LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Did you ever get around to that character web sheet? I took a month off and catching up but didnt see one, thought you had a chapter you wanted to wait too?  its not a biggy but still think it would help

side note/question: DD stories are not 100% the same between people, each person has a flavor following the main concepts, but one thing in the last chapter got me thinking a bit more and wonder what YOUR headcannon is for this:

What makes a Tweener a tweener? what makes any of the 3 what they are?  see size obviously plays a massive part, but is that it? dont recall if anyone else gave it more, but a short amazon and a tall tweener, where does that 1 inch really come into play? like are they actually like races where DNA wise you can be classified?

23 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Your story or really Wonderful 😍😍😍😍

Thanks! 🙂

12 hours ago, Sararei said:

Did you ever get around to that character web sheet? I took a month off and catching up but didnt see one, thought you had a chapter you wanted to wait too?  its not a biggy but still think it would help

We haven't made it through the following weekend in the story yet. It's probably about eight more chapters before I can do that one just because of spoilers. Ask me after I post Chapter 45.

12 hours ago, Sararei said:

What makes a Tweener a tweener? what makes any of the 3 what they are?  see size obviously plays a massive part, but is that it? dont recall if anyone else gave it more, but a short amazon and a tall tweener, where does that 1 inch really come into play? like are they actually like races where DNA wise you can be classified?

I'm traveling with limited access to internet and files right now. (Just happened to get a chance to connect)

1151251634_AmazonSizesandWeightsbyClass2023.jpg.df5cb99eda1850d2b373e9990d7d0e72.jpg

This is from a file where I've calculated out everything by height/BMI/Weight. There's probably a cleaner copy on this site somewhere, I'm just not sure where. Generally speaking 72" (6') to 8.5' is where I think of Mids being. 8.5'-9' is a gray area, and 9' up is Big (Amazon) size. 

Thanks for the comments! To everyone I'll be posting that next chapter most likely on Sunday night unless I find some time to do so on the weekend before then. I should be returning to normal postings next week then!

I appreciate the comments and likes, it was nice to see when I got access here! 🙂💜

• Like 1

I have an unexpected opportunity to connect to internet this morning, so you all benefit with the next chapter!

Chapter 35: Scenes

I FOUND MYSELF walking inside Destiny Hall, where my mom had sat thirty years ago. The lecture hall and building had been relatively new then, so age had definitely taken a toll on the hallways. Inside, it seemed like they must have undergone a recent renovation, though, as paint and furnishings seemed as updated as the classrooms I’d been in.

I’d run into Ava and Amy on my way inside, and we sat about four rows back in the auditorium. The room filled with about a hundred students as people took their seats.

“What is this class?” Ava whispered to me.

“Propaganda 102,” I replied. “My mom always described this class as being one session after another about so-called Little Rights, but really being about you’re better off turning yourself over to Student Services to be adopted.”

Ava made a face at me, “Adopted? Really?”

I nodded, “We’ve already had a few students go the hard way. Noah definitely was sent to probably an orphanage or etiquette center,” I whispered to her.

“What’s an etiquette center?” she whispered back.

“We can’t talk that openly here,” I told her, “But think of a brainwashing clinic plus surgeries to make a perfect forever baby.”

She looked horrified, “Why did you come here if you knew all of this? I never believed any of the rumors!”

“Well, I was Betweener size back home!” I reminded her. “The tech was worth it, though?”

“I’d go home right now if we could,” Ava said nervously.

“Don’t even suggest it,” I told her just as Dean Northrup made her way up to the front of a podium, and an enormous holo-screen behind her flared to life.

‘Welcome Back, Griffin Chicks!’ it read.

“Not condescending at all…?” I heard Ava mutter.

I elbowed her gently and said, “Shh!”

“Good afternoon, boys and girls; I hope you had a great Winter Break from studying!” Dean Northrup said. “This is our second semester of Little Seminar for you freshmen, but we have a brand-new group of Chicks here from several other dimensions! Would those exchange students please stand up, and everyone else, please give them a warm Griffin welcome!”

I begrudgingly stood with Ava and Amy for a second before sitting down, growing taller with the booster on the chair than I had been standing!

“We know it’s a big transition for most of you to our dimension with the larger size of everything than you’re used to, but we’ll do everything we can to help you settle in!”

The screen changed to ‘Updates’ and featured a picture of a pile of Pull-Ups and some diapers.

“Today’s seminar will be shorter than normal, as today we just want to make sure you are aware of some updates and remind you of some rules since you returned. First, we’ve received many complaints from your nest mothers that we haven’t been stocking enough options for our smallest Chicks. With that being said, we have struck a deal with a couple companies to start stocking Pull-Ups in Little sizes that should fit down to those of you who are only forty-four pounds. We also have a dozen more prints and brands of diapers for those of you to give you a variety of more fun options. Your nest mothers will have a brochure for you to look at tonight, and you all may select up to four more products per person to have stocked in your rooms.”

‘How exciting! More options for diapers!!!’ I thought sarcastically. A glance at Amy, though, showed she was actually kind of relieved. Only then, as she squirmed and her skirt flashed up, I remembered she was stuck in diapers with no other options.

“Next, we have completed a renovation in three buildings, Marconi, Euler, and Kilby, with new changing facilities if you need a diaper change. We’ve partnered with our AI department to create a new HoloCare Center in each! Each center is capable of caring for eight Littles needs simultaneously in each of those rooms. Changes are generally possible in two minutes or less! We hope to reduce the need for you to travel back to your nests as often. Of course, the care center will return any information for your potty charts to your nest mother.”

‘Of course!’ I thought. ‘At least they probably won’t abuse you,’ I thought. ‘Kelly changing a diaper certainly would not be a friendly person,’ I shuddered at that thought!

“There are eight different caregivers in those centers with their own personalities; we hope you’ll find yourself comfortable there when you visit!”

Warning signals were going on in my head then, but of course, I kept quiet. Some squeaking of the folding lecture hall chairs signaled the discomfort of the other Littles.

“Two more things, and then we’ll wrap up for today. First, the university is looking at reducing the number of accidents in Pull-Ups before we mandate better protection. A survey of professors and nest mothers indicates a lot of leaky garments last semester that resulted in fabric cleaning needed on chairs in classrooms and other areas. The student government will vote on the proposal during the elections next week. The move would change the current three wet accidents per day, or fifteen per week, to two wet accidents per day, or eight per week. Poopy accidents would change from two per day, or five per week, to two per week.”

There was a good amount of grumbling at this change.

“Now, I know no one likes having fewer chances, boys and girls, but we have to look after the health and safety of the campus! We do want to make it fair, though, so it’ll be a proposition on the ballot next week. Make sure you vote how you feel there, and the rest of the student body will as well!”

She paused for a second, “Remember, normally, after eight weeks, you are allowed to try again to regain your Pull-Ups or big kid pants, but we do insist on a cooling-off period for everyone once you are asked to wear more absorbent garments.”

I kept my mouth shut, and almost everyone else did too. “Eight weeks?!?” Someone shouted, “I have to stay in diapers for eight weeks because I’m getting poisoned by someone?!?” I turned, and I could see a boy from our exchange group on the other side of the lecture hall. Luca wasn’t someone I had interacted with much in the last week, but the puffiness of his pants showed he was back in diapers.

“It’s okay, little one; you’ll get another chance.”

“This is fucking bullshit!” he said.

I watched simultaneously as Dean Northrup’s eyes narrowed, and she seemed gleeful. “Would you please come up here, Little boy?”

“No!” he said.

I sighed, counting the demerits in my head already.

“I won’t ask again,” she said coolly. “You have until the count of three to be moving up here! One…”

I looked over at him and saw he was planted.

“Two…”

He started moving; I hoped he was showing some sense. Then he turned on the spot in the aisle and walked up the aisle away from her.

“Three!” She sighed, “Bring him up here, please,” she said.

Only then did I realize at least a few of the nest mothers were present. Madelyn roughly grabbed him and took him up to the front of the room with him kicking, screaming, and cussing the whole time. Despite the physical fight she was engaged in with the small boy, she was smiling sadistically the entire time.

His struggling did no good; even with Luca being bigger than I was by more than a foot-and-a-half, he was like a preschooler fighting with a mother at best. She easily held him, and his kicks to her side and stomach did no damage.

“Well, that escalated rather quickly,” Dean Northrup said as she approached him. I watched as she found a chair to the side and sat in it, motioning for Madelyn to hand him over. Northrup yanked his pants down as the giant woman pulled him over her knee. The rip of the diaper tapes seemed amplified, and I watched as even he struggled that she calmly handed it to Madelyn, who balled it up and looked on with glee. Seconds Dean Northrup’s hand began hitting Luca’s bare butt-cheeks, making everyone jump in their seats!

Each smack was so loud I worried he wouldn’t have a rear left when she was done!

BETH WAS GLAD to see Reila was doing okay and ran into Cassie as she left the dorm to head to the Matisse center for her next class.

“How were your classes so far today?” She asked her.

“Haven’t had one yet,” Cassie smiled at her.

“All late classes today?”

“Yeah, it kind of sucks that they go till nine tonight, but it still beats waking up for a morning class!”

Beth nodded, “I bet that would be nice!”

“You?”

Beth shrugged, “This is the semester from hell, I’m afraid; my workload is nuts!”

“I saw your schedule; I believe it!”

“Yeah, I’m hoping this next class will be fun, at least!”

“This is your film class?” Cassie asked.

“Yeah, I knew a couple juniors who took it last year and said it was their favorite elective class. It’s a serious class for the film majors, but they open it up to non-majors to have more than enough people to do the projects.”

“This is the one they actually film movies in, right?”

“I don’t think they’re full-length, but yeah. What do you have now?”

“Watercolor I,” she smiled. “I’m also getting one non-serious class for the semester.”

“Should be fun,” Beth said with a smile.

They had to pass the daycare on their way to class. She felt her blood grow cold as she noticed Dean Northrup walking beside one of the nest mothers carrying the sobbing form of a Little with the bottom half of their uniform missing. They still wore their uniform coat, but she knew what that walk meant. As they passed, she smelled that the diaper needed to be changed, too, even as the boy said, “Just let me go home! You can’t do this to me!!!!” Or at least that’s what Beth interpreted his sobbing snot filled speech.

When they had gotten far enough past, she said, “Poor guy.”

Cassie nodded, “Sounds like one of the Portal Littles. Glad it wasn’t Connor.”

“Me too; hopefully, he’s smart enough not to push things that far!”

Beth walked with Cassie into the building and found her way into the large projection hall used for the lectures and planning for this course. It featured stacked levels of seats and desk chairs behind tables to spread out notes on. She noticed a certain head of long blonde hair and smiled.

“I didn’t realize this was the class you were talking about?” She said to Connor, who was just climbing on his booster seat.

Connor turned towards her, and a frown became more of a smile that didn’t reach his eyes, “Hi Beth, I guess I never asked which film class you were taking!”

“May I sit next to you?” She found herself asking.

“Sure,” Connor said, moving his bag to the other side of him from her on the table.

“What’s wrong?” She asked quietly.

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve only known you a few days, but it’s obvious something’s wrong?” Beth insisted.

“Just got to watch another of our dimensional exchange group bite the dust,” Connor said with a shrug.

“One, I know?” Beth asked, even though she really didn’t want to know.

He shook his head, “No, I haven’t hung out with him at all. He was in one of the other nests because he was closer to six-feet tall.”

She nodded, “So they are arranged by height?”

“They said they’re not, but it would be an awful coincidence otherwise,” Connor told her.

She nodded, “Yeah, it would be. So how was your morning class? Didn’t you have another film class?”

He actually smiled then, “Yeah, screenwriting. We’re actually writing the scripts that will be the projects for this class.”

“Oh? That’s cool!” Beth said genuinely. “What are you writing about?”

I WAS ABOUT to fill Beth in on my idea when a professor stood at the front of the classroom, and the lights went out. A really cool Holo-Movie sequence suddenly filled the room with light, and the sound from the speakers literally shook my lungs with the bass. “Cool!” I couldn’t help but exclaim!

I watched a sequence of images come together into an apparent studio graphic used by the university film program, and the lights returned to their normal setting.

“Good afternoon! Welcome to Cinematic Narratives; I’m Professor Wyler! This is one of the first major courses for our Film students and a great introductory course for those of you who might be in other majors. Our philosophy here at Emerson is there is absolutely no way to teach you everything you need to know about filmmaking in a semester or even a four-year course of study. So, we’ve chosen to make Cinematic Narratives a crash course in film. This class will explore the latest industry cameras for holo-productions, directing, creating scenes, sound effects, and basic acting coaching.”

I felt like that was too much for a single course already!

“Now, the cool thing about our course is that we are not operating as a stand-alone course but as a collaboration with several other courses and studios through the university. This morning students in the Screenwriting class were given a project to write the scripts for their first projects to film. They have until Thursday to complete an outline and storyboarding and then another week to have a completed script for a forty-two-minute pilot TV episode or short film. That prevents you all from having to write your own scripts!”

He paused and smiled; the beard on his jaw was white and highlighted his face. “Unless, of course, you’re taking both courses! I know we have nine of you who are doing so. Can I get you all to stand up, so everyone can see who they can use for resources?”

I stood then and turned to look around. My blood turned cold when I realized Kelly was in the class too! She saw me notice her and winked at me.

I turned forward, sat back down, and listened to the next part of his speech, talking about the other related courses. Apparently, the theatrical department had a makeup and costume studio set of classes that would be helping us with costumes and makeup for actors. When we completed our films, there was a film music composition class that would create musical soundtracks for the films. It was more like the real world than expected in a college setting!

“So, you may be asking yourselves, what’s first?” He smiled, “Well, first up for you has got to be an introduction to the ideas behind framing a scene...”

Fortunately, I had taken three semesters of photography and a semester of Intro to Cinematography back home, so I was pretty comfortable with the basics he taught. The main missing piece for me was how these Holo-Cameras worked and how you focused everything with lenses on focusing your eyes properly with the Holo-Lenses. He wasn’t kidding when he said it was a crash course because there were probably three semesters of photography shoved into one ninety-minute lecture.

“Now, on Thursday, during the second half of our class, we will be focused on practical hands-on applications of the concepts I have just been teaching you. We’ll divide you up into your groups at that time as well. Eighty of you are in this course, and we’ll be creating four ‘studios’ for your projects. I know many of you will be asking to be with a friend or something, but keep in mind we have already picked these groups based on skills we know you have. Those groups will be posted along with your modules on the course site in about an hour. If you don’t have any other questions?” He paused, “Very good! Have a good evening!”

“I have a feeling this is another heavy workload course…?” Beth sighed as we stood up, and she stretched.

“This’ll be the fun one, though?” I said. “At least you’re not in the screenwriting class too!”

She smiled grimly, “Yeah, I don’t envy you there. What are you up to now?”

“Was planning to return to the dorm and get some dinner?”

“Want to skip the dorm and have an early dinner with me? The dining hall will be opening about now.”

I looked up at her, “Sure!” I paused, “Let me message Miss Mackenzie, though!”

I received an okay message, and the two of us enjoyed having dinner with each other. I learned more about Beth and her siblings as we sat there. Soon we were joined by Cassie, Livy, and a new friend of hers, Reila. Reila wasn’t there long before she and Cassie headed off to late-night classes that Littles would never be allowed to register for!

By the time I reached the dorm, I only had two hours remaining before lights out, so I focused on cramming for my morning classes and anything that wasn’t done. I also managed to get the final work done for my math class, and with just about fifteen minutes left, I scrambled to write my screenplay outline. I was only two scenes away from finishing the basics when Mackenzie said, “Okay, Kits, go use the potty, brush your teethers, then come see me for your nighttime diapees!”

I wasn’t the only one who groaned then. Still, I saved my work, shut down the school computer I’d been using to create the outline on their software, and headed to the bathroom with a small caddy. I brushed my teeth first since all the stalls were taken, then rotated in to go to the bathroom. At the changing table, she said, “Oh my, Connor, you managed another day of perfect stars!”

I blushed, “Thanks...”

She held me up to the chart to put my stars up, and I couldn’t help but note that Liam no longer had a potty chart. “Where’s Liam’s?” I asked quietly as she laid me down.

“Oh, silly boy, he doesn’t need one anymore,” she said with a smile. “No need to have one since he’s just using his diapees!”

“Oh,” I said. I thought back to my memory of the potty charts and how many frowny faces and poop stickers were on most of the charts. If they went through with that proposed change for standards to be moved to diapers, I felt I would be the only one not in diapers in my nest.

I wasn’t the final one in my pod that night, probably only the third to be put to bed. From my pod, I watched Mackenzie quickly diaper and dress the rest of my nest mates. I couldn’t help but note it seemed like she took more time on me than the others. Liam was the last one that night, and it was clear the diaper was not only wet when it came off. “Poor guy,” I thought and turned away from the clear outside to give the guy some privacy.

‘I can’t believe it’s only been two days of classes!’ I thought as I closed my eyes and attempted to get some much-needed sleep!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm still traveling with limited privacy, so I may not respond to comments as soon as I normally do. Please leave the comments and likes though, so I can smile when I do get on next!!!!!

The next chapter will be posted next Friday evening, thanks for reading!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Ah yes the scene at Little Seminar reminds me of Stacy's first session there.

How every year there is a stupid Little who can't keep his mouth shut.

I'm really curious how long Connor will manage to keep himself safe and how his relationship with Beth will continue.

Technically he can't stay in DD as small as he is, much too dangerous.

But as small as Beth is by DD standards, she could go into our dimension.

The holograms for changing diapers I find very creepy and dangerous.

A hack and zack suppository here suppository there or a false report about the diaper.

Ne there I would not let me on it.

I'm really curious how it all continues.

So its implied but does demerit caps = daycare then = adoption?  might see it later in the story but wondering what the whole daycare experience entails, although i can hazard alot of guesses based on other DD universe stories.

in this particular world/story do they all know what they are getting into? are they told or do they agree that screwing up in some ways basically leads to enslavement ?  assuming the loop i listed above?  obviously there is some fowl play but in general they wouldnt state that but I also cant believe most people would even consider it, or that our side of the portal would even allow it with out full consent and even then....

if they are not told, is our side (government etc) aware?  or just willfully ignorant? "morning jim, we get anyone back from the exchange program this year? "  "No Phil, all unaccounted for"  hmm thats 1038 these last few years, wonder whats up...."

LOL

Not that its a problem as its a  story in this universe , just wondering what your head cannon is.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 35 - 7/7/2023

I wonder what would happen if an Amazon went into the AI changing rooms and either their underwear was wet for whatever reason or if their pants was wet either by like juice or water that they spilled or someone had splashed on them for whatever reason? Would the AI only react with Littles? Can the AI tell the difference between water, juice or excitement or any liquid other then pee? Would it treat it the same regardless if it could tell the difference? How easy is it to be hacked? 

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Ah yes the scene at Little Seminar reminds me of Stacy's first session there.

How every year there is a stupid Little who can't keep his mouth shut.

Yes, there is a very repetitive set of mistakes by these portal littles especially!

2 hours ago, Sararei said:

So its implied but does demerit caps = daycare then = adoption? 

Depends on track. If you give yourself to student services it’s a pleasant college orphanage for you. They’re really pretty good to those littles - saving regression for their adoptive parents. If you demerit out but don’t overly burn bridges there’s another orphanage attached to the college daycare. They’re going to play mind games and regress the littles, but not brutally so. The ones who go out with a bang (like he did) will go to an etiquette center where legalities may not be observed… 

in this particular world/story do they all know what they are getting into? are they told or do they agree that screwing up in some ways basically leads to enslavement ?  assuming the loop i listed above?  obviously there is some fowl play but in general they wouldnt state that but I also cant believe most people would even consider it, or that our side of the portal would even allow it with out full consent and even then....

There’s been a 40 year history at this point. I may tell it at some point down the road… Rumors, government interventions, closures of portals, gaslighting, and,ore have taken place. For the most part their exchange group most likely believed such things were fake or in the past. They didn’t really believe whatever was going to happen to them. 

39 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I wonder what would happen if an Amazon went into the AI changing rooms and either their underwear was wet for whatever reason or if their pants was wet either by like juice or water that they spilled or someone had splashed on them for whatever reason? Would the AI only react with Littles? Can the AI tell the difference between water, juice or excitement or any liquid other then pee? Would it treat it the same regardless if it could tell the difference? How easy is it to be hacked? 

good questions! Maybe someday I’ll address them!

26 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Guessing Connor ends up in Kelly's group and putting together Kelly's script with a part just perfect for Connor.

we’ll see what happens!

16 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I don't know if this is intentional but the tags are missing which makes it untraceable so the story.

Thanks for letting me know… I retagged it!

You would think that there would be no way someone over 5 feet tall with people over 12 feet tall around them could be that stupid.  I would think that way if I didn't if I didn't see it on the news every week when someone is confronted by a cop and only makes matters worse by arguing, fighting or running.🙂 

37 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

You would think that there would be no way someone over 5 feet tall with people over 12 feet tall around them could be that stupid.  I would think that way if I didn't if I didn't see it on the news every week when someone is confronted by a cop and only makes matters worse by arguing, fighting or running.🙂 

To be fair, these are college students away from home. They are looking to assert their independence as adults for the first time. So Amazons blatantly trying to baby them is both unbelievable and insulting. 

They also probably figured that they wouldn't even be allowed to go to another dimension without some guarantee of safety. So it all comes as a shock to find out there is no safety and only the thin veneer of equality.

I understand you are traveling and truly appreciate the efforts to get another chapter out. Seemed like this chapter was just setting the stage for exciting things to come. Still enough reminder to let us know that no one is safe from the daycare. I know that at times my temper can get the better of me but I am still capable of reigning myself in before making some serious life changing decisions. Liam allowed the Dean to get under his skin with that 8 weeks of diapers comment. Connor needs to stay focused and keep that from happening. 

SPOILERS for previous works and current story (maybe?) but it seems its already been discussed in comments before and im just not reading them and/or very slow in the head :)

lol I just had one of those, oh shyt moments.  I was reading your other work on and off with Exchanged and was at the BBQ family chapter and up to now i was like, hmm something feels familiar, but sides the college name nothing was connecting fully, but a few things and names were popping in my head....then the grandfather says he teaches martial arts and that finally was the wait a minute moment.   looked up some names via search and saw some familiar characters lol

going to give a good bit of new context

• Like 1

SPOILERS for previous works and current story (maybe?) but it seems its already been discussed in comments before and im just not reading them and/or very slow in the head :)

lol I just had one of those, oh shyt moments.  I was reading your other work on and off with Exchanged and was at the BBQ family chapter and up to now i was like, hmm something feels familiar, but sides the college name nothing was connecting fully, but a few things and names were popping in my head....then the grandfather says he teaches martial arts and that finally was the wait a minute moment.   looked up some names via search and saw some familiar characters lol

going to give a good bit of new context

Both exchange and this story are set in the same universe.

Connor is the son of Stacy.

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Connor is the son of Stacy

So the real question is will Connor be returning to his home dimension as Conney, the way his nest mother is treating him it feels like he is already on the path to that change which we may see become a reality if the group he has been put in for the film find that their assigned studio is a home setting for a young family. Being in the same group Kelly would jump at the opportunity to put the little she has her eye on back in daytime diapers and playing the part of a babygirl. .

On 7/7/2023 at 12:54 PM, CCApril said:

Great chapter! Can't wait for Connor's evening with Mackenzie! Breast milk to cool off from spicy food. Be careful Connor!

April

Thanks for the comment! (And sorry for my delay in responding!) 🙂

On 7/7/2023 at 2:23 PM, Baby Billy said:

True.

On 7/7/2023 at 3:05 PM, TerranV said:

To be fair, these are college students away from home. They are looking to assert their independence as adults for the first time. So Amazons blatantly trying to baby them is both unbelievable and insulting. 

They also probably figured that they wouldn't even be allowed to go to another dimension without some guarantee of safety. So it all comes as a shock to find out there is no safety and only the thin veneer of equality.

<nod> Thanks for the comment! 🙂

On 7/7/2023 at 10:55 PM, CDfm said:

I Liam allowed the Dean to get under his skin with that 8 weeks of diapers comment. 

Luca in this case, not Liam. He hasn't bitten the bullet yet! And yes, 8 weeks of diapers definitely was the straw that broke the camel's back for him!

18 hours ago, Sararei said:

looked up some names via search and saw some familiar characters lol

Yes, there are many connections. A family tree has been requested, I'll provide that in about 10 more chapters. Some spoilers would be given if I provided it now. It'll probably help people put characters/history in better context. Thanks for the comment! 🙂

8 hours ago, Tracey said:

So the real question is will Connor be returning to his home dimension as Conney, the way his nest mother is treating him it feels like he is already on the path to that change which we may see become a reality if the group he has been put in for the film find that their assigned studio is a home setting for a young family. Being in the same group Kelly would jump at the opportunity to put the little she has her eye on back in daytime diapers and playing the part of a babygirl. .

We'll see what happens! 🤷‍♀️ 

Thanks for the comment! 🙂

On 7/7/2023 at 5:25 PM, Guilend said:

Amazonian holographics changing room programmer: "Why would we need to program the holograms to differentiate between Bigs and Mids versus Littles? Or the cause of wet pants. First off, while most Mids are just Littles in denial it is obvious that no true Big would have any reason to worry about an inspection of their underwear. And any Big or Mid who can't keep their pants dry and isn't mature enough to take precautions of their own volition needs the helpful care our holograms can provide. So yes, there are diapers and pull ups sized for Mids and Bigs on the supply shelves but they are only there partly for the use of any Mids and Bigs with properly documented health impairments and mostly due to legislation about equal treatment and the need to be ready for the extremely unlikely arrival of a Big who has piddled their pants.

"Furthermore rumors of backdoor commands that will allow you to make use of the holographic changing room without records being kept or duplicating serial numbered diapers and tamper evident tapes are just that, rumors. The holographic changing rooms can't open such a diaper, remove wet or soiled padding, and insert fresh dry padding. Who has ever heard of such a thing or the ability to print on demand decorative patterns onto secret stashes of plain diapers identical looking to the shells of tamper resistant diapers? Certainly not any of us in the programming department who have large student loans to pay off. Sending a weekly twenty AnonCredits to MyFriendFreddy@remailer.seasteadfive.onion woud be a waste of time and money because I wouldn't have any weekly passphrases to share. Thirty credits wouldn't get you a command to stun and hypnotize someone who is carrying you against your will into a holographic changing room because once again there are most certainly no backdoor commands."

• Haha 5

Chapter 36: Trust

I WOKE UP to my diaper being pulled off, “Finally waking up, huh?” Mackenzie asked me. She quickly ticked my belly, “Since you’re awake and have a dry diapee, why don’t you go try the potty?”

I nodded and found myself carried to the potty and sat on it. It took no time to have my bladder releasing, and I was surprised by how full it was. “Good boy,” Mackenzie cooed as she wiped me unasked. A moment later, the swim diaper was held open for me, and I was dressed in my swimsuit.

My morning started off well with more laps, and I found myself racing a large body again after a while. I’d lapped the person several times before Mackenzie again pulled me out of the water. Miss Lilly had started treading water then and said, “I wish our dorm could participate in the intramural swimming contests; you would place well!”

I just laughed, “I can only wish, Miss Lilly.”

Mackenzie had helped me into the shower after she checked the swim diaper for any signs of a mess. I’d shaken my head and got ready as fast as I could that morning. I could finish getting ready before she pulled anyone from their pods by hurrying through my morning routine and tossing my hair into a low ponytail.

As I hurriedly worked on my Screenplay homework with the university’s computer, I watched her pull the other guys out of the pods. Each was as deeply asleep as I had been, and I wondered if there was more to it than being tired? I also watched every nest member get marked down as wet for their night diaper. Liam no longer had a potty chart, but Mackenzie made a big deal about teasing him for being poopy too! ‘That must suck to be stuck in a poopy diaper overnight!’ I thought. ‘Of course, he will probably get used to it pretty soon. Mom said she got desensitized pretty quickly.’

‘Why am I the only one still dry at night?’ I worried I was standing out in a way that would get me negative attention.

The extra time before everyone else was up paid off, though, as I managed to get through the homework for Screenwriting and made a good start on a couple of assignments that I knew from the syllabi would be coming up for other classes.

Liam was carried to breakfast instead of walking. “I just don’t want to bend over to grab your hand today,” Mackenzie told him as she loaded him on her hip. “Besides, it’s not like you weigh much!”

Liam had turned bright red, and I couldn’t help but feel an odd jealousy as she carried him as the rest of our nest walked beside her to breakfast. I found myself sitting with the group I was considering ‘my friends,’ now out of the littles, with Ava and Amy. They had three other friends on the other side at a long, short table we sat at together.

I leaned over to Ava and quietly asked, “Is anyone in your nest not wetting the bed at night?”

“Connor… that’s…”

“Embarrassing, I know. So…?”

She shook her head, “Everyone, including myself, has been wet every night. I really don’t understand it! According to my mom, I haven’t wet the bed since I was three.” She blushed, “I even checked and messaged her asking last night.”

I nodded, “They’re doing something to everyone.”

“Really?” She asked in surprise. “This girl Maya,” she pointed towards a dark-haired girl about her height at an adjacent table, “said something new had to be happening. She said no one in the nests was staying dry since they returned from break.”

I nodded, “I’m worried…”

“The diapers keep it from being too bad,” she told me, “or have you been having the other kind of accidents?”

I blushed, “No, the problem is I’m the only one who isn’t having those accidents.”

She looked at me, “How?”

I shrugged, “I have some ideas, but I’m worried it will get me noticed if I’m the only one who’s not. Would you let me know if you hear anything being said about me?”

Ava looked perplexed but nodded. “I should hopefully be seeing Professor Owens today, too; he is sitting in on a couple of my classes this semester to learn more about the Big’s history here.”

“We’ll see how long he lasts,” I said quietly.

“Huh?”

“He almost wet himself in my meeting with him and Dean Northrup last week.”

She looked like she was about to ask more questions, but right then, Kaylee, her nest mother, came up. “Come on, Ava sweetie, we need to make sure you’re in a dry Pull-Up and ready for your classes today!”

I looked at her, and she blushed, “I’m not….” She tried to argue.

Miss Kaylee was more than twice her height, and I had a feeling she could be terrifying, but she just gently lifted her under her arms and stood Ava on the seat she had been sitting on. A quick tug up of her skirt pulled it upwards to where the waistband was the only part still in place. It showed off a pink Pull-Up that was certainly not dry given how swollen it was, and the princess crowns had disappeared!

“If you were getting ready to say you’re not wet?” Kaylee said sternly.

“I was going to say that wet, but I was wrong Miss Kaylee; sorry.”

I worried she’d get scolded more, but instead, she was given a hug, “That’s quite okay! Sometimes little girls like you don’t know they wet that much! Usually, that means we probably should just use diapees, but we’ll keep trying Pull-Ups a little longer, though - maybe today is a fluke!”

Ava shook as she grabbed her bag and followed Miss Kaylee and most of her nest out of the dining hall. Amy looked across at me then, having been one of the few girls not gone by then. “That’s getting old,” she said.

“Did you end up with Pull-Ups after what Dean Northrup said the other day?” I asked.

She shook her head, “Not until I can have only one wet diaper a day,” she sighed. “Miss Madelyn says sleeping counts, so it only takes one mistake or not being able to reach the potty… and let’s just say it happens more than that.”

“Sorry,” I told her.

She shrugged, “Ready to go to classes?”

I nodded, “Yeah, probably should get going.”

I shouldered the backpack that weighed more today with the weight of the school laptop, my laptop, and the tablet. All of those were pretty thin and light devices, but when you added them up, they still weighed a quarter or more of my new body weight!

I hiked to the Kilby Center on my own and stopped by the bathroom before heading to my Intelligence class. I’d completed all the homework for that class, and I felt well prepared as I entered and found Professor Turing setting up for the lecture. I noted the high chair seat was clipped to the long table but decided to see if I could just sit in a chair first.

Before I could even consider assembling the folding booster seat, though, I had a set of large hands picking me up. “Let me help you!” the female voice said, and I realized it was Skylar as I turned to see her. She wasted no time buckling the safety straps and setting my bag before me. “There you go, cutie!” she said as she ran a hand through the loose part of my ponytail.

“Umm… thanks,” I said awkwardly.

“You’re welcome!” She said, then whispered, “Look, I’m sorry if it seemed like I was overbearing the other day. I will fully admit that I have problems with my stupid hormones and mothering instincts.”

I looked at her with surprise at the admission, “I accept your apology; I know from my family that it’s hard for you to resist sometimes.”

She laughed, “I wish it was only sometimes! It’s like a constant thing for me, but I don’t want to force a Little to be my baby. I guess I kind of hope someday I can find someone who actually wants to be cared for by me.”

I nodded nervously at her, “I hope you can understand that’s not my goal?”

She nodded, “I promise I won’t push anything on you. I just may not be able to resist helping you if I see you struggling to do something?”

I shrugged, “As long as you’ll take no for an answer if I say it?”

She tensed but clearly forced herself to agree, “I promise.”

“Good enough for me,” I said with a smile.

She smiled back and then asked quietly, “Listen… I’m really embarrassed to ask this, but did you understand the homework?”

I looked up at her, “It wasn’t hard?”

Her face fell, “It was to me?”

“What didn’t you understand?” I asked her.

Professor Turing glanced over at us as she explained what she was having trouble with. It was about ten minutes before class began, so I did my best to walk her through where she was lost.

“I wish you could help me study!” She said, “That already makes more sense,” she blushed.

“I don’t have much free time in my schedule, but if you want to get together for lunch tomorrow, I might be able to help you then?”

“I’m not on the meal plan since I moved off campus… Would they let you eat at one of the other restaurants here?”

“I think they will?” I shrugged, “How about we trade numbers, and I’ll ask?”

“What time do you have a break tomorrow?” She asked after trading contact info.

“I should be off from 13 o’clock in the morning until I need to get to my next class at about 1:40 in the afternoon?”

She nodded, “I’m not free for long then… You have a big gap between classes?”

“Only on Thursdays, Tuesdays I’ve got a seminar I have to be at in the middle of that.”

“Maybe next week…?” we discussed a couple ideas and decided we would have to finalize a time this weekend.

We were about to keep talking, as I did think the girl was mostly harmless – even if she was clearly baby crazy - but Professor Turing began speaking.

BETH WENT ABOUT her morning as calmly as she could, even as she cursed her schedule. She’d basically locked herself in her room last night to study. She was at least gratified that she didn’t feel completely lost in her Logic or Fields and Waves classes that morning in the beginning. Unfortunately, by the end of the class, the professors had both chosen to push the next steps, and she felt like she was back to being impossibly behind in understanding!

In an effort to catch the concepts she’d missed, she carried her notes and tablet to lunch and sat down in a corner to try and figure out what the professor wanted. She was so into her work she didn’t even realize she’d had company join her for a long while.

“Umm…” she jumped, “How long have you been there?”

Connor smiled at her, “Just a few minutes. I didn’t want to interrupt? Do you mind if I sit here? I promise I’ll just be working on my own work?”

She saw he had his tablet propped against his lap and the table even as he was munching on some fries.

“Umm… sure?”

“What are you working on anyway?”

“This stupid Fields and Waves chapter…” she groaned and explained it to him.

Connor smiled at her, and Beth couldn’t help but think, ‘I love looking at his face. He’s cute,’ she thought. ‘I wonder if he would ever let me play with that hair of his?’

When she finished explaining what she was lost on, he said, “Okay, well, assuming nothing has changed with the dimensions methods, you just need to…”

Twenty minutes with Connor was like the two hours of class should have been with her professor. She now understood what was being taught, and it took everything in her not to leap across the table and hug him. “So, what are you working on?” she asked him.

He sighed, “Holo Field Theory, I was able to get caught up last night before today’s class and thought I was going to be better off? Well, I guess I was, but there are still so many unique terms and concepts that I’ve never heard that I will have to spend several more hours again on it!”

She nodded, “That’s how I felt before you helped me. I doubt I can help much, but what are you stuck on?”

Connor explained the parts he was struggling with, and Beth found herself shaking her head, “I recognize about every other word you’re saying, Connor… I can see why people say that’s a nightmare class. It’s almost as bad as the portal physics majors talking about their dimensional wormhole homework.”

Connor sighed, “I’ll get it; it’s just going to take a lot more hours of studying.”

“Do you have enough time for it all?” Beth found herself asking. “I was up till after midnight last night trying to get everything done; I can’t imagine they let you stay up that late?”

Connor shook his head, “No, definitely not normally.”

“Not normally?”

Connor looked around, “Mackenzie is taking me to some spicy eating contest tonight after the nest is asleep?”

Beth looked worriedly at Connor, “Are you nuts? Those things are like deathtraps for Littles?”

“Remember me at the restaurant last week? I think I’ll be fine.”

“This is the one at Westerfield Hall tonight?”

He shrugged, “I’m guessing? She didn’t say?”

“Maybe Cassie and I will stop by and make sure you can live through things?” Beth found herself saying.

Connor smiled, “That would be nice.”

Beth felt her insides feel funny with that smile, and she couldn’t help but be sure she was really having a crush on this smaller guy. Eventually, they needed to head to class, so they walked together to Euler Hall and separated to go to their separate classes.

As she sat down in Calculus, she hoped she could make it through the semester without breaking her heart with her crush.

I SAT DOWN on my booster and made it through the one class that clicked fairly easily for me that day. At one point, Doctor Nash started calling on each of us for answers, and I’d been pleased that I’d had the correct one. Molly had been the only other person in the room to answer one correctly, and we were both trying to pin down a time study after class ended. “So… maybe Mondays after this class?” she suggested.

I nodded, “I think that will work!”

“Sure, you can’t do Saturday?”

I shook my head, “My grandma will pick me up for the weekend.”

“Your grandmother is really Professor Westerfield?” She asked.

I nodded, “Yes, she is.”

“That’s crazy! Anyway, I’ll see you Friday then. Are you sure you don’t need any help in the bathroom?” She asked as we reached the bathrooms I was heading to.

“I’m good, thanks!” I told her.

She looked genuinely torn to leave me, but I was proud of her for tamping down those instincts she’d told me about. As I used the folding step to reach the urinal, I thought about how Mom had said Grandma struggled with the same thing, especially her first week after she arrived so short. I was deep in my thoughts as I walked back to the nest room and put on my goggles to work on Holo homework first, then my other classes.

Mackenzie showed up at some point, “You still want to join me tonight?” she asked.

I noticed that Grayson suddenly looked interested.

“Sure, I said I would?”

She smiled, “Great! Once we get everyone ready for bed tonight, I’ll get you ready, and we’ll go.”

I smiled nervously and said, “Okay.”

“You going to get anything to eat before lights out?”

I shook my head, “Figure I might as well save the room for the challenge.”

“Okay then,” she said and walked to her apartment door, closing it behind her.

I looked at the clock and saw we had about ninety more minutes until the lights were out. I was about to put my goggles back on, but Grayson came over, “What was that about?”

“A deal I made with her; she’s going to take me to a spicy food-eating contest tonight.”

“What?!?” He asked me. “That’s after lights out?” He practically sputtered, “And are you crazy? Littles can’t even stand the first round of that?”

“What’s he talking about?” Logan asked.

Soon I had all of the nest trying to talk me out of being stupid. Even Liam looked like he thought I was being crazy this time.

They wasted about fifteen minutes of my time before I got them to go away, and I got to work again. As Mackenzie put everyone in their night diapers, Grayson came to me and said, “You realize she’s taking way too much interest in you, right?”

I nodded, “Yeah, but better to keep your enemies closer,” I told him. “Besides, I’m looking forward to us making a profit tonight!”

He shook his head but said, “Your funeral.”

When everyone was finished, she came for me and said, “I know you can use the big boy potty, but given we’re putting you straight to bed when we get back, I’m going to put you in your nighttime diaper.”

“What if I need to go before bed?”

“Then I’ll take it off if you let me know.”

I nodded as I knew there was no choice in it. Normally I pulled the dry Pull-Up down, but she instead just ripped the sides of my pull-up apart like it was messy and needed to be changed. The diaper that she dressed me in was just a standard baby diaper. Still, I knew I couldn’t easily pull the tapes loose from my experience the first day. She pulled the tie and button-up shirt off of me, and instead, from somewhere, she pulled out a pale green Emerson University onesie that featured a diapered Griffin on the front. The onesie seemed more of a pale color meant for a girl instead of a boy. She pulled the crotch closed and snapped the tail together before pulling up the pants I’d worn with my uniform. “We should probably have put some of your jeans on you that I saw your grandma bought,” she told me.

I shrugged, “these are already worn.”

She nodded, “Do you like the shirt?”

I blushed, “It’s a little… much for me.”

She smirked, “Good; hopefully, everyone will be so caught up with how cute you are! But first, we need to do your hair!” Mackenzie carried me into her apartment and placed me into a highchair. I remembered being off to the side before. She didn’t buckle me into the harness, so it was just a tall seat at that moment. I sat still as she brushed my hair, and I could feel her pulling it to the sides.

“Are you putting my hair into pigtails?” I asked, blushing but secretly feeling goosebumps up and down my body. Something about her care made me feel good.

“Why yes, I am,” she said with a smirk as she peeked around, “I told you I wanted to play with your hair!”

When she finished, she showed me myself in the mirror, and I realized I looked more like I belonged in the girl’s nest then. Two bows that matched my onesie were tied off in cute bows. “There, everyone will believe you’re being punished for being stubborn, and we can enjoy ourselves tonight without any of the other mommies saying anything!”

“What about the other guys?” I asked as she moved to pick me up.

She smiled, “They’re already asleep, cutie. Let’s go!”

I couldn’t help but look at the dimly lit pods as she placed me on her hip and carried me like a toddler out of the room. Unless they were faking it, it appeared she was right, ‘What is up with those pods?’ I wondered.

The diaper bag she grabbed on her way out didn’t make me feel much better about my nerves, but I tried to trust her as she carried me to Westerfield Hall!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!!! Please consider leaving me a 'Like' and a Comment! The next couple of chapters are some of my favorites... so I might be convinced to post again this weekend with enough Likes/Comments. I'm not going to put a number on it, I'll let you know if you hit it, though! 

As always, if you enjoy my writing, please consider purchasing one of my novels on Amazon! If you do purchase them, please consider leaving me a 5-star review to help aid them in showing up on search results!

• Like 29
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 36 - 7/14/2023
2 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Conner might be developing a crush on the nest mother.

🤷‍♀️ Thanks for the comment! 🙂

1 hour ago, Taki said:

Looks like it's about time for Connor to start making and/or getting in trouble. :D

1 hour ago, Panther Cub said:

Uh-oh! What kind of Little Mischief could he possibly get into?

Connor would neeeever get into any trouble... 

That being said he is about to start living his fullest life! 😈 Thanks for the comments!

• Like 1

I wish Stacy had drilled into Connor's head, with a few smacks on the butt if necessary: DON'T TRUST ANY AMAZONE.

I don't know yet what will happen but I wouldn't be surprised if Connor's food is spiked with something afterwards.

Does he have something against laxatives like Stacy did back then?

I don't think so.

Oh man Connor you are so incredibly naive.

• Like 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24