LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

The lady Brain ran into mentioned her baby was a bit bigger then him. Unless proven otherwise I'm going to assume she was exaggerating and her baby is actually a short Amazon instead of possibly being a tweener, which is more likely, but this is my imagination we're talking about lol.

This will definitely get interesting later on.

Actually sge said her daughter who is six years old and would be a little taller than 7 feet.

48 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Peeks at later chapters) I will be sadly dissuading you from this, though I guess it's open to interpretation though! Thanks for the comments Guilend!

Oh come on. I was hoping this was the last you'd see the neighbor lol.

12 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

ctually sge said her daughter who is six years old and would be a little taller than 7 feet.

Guilend was referring to the neighbor's mystery Little here.

You're right about 'Sarah's' daughter though, she's probably just a hair under Beth's height of 7'7" - which is why she'll be playing her.

Another great chapter, I have been following this story and based on your other stories and what I remember from the early chapters I doubt that Connor would be to upset if something went wrong with the nanitee treatment that made it permeate.🙂

It’s been an awesome week!  
I wonder if a big could use an adoption in the movie and claim it as a legal adoption in the real world? I think Connor needs to find out a bit more about the woman who is going to be playing his mom. I am not so sure he wants to be fighting an adoption after it’s already been done. I am not so sure he could fight an adoption then. 
This script still isn’t showing me any way out for them yet.  It just seems to keep pulling them down more all the time. 
I am definitely going to be waiting for more. 

7 hours ago, Kat5 said:

Brown Note

I guess I've never heard the joke or at least I don't remember it. Can someone explain it to me please? You can PM me the explanation if it's necessary for whatever reason. 

10 hours ago, CDfm said:

wonder if a big could use an adoption in the movie and claim it as a legal adoption in the real world?

That is something I didn't think about.  I'm betting if it's scripted just right it would work.

• Like 1
Just now, Guilend said:

Can someone explain it to me please?

The joke about the brown note is that there is a low frequency note that, when you play it, makes everyone poop themselves immediately.

1 minute ago, Kat5 said:

The joke about the brown note is that there is a low frequency note that, when you play it, makes everyone poop themselves immediately.

Oh I have heard about that, vaguely lol

Thank you

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I guess I've never heard the joke or at least I don't remember it. Can someone explain it to me please? You can PM me the explanation if it's necessary for whatever reason. 

1 hour ago, Kat5 said:

Immortalized in a Mythbusters episode and a great episode of South Park where they use recorders to hit the note. 🙂

22 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Immortalized in a Mythbusters episode and a great episode of South Park where they use recorders to hit the note. 🙂

And they inadvertently used thousands of recorders doing it all at once causing the whole world to sh[BLEEP]t themselves.

22 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

a great episode of South Park where they use recorders to hit the note.

Back when it used to be a lot funnier and you never knew what to expect!

1 minute ago, Panther Cub said:

And they inadvertently used thousands of recorders doing it all at once causing the whole world to sh[BLEEP]t themselves.

The fact that we are still laughing about this all these years later basically proves that we are all immature littles. Which I'm sort of okay with.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

fact that we are still laughing about this all these years later basically proves that we are all immature littles. Which I'm sort of okay with

I am not an immature Little, but there might be an argument that I'm an Immature Big, but I totally disagree 😇

18 minutes ago, Sararei said:

Im over here waiting the real bomb to drop tbh.

Would it be bad to post what I think is going to happen just in case its a bit too close to home? :)

Why would it? Its what fans do. 

Besides, I think "I knew it" is a more rewarding feeling than the fleeting "didn't see that coming".

Just now, TerranV said:

Why would it? Its what fans do. 

Besides, I think "I knew it" is a more rewarding feeling than the fleeting "didn't see that coming".

I just feel if its too close or exactly it, it might influence the author to alter or change it thinking it was too obvious or what not.  In these style of writings where its bit by bit with live feedback vs a real book or movie or w/e its impossible that authors dont get at least a "little" influenced by readers comments :)

1 minute ago, Sararei said:

I just feel if its too close or exactly it, it might influence the author to alter or change it thinking it was too obvious or what not.  In these style of writings where its bit by bit with live feedback vs a real book or movie or w/e its impossible that authors dont get at least a "little" influenced by readers comments :)

True, but to me thats on the author not the audience who will inevitably do what they do.

7 minutes ago, Sararei said:

Also BabySofia doesn't do that. She's so methodical about her writing that she almost everything planned out before she starts writing. And she's usually like 10+ chapters ahead of posting. If you do get close or completely right, it'll just make her excited and at the end she can say you're right. Unless she forgets, in which case you can definitely remind her that you got it right lol.

1 hour ago, Sararei said:

Would it be bad to post what I think is going to happen just in case its a bit too close to home?

Feel free!

41 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Also BabySofia doesn't do that. She's so methodical about her writing that she almost everything planned out before she starts writing.

Most everything planned out before I'm writing for at least the big picture and the next act or two. This has turned into a longer project than I think I initially pictured. (I'm at 230k words right now, and I figure there's another 120-200k to go...?)

44 minutes ago, Guilend said:

And she's usually like 10+ chapters ahead of posting.

I was cutting it close until the beginning of this month! I was ticking down to none! 🤣 

I'm currently 15 chapters ahead of what I've posted now again though! 

56 minutes ago, Sararei said:

I just feel if its too close or exactly it, it might influence the author to alter or change it thinking it was too obvious or what not.

I'm not going to say I haven't ever chosen to take a left turn because someone figured out there was a right turn ahead, but most of the time I am way ahead of the reader in my planning. (That document is 58 pages right now of character info and outlines (It contains everything from Exchanged/In-Between character-wise because who in the world decided to write this much in one universe?!? 🤣 )) 

The ending is pretty much planned, but things sometimes change a bit (and sometimes my end plans for characters change a bit). Truthfully though I'm a big believer in that there should be foreshadowing to the ending of a story. Coming out of nowhere with an ending that makes no sense drives me up the wall as a reader.

Thanks for the comments!

I'm at 19 likes right now, if you all can get this above 20 I'll post my last bonus chapter for a while tomorrow. (Back to the grind the next few weeks... and it is a grind!)

Chapter 64: Snowballing

GRANDMA SHOOK ME awake the following day, “Good morning, Connor,” she said with a smile.

I rubbed my eyes, “Morning, Grandma,” I told her.

“Looks like you had to use the diaper?”

I blushed as I realized even the relatively loose-fitting footed sleeper did nothing to hide the bulge of the soaked diaper.

“I didn’t want to bother you when we went to bed…” I told her.

“And too embarrassed to ask Beth for help?” She smiled.

I blushed, “Maybe…?”

“Well, let’s get that one off of you, and then do you want to take a swim?”

“Please!”

“Great!”

I stood in front of the bed, and without pause, she knelt before me, unzipped the sleeper, and ripped the diaper tapes loose.

She balled it up and said, “If you’re going to have many more nights like that without getting help, you’ll need some thicker protection, Connor.”

I blushed, “Hopefully not…?”

I hopped to the bathroom where I needed to go, then returned where she was waiting with a pull-up swim diaper and one of my suits. I pulled it up and sat still while she helped me with a swim cap, picked me up, and carried me down to the pool. I could see outside then.

“Whoa!!!” I said in shock.

“Yeah, winter decided to come early this morning. I think there’s about three feet out there right now?”

“Three feet!?!” I said in a bit of shock. “That’s a lot!!!”

She shook her head, “Remember, different world here, Connor. Your mom and I had this discussion once; she guessed a storm like this would be about a foot back home?”

“That’s even a good storm!” I said excitedly.

“Well, I’m sure Shelby would love to have a snowball fight with you later. Maybe you can get Beth to join in?”

“We might have to!” I said with a smile. “But for now, I guess I’ll go swimming with snow outside. Kind of weird!”

She laughed, “In you go!” She tossed me into the water, and I started my morning swim, occasionally catching the sight of some more snowflakes coming down in front of the room’s windows, even as a bit of sun tried to peek through the overcast sky.

BETH HEARD A knock at the door. “Beth, you awake?”

“Yes,” she said. “Come in, Connor.”

The door opened, revealing Connor wearing snow pants and a soft, cozy sweater. “What’s with the snow clothes?”

“It snowed over three feet since we went to bed?!?” Connor sounded excited.

Beth groaned, “Brr!!!” She was just finishing a change with her makeup that she activated with her phone and walked over to him, picking him up.

He yelped, “What?”

“It sounds like I need a heater to warm me up! Thought I’d grab my favorite one?” Beth couldn’t help kissing him, even as she realized they weren’t alone.

She blushed, “Good morning, Amanda.”

“Morning Beth. Are you ready for some breakfast?”

“Sure!” She shifted Connor to her hip, even as Amanda shook her head.

“What?” Connor asked.

“The similarities between you two and her parents are a little uncanny.”

Beth blushed at that, “We are pretty much the exact same proportions,” she said.

“Then, hopefully, you two will be as happy together. Let’s just avoid any craziness like they dealt with!”

“Gladly,” Beth said as she shuddered. ‘Of course, I’m the one with diapers to look forward to in the near future,’ she thought morosely. The stupid film script had wormed its way into her dreams, which was not good!

Downstairs, they found Fred having breakfast already, and the four of them enjoyed a nice morning meal together. They were just about wrapped up when there was the sound of the front door opening. “Anyone home?” Beth heard Shelby’s voice.

“In here,” Amanda said.

“Oh good, you two did come last night!” Shelby said with a smile. “Sorry I didn’t come see you yesterday; we had a virtual sleepover with some of my friends last night.”

“Virtual sleepover?” Connor asked after taking a drink from the sippy cup before him.

“Safer than being a bunch of ‘unsupervised Littles’ in someone’s house,” Shelby told him.

“Oh… Well, if it’s anything like my sisters, I could see the noise complaints!”

Beth poked his side, “If I ever meet them, I’m so going to tell on you!”

He giggled as she lightly tickled him a second and stopped, “They know how I feel about them! Lila and Hannah’s friends are the worst! I swear it’s like eight teenage girls come into the house, eat everything, giggle louder, and play more pranks…”

His face fell, and Beth asked, “And I’m guessing you miss them?”

“Definitely,” Connor agreed.

“So, how was that walk to the house?” Connor asked Shelby.

“Cold, but I love the snow! It helps that Grandma and Grandpa have heated walkways, so the sidewalks are at least clear. Ryan’s kind of a stick in the mud, but how about a snowball fight?” she asked.

“I didn’t bring anything to go into the snow in…” Beth started to say until Amanda and Shelby’s grins told her something was up.

“And that’s okay because I have the best mother at making clothes ever!” Shelby handed her a folded garment, which she realized was a thin, full-body snowsuit.

“Umm…”

“No excuses,” Connor said with his own smile. “Can you let me down from here so I can use the bathroom, and we’ll go?”

Beth rolled her eyes, “Fine… You need help?” She asked as she set him on the ground out of the high chair.

He shook his head, “since I haven’t had any problems so far, Grandma thinks Pull-Ups are safe for the day at least.”

She nodded, “Hopefully, you don’t have any lasting effects; how did you not have an accident yesterday?”

Connor pulled a necklace chain from under his sweater; a simple bead was hanging. “Grandpa and Grandma’s special instant stopper upper…”

“You took one?!?” Shelby asked in disbelief, looking on.

He nodded.

“Ouch…” she said.

“Ouch?” Beth asked.

“Yeah… they work, but a little too well? I’ve had to use mine a couple times since middle school. Getting going again… let’s just say it’s not fun?”

“Oh…” Beth said, reading between the lines.

“That being said, I’m guessing it beat the alternative?” Shelby asked Connor.

He nodded, “Yeah, I got dosed with something. I’m going to hit the restroom; we’ll talk more later?”

“Sure!” She said, reading his discomfort.

Beth stood momentarily, “Aren’t you going to put that on?” Shelby asked her.

She grimaced, “Sure…”

Ten minutes later, the trio were joined by Ryan, their mom, Amanda, and even Fred in what quickly became one of the more competitive snowball fights she’d been in!

When everyone had reached the silly stage, she had to laugh as Connor was nearly swimming through the snow with only his shoulders peeking out of the tall snow. She was chasing him and ended up tackling him and rolling in the snow with him. He somehow landed on top and snuck a kiss in even as she laughed and wiped snow from her face.

“Brat!” She told him.

“I’m not…” he started to say before she stood up and picked him up in a bridal carry.

“Yes, you are,” she smirked. “I’ve had enough of cold! How about we go inside, change, and sit around the fire?”

Connor nodded, and Shelby, who was close, said, “I’ll change and come over too. What’s your plan?”

“Homework…” Connor said. “Stupid lights out rule means I have hardly any time to study.”

Shelby made a face but said, “I’ll come over and keep you two company.”

“Cool!” Beth said as she then moved Connor over her shoulder.

“Put me down?” Connor asked.

“Nope!” Beth said and laughed all the way back to the house, where Amanda held the door open.

I FELT KIND of tired from all of the laughing and running around! I hadn’t horsed around in the snow like that in a couple years! Not to mention, the snow seemed like the equivalent to me of four to five-foot snow drifts back home!

I had pulled on warm-up pants and an Emerson sweatshirt to sit beside Beth on a blanket she’d gotten from somewhere in front of a roaring fire.

“I’m kind of surprised you still have a real fireplace,” I said as Grandma handed Beth and me a lidded cup of hot chocolate.

“Well, your Grandfather is a bit of an luddite there, but I can’t deny I’ve always felt it comforting to sit in front of it. It’s also handy on the rare occasion when electricity fails.” She smiled.

“Don’t you have battery backups?” Beth asked.

“We do, but those can fail if it’s long enough?”

I shook my head, “Somehow, I don’t think it probably ever has?”

Grandpa entered the room, “What she’s afraid to say is there is something she likes that has nothing to do with technology!”

Beth and I both giggled at that.

“Do you need anything before I go to my office to work on some things?” Grandma asked.

“You mean before you retire to your mad scientist lair?” Grandpa jested with her.

After she poked him, “Yes, I mean that.”

“I’m good?” I said, glancing at Beth.

“Me too!”

“Well, you two behave; we’ll check on you all in a bit and have lunch.”

“Sounds good, Grandpa,” I said.

After they exited, I found both of us lying on our sides facing the fireplace. I had my HoloFields reading on my tablet and was doing my best to reach the end of the following week’s worth of coursework. I had to circle a couple of topics with question marks on the virtual page.

I rubbed my eyes and said, “I’m definitely missing something here…” as Shelby made her way in with her own backpack.

“Me?” Shelby said with a smile, “Can I steal some space?”

“Sure,” Beth said while dragging me to the side to let her have some room equidistant to the flames beside us.

“Thanks!” Shelby settled on the floor and opened her bag to pull out her tablet.

I shifted to another class, studying even as Shelby started grumbling. “I just don’t get this stupid math!”

“Ask genius boy here,” Beth suggested. “It’s sickening how well he understands math.”

I stuck my tongue out at Beth, “You like that I understand math!”

She laughed, “True! Who would have told me I’d have the shortest tutor on the planet this semester, though!”

Shelby giggled at us, “You two really are a couple! Here, though,” she said, showing me a problem on her tablet, “You don’t happen to understand this?”

I looked at the screen and went, “This is for high school?”

“I’m in an advanced class?” She said. “Does that mean you don’t understand it?”

I shook my head, “I understand it, but this is like fourth-semester calculus at my home university. What don’t you get…?”

Up through lunch, I traded a few minutes working on my classes, then a minute or two helping Beth or Shelby with some math or signals and systems class questions. I did manage to get through a couple classes of my own work through Wednesday but had yet to get to Friday when Grandma reappeared, “Why don’t you three come get lunch? We made some chicken noodle soup?”

I stretched up and said, “That sounds good!” Even as I did, my stomach suddenly clenched and felt weird, “Umm… excuse me…” I bolted for the nearest downstairs restroom and closed the door. I’d barely pulled my pants down and sat on the toddler potty inside when my bowels erupted again!

“Not again!” I cried as I felt the cramps return from the day before!

I sat there for what seemed an unending squeeze after squeeze again. Before long, there was nothing really coming out, even as the cramps continued.

I looked for toilet paper, but it was far above my head right then.

“Connor, are you okay?” I heard from Grandpa outside the door.

“No,” I managed to say in a hoarse voice. My core muscles felt like they had been abused more than at any other time in my life, and my back end felt raw.

“Can I come in?”

“I don’t think I have a choice,” I told him.

The door opened, and I watched even the seasoned doctor, ‘parent,’ and grandparent’s nose twitch at what must have been a horrible smell.

“I wish I knew how much of that crap that girl gave you!” he growled as he helped me clean my rear with some baby wipes from a counter. “Think you can last a little while?”

I nodded and, with his help, pulled the Pull-Up back up my waist.

“We probably should go back to another diaper,” he said, “If you don’t make it, it’s going to go right through that Pull-Up.”

“Somehow, I’m not sure a diaper will hold it either?”

He shook his head, “It might not.” I watched him pull something out of his pocket and said, “Here, I’m going to inject this in your bottom and see if this helps.”

“In?”

“Just the fat, it’s just a shot, Connor,” he told me.

I grimaced but found myself being held on the counter with a sharp needle going in and out of my butt a moment later.

The cramps did go away fairly quickly, at least.

“That is horrible,” I told him, looking at the contents of the potty he was emptying.

“It is… And there’s no way you should have even been able to go again after taking that charm yesterday. If it happens again today or tomorrow, I will need to run bloodwork on you.”

I grimaced at that but nodded, “Hopefully, it doesn’t.

“Let’s go upstairs and put you in a diaper to be safe, Connor; then we’ll join them for lunch.”

I sighed but accepted his carrying me upstairs even as my insides felt, even more, beat up again!

BETH LOOKED ON as Fred buckled a rather haggard-looking Connor a few minutes later. She couldn’t help but note that there was an actual diaper on him now instead of the Pull-Up.

“Are you okay?” Amanda asked.

Connor shook his head, “Not really. That charm worked yesterday, but it must have worn off?”

Fred shook his head, “I’ve never seen anything get past one of those that quickly. I gave him an injection of something stronger. If he has another bowel issue today or tomorrow, we’re going to have to have a panel of bloodwork done.”

“That sucks,” Beth said. “Sorry, Connor.”

Shelby squirmed a bit then, and she was sure she felt a lot of sympathy for him right then, too.

“Any better after that?” Beth asked.

“I don’t feel like I’m about to send my entire intestines out my rear, but now my muscles just hurt. Yesterday, it felt like I’d taken a bunch of kicks in a tournament, but this feels like I’ve done that plus some.”

“Sorry, Connor.”

“At least you still made it to the potty?” Grandma asked.

He nodded, “Barely…”

Beth decided to change the subject, “So you talked about how Shelby’s mom might be able to make Connor a new backpack?”

“Ooh, you need a new one? What happened to your old one, though?”

“Long story, it got destroyed the other day.”

“Okay…? Tell me the story sometime! But I guess we should go do that after lunch!” Shelby said.

“Only if your mom has time?” Connor said.

“It’s Saturday, so she’s just goofing around on some fun designs right now. Plus, you’ll just need to pick colors or ask for any special features as she already has a couple dozen good designs of bags.”

“Cool,” Connor said.

Beth watched him as Amanda insisted he drink another sippy cup of juice. He groaned but listened to her and drank the whole thing before they were excused to head over to Shelby’s to go find her mom. They were halfway over when she noticed Connor started fidgeting for a second, then stopped. Still, he didn’t seem aware of anything beyond that.

As soon as they hung up their coats in the entryway at Shelby’s house, she could tell there was at least a small problem.

“Umm… Connor?”

“Huh?”

“Umm…” She looked down at him, “I think…”

“What?” He asked as his eyes went down to where she was looking, and a look of shock reached his face. Seemingly in disbelief, she watched him squeeze the front of what was definitely no longer a dry diaper.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!! Please press the Like button if you enjoyed this!!! Please leave me a comment as well!!!!

Thank you for all of the likes this past week! I've enjoyed giving you some extra chapters while I've been off on vacation time! That being said, I'm back to a harried work schedule for the next few weeks. It'll probably be late December/early January before I get a chance to give more than a single chapter in a week again. My writing season tends to then go from January through April or so traditionally. (I've had an unusually productive November this year!)

Please press the like button for this chapter, and keep that encouragement coming! Maybe I'll have a more productive December than normal as well! I'll resume my postings on Friday and probably post before work because that seems to catch more of you who are in Europe and elsewhere. Thanks for reading!!!!

If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! All of my completed works are available here: https://www.amazon.com/author/babysofia  (And if you do so pretty, please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can leave the stars, and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24