LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Thanks for the bonus chapter! Just rain for us here, and now that it’s cold enough for snow…totally clear skies. Where I live typically gets just enough snow to remind us why it’s dangerous to people who rarely drive in it.

I love this story and I’m glad you were able to take advantage of the storm. I’m with Baby Billy in betting Lilly’s mom is the girl Stacy saved. It makes sense that it would be important to Lilly, but that Stacy may never have even learned her mom’s name.

10 minutes ago, CCApril said:

Can Connor go swim with the giant dolphins too? Might get the VIP treatment too if he drops his mom's name at the theme park. Pretty Please! 

I can't guarantee that will be his future, but I will try to make sure there is a good, cute moment or two for you! 🙂

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks! Coming early Friday morning my time! 🙂

DA-- I mean darn it, I have to work in person tomorrow so I won't get to read it until late. Boo!

Thanks for the surprise bonus chapter!

3 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Boo!

Boo indeed! Thanks for the comments, and hope you don't have to read tooo late past your little bedtime! 🙂

Chapter 78: Rolling! 

I FOLLOWED GARY back and exited the HoloStage into a large, well-lit room with makeup counters, spaces to hang costumes, changing rooms, and even a few bathroom doors off the side. A rack of costumes was labeled with ‘C. Slane,’ amidst others for most of the cast. I noted that I had more than most characters on the rack. Beth and Charlotte were the only others with their own rack.

Gary walked over to the end of the rack and grabbed a bag labeled with ‘Scene 9’ on it. “Go ahead and get changed in there,” he pointed to a side room.

I was mildly surprised to be sent to change off alone, given the intimate nature of the future costume changes, but I didn’t look the gift horse in the mouth!

This first scene was held in the office, so I was still wearing my ‘big boy’ clothes, so to speak. The khakis and button-down shirt, with a simple pair of brown loafers, went on quickly. I exited the changing room, having hung up my uniform, and found Charlotte having Isabella giving her a hand with her hair. She was already dressed in a business skirt-suit that looked appropriate for a powerful CEO.

“Come on over here, Connor,” Gary said. “Did you, by chance, pick up that makeup?”

I blushed, “I have it in my backpack?”

“Can you go get it?”

I nodded and found where we had put it away earlier, handing it to him. He picked me up and settled me in the tall chair before he unsealed the new makeup package. I sat still while he gently brushed it onto my face. “Why don’t we use your phone for this?” He suggested.

I found my phone in my bag and connected to the new nanites. “What now?” I asked.

“Here,” he said as he fiddled with his phone, and a second later, mine asked to accept a transfer. A second later, I saw thirty presets that had just been added to my options. “Select the businessman setting,” he told me.

I nodded, selected it, and then looked in the mirror. There wasn’t a massive shift in my appearance, but my face smoothed out, and the colors shifted slightly. I knew that without that color shift, the lighting would wash my face out in the cameras. “That was simple!” I said to him.

“Yep!” He motioned to Isabella, “She’ll take care of your hair now. Charlotte, do you mind if we use one of my presets?”

She shrugged, “Go for it, though you might want to look through some of my existing looks first?”

He shook his head, “I know what I’m looking for here. You probably have something similar, but I know this setting will look good on camera for your character?”

“I’m in your hands, Gary; you already seem pretty good at this.”

I wanted to watch Charlotte’s look change, but Bella was already gripping and brushing my hair tightly. “Connor, you have amazing hair!”

I blushed, “Thanks.”

“I very rarely see any male Littles with hair like this. Fortunately, it makes this film easier, but it’s also fun to play with! I can’t wait for some of the later scenes!”

“Umm… thanks…” I said nervously.

After a warning, my hair was pulled into a low ponytail and sprayed with what I first assumed was a thin layer of hairspray. When Bella took her phone out, I learned it wasn’t that. “What are you doing?” I asked.

“This is an ultra-hold nanite spray for hair. It’ll help us make sure your hair stays put!”

“How long does it last?” I asked.

She shrugged, “A couple days to a week of washing it will take it all out. I can also simply deactivate them before you leave, too, and they’ll fall off immediately.”

“That’s kind of cool,” I told her.

“Yeah, it is! Definitely helps not having to redo your hair constantly!” She smiled.

A few minutes later, Charlotte asked, “Ready to get started?”

I looked up at her and noted how stern her face looked. Between the look they’d done with the makeup, plus the skirt suit, she seemed rather severe and very much like someone who didn’t take anything from anyone! The clothes and makeup also made her appear to be in her early thirties more than a young college girl.

“Sure,” I said nervously. I slid down the seat and made the rather tall jump to the attached chair step and then another down to the ground.

“Careful!” Isabella said nervously.

I just smiled at her, “I’m fine.”

“Come on,” Charlotte said, leading me into the soundstage to begin filming.

BETH SPENT TIME in what was the command center for Will, who was serving as the Director of Photography. She could see several holographic displays before him, denoting the four cameras they had set up for the shots. One was tight on Connor’s face, another was tight on Charlotte’s face, a third focused on framing the two of them still relatively tightly, and the fourth was a wide angle of their entire room.

You could see the holo characters around the room moving from place to place and seemingly working in the busy office. Connor was sitting in a modified office chair for his size and using a Little-sized keyboard. She’d heard more than a few ‘awws’ about his look from the other crew members as they watched the screens!

As shooting began, Beth had to admit that Charlotte and Connor had terrific screen chemistry together. Beth guessed Connor could have been a reasonably decent actor in his own right, but working with Charlotte made him one of the best Littles she’d seen on screen.

“I don’t think that camera picked up him looking nervous enough,” Sebastian said after they ran the scene for the second time.

“We could move the shot on the two of them to a closeup from the other side? That would give us two on him?” Will said.

“Yeah, that would help,” Sebastian agreed.

“What a direct heat beam on him? Get him to sweat some?” Owen suggested.

“Worth a try!” Sebastian said. “Let’s reset and run the scene from the top. Connor, when she suggests dinner, I need you to sell just how nervous you are at the idea!”

When Sebastian again called ‘action’ on the scene, Beth watched it improve.

She watched the scene go through and reach the place they hadn’t been happy with before. Charlotte said, “And you should be! You’ve literally saved the company!” she squeezed him briefly in an uninvited hug. She pushed away and stood beside him, “I know this may sound awkward, but I would like to have you over for dinner later as a thank you? I’m a great cook?”

Beth watched as Brian began to actively sweat underneath the heat lamp they had directed to him. He ran his hands together and then pulled at his collar for a second, “Just dinner?” he asked.

As they completed the scene with Charlotte present, he breathed a sigh of relief before seeming to remind himself, “She’s safe… She’s supposed to be one of the good ones.” He looked around the room as if for clarification on the thought and turned back to the screen where he was coding something in real-time.

“And cut!!!” Sebastian called, “That was great!”

“What’s next again?” Charlotte asked.

“Scene thirteen, ‘Inside Brian’s Apartment,’ Kelly responded.

Beth felt her hatred for the girl rise every day, but at least they had managed to relegate her to nothing more than tracking if they had recorded all of the scenes in the script.

“Why are we doing things so out of order?” She found herself asking, even as the soundstage was instantaneously changed to an apartment that Connor’s character was supposed to live in.

“There are a whole bunch of reasons,” Sebastian said as he watched Connor go with Gary out of the stage to get changed for the next scene. “Number one is when personnel are available. Connor has earlier classes ending on this day, so trying to get as many of his scenes out of the way as possible made sense.”

“Why not film in order though?”

He shrugged, “Pretty common. Since we assemble everything later anyway, it’s easier sometimes to look at the logistics. We also have the special treatment we’ll be using for him to create Brianna’s appearance, that’s not needed at this point in the script. We’ll hit those spots on the weekend to have the whole time before undoing it. We’ll get the rest of Connor’s ‘Brian’ scenes on Friday so we can focus on those, and with any luck, we can be ‘in the can’ by Sunday.”

Beth shook her head, “This is way more involved than I expected for an intro class.”

Sebastian laughed, “It’s more involved than I think any other groups will go. The exception will be Connor’s script.” He shook his head, “Connor’s script was incredibly cool, but I heard that group is struggling with it right now.”

“Why?”

“The tech and the scenery?” Sebastian shrugged, “I think we would have figured it out with Connor’s help, but it was definitely one of my few worries about it myself.”

Connor was dressed in the correct day of clothes and returned to the ‘apartment.’

“Okay, Connor,” Sebastian said, “I want you to go ahead and unlock the apartment door with your wristband, then enter. We will do this a few times to get the entrance correct.”

“Okay,” Connor said.

Beth watched as he entered a half-dozen times, and they used their four cameras in multiple views for each take. Connor was good about landing on the same mark so they could continue to the next part of the scene.

“Okay, Connor, for this next part, you will continue into your bedroom. Pull out the middle drawer and grab the purple pajamas. I’d like to film this segment in one take a few times?”

“Got it,” Connor said.

Beth watched as he did what was asked several times, and finally, they moved to the point where he said. “Now, we’re not going to film you changing,” Sebastian assured him, “but I want you to walk to the bed with them, place them down on it, and start to pull up on your shirt. We’ll cut then to you coming out of the bedroom fully dressed.”

Will asked for a few takes to get the right camera angles.

“Go see Gary and Isabella, and come on back out here,” Sebastian said to him.

Beth watched the workings around her and could tell that Sebastian and Charlotte brought a sense of professionalism to the set, unlike what was probably present with the other crews.

“That seemed like a lot for what, two sentences in the script?” Beth said to Sebastian.

“Probably could have taken more time with it, honestly,” he told her. “If this was a big production, they might have done it in one take, but I could also see someone breaking it down further.”

“That’s nuts,” Beth said.

Beth watched right then as the door to the costume area opened back up and revealed Connor wearing the really cute purple satin pajamas.

“Oh my god, you’re soooo adorable!!!” Kelly apparently couldn’t help herself.

“Kelly…” Sebastian said.

“Sorry Sebastian…”

Beth looked at Kelly and was pretty sure the look on her face was not one of someone who was sorry!

I EXITED THE costume area in my costume of purple satin pajamas and bunny slippers to immediately hear the fingernails on the chalkboard voice of Kelly cooing over me.

I was about to say something myself, but Sebastian laid down the law first and walked her to another corner to continue getting onto her. Charlotte came out behind me as they planned to film her side scene on the other side of a ‘wall’ behind my apartment. We would be talking to each other over the phone, so they wanted views of both of us. She came over and put her hand on my back. “You okay?”

I nodded, “Yeah, I have to be honest; adorable probably does describe me right now?”

She giggled, “Yes, and the awkwardly braided hair with the bow at the end doesn’t help that?”

I groaned, “Isabella thought it was a good idea?”

“She was right!” Charlotte said. “Now, let’s get to our places and see if we can knock out this scene as fast as we did the last one. I figured we’d have to spend half the night on the first one getting you comfortable on camera.”

I shrugged, “It’s not that weird?”

She laughed, “I’m glad you think that. Now, I’m going to go to my side; you go to yours, and we’ll have this little chat!”

I nodded and moved to the bedroom door. I would be exiting to come into the living room. When Sebastian called ‘Action!’ I moved from the bedroom to the couch as planned, grabbing my phone from the counter along the way. I sat down, wrapped myself in a blanket, and looked at the phone.

I sighed as I could see the message come through.

A pre-recorded voice of Charlotte reading the line was played aloud, with the knowledge the audio would be edited in the cutting room. I stared at it momentarily before standing up and walking to the computer.

“Cut!” I heard.

“Do we want to break that up more?” Will asked Sebastian.

“Are you getting the shots you need?” He asked him back.

“I think so?”

“Let’s do it a couple more times. We’ll look at the dailies later, and if we need to, we’ll reshoot this section Friday?” Sebastian suggested.

“That works,” Will agreed.

“So, the searching part next?” Connor asked.

“Yes,” Sebastian replied. “You got those sites to work the right way?”

I laughed, “That part’s child’s play Sebastian!” I added, “Just let me know when you’re ready.”

When ‘action’ was again called, I began doing a ‘search’ for information on the nanite treatment that was the next part of the story. Everything looked highly realistic, and I knew they were capturing the screen directly for us to include. Information about ‘designated guardian required, or ‘adoption required’ being shown on the screen would have disheartened my character.

We did the search sequence three times and finally started the calling sequence.

I picked up the prop cell phone and dialed.

“Hello?” Charlotte said.

“I want the deal in writing…” I paused, “And you have to promise me no hypnosis or alterations to me besides the nanite treatment.”

“Deal!” Charlotte said, and I couldn’t help but note the sound of some excitement there.

“Also, I don’t want to eat baby food!” I said the line and was grateful that my character at least said that.

We finished the rest of the scene of lines up, and then they had me walk to a tall mirror in the bedroom where I said my final line, “I just hope I don’t regret this…”

“Connor, can you do that line again?” Sebastian said. “I want you to sound a bit more hopeful… maybe the world isn’t ending for you?”

I looked up at the tall guy and said, “Uh… okay…”

I redid the line as he requested. He and Will liked it better, at least.

“Okay, that was one of the easier sets of scenes done,” Charlotte said as she returned from her side. Now for one of the tougher ones.”

I nodded, “How are we going to work the changing scene at the car?”

“I say you just treat it like you normally get your diapee changed by your nest mommy,” Kelly’s voice came like fingernails on a chalkboard.

I looked up at her. Her face wore this horrible grin, even as she held a diaper and some wipes out to Charlotte.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please press the Like button and leave a comment! 

I had a really productive first half of the week, so if I can get myself to do more of the same through Saturday night I might be inclined to get a bonus again this week. I'll need some incentive from some likes though! (At least 25 seems reasonable?)

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 78 - 1/19/24

As always, an exciting chapter.

Interesting technology that is used there.

Professionally, I hope everything goes well.

Realistically, I'm curious to see what will go wrong for Connor and Beth

Another great chapter as always, I'm no surprised that Connor is a natural when it comes to acting and is probably enjoying his time with Charlotte.  Kelly just can't help be an abusive amazon toward little's can she, I hope at some point someone really puts her in a place where she sees how much she is hurting other people.  As Ericc said my best guess would be 29 years from when Stacy left if Connor is 19 now in his second year of university.😃😾  

Top notch as always.  I guess I should be impressed with the abilities of Connor with his acting but I guess I have come to expect him to do everything just about perfect. I have to say that Kelly was starting to get under my skin a bit there. I know Sebastian put her in her place at least once but I would like to see them toss her out until she is actually needed for something in particular. I think filming this way is good for Beth because it’s giving her a little better idea on how things will go for her scenes too.  
One part confused me a little bit.  The part where Connor was doing the searches.  I wasn’t sure if the guardian and adoption comments were coming from the site he was supposed to be researching or if that was something that was just appearing in the film. I am guessing it is just on the site. 
Overall another outstanding chapter that just leaves me wanting more. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Top notch as always.  I guess I should be impressed with the abilities of Connor with his acting but I guess I have come to expect him to do everything just about perfect. I have to say that Kelly was starting to get under my skin a bit there. I know Sebastian put her in her place at least once but I would like to see them toss her out until she is actually needed for something in particular. I think filming this way is good for Beth because it’s giving her a little better idea on how things will go for her scenes too.  
One part confused me a little bit.  The part where Connor was doing the searches.  I wasn’t sure if the guardian and adoption comments were coming from the site he was supposed to be researching or if that was something that was just appearing in the film. I am guessing it is just on the site. 
Overall another outstanding chapter that just leaves me wanting more. 

If uou go back to BabySofia's stories Seems to good and In between you would see that thanks to Ivy the university hospital and the others in that city will only use nanites for changes on adopted and chipped little's and only if they agree to it.  

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

7 hours ago, Ericc said:

@BabySofia is there a timeline of all the Emerson’s novel somewhere ? If not, is 30 years between this story and Stacey a good guess ?

thanks 

The answer is I do have one... Let me see how this attachment works. Please note this has MAJOR spoilers for every work before this! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iM_eNjncC0ufMbA9JeUxQ02lpNy0Ko5J/view?usp=sharing

You'll need to zoom in as it is a very large image file (that's a PDF)

7 hours ago, Ericc said:

30 years between this story and

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

be 29 years from

You're both in the ballpark. It's 34 years from her arrival, so right about that 30 year mark. You can see how everything interacts on that timeline.

Another great chapter as always,

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

One part confused me a little bit.  The part where Connor was doing the searches.

I may have to edit this if it's not clear. The nanite procedure to change their gender is something Brian wants. Brian was doing the research again to see if there was any way to get the procedure done without giving up to be adopted. That was the last attempts before settling for her only way for her dream of being Brianna via adoption. 

4 minutes ago, BabySofia said:
7 hours ago, Ericc said:

30 years between this story and

be 29 years from

You're both in the ballpark. It's 34 years from her arrival, so right about that 30 year mark. You can see how everything interacts on that timeline.

Another great chapter as always,

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

One part confused me a little bit.  The part where Connor was doing the searches.

I may have to edit this if it's not clear. The nanite procedure to change their gender is something Brian wants. Brian was doing the research again to see if there was any way to get the procedure done without giving up to be adopted. That was the last attempts before settling for her only way for her dream of being Brianna via adoption. 

I'm sorry that set of comments is a whole mess... I inserted a spoiler code, closed it, but it's still doing messed up things. Click through see spoiler for the rest of those comments back to you all. Sorry about that!

Thats just about what I thought, since you never gave us Connor's age I'm guessing 19 and Stacy was home 10 years before she had him.  I was basing my time on when she left when I said 29 years.🙉

15 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I was basing my time on when she left when I said 29 years

Not a bad way to figure it. I preplanned this all a lot as soon as I figured out I was coming back to the revised Epilogue of Exchanged to tell the tale. When I finished In-Between I'd decided to come back to Beth and have Connor join her. Meant for several days of just figuring out timelines and finding a place to pay a short subscription to generate the timeline I linked above. 

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Not a bad way to figure it. I preplanned this all a lot as soon as I figured out I was coming back to the revised Epilogue of Exchanged to tell the tale. When I finished In-Between I'd decided to come back to Beth and have Connor join her. Meant for several days of just figuring out timelines and finding a place to pay a short subscription to generate the timeline I linked above. 

Thanks for the timeline. It helps me to insert my story into Emerson’s timeline which is 10 years before Connor.

I really like how you wrote the filming scenes. You did lots of research or have some experience in film. Not that I have any thing to compare it to, but it seemed very realistic to me. Great job!

What is worse? Kelly in the room where you can keep and eye on her but  get baby talk or out of the room where she can run wild unsupervised? Don't like either option! Maybe her in daycare during the shoot!

April

3 hours ago, Ericc said:

Thanks for the timeline.

Welcome!

10 minutes ago, CCApril said:

Don't like either option! Maybe her in daycare during the shoot!

No one likes either option! You're right; in a daycare, she might be in a safe place she can't do anything. I could see her still causing problems. She's a witch no matter where she's at. 

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

On 1/19/2024 at 11:34 AM, BabySofia said:

Beth watched right then as the door to the costume area opened back up and revealed Connor wearing the really cute purple satin pajamas.

“Oh my god, you’re soooo adorable!!!” Kelly apparently couldn’t help herself.

“Kelly…” Sebastian said.

Don't worry Kelly, I'm sure you'll be done up just as cute by the end of the story. Well, so long as the observers are only considering outer appearances and not inner as well. That will probably take longer to improve.

On 1/19/2024 at 11:34 AM, BabySofia said:

“I say you just treat it like you normally get your diapee changed by your nest mommy,” Kelly’s voice came like fingernails on a chalkboard.

I looked up at her. Her face wore this horrible grin, even as she held a diaper and some wipes out to Charlotte.

Like I said Kelly, no need to worry, I'm sure you'll have your chance to be a cute little padded Big (or former-Big) by the end of the story.

On 1/19/2024 at 2:32 PM, Moon3ye said:

Interesting technology that is used there.

I'm sure if anyone reading this has any involvement in stage or screen they're likely drooling and daydreaming about having that sort of technology available.

On 1/19/2024 at 2:32 PM, Moon3ye said:

Professionally, I hope everything goes well.

I'm suspecting that she somehow manages to mess with the nanites (or add some of her own). If she somehow managed to get her phone added to the authorized controllers list for Conner and Beth she could hit them with one of the makeup presets while they're in public. Or push and activate a new one. I can easily picture her designing some wildly over done babyish appearance. Puff the cheeks and add blatantly plastered on blushes to the cheeks, plastic baby doll smooth skin, something to make the eyes look bigger and rounder.

On 1/19/2024 at 10:51 PM, BabySofia said:

You'll need to zoom in as it is a very large image file (that's a PDF)

Wow, no kidding! My laptop's fan actually spun up viewing that. And it has a four core Ryzen cpu and 16GB of ram to work with. I sure hope whatever program you created it in isn't has hard on your computer.

On 1/20/2024 at 2:52 PM, BabySofia said:

and finding a place to pay a short subscription to generate the timeline I linked above

Ouch. I need to do another search for timeline software or bite the bullet and learn Timeline JS.

On 1/20/2024 at 7:39 PM, CCApril said:

What is worse? Kelly in the room where you can keep and eye on her but  get baby talk or out of the room where she can run wild unsupervised? Don't like either option! Maybe her in daycare during the shoot!

I'm sure the rest of the crew would be willing to chip in to pay for the daycare time. 😈

On 1/20/2024 at 7:51 PM, BabySofia said:

No one likes either option! You're right; in a daycare, she might be in a safe place she can't do anything. I could see her still causing problems. She's a witch no matter where she's at. 

Then again the daycare staff could spank her and put her in the corner without getting in trouble. If any of the rest of them do it, it would be students fighting.  😈

Oh! That's why you use that emoji, it's so fun to use!

On 1/19/2024 at 2:52 AM, BabySofia said:

Boo indeed! Thanks for the comments, and hope you don't have to read tooo late past your little bedtime! 🙂

Sadly I didn't get the chance until today. But that does mean I avoided being caught up past bedtime.

On 1/19/2024 at 6:34 AM, BabySofia said:

I'll need some incentive from some likes though! (At least 25 seems reasonable?)

@BabySofia Please check my math: As of this post 23 likes + 2 trophies = Bonus Chapter. That sound about right? 😀

Chapter 79: Scene 14

“THAT’S IT!” I heard Charlotte say as she looked at the shorter girl. “Get the hell out of this soundstage. We’ll get you in for your one appearance, and that’s only if Professor Wyler doesn’t let me completely fire you.”

“Just who…?” Kelly started.

“She’s the producer of Studio Three Productions,” Sebastian said, “And I’m the director. If you don’t leave in the next ten seconds, I’m going to call security.”

“This is bullshit!” Kelly shouted as she randomly flung the diaper at my body and the wipes on the ground.

After she was gone, I asked, “Please tell me you have some footage you were rolling during that?”

Will nodded, “Yeah, I have the soundstage cameras set to record everything out here in case we have something awesome happen and miss it.”

“As soon as we’re done tonight, I need the footage from now and when she was taunting Connor earlier,” Charlotte said. “I’ll send it to Professor Wyler.”

“May I have a copy of it too?” Beth asked.

“Do you need it?” Charlotte asked.

“It may be violating some conditions that were placed on her before? I’ve had some issues this semester, and honestly, she may be behind some of it?” Beth replied.

Charlotte looked thoughtful for a second, “In that case, definitely, and I’ll also forward a copy to you, Connor. You might want to have your grandmother involved?”

Beth nodded, “Thanks.”

“Now, can we figure out what we’re doing here?” I asked.

Sebastian nodded, “I think we can have you put on the slacks and shirt you wear for meeting Sarah at your door. We’ll do the scene inside in several takes, then move outside. For the outfit change, we’ll show her laying you down and maybe talking while pretending to manipulate your body out of camera view.”

“No need to actually be naked?” I asked nervously.

“No, and even if we get to that point, you’ll wear a bodysuit. Since you’re not an adopted Little, it’s considered legal for you to be filmed nude since you can give consent, but then we’re talking a completely adult rating for this. I don’t plan on us ever showing either of you in the nude.” Sebastian told me.

I breathed out when I didn’t even realize I was holding my breath!

“Wait! What if I was an adopted Little?”

“Different rules apply depending on what ‘age’ you’re registered as,” Charlotte told me. “It also depends on where you’re filming.”

“That’s not considered to be like something inappropriate with a minor?” I asked, shocked.

“Does your dimension not have diaper commercials showing baby bottoms?” Sebastian asked.

I grimaced, “Yes?”

“That’s something that can be shown for an adopted Little without it hitting the censorship standards; nothing can ever be shown of the front though.” Charlotte finished.

“That seems so wrong,” I said.

She shrugged, “Women have always been obsessed with baby’s bottoms. It sells diapers to mommies.”

I shuddered, “We’re not planning on that though?”

“Like I said, you’re an adult; it’s considered different,” Charlotte answered.

I shook my head, “Got it… I guess let’s go get this next scene knocked out?”

The two of us headed off to wardrobe. At the same time, the soundstage was adjusted to be set up for us to leave the apartment after we finished inside and go to the parking lot. We would encounter Harper, playing my neighbor who wanted to adopt me. She didn’t have any lines there; it would just be a quick bouncing of the virtual Holographic Little she would appear to hold. My first scene as a diapered and soon-to-be-adopted Little would occur when we reached the car.

BETH WATCHED WITH trepidation for Connor as he and Charlotte began filming the scene of his character, former boss and new mommy, picking him up from his apartment to adopt him. Even knowing it was fake for a movie, she found she had a pit forming in her stomach and nearly wanted to vomit as the scene played out in front of the cameras.

She watched Connor check the door on a video screen and let Charlotte’s character inside.

She watched as they went through the lines of him inviting her in before ‘Sarah’ said, “I spoke with your landlord and just paid the next two years’ rent for you. He’s agreed to leave everything alone in here.”

Connor responded, “Oh, that’s,” paused, “kind of you?”

“Cut!” Sebastian called out.

Beth noted that Connor looked surprised, “Did I do something wrong?”

Sebastian shrugged, “I want to have a bit more of a look like you’re thinking of the response? It seemed a little forced of a pause?” He turned to Will, “Can you get one of the cameras to focus on his hands?” At Will’s nod, he turned to Connor, “If you can maybe wring your hands so people can see your nerves?”

“Charlotte, can you act a bit more nervous yourself? I know your character is that of a CEO, and you are obviously confident. Still, I want to project the emotion that she’s not sure this is a good idea either? She will be losing one of her best employees through this.”

“Sure thing, Seb,” she said before turning to Connor, “Let’s take it from the top! We got this!”

Beth believed Sebastian had some serious balls to give notes to an accomplished actress like Charlotte! As the scene played out on the cameras, though, Beth had to admit he had been right.

They stopped a few times in the middle of the dialogued scene for some changes in blocking, requests for different tones, and one time for another change in camera angles. Charlotte and Sebastian brought professionalism to the set, though that felt great!

‘If only this trash wasn’t the project we were filming!’ Beth thought.

They finished up the initial dialogue part of the scene about forty minutes later. Then, they proceeded to film Connor going about packing up his life. At Charlotte’s suggestion, he looked much sadder and managed to force a tear as he packed up some photos of his character’s parents. Someone had done a great job generating a series of family photos for his character from childhood to adulthood. Beth had to admit that had definitely been a more humane addition to this ‘adoption’ aspect of the film by Charlotte’s character letting him gather his things.

The process was started and stopped multiple times to improve the actions and camera angles. Still, they managed to wrap filming of that up in about twenty minutes and rolled their way onto the most dreadful part of the script to come.

Charlotte casually throwing his small backpack on her shoulder made it seem like she was carrying a purse with her size. Connor had to reach pretty high up to grab her hand, and as they walked down the hallway from his apartment on camera, it looked as awkward as it should have. They filmed the ride down the elevator and were ready to pass by the ‘neighbor.’

“Okay, you ready, Harper?” Sebastian asked.

“Yeah, this HoloLittle is cute!” She told him.

Beth rolled her eyes.

“It’s crazy how you all made it feel like he has weight?”

“That’s a newer tweak to the tech,” Charlotte told her. “I’ve heard a couple of toy companies are trying to figure out how to create one children can use as dolls.”

“That would be so cool!” Harper said as she bounced the ‘baby’ up and down.

“Let’s get this filmed,” Sebastian said, moving the process along.

It only took three takes to get what they needed for the brief interlude of the neighbor clearly thinking she was both jealous and that Charlotte’s character was doing the ‘right’ thing for Connor’s character.

As she led him to the expensive-looking projected car, she heard, “Cut!” After a pause, “Let’s film you putting the bag and Brian inside a few times here, then we’ll switch to the roof being off the car to let us have better camera angles.

On the first attempt to pick Connor up to place him inside, Owen said, “Charlotte, be a bit more tentative but still caring as you pick him up. That was more the move of someone who is used to picking him up over and over again. We’ll want that when you pick up Callie, but you’re not quite there with the employee you probably should have kept employed?”

Charlotte nodded.

“Connor, you’re looking terrified quite nicely, but maybe close your eyes as if you’re pretending this isn’t really happening?”

Connor blushed, “It seems like I’m not pretending?”

The crew laughed.

“Yes,” Charlotte said, “Trust me.”

Connor nodded at her after a second’s pause, and they did the take again. It comprised three more before they felt like they had a couple of good ones.

“Okay, crew, please switch us to the roof off the car cameras. Please get everything set. I want a view of Charlotte’s face, one of Connor’s, and one coming from nearly his point of view as she works. We need those clothes and the diaper here so she can handle them. We’ll start this scene, cut to go, let Connor get into the next costume, then finish.”

Beth watched everyone scurry then and noted that this scene had taken quite a bit more time than the last one.

“Okay, places, everyone!”

Beth saw Connor nervously lay down again on the back of the hatchback area.

I WAS WAITING for the call, “Action!” and as soon as it hit, Charlotte started ‘changing me.’ To everyone in the crew’s credit, I think any other group would probably have just had her actually change me and filmed that! Instead, she held up a diaper in front of my view for a moment and the purple romper she was supposed to dress me in, “We need to get a diaper on you before we go to the adoption center...”

“Oh…” I said the line, and she manipulated my arms and legs in frame for a few minutes.

“Cut!” We heard, “That works, I think; let’s just do that a couple more times before we change wardrobes here.”

We redid the take and then did it again twice while repositioning the cameras to get things right.

“Cut!” I heard again, “Connor, go to wardrobe and change into the romper costume; cast, be ready to finish this scene here.”

“Let me give you a lift down,” Charlotte told me.

“Thanks!” I told her. The back of the SUV-like vehicle was probably about three-quarters of my height, so the lift down was appreciated!

I felt a total dread as I walked to the wardrobe room. Reaching the door, Gary was already holding it open for me and beckoned me inside.

“Okay, I know you’re not an adopted Little, so I want your consent to help you with these changes?” He paused, “I can get another cast member to help, too, if you prefer?”

I thought briefly about asking if Beth or Charlotte could help, but I sighed, “This is your job; let’s just get this done.”

“Okay, I have a back room set up for you for this part of things.” He led me to one of the side doors, and I prayed this guy was not one of the bad ones!

Inside, he closed the door and said, “Go ahead and get undressed.”

“How far?”

“I know this will be awkward, but we’ll put a diaper on you all the way down. Since you are a Little, I don’t want to risk you having an issue if there’s an accident. Not that I care about that, but the last thing we want is for you to have demerits?”

I blushed at that but nodded, “You’re probably right. Actually, can I use the restroom real quick?”

“Sure, it’s right here,” he showed me an adjoining restroom, and I ducked in there quickly before returning to strip out of everything. I had gotten down to the Pull-Up when he suddenly picked me up, “Do you mind if I just tear this off?” He asked.

“Yes, I do… they monitor this?”

He looked at the strip and said, “Oh, they ribboned you… Remind me to send a note with you back to your nest mother. Let’s take this off you, and we’ll put it with your uniform to go back on.”

I blushed as he helped me stand and took it from me. I was mortified as he pushed me back down and said, “I’m not going to hurt you; I have genuine baby siblings at home, and I know how to change a diaper!”

To his credit, he quickly and efficiently placed a diaper underneath me. The baby powder he used seemed excessive, but he had me taped in the diaper pretty quickly. “This is pretty thick,” I said to him.

“It’s a special type of diaper from this brand that’s given to film studios to stand out more on camera.”

“Oh…”

“It also tends to help make a better waddle for a Little,” he said. “Sorry, I know it’s kind of a crappy thing to do, but the university does actually have a sponsorship deal for projects like this. They require us to use these and show the branding for all the projects we need to use diapers for film and stage.”

I blushed, “I’m not a fan, honestly!”

He laughed, “Sorry, Connor, let’s get this romper on you. Charlotte will do your hair on camera, so it’s just a matter of getting on these sandals now, and you’re ready for your scene!”

“Great…” I said wryly.

He picked me up off the table a few minutes later, but instead of setting me down on my feet, he carried me out to the stage. “Here’s your little girl,” he said to Charlotte as he passed me off to her.

“Cute,” she said. “I know you probably don’t want to hear that, but I think you pull this off quite nicely, Brianna!”

I blushed, “Umm… thanks I guess…”

“Shall we get this horrible scene out of the way?”

“Please!”

They returned to the back of the car and filmed her holding my former clothing items, including a screen-ready Pull-Up that looked worn but still clean. “Why don’t you inspect that closer for one of these shots,” Isabella suggested. She was serving as one of the boom operators.

“Why?” I found myself asking in stereo with Charlotte and Sebastian.

“Mommies always have to know if their new Littles have accidents?”

I blushed, “Great,” I complained.

“We don’t have to use it,” Sebastian said, “But we might as well film it in case we want it. It can always be cut?”

With that, we did the whole sequence there again, and she looked it over quickly, even as a camera moved in close to see the clean and dry Pull-Up. “I guess that’s the last clean padding we’ll be removing for a while,” Charlotte said ad-lib.

“Cut!” Sebastian said. “That actually kind of works; we’ll see what we think when we watch the dailies tonight.” He paused, then added, “One last part of this is to do Brianna’s hair, then we’ll get those last few lines knocked out, her in her car seat, and drive off.”

“This scene is taking a lot longer than I would have thought to film based on the script,” Sophia said, one of the crew who was hanging off to the side.

“Nothing is as easy as it looks on screen,” Charlotte agreed.

“Places!” Sebastian called, and soon we were underway. As we began again, Charlotte sat me upright and pulled a brush from somewhere. I sat still while she brushed my hair, which was gentle and almost calming. She produced the described hair band with pretty flowers and used it to hold my hair back but still loosely down around my shoulders.

She smiled, “What would you like me to call you instead of Brian? I’m guessing you thought of a name?”

“Brianna…” I said nervously and almost in a whisper.

She squeezed me into a hug, “I like that.”

She held me momentarily and then picked me up, placing me on her hip as she walked outside the car and to the rear passenger side door. Opening the door, I saw an older-looking ‘used’ convertible car seat that was probably capable of being a rear-facing seat. She buckled me inside and tightened everything down before we heard Cut again.

“Hey guys, I think we need to do this scene again and turn the car seat around,” said Madelyn, one of the set design members.

“Why?” Ben asked.

“Connor is obviously small enough that he requires a rear-facing seat?” Madelyn said. Several other girls nodded.

I sighed, “Whenever I’m in cars here, they usually set it rear-facing for me. Does that work, though, with me not supposed to be a littler sister?”

Sebastian looked thoughtful for a second, “Charlotte?”

“I think the safety person for any of my crews would have insisted on it? We sometimes have government safety checks on things like that… So it’s probably a good idea? ‘Callie’ is short enough that maybe she turns her seat around to rear-facing before they pick her up? It would help emphasize that her mommy will fully baby her for now? They’ve made that height and weight range so large now that it wouldn’t be impossible… How long does it take to program the seats to be turned around?” Charlotte asked.

“Just reset back to the beginning of that take, and we’ll have it done before we go? Should take all of a minute?” Madelyn said.

“Let’s do it then!” Sebastian said, and we reset the scene again.

Finally, a short while later, we wrapped up the end of the scene, and I was handed a purple sippy cup that I looked skeptically at.

Charlotte said, “It’s just Plapple juice, nothing harmful.”

I responded with my line of, “I thought Plapple juice...?”

Charlotte smiled and shook her head, “Some of it, but this is the safe stuff! It was one of the things we suspected might be causing Callie’s potty problems since it’s her favorite drink. I get this from a special store that tests things to ensure they’re safe.”

“Oh…” I replied.

I watched as she closed the door and sat in the driver’s seat. I took an exploratory sip from the cup and could tell there was actually some Plapple juice inside of it. ‘I sure hope this is the safe stuff…’ I worried.

I continued to sip at it as Charlotte ‘drove’ down the road, which changed around us on the soundstage. It was actually cool to see the effects, including sound and AI characters acting true to life, even including idiot drivers that pissed off Charlotte!

“Cut!” Sebastian said. “Let’s film the end of this as they arrive at the courthouse and go inside, and that’ll wrap a scene that I didn’t think we planned enough time for, honestly.”

I agreed with that!

We resumed as Charlotte’s character came around the side to my seat. With the door opened, she cooed, “Well, aren’t you the thirsty little girl!”

I didn’t even have to try to blush as she said her line. My face turned bright red from embarrassment for my character! I said my next line convincingly, “Guess I was too nervous this morning to eat or drink anything.”

“Well, let’s officially make you mommy’s little girl!” Charlotte said convincingly as she gathered me in her arms.

“Cut!” Sebastian said. When we finally finished the take a few more times, he said, “That’s a wrap on that portion. We have some food here, everyone; get something to eat, and then we’ll get going with the last scene we’ll film today. Connor, if you need to go, you’re done for today?”

I looked at Beth inquisitively, but she tilted her head, and I said, “Okay, that’s probably a good idea. I just saw a clock; we only have forty minutes until I have to be in the dorm.”

Charlotte gave me a ride back to the wardrobe room. After changing back into my Pull-Up uniform and setting the makeup to a ‘clear’ setting, I returned to the dorm.

I gave Beth a ‘good luck’ sign, knowing she had one of the worst sets of scenes to film and feeling kind of bad I wasn’t there to support her!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please leave me a Like and a Comment! It helps fill the mental tip jar here!

I'll post again on Friday. I'm currently working to finish up Chapter 92, and hopefully will get enough ahead that bi-weekly chapters become the norm. (I want another 16 chapter lead above where I'm at to guarantee that one - so more likes and comments to inspire me, okay?)

Also, just a reminder all of my completed works are available through Amazon Kindle! If you would like to support my writing that is a great way to do so! (And end up with a pretty good read I hope!) http://amazon.com/author/babysofia 

• Like 29
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 79 - 1/22/24
1 hour ago, LittleFenny said:

And it has a four core Ryzen cpu and 16GB of ram to work with.

Yeah, I have a 10 core M1 Max Mac Studio, so it doesn't really do anything to mine... But! It is a big PDF! I used time.graphics for the site to generate it though. It's a bit fidgety, but it worked pretty well over all. You have to get the subscription to use the features though. I got it long enough to create that then cancelled.

51 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

Please check my math: As of this post 23 likes + 2 trophies = Bonus Chapter. That sound about right?

Yes, sorry I had to wait to come home from work! It's up now above here! 🙂

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Yes, sorry I had to wait to come home from work! It's up now above here!

No apology necessary! I was thrilled to time it right and tip the scales…and that you posted the bonus chapter so soon after I did.

Glad to see Kelly get the boot, and that Charlotte and the crew are respectful of Connor. Filming this script could have gone wrong in lots of ways, but under Charlotte and Sebastian it may actually work. Thanks again for such engaging stories. I love your writing. ❤️💕

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24