LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

I know I'm a little late commenting on Chapter 74, but I feel like it's the most important chapter we've seen so far. For one, I feel like Conner, once he's caught up on his schoolwork and reflecting upon his day, will be just like his mom. I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to help Dr. Benson. If not, then Dr. Owens' complaint to the embassy and or government, coupled with the liberal laws and massive protest could, at the very least block Dr. Benson's adoption until the end of the first school year giving Conner time to save her.

However, even if she isn't saved, it would be a very bittersweet moment for the students since there would be one last meeting between them, and Dr. Owens, before they all decided to head home. I could see Dr. Benson being kept in a playpen during such a meeting or maybe even the giant doctor has her in one of those infant carriers or something, serving as a near constant reminder of what could've happened to Conner or the others. It would hit even harder if the giant doctor said something to the effect of "Can we please hurry this along? I've waited almost a year to formally adopt Katie because of your petition and I'd like to make it official." The survivors all cringe but thank their lucky stars they're not in Dr. Benson's position. 

As for the latest chapter... I don't trust those pictures. Seriously, this person trying to take down Beth has connections and or hacker skills and will eventually get ahold of those pictures. If not for blackmail then to use them to trick the A.I. in Beth's dorm to baby her. 

20 hours ago, CDfm said:

I was almost blushing for Beth.

Definitely a mortifying situation at the least!

20 hours ago, CDfm said:

I am looking forward to reading more. 

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

10 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Absolutely Fabulous story as always.

Thanks! 🙂

3 hours ago, Daymare said:

However, even if she isn't saved, it would be a very bittersweet moment for the students since there would be one last meeting between them

They may yet encounter her, but I fully anticipate that she's adopted within a day or two of this meeting. (It's off-camera so-to-speak, so you won't see it) She's not a student, so she's not under any protections at all. (Something I don't know that she understood to be honest) To me this was the goodbye chapter, though we'll see what happens in the future! 

Oh! The government saves face when Doctor Benson can't be saved by having Kelly (and whoever has been going after Beth if it isn't Kelly) regressed and sent back with the surviving students with the suggestion that they're either adopted or sent to a juvenile facility. Although I'd also find it amusing if somehow by the end of the school year Kelly has a successful entry into the world of acting -- type cast as the immature Big who is always getting in trouble and every episode is either in diapers, pull ups, or having an accident that shows she should have been in them. The actual stars of the shows sighing when asked about her in interviews and telling the laughing audiences, "Those weren't special effects and worse she's even more of a brat off screen than she is on screen."

I look around to see if any Bigs are watching, then poke my tongue out in Kelly's general direction, "Nyaaa! You're not wearing those big girl panties much longer. And you'll be happy to have that padding so you can still sit."

Thankee for the chapter!

7 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Kelly has a successful entry into the world of acting -- type cast as the immature Big who is always getting in trouble and every episode is either in diapers, pull ups, or having an accident that shows she should have been in them.

That would be an evil yet justified ending for her...  Just be careful with taunting her, she gives a mean spanking! 

🤣

Thanks for the comments!

Chapter 76: Meanwhile…

I LOOKED AROUND the room and saw that the other three guys were trying to stay awake but seemingly failing at it. I debated where I wanted to talk to my family inside the nest. A moment into pondering, I suddenly remembered that the neural interface meant I wouldn’t be audibly talking in the virtual space. I settled into a bean bag chair off to the side and donned the glasses.

I’d learned several tricks over the weekend, so I made sure that I set up the proximity sensors to go off if anyone approached. I was able to place an extension on my pod area of the room, too, so I could be sure no one messed with my stuff while I was in the space!

Several moments later, I ran through the instructions and found myself in a virtual room with a wall-sized TV screen. I ensured I wore a casual pair of jeans and an Emerson sweatshirt before activating the inter-dimensional connection Grandma had set up. My moms and sisters suddenly appeared on the giant screen before me a moment later.

“Connor!” they all said at once.

I did my best not to cry when I saw them. I really missed them a lot!!!

“Hi guys,” I told them. “How’s it going?”

“Lousy!” Riley said first, “We miss you, Con!!!”

“I miss you too,” I said, suddenly feeling a stone in my stomach as I realized how much.

“You look good,” Mama said to me.

“Well, this is a virtual version of me; I’d hope so?” I smiled.

I noted having a two-dimensional screen of them in the EdgeSphere world was a bit weird compared to the three-dimensional projections I’d become accustomed to over the past four weeks.

“Nerd,” Rylie kidded me.

I smiled, “Duh! By the way, everyone here was really impressed with your version of photos, Ry!”

She blushed, “Thanks.”

“So, what have you all been up to?” I asked them. The entire family on the other side of the screen suddenly left me feeling disconnected, but it was good to see them!

“Well, we had our national cheer competition this past weekend,” Lila said.

“We didn’t win but came in as runner-up in our pom division!” Hannah added.

“That’s so cool! Congrats! I wish I’d been there to see it,” I told them.

They shrugged, “You’re off on a bigger adventure anyway,” Lila said.

“What else is new?” I asked them.

Rylie told me about how she’d been selected for an art show in Paris that summer. “I’m so excited! I know we’ve been to the Louvre and most of the major museums over the past few years, but it’s a lot crazier to think I’ll be featured in a major gallery not far from them!”

“That’s awesome!” I told her, “I can’t wait to go!”

Her face turned, “You will be back, right?”

“Not planning on staying, Ry,” I told them.

Mom asked, “So your Grandma said there have been some issues?”

“I’m not sure how secure this connection is?”

Grandma chose that moment to let herself in. “Secure enough,” she told me.

I looked up at her and realized I hadn’t adjusted my height settings, so it was clear that I was less than half her height.

“Whoa!” Lila and Hannah said together.

“Hi, Grandma,” Rylie said.

“She’s so tall!” Mama said, for the first time, having the context of my size to compare with her.

“Well, I shrank a bit when I came through,” I reminded her.

“So, what’s been happening?” Mom asked, clearly unwilling to allow distractions now that she knew it was secure.

“Well, things started the first week I got here…?” I filled them in on the accidents, the poisoning of the first meal, and the first couple of weeks. I told the story of my fiery food challenge, but for good reasons, I held back the effects I suffered. Mom gave me a knowing look, and I suspected she already knew somehow.

We told them about the previous week, and I tried to avoid getting into the details. Grandma decided just to come out with it, though. “They poisoned him with LittleGo Plus last week, Stacy,” she told her.

“What’s the plus?” Mom asked.

“Extra nanites that keep making that breast milk protein,” Grandma replied.

“What about the nanites he had already?”

“They fought with the new ones valiantly but were getting overwhelmed. We had to completely eliminate all of the nanites inside of Connor.” Grandma told her.

“That’s not good,” Mom said.

“Definitely not the best thing, but it was the best we could do, unfortunately.” 

“Connor, you have to keep a closer eye on things,” Mom told me with a sigh.

“What else is happening?” Lilah asked nervously, sensing a desire from me to change the subject!

I mentally projected, ‘Thanks, sis!’

“So anyway, I guess the big thing is the film project we’re getting ready to ramp up with filming tomorrow,” I told them.

“What’s it about?” Rylie asked me.

I blushed.

“Well…” I stalled.

“If you don’t tell them, I will?” Grandma said.

I groaned, “Well, it’s about as cliché of a story as we could have here… Basically, a mom is having problems potty training her daughter, who’s going to be held back from going to kindergarten over it for a second year. One of her friends…”

Mom looked both sick and shook her head while laughing nervously, “Not that stupid potty training buddy trope?”

I nodded.

“Potty training, buddy?” Hannah asked.

I turned redder, “Basically, if your kid can’t learn how to use the potty with every other trick, you adopt a Little to train both side by side.”

I worried my sisters were going to laugh at me.

I figured for certain Rylie would make a smart-aleck comment about finally being the oldest.

I assumed that Lila and Hannah would come up with something snarky about it being their turn to change my diapers or something…

Instead, all five of my family members back home stared at me slack-jawed.

“You can’t do this!” Mom told me, “You have to tell them no!”

“Are you crazy?” Rylie asked me. I could see tears forming in her eyes.

“It’s okay!” I told them. “Almost everyone is supportive and will not let anything happen to me. Besides, we have to use group members as cast - it’s one of the rules?”

“Who’s playing the potty dunce?” Mom asked.

I sighed, “Beth?”

“Cameron is going to kill anyone who hurts her,” Mom said.

“Her mom’s probably none-too-likely to let things go either,” Grandma said. “I don’t like it any more than you do, sweetie, but I think they’re safe?”

“Mommy, you have to protect them,” Mom said to Grandma. I noticed her blush as she realized she had reverted to her name when she’d lived there.

“I’ll do everything I can. They have a major acting starlet in their group that I think will probably do more than I can.”

“Major star?” Lila asked.

“She was on a long-running TV show that she basically grew up on from like age four to her teen years,” I told them. “Kind of cute. It reminds me of some of those old Disney Channel shows Mama used to insist we watch when we were kids.”

“Cool!” Hannah said.

“Is she nice?” Rylie asked.

“Really nice; she laid down the law about picking on Beth and me during our first meeting. She was helpful today, too, as we were doing our costume fitting.”

“Making sure diapers fit you alright?” Lila prodded.

“Something like that,” I blushed. I tried to think of something to change the subject again. “Hey, Mom?”

“Yes?”

“One of the nest mothers here was helping me out the other day with some problems. She said her mom met you once?”

“What was her mom’s name?” Mom asked.

“Kylie?” I paused, “I don’t know her maiden name; her married name, I think, must be Desmond; that’s her daughter’s last name, at least.”

Mom looked thoughtful, “I don’t recognize that name.” I saw her consider things for a moment, and given her crazy memory, I was shocked that she didn’t immediately know who I was asking about. “Mommy, does that ring a bell for you?”

Grandma looked just as thoughtful, “I don’t think so? This nest mother, what’s her name?”

“Lilly?”

“She’s a Big, right?”

“Yes, as far as I know, it’s a requirement to be a nest mother, right?”

Grandma shrugged, “Not technically, but I’m sure no one would apply or be accepted if they weren’t.”

“So, no idea?” I asked.

“No?” Mom said.

“She mentioned it may have been such a short interaction you may not have remembered?”

Mom shrugged, “Anything is possible if she was a student at the university?”

I nodded, “It’s weird she’d mention it, though,” I told her.

Grandma seemed to be making a note in her head as we moved on to the next topic of conversation. Apparently, Rylie had a new boyfriend, and the twins insisted they needed to tell me about him and their disastrous first date! The six of us talked for a long while, with Grandma doing an excellent job occasionally sharing an embarrassing story of Mom’s time here. Eventually, an alarm I had set up to alert me of it getting too late went off.

“I hate to leave, guys, but I need to get some sleep before tomorrow. It’s going to be a long day,” I told them all.

My sisters both looked sad about it, and Mama looked devastated at the end of the call, too. Mom, however, had a more thoughtful look. “We need to do this again in a couple of weeks; I don’t want to lose touch, Connor.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I told her. “I love you guys.”

I heard a chorus of ‘Love you’s’ back from my sisters and moms before hanging up with them.

Grandma was still in the virtual room, “Did you need something else, Grandma?” I asked.

She shook her head, “I’m going to look into this Lilly girl more. Tell me more about her, though, first?”

I thought for a second, “I don’t know her that well other than she swims in the mornings at the same time as me. We actually race each other in the water quite often, too?”

“What else?”

“Well, she was in the nest the night Mackenzie had to deal with the Littles who tried framing me?”

Grandma nodded, “Anything else?”

“When Beth overheard them at the table with that other girl, she said Lilly seemed as mad as anyone? She also seemed sympathetic as she gave me a spare diaper from one of her girls?”

“Hmm…” Grandma said with a sigh. “Lilly Desmonde… time to figure out who you are. I’ll get back to you tomorrow if I can,” Grandma said. “I don’t like anyone with connections to your mom’s time making cryptic remarks like that. She had some friends, but she also pissed off a lot of people too.”

I nodded, “Yeah, she told me many of the stories before I came.”

“Anyway, you need to get some sleep! Good night,” She told me. The connection instantly severed even though I hadn’t exited myself. ‘Of course, Grandma would have a way to kick me out,’ I thought with a shake of my head.

I pulled the glasses off my head and looked around the room. The lights had dimmed to darkness, and I could tell the other guys had called it a night. Unfortunately, my need to go pee was building, but I wasn’t quite sure what to do. 

It was growing rapidly, and I knew I would not make it to the morning!

Right then, Mackenzie came out of her door.

“Finally stopped playing games?” She asked with a little bit of an annoyed tone.

I shook my head, “I wasn’t playing games; I was talking with my grandmother.”

“Oh?”

“Really – we were talking about some of the things happening this past week?”

She looked a little less sure of herself then. “Sorry, I assumed you were playing games… You probably should think about some sleep?”

I nodded, “Yeah… umm…”

“Need to go potty?” She asked me.

I blushed but nodded, “Would you mind helping me?”

With a sigh, she picked me up off the floor. “Let’s put these down on your desk,” she said, taking the glasses from me and doing so. I was carried to the bathroom, and she just pulled the diaper off in front of the toilet, “Go ahead and go potty, Connor.”

I couldn’t help but still blush as I sat on the tiny toilet and relieved myself. I was amazed by just how much I needed to go! 

In fact, I suddenly realized that the food from earlier was already making an appearance. I groaned as I pushed waves of soft poop that was borderline runny into the bowl. When the contractions finally stopped, it took me several moments to wipe while Mackenzie stood there.

With each wipe, I noted the burning sensation that seemed far more intense than the flavor of the food going down!

When the wipes finally ran clean, I stood up. “All done?” Mackenzie asked then.

I nodded.

She picked me up and carried me over to a taller counter area that, from what I’d seen, was never used. I realized why as she laid me down, and I realized it was just another changing table! My diaper was retaped onto my body, and she carried me over to wash my hands and hers.

“Okay, done for the night?” She asked.

I nodded, “Swim tomorrow, right?”

She nodded, “Sure, but you need to get some sleep!”

I nodded in agreement, “Good idea!”

A few minutes later, I was out like a light, having stayed up much longer than I had any other night at Emerson so far!

BETH FOUND HERSELF cuddling Rings that night as she worked on homework. The fact she had already had to wear one diaper today was not a pleasant memory.

‘I wonder if I have to actually poop them?’ Beth nervously wondered. She was way too scared to ask that question!

It was hard for her to turn off her thoughts about the film and work on homework, but she did her best. She sent a couple of replies to Livy when she texted her but didn’t really engage with any of her friends that night. She finally gave in long before she’d typically go to sleep, dressed in her pajamas, and crawled into bed.

Rachel popped up just long enough to tuck her in and disappeared.

‘I don’t want to be a Little again…’ Beth thought worriedly as she closed her eyes. ‘Connor did look cute, though,’ she had to admit. ‘He really doesn’t seem to mind the trans part of his character. If anything, I think he might like it?’

She wondered if Connor felt that way in real life and what it might mean for any relationship between them moving forward.

All she could think of, though, over and over again, was Charlotte Perez putting her in a diaper. The memory of how small and helpless she felt as she taped the horrible garment shut haunted her.

Finally, when sleep came for her, she kept waking up as several dreams in a row found herself cared for in a nursery sized for her…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!! Please leave me a comment and press the like button! 

Remember all of my completed works are available on Amazon! Purchasing those works helps keep me motivated and inspired to keep writing! 🙂 (Thanks to anyone who does do so or has done so!) https://www.amazon.com/author/babysofia

• Like 24
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 76 - 1/12/24

I wonder who Lily's mother is.

Extremely crazy guess but maybe one of the many Littles she rescued from Venture?

But there are too many unknowns in the constellation for that.

As always, a wonderful chapter.

I almost felt a bit of a letdown with this chapter.  I was very excited to have Connor’s mom get involved with his problems.  Especially the problems with the nanites. I had expected her to be able to immediately come up with a solution.  In all fairness though, that was an unreasonable expectation. She might still be able to come up with something once she has some time to at least consider the situation. 
I am a bit more concerned with Lily and how her mother fits into all of this.  There’s a possibility she is one of the main characters behind all of these attacks on Connor and Beth.  I am also concerned about Beth worrying so much about the film that she actually allows something embarrassing to happen.  Just because she is so fixated on it. 
Still loving the story and can’t wait to see more. 

I love seeing Stacy again. It always makes me a bit sad that she decided to go back home. It must have been heartbreaking for Amanda. She has a wonderful family now, filled with grandchildren but still very hard. 

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Good chapter.

Is Beth just having bad dreams or are they flashes of buried memories from before?

Beth started to have little bit come back to her when she first got to Emerson, and she has heard stories about her first time there.  As a tween they are always thinking about being put down by the bigs and Emerson has no problem doing that as disciplin, you may remember Jason Cameron's roommate in his first year.

Good chapter as always BabySofia, I was disappointed that Amanda could not do the same removal of the nanites as she did with Cameron, but that was major work.  I hope she is going to program new ones for him, I remember she said she had to wait a while.  I also can't think of who Lilly's mom could be, I have a couple of thoughts though.  1. The little girl she saved at the pool, or 2. one of the girls in grandpa Joe's classes.😃💜  

10 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

As always, a wonderful chapter.

4 hours ago, CDfm said:

I am also concerned about Beth worrying so much about the film that she actually allows something embarrassing to happen.  Just because she is so fixated on it. 

Can you really blame her though? It's like putting blood in the water for sharks! 

4 hours ago, TerranV said:

Is Beth just having bad dreams or are they flashes of buried memories from before?

She really doesn't have much of the brain matter from before, these are most likely just bad dreams...? We shall see!

3 hours ago, CCApril said:

I love seeing Stacy again. It always makes me a bit sad that she decided to go back home. It must have been heartbreaking for Amanda. She has a wonderful family now, filled with grandchildren but still very hard. 

Very true! Amanda was very selfless in all of her protecting of Stacy and being willing to let her fly the nest to return home! (Amanda really was a 1:100,000,000,000,000 Amazon!)

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Good chapter as always BabySofia

On 1/12/2024 at 8:27 PM, Baby Billy said:

I also can't think of who Lilly's mom could be, I have a couple of thoughts though.  1. The little girl she saved at the pool, or 2. one of the girls in grandpa Joe's classes.😃💜 

Oh! I hadn't thought of either of those possibilities! That would make for only a passing but memorable (for the other person) contact.

Or maybe everyone will be shocked when she turns out to be the daughter of two Mids who had one heck of a growth spurt. I don't remember if we've been told how tall she is. Probably only realistic if she's a short Big. Or it could be a mixed-size marriage like Beth's parents. A Mid and a Big, and her size takes after the Big.

On 1/12/2024 at 11:44 AM, BabySofia said:

Thanks for reading!!!

You're welcome! Thank you for the chapter!

Chapter 77: Lines

BETH WOKE UP the following morning, not feeling rested at all!

With all her built-in sensors, Rachel commented, “Beth, you don’t seem to be feeling well today?”

She sighed, “I just didn’t sleep well, Rachel. I’ll be fine once I find some breakfast and some coffee.”

“Very well; please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help you sleep better tonight? I can play music, adjust the temperature, and many other things to help you sleep?”

Beth felt herself stiffen as she feared what Rachel’s idea of music or ‘many other things’ were!

“Umm… I’ll let you know. Thank you for the generous offer.”

With that, she hurried through her morning routine and was packing her stuff when she realized Connor had a problem but probably didn’t know it yet. “Good thing I have a spare set…” she said as she threw it into her backpack.

Beth headed to breakfast and found Connor sitting with two of the girls he came to the dimension with.

“Hey Beth,” one of them called to her.

“Hi, Amy,” she said.

“Joining us for breakfast?”

“Let me go grab something,” she told them. Knowing it would be a long and stressful day, she was torn at her breakfast choices but ultimately settled on some toast and fruit. Looking at Connor’s plate, she could see he was devouring a host of proteins and his own giant slice of toast.

“You look tired?” Connor said to her.

“Yeah… didn’t sleep well last night,” Beth said. “Today is…”

Connor stretched to pat her taller form on the lower back, “Sorry, I understand completely.”

“What’s up with today?” the other girl asked.

“We’re starting our film project today, Eva,” Connor answered her. “Let’s just say it will be a pile of embarrassing moments for both of us.”

“Oh,” Eva said. “Sorry to hear that.”

Beth shrugged, “Is what it is at this point. Speaking of filming Connor,” she dug through her bag, “You’ll need this today.”

Connor looked at her blankly for a second, recognized it, and seemed to realize he didn’t have the permanent set he’d had before. “Oh… yeah, they fell off,” he said.

“What is that?” Amy asked.

Connor blushed then and clammed up, so Beth decided to answer, “It’s SkinSync Makeup?”

“Makeup?”

“He needs it for filming,” Beth said.

“What’s so special about it?” Eva asked. “I think I saw an ad the other day?”

Beth smiled, pulling out her phone, “Here, I’ll show you.”

She had several looks saved on her phone and chose to activate her prom makeup from her senior year in high school. Suddenly, she was made up in full evening makeup with shimmering eye shadow and several other effects across her face.

“Whoa!” Amy said, “That’s awesome!”

Beth smiled and returned the look to her default day look.

“What all can it do?” Eva asked.

“Pretty much anything you can think of. Several companies sell presets that match your favorite actress or that a designer comes up with.”

“Where can you buy it?” Amy asked, “That looks like a time saver!”

“You’d have to go off-campus for it. Usually, you buy it in one of the mall stores,” Beth told her. “Kind of risky for you all?”

“Maybe not if my Grandma took us all?” Connor suggested.

“That would be cool. Do you think she’d do that?” Eva asked.

“I can ask her,” he told them. “It would have to be another weekend besides this one, though; we’ll be filming most, if not all, of it.”

“Aww…” Amy said. “Well, maybe we could still go?”

“No, you don’t want to do that,” Connor and Beth said in stereo. They looked at each other for a second.

“You want to make sure you have someone to protect you. All you have is your IDs, right?” Connor said.

They nodded, “My… cousin… ended up adopted because she had a Big force her to have an accident, and then threw away her ID so she could be adopted.”

“What about telling the police that?” Amy asked.

“They’ll laugh,” Beth found herself agreeing.

“This sucks,” she said.

“Language!” the nest mother Beth believed was named Lilly scolded her.

“Sorry, Miss Lilly,” Amy apologized.

“Just don’t repeat it, hon?” The tall girl admonished. “You just moved into my nest; the last thing I want to do is have to send you to the interim Dean.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Amy said contritely before Connor deflected her.

“Miss Lilly?”

“Yes, Connor?”

“I meant to ask you something this morning when we were swimming, but Miss Mackenzie had me get out before you today.

“Yes?”

“You mentioned your mom met my mom, but she couldn’t remember when I asked her through a message. Would you mind telling me your mom’s maiden name by chance?”

Lilly smiled at him, “I told you she may not remember her?”

Connor nodded, “She has a pretty good memory, though; maybe the last name will jog it?”

“Gallagher,” she said with a smile.

“Thanks!” Connor said, “I’ll ask her about that next time I talk with them.”

Beth sensed it was an excellent time to get going, “Connor, let’s get going to class if you’re done eating?”

Connor nodded, and the two of them headed off.

“What was that about?” Beth asked.

“The night she filled in for Mackenzie, she mentioned her mom met my mom. She’s acted kind of protective… I guess I just want to know her angle?”

Beth nodded, “She was as upset or more than Mackenzie with the plot against you. By the way, how did Bailey get away from being punished?” She hissed as she saw the tall Big, who had been distracting Mackenzie, doing a diaper check on top of a tall chair she’d stood the Little boy on.

Connor sighed, “I’m guessing there was no real proof she did anything? They had a video of Talia and Madelyn spiking my drink? She just distracted Mackenzie?”

She nodded at that, and they mostly stayed silent as they walked to class and eventually reached a point to split up.

“Have a good day,” he told her. “I’ll meet you for lunch?”

She nodded, “Sounds good.”

It took everything during the next couple of classes to focus, though, as she couldn’t help but think of the scenes she had to film that night!

I WALKED INTO class and was grateful for the interesting subject matter to distract me from the rest of the day! Before class began, I sent Mom and Grandma messages with this mystery girl’s last name. From everything said the night before, I wanted to know if I was dealing with a potential ally or a foe.

During lunch, as much as I didn’t want to, we joined Charlotte in one of the library study rooms to go over lines since today was basically about us with the filming schedule.

“Is this your first time?” She asked me after we had gone over all three of my scenes for the day.

I shook my head, “We do some similar projects at the university back home. I will say they don’t have the effects or the budgets, though?”

Charlotte laughed, “This still doesn’t have the budget. The only thing that probably equalizes it is the soundstages Emerson has. They’re as good or better than anything I’ve seen in Selegnasol.”

“Really?” I asked curiously.

“Really! They’re quite a bit more advanced. You can turn around a set here much faster.”

“Definitely quicker than back home, where we would have to assemble a dozen sets for this production,” I replied.

“Wait, you actually assemble sets back home for things like this?” Beth asked, clearly a little spoiled with the technology.

“Beth, you need to remember how far behind we are, you all? I mean, my mom has had some luck producing realistic-looking Holo projectors, but nothing that is solid-state and interactive? Just that technology alone back home would make me billions.”

Charlotte asked me curiously, “Is that why you came here?”

I nodded, “I knew from my grandmother how far the tech has come since even my mom was here. I want to learn everything I can and figure out how to build it back home. That’s basically how my mom’s fortune was built.”

“Huh,” Charlotte said. “Well, you seem to have memorized your lines for today just fine. Beth, you don’t have many, but let’s run yours too. Let’s run it from the top of the scene in the car.”

Beth sighed but did her best to get into the proper headspace. “Are you mad at me, Mommy?”

“Can you seem more scared here?” Charlotte coached.

“Huh?”

“You’ve done the most disappointing thing you can think of, and you figure your mommy is really mad at you. Maybe she won’t even love you anymore?”

“That’s harsh…” I said.

“But realistic?” Charlotte suggested.

Beth spoke a little softer and managed to make her voice tremble, “Are you mad at me, Mommy?”

“That’s it!” Charlotte said, then continued with her line, “Why would I be mad?”

“Because I’m… I’m nothing but a… a diaper-wearing baby?” Beth genuinely looked near tears from saying the line.

“Of course not, sweetie!” Charlotte said. Her presence had transformed her into a sweet mother. “Where did you hear that from?!?” She changed into a mother bear, ready to rip someone apart.

“Miss Dani?” Beth said softly and quite believably to me.

The two finished the lines and got to what I considered to be the worst of the lines.

Charlotte said the line, “Why are you happy about that?” Discussing her going back to diapers.

Beth looked almost pained but managed to get the line out, “If babies use a diapee, they don’t get in trouble! So I won’t get in trouble all the time!”

“I hate that line,” Charlotte said. “Actually, I hate this whole damn script.”

“Then why didn’t you say we should do something else?” I asked.

She shrugged, “It seemed the most doable and successful of a project after your script, Connor. I’m still pissed we’re not doing yours.”

“But Kelly was the reason?” Beth said.

“True, but this way, I also get to tweak her some. I’m guessing she was certain she’d be playing the mom. Plus, I don’t know how much you two paid attention to her first draft, but it was somehow worse!”

“At least once we finish this, we can hopefully work on better scripts in the future,” I said.

“Definitely should have the edge on funds on any bidding wars. Have you guys started on our next set of scripts yet?” she asked me.

I shook my head, “We’re finishing up a project for the animation studio classes by next week. I think we’re hitting the next project then.”

When we finished our practice time, Charlotte had Beth practice her lines for tomorrow night’s scene, and then we practiced a few of the scenes for Friday. “I’m glad you two can memorize lines. There’s nothing more annoying to me than when someone can’t even make it through one scene without having to ask for a line,” Charlotte said as we walked out. Seeing a Little and a Tweener walking with one of the biggest stars on campus brought some serious stares, but we ignored them.

“Well, we kind of have to make sure we do a good job, or someone might try and do these things to us,” I told her.

Beth gave me a look like I’d said too much, but Charlotte said, “I’m sorry that you have to feel that way.” She paused and added, “I’m even more sorry that you’d definitely be correct on a real studio lot.” I watched her run her hands through Beth’s hair and felt the hairs on my back stand up, “Don’t worry, I’m not going to let anything happen to you two. Connor, you’re definitely going to be one of the Littles that makes it back home; I’m going to see to it. And Beth, I always look out for my co-stars; you’ll be able to get out of here and head back to New Haven when you’re done with Emerson.”

“Thanks,” Beth said nervously.

The three of us split off as Charlotte went to the business school building while we headed to Euler for math classes. “Is she being honest?” I asked Beth.

She shrugged, “She might be? There’s never been any negative press about her? I know plenty of stars the Littles have banded against over the years.”

“Won’t this film hurt that?”

“It might…” she admitted. “Might be part of why she’s insistent she’ll protect us?” She shrugged and added, “Go learn that weird voodoo math you’re taking. I’ll meet you downstairs and head to Matisse together?”

“Sounds good!” I told her.

‘Voodoo math!’ I chuckled as I headed to class.

I sat down in my chair for math. I paid close attention that day as Professor Nash reviewed some new models for analyzing data and creating formulas to model that data. It was based on foundations of math that I had known for years but seemed to take things beyond anything I’d learned. It wasn’t that it was above my head; it was more like the light dawning in my head as I gained an understanding of theoretical math modeling that was like a supernova.

I stared in rapt attention during the lecture and approached Doctor Nash at the end.

“Wow, Professor Nash, that was the coolest lecture on math I’ve ever attended. Are we going to cover more material like this?”

She giggled, something I noted might be dangerous at her height, even with her age. “That’s not what I’m guessing most of your classmates would like? They all had eyes glazed over for the most part?”

I shrugged, “They just need to study more?”

She shook her head, “No, we’re approaching the parts of mathematics that often are more of an art than rote learning. There will be more material, and it will stretch everyone’s minds quite a bit. I’m glad you’re enjoying it!”

I smiled, “Thanks again,” and left the room.

“Being a teacher’s pet isn’t going to help you pass this class,” Molly kidded me.

“Couldn’t hurt?” I smiled, “That was a really cool class, though!”

“Has anyone ever told you that you are a total nerd?” She asked.

“All the time!” I smirked, “Somehow, I think you’re used to those comments, too!”

She laughed and walked with me downstairs to where I met Beth. The two of us headed to Matisse, where we both took a quick bathroom break and then headed to the soundstage we had reserved for our studio. Opening the door, I was amazed to find myself in a busy office building setup, clearly set up for a cubicle containing Charlotte’s character’s office, my cubicle, and the conference room.

“This really is cool,” I said aloud.

“I agree,” Sebastian said. “Having an entire office building to film in without finding it is very convenient. How are you two doing?”

I shrugged, “To be honest, I’m not looking forward to this?”

He frowned, “I’m sorry, guys. I honestly would have gone for another script, but I think this one is the only one with a shot at winning some of the awards besides yours.”

“So what’s first?” I asked.

“Well, we’re going to shoot things out of order, of course. I want to do one of your cubicle area scenes first today.”

“Guess I should get costumed up? Where do we do that?”

Gary waved at me, “Come back here; we have a room off to the side set up for the wardrobe.”

With a shrug, I followed him back to the unknown of what would come with this film!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So, due to winter weather, I found myself with some extra time and managed to write four chapters in the past couple of days (and have a good start on a fifth), so I decided to give you all a bonus today! Please let me know what you think with a Like and a Comment! 

I'll post again Friday morning!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 77 - 1/16/24 (Surprise Bonus)

I'm trying to make up my mind on Charlotte. I mean, she comes across well, but she is also someone who could seriously cause major issues without a second thought.

But thank you for the bonus chapter. Interested to see how the filming goes, since film is a passion of mine (in this dimension at least lol).

27 minutes ago, violetbaby said:

Interested to see how the filming goes, since film is a passion of mine

Hopefully, I won't fail you there! 🙂 Thanks for the comments!

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

Yea, rally a surprise

Thanks for the comment Billy!

What an awesome surprise.  At least something good has come from this winter storm.  We didn’t get much snow but the two inches of ice are more than I needed or wanted.  I had to drive extra to get to work and it added another 4 hours to my day with the slow commute. 
The jury is still out on Charlotte.  Eventhough she still hasn’t done anything to warrant the extra concern I would rather error on the side of caution.  Still not sure about Lilly and her mom either.  Hopefully Grandma or mom can come up with something soon. 
Now for the movie,  I would think that getting the worst parts over with as soon as possible is the best for them.  Kind of like ripping off a babdaid.  Get it over with fast and tha pain goes away fast too.  
I can’t wait to read more. 

11 minutes ago, CDfm said:

At least something good has come from this winter storm.

It did! Today was a 7k word day, and I've managed 14k since Sunday! This was after a serious bit of non-production!  I passed 250k words in the work today (at 256k), so I'm quite happy to have made some progress! (Hopefully this continues on from here!)

15 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Now for the movie,  I would think that getting the worst parts over with as soon as possible is the best for them.

Not that much reasoning behind the schedule they came up with. More of it revolved around their schedules than anything else. Looking forward to seeing you all give me comments about the coming chapters! The first actual filming will take place in Friday's chapter.

So now we have a surname Gallagahr that doesn't help me at all because I don't have time to go through the old stories because of work (you probably know that Sofia).

In any case interesting and Charlotte seems to be an ally.

I can't wait to see how it continues.
3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:
So now we have a surname Gallagahr that doesn't help me at all because I don't have time to go through the old stories because of work (you probably know that Sofia).

In any case interesting and Charlotte seems to be an ally.

I can't wait to see how it continues.

I did a quick search on the OG stories and found nothing so Sofia is still holding the card close to her chest.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24