LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

And Nevaeh does have several cameo appearances coming up that I know you will enjoy! 

I really can't wait lol

Beth's parents know how dangerous Emerson is and don't allow her to live in her own apartment?

Do they want Beth to get into trouble?

And please have diapers delivered right to her door after the last action what a cheap prank.

I think with her parental background Beth is currently STILL safe, let's see how long.

With Liam I think he will be gone soon as well as most of the other Littles from the nest.

Let's see when Connor and Miss McKenzie are the last residents.

I wonder how far Kelly will go.

Will she bribe someone to grab Beth on the street and take her to an adoption center where Kelly happens to be to adopt the immature in-between?

And if so what can she change before Beth's parents intervene?

And probably this is again more evil thought than Sofia herself plan but I like such rumfantasieren what could happen.

With Connor it is so far quite "boring" I guess ehr that first some disappear from his nest or at least from the other exchange students and it only then exciting.

Or maybe both are kidnapped together by people who have an open business with both families.

In any case I am really curious.

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

To be fair I don't see her attempting anything anytime soon. That last line just makes me wonder.

Yes but I have to admit sshe can be a typical friendly one minute and on a total power trip the next.  Wondering if she takes Connor swimming in the morning. 

On 6/3/2023 at 12:10 AM, Moon3ye said:

Beth's parents know how dangerous Emerson is and don't allow her to live in her own apartment?

Do they want Beth to get into trouble?

And please have diapers delivered right to her door after the last action what a cheap prank.

I think with her parental background Beth is currently STILL safe, let's see how long.

With Liam I think he will be gone soon as well as most of the other Littles from the nest.

Let's see when Connor and Miss McKenzie are the last residents.

If Emerson is like some universities, they might require all freshmen to live on campus or with family for commuters.  Or maybe living off campus has a height requirement. 

1 minute ago, WehavePi314 said:

If Emerson is like some universities, they might require all freshmen to live on campus or with family for commuters.  Or maybe living off campus has a height requirement. 

In my mind Emerson does normally require students who aren't Littles to live on campus through their sophomore year. Littles are required for their 'safety' to live on campus throughout their studies.

On 6/3/2023 at 5:37 AM, Moon3ye said:

With Connor it is so far quite "boring" I guess ehr that first some disappear from his nest or at least from the other exchange students and it only then exciting.

Things will pick up for him as the story goes. He's been navigating things pretty safely so far!

On 6/3/2023 at 5:37 AM, Moon3ye said:

In any case I am really curious.

🙂

20 hours ago, TerranV said:

To be fair I don't see her attempting anything anytime soon. That last line just makes me wonder.

17 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Yes but I have to admit sshe can be a typical friendly one minute and on a total power trip the next.  Wondering if she takes Connor swimming in the morning. 

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Can’t wait to see what Connor’s classes are like. In particular, I want to see how you tie his film studies into the title, or more to the point, what is the “What?!?” all about. I still hold to the thought that there’s something about the hologram tech that can affect viewers, especially Littles. Love this story and your writing style! ❤️💕

21 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

Can’t wait to see what Connor’s classes are like. In particular, I want to see how you tie his film studies into the title, or more to the point, what is the “What?!?” all about. I still hold to the thought that there’s something about the hologram tech that can affect viewers, especially Littles. Love this story and your writing style! ❤️💕

Thanks for the comments! Classes begin in another couple chapters and I hope everything ties in nicely in the end! Spent parts of the day working on a side-project to help me with the book. Looking forward to sharing that with you all when we get far enough in! 🙂

• Like 1
16 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comments! Classes begin in another couple chapters and I hope everything ties in nicely in the end! Spent parts of the day working on a side-project to help me with the book. Looking forward to sharing that with you all when we get far enough in! 🙂

Ooh, I was already curious, now I'm even more curious and impatient.

Chapter 29: Roped In

I SAT THERE for a few minutes with Grayson asking about my major before another boy, “Jack,” he reminded me, brought his chair over, and joined us.

“So, we asked Liam about you, but he didn’t know much. Where were you for the weekend? He said you’re from his dimension?”

I nodded, “I went home for the weekend with my grandparents.”

“Wait? Didn’t you just say you’re from Liam’s dimension? How are your grandparents here?” Grayson asked.

“My mom came here to go to college.”

“Wait, she made it back?” Jack asked in surprise, “Not to dampen your dreams here, but I haven’t seen an exchange kid last the full semester since I’ve been here without demeriting out.” He whispered the last part.

I nodded, “I’m not surprised… hopefully I’ll be the first you’ve seen then. My mom actually worked out a deal when she came that she was basically adopted by ‘parents’ that would let her keep going to school.”

“Wait… Who is your grandmother?” Grayson asked.

“She’s known as Professor Westerfield here?”

“No way!” Grayson responded as I heard Jack whisper, “No shit?”

Jack quickly glanced to ensure Mackenzie hadn’t heard. Luckily she was currently in her apartment, having changed all the wet and messy college students.

“So, wait… doesn’t that mean your mom was that famous Stacy chick?” Jack asked.

“I don’t know about famous here…”

“I do! At least she’s infamous here at Emerson. I know that was like 30 years ago, but everyone knows the stories of her escaping from the campus psycho Little mill!” Grayson said.

“And making it through graduation and sending a Big to the hospital!” Jack added.

“She really made it home?” A new voice, who I vaguely thought might have been named Logan, asked.

I nodded, “It didn’t go smoothly when she went home… for some reason, she stayed the same size when she returned.”

“But I thought your dimension only has Littles?” Jack asked.

I laughed, “We do, but she was three feet tall. Even in our dimension, that’s a toddler!”

“She was that tiny?” Wyatt asked.

“That part never really gets told,” Grayson said. “I had no idea – I always figured she was like an inch away from being a Tweener.”

“Why in the world would she let you come here after barely escaping herself?” Jack asked. “You had to know everything about this place? Why would you even risk coming?”

I sighed, “I want to learn about your HoloFilm technology. I was also the size of a Betweener back home, so I hoped I wouldn’t be a Little here when I arrived.”

Wyatt nodded, “I can see that, I guess. Why not go to a university that’s friendlier to Littles? Surely your grandmother could pull some strings?”

I shrugged, “I kind of wanted to come to my mom’s alma mater.”

I found myself badgered with dozens of questions about our dimension and finally asked, “Why didn’t you ask Liam this stuff?”

Grayson laughed, “He had a chip on his shoulder as soon as we started arriving yesterday. Of course, him having ‘accidents’ like he’s developing a case of ‘maturosis’ right now isn’t helping.”

“Then he went and pulled a stupid earlier, so we had to use that stupid rope thing on our ‘walk’ Miss Mackenzie took us on,” Jack added.

“What did he do?” I asked.

“Idiot tried running away from the university campus,” Logan scowled.

I sighed, “Well, you missed Noah going out on the first day…?”

“First day?” Grayson asked, “That takes some work!”

“He sure did an impressive amount of it,” I told them and filled them in.

I enjoyed talking with the new guys and making friends when Mackenzie said, “Okay, boys, why don’t you all go use the potty? Then we’ll go get some din-din!” She was using the condescending high-pitched voice a mother would use to speak to a toddler right then, and I wondered if I’d just been lucky to not have to endure that before. “Liam, come here, and we’ll change your diapee; I can tell from here that you’re a soggy pants!” He drew near, and she said, “Oh, and a stinky pants again too! Good thing we put you in that diapee!”

Since Mackenzie had left him without pants like the first day, it felt like déjà vu. The only difference was that the diaper was no longer pink. Instead, it looked as genuine of a baby diaper as he could be wearing. Something like out of a Pampers commercial back home!

I was in the bathroom early enough to grab a stall, use it, and wash my hands. When I came out, Mackenzie mercifully pulled some pants over Liam’s diaper and set him down.

“Come here, Connor; let’s make sure your pants are still dry!” I walked over to her and dealt with her pulling my pants down and putting her hand on the Pull-Up, squeezing the padding. “Good boy! That’s two stars for you with my checks, and your grandmother also turned in a great report from this weekend!”

I just smiled, “I never had problems back home. Hopefully, I don’t here.”

Each boy dealt with slightly different levels of indignity as they were checked. When one boy who was wet earlier went up to her, she declared, “Levi, you made a little poopy here!” She said when she pulled back the Pull-Up. “What’d you do with the poop?”

“I put it in the potty,” he blushed.

“Well, that is where it’s supposed to go but remember, if you poop your pants, you still need a new Pull-Up! You can’t keep wearing stinky pants!”

“Sorry,” he mumbled.

“Well, since I can’t trust you to be honest with me, we’ll need to stop pretending you’re ready for big boy pants!” Mackenzie picked him up and laid him on the changing table. Quicker than a snake bite, she had the strap across his chest. Everyone else was exiting the bathroom at the sight of Levi losing his big-boy privileges. A baby diaper, just like Liam’s, was taped on before being covered with pants.

Whereas Liam had basically lost it, Levi just looked resigned. I heard him whisper, “It was bound to happen at some point this semester,” to one of the other guys I hadn’t talked to yet.

“Okay, my little Kits, put your little coats on, then let’s grab onto the rope so we can get your din-din!”

I felt like I needed to puke as I soon grabbed a pink ring towards the middle of the rope. She pulled us to the elevator and said, “Everyone stand in a circle!”

I found myself standing on the number five circle as everyone else found one too. “Wish she had just broken out the toddler harness for Liam rather than making us all do this,” Wyatt whispered.

Apparently, even for Littles, it was unusual at this time of the year to be led into the cafeteria like a bunch of preschoolers with a rope string. Thankfully she let us go on our own once we swiped our IDs to enter the dining hall. Seeing no signs of Beth or her friends, I looked for a place to sit once I had a plate of pasta on my tray. Ava and Amy waved me over to their table. I was surprised to see Doctor Benson sitting with them at one of the short tables right then.

“May I join you?” I politely asked, pointing to an open seat beside Doctor Benson at a long table.

“Certainly!” Doctor Benson said.

I noticed that she was dressed in a skirt suit that didn’t look overly tailored to her. “How are you doing, Connor?” She asked me as I sat down.

“As good as I can be?” I told her. “Been a bit of a weird afternoon.”

Amy snorted, “Afternoon?”

Ava nodded, “Yeah… I think we’re the only two in our nest that are wearing ‘big girl panties,’” she said while making air quotes.

“The undergarments are a bit weird here,” Doctor Benson agreed.

Right then, I noticed a bit of a crinkle while she moved, and I couldn’t help but wonder about her living arrangements. “Where are you staying while we’re here?” I asked.

“Well, they had a staff apartment set aside for me, but everything is so far out of reach they’ve insisted that I stay as a guest with one of the university doctors I’m working with.”

“Oh?” I asked, “Umm… that sounds… nice?” A pit was forming in my stomach, and I had a bad feeling her living arrangements may extend longer than our semester.

“It kind of is… I mean, it’s a little bit demeaning that I’m sleeping in what’s essentially a toddler cr… er… bed,” she said, “But it’s kind of nice not to have to cook. Doctor Daniels insists on doing the chores since I can’t reach… so I guess it’s kind of like a vacation so far?”

“That sounds…” Amy caught her voice, “…nice.”

Ava and Amy traded worried looks with me, but I just shrugged. “So, what do they have you working on so far?” I asked.

“Well, I’ve only been to the hospital on Friday so far. They’re pretty strict with their standards, so I essentially have to be in residency again with them. Given how cool their advancements have been with medical treatments, I guess I don’t mind learning more! So far, the only doctor who’s really been willing to talk to me, though, is another Little.”

“Oh…?” I asked, kind of surprised that a Little could be a doctor at all in Ames. “What’s he like?”

“She actually,” Doctor Benson smiled, “Doctor Nickerson is amazing from what I saw. She’s a couple inches shorter than I am, and she claims she’s sixty years old and came from our dimension.”

“Claims?” Ava asked.

Doctor Benson shrugged, “She looks younger than you!”

“Must have had a rejuvenation treatment,” I said.

“You’re right, Connor. How do you know about those?” She asked.

“My cousins and grandmother have had a couple of things done,” I told her just as Grayson and Wyatt joined us.

“Cousins?” Amy and Doctor Benson asked.

“Grandmother?” Ava asked.

I nodded, “My mom went to school here, remember?” They nodded, “She was adopted here… so we consider her adopted mommy my Grandmother.”

“That’s weird,” Amy said as several others nodded.

“This is Grayson and Wyatt,” I said to be polite to the two boys joining us. “Guys, this is Ava, Amy, and Doctor Benson, who came over from our dimension too.”

Everyone greeted each other some more. “So, you met these cousins?” Amy asked.

“That’s where you were this weekend?” Ava followed up.

I nodded, “I think my grandmother is trying to get me to be able to stay with her most weekends?”

“They’ll allow that?” Grayson asked.

“They did this weekend?”

“Remember, he’s Doctor Westerfield’s grandson. Anyone else would probably be told no, but the student union is named to honor her!” Wyatt said.

“Wait, really?” Amy asked.

I laughed, “You guys were introduced to her that first afternoon?” I reminded her.

“I don’t really remember that day much,” Amy said. “I was too embarrassed after…?”

“Someone pulled the old poison the Littles trick that day?” Grayson asked.

I nodded, “Something in the dessert, I think.”

“Jerks,” Wyatt said, “I get really tired of having to watch out for poisoned food.”

“Poisoned food?” Doctor Benson asked, suddenly concerned. “Is that why…?”

I suddenly realized how naïve she was. “Did you have an accident after lunch that day?”

She blushed, “They told me it was probably just travel stress…”

“And some others after that?” Grayson asked.

“Not the first day, but yesterday I had several?”

I sighed, “This Doctor you’re staying with, she hasn’t been offering you any milk, has she?”

“Yes, she has, actually?”

I was just debating about telling her something when Miss Mackenzie suddenly stood over the top of us. “Did you boys make some new friends? Who is this?” she asked.

“Oh, this is Doctor Benson; she came over to help oversee our exchange program,” Ava said matter-of-factly.

“Well, aren’t you a good little professor checking up on your students!” Mackenzie said.

I noticed she blushed, “Thanks. I know their days are about to get a lot busier, so I just wanted to make sure they’re all doing okay.”

“Well, if you ever want to spend the night, I know we’ve got a couple of open pods in the girl’s nests you could visit overnight? Maybe over the weekend?”

“I’ll talk to my… host about that,” she said.

“Well, boys, we need you to stop chatting so much and get eating. We need to make sure you get your rest before your big day of classes tomorrow!”

“Yes, Miss Mackenzie,” Wyatt and Grayson said. I just nodded.

I was about to try and warn her about milk, but Grayson asked, “So what are your majors?”

“I’m an archaeology major,” Ava said.

“Wow, that’s cool!” Wyatt said. “The rest of you?”

“Physics,” Amy said.

“Connor, you said something about Computer Science and Film, right?” Grayson asked.

I nodded, “Yep,” and took another bite of food. I had a feeling Mackenzie wouldn’t leave us long.

“I’m an electrical engineering major, and Wyatt’s a journalism major,” he added for the girl’s benefit.

“So, what classes do you have tomorrow?” Amy asked.

I thought, “Tomorrow is Computational Intelligence in the morning, Holo-Field Theory after that, then Mathematical Analysis?”

“Whoa, that sounds heavy!” Grayson said, “How are you already in Mathematical Analysis? Didn’t you say you’re just a fourth-semester student back home?”

I smiled, “I tested out of everything else? They actually said I could take anything pretty much in the department.”

“I’m jealous!” Amy said, “I couldn’t believe it, but no matter how much I argued, they put me back into Calc I!”

Grayson nodded, “That’s pretty normal for your dimension. Apparently, you all use some weird Base 10 math back home?”

“Weird?” Amy asked. “That’s normal!”

As I scarfed my food down, I listened to a nerdy debate between Amy and Grayson about Base 10 versus the Base 60 used in this dimension. To my surprise, Ava joined in the discussion stating that from an anthropology standpoint, Base 10 made more sense due to having ten fingers and ten toes!

Doctor Benson’s possible doom was forgotten in the conversation, and soon Miss Mackenzie said, “Our group is just about done eating, so eat those last few bites, and we need to get going!”

“Can’t Connor come back with us instead?” Ava tried, even as Wyatt and Grayson wasted no time obeying her.

“Silly, he’s not a little Kitty in your nest!”

Amy blushed then, and I realized their nest must have been Kitten themed while we were Fox Kits.

“It’s okay,” I said. I quickly scarfed the last few bites and, unfortunately, had a bit of sauce splatter on my face.

Before I could go for it with my napkin, Mackenzie was there with a baby wipe she’d magically found. “Going to have to watch you for making a mess on your clothes!” She giggled, “Ready then?”

I nodded and gave an apologizing stare at the two girls. “I’ll see you tomorrow sometime?” I looked at Doctor Benson and leaned in for a spontaneous hug, “Hopefully, see you soon too, Doctor Benson?”

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, “Watch out for the milk; it’s probably your host’s breast milk.”

She made a horrified face as I found myself joining the other ‘Kits’ being humiliated by grabbing onto our colored ring rope to be led back to the dorm. Several Amazons cooed loudly at the ‘cute little Griffins.’

BETH AND HER friends had a pizza delivered that night and were enjoying a night of girly time. They’d gone together to each of their rooms that afternoon and picked out their ‘first-day’ outfits before heading back to Cassie’s floor’s lounge to take turns doing each other’s nails.

“This feels like we’re back in middle school,” Livy laughed as Beth painted her toes. “I think you’re tickling me intentionally!”

Cassie giggled while doing Desiree’s, “I don’t think it matters if it’s intentional or not; you are so super ticklish it’s cute!”

Beth laughed then, “Yeah, you are pretty ticklish, Livy! Don’t worry; we don’t let anyone else find out, right?”

Desiree laughed, “Riiight!”

“You guys are horrible sometimes, you know!” Livy pouted as Beth painted the last of her toes a vivid teal color that matched a blouse she planned to wear the next day. Her fingers were already drying.

“That’s why you love us!” Cassie smiled.

“You’re right, though; this does feel like a trip back,” Cassie said. “I remember my friends and I having a sleepover the weekend before school started each year of middle school and doing this. I don’t understand why we stopped, actually; it’s relaxing!”

“And who knows when we’ll get the study monster to come out of her cave after this again, huh?” Livy said, looking over at me.

“I’m not that bad!” Beth whined.

“Yes, you are,” her friends disagreed in unison.

She did the only thing one could do then as she put the cap on the nail polish and stuck her tongue out.

“It’s a really good thing you’re not shorter, Beth,” Desiree said, “I could so see you fitting in with the Littles.”

“Well, I think we all know she’d like to have one at least around,” Livy made a kissing face at her. “Connor?”

Beth sighed, “I’m never going to hear the end of it about him, am I?”

“Probably not,” Cassie said. “But if it really bothers you, we’ll stop teasing you about him.”

Beth blushed, “It’s okay… I’m sure we’ll find a boy to harass you about sometime this semester!”

They all laughed at that.

The quartet hung out until midnight, when they headed to their rooms.

Beth got ready for bed that night and hoped her classes would go well this semester. She certainly had her work cut out for her that semester!

I WAS CURRENTLY on my back on the changing table and couldn’t help but blush as I realized most of the guys in their pods could probably see me there. Mackenzie had a gloved hand spreading diaper cream on my butt. She had a diaper already under my bottom that she lowered it onto.

“So, do you still want to go swimming tomorrow morning?”

“Please?” I asked.

“It’s a good workout for me, and it’s fun seeing you enjoying yourself in the water.”

“Will anyone else come?” I asked.

“No one else has earned that privilege, sweetie.”

“How did I earn it?” I wondered aloud.

“By being one of the sweetest portal Littles I’ve had, actually,” she said, smiling as she pulled the second tape on the diaper shut. She dressed me in a footed sleeper that matched the other ‘Kits’ she’d already dressed. Apparently, she’d found fox sleepers over the weekend that were ‘gifts’ to all of us to start the semester.

I blushed and wondered if this attention was a good thing as she sat me on my feet, “Umm… thanks,” I said.

She patted my diapered butt and said, “Now go get up in your pod so you can get some sleepies before morning.”

I could feel some stares and saw several of the nest staring at me. Before turning off the lights, I watched Mackenzie go to each pod and talk to the occupants. I couldn’t help but notice that she was quite insistent to several that they should take the pacifier she offered them. I figured that special treatment would also come to me, but she just lowered the front and asked, “All good?”

I nodded, “Yes, Miss Mackenzie.”

“Well then, you have a good night, my little Kit.”

She pulled the side up, and I felt relieved that I had nothing else done for or to me then. I turned to face the wall away from the open window and closed my eyes. The diaper wasn’t the worst thing in the world, but I was really hoping I would make it through the semester without ending up in them full-time!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button at the top of this chapter to like this work and help others find it! Comments are always super appreciated as well! I had a decent writing weekend last weekend, but today I have family coming in so I know there won't be much writing this week! I’m posting this early before I get back to cleaning for them coming in! I’ll be able to respond to comments through early evening, and hope to read them from you all! I can’t guarantee I’ll respond much this weekend, but if I see enough likes today and next Friday there might be a bonus chapter in it for you all the next week! 🙂

LCW will have a new posting normally every Friday for the foreseeable future! Your support through likes and comments means a lot to me. If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can just leave the stars and no public reviews are viewable then!))

Thanks again for reading! 

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 29 - 6/9/2023

I don't understand if after 30+ years pf having the portal open and the majority of our people not coming back wound'n people just stop going.  Some that come back must go to the news and tell whats going on.  I would like to see the mids and littles band together and takw down the bigs.😈

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I don't understand if after 30+ years pf having the portal open and the majority of our people not coming back wound'n people just stop going.  Some that come back must go to the news and tell whats going on.  I would like to see the mids and littles band together and takw down the bigs.😈

Realistically you're probably right. Too many missing people to cover up. We know people do talk and eventually people will demand the truth.

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

8 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Realistically you're probably right. Too many missing people to cover up. We know people do talk and eventually people will demand the truth.

In my mind there have been cycles of issues like with many countries. We close off travel to them with problems, then we think things are getting better and open back up. Their technology is a major bargaining chip with the governments though as well. I would hazard some of the trades have been made to keep things from getting out there too much. Keep in mind I do address some of how the population is seeing this in Seems Too Good. 

In the end at some point I would encourage you to remember this is fiction as well! 🙂

5 hours ago, TerranV said:

So Dr. Benson is also on the way out.

Its good to hear about Holly doing alright for herself. I hope we see get to see her and Ivy. They were always my favorites.

Thank you for the comments! I don't know that we're going to see them, that would involve something going really wrong for our characters! 🤔 

13 hours ago, TerranV said:

I would imagine that there are multiple dimensional connections, and they have different methods with different ones.  For the ones with a little technological difference like this one, bait them with tech and dreams of streets paved with gold and tread as carefully as possible with PR.  (Maybe play off people not coming home as them choosing to resettle there.)

In the dimensions that are far behind, there can be a bolder approach.  Extracting resources from colonies at best, slave trade at worst.

11 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

In the dimensions that are far behind, there can be a bolder approach.  Extracting resources from colonies at best, slave trade at worst.

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Chapter 30: Mother’s Pet?

THE NEXT MORNING Mackenzie opened the front of my pod and carried me over to the changing table before I even began waking up. She gently rubbed my back as she kept me sitting on the table, having already unzipped my pajamas, “Good morning, Connor,” she said with a smile as my eyes opened.

I jumped when I realized I wasn’t in bed. “Morning,” I said sleepily.

Her hand squeezing the padding on my diaper jolted me fully awake, and I had to fight a squeal!

“Dry again,” she smiled. “Let me take this off and get you to the potty, then we’ll go swimming?”

I smiled at that and nodded. I turned bright red, though, as Mackenzie’s definition of that idea was to have me walk bare-naked to the bathroom! I hurried to the bathroom to get out of sight and hoped that none of the guys had woken up yet!

She followed behind me with a pile of fabric, and I assumed a swim diaper, making it to the bathroom just after I’d sat down on a potty. Apparently, I did need to go pretty bad, so I was busy for a couple moments letting out urine. When I was done, I wiped quickly and flushed while she stood there. She wasted no time saying, “Step in now,” to me with the swim diaper, and then the performance swimsuit covered the rest of my body. I felt much better covered as I walked to the sink to wash my hands.

Mackenzie had a robe around her swimsuit and a couple of towels in hand. I went to walk out but found myself suddenly on her hip instead, “It’s easier just to carry you, you know,” she said with a smile.

“I can walk, though, you know,” I told her.

“I know you can, but you’re also so light I could carry you all day long.”

“I think even you would find all day of carrying me would be tiring,” I told her as we reached the elevator.

She shrugged, “You’d be worth it. Besides, you don’t even weigh but a bit over ten percent of my body weight. I did powerlifting in high school, so you don’t even begin to stretch my muscles, little one.”

I felt a pit in my stomach as I was fairly certain that Mackenzie really only had one goal in mind for me this semester!

Fortunately for me, she seemed to be playing a long game because she sat me down as soon as we reached the pool. “Here, let’s get this back on your head,” she said, pulling the purple swim cap over my hair. When she was done, she patted my padded rear and said, “Off you go; I’ll get you out in about forty minutes today, so we have time to get you ready and the rest of the next up as well.”

I hit the water and began swimming, all while contemplating the ‘get you ready’ being separate from the rest of the nest part. After a couple sets of changes in strokes, I became vaguely aware of other bodies swimming around me then. There were enough lanes for six Bigs setup, so I wasn’t being run over by any stretch. I noticed one of the swimmers I caught sight of was practically racing me; it seemed like!

With that, I stuck with my favorite freestyle stroke and decided to make a game of ‘say ahead of the Big.’

Eventually, Mackenzie picked me up from the water, “Did you have fun schooling that Big girl?” She was laughing.

I looked over at a girl who was out of breath and standing by the pool lane. I wracked my brain for a moment to remember her name, “Hi, Miss Lilly,” I said.

“Hi, Miss Lilly, that’s all he can say after doing that to me!”

“Huh?” I asked.

“You realize I thought I could easily go faster than you, so I started pacing you, which gave me a good workout. Then all of a sudden, you pour on the speed!”

I laughed, “Did I tire you out, Miss Lilly?”

Mackenzie laughed, “I think you did, Con, and now that you’ve done that, I think we need to get you ready for school. Lilly, we’ll be down here most days if you want a rematch,” I looked up at her as she wrapped me in a towel. “By my count, he lapped you a couple times?”

“We’re never going to speak of that…” she grumbled.

I laughed but was suddenly in the air on Mackenzie’s hip again. “Let’s get you ready for class, little one.”

I blushed at the seemingly innocent but clear term of endearment that was a sure sign of future trouble!

BETH SWATTED AT the air as she climbed down from her bed to reach the desk where her phone was going off.

“Too early!” she muttered as she wiped the sleep out of her eyes.

She gathered her shower supplies and clothes and headed into one of the three bathrooms she shared with her suitemates. Beth pulled her pajamas off and pulled the tie out of her hair that she’d left in a sleep braid overnight. Running her fingers through it to separate it, she set her shower supplies inside the shower.

“Start shower, set to forty-two degrees,” she said aloud.

“Forty-two degrees,” a pleasant female voice confirmed.

She took a quick minute then to use the toilet to pee before jumping into the shower, which was her perfect temperature. She scrubbed her body and mentally ran through the class schedule she’d memorized over the weekend. First up would be Digital Logic Design, then Electromagnetic Fields and Waves, before she’d have a good couple-hour break for lunch. Then today, she only had to make it through her two-hour Calc IV class before coming home to her dorm and studying.

Taking her time washing her hair, she wondered when and if she would have to deal with Kelly in any of her coursework. She knew that she’d been struggling with an engineering degree and, through an overheard conversation, had heard she might have been changing majors at some point. ‘It would be nice if it was to something completely away from my major!’

Leaving the shower, she began getting dressed, brushing her teeth, and doing everything she needed a sink for. She’d just wrapped up and was heading back to find her hair dryer when there was a knock at the door. She opened it up for one of her suitemates who hurriedly needed in. “Thanks!” The girl, another Betweener name Opal, said.

She noted the shorter six-foot-eight girl was holding herself as she ran into the bathroom. “Hope she made it,” she worried for her.

She opened her room and was grateful to see everything was okay since she’d foolishly left the room unlocked while she left. ‘With everything going on, I can’t afford to do that!’ She yelled at herself.

With a sigh, though, she pulled out the hairdryer and got to work on drying her hair, ‘You know, with every advance in technology we’ve had, I can’t believe we don’t have a better way to do this yet….’

I FOUND MYSELF taking a shower to wash before Mackenzie even thought of getting any of the other guys out of their pods. I noticed that Grayson was awake as we walked in. His eyes widened as he saw her carry me back in. If Mackenzie noticed he was awake, she didn’t show it. She ignored him and sent me onto the shower. Apparently, the others would stay in their pods until Mackenzie was done with her shower, I guessed!

I got out of the shower and pulled on the training pants she’d handed me as I walked into the bathroom. I followed that by pulling on all of the parts of the uniform. The clip-on tie was the final piece, making me look every bit the little preschool boy going to some pretentious private school back home!

I was about to start trying to do something with my still-damp hair when the guys began entering the bathroom. Grayson asked me, “What were you doing with her?”

I sighed, hoping I wasn’t about to have some stupid argument. “She’s letting me swim in the mornings?”

“She’s what?” He asked in surprise. “Wait, you can swim?” He followed up.

I gave him an odd look, “You can’t?”

“Littles at swimming pools is a bad idea; you probably won’t meet more than a handful here at Emerson who have ever been swimming outside of being forced to be a floatie tube by the Bigs for a pool party.”

“Huh,” I said, “I guess that makes sense…”

“So, you’re hanging out with her?” He asked.

I shrugged, “My grandmother made an impression, I think.”

“You need to be careful, Connor; she’s probably cossetting you! She’s an odd one in that she is probably the only nest mother who hasn’t made anyone breastfeed this year… but you could be the first, be careful.” He whispered.

I nodded, “I understand.”

As he said that, Mackenzie came in, “Okay, that’s everyone out of their night diapees and into the showers. Connor, why don’t you come here so I can help you with your hair.”

“I can do it myself? You don’t have to put yourself out?” I suggested.

“Come on, Connor, I never have any boys with long hair!”

“Fine,” I said.

Grayson and a couple other Littles who were waiting for showers right then looked at me with… it had to be pity in their eyes.

I walked out to the room and found myself scooped up and carried into her apartment. “What was Grayson talking to you about?” She asked as she sat me down on her couch. Apparently, this was planned because a hair brush and some hair ties were already within arm’s reach as she moved me onto her lap and began brushing my hair.

“Honestly? He was asking why I was with you this morning.”

“What did you tell him?”

“That you were letting me swim?”

“And what did he say?”

“He was pretty surprised I could swim. I didn’t realize that was such a rare skill for Littles here,” I finished.

“Hmm,” she said as she pulled my hair to one side, “I guess he’s right.”

The way she was pulling at my hair, I was scared she would braid it into pigtails or something, but fortunately, she just pulled it back and put it into a low ponytail. She hugged me, “Thanks for letting me do your hair. I really want to braid it sometime?”

I turned to look at her, “Maybe after classes one day, I could let you do that,” I told her. “I don’t think going to class like that would be a good idea, though.”

She smiled, “Maybe on one of my nights off, I can take you with me, and we can go do something.”

“Wait, you get nights off?” I asked.

She smiled, “Of course, I normally have Wednesday night off each week. You guys coming in this week messed that up, of course, but usually, I’m out that night.”

“Who… umm…?” I tried to think of a way to ask the question.

“Who babysits?” she asked with a smirk.

I shrugged, “If that’s what you call it?”

“It is, though we try not to tell you all that,” she said and touched my nose with her finger making me wrinkle it. “We have six rotating ‘sub mommies’ that help out for our nights off, and if one of us gets sick or something.”

“That’s kind of smart, I guess,” I thought while thinking, ‘We’re college kids; you could just leave us alone…?’

“So, what do you think? Wednesday night?”

“Umm… don’t I have to be in bed?”

“If you’re not escorted, yes.”

I shrugged, “If it won’t get me into trouble, maybe? Can we see how much homework I have first?”

She actually squealed, “I’m sure you’ll be fine!” She carried me back to the main room even as the guys were coming out, and several gave me suspicious looks.

I sighed and began packing my backpack with my tablet, some writing utensils, my folding booster, and I made sure I was wearing the necklace Grandpa had given me the day before. It was a variation on a charm bracelet my mom had worn around in case of poisoning, but it was more masculine. It was hidden by the tall collar and tie, so I wasn’t worried about it being seen. The long sleeve white shirt was starched and uncomfortable, and adding the required blazer didn’t help my comfort level. A dress overcoat Grandma had purchased for me went over the top just before we left for breakfast.

“Now boys, if you need your pants changed, please go see one of the changing stations, ask a Big friend, or you can come on back here, and if I’m not here, someone can change you. Other than Liam here, I’m not taking you to your classes today. Make sure you go to them, though! If you don’t, demerits will be involved, and a couple of you are on your last couple, if I remember correctly!

Levi looked uncomfortable right then, and I suspected he was one of those!

“Remember that after your final class of the day, you must come back here before you do anything else so I can do a potty check! If, for some reason, you can’t make it back, you need to message me.”

“We’re able to be on our own until then?” I asked.

She nodded, “Except little Liam here. He will get a little bit of extra special treatment these first couple days to make sure he’s making it to his classes.”

I looked at him and his bright red face. The puffy bottoms left no doubt that he was in a diaper.

“Well then, my little kits, let’s get some num-nums, then off to class!”

Everyone stood in a circle when we got to the elevator as if it was well-trained and drilled. Liam was guided to one by Mackenzie, who seemed intent on making it her mission to care for the boy this day!

I scanned my ID at the door for the cafeteria and wasted no time in departing from Mackenzie and Liam. I noticed she was holding his hand as he scanned, and I wondered if he would even be making it the next week without finding himself in a nursery.

Beth and Livy were sitting at a table, and I joined them, accompanied by Grayson, who had suddenly tagged along my side. We all started talking about class schedules and discovered that we were going to many of the same buildings with our classes that day. Grayson even shared the majority of his schedule with Beth.

Before long, it was getting close enough to class time that I wanted to walk to my class. Since Beth’s class was in the Kilby Center, too, she and I walked together.

“Everything went okay with them last night?” She asked me as we walked alongside one another.

I nodded, “I think so. This morning was awkward, though,” I told Beth.

“Why?”

“Mackenzie is taking me swimming each morning before classes start. Several of them were awake when we got back?”

“Oh, teacher’s pet worries?”

“More like cossetting worries were suggested,” I told her.

She shuddered, “I asked about Mackenzie with some friends. She’s actually probably the safest nest mother there. Be careful, though; if she decides she wants you, she has first dibs at the end of the semester.”

I nodded, “I just have to make sure I don’t give them any good reason…”

We reached the building, and we traveled up the elevator together. I got off on the third floor while Beth rode up a little higher. “Good luck,” She told me as I got off.

“Thanks, you too,” I told her as the doors closed, and I pushed my legs to move to find Room 325, where my class was supposed to be held.

I came across a bathroom before the classroom, so I played it safe and stopped there first. A convenient button was available just above my head to open the door electronically. I used it and reminded myself, ‘Can’t forget about these longer two-hour classes!’ I was lucky enough to find a child-sized urinal in there that I used my step stool to reach, washed my hands, and used a similar button to again open the door.

When I found Room 325, I was grateful the huge door was open since I would never have been able to open the gigantic door on my own! Inside, I found a three-tiered classroom with tables conveniently available to put my computer down. I was just climbing the first row when I heard, “Oh, you must be the Little I heard we were going to have!” from a rather mousy-looking Amazon. She was brown-haired and quite bookish in appearance.

“Umm, hi, I’m Connor Slane,” I said, holding my hand out.

She came over and said, “Aren’t you precious? I’m Doctor Turing, or you can call me Doc Jane if that’s too difficult.”

“Pleased to meet you, Doctor Turing,” I said.

“Now, I had them bring a special chair for you so you don’t have too much trouble reaching!” Suddenly I was picked up by her giant hands and discovered her ‘special chair’ was nothing more than a high chair that clamped onto the table. She stood me on the table momentarily while I watched a couple of Big students follow me in and gape at me. During that time, she directed my arms out of my backpack straps and sat them down in front of the seat. Without warning, she picked me up, grabbed my legs to push me into the chair, and pulled harness straps over my shoulders.

“Now, if you need anything or don’t understand anything, just let me know!”

I sighed, “Thanks…”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button at the top of this chapter to like this work and help others find it! Comments are always super appreciated as well! If I see 22 or more Likes on this post here I'll post the next chapter tomorrow night, or Sunday night.

LCW will have a new posting normally every Friday for the foreseeable future! Your support through likes and comments means a lot to me. If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can just leave the stars and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 30
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 30 - 6/16/2023

A really exciting chapter.

It's clear that Connor has to keep an eye on McKenzie.

Beth can be glad that nothing happened.

Not locking the door and that in her situation.

I had a lot of fun.

I have to apologize for my missing comment from last week because I was unfortunately in the hospital because of an operation and only came out today.

But with me everything is good.

I have a bad feeling on how his classes are going to go. This professor does not see him as someone even close to being smart enough to be there. She's probably going to try and prove it and he's going to basically make her look bad in her eyes and she'll retaliate. If it doesn't happen with her, it will eventually happen with another professor. 

Beth better start learning to play the game. Start thinking ahead and plan for anything. If it's not Kelly, it will be someone else that will go after her. She needs to see everyone, no matter their size, as a possible threat. She's in enemy territory now. She needs to think and act like it. 

I might be a tad disappointed that Neveah didn't make an appearance during breakfast lol. 

38 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I might be a tad disappointed that Neveah didn't make an appearance during breakfast lol. 

Thanks for the comments Guilend. She's not a regular in the cast, more of a guest star with cameo appearances! Lol! 🤣

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Beth can be glad that nothing happened.

Not locking the door and that in her situation.

Yep, definitely not a good move for her! Thanks for the comments and glad you are doing well, surgery is not fun! 

3 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comments Guilend. She's not a regular in the cast, more of a guest star with cameo appearances! Lol! 🤣

I know lol. But she's like my favorite side character or I guess background character at this point lol 

11 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I know lol. But she's like my favorite side character or I guess background character at this point lol 

I know, to be fair I can't help but think of you when she makes appearances. I knew you would be her biggest fan! 😈

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24