LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Hmm prepared but not too prepared shame I thought Stacy would educate her son better than this. Sigh I guess he will end up adopted and staying in this dimension permanently after all with a "tude" like that.

1 hour ago, BobbyDrago said:

Hmm prepared but not too prepared shame I thought Stacy would educate her son better than this. Sigh I guess he will end up adopted and staying in this dimension permanently after all with a "tude" like that.

We'll see what happens!

I agree with some that Connor may have put a bulleye on himself with that move, but I think they are going to learn that between Stacy and Grandma he is more prepare to handle things that they throw at him.  I feel that the little step stool is only one of many tricks that Stacy armed him with.?

Also I thought that last request was to easy, this may be hard to get.  25 likes in one day, come on lets prove we can do it!!

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I agree with some that Connor may have put a bulleye on himself with that move, but I think they are going to learn that between Stacy and Grandma he is more prepare to handle things that they throw at him.  I feel that the little step stool is only one of many tricks that Stacy armed him with.?

Perhaps...

36 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Also I thought that last request was to easy, this may be hard to get.  25 likes in one day, come on lets prove we can do it!!

You did kind of egg me on to push things more! ?

As a fan of foxes I approve of the theme. 

The college does lack subtlety. Aside from the imagery all the nest mothers are with early childhood education or psychology. I have no confidence in the safety of the other two guys.

Great chapter.

8 minutes ago, TerranV said:

As a fan of foxes I approve of the theme. 

I was trying to find a good baby animal theme... fox kits are hard to beat for cuteness! (And Red Panda's seemed a bit too close to In-Between)

9 minutes ago, TerranV said:

The college does lack subtlety. Aside from the imagery all the nest mothers are with early childhood education or psychology. I have no confidence in the safety of the other two guys.

Yeah... The game definitely isn't well hidden, but if you look at it from the Amazon's side they're just trying to make sure their smallest students have the best care and education they can give them! ?

10 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Great chapter.

Thanks! ?

15 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Hah I don't think @BabySofia can get 25 likes in one day... which means I won't have to edit the next chapter just yet! Guys please don't give me extra work!! ?

I hate to say I agree, that is pushing it even for the best around.  We can always have hope though, and I would have though you two would be a least a few chapters ahead already.  BabySofia always worked that way.?

10 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I hate to say I agree, that is pushing it even for the best around.  We can always have hope though, and I would have though you two would be a least a few chapters ahead already.  BabySofia always worked that way.?

There are 11.5 chapters written ahead of this. I've even been through everything with Grammarly and reading through things. @DiaperedPrince somehow still makes my pages bleed with suggestions and catching things I've missed! (Appreciate him doing so for me!)

You're just 7 likes shy of making him work by the way! ?

20 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

There are 11.5 chapters written ahead of this. I've even been through everything with Grammarly and reading through things. @DiaperedPrince somehow still makes my pages bleed with suggestions and catching things I've missed! (Appreciate him doing so for me!)

You're just 7 likes shy of making him work by the way! ?

Like I said I know your style, and I am still hoping.  You are my favorite for a reason.?

So my guess is that the other two guys are gone very very quickly because they noticeably underestimate the situation.

With the step stool Connor is of course already once noticed whether for better or worse only time will tell.

The fox theme for the room... Well what can I say... I'm crassly jealous I want that too.

Of course, the nest mothers are all amazons who do something with children in their studies.

I am really excited.

Especially about the secret compartment Connor got from Stacy.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

The fox theme for the room... Well what can I say... I'm crassly jealous I want that too.

? I'm glad the foxes seem to be a happy animal for everyone! 

Of course, the nest mothers are all amazons who do something with children in their studies.

Of course! How else can you get hands on instruction on bringing Littles down to their places in the world before you teach them? ?

Especially about the secret compartment Connor got from Stacy.

Shhh.... Don't tell the Amazons about that! You saw nothing! ? ? 

5 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Awww, what about a Nest Father? Maybe not as prevalent, but there has to be plenty of male Amazons....

I do actually discuss this later. (Not much of a plot point so I don't consider it a true spoiler)

You all are one Like away! Will you make it...?

I think the question of nest fathers was taken up in Exchanged and In-Between, at that age  most amazon guys are more into dating than anything else.  From what I have seen of all the stories I have read most of the a man takes in a little is to help them.  There are the exception like Dr. Nimitz and Bob who were just greedy and mean.?

19 hours ago, BabySofia said:

“If these girls will please go with Miss Madelyn: Amelia, Mia, and Willow.” I noted the term ‘Miss’ being used and was sure we would be getting told in the dorms that their first names were well out of bounds for us. “Miss Kaylee will be taking Ava and Avery.”

Yeah at this point I'm reacting to this exactly like I would to a cop... Threat assessment on... Give as little as possible, ideally one to two word answers generally. Cold but civil tone. "Yes mam" "No mam" "Ms. X could you please explain" "I can't recall mam..."

19 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I watched as she opened the door and showed us the room we would be sleeping in for the semester. The fox kit theme carried all the way through the room design. A playful mural of a forest allowed them to have room to move around in the design. ‘If this was in a daycare, it would be cute,’ I admitted. ‘I think I might need to vomit waking up to this every day, though!’

The really fucked part is I would honestly kind of like this if it wasn't in the "I dropped fake gas station LSD" version of North Korea. Like a bit smaller than my headspace age but fox girl ???‍♀️

23 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah at this point I'm reacting to this exactly like I would to a cop... Threat assessment on... Give as little as possible, ideally one to two word answers generally. Cold but civil tone. "Yes mam" "No mam" "Ms. X could you please explain" "I can't recall mam..."

And that would be wise until they decided that just meant you were developmentally immature due to the small vocabulary you exhibited...?

24 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Like a bit smaller than my headspace age but fox girl ???‍♀️

Lol!?

Needless to say my head is also on swivel this whole time. I'm looking for camera's and sensor devices, key cards and codes. Exits and entrances. Basically ready to move on reaction. 

BTW you all are just that one like away... You will find it worth the Like for the chapter if you give it! ?

2 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Needless to say my head is also on swivel this whole time. I'm looking for camera's and sensor devices, key cards and codes. Exits and entrances. Basically ready to move on reaction. 

That's smart!

3 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

And that would be wise until they decided that just meant you were developmentally immature due to the small vocabulary you exhibited...?

Yep there is no winning  with these people. Best to just get as much as you can towards your objective and be ready to evac at moments notice ??

That's why the hypothetical "Echo Cell" would have had a safe house ready to go and in absolute last resort the "burn response team" from Section HQ

Well you all did it! Here's your reward! ?

Chapter 6: Preschool Chic

ACROSS FROM THE doorway we entered, I saw three walls with three, four, and three setups of lofted beds above desks. The beds looked weird, though! There was an almost organic curve to the ends by the head and footboard areas, with a ladder coming up one end to an open swinging door. Through the middle of it was a curved half-circle made of transparent Plexi-like material running the length of about eighty percent of the bed, which I guessed let you quickly check on the occupants. The odd thing was that the sides all went up at least five, maybe five-and-a-half feet, above the mattresses. ‘It’s a lofted crib with an exit ladder!’ I thought to myself incredulously.

Below the bed was a desk set up that looked short enough for my new smaller frame. Some bookshelves, electrical outlets, and a chair that looked like an ordinary desk chair back home completed the furnishings. The desk and bed were made out of a wood that reminded me of a light maple. I noticed that our names were already printed in a cutesy font in a frame at the end of our beds. Each featured a hand-painted picture of a fox kit. I noted that mine was in a corner on the wall to the right of our entry door. I turned and saw that Liam and Noah were speechless.

“Umm… That’s a weird bed…?” Noah finally said.

I turned and ignored him, noting the changing table that took a place of ‘honor’ along the wall, adjacent to the door through which we had entered. Another door went to our left and was marked with a sign that said ‘Potty Time is the Best Time!’

“I know you’re all itching to explore, but why don’t you go ahead and get your bags over by your study pod? That’s what we call your bed and desk. When you’re done with that, get a uniform on from in your box. We’ll hang the rest of your stuff up later after lunch.” Makenzie suggested.

“Sure,” I told her and made my way to my ‘pod.’ The box had been made to open with a string pull, so I didn’t need a knife or scissors. Opening it up, I found two dressy sweater vests embroidered on the chest with the Emerson crest, six pairs of what almost looked like dress slacks, five white dress shirts, and five… white dress shirts with onesie tails on them?!?

I blushed at the sight of those!

I looked through the box to see a couple of ties and two glossy pairs of black dress shoes. I took a closer look at the pants and saw that they only loosely resembled dress pants. The waistbands were elastic to make them easy to pull up and down. I also noted that snaps were going along the inseams up the crotch to enable easy changing access. ‘I think Mom told me her dress slacks had those too… part of why she never wore them!’

Surprised not to see any protection, I walked over to where Mackenzie was watching over us . She had a rocking chair that she was sitting in, alternating looking between us and her phone.

“Umm… Miss Brown?”

“Yes, Connor?”

“After our presentation with Dean Northrup, I think I would like to play things safe here?”

“How do you mean…?” she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

“Umm… protection?”

“You think you should wear Pull-Ups to be safe?” She cooed, loud enough that Liam and Noah heard it.

“You’ve to be kidding, Connor!?! You’re really going to go along with that gay shit?” Noah spat.

Makenzie quickly but gently pushed me to the side as she stood up and went to chase after Noah. He stood his ground. “What? You going to report me to the Dean?”

I watched her shake her head, “Nope, I can take care of this myself.”

I was impressed by how quickly she picked him up, ripped his pants down, and sat back down in the rocking chair. Equally impressive was the speed and strength of her hand as it landed on his butt!

“We,” she spanked.

“Do!” Spank!

“Not!” Smack!

“Ever!” Smack!

“Make!” Smack!

“Fun!” Smack!

“Of!” Smack!

“Others!” Smack!

I grimaced, even as I felt like he had it coming to him. Things only got worse for him, though.

“Oh my God! Aren’t you supposed to be a potty-trained adult?!?!” She smacked him six more times, punctuating every word with another smack, “You do not pee on me!”

By then, the fight had long left Noah, and he was a blubbering mess of tears as I could see his butt was fiery red in color! She stood up with him and walked straight to the changing table. “I definitely don’t trust you out of protection. You’ve earned yourself three days of diapers since you can’t hold your pee like a big boy. If you’re good, maybe, I’ll let you wear Pull-Ups next week on your first day of classes!”

I watched as he struggled a bit more once she laid him on the table, but two additional smacks stopped that. A chest strap and another on his arms and shoulders were added as well, holding him down. “Which one…?” she mused, looking at what I now realized was a veritable store of diaper choices. “I think this one will do,” she said with a giggle.

I couldn’t see what she held, but I noticed a lot of pink on the shelf that I thought I saw her pull it from.

A moment later, he was standing on his own two feet in a weird wobbly position, wearing just the diaper she’d put him in. Noah looked like he was still in pain from the spanking he had gotten, but I was sure the redness of his face had far more to do with the pink diaper he wore. It looked like it had lots of hearts, stars, and the words ‘love’ and ‘cutie’ splayed over it. He made a threatening gaze at me, but quickly looked away when I raised my eyebrows.

“Now that you have your proper protection on Noers, why don’t you go see if your uniform pants will fit over them…? If not, we’ll have to have you go in just your diapee since we won’t have time to get you some new pants for that diaper butt yet.

He looked visibly struck then, and I watched him hobble back over to his desk.

She left for a minute, and I found myself basically frozen in shock at what happened to Noah.

It didn’t take her long to swiftly return in a new pair of slacks. As soon as she walked back she turned her attention back to me, and I felt my stomach tumble. “Come here, little guy, let’s see if we have any Pull-Ups small enough for you. I’m a little worried about your size.”

I grimaced but walked over to her. She started pawing through packages in some cupboards and came away with one a moment later. “This is the smallest Pull-Up they stock for us…?”

She handed it to me, and I blushed at the blue-colored garment. It had cartoon pictures on it as I unfolded it, but I could see that it probably wouldn’t fit.

“Umm…”

“Let’s try it on really quick… if it doesn’t work, we’ll have to go with diapees if you want to be safe.” She whispered, “And you’re a smart little boy for doing this without me suggesting it!”

I started to walk for the bathroom but instead found myself flying through the air in her arms until she put me down on the same changing table Noah had just occupied. Before I could possibly complain, she had my shoes untied, pants down, and underwear discarded next to me. The underwear I’d worn to the dimension was pulled down, and I had just enough wherewithal to go “Wait…” but the deed was done, and my lower body was exposed for the world to see.

Liam was just coming back in from the bathroom with a poorly aligned tie when he took in the scene of first me on the changing table, and then Noah trying in vain to pull a pair of pants over the massive diaper.

As Mackenzie said, “Step in,” to me, my attention was brought back to myself. I saw the leg holes of the Pull-Up opened, and I followed directions as she pulled it up my body. But, unfortunately, it just kept going above my groin and instead to nearly my armpits!

“Hmm… Definitely too big,” Mackenzie told me. I looked at her in the face, and she seemed disappointed in that.

“Do they make any smaller ones…? I can’t be the smallest Little out there…?”

She shrugged, “You’re not… I’ve heard stories of one crazy Little from years back that was barely over three feet tall. The problem is that most of those who are that small here don’t use training pants.”

“Oh,” I said.

She spoke softly to me, “You seem to be understanding things here faster than your friends?”

I sighed, “My mom went to school here?”

She gave me a puzzled look, “She moved over to your dimension afterward?”

I shook my head, “No, she came over here for school. She… depending on what stories you’ve heard about that tiny Little, it might have actually been about her?”

Right then, her watch dinged, and she looked at it. Then, with a sigh, she said, “You and I are having a private conversation later. I want to know more?”

I nodded.

“In the meantime, you’re being smart and asking about protection. It’ll keep you out of trouble. Unfortunately, I don’t have any Pull-Ups in your size, but I do have some diapers?”

“Please tell me they’re not pink?” I nodded towards Noah, who somehow had now shoehorned himself into a pair of pants.

She giggled, “No, it’ll be a regular baby diaper. They were left over from a student last semester – he was about your size.”

I just shrugged, “I can get myself out of them?”

“Should be able to?”

“Go ahead…” I told her.

She gently pushed me down onto my back and, without any warning, pulled the poor-fitting Pull-Up off of my legs. Mackenzie left me naked there for a moment while she dug into a cubby and brought back a diaper that looked identical to any modern baby diaper in our dimension. It even featured some cartoon characters that looked familiar to me.

While she hurried through the process, I couldn’t help but feel mortified as she lifted my legs into the air to set the diaper underneath me. Then, she squirted some lotion on her hands and proceeded to rub it into my intimate areas. I did my best to not react in any way, but I was ticklish, and it was really difficult to sit still! While I knew diaper changes might not go quickly in the future, I guessed I was taped into the infantile garment in less than a minute.

She sat me down on the floor and said, “Go get your uniform on now; I’ll put a few extras of these in your backpack.”

I gathered my uniform pieces without further prompting, started pulling on the pants and the dress shirt, and tucked everything in. You could see the slight bulge of a diaper, but not like Noah, who was having trouble even toddling around right then. “Liam, can you come here for a moment?” I heard Mackenzie ask.

I was about to disappear to the bathroom to go tie the tie but quickly figured out it was a clip-on. ‘Well… if you think someone is a baby, I guess a real tie would be too much,’ I admitted.

I pulled the vest on and took a brush to the bathroom to brush my hair nicely again. In the mirror, I saw that the clip-on tie definitely looked like it wasn’t real, but with the vest on, I knew I at least was better off than the girls’ summer dress option! Looking at myself in the mirror, I knew at least my diaper could be mostly hidden out of sight in this outfit, even if the snaps going up the crotch of the pants gave away that it was likely that I needed them!

I took just a couple of moments to brush my shoulder-length hair down and pull it into the low ponytail Mama insisted I keep. She’d never been a fan of me having long hair, but Mom had always told her to drop it since she had her own long hair in high school.

“You about done, Connor?” I heard from the main room, “We need to go get your ID pictures taken!”

I sighed and said, “Coming,” as I walked out and dropped the brush in my backpack. I took just a quick moment to place three spare diapers inside and hook the straps on my shoulders. The other guys looked every bit as upscale preschool chic as I felt, but neither grabbed a bag.

“Okay, let’s get going, my little kits!” she told us.

I noticed a rope with little plastic rings, for us to hang onto, hanging by the door, and was surprised she didn’t make us use that!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks everyone for the Likes yesterday! I really appreciate those and the comments as I do post these up for Free! (It's kind of like putting something in the tip jar for your authoress here!) Please keep both the comments and the Likes up to let me know what you think!

I'm traveling a lot the next few weeks, and at times may have limited privacy/internet. I'll be able to check this site in the evenings most likely this week. Friday I'll post the next chapter, and then I'll be gone again for a couple weeks. Those weeks my internet will probably be hit or miss, I may or may not be able to stick with the Friday posting. You might get an early or late posting that next couple weeks while I'm gone. 

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 6 Posted 6/18/2022
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24