LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

8 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Truthfully her story isn't written yet, so when I say no spoilers, I'm saying it to my ears too! 😈

I'm calling it now, she's gunna turn into a werewolf, and yet still be in diapers.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

I'm calling it now, she's gunna turn into a werewolf, and yet still be in diapers.

That's definitely the plan... 🙄🤣

Thanks for the laugh! 🙂

Busy days for me today, tomorrow, and Monday, but if you hit the 25 likes I'll post the next chapter in the morning before my day picks up. You're just short 8 likes right now of getting that! 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Guilend said:

We almost made it. Missed it by 1. It makes me sad and want to cry. 

Actually you made it! I'll post in about an hour to run out the joining script or if someone else posts so this doesn't merge with the story post! 🙂

• Thanks 1

Chapter 27: Playhouse

I HAD CLIMBED my way back up the stairs after breakfast and taken a shower to clean myself up. Grandma had put a ladder in the bathtub that let me climb up into the tub and back out like an above-ground pool ladder back home. ‘I think Mom told me Grandma always gave her baths?’ I thought. When I was done and dressed in one of the casual jeans and sweatshirt sets from the previous day, I went out to my room to brush my hair. ‘Need to wash it tonight while I’m here,’ I thought.

My sisters and mom had me in the habit of not washing it daily to keep it from drying out. Instead, I used the same dry shampoo stuff they did, and it worked pretty well. Rather than put my hair into a ponytail that day, I let it hang loosely past my shoulders like I usually did at home. Just in case I needed it, I put a black hairband on my wrist and thought about playing more with the goggles.

My phone buzzed just then, Want to come over and hang out here? The message was from Shelby.

Sure! I responded.

Knowing I would have to go outside to get to their ‘house,’ I grabbed a coat we bought the day before and put my phone in a large zip hand pocket. I held off zipping it up until I got to the outside door. Hopping down the steps reminded me of jumping down some crazy steps at a Mayan pyramid back home on vacation. These things were massive compared to my small size.

‘Well, I am only the size of a very young baby to them,’ I reminded myself.

At the bottom of the steps, I found Grandpa hanging around, “Finding everything okay?” He asked me.

I nodded, “Shelby asked me to come over to their house?”

“Glad to see you two getting along so well! Those kids never see friends outside of school. Well, Ryan doesn’t really leave here now; everything’s online, so he’s pretty much here like his mother - all the time.”

“That seems boring,” I said.

“It is; I worry about Shelby after she graduates. I’m hoping she can get through graduation and make it to Hamilton okay. Once she’s there, I’m sure she’ll be fine!”

“Did you all ever consider moving to another state? I think that one is safer for Littles?”

He nodded, “We thought about it, but with Grandma’s job, it would have meant leaving too much behind.” He shook his head, “Enough heavy talk, though,” he smiled and opened the front door for me, “Just go on over and knock. Knowing that girl, though, she’ll probably be waiting for you on the front porch!”

“Thanks,” I told him.

The open door blew a ton of cold air opposite the past few days, and I was really grateful I’d thought to grab a coat! Overnight the temperatures had dropped probably close to freezing, and it was night and day from the previous day.

As I approached the house, I couldn’t help but think that to a Big would probably seem like a child’s playhouse. It appeared to be two stories tall, but even with a pitched roof, it still didn’t climb to the height of the first story of the main house! It was a cute home, though, with an old-fashioned wrap-around porch and rocking chairs sitting out on it. The paint complimented the main house, so it seemed like a well-to-do family built their ‘children’ the perfect place to play.

As Grandpa guessed, Shelby was outside to greet me as soon as I approached the house. “What do you think?” She asked me.

I climbed four stairs up the porch and motioned, “This seems like a normal place!”

She laughed, “I’m sure this is more normal for you. It’s so rare to have things sized for Littles here! Come in before we freeze,” she said.

She only wore leggings and a long sweater, so I figured she had to be cold!

Inside, the house was nice and warm, and she said, “Take off your shoes there,” to me.

I followed her directions and looked around. To my left was a dining room with a table that seemed bigger than the family one we ate at back home most of the time had been, but I figured that was just my short size. ‘I’m child sized even compared to back home,’ I had to admit. Room for probably eight Littles was present at the table, but somehow, I could tell it was five chairs at most that got used much. I figured a Betweener could probably sit in the chairs, if not a little bit like a middle schooler sitting on a kindergarten chair.

Everything looked ‘real,’ and I guessed Amanda and Fred probably had some guests who cooed at it. Looking at the place, I noticed that there was a larger door that a giant could probably squeeze through. They would have to stay really low to not break anything, though!

“Here, let me give you the tour!” she said with a smile. “Obviously, dining room,” she said and walked me back around the side and through a door where there was a… play kitchen?

“Just a play kitchen?” I asked.

She laughed, “Sort of…” with a shrug, “Mom never really cooked much anyway, so when Grandma and Grandpa built this for us, he put in a working refrigerator and freezer,” she gestured, “and then a working sink, dishwasher, and microwave.” Finally, she pointed to a newer-looking appliance, “And this an AmeniTea, our family Christmas present.”

“What does it do?” I asked.

“Cooks, anything you want?” She smiled.

“Anything?” I asked.

“Well, almost anything. It does have to have the resources for it. We have a pretty large starter pack, though, that we installed.”

“That’s cool,” I said skeptically. “So the stove, though?” I pointed to what looked like a plastic toy stove from a daycare back home.

“Doesn’t work; even when Mom lived on her own, she could have burned water!” She laughed.

I laughed with her and let her lead me around the rest of the first story, where there was a half-bath, a Living Room with a sizeable holoscreen setup, and a really comfy-looking set of chairs and couches. Family pictures of Shelby and Ryan growing up were placed along the wall, along with photos with their mother with them. I even saw one with my mom and her mom together. Unable to help myself, I used the camera on my new phone to take a picture of it.

“Whatcha doing?” She asked me.

“It’s cute; I’ll send it to my sister Riley. Maybe she can use it to make a print for Mom.”

“That’s cool; I know my mom misses your mom still.”

“I know the same is true for my mom; she was just terrified of ever shrinking even smaller if she came back.”

“Well, that’s it for this floor; the basement is our old play area and Mom and Ryan’s hidden work areas. As far as any Big guests are concerned, Mom still plays there with the toys during the day.”

“That’s got to be weird?” I asked as she led me up the stairs.

She nodded, “We’re just lucky we have Grandma and Grandpa; if Mom had any other parents, we might never have even been allowed to potty train or leave daycare ourselves.”

“I’m glad they are,” I said. Shelby pointed, “That’s Ryan’s room, Mom’s room is down there, and this is mine,” she said with a smile.

She pushed open a white bedroom door with her name on a cute nameplate, and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“What’s so funny?” She asked, clearly offended.

“I need a picture of Riley’s room to show you, but your room looks nearly identical to hers! Like, I swear she even has that exact same comforter!”

She looked at me in surprise, “Really?”

I laughed, “Yeah, I wish we could get the two of you together. You’re like long-lost twin sisters in some ways!” But then, I looked around and noted that her vanity was just a little different; probably the only main difference was the open box of girls’ Pull-Ups off the side. She blushed a little when I noticed, but I said, “Why are you embarrassed? I’m wearing one right now too?”

She shrugged, “I just like to think I’m an adult; I hate wearing them.” She motioned for me to sit on the floor across from her as she sat and leaned against her daybed.

“Your school rules require them?” I asked.

She shook her head, “Not necessarily. You can go to school without protection on… it’s just too risky?”

“How so?”

Shelby sighed, “So for a Little in our high school, we have potty charts like you do… but they’re not quite as important? Besides being an embarrassing item in your homeroom class, it’s not a big deal. You can go to college without any potty stars. The worst case is that a university like Emerson may highly encourage diapers instead of Pull-Ups when you go to college.”

“I won’t say that makes sense… but I guess that seems like something they would do.”

She nodded, “So anyway, as long as you’re wearing at least a Pull-Up and have an accident, it’s not the end of the world. You might even be lucky enough to make it home without a teacher or a Big student noticing.”

“If they do?” I asked.

She shrugged, “They usually change you if it’s a teacher, or if it’s a student, they’ll either change you or drag you to the nurse. Just depends on the Big.”

“Change you? Where?” I asked.

“If it’s a teacher, probably right in the classroom in front of everyone.”

I felt my jaw drop, “You’re kidding!”

“Nope, if you’re baby enough to have an accident, they feel like they can change your pants in public.”

“That’s horrible! Has that happened to you?” I asked hesitantly.

She nodded, “Not since Middle School, though. Grandma found out and went to school and ripped the heads off the teacher and principals. I’ve never had a problem with them doing that in high school.”

I wanted to ask if she had accidents, but I thought better of it. “What happens if someone isn’t wearing a Pull-Up or something and has an accident?”

“There aren’t many idiots who won’t at least wear a Pull-Up, but they usually get spanked in front of everyone and are never allowed back at school without diapers for the rest of the year. Their potty privileges get completely revoked then, too - they can’t even enter a bathroom without an alarm going off.”

“This place is nuts!” I said.

She nodded, “You’re right; I wish I could visit your dimension! The idea of living without diapers and some Amazon’s nursery hanging over my head sounds amazing!”

I suddenly felt terrible for her and leaned in and hugged her, “I’m sorry you’ve grown up like that!”

She looked shocked but smiled, “I’ve had it better than most! At least Grandma and Grandpa helped make sure no one could really bully us as much.”

I nodded, “Mom said they protected her a lot too.” I looked around her room and asked, “So, like, what do you like to do for fun? Ryan already let me know you’re not a swimmer. I guess you do martial arts like my family… but what else do you do to hang out with friends?”

She shrugged, “Hard to actually have ‘playdates’ with friends growing up. Other than at school, friends, I don’t really have many. I spend a fair amount of time on homework and then maybe some with my EdgeSphere goggles playing games.”

“Those are really cool; I haven’t had much of a chance to play yet, though.”

She smiled, “Aunt Megan and Meggy are coming over later this afternoon; I’m sure she would be happy to play a couple games with us.” She shook her head, “Just don’t hope to beat her on any games!”

“Why?” I asked.

“So my mom designs clothes still, right?”

I nodded.

“When Aunt Megan adopted Meggy, it was more like she adopted a teenager still in some ways. The girl basically sits and plays video games all day!”

“Oh, that’s kind of cool!”

“Yeah, but it also means she’s, like, at the Professional Level. With EdgeSphere games, she can hide that she’s a Little and plays all the time as this world-class gamer. She’s amazing!”

“I guess practicing every day for decades and never having to stop for a potty break would help?”

She laughed, “That’s almost exactly what she says!”

Shelby and I hung out for the next couple of hours, and it felt very much like being with Riley. Then, just before lunch, she led me downstairs for the rest of the tour and showed me the basement. Most of it was occupied by the largest play area I could imagine outside a daycare! Toys meant for kids six months to three years were spread about as if they were regularly played with.

I had to ask, “So, do these actually get played with?”

Shelby blushed, “Sometimes… We’ve had a pretty lonely childhood, and sometimes we move things around to make it look good in case LPS visits.”

“Does that happen often?” I asked nervously.

She shook her head, “Only twice while I’ve been alive. Our nurseries in Grandma and Grandpa’s house passed inspection with no problem. The playhouse was less liked until they saw this room.”

“How does an Amazon even get in here?” I asked.

She smirked, “They sent a Betweener in.”

I noticed some dolls that looked like they probably were twenty years old, while other toys looked like they had just been pulled from the packaging. “You said your mom has a workroom here?”

“Ryan does, too,” she said, leading me to a wall with a play nursery setup. She pressed on a spot on the changing table behind some toy diapers, and a section of the wall disappeared.

“Whoa, cool!” I said. “Holo-wall?”

“Yep, Grandma is pretty creative!”

The wall exposed a hallway that must have gone into the ground a little way before we came to the first open doorway. Ryan was inside working on something on a computer. “Hey, Ryan,” Shelby said.

He didn’t hear us, so he jumped, “Oh, it’s you two! Hi,” he said. Then, without saying anything else, he said, “Gotta keep working here…”

“See you later,” I said and followed Shelby back out of the room and noticed across the hallway, there was another room. “What’s that one?” I asked.

“Oh, Grandma made a room for me too in case I ever want to just work from home… I want to leave and go to college, though, so it’s pretty empty.” She opened the door and showed me a barebones home office without anything personalizing except a couple pictures.

“Cool, even if you don’t use it!” I said, “It’s got to be nice to have a backup?”

She nodded, “It is; I hope I’m long gone after graduation!”

I nodded and knew that would be similar to Mom leaving, and I suspected the family would miss her a lot. She continued down the hallway and opened a door at the end that led to a vast open room filled with bolts of fabrics, sewing machines, and some odd contraption in the middle that her mom was working with.

She looked up and said, “Oh, hey, guys!”

“What are you working on there?” I asked.

“Oh, this is a FashionFuser,” she smiled. “I put in all of the details of clothes, and it’ll print, sew, and size any clothing for me.” I watched as she fiddled with some settings, “I was just getting ready to print this sample dress,” she said.

“Can we watch?” I asked.

“Sure, it doesn’t take long,” Aunt Bella said.

With the press of a button, I saw the machine come to life, and in a clear cube in the middle, a dress dummy suddenly sprang to life from nowhere. “What is that?” I asked, “Where did that come from?”

Aunt Bella giggled, “Your mom would have loved this thing too. It’s a hologram that is precisely the model’s measurements for the dress or garment. So it prevents having multiple types of dress dummies like I used to have.”

I watched as from nowhere, like a 3D printer, it began running an attachment around in circles from the top of the dummy downward, and a dress began to take shape.

“Mom, you are not going to get me to try one of those monstrosities on again!” Shelby griped beside me.

“Huh?” I said, even as I realized there was a reason she wouldn’t want to be caught dead in it. It must have been the frilliest and most babyish dress ever imagined! A diaper cover was just visible under the short skirt of the dress when it was done. The dress skirt puffed out and was supported by some sort of fabric, pushing it out to where it would probably nearly be as wide as the wearer’s arm span! It featured lace around the outside of puffy short sleeves, more lace around the neck, and some lacy white fabric peeked out from beneath the skirt.

It was so adorably sweet I was pretty sure every Amazon in the dimension would fall over trying to dress their Little girls in them!

“Don’t worry, sweetie, this one is for me. Your cousin Meggy’s birthday party is next week, and she is having a Little party with baby attire required.”

“Do I have to go?” Shelby asked nervously.

“I can definitely make a matching outfit for you? You’d certainly be adorable if I made this in pink?” Her mom teased her with a smirk. “Or, you can just be a babysitter?”

“Babysitter!” Shelby said as quickly as she could while picking up her mom and hugging her.

I laughed at the two of them and had to appreciate the unique relationship they had!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading! Please press the 'Like’ Button at the top of this chapter to like this work and help others find it! Comments are always super appreciated as well! I appreciate those of you who liked the previous chapter! Since I had to post off schedule once, I figured I would do it twice and get back onto schedule! Looking forward to seeing what you all think about the family here. The next chapter sends Connor back to school and we'll start to see college life in the Nest begin for real! 

I'm currently nearing one of my last productive writing windows until next January. Help spur me on with likes and comments! (My goal is to not have any downtime in chapters for this story until it’s concluded!)

LCW will have a new posting normally every Friday for the foreseeable future! Your support through likes and comments means a lot to me. That being said, if you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can just leave the stars and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 28
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 27 - 5/28/2023 *Bonus Chapter*

You said nothing would happen to Ryan and Shelby because you didn't plan it.

But this whole chapter was too nice and relaxing.

I'm really scared for Shelby now.

I hope she makes it through everything.

Otherwise, as always, a wonderful chapter and I look forward to more.

16 minutes ago, Sararei said:

Can we get a character family tree? lol There is alot of family on just his side here and each week i keep forgetting whos who in relation, what type they are size wise and such. 

After 'next weekend' in the story I'll provide one. The one I have would have spoilers until then. 🙂

46 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I hope she makes it through everything.

Otherwise, as always, a wonderful chapter and I look forward to more.

It's relaxing as much as anything because it's the end of Act 1 in the story. Keep in mind I'm following a path of taking my time introducing (reintroducing) everyone before we get to the meat of things. For now Shelby is safe, it's possible that could change as she is in a perilous part of life for a Little. We'll see!

Thanks for the comments Moon3ye! 🙂

I had already forgotten that Bella has become smaller due to her poisoning and the subsequent nanite rescue and that her children are bigger than her.

But yes a family tree would be great with a note of what is who:

Little = L

Amazon = A

In between = B

19 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I had already forgotten that Bella has become smaller due to her poisoning and the subsequent nanite rescue and that her children are bigger than her.

But yes a family tree would be great with a note of what is who:

Little = L

Amazon = A

In between = B

I have heights on the chart. Should be able to figure out from there. I also have it denoted who is 'adopted' as well. 

Cute chapter! 

Bella's kids must be protected at all cost. Its impressive how much pull Amanda and Fred have that they can defend their grandkids as effectively as they do. I guess no one wants to mess with Littles who have rich Amazon grandparents.

Yeah we know things are gonna start going to shit soon, but you gotta establish a happy normalcy first, right?

22 minutes ago, dmavn said:

hmm.. I don’t see a star icon, but i doo have a heart button on the bottom of the posts.. Is trophy better than heart?

Sorry, I copied my bottom of WattPad instead of this one. The heart is great! 💜🙂

6 hours ago, TerranV said:

Cute chapter! 

Bella's kids must be protected at all cost. Its impressive how much pull Amanda and Fred have that they can defend their grandkids as effectively as they do. I guess no one wants to mess with Littles who have rich Amazon grandparents.

Yeah we know things are gonna start going to shit soon, but you gotta establish a happy normalcy first, right?

Nods! Thanks for the comment! 🙂

On 5/27/2023 at 4:02 AM, Panther Cub said:

Some werewoofs just need a few more hugs, petpets, and maybe a little time in the kennel to remind them that even werewoofs need to behave.

On 5/28/2023 at 2:06 PM, BabySofia said:

I'm currently nearing one of my last productive writing windows until next January. Help spur me on with likes and comments! (My goal is to not have any downtime in chapters for this story until it’s concluded!)

Uh oh. I need to hurry up and finish my time machine. Now where did I put those cardboard boxes. I'll figure out Calvin's secret cardboard technology if I try enough. Then I can teach cardboard science to the dimension littles and the Bigs won't know what happened to them.

Chapter 28: Back to…

SATURDAY NIGHT FLEW by for Beth as she made sure she was as ready as she could be for the semester to begin. She’d hung out with her siblings in an EdgeSphere game for a couple hours before staying up all night working on writing a novel she liked to play around with for fun. She was about eighty-thousand words into writing the book she never planned to let anyone ever see!

After returning to her dorm from lunch, she found a new nasty surprise outside her door.

Cassie was with her and couldn’t help but laugh.

“This is so not funny, Cassie!!!”

“It’s not, but their desperation is?”

Someone had ordered four boxes of diapers that were neatly stacked in front of her room like it was a delivery. A printed label said ‘Elizabeth Sylvester’ to ensure that any passersby knew it was no mistake that they were in front of her room. From where she stood, well away, they were covered in a collection of unicorns, princesses, and cartoon characters that would make any Big mommy coo about how cute they were! Also, from the large size range listed on the boxes, she had no doubt they would fit her!

“That stupid bitch!” Beth hissed.

“I’d watch that mouth if I was you,” Kelly said, standing up from the lounge couch where she had stationed herself to watch. “Any baby who needs diapees like those will get a mouth washing when they get moved to Sanders Hall.”

“Nevaeh filled you in, huh?” Cassie hissed back. “Why don’t you just back off bitch?”

“Nobody does things like that to my friend! Nobody!” She turned to leave, even as Penelope showed up.

“Kelly, what are you doing on this floor?”

“The couches on my floor were all taken, so I came down here to read for a bit.”

“Kelly, if I see you on this floor again, you’re going to Sanders Hall. I’m done playing!”

She pushed passed Penelope even as she came up to the girls. “Someone downstairs said there’s a big girl who apparently isn’t one?”

Beth sighed and pointed at the pile of diapers, “I’m pretty sure Kelly was only down here to ensure her delivery had maximum shock value.”

“You have proof she did this?”

“Unfortunately, no…” Beth said. “You have cameras here, right?”

“Not right by the rooms, only in the common areas,” she said. “I’ll get security to collect these and check the footage. Then, if Kelly delivers them on the recording, we’ll move her immediately! We should be able to see her carry them upstairs!”

Cassie hugged Beth a few minutes later while they waited for security. They took the boxes as evidence, even as the woman leading them looked skeptically at Beth and looked like she wanted to pull her pants down. “You won’t find anything wrong with my underwear Ma’am,” Beth found herself telling her when she tried to check her panties. “My father and President Barnes will not be pleased if you continue to push this!”

Penelope had shown up right then and managed to diffuse things, “Beth, have you ever thought about moving off-campus for housing?”

“My parents aren’t in favor of it until next year,” Beth told her.

“Well, if you change your mind, let me know, and I’ll expedite it from the university.”

Fortunately, no one had gone into her room. Unfortunately, the only people who had delivered the diapers were innocent delivery workers who had been paid by a local Little’s store to make the delivery.

Kelly got off scot-free, having somehow even managed to anonymously pay for the diapers and the delivery!

Her parents had been really worried when she called, and even though she tried to assure them not to be, she couldn’t help but worry more.

I HAD A great time hanging out with Shelby and later Meggy, but Ryan had made an appearance too. Even though Meggy was older than my moms, with the rejuvenation treatment, she seemed more like Shelby’s little sister. While Meggy would act like an adult, or at least a fellow teenager, part of the time, it was impossible to mistake her addiction to pacifiers and her mommy’s milk as anything but babyish.

I had turned completely red when I went to the bathroom and returned to find Meggy nursing from Aunt Megan!

“How can she still be doing that twenty years later?” I’d quietly asked Shelby.

“For some reason, Aunt Megan never dried up… she tried weaning Meggy off and went a month without nursing, but her breasts wouldn’t stop producing milk. So she finally gave in since Meggy was horribly addicted anyway and was getting pretty angry, I guess… So when Meggy had her rejuvenation treatment, Aunt Megan had her own done too, so being a nursing mother wouldn’t feel as awkward as looking like a grandma.”

I shook my head, thinking about that still as we approached the campus in Grandma’s car. Grandpa had joined us and was in the front passenger seat. We didn’t speak much as they drove me back, and I fought to not fall asleep from the smooth ride!

We took time to eat lunch before leaving, so it was a couple of hours into the afternoon when we pulled into the Emerson Faculty parking lot. I noted that Grandma still had a reserved space – showing how important she was to the university! She came around to the side and unbuckled me, setting me down on my feet. “Thanks,” I told her as she knelt beside me.

“You’re welcome, we’ll walk you back, but before then, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated you coming to our place this weekend! I was so glad to see you and Shelby make friends so quickly! So, if you’re okay with it, I’ll talk to Dean Northrup and pick you up after your last class Friday and just drop you off for your first class on Monday? After that, you can probably get more studying done at our place?”

I thought for a second, “I think I’d like that, but isn’t Meggy’s birthday party this weekend?”

Grandma laughed, “It is, but don’t worry, you and Shelby can babysit the little ones; no need for you to worry about joining them.” She paused, “Unless you want to, of course; I wouldn’t have a problem with that?”

I blushed, “No thanks… I’m getting enough of that treatment here! Unless something changes, that works for me; just let me know what she says.”

“Will do; now you have your phone, that should be easier!”

I nodded, “Thanks again for that, by the way!”

“You’re very welcome, but you can thank your mom, really. She’s the one who set up the account to help you out here.” She smiled.

I was wrapped in her arms then, “We love you, Connor, even though we’ve never had a chance to meet in person until now; your Grandfather and I have loved you since the first time your mom showed you to us at the portal communication station. But, if, for some reason, something goes wrong, we will move heaven and earth to protect you.”

“Love you too, Grandma,” I felt somewhat emotional at that, but I kept my tears at bay by biting my tongue.

“Now, let’s get you back to your nest; you probably have a lot of new nest mates to meet this afternoon!”

I nodded without speaking and walked beside her and Grandpa back to Sanders Hall. Grandma and Grandpa weren’t the only family members dropping off Littles then. Many Littles had Little parents with them, and others had Betweener-sized parents, but they were among the very rare Bigs. The elevator ride up to my floor took no time, and we walked down the hallway to the next room and found it… empty!

“Where is everyone?” I wondered.

“Probably out for a walk or something; I’m sure they’ll be back. You can take a chance to settle in without dealing with the other things. I’ll email Mackenzie and Dean Northrup the potty chart information for her records for the weekend.”

I blushed, “Even if I don’t have accidents?”

“Especially if you aren’t having accidents,” Grandpa said. He gave me a hug then too, and I watched them leave. I hit the restroom, returned to my still empty nest room, and went to work to prepare for the next day’s classes. I sort of noticed something seemed to be missing by the door, but I couldn’t quite remember what had been there before.

I took the time to make sure my class schedule was marked in my calendar, complete with silencing alarms and any sounds that could come out five minutes before a class until five minutes after a class. I pulled out the tablet then and ensured the schedule was present. Still, I was grateful because the university used MelonCorp tablets that my calendar had already synced from my phone! I took a couple minutes then and emailed my moms and sisters.

I’d sent a separate email to Riley with the picture of Mom and Bella together and one with the family on Saturday, suggesting that would make a great birthday gift to her in a few weeks!

I’d just sent the final message when I heard voices and watched the rest of my nest come in.

I figured out what was missing then… The stupid rope ring line thing was being gripped tightly by the eight guys following Miss Mackenzie holding onto the end.

“Oh, Connor, you’re back! I hope you haven’t been waiting for us long?” She asked as she led them all the way into the room. She looked back at them and said, “You may let go of your ring now.”

There were sighs, blushes, and a couple muttered words that I hoped she didn’t hear as they did so. “Everyone, this is the other new kit in our nest! This is Connor!”

“Hi,” I said quietly.

The stares I was getting from the others were odd… I couldn’t determine what the others thought of me at first glance. Like everyone, I was dressed in the uniform when I returned. My hair was again pulled back into a low ponytail like I usually kept it.

“I’m not going to make everyone do circle time again like we did with Liam, but just so Connor has a chance, can you introduce yourselves?”

I felt transported back to the day we left suddenly as they took turns, “I’m Elijah,” a relatively beefy dark-haired guy nearly a foot taller than me said, “I’m a Psychology Major.”

“I’m Levi; I’m a Poli Sci major,” a slightly shorter blonde-haired boy said.

“I’m Logan; I’m a management major,” a guy with his hair completely shaved down said. He seemed to be a smidge taller than the first guy.

“Hey Connor, I’m Grayson; Electrical Engineering is my major.” Grayson was the tallest in the room, but I doubted he was more than five feet tall. His hair was in a short, white, and blue dyed style that seemed pretty edgy for a Little.

“I’m Wyatt, Journalism,” a rather portly guy who was still probably ten inches taller than me.

“Ben, Chemistry Major,” the second shortest guy in the room beside me said. He was nearly as skinny as I was but had a kind of messy brown hairstyle. “And I have to say it’s nice to not be the shortest anymore!”

“Benjamin!” Mackenzie scolded.

“I’m not being mean; it’s just the truth!” he told her. He was still almost a whole head taller than me!

“It’s okay, Miss Mackenzie; I understand where he’s coming from!” I tried to defend him. “No offense taken.”

“Thanks,” I heard him whisper.

“I’m Jack,” the last guy said, “I’m a business management major too.” I noticed he was barely shorter than Ben, but whereas Ben was a skinny stick, Jack looked like he still had plenty of ‘baby weight’ on him. ‘That could be dangerous,’ I couldn’t help but think!

“Well, now that we’ve all met, you all have about two hours to hang out and get to know each other before dinner. I need to check everyone’s pants quickly here, so please line up by the table.”

Liam looked the most uncomfortable while the others made resigned-looking faces as they lined up before Miss Mackenzie. I ended up in front of Liam but behind everyone else as they let her pull down their pants. I could smell some strong scents as I stood there and wondered if someone in the line really did need their pants changed.

“Uh-oh Elijah, this is the second Pull-Up you’ve wet since you got back earlier! Maybe we should look at something a little more absorbent?”

I watched the guy in front of me twist and turn a little nervously.

“No, thank you, Miss Mackenzie,” Elijah told her.

“Well, if you can keep your big boy pants dry and clean the rest of the day, I’ll let you have one more chance. But another accident is strike three, and we’ll have to take a step back to diapees.”

I heard him nervously ask, “For how long?”

“Oh, sweetie, I think at this point, based on your chart last semester, we probably should just be throwing in the towel on the potty for you. If I put you in diapees on the three strikes rule this semester, you’ll have to stay in them the rest of the semester.”

“But…”

“If you don’t want to return to diapees, just make sure you use the potty like a big boy!” She patted him on the head, “Now, just stay here to the side, and I’ll change you when we finish the other big boys.”

I blushed on his behalf then, feeling horrible for the poor guy.

Three others were wet ahead of me, including the ‘formerly shortest boy,’ Ben, and told to stand to the side too. She pulled down my pants and said, “And what a big boy! It’s such a shame you had that messy accident that first day; I think you might have had a chance at a gold star!”

‘Gee, thanks for announcing that to the world,’ I couldn’t help but think.

She pulled my pants back up and patted me on the butt, “Go ahead and go meet the others.”

Liam was behind me, and I remembered he was back in Pull-Ups if he behaved, so I wasn’t surprised to see him in the Pull-Up. However, I was surprised it was as babyish as any diaper I’d ever seen, with blue coloring and some brightly colored puppy characters on the back. I had just sat at my desk when she pulled his pants down and said, “Wet,” and then turned him around, “And it looks like poopy too?”

“What? I didn’t poop?” I watched him turn around and try and look.

“Liam, I don’t think you’re trying to lie to me, which means you must not know when you’re having an accident. I think it’s time for us to go ahead and face the fact that Pull-Ups just aren’t going to work for you at all. This, plus the three accidents yesterday, mean I should have already put you back into them.”

I watched in morbid horror as he cried as he was lifted up. “You can’t do this to me!!! Put me down, you witch!”

I expected him to be spanked then like he had before, and Noah before him, but instead, she stuffed a pacifier into his mouth. “It’s okay, Liam; I know you’re just experiencing some really big feelings! Suck on this while I get you into the diapee you need.”

One of the guys came over to him, “Connor, right?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’m sorry I couldn’t keep track of everyone’s names.”

“No worries, my name’s Grayson. Looks like your friend isn’t going to be around for long?”

I sighed, “I don’t really know him that well. It’s a big university back home, so I only met him when we left to come here, but I think you’re probably right.”

Liam was soon toddling back towards his desk with just a shirt and a diaper, still sucking on the pacifier, “No need to put pants on since we’ll be here for a while. I can keep a better eye on when you need to change then. That wasn’t a lot of poopy in your other diapee, so I’m sure you’ll need to go again before din-din….”

Grayson and I talked while I watched the other Littles who needed to be changed. One more was threatened with a third strike later, while another was admonished that ‘he’d been doing so good before break!’

I shuddered as I saw a new side to Miss Mackenzie that was more manipulative than sweet like she’d been with me, and I wondered which side was the real person…?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button at the top of this chapter to like this work and help others find it! Comments are always super appreciated as well! I'm currently nearing one of my last productive writing windows until next January. Positive comments and likes are really appreciated to help spur me on! (My goal is to not have any downtime in chapters for this story until it’s concluded!)

LCW will have a new posting normally every Friday for the foreseeable future! Your support through likes and comments means a lot to me. If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can just leave the stars and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 24
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 28 - 6/2/2023

Of course Kelly escapes again. From Beth's statement about Neveah telling Kelly about mouth soapings that Neveah has had her mouth soaped a time or two since she's been back in diapers. I wonder if she's already lost her potty chart lol. 

I can't wait till the school day begins. 

I feel this thing with Kelly and Beth won't end untill one of them is gone.  I feel that Beth would leave the school before going into a little dorm and Kelly would probably get arrested if she went to far.  I hope Amanda has enough pull to sweet talk the dean into letting Connor come home every weekend.😏

33 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Of course Kelly escapes again. From Beth's statement about Neveah telling Kelly about mouth soapings that Neveah has had her mouth soaped a time or two since she's been back in diapers. I wonder if she's already lost her potty chart lol. 

I can't wait till the school day begins. 

Almost to the fist day! (There's some other stuff coming first)

And Nevaeh does have several cameo appearances coming up that I know you will enjoy! 🙂

15 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I feel this thing with Kelly and Beth won't end until one of them is gone. 

They definitely have a very antagonistic relationship! Thanks for the comments Billy!

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24