LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

The professor reacted a little nervously to Connor's transformation.

It's nice that Charlotte realized that she's fallen into babyhood a bit.

The chapter was too quiet for me.

I can smell that this will not remain without consequences.

7 hours ago, Taki said:

Now we know! And now I'm eager to learn what that jolt was. :3

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

It's nice that Charlotte realized that she's fallen into babyhood a bit.

It is good that she realized she needed her pampers... oh wait! 🤣 Sorry, I know that's probably a translation issue there. She's one of the good ones at least who realize that she can go nuts in the wrong situation. Not an easy thing for an Amazon to do, so it's good she tries!

Still a little confused as to why they did the nanite treatment, Charlotte said they wouldn't be doing nude scenes without body suits.  If this is really what Connor wants and to keep it I think he will have to tell Amanda, unlike with Stacy since this was meant to be temporary I doubt it was a complete change that would allow her to have babies one day.😀💜   

19 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Still a little confused as to why they did the nanite treatment, Charlotte said they wouldn't be doing nude scenes without body suits.

Realism, it changed Connor's face and bone structure to look more realistically like a baby more than makeup or prosthetics would have. (Keep in mind toddler head/body proportions versus adult for instance) You're also acting like someone from our world where Nanites are a brand new concept and should only be used at last resort. They've had them for 30 years, and it's as simple as makeup to them. It's a simple procedure with them that gets used routinely to help get casts balanced as needed in theater and film there if they have a great actor or actress that doesn't quite fit the role.

On 2/21/2024 at 2:00 AM, TerranV said:

I'm still not ruling out any funny business slipping under the radar with the nanites.

I'm a little worried about the change making Conner/Carly yell when it wasn't supposed to. It will be really interesting to see if the shot that is supposed to undo the change will actually work when they're done shooting.

No. It will be interesting to see how surprised anyone is when it doesn't work when they're done filming and try to change Carly back to Conner.

On 2/21/2024 at 3:14 AM, Taki said:

Aha! I knew Carly had the genders but it wasn't clear how aware she was about it. Now we know! And now I'm eager to learn what that jolt was. :3

Well, as I commented to TerranV, I suspect that jolt does mean someone is trying to do something. I'll be amused if there is a,

"Mwahahaha! Because of the special nanites that were used you will never be a boy again!"

"Oh. Cool. I wasn't sure how to ask not to have the nano sculpting undone. Thanks. What about adding a few more inches of height, is that locked out? I promise not to dislocate your kneecaps if you don't have that locked."

"Didn't you hear me?"

"Blah blah, I'll never have those annoying dangling bits again, blah blah. I heard the important part. Again, thank you. Now do you want to be able to run away from my friends and relatives or not?"

"Stop thanking me for my revenge!"

😈

On 2/21/2024 at 11:13 AM, BabySofia said:

It is good that she realized she needed her pampers... oh wait! 🤣 Sorry, I know that's probably a translation issue there.

That's probably just some psychic sense kicking in and commenting on the next project where they do a screen adaptation of The Biggest Little and Charlotte plays poor Amy.

On 2/20/2024 at 9:14 PM, Taki said:

Aha! I knew Carly had the genders but it wasn't clear how aware she was about it. Now we know! And now I'm eager to learn what that jolt was. :3

I haven't chimed in after this chapter because I've been sitting here quietly thinking this exact same thing. Not malice or tampering but just a simple "We told you not to do the thing. You did the thing and now it's going to take a long time to undo"

Edit: I'm not saying that any damage couldn't be undone. They could very obviously just nuke all the nanites in him again, wait a few months and then fix him with new nanites, and then nuke THOSE nanites, then fix a little more, etc etc. But to my mind that makes something that should have been a two day thing be a "You can't go home until we fix this, and that's going to be a couple of years"

I love this chapter. I can’t wait for Beth talk with Carly. Also I am curious if she gets to stay as Carly the dose she stay with her nest, move in with her house mother, or move to the girls nest? Looking forward to Carly’s nest mother reaction to seeing her as Carly. Also I hope we get at least a few chapters of Carly and her nest mother bonding a bit.

I love this chapter. I can’t wait for Beth talk with Carly. Also I am curious if she gets to stay as Carly the dose she stay with her nest, move in with her house mother, or move to the girls nest? Looking forward to Carly’s nest mother reaction to seeing her as Carly. Also I hope we get at least a few chapters of Carly and her nest mother bonding a bit.

11 hours ago, TerranV said:

Have those been ironed out?

Good question...

9 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

The Biggest Little and Charlotte plays poor Amy.

🤣

7 hours ago, Mushysnugglebutts said:

Guess he forgot.

4 hours ago, Kat5 said:

"We told you not to do the thing. You did the thing and now it's going to take a long time to undo"

2 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

I love this chapter.

Thanks for the comments everyone! The next chapter will get posted before I go to work in the morning! 🙂

Chapter 91: Twinning

I DIDN’T NEED a wardrobe change, but I figured a bathroom break was a good idea. I followed Beth back, and Gary ended up helping me out of the diaper and back in it afterward. Beth was in Isabella’s hands then as they styled her hair to match mine as closely as possible. The dress I wore looked identical to hers, just a smaller size. Both fell to just below our knees, which was unusually long of a dress for an adopted and babied Little. 

I realized they must have done a cut on Beth’s hair, too, so we matched even there.

“You all cut her hair?” I asked Gary as I waited for them to finish. “Will we have to reshoot the other scenes she’s been in?”

He shook his head, “She had her hair in pigtails for those, so other than the bangs, you can see nothing different there. It’s been a few days in time since her problem at the daycare. From a continuity perspective, it’s very possible she got a haircut. We’ll just go with it.”

I nodded and felt a little more uneasy about the whole thing. 

“Carly?” I heard. “We’re going to begin filming while they finish with Beth.” Sebastian’s voice came over an intercom in the wardrobe area. 

“Wardrobe, heard,” Gary called back. “Time to skidaddle?” he smiled at me.

I walked up to Charlotte, and she picked me up and stood outside the ‘door’ in the receptionist area. Ava scurried over and brought a pacifier she gently placed inside my mouth. I gave it a hesitant bite and a suckle, surprised by how comfortable it was inside my mouth and fearing it could be one of those inflating pacifiers I’d seen being used.

Across from the door was a counter. The side wall showed a door to the daycare, and then the wall to the other side was open for cameras. 

“Quiet on the set!!!” we heard a moment later before “Action!” was called, and Charlotte entered the door. Charlotte walked up to where Amelia seemed to be chewing gum and working on the computer.

“Well, hello there, Miss Ingels! I didn’t know you had another baby girl?” She stood up and greeted us, “She’s so adorable!!!”

Charlotte bounced me up and down lightly and ran a hand through my hair before saying, “Well, baby Brianna just joined the family this morning! She’s actually a bit of a surprise for Callie?”

Amelia said, “Oh?” with a smile, “She doesn’t know yet?” She almost squealed with glee.

“Not yet!” she bounced me again and said, “I’m hoping maybe Brianna can help Callie get the hang of the big girl potty?”

“Aww! We have a new buddy, huh?” 

I knew the script called for Charlotte to blush, but I wasn’t supposed to look at her. I found myself leaning my head on her shoulder as I sucked on the pacifier, though she said, “Yeah.”

Amelia squealed, “Let me get little Miss Callie up here to meet her! I love seeing families grow!”

Charlotte set me on my feet, and I heard, “Cut!” 

“How was that?” I asked. 

“Great, your lines were perfect,” Charlotte joked.

“Actually, I loved it when you leaned into Sarah there!” Sebastian said. “Charlotte, did you have any issues? Honestly, I’m okay with that take right now?”

“I am, but why don’t we do it again one more time just for safety’s sake. It’s a short scene…” She ran her hand back through my hair again, “Actually… Amelia, you’re not an acting major, but you come across with great instincts. How about we toss the script away and reshoot it without it?”

“Huh?” She asked.

“Kelly wrote some okay lines, but I think we could do better?”

“Okay?”

“And you,” she said, “I don’t want you silent the whole time. Callie isn’t going to come out with a pacifier in her mouth right then, so let’s have you without yours, and you actually respond to something?”

I shrugged, “Okay? Respond how?”

“However you feel in the moment?” Charlotte said. “We may never use this footage, or it may, in fact, be the best thing we shoot?”

I nodded at that, “Okay.”

“Places!” Sebastian said.

Charlotte picked me up, placed me on her hip, and put the pacifier I’d been using in the hands of another crew member. “Let’s try this again,” she said with a smile.

The call to action came, and we walked through the doors with me on her hip.

“Well, hello, Miss Ingels! And who might this adorable princess be?” She smiled. 

Charlotte bounced me up and down, “Well, tell her what your name is, sweetie?”

I leaned in on her body and said, “Brianna,” quietly.

“Oh my, what a beautiful name for such a pretty little girl!” She said with a smile. “And how old are you?”

“Twenty-four,” I said.

“Oh my gosh! Twenty-four months?!? You’re almost two years old?!?”

I blushed at that, even as she reached across the counter and booped my nose. “That’s great! You’re big enough to come here now!” she smiled.

Charlotte laughed at that, “Almost, but not quite yet. Maybe in a couple months.”

“I didn’t know you had adopted?” Amelia asked.

“Just adopted this little princess today!” 

“Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!! I’m sure Callie will be so excited to have a baby sister!”

Charlotte squeezed me tighter, “Well, hopefully, she’ll also be excited to learn how to use the potty with her.”

“Oh…” Amelia forced her eyes open. “Do we have a new buddy joining us to help Miss Callie?”

“That’s the plan,” Charlotte said.

“And she doesn’t know she’s getting a new baby sister?”

“Nope, it’s a surprise!” 

“Oh my gosh! I’ll get them to bring her down so they can meet. I’m going to make sure I can record it, though! I can’t wait to see how excited she gets!!!”

“I just hope she gets excited about using the potty,” Charlotte said almost under her breath. 

“Cut!” I heard Sebastian say.

“What did you think?” Charlotte asked.

“Much better, that’s what we’ll use!” Sebastian said.

“I agree,” Will added.

“Is Beth ready?” Sebastian asked over the intercom.

“On her way, sorry, the hair took longer to sort out than I expected.”

I turned towards the wardrobe area and saw Beth step out wearing the nearly identical dress. The diaper she wore was covered by the skirt, but you could tell by the waddle and the faint crinkling as she drew nearer that a diaper was worn underneath. Anyone seeing us would be sure they saw a pair of sisters. ‘They’d probably think the baby sister was so happy to look just like big sis!’ I thought.

“Okay, I know I shouldn’t say this, but you both look absolutely adorable together!” Amelia said.

“No, you probably shouldn’t,” Sebastian agreed. “They do look cute, though; it will play well on the camera. Let’s get this show back rolling, everyone. I’m sure Carly would like to return to her normal self as soon as possible, and I’m sure Beth would like to have her hair fixed back to normal, too! Places everyone!”

We both nodded and agreed and took our places.

When we began filming again, Charlotte placed me on my feet on the ground beside her. The door opened, and a blur ran past, “Mommy!!!!!” Beth said as she ran happily to Charlotte.

Charlotte picked her up and said, “Hi, Princess! Did you have a good day?”

“Uh-huh!” She said, “We played house today! I got to be the mommy!”

“You’ll have to tell me all about it on the way home, but first, I have someone I want you to meet!” Charlotte placed Beth down on the ground to look at me now.

Beth said, “Who are you? You look just like me!”

I fidgeted but waved and said, “Hi, Callie, I’m Brianna.”

“She looks like you too, mommy!” Beth said.

Charlotte knelt beside us, placing a comforting arm around each of our shoulders. “Well, she should, sweetie, because she’s your new sister!” 

Beth, Charlotte, and I had practiced this a little off to the side, and Charlotte had insisted Beth wait about four seconds longer than she thought she should. While she reached that count, Charlotte and I watched her, holding our breath, seemingly waiting to see if a bomb was about to explode.

Finally, she began jumping up and down like a little kid with too much sugar in their blood, “Yay!!! I have a sister!!!!!”

We were both held in an embrace for a few moments before she ran her hands over her face, then down our backs comfortingly, before she scooped us both up into her arms and held us on either side of her body.

“I never had a chance to look at the TykeCare App. Did Callie try to use the potty at all today?”

Amelia moved back to a tablet and pressed on it for a second. I knew the screen displayed the stat for Callie for the hours she’d been there. “No, she’s had three wet diapers and one poopie, but no potty tries. In her room, we don’t exactly encourage any, though?”

Charlotte sighed, squeezed us both, and then replied to Amelia, “I know they’re more focused on baby care; just checking. I need to get these two girls home, feed them dinner, and let them play a bit before night-night time. We probably won’t return with them until my maternity leave ends.”

“Sounds good! Oh, and I’ll email you here in a bit,” she waved her phone. “Bye-bye, Brianna! You’re going to love your new mommy and sister!”

“Bye-bye!” Beth said even as we turned to leave out the door.

“Cut!!!”

BETH SIGHED FROM her perch in Charlotte’s arms as she asked, “Can we be put down for a moment?”

Charlotte laughed, “Sure, Beth, my arms will appreciate it too!”

Beth was grateful to be on her feet as Sebastian approached the trio. “So?” She asked him.

“It honestly was probably better than anything the other groups will do…” Sebastian said.

“Which means not good enough?” Charlotte laughed. “Okay, what do we need to do differently?”

“Well, first, I think we need to get a couple of the HoloWorkers to watch the meeting and add some ‘awws’ to the mix in the background?” 

Charlotte nodded, “Yeah, I think this would be too cute to miss.”

“I think you also need to just hug Beth on the floor, don’t stand up with her. It was a little awkward with the cameras refocusing on the two?”

“Speaking of that, Sebastian, if we’re doing this again, I need five minutes to readjust the cameras?”

“Go for it!” He told him.

Sebastian looked thoughtful then. 

“Well, I have a note for what I saw,” Charlotte said. “Carly, you looked way too comfortable when Beth hugged you. Let’s get some awkwardness? Can you make yourself stiff as a board when she hugs you?”

“Sure…?” Connor said. ‘Carly…’ Beth yelled at herself.

Nothing in the last few hours had done anything to make Beth think ‘Connor’ was unhappy about being changed into ‘Carly.’ If anything, she seemed more relaxed?

“Beth, let’s get you a stuffed animal to hold when you run out. I know the script called for Brianna to have a pacifier here, but I don’t want them in the way when she talks. Same for you…”

“I’ve got a spare stuffed rabbit in the back?” Ben said. “We grabbed a bargain bin of things from Professor Wyler this week?”

“Perfect!” Sebastian said.

“Okay then, reset, and we’ll do this again!”

Beth sighed but did everything she could to hopefully make it just one more take! 

Unfortunately, it took three more, and she was dying to use the restroom when they were done. She must not have been the only one because Charlotte and Sebastian had everyone take a break for lunch then. She’d enlisted Charlotte’s help to get her and Connor out of the diapers so they could both use the potty and then joined them for lunch. 

Throughout the day, Nikki had done her best just to blend into the background. She was always watching, but if Beth didn’t know who she was, she might have thought she was a random AI character. They had been going for seven hours at this point, and she was beginning to feel a little sympathy for the salaries her favorite actresses like Charlotte made!

When they resumed filming, they breezed through several scenes with fewer takes per scene than they had been doing. Beth wasn’t sure if that was impatience to be done or just that Sebastian and Charlotte really felt like they were less important. 

The unfortunate part of them breezing through some less traumatic scenes was that they were also closing in on the worst of them rather quickly! They had just been filmed climbing the staircase to the playroom with Beth pulling Carly along and stopping.”

“Okay, this scene will take a bit more setup time here,” Will told Sebastian. “We need to get both girls loaded with PooPloders now.”

“Gary?” Sebastian called out.

“On it, Seb!” Gary said and then pulled us both into the wardrobe area. 

Beth had been through the process before, but this would be Connor… Carly’s first time. Gary seemed to be thinking the same thing, “Beth, you want to hit the restroom, and then we’ll get you loaded first?”

She nodded, “Probably a good idea!”

He smiled down at her, knelt at her level, pulled the tapes loose, and patted her on the shoulder. Go ahead!”

Beth wished it was that simple right then, but she had to do a bit of gymnastics with the body suit to keep it out of the way to pee. Even then, a single drop didn’t entirely wipe off when she wiped, making her blush!

Carly switched places with her in the bathroom while Gary picked her up and placed a diaper underneath her bottom. “Just a heads up, this one will be a little bit more than the one we used before.”

“Why?” She asked.

“We need it to look both wet and poopy; we’re also going for a little bigger mess for the cameras?”

She sighed, “Got it. Hopefully, we can do this scene once!”

He laughed, “Don’t hope too much; it’ll cause it to be fifteen times!” 

“Bite your tongue…” she told him a little more tersely than he probably deserved. 

Carly exited the bathroom right as he held the PooPloder in his hand. 

“What exactly is it?” she asked Gary. 

Embarrassingly, he stopped doing what he was doing and showed the device to her. “This part will spray a special vapor that will react with the diaper’s absorbent core and make it look like a full bladder of fluid has been released into the diaper. We’re also going to pre-spray this diaper with some of that because Callie definitely wouldn’t last from her last daycare change through then without going a little pee-pee.”

It was good that Carly was on the ground; she couldn’t see Beth turning redder than a fire truck right then! 

“And the other side?”

“That’s the poopy side, we place each about where they would come out on the bodysuit, and then it means it looks like a convincingly loaded diaper.”

“What’s the fake poop feel like?” Connor asked.

“Sticky horrible goop,” Beth sighed.

“Let’s get her taken care of, then we’ll get you set, and then you’ll get to figure it out yourself in a few minutes,” Gary said with a bit of a chuckle. “I agree with Beth, though; it’s pretty horrible. The only positive thing is it doesn’t smell.”

Beth sat as still as she could as Gary pressed the PooPloder against her bodysuit, and it stuck in place. It was horrifying to be touched there, but she at least knew from the past week that Gary had no desire for anything she had. ‘And I think he’s a good enough guy to keep it professional anyway,’ she had to admit.

He was very gentle as he taped the new diaper shut, and she realized it was already treated and expanded from the fake urine. 

“Eew,” she said.

“Sorry,” Gary said. “At least it’s not water or something we poured down there? Or the old days when they would pump you full of fluid and hope you peed when they needed you to?” He had taped the trigger button for her unit inside her palm and covered it with some SkinSync makeup that hid it.

“You’re not making this any better,” she told him as he lifted her and sat her on the floor.

He laughed good-naturedly then and picked up Carly, standing her on the table first. “Okay, I mentioned I wanted to make sure we just had you wear the diaper earlier so you didn’t have any strikes, but a set of undergarments has to be under this to stick to it. Pull this up your waist,” he said to her.

Beth saw what looked like a body shaper handed to her. It was a dead ringer for her skin color, and once it was in place, it looked like she was still naked unless you looked closely. ‘Like mine,’ she admitted. 

With that, she was pushed onto her back like Beth had been, and Gary started to apply the PooPloder. “Umm…” Carly said as Gary began.

“Yes?” 

“Does it have to be you who does this?”

“Pretty much?” Gary paused, “Why?” 

“I’m just… it feels…”

“Violating?” He asked.

Carly nodded, and Beth felt her own nod. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please press the 'Like' button and leave me a comment! 

I am looking for the requisite likes to post on Sunday! I most likely won't have a third bonus chapter this week. After this week I'm hoping to get into a bit more serious of a rhythm of writing again. I'm working on Chapter 108 right now, so I definitely will make it to a full year of posting every week here a few weeks! (First time I've not had a bit of downtime at least at some point!)

Thanks again for reading my works! Please consider purchasing a copy of my completed works from Amazon if you enjoy them! Having a small source of extra income there helps me keep the spare time to write for you all! https://www.amazon.com/author/babysofia

• Like 28
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 91 - 2/23/24

Nice chapter.

Filming is progressing and everything looks good at the moment.

Anyone who reads your stories long enough knows that this never means anything good.

I'm really looking forward to the drama of what's to come.

• Like 1

Personalty it's been 90 chapters and I'm still wondering what toy he has in his backpack that Stacy made for him.  This has to be terribly embarrassing to both Beth and Connor in front of the bigs even though they all seem like they like the two.🙂💜   

12 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Nice chapter.

Thanks! 🙂

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

what toy

You're going to keep wondering for a while! 😎

Been catching up with this story for the past few weeks.  I am so disappointed that I have caught up and have to wait for the next chapter like everybody else has been for the past year or so.

I am really enjoying the read.  I have to convince my Mommy that this is not overtly sexual and is just a good read.  

Any way I figure after all the reading I’ve done I at least owe you a like and a comment.  Looking forward to reading more…. Slowly…. So very very slowly. ;)

15 minutes ago, LilKevin said:

Any way I figure after all the reading I’ve done I at least owe you a like and a comment.

Thanks for reading and the comments! 🙂

Haven’t posted too many comments recently, mostly ‘cause your other readers are having the same reactions as me, but I’m still loving (and Liking) this one! I do especially love the professionalism and respect displayed by Carly and Beth’s movie crew. And it has been oddly quiet for a few chapters, so the nanotechnology pretty much has to blow up in their faces, which based on recent events wouldn’t disappoint Carly at all. Wonder how Beth will take it?

56 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

I do especially love the professionalism and respect displayed by Carly and Beth’s movie crew.

I truly believe there were some advances for good when Stacy set off her plan in the general population, and wanted to show there are Bigs who are not all psychotic diapering mommies. (Though obviously plenty of those still exist!) I think college is most likely to result in the most 'accepting' environment generally, so I wanted to portray that. Thanks for the comments on that! The rest of course you'll have to read and see what happens! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

• Like 1

Been out of town/country the past week and just was able to get caught up. on the plus side got two chapters for one on the down side I was left on that last cliff hanger. This is turning out to be a great story and follow up to the Exchanged series as well as In-between.

7 hours ago, 6firewall6 said:

This is turning out to be a great story and follow up to the Exchanged series as well as In-between.

Thanks for the comments, glad you are enjoying it and are back home! 🙂

Chapter 92: Long Days

GARY LOOKED THOUGHTFULLY at Beth, “I could probably walk Beth through it? It’s only the attaching it on now?”

“Beth, please?” Carly asked.

“Where were you when he did this to me just now…?” She laughed nervously. “Sure, I’ll be a good girlfriend and be the one to touch your new no-no parts.”

As Gary lifted her, she realized Carly was actually shaking some and felt a bit bad about the joke she’d just made.

“It’s okay,” Gary told her. “Normal to be nervous about this kind of thing, Carly.”

He handed the device to Beth and walked her through the process. When they were done attaching it, he gave her a diaper, and she also diapered her boy… girlfriend.

“There, all done!” she said as she pulled his arms up to a sitting position. They were both tiny compared to the Bigs, but he was about the size an older toddler or preschool child of hers would be to her. 

“Thanks, sorry I freaked out,” he told them.

“You just got those parts, I can imagine not wanting them touched!” Gary laughed. “Come on, let’s get you two out there! Sebastian is probably ready to go nuts by now.”

Carly felt the stupid PooPloder as she walked, just like Beth. She’d noticed they seemed different sizes, so while hers wasn’t the same size, she could feel it against the bodysuit and the diaper, smashing it into her through the covering. Reminding herself not to press the button on accident, even if they weren’t armed already, they made it to the scene. 

“Okay,” Sebastian said, “Let’s just film some playtime first here?”

“Umm… what do you want us to do?” Carly asked.

“Did you ever play tea party as a kid?” Charlotte asked.

Carly blushed again, the prettiest color of red at that!

“I take it that’s a yes?” She smiled, “You must have sisters?” 

“Three of them,” her boyfriend replied. 

“Ah, perfect then!” she said. “You two have a tea party for about fifteen minutes; we’ll film it, and then we’ll get on with the script.”

“You’re kidding, right?” Beth asked.

“How else are we getting playtime recorded?” Sebastian asked with a shrug. “We may not make you do it for fifteen minutes, but we need to get footage from a few perspectives.”

With a sigh, Carly grabbed Beth’s hand, and they found a couple of dolls apiece, a stuffed animal each, and a virtual tea cup set. Somehow, the next fifteen minutes became thirty minutes, as Carly decided to have fun with it, and the whole thing became a complete silly college fest! Their dolls began describing relationships they were in, but a little bit too deep of a level of knowledge for a kid. The crew was in hysterics as Carly described how one doll’s boyfriend just couldn’t perform well enough, and another doll had a tragic love life with a garbage plant manager.

“We can never put that in the film with the audio,” Charlotte said, still wiping tears from her eyes thirty minutes later.

“No, but we can all know what goes along with the footage when we see the montage!” Will said. “Conn… Carly, brilliant work. I’m beginning to think you need to rethink the math stuff and go into acting for real!”

I FOUND MYSELF laughing with everyone else and shaking my head, feeling the shorter hair sway differently as I did so. 

“I appreciate the sentiment, but I much prefer the idea of being in the director role… or creating the technology itself we’re using.”

Sebastian nodded, “Okay, time to get back to work here, everyone!”

A call was made for the part of Scene 19 we were filming. “Arm PooPloders!” 

“Armed!”

Moments later, there was the call to action on the scene I had wanted to skip!

I began holding one of the dolls against my stomach and making faces.

Beth said, “What’s wrong, Bree?”

I forced my face to look momentarily surprised and lost, “Bree?”

Looking up at her, she smiled at me, “That’s your name, silly!” 

I did my best to give the tiniest smile, “I like that.”

“What’s wrong? Mommy calls that a potty face?”

I squirmed a bit on the floor where I was sitting like I was holding in a bit of poop, “Umm...”

She laughed at me, “Bree! Just use your diaper, silly!”

When I looked at her skeptically, she added, “Potties are boring; playing is much more fun!”

“It’s gro…” I started to say when she squatted and activated her PooPloder. 

I wrinkled my nose as if I could smell it, “Callie, did you just?”

She didn’t answer, though, just intentionally falling on her butt and squishing it as she brought a teacup to Professor Tilly’s mouth. Then she looked at me and smiled, “Poopy!”

The next part wasn’t supposed to wait, so I began, “I...” Even as I bent my own knees and activated the PooPloder. I could feel a good chunk of the fake poop on the outer edges of the little body shaper, and the stickiness on my legs felt horrible! 

I didn’t even have to act to feel disgusting right then! “Eew…” I said quietly. 

Right on cue, Charlotte entered the room. She wrinkled her nose and said, “Pee-eew!! It smells like a stinky baby in here!”

Beth rocked the diaper back and forth and shook her head, “Nuh-uh, we don’t stink like babies, Mommy!”

Charlotte pulled the ultimate diaper check, pulling the dress out of the way and the back of her diaper open. She sighed, “Well, you certainly do, Callie!”

As Charlotte started to pick Beth up, she pointed at me, “Well, so does Bree!!! She’s stinky too!”

“Oh?” She grabbed Beth’s hand instead and came around our tea party setup to me.

She let go of Beth’s hand then and picked me up, bringing my bottom up to her nose and sniffing.

Right then, I didn’t have to fight to make sniffles or tears; the whole thing was genuinely mortifying.

Charlotte carried me over to the changing table and then, “Well, it looks like you’re right, Callie! Brianna is a stinky baby, too! Let’s get both baby girls in nice clean diapees, then we’ll go get you your din-din!”

There was no real reason to film the entire cleanup. Still, they put the camera by my head for the shot, and Charlotte used eight wipes to get the mess cleaned up before placing a new diaper on me. I walked to the side and held on to one of the stuffed animals we’d been playing with as Beth endured the same change. 

“Come here, you,” Charlotte said as she placed Beth on her hip, then picked me up and carried me on the other hip down the stairs. 

“Cut!!!!” 

“Thank god!” Beth said beside me.

I nodded, “Please tell me the shots were good enough that we don’t have to do that again?!?” 

Charlotte looked down sympathetically at us as she placed us on the ground. “Sebastian, review the footage with Will quickly; I’d also rather not have to clean up that Pooploder crap a bunch more times. It doesn’t smell, but I swear it kept sticking to my hands worse than any baby poop ever has!”

“You should try wearing it,” I told her deadpan.

“I’m so glad those weren’t invented when I had those moments in my shows…” she said.

“Then what did you guys do in that…?” Beth started to ask.

“Oh, Sebastian, make sure you check,” Charlotte ran after him.

“Somehow, I think that was going to be an embarrassing answer?” I asked.

“Maybe…?”

Unfortunately for the three of us, there were two more takes of the scene that we had to make before we were able to move on! Camera angles, minor timing issues, and one time a stray glance of a crew member in the main shot had unfortunately meant getting a growing familiarity with the awful stickiness of the poo in the PooPloders!

BETH SAW THE crew had been at it for another six hours after lunch, and it was 23 O’Clock. With only a few more hours to go until they needed to get Connor’ home’ – or at least off-campus- it seemed unlikely they would get everything filmed. Fortunately, things had been going a little smoother, and most scenes were taking two or fewer takes. 

They had just filmed her being put to bed, and she was done being filmed sleeping for the moment while the action focused on Carly. 

They restarted the scene as Charlotte gathered a onesie-clad Carly in her arms. She couldn’t help but be jealous watching Charlotte hold her as she wrapped her in a light blanket and said, “Here, hand me your baba.”

Carly tentatively handed the bottle to Charlotte, who placed it on a small end table they’d added beside the rocking chair. She took the time to tighten the blanket around her and put her in the crook of her arm like she was an infant. 

“What are you doing?” Carly asked nervously.

“Feeding you your baba,” she smiled down at her.

“Bu…” Carly got out as the nipple entered her mouth. This was the fifth time they’d done this little piece, and each time they’d had timing issues. Carly held off nursing for a long moment before starting to drink the liquid even as Charlotte rocked the chair. 

Charlotte said, “I know you want to be a big grown-up again, and I promise you will be, eventually. Right now, you’re going to be my little Bree. Enjoy letting go a little, Sweetie.” As she finished her line, she paused for a second and began singing a simple Lullaby. Carly’s eyes went closed, and then she went limp. 

Charlotte giggled, “They’re right; Mommy’s milk does it every time!”

“Cut!”

“Carly, you didn’t really go to sleep on me, did you?” she laughed.

For her part, she sat up, “No… though it was close! Right now, though, I need a bathroom!!!!!”

Beth watched as Charlotte carried her quickly to the dressing room and hoped she’d make it. 

I COULDN’T BELIEVE how quickly the urge to go potty hit me!!!! 

To her credit, Charlotte practically ran with me to the bathroom, but when she pulled up my dress to remove the diaper, I grimaced and said, “Stop…”

I couldn’t hold it any longer and felt it just flow and flow out of me. Fortunately, Gary had made the call to pull the control panty off of me after the PooPloder scene because I didn’t even want to think about that mess! 

‘I can’t believe I couldn’t hold it?!?’ 

This was one of my first genuine accidents where I felt like I was a Little… and very much the baby so many Bigs saw Littles as! I did my best to breathe and not cry, but I couldn’t hide the face of shame I wore.

“I’m sorry,” Charlotte said, even as her hand was under my diaper. There was no way she didn’t know what had happened.

“I should have gone after the last take… I just figured I could still make it this last one. Those four bottles of liquid, fake milk or not, all had to go somewhere.”

She gave me a hug, “Sorry, Connor… You don’t normally have problems?” She asked.

I shook my head, “This is one of my very few genuine accidents, actually,” I said through my teeth, as I did everything not to break down!

She gave me a moment, squeezed me again, and asked, “Are you finished? I can take this off, and you can sit on the potty and be sure?”

I sighed and shook my head, “Trust me, it’s all in the diaper…”

“Well then, let’s get you changed; we’re almost done for the day with you guys.”

“I’m glad to hear that. These longer days in this dimension are a killer on this project!”

“What do you mean?” She asked as she pulled the tapes open.

“Well, we have eight hours less in our days in my dimension.”

“When do you get everything done?” She asked, surprised.

I laughed, “You know, there’s some truth to that!” I did the math in my head; it was now almost 24 O’clock, and we started at 8 O’clock with filming. We’d already put in a sixteen-hour day and planned to film three shorter scenes before Beth and I left. That didn’t include the two scenes they would catch up on after we left!

She was just using a wipe gently on my bottom when the door opened, and Beth came in.

“Oh, sorry…” she stammered.

“It’s okay,” Charlotte said, “We’re all actresses here, just getting Carly back and ready to go for the next scene.”

Beth’s eyes caught mine, and I knew she had to know what we were dealing with. 

She mouthed, “Sorry” to me.

With as many scenes as we still had to film that day, I had no choice but to pull up my big girl panties and get back to work. Metaphorically, of course!

Our waking up and breakfast scenes went quickly in one take for the most part. We had to divide up one part of the breakfast feeding scene for camera angle issues. To my amusement, the eggs they gave us were genuinely just cooked in an attached breakroom AmeniTea, our crew had just discovered would take meal points or their equivalent of a credit card. The stupid, dull, curved plastic baby spork things were just about impossible to use to scoop them up, but I made sure that I kept my face and bib pretty much perfectly clean. 

Beth didn’t try that to my amusement, and true to her character, Charlotte had to clean her up!

Our final scenes of the day were at the daycare, and I think both Beth and I hated them as much as anything! Every part of the room was actually sized for me perfectly! It was a rare place in this dimension I could say that about. Unfortunately, even though Beth was taller, she still could sit in the chairs and not look too awkward or big for them!

The crew made fast work of the scenes, and we were soon down to the final two small parts we were filming that day with us.

Right then, we were in a circle for story time, and someone had found the genuine children’s story, The Little Who Couldn’t. Isabella did a way too convincing job of reading it right then. It reminded me of a lady who did preschool lessons online back home and posted them. I’d been stuck watching them enough with my baby sisters years ago that I was sure this girl could pull the same trick!

We got to learn all about a Little who successfully graduated high school and then failed at every other adult thing she ever tried. She couldn’t pass college, she couldn’t be a secretary, she couldn’t be a police officer, she couldn’t be a construction worker, she couldn’t be a waitress… and on it went. The character got more and more upset until right before she discovered what she could be!

Mommy’s precious baby girl!

‘Sarah’ walked in as the final page was turned. I wanted to vomit and had no issues with the acting of standing up and going towards her.

Right then, ‘Callie’ leaped past me though and wrapped her in a hug.

“Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!” Beth jumped up and down like she was an excited preschooler. “You’re just in time! The Little is about to be adopted like Bree!”

I cringed at some of the ‘extra’ lines suggested to Beth on the previous take. She did it quite well, though!

Charlotte asked, “Huh?”

“It’s the Little Who Couldn’t Mommy!” She smiled, “It’s the best story ever!

Charlotte looked confused then, “You mean the Little Who Could?”

I sighed and moved closer to her, “No, she means Couldn’t...” 

As I said, Isabella held up the book, showing the page that showed the woman being held in her mommy’s arms and fed a bottle. “Oh...” she shook her head and muttered, “Seriously?” Looking down at me, she gently reassured me with her hand on my head, “Well, I need to take my two little girls on a special adventure now. You ready to go?”

“Please!” I practically begged, even as Beth acted like she wanted to go back. 

Fortunately, she guided us both out.

“Cut!!!”

“How was that time?” Charlotte asked.

“I think that’s a keeper. Let’s finish this car scene, and then the kids can get out of here!”

‘Kids?’ I thought nervously.

We changed the settings to move to the car outside the daycare, and we filmed walking out to the car. I did my best to act like I needed to go to the bathroom badly and blushed when Charlotte squeezed and checked the back of my diaper after buckling Beth in.

“You’ll be fine,” she smiled at me as she buckled me inside.

After getting inside the car, she started the car on autopilot before turning the seat around and looking at us through the screen above our seats. “Callie, we’re going to take you to Grandma and Grandpa’s tonight.”

“Really? Grandma and Grandpa?!?”

Charlotte continued, “Uh-huh, we’ll drop you off, and you get to play with them all night tonight! They’re even going to take you to the playground and then to Crazy Fun afterward for pizza.”

“Yay!!!”

“Umm… Mommy? Can we please stop by a potty?” I didn’t even know why my character would be dumb enough to ask that question now!

“Remember, Brianna, you’re both taking a vacation from the potty. Just use your diapee like the good baby you are!”

“Please?”

Charlotte started to respond, “N…” but then seemed to remember she needed something. With a sigh, she shrugged, “If you can hold it a while... maybe?”

Charlotte turned around in her seat and checked on the cars driving. 

I squirmed more then and made a pained, gassy face, even as I knew a camera was zooming in on my facial expression. 

“Cut!!!” Sebastian said. “Let me look real quick back at the footage.”

Meanwhile, Beth and I were freed from the car seats. “I hate being stuck in a car seat facing the back seat, even if it’s not real!” Beth complained quietly to me.

“I hate the whole Littles are stupid thing. That earlier book made me want to go on a rampage…”

She laughed, “It was pretty horrible!”

“Okay, Connor and Beth, that’s it for you two. Great job today! Go get changed out of costume and get out of here. Be back here at 9 O’clock tomorrow so we can finish your last four scenes,” Sebastian said with a smile.

“Got it,” I said, leading Beth out of the stage and to wardrobe. “Everyone else, we need to get the office setup and let’s get Scenes 22 and 27 completed. That will get us caught up from Wednesday’s fiasco! Almost done today!”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please press the 'Like' button and leave me a comment!

After this week I'm hoping to get into a bit more serious of a rhythm of writing again. I'm working on Chapter 110 right now, hoping to wrap up at least another chapter or two today! I will post another chapter on WattPad this week since they crossed 5k likes yesterday. I'll post it here as well as long as this post gets 25+ likes. (You all were falling behind this weekend 👿 )

Thanks again for reading my works! Please consider purchasing a copy of my completed works from Amazon if you enjoy them! Having a small source of extra income there helps me keep the spare time to write for you all! If you have purchased them, please be sure you've clicked the five star review option! (You don't have to leave a public comment that others can see) http://amazon.com/author/babysofia

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 92 - 2/25/24
I like that you're really writing out the shoot, even if it does of course postpone all the drama and chaos.

I look forward to every new chapter
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24