LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

4 hours ago, Samriis said:

Just remember the Red Queen is still there as well (though I can't remember the name of the AI) just imagine how much she has evolved through the years as well.  Might even be a Guardian angel...

Just wondering who the red queen is and what story did she come out of?

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Especially could Stacy's nanite surprise which made the Amazons more friendly but also more active in the hunt for Little be fixed by now?

I forgot about that moon3ye could it have gone unnoticed? Also if it is still around would it even be a bad thing for the future superstar to be adopted.

Yes, it was Tessa whom I was thinking of... sorry, horrible with names, both in and out of text....  But to your point of it being 26 years, that would be my point... especially now that holograms are commonplace.  She could be out there...

That poses another question if movies are now done via hologram rather than screen could concerned mothers complain If a little actor/actress is not properly padded like a good little should be.

8 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

That poses another question if movies are now done via hologram rather than screen could concerned mothers complain If a little actor/actress is not properly padded like a good little should be.

I suppose with the wonders of CGI they could always add in the diapers in post. ?

5 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I suppose with the wonders of CGI they could always add in the diapers in post. ?

True but will CGI have reached the point that it's indistinguishable in the third dimension with such new tech?

19 hours ago, Guilend said:

I honestly can’t wait till the fun stuff starts. The plot twists, the way the school has changed for both Littles and Bigs and even the technology. The technology so far has been awesome and I wouldn’t have been able to think of some of that stuff up and I feel it’s just the tip of the technological advances that’s been made in our time away. 

Yeah, especially the holographic films, can't wait to see how Sofia writes about those. Please blow my mind ?

9 hours ago, Samriis said:

I can't remember the name of the AI

Tessa?

7 hours ago, TerranV said:

I kinda hope more nanites are off the table for now

High risk high reward? ?

Chapter 4: Rules

AS MY CLASSMATES gasped, I read the text hovering in front of us and compared it to what Mom had told me. A few of them looked to have changed from what she had told me.

Possible Demerits

Consuming Alcohol
Using Illegal Drugs

Academic Dishonesty (Not limited to Plagiarism/Cheating)

Not Turning in Assignments

Disrespecting Professors

Violent Behavior

Endangering Self or Others

Swearing

Insubordination/Talking Back to Staff

Disobeying Nest Mother

Violating Curfew

Having Accidents Outside of Protective Undergarments

Removing Mandated Protective Undergarments

Causing Other Hazards to Health/Safety of University Members

Uniform Infractions

“Nest Mother?” I heard someone beside me mutter.

“Protective undergarments… They mean diapers…?” Someone else muttered.

How dumb can you be not to know that was likely…? I thought to myself.

“If you’ll please hold your questions, I will go through each of these points one by one?” Dean Northrup said.

A new slide flashed, zooming into a very realistic pile of alcohol at a college party. The realism of the projection made it look like you could grab a bottle of beer and open it up to take a drink. I heard a bit of squirming from next to me, and an uncomfortable silence began.

“Now, I know that many of you are above the legal age in your dimension, but for your own safety, we forbid alcohol and drug consumption for our Little students. Particularly as Portal Littles, as you’ll be referred to, often find our alcohol effects are significantly stronger than in your dimension. We’ve had some students who have chosen to ignore this rule in the past. I will warn you that it tends to have consequences that build up beyond the alcohol. Very few students manage to stay around after that!”

I looked up at her and noticed she seemed to be staring particularly at the boy, Noah, next to me. She moved on though, “Drugs are likewise forbidden, and for your own sake, I would remind you that it would be like a toddler in your home dimension using drugs. Your likelihood of overdose cannot be overstated!” That was accompanied by her panning about the room with her glare.

Other than pot, I couldn’t see most of the students in the room having done drugs regularly from my first impressions. I guessed that most of us, including myself, probably hadn’t even smoked weed! ‘It makes a lot of sense that things could go wrong there.’

“Academic Dishonesty is a policy that, I’ve been assured by your traveling faculty, looks identical to your own university policies. Should you be accused of plagiarism, cheating on a test, or other academic dishonesty violation, a hearing will be held. If the accusation is verified, you will be automatically expelled from our university, and I’ve been assured you would likely be expelled from your own university. If you’re struggling with coursework, we have plenty of student services to help you succeed – please do not jump off this bridge.”

The slide moved on; Turning in Assignments was now shown.

“We at Emerson feel we are bound to do everything we can to support our students’ successes. Due to this, we have included turning in assignments as a requirement in our Code of Conduct. While in your home dimension, there is only the consequence of failing your class, here, this is considered a Code of Conduct violation, and you will receive demerits and other consequences. We want you to be successful! Do your homework, and this will never become a problem.”

With another gesture, she advanced the slide to Disrespecting Professors, and discussed behavior that would be considered in violation of this. Then, she went into the violent behavior issues on another slide and said that fighting would never be tolerated.

Swearing showed brightly in the text box next to a Little who angrily yelled at another Little. “This one has been an issue more so for our visiting students. While you are present at our university as a student, it is considered against the Code of Conduct for you to use any of the following swear words...” A list of just about every imaginable vulgar word I had ever read or thought of accompanied others like ‘crap,’ ‘sucks,’ and ‘dangit.’

‘Crap!’ I thought to myself. I don’t use the other words, but that one was one my moms’ had always used and been okay with.

“This list is by no means every word that can cause problems for you, but it is the majority. Not all of these infractions get brought to my office and end up with demerits. Being perfectly transparent here, your Nest Mothers have some leeway in determining appropriate punishments for this violation. They may offer you an alternate punitive measure instead of coming to my office. Keep in mind that the violation is one demerit for use for minor words. More serious words that are in red on the screen are considered worth three demerits per use.”

I noted that the ones I used usually were in a lighter color, while the major words were all listed in red. ‘Shit could get many people in trouble,’ I noted, with it being that deep red. ‘Alternative punishments… spanked and mouth washed out?’ I wondered. ‘Could have one of those locking pacifiers stuffed in your mouth, too…?’ I shuddered at that one.

She didn’t give anyone a chance to ask any questions before moving on to Nest Mothers for her next slide.

“First, I know you most likely have no idea about a Nest Mother beyond what I’ve told you so far. They operate much as your own RAs do at your university. They live in an apartment adjoining the Nest Room, and it’s their job to help make sure that you follow the rules with curfew, uniform requirements, do your homework, go to class, and things like that.” She smiled, “We call them ‘mothers’ because they act as surrogate mothers while you’re here at Emerson. Many of our students develop close relationships with their Nest Mothers, often staying in very close contact even after graduation!”

On the face of that, it didn’t sound horrible other than being overbearing. I knew better, though! ‘Close contact while they nurse?’

“Your Nest Mothers will be introduced to you as soon as we finish this presentation. Then, they will get you settled in and over to Westerfield Hall and the ballroom where we’re meeting all of this semester’s exchange students for lunch.”

“Excuse me, professor?” I heard Oliver ask.

“Yes, Mister Sanders?”

“What time is it…?” He paused and held up his wrist and the smartwatch it held, “I only ask because it would be lunch back home already?”

She laughed, “It’s fourteen o'clock right now. Two hours before noon, when we’re having lunch!”

“Huh?” I heard from somewhere.

“I need to keep going with our presentation, but just to answer that burning question, our days in this dimension are longer than yours. We have a thirty-two-hour long day here… so I guess that’s an extra eight hours compared to yours?”

I could feel everyone in the room nod.

“Very well, back to your Nest Mothers… I think I covered most of this, but they are ultimately in charge of your Nest Room. They have full say on bedtimes, meal breaks, etc., within the room. Should there be an issue with you not following their directives, it will be a cause for anywhere between eight demerits and expulsion.”

The number of shrugs and apathy at this statement made me squirm. ‘Mom never had to stay in the dorms… She was able to stay with Grandma and Grandpa as her ‘foster parents.’ All she ever told me about the dorms was the number of friends who checked in but never checked out. These guys should be worried about this rule!’

Violating Curfew popped up on the next slide. A little video of a Little sneaking out of a room and physically running into a Big and falling down ran on a loop as Dean Northrup spoke, “Especially due to concerns of keeping you all safe, there is a curfew strictly enforced for Littles. We will put all of you in with some second-year students, so that curfew will be twenty-four hundred hours each night for you.”

I did the math in my head and converted that to eight in the evening, but no one else said anything.

“We’ve found that time is the optimal time to let you get a full night’s sleep and be awake at seven in the morning for showers and breakfast.”

I saw more than a few people grumble about the waking up part. ‘Fifteen hours in bed every night…?’ That’s got to be part of why bedwetting is a thing for Littles?

“If you earn special permission, you might be able to join an exercise group in the morning before that if that interests you. Most of your classes will start between nine and ten in the morning.”

She fielded a couple of inane questions before Accidents showed on the screen.

I felt embarrassed for the boy shown clearly with wet pants. Others in the room shuffled around in their seats, and I knew that while they may have known of some of the Amazonian tendencies to baby Littles, they probably didn’t really believe everything.

“Okay, this next part will be an uncomfortable conversation for you all since you are from a dimension where you are supposedly fully potty trained. We are not quite sure why this is a problem when you come here, but it is very common to find that you will begin to have issues with making it to the Potty. Some of this may be an issue due to our toilets being too tall and difficult to reach, maybe the distances are longer for your shorter body to reach a bathroom, the length of our days, something environmental…? We really aren’t completely sure. Our own Littles regularly have issues with controlling their bladders and bowels reliably, so we have a set of rules in the Code of Conduct that address this.”

“First, if you have an accident in any public space on campus like this boy with no protection, it is an automatic two demerits. Should you be determined to have an accident of the other nature, a case of messy pants, then in every place other than a dining space, classroom, or lab, that is worth six demerits.”

“That won’t happen, right…?” I heard someone breathe quietly.

Dean Northrup had to have heard it but ignored the comment. “Inside a classroom or lecture hall, this constitutes a more serious breach. For that reason, those spaces cause the infraction to double to twelve demerits if you defecate yourself. Also, due to significant contamination concerns, anyone who has an unprotected accident in a lab has the initial amount tripled for a messy accident, meaning it’ll be eighteen demerits.” She paused, “As I said before, we have concerns that this may be an issue, especially since you all only have sixteen demerits possible. That means you cannot afford a single one of these!”

I took a quick look around at all of the stunned faces in the room. ‘They haven’t even had their first accidents yet!’ I thought to myself. ‘Wonder who’ll be first?’

BETH LOOKED AROUND her dorm room as her mom, Laura, and dad helped her put things up and reclaimed empty suitcases to take home.

“Mom, those don’t go there,” she said as she was about to hang up shirts in the wrong order.

“Really, Mom?!? You’re the one who always insisted our colors be together in our closets?” Laura laughed. “ROY-G-BIV!”

Beth giggled at that while her Mom glared at both of them. “I raised a pair of monsters!” She groaned but got back to fixing her mistake. Laura was helping with her underwear drawer while her dad was helping put together a new lamp for her desk that she’d gotten for Christmas. Jason, of course, had his headset over his head and was sitting in the common room.

Laura finished her job and placed Beth’s stuffed red panda, ‘Rings,’ on her bed.

Beth could remember Laura giving her a hard time about the stuffed red panda as she packed to start her first year in college.

“I can’t believe you still have her?” Laura had said.

“Why? What’s wrong with having a stuffie?” she replied defensively.

“I don’t know… it’s just weird! You’ve had her since you were a baby?”

Beth laughed, “She was dad’s first, you know?”

“Huh?”

“Dad gave her to me after… well… you know… after I was reborn. I guess Mom gave Rings to him when he was her adopted baby?”

Laura shook her head, “I can’t believe Daddy didn’t just burn her!”

“I think he felt like it was a special gift for some reason…? I don’t know? I do know that anytime I feel like I need a hug from Mom or Daddy, Rings is always right there for me.”

Dad had just finished turning the lamp on when she heard his phone ring. He reached into his pocket and pulled it out, glancing at it for a second, “Hi, Amanda,” he said.

Beth looked up to see what might be changing in their plans. “Oh,” her dad said, looking at Beth, “I guess she would be up for it. Is that a good idea, though…? She’s not a Little, but she’s still not…?”

Her dad laughed, “Yes, I know she’s taller than me! She never lets me forget it!” He listened for a second, “You’re right, it would be fine, and this way they meet each other… Let me just ask her real quick.”

Her dad looked at her, “Apparently, they’re having a welcome luncheon for all of the exchange students that arrived today. Amanda wants to know if you would like to go with her as her plus one? You can meet Connor that way? We’ll all go shopping this afternoon together for anything he needs then, and after dinner, drop you both off on our way to the airport?”

“Do we know how tall he is now?”

Her dad asked Amanda over the phone and shook his head, “Not yet…?”

“Might want to hold off on the dinner idea then? If he’s a Little now, they won’t let him be out that late,” she reminded her dad.

“Right… Well, we’ll play it by ear. Maybe we should just go earlier for dinner.”

Before agreeing, Beth thought for a second, “Sure, I’ll join Amanda. Where is it at?”

Her dad got the details for a few minutes before hanging up. “You like the light…?” He asked her.

I COULD FEEL the temperature in the room drop as the word Protection now showed on the screen. Four students were shown modeling their ‘big-kid’ Pull-Ups, and a couple more sported full on diapers that had Emerson graphics on them. I couldn’t help but note that all but one of the Pull-Ups, and one of the diapers, were yellowed with urine. It looked like one of each also had a bit of brown color at the back!

‘At least I knew this would come up,’ I thought to myself, thinking back to a conversation with Mom.

“Connor, are you really sure you want to do this?” Mom asked me.

“Mom, you went to learn about more advanced programming; I want to learn how they do their holographic films!”

She sighed, “If you’re going, you need to know some facts.”

“Mom, I’m a Betweener in size. I’ll be fine! Who knows? Maybe I’ll grow with the trip and be a full Amazonian in size? Be taller than you for once?”

Mom laughed at that, “That would be a sight!” She seemed to fight with something but said, “Look, I know you think both of those are more likely, but I also thought I would be taller on my second trip. They may have some sort of control on the portal that shrinks us. Really, I think a couple people grow or stay the same just so they don’t give anything away. If they do, in fact, have control over it, I’m worried they’ll shrink you to get back at me…?”

I looked at her, “You don’t believe they still hold a grudge?”

“Venture never was fully taken down. I know for a fact that Amanda has dealt with them a couple times since then. Cameron and Addy had some dealings since they were in cahoots with Addy’s mom, but it’s definitely not dead as an organization. You won’t have much protection over there if they decide to target you.”

I nodded, “You really think I shouldn’t go?”

She shook her head but shrugged, “Your great-grandfather once told me that every Slane had an adventurous spirit. Even hundreds of years ago, we can trace our family as explorers who were some of the first people to come to the New World. I don’t think I could talk you out of this, and I won’t. I do want to arm you with knowledge, though.”

“Like what?”

“I’ve told you about being baby-sized and being babied, right?”

I blushed, “Yes…? I’m going to be housed at the university, though, since they won’t let me stay with Grandma and Grandpa. So I shouldn’t have to worry about that?”

“The thing is, Connor, if you’re a Mid or a Big, it’ll be just like your university. If you shrink, though, and it doesn’t even take much to get you below six feet, you’ll be in a Littles dorm, I guarantee it!”

“What are they like…?” I had asked.

Mom had told me about the games that had been played at her friends’ expense. Mom told me that as embarrassing as the baby treatment with Grandma and Grandpa had been, at least she’d been safe. However, she ensured that I understood that protection wasn’t really optional if I wanted to avoid demerits.

Around me, I heard, “We don’t have to wear those, do we?” from one female voice. A male voice said, “No way!”

A quieter girl’s voice said, “He’s kind of hot!”

“Please, I know this may be a bit disturbing for you, but you’ll remember I said non-protected accidents are worth demerits. If you wear training pants or diapers, you don’t have to worry about demerits for accidents. In the past eight years, we’ve even exempted poopy accidents in classes and labs from them as long as you’re wearing protection.”

“You expect us to wear diapers?!?” Luca exclaimed.

“You’re kidding, right? This is some sort of ‘prank the new kids’ stunt, right?” Noah added. “Some initiation…?”

“I haven’t worn diapers or had an accident since before I was two!” I heard one girl say.

Dean Northrup gave a piercing glare to Noah and Luca, followed by a steady gaze around the room.

Every person took in Dean Northrup’s gigantic size and consequently shut up!

“Now, like I was saying, I know this may be a bit… disturbing for you. But, it is by no means required to begin with during the day for you all.”

There was silence there, which surprised me because I expected more arguing. ‘Maybe it hasn’t registered that Northrup didn’t exclude night…?’

“I highly recommend you consider wearing at least a pull-up garment. I will have no mercy on potty infractions if you are not wearing protection.”

“The Pull-Ups are enough…?” I heard a girl, possibly Avery, ask.

“Pull-Up garments do meet the requirements for protection. However, your Nest Mothers will be keeping an eye on if they are used enough that it makes more sense for a tape-on garment instead. Similarly, if your professors note a pattern of behavior and see too many leaks happening, they may also insist on a more absorbent undergarment for sanitary reasons.”

Some back-and-forth questions came flying toward her about where to get Pull-Ups that can fit them, who pays for them, etc. I don’t really think it made everyone feel better that the university provided all we would need! I sat there quietly, listening and keeping silent about my knowledge of what was coming to us. As I looked at the used diaper of one of the models, I thought to myself, ‘It would really have been easier if I’d been a Mid…’

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for reading! Please press the 'Like' button for each of these chapters if you're enjoying this! Also please let me know what you think with a comment! I truly am astounded by how many have already done so! I love reading your guesses - especially soooooo early in the tale!!! 

I think some of the answers you've been seeking were given here. You'll get more in the next chapter next Friday. Thanks for joining me on this new journey!

• Like 33
  • Thanks 2
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 4 Posted 6/10/2022

Ha finally times erwichst before I go to sleep.

Honestly right now I'm just sitting here laughing.

Of course Stacy is afraid that the organization still exists.

Of course, Stacy rightly assumes that they can control how big the Portal Littles are.

Of course Stacy prepared Connor which was very smart.

My suspicion that Connor will be the only one to come home has only been strengthened after this chapter.

I look forward to each chapter and I'm really curious how it will all end.

5 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Ha finally times erwichst before I go to sleep.

I'm guessing that is supposed to mean caught you...? Google Translate came up with a different meaning that definitely made me blush! 

6 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Honestly right now I'm just sitting here laughing.

Of course Stacy is afraid that the organization still exists.

Of course, Stacy rightly assumes that they can control how big the Portal Littles are.

Of course Stacy prepared Connor which was very smart.

Of course Stacy took precautions. Connor is her baby that she doesn't really want to see turned into a baby... Those brains haven't gone anywhere even with having children! ?

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

We will put all of you in with some second-year students, so that curfew will be twenty-four hundred hours each night for you.”

I did the math in my head and converted that to eight in the evening, but no one else said anything.

Sorry, but I have another question about the mathematics of history. 24 hours is halfway between noon (16) and midnight (32). I would think that it is equivalent to 6 pm in our world. How does Connor arrive at that it equals 8 pm?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, bje said:

Sorry, but I have another question about the mathematics of history. 24 hours is halfway between noon (16) and midnight (32). I would think that it is equivalent to 6 pm in our world. How does Connor arrive at that it equals 8 pm?

If 16 is half the day, 8 plus that half of the day is 8. I know it's not divided by a specific amount. I'm not trying to use a multiplier there honestly. ( @DiaperedPrince has a chart that's more aligned with your thoughts - I honestly chose to stick with mine here.) Change it in your head to the other time if it works better for you. This won't come up often.

8 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

If 16 is half the day, 8 plus that half of the day is 8. I know it's not divided by a specific amount. I'm not trying to use a multiplier there honestly. ( @DiaperedPrince has a chart that's more aligned with your thoughts - I honestly chose to stick with mine here.) Change it in your head to the other time if it works better for you. This won't come up often.

Thank you for your reply. I misunderstood the text. Yes, twenty-four hundred hours is 8 pm in the Diaper Dimension when using a 16 hour clock. I thought that he converted to Earth time.

I can see some of the changes you made to the times in this chapter, as noon being 16 hundred hours for the switch.  If Connor is smart he will just choice to be diapered all the time, hopefully Stacy or Fred can give something like the charm to keep him safe in class from a messy diaper.  I would not tell the others to much if I was him, as that might get him targeted by the nest mother.  I guess it would not be as bad for them as it wouldn't matter how many diapers they went through when they got back home.   I also wonder what happens if they are kicked out, can they go home or would they have to stay there and be adopted.  I remember Beth said things were better but they don't seem that way to me.?

One thing I don't think the students were made clear on was what the 8pm curfew really means for them.  I am sure their nest mothers will make it clear that neans diapered and in bed by that time.  I also don't think they understand just how tired they are going to be by 8pm, it would means being awake for 17 hours.?

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

One thing I don't think the students were made clear on was what the 8pm curfew really means for them.  I am sure their nest mothers will make it clear that neans diapered and in bed by that time.  I also don't think they understand just how tired they are going to be by 8pm, it would means being awake for 17 hours.?

Trust me, the nest mothers will have those conversations well in hand! 

Everyone I'm truly shocked that this has crossed the 10k read mark already with only the 4th real chapter. Thanks for reading, I really do appreciate you doing so and commenting!

4 hours ago, bje said:

That's what I said! I think Sofia can't count though ?

3 hours ago, bje said:
4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Thank you for your reply. I misunderstood the text. Yes, twenty-four hundred hours is 8 pm in the Diaper Dimension when using a 16 hour clock. I thought that he converted to Earth time.

I made the same mistake and just now understood what she meant.

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

can they go home or would they have to stay there and be adopted

Knowing how hungry Amazons get they're getting adopted alright.

19 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Everyone I'm truly shocked that this has crossed the 10k read mark already with only the 4th real chapter. Thanks for reading, I really do appreciate you doing so and commenting!

? yay congrats!

I have to ask now did the nanite infusion into the Amazon populace have lasting or just short term effects? Have they returned to the old? Or is this more of an area that believes in things like matruiosis now?

Edited by BobbyDrago
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

That's what I said! I think Sofia can't count though ?

? Can too count! But I only have five fingers on each hand so I just can't count very high! I'm only a baby after all! ?

24 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

? yay congrats!

Thanks! ?

23 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

I have to ask now did the nanite infusion into the Amazon populace have lasting or just short term effects? Have they returned to the old? Or is this more of an area that believes in things like matruiosis now?

In-Between covers about 18 of the years after Alterations (Exchanged Book 3) ends. Since the Epilogue less than 5 years has passed. So if you want to see a good chunk of info on that read In-Between (again?). Particularly the Epilogue goes over some of the changes. 

That being said I will be covering the changes that have happened in the book, but I want that to organically come out through the story. Stacy's decisions definitely did leave a long term impact as already discussed in In-Between.

• Haha 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24