LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

10 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I know, to be fair I can't help but think of you when she makes appearances. I knew you would be her biggest fan! 😈

I don't know about biggest fan, but I'm definitely in the top two lol. All of your other DD stories I've reread the parts about Amazon's being diapered many times over. I thought the one in Inbetween at the daycare was the best. But I have a feeling that Neveah will out pace that big time lol. I've reread the part of Neveah getting taken by security and eventually taken to the cafeteria and her messing scene almost more times then the two scenes in Inbetween about the daycare worker lol. 

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

I knew Mackenzie was after Connor. The privileges he's been getting are gonna come back to bite him.

Definitely someone to be wary of! 

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

33 minutes ago, Tracey said:

Mackenzie has a plan for her night off with Connor, wanting to braid his hair is a clue, will he be spending his night off out on the town as her baby girl?

🤷‍♀️ Who knows what goes through the minds of a Big? Thanks for the comment! 🙂

8 Votes to go if you want an extra chapter tonight or tomorrow night! 🙂 

(It'll be fairly late Sunday night if you make it then instead of today - or it'll be Friday! 😈)

2 hours ago, babykamper said:

I had to hit like cause I can’t help but feed my brothers addiction lol

52 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Yay thank you. I owe your wife. 

You two must be quite the pair! Only 3 away here now. (6 on WattPad since I set that bar a lot higher) 😈

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

You two must be quite the pair! Only 3 away here now. (6 on WattPad since I set that bar a lot higher) 😈

We've been told we are. When we lived together recently, his wife was constantly saying things like I don't know what I'm going to do with you two lol. We're identical twins lol

I feel loved! 😈Here's the next chapter! Thanks for the likes! 

Chapter 31: First Day

I ATTEMPTED TO look ‘cool’ as I pulled out my tablet as other students came into class while sitting in a baby’s highchair. There looked to be a dozen students in this class, with eight guys and just three girls besides myself. All of them were Bigs, without even a Tweener in sight.

“Hi, cutie, may I sit here?” One of the slightly smaller giant girls sat next to me and asked.

“Sure…?” I responded. ‘Not like I’m going anywhere in this?’ I thought to myself.

The chair harness wasn’t constricting enough to keep me from reaching my tablet and some other supplies I had on the desk to take notes. I could even get into my bag for my computer or my phone if I needed them. Still, the harness would definitely prevent me from leaving until one of these giants helped out!

“I’m Skylar,” the large girl said a moment later.

I looked up at her and felt like I was in danger of being eaten alive, “Connor,” I told her politely as her hand enveloped my whole arm in a handshake.

“How come I’ve never met you before if you’re in this class?” She asked.

I smiled, “I’m an exchange student.”

“Wait, you tested high enough to get into this class?” She asked, surprised.

I smiled, “I did well enough,” I told her.

Professor Turing let out a small laugh from where she must have been eavesdropping. “Well enough?” She looked at me and shook her head. Fortunately for me, she didn’t elaborate.

“What’s your major?” I asked her politely.

“Computer Science, you?”

“Computer Science and Filmmaking,” I replied.

“Ooh, we may have some other classes together then! What else are you taking?”

I could tell the last thing on this girl’s mind was my finishing a college degree, but Mom had impressed on me the concept of ‘don’t panic’ when dealing with the giant students. There was a limit to what they could really do to me as long as I didn’t demerit out!

I was relieved to learn that we only shared that class!

Before she could pump me for any more information, Professor Turing began the class by turning on her three-dimensional projector at the front, displaying the course title stacked in a font that looked like plastic pieces stacked on each other. “Welcome back to all of you, and welcome to our one exchange student for the semester!”

I blushed as she drew attention to me.

“This course is one of the first advanced courses for most of you in your coursework, and you should be prepared for this to be a stretch of most of your abilities. Our understanding of Computational Intelligence has advanced so far in the past four decades that I believe we could probably spend ten years discussing this topic and not even scratch the surface! That being said, we will do what we can…”

BETH SAT IN a swivel chair behind the table in her classroom, and she was grateful that the Kilby Center had recently been renovated and had all new furniture brought in. Her chair was quite comfortable as her professor began to speak, “Digital Logic Design is a bit of a throwback to the early years of computational science. Many of you may even ask if it’s even relevant in today’s age! I believe it is because this is a bit like you learning sixty plus sixty in preschool.”

Beth heard several people around the room sigh, but the instincts she developed as a Betweener meant she stayed silent even if she agreed with them. ‘Last thing I want to do is draw attention!’

She looked around the room from her second-row seat and saw a few Littles sprinkled about the room. The ones who were native by now had figured out ways to prop themselves up in the tall seats for these classes to see over the tables. She noted that one boy was fidgeting and going back and forth from his knees to rear and back in, trying to figure out a way to see. Unable to see his face, she could only see the brown hair that looked vaguely familiar to her from the past few days. ‘Probably one of the exchange students,’ she thought before returning her attention to the professor.

The syllabus he went over was straightforward, and she knew this should be one of her easier courses this semester. ‘I mean, ultimately, it’s all True or False, right?’ she reminded herself.

She had no doubt it would never be that simple, though!

They were walking out of the room, and she realized she knew a couple of her classmates she recognized from semesters past and casually said ‘hi’ to them. She was just about to go to the open elevator when she heard a loud, “Put me down, you crazy bitch!!!!!”

She turned and saw the fidgeting boy, who looked even more familiar, now flailing against a girl several feet taller than Beth.

“Wow, you just want that spanking from Dean Northrup, huh?” The girl easily contained him inside her arms like one would do with a toddler who was having a tantrum. “You’re soaked, we just needed to change your diapee, but since you’re acting like this, it’s clear you need to see her.”

“No, please, don’t!!!!” He cried.

Beth forced herself into the elevator before it closed so she wouldn’t have to be confined to watch the horrible situation. She was grateful as the door shut to move on to her next class, and silence took hold. She had a thirty-minute break until her Fields and Waves class. A bathroom break and a chance to maybe text some friends seemed like a good way to distract from what had probably been the beginning of a Little’s descent into forced babyhood.

AT THE END of the lecture, I packed my things in my bag and saw that Skylar was staring at me. “Did you really pass your way into this class?”

I nodded, “I did pretty well on the test.”

“Do you think you can help me in this class?”

I laughed, “Maybe? Any chance you could help me out of this seat?” I nodded towards Professor Turing, “She seems busy?”

She smiled, “Sure, cutie, I can do that!”

I had tried the buckle but already established it was ‘Little Proof.’ Mom had made some things she thought I could use on such buckles before I came, but I hadn’t even considered adding one to my bag that morning!

Skylar first placed her backpack on her shoulders and reached down in front of my stomach. Momentarily she tickled my stomach, making me giggle and also realize a bathroom break was needed soon! With her giant size and strength, she had no problems undoing it and picked me up underneath my arms, and placed me on her hip.

“Umm…” I started to say as her hand suddenly pulled the front of my elastic pants down.

“Wow, look at you, cutie! Those are the exact same training pants my nephew wears!” She pressed her finger to my nose, “But, unlike him, it seems like you actually can keep them dry! Good boy!”

I turned red, “I don’t usually have accidents?”

“Emerson tends to have a lot of cuties like you who say that! I have a feeling you probably need to go potty, though, so let’s take care of that! I can even give you a ride to your next class if you want?”

I sighed, “I’m guessing asking you to please put me down isn’t going to do me much good?”

She made a face, “But… I’m just.”

“Miss Parker, right?” I heard from in front of us. We both turned to see Professor Turing looking at us.

“Yes, Professor?”

“Do you know who Connor is?”

“Umm… Connor? From one of the other dimensions?”

Professor Turing smiled, “He’s also the grandson of Professor Westerfield.”

I felt Skyler’s arms stiffen then, her face turned to look at me, “Really?”

I nodded, “Really.”

Without another word, she sat me on my feet, straightened my tie and the lapel of the silly blazer I was required to wear, and bolted out the door.

“Umm… thanks?” I said to Professor Turing, who handed me my backpack.

“You’re very welcome, sweetie. You were wise not to struggle or pitch a fit; that could have landed you in quite a pickle! Now I’m guessing you probably have another class to get to?”

I nodded, then went down to the restroom I had found before. A tall guy watched me use my folding stool in front of the urinal while doing his business and then saw me move it to the sink. “Pretty clever,” he told me with a smile. “Most Littles just keep doing this weird hopping thing every time I see them try.”

I shrugged, “Work smarter, not harder.”

I followed the tall guy out the door, “I’m Carter, by the way,” he said.

“Connor,” I said with a smile. ‘Mom always said the guys were less baby crazy. Hopefully, this is one of the ‘normal’ ones.

“What’s your major? I saw you were back there in the Intelligence class?”

“Computer Science and Filmmaking,” I told him as he pressed the elevator call button. “You?”

“Computer Engineering,” he said. “Might even end up with some similar coursework this semester, then. What’s your next class?”

“Holographic Field Theory?”

He laughed, “We actually do have that one together.”

As the elevator descended, I found this probably was one of the good guys, and we had a great conversation as we left the Kilby Center and walked to Marconi Hall, a few buildings away. As we walked in the distance, I could hear wailing, but it didn’t sound like a baby. Looking out down the sidewalk towards the main administration building, I could see the source was someone being carried towards it. ‘Wonder who got in trouble?’ I couldn’t help but wonder.

Carter asked me a question then, though, and I shrugged and knew there was nothing I could do for whoever it was. Since he had been in the building before, he easily guided us to the large elaborate lab space on the second floor where our class was being held.

I felt my jaw drop as I looked around the huge spacious room! It was roughly oval in shape, and around the room’s exterior were a series of tables and what looked like lenses or emitters? I followed Carter’s lead to a table and chair. I used my folded booster and the adjustment on the chair to get me tall enough to be relatively comfortable at the table.

I soon saw an animation of little tiny particles of snow begin to float in the center of the room. Those particles began combining themselves into bigger pieces at random. A display of assembling pieces and parts finally resolved into a snow monster smiling at us and randomly hopping around the room, eating little snowballs on the floor.

It was both visually stunning and a little terrifying simultaneously as the monster came right up to my face! I swore I could feel the heat of its body and smell the stench of its breath!

A man came from the side of the room where I hadn’t noticed him standing and said, “Good morning, my name is Doctor Daniel Davis, and I would like to welcome you to Holographic Field Theory! Probably my favorite class to teach because I get to do demonstrations like that!”

My classmates and I gave him a bit of applause, and I realized this was another pretty small class of maybe eighteen other students?

A series of words began to display then, with the holographic snow monster throwing up pieces of himself to form them. “This semester, we will spend time looking at all of the essential elements of modern-day holographic field projection. We’ll begin with the particle theory through which the imagery works, look into the stasis field theory for stabilizing and making holograms solid and able to interact with real objects and people, and finish the semester with some practical hands-on applications of the technology.”

Doctor Davis spent a fair amount of time on the course plan, “There will be only two tests through the semester. Those will be weighted fifty percent of your final grade. The other fifty percent will comprise three major projects you will complete.”

He spent maybe twenty minutes of our two-hour class on the syllabus, tests, and questions and then began diving right in!

I began frantically taking notes as he mentioned a word salad of terms I had no prior knowledge of!

BETH CAME OUT of her Fields and Waves class, already cringing about the workload she would have to deal with! She had shouldered her backpack and decided lunch was the best way to distract from the stress to come!

Stopping by a restroom after her second class of the day was unavoidable. The coffee she had drank to try and help maintain her focus during class had run straight through her!

As she walked away from the restroom, she registered the men’s room opening and heard, “Hey Beth!” from behind her.

She turned and smiled at the short figure in front of her, “Hey Connor, how’s it going so far?”

He sighed, “I’m going to have so much work to do for this Holo-Field Theory class! I literally had no clue what half of the terms meant that Professor Davis just started talking about matter-of-factly about!”

Beth giggled, “Well, that makes two of us. Fields and Waves is going to eat my lunch!!!!”

“I may be able to help you with that one?” Connor looked at her and said shyly.

“How?”

“I took it last semester back home?” He shrugged, “I mean, it might be different here, but I think physics is still physics?”

She smiled, “I’ll take any help I can get on some of this stuff! I’m not looking forward to Calculus this afternoon either!!!”

Connor shrugged, “That’s the easy subject for me. Of course, I have no idea what the one I’m taking this afternoon will be like.”

The two of them maintained an easy conversation, and Beth could almost forget about his being half her height. ‘He really is sweet,’ she couldn’t help but think.

“Connor, there you are!” They heard as they walked into the dining hall together, having barely scanned their IDs, and entered the room.

“Hi, Miss Mackenzie, were you looking for me? I was just coming back from class to get lunch and then was going to stop by the room?”

“Well, I guess I’ll save you the trip,” she said as she approached him. “Who are you again?” She asked Beth.

“I’m Beth; our parents were friends in college.”

Beth realized Mackenzie had forgotten about her amid a Supreme Court Justice being in her room. “Oh right, your Justice Sylvester’s daughter?”

“Yep!”

“Oh… well… I guess it’s okay for you to be with her, Connor. Let me just check you to see how you’re doing!”

Beth cringed for the boy as the taller woman pulled down the front elastics of his pants enough that his Pull-Up was visible to anyone passing around. Beth noticed several large girls had longing looks at the scene as Mackenzie’s large hand squeezed the padding, and she said, “Good boy! You’re the only one in the nest I’ve checked who’s been dry so far this morning!”

Connor was lobster red right then, as he clearly could tell many people were watching the show. He said nothing as she pulled his pants back up, “Please come straight back after your last class!”

Neither of them moved for a moment while she walked away.

“That’s not awkward at all,” Connor griped.

Beth couldn’t help herself; she touched his shoulder to console him, “Let’s just get something to eat?”

I WAS MORTIFIED that my pants had been randomly pulled down in public for the second time that day. ‘You knew this was bound to happen,’ I kept reminding myself. ‘I wonder if diapers would result in less of that?’

Beth’s friend Livy joined us, having a similar break, and we were all chatting about our classes so far. They’d had two classes that morning too, and we were discussing having a study group session at some point when Dean Northrup appeared in the dining hall. She was dragging a red-faced Liam over to where she spotted Mackenzie.

“Good afternoon, Miss Mackenzie; I just needed to get Little Liam over here to you after we had an incident this morning with another student.”

She was speaking loudly enough we could hear her from halfway across the room. It was like watching a car crash, though; no one could look away as the cafeteria quieted down a lot.

“Oh? What happened, Liam?” She asked him while getting down on her knees to be closer to his level.

“Well, another student was trying to assist Liam when she realized he needed a diapee change, but he had a tantrum then and said some naughty words. We’ve had a discussion about what to do better next time. Now that he’s had some soap in his mouth and some bees in his diaper, we’re hopeful we won’t have any further problems.”

“Oh, my Liam! What are we going to do with you?” Mackenzie said as she put a hand on the boy’s back. I could tell Liam was close to breaking down right there. She looked back up at Dean Northrup, “How many demerits did he earn?”

“Nine, unfortunately, so hopefully, he doesn’t step out of line again. Another incident like today would mean he would demerit out, and we don’t want that, do we, Liam?”

Beth, Livy, and I made eye contact after Dean Northrup left, and the conversations picked up.

“Not the brightest one, is he?” Livy said.

“Not so far,” I agreed, hoping I wouldn’t find myself with my own ‘bees in my diaper!’”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading! Please keep pressing that Like button! Also please keep leaving comments too, I really do enjoy reading your thoughts. The serious and the silly always make me smile! 

LCW will have a new posting again on Friday! If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can just leave the stars and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 31 - 6/17/2023

As always, a very exciting chapter.

School starts and Connor makes the experiences similar to his mother.

Maybe he should mention here and there when it comes to the fact that he is an exchange student that his grandmother is Amanda Westerfield.

I think it would at least make people nicer and less dangerous.

So at least partially.

Liam can say goodbye I think personally.

I look forward to the interaction between Connor and Beth.

P.S. thanks for the greetings after the surgery.

Surgery is no fun.

But my goal is through from 180kg I weigh only 75kg and my belly was tightened.

Unfortunately I have now currently toothache and must Monday to the dentist suspected of caries.

If who wants to wish me luck I must be completely fit again until 15.08.2023 because my 2 year training as a tax official begins.

19 hours ago, TerranV said:

So it was Liam... was kinda hoping for his situation to improved. Doesn't look like that will be the case.

Definitely dire for him, we'll see if he ever gets his act together! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

17 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I think it would at least make people nicer and less dangerous.

Could make things worse in some cases too I'm afraid! We'll see what happens. Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Chapter 32: Now You Tell Me…

I FOUND MYSELF looking over at where Liam sat every now and then. At some point, Mackenzie had placed a plate of food before him, but he seemed not to be in the mood to eat. ‘Not that I blame him,’ I admitted.

“So, how were your classes this morning Connor?” Livy asked me, drawing my attention to the girl beside Beth.

I shrugged, “My first class made complete sense, and I don’t think I’ll have too many difficulties with it.”

“Which one is that?” Livy asked.

“Computational Intelligence?” I told her.

She looked at me oddly, “Most of my older friends who have taken that one have said it’s a nightmare class?”

I felt a sense of dread at that but shrugged, “Maybe I just am further along in knowledge? My second class is the one I figure will be a nightmare. I didn’t understand half the words Doctor Daniels was saying in Holo-Fields.”

“Huh?” Livy looked at Beth, “Know anyone who’s taken that one?”

Beth shrugged, “I think I might have heard one or two seniors mention it once, but it’s not in my major.” She sighed, “And I certainly wish Fields and Wave wasn’t in mine!”

Livy laughed, “You want to trade for my organic chemistry class?”

Beth shook her head rapidly, “I got through my chemistry requirements and am quite happy to not have to take another one of those classes. Give me pure physics-based science any day of the week!”

I had friends back home, of course, but I quickly settled into deciding that these two girls were awesome to hang out with. ‘I wish I was taller; I can’t imagine Beth ever being willing to go out with me.’

Before I knew it, the clock had run down, and we all needed to get to classes. “Where’s your next class, Connor?” Beth asked.

“Euler Hall?” I replied.

“Huh, we don’t have any of the same classes today, but you’re in the same buildings at the same times. That’s a weird coincidence. Livy, where are you going?”

“Same place as you, Calc IV,” she said.

“Oh yeah, forgot!” she smiled. “Shall we head to Euler then?”

With that, I found myself walking to the left of Beth and Livy on her right. The three of us kept up a banter about all sorts of topics as we walked to the building that housed most of the math classes at Emerson. Their class was in a lecture hall on the first floor, while mine was on the fifth, so I split off from them and headed up an elevator to discover what my Math Analysis class would bring. When I arrived on the fifth floor, though, I took a quick detour by the bathroom, ‘Don’t want to join Liam in diapers any sooner than I have to,’ I thought.

BETH WAS GLAD that Livy had the same class as her then. They found a seat about halfway back in the larger lecture hall. This class was one of the last she expected to have with a large group, but even still, she guessed there were only eighty students in the lecture hall as everyone filed in.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea to keep hanging out with him?” Livy asked from beside her while they waited for class to start.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Beth reflexively asked as she noted that the eight Littles who had somehow advanced to this class were walking to the front row of ‘Little Accessible Seats.’

“After the past few days of being targeted, aren’t you worried something will eventually happen?”

Beth sighed, “Terrified of it, to be honest.” She noticed several of those Littles now getting a boost into those ‘seats’ by wannabe mommies. ‘More like overgrown highchairs!’ she snorted in her mind.

“So why not just stay away from him?” Livy asked.

Beth turned to her, “I don’t honestly know… but… look...” She felt uncomfortable for a moment. “Dad has never told me everything… but Connor’s mom did something to help him before she left to go home. He’s never told me what, but I guess it was life-changing enough that he felt he owed her. For my dad to feel like that…?” She sighed, “I guess I feel like I have to ignore common sense here.”

“You like him, don’t you?” Livy asked.

“No!” Beth responded, probably too quickly, “he’s just like a… umm…?”

Livy giggled, “Don’t worry, I won’t tell him. I also won’t tell Cassie or Desiree – not that they haven’t already figured that out!”

Beth had never been so grateful for a math professor to begin droning on about calculus! As he started right then, it saved her from being interrogated anymore!

I FELT QUITE out of place in this larger world, but I took some solace that the others filing into the classroom looked as nerdy as anyone! Two Betweeners came in, but at a quick glance, there was no doubt that Littles were not expected in this classroom! While I’d been told many classes had the equivalent of booster seats or high chairs available, this room didn’t have those.

It also seemed to be lacking a crazy giant professor, from what I could tell! Instead, I saw a woman who, while significantly taller than me, looked like she was barely past Little status herself! I didn’t think she was a TA based on her age.

She saw me as I pulled my booster out and smiled, “Sorry, if I’d known there was a Little in my class this semester, I would have requested a different room?”

I shrugged, “This will work; I’m Connor Slane,” I told her politely.

“Doctor Nash,” she told me with a wide smile of her own. She looked in her mid-forties and looked very motherly, “It’s nice to meet you. Let me know if you change your mind; there’s probably a room open somewhere that’s more accessible.”

“Thanks!” I told her.

I had just planted the booster on the swivel chair when a girl saw me getting ready to climb up.

“Would you like a lift?” she asked me. “I’m guessing you can get up there, but…?”

I looked straight up at a girl who was probably about Cassie’s height. She had a mousy appearance, and she seemed less threatening than many of the Bigs I’d been around so far. “Umm… Sure?”

It took no further encouragement; she picked me up, sat me down on the booster, and commented, “You probably should have a seat belt or something here…?”

I shrugged, “We didn’t make it with one.”

“Here’s your bag,” she said, “I’m Molly, by the way.”

“Connor,” I said to her.

She sat beside me, “Not many Littles make it this far in the math department. What’s your major?”

“Computer Science and Filmmaking,” I told her. “You?”

She smiled, “Portal physics.”

“What year are you?” I asked.

“Junior, I assume you are too?”

I shook my head, “I’m a sophomore.”

“How are you in this class then?” She asked.

“I tested out of everything in the math placement. This class sounded interesting and maybe useful down the road?”

She shook her head, “You and I will be having study parties this semester.”

“Huh?”

“It’s odd enough they let a Little in this class, but if you managed to test out of everything, you’re going to be a better math student than most!”

I laughed, “We’ll see! I still have to convert everything in my head with the Base 60 system, which sometimes takes a bit more effort.”

“Huh?”

“I’m not from this dimension; we use a Base 10 system back home….”

I could tell Molly wanted to ask more, but the professor cleared her throat then.

“Good afternoon, everyone, and welcome to Mathematical Analysis I...”

BETH GROANED AS she left another heavy class that would require a ridiculous amount of studying and going to extra sessions. Overall, she was a solid math student and had earned an A in her three semesters of Calculus before this semester, but that didn’t mean it was easy for her. Her professor had held nothing back in going straight into things since it was just a continuation of the previous semesters. As such, she already had a good two to three hours of studying to do for that class!

‘Add in the reading for Fields and Waves and the module for Logic…’ she sighed. Livy didn’t look any less stressed beside her as they walked together.

“So, easy class, huh?” Livy said sarcastically.

“I wish…” Beth sighed again, “I’m in so deep this semester; I don’t know how I will get everything in!”

“Well, at least it’s still just mid-afternoon. That was your last class for Mondays, right?”

“Yeah, that helps. Now I can go home and study for fourteen hours, go to sleep at midnight, and repeat over and over again,” Beth griped.

Right then, two Bigs walked by carrying Littles in uniforms. As they passed, Beth wrinkled her nose, and it was clear that one or both needed a diaper change. ‘At least I hope they were wearing diapers,’ she thought.

“Could be worse!” Livy reminded her as they passed.

She nodded, “You’re right. At least tomorrow, I have one fun class for the semester. I’m looking forward to the Cinematic Narratives class I’m taking.”

“That should be fun!” Livy agreed.

“Do you have any other classes today?”

“Unfortunately, I have a late class this semester on Mondays. Starts at seven and doesn’t let out until nine in the evening!”

“Ouch… So, what are you doing now?”

“Honestly, I think I’m going to go take a nap! It’s been a long day,” she said with a smile. “You?”

“Study,” Beth said. “I can get a few hours in before dinner.”

“Lame,” Livy kidded her.

“Yeah,” Beth agreed.

I WALKED OUT of the building after using the bathroom again and started back towards Sanders Hall. I wasn’t sure if we were allowed to just study anywhere, and I knew I needed to ask Mackenzie about that.

I had traded numbers with Molly and wished I had done so with Skylar. Both of them wanted to study together, and I felt like, as baby crazy as Bigs were, that might be a bad idea. But I also knew that having study buddies was critical back home for my grades! I mentally did the math in my head and knew I only had five hours to cram studying in before lights out would be coming. Normally I would probably have spent even more. I also had to squeeze dinner in there too!

I could see Beth and Livy almost get run over by two Bigs carrying Littles in uniforms.

They were far enough ahead though I wasn’t going to try and catch up. Even with Beth and Livy being Tweeners instead of Bigs, they still had waaaaay longer legs than I did!

I was just about to Sanders when I encountered Miss Lucy.

“Well, hi! Connor, right?”

I looked up at the tall nest mother and nodded, “Yes, Miss Lucy.”

“Done with your classes for the day? Or just coming back for a nap?”

I smiled pleasantly, “Done for the day, time to go study.”

“Good for you! Make sure you keep up with those studies so you can go home with a great education!”

“I’m going to do my best,” I told her.

Her smile made me nervous, but I was glad she let me pass by. I used my ID on the lower reader at the door and appreciated the auto-open door then. I walked past the person on duty at the front desk for the dorm without comment and rode the elevator to our floor. The nest door was open, and I found some guys, including Liam, inside.

“How was your first day?” Liam asked as I walked in. I could tell he needed a change again and wondered where Mackenzie was to bail him out.

“Tiring,” I responded. “Two of my classes will just be a lot of work; one will be like learning a whole new language. You?”

He sighed, “I do really well back home! I’m a junior and finished all five required math courses for my Computer Engineering coursework! That test they gave us… They put me back in Calculus I. Can you believe that?!?”

I nodded, “Did you do the math in Base 60 or Base 10?”

“What?!?” He asked.

I sighed, “No one told you they use Base 60 math here, did they?”

“…no?” He looked at me like I was crazy, “Why in the world would anyone use that as their system?”

I shrugged, “Babylonians used it in our dimension. Probably something didn’t change over the same way with cultures, and they stuck with that here? You’d have to ask Doctor Owens that question once he’s studied here some.”

“So… how does that even work?” He asked.

I went into the basics and how my mom had taught me. “You’ve got to help me, Connor!” He said with desperation in his eyes, “I already have ten demerits now! If I fail math…?”

“I’ll do my best, but I need to spend a few hours on my homework too. Maybe you can bring your stuff to dinner, and I can help you then?

“Dude, I will owe you so much!”

“Just don’t fight or do stupid things, and you should be able to make it, Liam.”

He sighed, “You even tried to warn me about that the first day… Look where it got me!” He said, pointing at the pants in danger of being brought down by the drooping diaper.

“Might start wearing the onesie version of the uniform shirt,” I suggested. “It would help hold your diapers up better.”

He looked at me angrily for a second but sighed and nodded, “I guess I remember my mom doing that with my baby brother since he took forever to potty train. I guess my mom has another boy back in diapers, though?” he shook his head. “I’ll get to work. Thank you for any help you can give me,” Liam said.

I walked to my desk and thought, ‘Hmm… he might have a chance after all?’

I sat down in my desk chair and pulled my tablet out. I started reading and doing the work I needed to. Beginning with the morning class, I looked at my notes from Computational Intelligence and realized there was a programming module they wanted me to complete. I started looking at it on the tablet and remembered I had the EdgeSphere goggles I could use. I took a second to connect them to the tablet and placed them on my head.

I was immersed in a blank environment with my avatar and quickly navigated through some options to connect to the module. It wasn’t the most difficult assignment, just a reading and three problems to complete a programming solution. Using my prior knowledge, I knocked that out within a half-hour.

I decided to move on to the next ‘easy’ assignment of Math Analysis. I made my way through the chapter we were supposed to read, did thirty suggested practice problems, and then checked over them before submitting them for the professor to look over. I looked at the clock the goggles offered and realized I’d been at it for another hour and was getting hungry. I decided to pull the goggles off then and noticed several guys in the room giving me odd looks.

“What?” I asked.

“Aren’t you a portal Little?” Elijah asked. “Where did you get those goggles?”

“Seriously, those are like the top of the line?” Grayson asked.

“My grandmother took me shopping this weekend,” I told them.

Apparently, Elijah had missed the story since he’d been in trouble, so I filled him in. “That’s unbelievable; why on earth would you come here?”

I held up the goggles, “We don’t have these back home,” I smirked. I looked around and didn’t see Mackenzie still. “Do we just go to dinner whenever we want?”

Grayson nodded, “You can’t tell on weekends or before classes begin, but since we have different schedules, it’s impractical to babysit us all the time on weekdays.”

“Plus, Mackenzie has her own classes,” Elijah pointed out. “We typically get a small break in the watching if you come back during the daytime.”

“Well then… I guess I will get dinner so I can come back and work on Holo Theory until bed.”

“You’re taking Holo Theory?!?” Grayson asked in shock.

“Yeah?” I replied.

“That’s like one of the hardest courses in the engineering department.”

“Now, someone tells me!” I said. I shrugged, “I’m going to figure it out. Today was just difficult because there were so many terms I had never heard of.”

“How did you even qualify with the prereqs?” He asked. “You have to have four semesters of calculus, and I thought something more advanced?”

I smiled, “I did well on the math placement test.”

“How well?” Liam said suddenly.

“Well enough?” I tried to cage.

“Seriously, don’t lie; how well did you do?” Elijah joined in again.

I sighed, “Seven-ninety-six?”

“Out of?” Grayson asked, “We take the CARES exam, not that one.”

“Eight hundred,” Liam answered for me. “Dude, you nearly scored a perfect score!”

“Yeah, one stupid question got me!”

The other guys looked at me like I was crazy, “I’m good at math, and I have a mom that is like crazy smart. She always stayed on top of me and does the same with my little sisters.” I shrugged, “Anyway, I’m going to hit the restroom and head for food,” I said while grabbing my tablet. “Not sure if anyone else wants to go?”

“I’ll tag along,” Grayson said.

“I’m waiting for Miss M,” Liam blushed.

I realized then he was still soaked. “Oh, okay. Hopefully, Miss Mackenzie is back here soon!”

I spent about an hour with Grayson at dinner and was joined by Amy and Ava. I occasionally would glance at my tablet for notes and had not quite two hours left before ‘lights out’ when I made it back to the dorm. Fortunately for Liam, Mackenzie had shown up and changed him in time for him to be getting dinner as I left. I spent every last minute I could studying the unknown terms about particles, resonance frequencies, stasis fields, and more until Mackenzie tapped my shoulder.

“Connor, it’s time to stop playing games and get ready for bed?”

I pulled the goggles off my head, “I was working on homework, actually.”

“For what class?”

“Holo Field Theory?” I told her.

She made a face, “I’ve heard that class is a nightmare!”

“I’m quickly discovering that! Hopefully, I’ll get it figured out, though.”

“For now, go potty, and then I’ll get your nighttime diapee on you.”

I sighed at the dichotomy, but as I lay down after the diaper went on, I had to acknowledge for the first time that the early bedtime was a bit annoying. ‘I could have studied two or three more hours!’

With nothing else to do, I closed my eyes and tried to get some rest in the hopes of being ready for my longer classes the next day!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button for this chapter! Comments are always really really super appreciated as well!

I'm getting ready to hit the road for a vacation/work late next week. I won't be able to post at all the following week. If I see 25 likes on this chapter by Wednesday this week I'll post Wednesday while I still have some privacy. I may be able to make one more post then before I go mostly dark on the internet at the end of the following weekend. Thank you all again for your support of my works! If you enjoy them, please remember most are available via Amazon!

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 32 - 6/23/2023

A beautiful and quiet chapter.

One gets an insight into how university life is going and also recognizes here and there the madness.

I am curious how it continues

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24