LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Get the duct tape

The air duct leading to mom's room fell off! It's too long and unwieldy for me to deal with (especially with my back issues) so I am going to have to find a handyman.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

The air duct leading to mom's room fell off! It's too long and unwieldy for me to deal with (especially with my back issues) so I am going to have to find a handyman.

Good luck buddy! We have a handyman. But he has some health issues, so he's going to be out of commission for a while. My mom's NOT very happy about that.???????☺️♥️??♥️??

• Like 1
On 5/20/2022 at 12:04 PM, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Good luck buddy! We have a handyman. But he has some health issues, so he's going to be out of commission for a while. My mom's NOT very happy about that.???????☺️♥️??♥️??

what are you needing a handyman for?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, square_duck said:

A handy-job...... ??????

I'm SURE your Diaper-Area REALLY appreciates an job WELL DONE!!!!!????????????????????♥️?☺️???

5 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

how about some details?

Well I think it's pretty self-explanatory, DON'T you?! LOL!??????? Jk! Well to put it simply, my mom's old and can't really do a lot of the manual labor herself, and do the various things that need to be done for the upkeep. Like maintaining the garden, fixing the walls, installing doors, and other maintenance to the house. That type of stuff! Moving Stuff! etc.?????♥️????♥️?♥️????♥️???????♥️??♥️?

40 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Well I think it's pretty self-explanatory, DON'T you?! LOL!??????? Jk! Well to put it simply, my mom's old and can't really do a lot of the manual labor herself, and do the various things that need to be done for the upkeep. Like maintaining the garden, fixing the walls, installing doors, and other maintenance to the house. That type of stuff! Moving Stuff! etc.?????♥️????♥️?♥️????♥️???????♥️??♥️?

fixing the walls sounds like carpentry, im a bit of a carpentry nerd, ive been known to sit for hours at a time, day after day for weeks drawing out joists, plates, studs, rafters, basically building on paper, as well as having been in carpentry class in high school, what is wrong with your walls? i might be able to talk you through a fix

• Like 1
8 hours ago, feralfreak said:

fixing the walls sounds like carpentry, im a bit of a carpentry nerd, ive been known to sit for hours at a time, day after day for weeks drawing out joists, plates, studs, rafters, basically building on paper, as well as having been in carpentry class in high school, what is wrong with your walls? i might be able to talk you through a fix

Nothing's wrong with the walls. I was just using that as an example. but the truth is, I DON'T KNOW what we use a handyman for. Cuz I DON'T really pay attention to it, but I know that we need one. so that's all that I know!?? LOL!??☺️♥️???????

If we had the money we could use a handman for a lot of jobs! Starting with the "me" shaped hole in my office wall from when I fell off the ladder painting the room 10+ years ago. You can't see it behind the bookcase though lol.

• Haha 1

I'm usually the handyman in this family..

I got a complete toolbox in my car cause its less hassle for me to get tools from my car for own use, than to put tools in the car whenever I have to help someone.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dubious said:

I'm usually the handyman in this family..

I got a complete toolbox in my car cause its less hassle for me to get tools from my car for own use, than to put tools in the car whenever I have to help someone.

I used to be it, but can't be anymore.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, DailyDi said:

If we had the money we could use a handman for a lot of jobs! Starting with the "me" shaped hole in my office wall from when I fell off the ladder painting the room 10+ years ago. You can't see it behind the bookcase though lol.

a you shaped hole, im guessing you mean the drywall is damaged? the studs in it should be in place, its just a simple matter of cutting out the damaged part, sister in some blocks of 2x2, some strips of wood to support in the bays and screw in the new drywall patch, then mud it.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Bad back, bad balance so no ladders.

Oh, Okay that makes sense. Babies REALLY SHOULDN'T be using ladders anyways! LOL!?????????

• Haha 1