actresses to better fit roles. Next is a type designated LG141B, which is attributed to being a part of LittleGo Plus serum?”

“Excuse me?” Grandma said, “Those are still inside her and active?”

“That is correct, Amanda.”

“And the last type?” I asked.

“They’re a weird hybrid of an outdated type A42 that I believe was used when Stacy was here? They’re not quite the same, though, as they’ve had some modifications?”

“Well, now we know,” Grandma sighed. “Tessa, can you run an analysis of Carly for the concentration of the Casein Protein I have tagged for incontinence?”

Tessa was over thirty years old, and it took her a second, but she said, “The concentration is quite high, Amanda; there’s a significant build-up in the Pontine Micturition Centers. From my analysis, I believe those centers are completely coated and blocked from signal transmission.”

“Guess I’m going to be in diapers for a while,” I groaned.

“Looks that way, sweetheart,” she said, squeezing me in a tight hug. “Okay, we may be able to solve this, but it won’t be solved any time soon…”

“You sent Ponce other nanites for me?” I asked her.

She looked sheepish, “Your mom and I wanted to ensure it was safe since we knew you were planning on using them… We never dreamed they wouldn’t work? Or that those others would go active?”

“So what do we do about school?” I asked.

“That is an excellent question,” Grandma said. “Let’s go to my office so I can send a few emails, and then we’ll go home. I need to call your aunt too…” 

“Why?”

“You’re going to need some new clothes, and I don’t think we have time to go to the mall today.” I tried not to smile at that; her following statement helped. “Especially since we’ll also need to stop by the grocery store and pick up some more packs of diapers. You won’t be wearing training pants while that protein has everything blocked off…”

And with that, my mood instantly plummeted!

BETH HAD WATCHED quietly from the side, even as Nikki had slipped out to use the restroom. She knew something terrible had to have happened the moment Carly had screamed earlier. She’d suspected something was wrong, though, ever since her accidents began.

As she watched Amanda work, she thought she was putting the pieces together pretty well from what was said. Clearly, Carly could tell things were not good on the potty front, as her cute face fell so hard at the knowledge she wouldn’t be wearing training pants anymore.

At that, Beth decided to do what she could and crossed the room to pick up her… girlfriend from the scanner and cuddled her in her arms. She wiped a tear from her pudgy face then and realized that if the nanites weren’t changing, Carly would be stuck with a baby face.

It was hard to get the full view as she held her, but Beth grimaced internally for the poor girl who was now every Big’s dream adoptee. Carly’s hair was blonde and definitely ‘cute’ even without the color being as light as possible. ‘She’s probably the kind of person who could just be out in the sun for a summer, though, and it would bleach,’ she thought while running a hand through the back of her hair and following Amanda to her office.

When they set up the nanites to work on her, there had been a very accurate decision that she wouldn’t have breasts, and just child hips still, so no signs she was an adult. If anything, most people would assume she was a Tweener or a Big’s child about six months to one year of age at most. ‘Crawling to toddling if they were lucky’ for that milestone.

They closed Amanda’s door behind them. Beth noted that Nikki had seen them but had chosen to stay outside the office.

“Do you have anything you need to get done right now? Homework?” Amanda suddenly asked her as she sat on the office couch and held Carly on her lap, leaning against her chest.

She shook her head, “I knew the project would take the weekend, so I got ahead on everything for tomorrow and most of the week.”

“Okay,” she sighed, “just checking since this will take a bit. Carly, how is that diaper doing?”

Carly jolted upright in her arms and blushed, “I think it’s wet?”

“Beth, decision time; I know you two are a thing… Are you comfortable helping her out with these?”

“Comfortable?” She found herself saying along with Carly.

“Checking her at least right now?”

Both were bright red, but at an embarrassed nod from Carly, she squeezed the padding of her diaper. “It’s probably getting close to needing a change? Still okay, though?”

“Carly, you have a choice. Can you wait a while yet, or can Beth change you?”

“Uhh…” Carly looked up into Beth’s eyes, and it looked like the looks of a deer freezing on the road and staring at its impending doom by car.

Beth squeezed her and whispered, “It’s up to you; I’ll do it if you want me to. It doesn’t change anything between us. You’ll be going through a lot of those each day, and the university won’t let you change yourself?”

“Beth,” Carly said while leaning into her.

Amanda pulled out a diaper from her purse and a packet of wipes. “Just change her on the couch, Beth; you can use a changing pad in that basket.”

Beth felt her internals icing up and her face burning like the sun. She stood and placed Carly back on the couch before walking to the waiting diaper and wipes. ‘I’m really about to change my boy… girlfriend’s diaper?!?’ It was taking her a bit of a leap to change the gender in her mind, even though nothing changed about how she felt about her. There was a connection with her that she’d never had with someone before.

‘About to be a whole new kind of connection,’ a voice in her head practically giggled at her.

With a fresh diaper and wipes in hand, she crossed over and grabbed the purple changing pad covered in butterflies, even as Amanda was rapidly working on her emails and contacts. She could see it was an older pad, but it still did the trick as she unfolded it onto the couch.

Gently, she lifted Carly under the shoulders and laid her out on top of the mat. Carly was just long enough to nearly fill the entire pad length. Beth ran a hand gently through her hair, which had shifted into her face. She placed her on her back, squeezed her shoulder, and then forced herself to pretend her girlfriend was just a baby who needed her diaper changed.

That thought made her grimace, but she smiled as she looked down at the tiny girl.

“Lift up,” she said as she pushed her legs up and moved the dress skirt out of the way first. She could see the diaper was swelling a little out of the cover. The matching diaper cover was pulled down to her ankles then, and she checked to ensure it was still dry before moving onto the diaper.

This brand of diapers had a line moving down the center to help you tell when to change it. The area was discolored along about seventy percent of it, and from Beth’s time in Livy’s mom’s daycare hanging out, she knew it was time for a change. ‘She’s just one of her kids,’ she tried to tell herself. She thought back to the visits she’d made with Livy back there. Apparently, when you’re avoiding adoption yourself, finding a daycare that’s safe for your own babies is tough. It was a bit risky constantly working around the diapers Bigs thought you belonged in. Still, Livy’s mom felt it was a mission to help other Littles with their kids.

Having not spent much time around Little’s babies, even Beth had been astounded by how tiny they were compared to their Big counterparts.

She ripped the tapes loose on the diaper, and opened it up. Having seen what happened to Charlotte in the one scene, she quickly placed the new diaper and wiped her up. Whether by choice or chance, she was fortunate Carly didn’t pee on her. ‘Some people think of that as fun,’ she shook her head. ‘That is definitely not something I’m getting into!’

Beth was gentle as she changed the small girl, but sure, she had done a good job. She covered the new diaper with the diaper cover and wrapped the wipes in the old one, balling them up. “I’m going to go down the hall and throw this away?” Beth told Amanda.

“Just leave it over there,” she said, pointing to a trashcan by the door with a lid. “The HoloCustodian will be by tonight to pick it up. There’s a bathroom in that door you can use to wash your hands,” she added, pointing to a door Beth assumed was a closet.

“Be back in a sec,” she told Carly.

I HAD FELT absolutely mortified when Grandma suggested that Beth change me!

At one point, I had been bored and looked at some growth charts; with Beth’s height, it was like a big fifth-grade sister changing her eighteen-month-old baby sibling… And she was able to physically manage me just fine.

It had been scary as she pulled the diaper open, but it was also the most caring touch I’d felt during a change in this dimension. She was gentle, loving, and quick with it… ‘Like Grandma said, it is inevitable she’ll help me again. I just hope I can maintain a peer role and not that of her being my babysitter.’

I heard the water run as she washed her hands before returning to the couch, pulling me onto her lap, and squeezing me. “I’ll never think less of you, Carly. I love you,” she said in my ear.

I turned my face to her and quietly replied, “I love you too.”

We’d known each other for such a short time, but I really did feel like I’d met my soulmate. Grandma’s phone rang right then, and I watched her answer it, projecting the hologram on top of her desk after motioning for us to be quiet.

“Thank you for giving me a call, Ryan.”

“Hi Professor, this has been an unusual week; we don’t usually talk this often,” President Barnes said.

“Sorry about that; we’ll hopefully return to our normal once-a-year chat after this! You got my email?” Grandma asked.

“I did, and I’m more than a little concerned about the effects you’re seeing. I’ve sent an email to the theater department to halt the use of those nanites until we’ve done a full review of the situation,” the university president said.

“You might as well rescind that,” Grandma said, “Or, just modify it to say not to use it on Portal Littles for now? I’m certain Connor was a one-in-a-million fluke case.”

“I still want a review done just to be safe; we’ll make it quick, though. What do you need from me? Obviously, if you can’t figure out a nanite problem, there’s not anyone else better?”

“Well, there’s one Doctor we’ll take her to, but I agree with you. It’s more the university side of things. I want assurances that just because of her gender change and necessary identity change, we won’t have any problems with her registration?”

“Oh,” President Barnes said, “I see where your concerns are. I’ll personally guarantee your granddaughter’s status here at Emerson. She’ll need to change nests then, won’t she?”

“Yes, she will. I would ask that you please move her to Lilly Desmonde’s nest? She’s got a bit of a relationship already with Carly?”

“Carly is her new name?”

“Yes,” Grandma answered simply.

“As long as she has room, which I’m sure she probably does, we’ll make that happen. I’ll call Grace Melburne, she’s the new acting Head Nest Mother, and let her know. I doubt it’ll be possible to move her in today?”

“That’s fine, I’ll keep her at my house tonight anyway so I can monitor for any unexpected changes.”

“We’ll let everyone know. Looking at her schedule, why don’t you plan to move Carly into her new nest after her HoloField Theory class? I think everyone can get away for the time she has lunch and get her to her math class without a problem?”

“That’ll be great. Is it okay if Fred helps us move her in?”

“That’ll be fine,” he told her.

“Thanks, Ryan, see you tomorrow.”

Grandma looked up at me, “I don’t think there’s anything else we can do today, Carly, Beth. Are you both ready to get out of here?”

I nodded as Grandma gathered her purse and came around to the couch. She picked me up and sat me on her hip, “I guess let’s go get your diapers and anything else you need…”

The idea of going diaper shopping made me want to just move into my new nest instead!

‘I’m glad Grandma suggested Lilly’s nest. At least I’ll have Mia and Amy in there too?’

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!!! Please press that Like Button for this chapter! If I see 25 I'll post another chapter on Monday. I have a bit of time off this week, so I'm hoping to get to writing at least 7-10 more chapters this week. Please help keep me motivated with the likes and comments! A lot of your questions have been answered in this chapter, please let me know what you think!

Thanks for everyone who liked the last chapter! 💜

As always, if you enjoy this, please consider purchasing one of my completed works on Amazon Kindle! http://amazon.com/author/babysofia

8 minutes ago, CCApril said:

There you go! My fault, I forgot!

I might have almost dedicated this chapter title to you, your wording here was very timely! 🤣 

Thanks! 💜

• Like 34
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 97 - 3/9/24

After the plethora of likes you got on that last chapter I knew we had to get another soon. I was actually expecting it tomorrow morning so again this was a pleasant surprise. 
Once again an amazing chapter.  I am again pretty sure Connor is happy his mom made some changes.  I know he’s going to be happier as Carly.  Beth seems to be accepting of the changes as well.  Even if she is on diaper change duty. 
Loving the story and looking forward to seeing more. 

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24