LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That's not enough

Had to do a "get everything" grocery order as the house was bare, I swear $400 worth of groceries doesn't look like $400 worth of groceries anymore!

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Had to do a "get everything" grocery order as the house was bare, I swear $400 worth of groceries doesn't look like $400 worth of groceries anymore!

Yeah, you're PROBABLY right about that buddy! Have you EVER tried couponing?? And I mean like EXTREME couponing. They would ALWAYS show that TV show on TLC and those people would always end up saving a BUNCH of money! I'm sure it's a pain in the ASS though, to go and be cutting out coupons for like 12 hours straight.✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️ LOL!?????????

It is called the magic of inflation mikey.  The magic of inflation.

4 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, you're PROBABLY right about that buddy! Have you EVER tried couponing?? And I mean like EXTREME couponing. They would ALWAYS show that TV show on TLC and those people would always end up saving a BUNCH of money! I'm sure it's a pain in the ASS though, to go and be cutting out coupons for like 12 hours straight.✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️ LOL!?????????

As a person who works in retail I have to say don't you dare encourage people to be couponers

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

But the problem is, they haven't adjusted for inflation. LOL!?????☺️????? So maybe if they did that everything would be affordable, or at least slightly!??

4 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

But the problem is, they haven't adjusted for inflation. LOL!?????☺️????? So maybe if they did that everything would be affordable, or at least slightly!??

My food and gas price says your wrong

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

My food and gas price says your wrong

Then I guess you BETTER become an EXTREME couponer!!!!!??☺️????✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️? LOL!????

26 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

As a person who works in retail I have to say don't you dare encourage people to be couponers

Yeah, the inflation is out of control, I'm seeing prices rise week over week on some items.

I don't see many coupons these days, but we stopped getting the Sunday paper and avoid name brands anyway so not many would apply.

3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah, the inflation is out of control, I'm seeing prices rise week over week on some items.

I don't see many coupons these days, but we stopped getting the Sunday paper and avoid name brands anyway so not many would apply.

Why did you DO THAT Mikey?!??????

3 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Why did you DO THAT Mikey?!??????

Do What? Stop the paper? We only got it so Dad could save the Alabama football sports section covers. After he passed no one was really reading it.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Do What? Stop the paper? We only got it so Dad could save the Alabama football sports section covers. After he passed no one was really reading it.

Oh okay, and why do you avoid name brands?!??????☺️? LOL!?????

5 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Cost of advertising and such. Store brands are usually just as good, but cost less

Winner winner chicken dinner.  That is why I always tell my costumers to get the Walgreens brand instead of the name brand because it costs less.  That and Walgreens wants me to sell more Walgreens brand then name brand.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Winner winner chicken dinner.  That is why I always tell my costumers to get the Walgreens brand instead of the name brand because it costs less.  That and Walgreens wants me to sell more Walgreens brand then name brand.

Why would Walgreens care what kind of brand you sell?!???☺️ LOL!?????????

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

You can thank JOE BIDEN for that.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Nope I am not that lucky

Then why ENCOURAGE people to buy their STUPID crap anyway?!?????????☺️? It's NOT like you're making BANK off of it! LOL!??????

Lucky has it that the currency is starting to deflate(gain value) again due to rising interest rates.

But inflation us when your money cannot get as much over time. Example When that 5 lbs bag of potatoes 1 year ago cost $2.99 but now it cost $8.83 then that is called "inflation".

To obtain the same amount of that item, you have to shell out more money.

However, the feds fail to understand that ideally its deflation or 0%-.5% inflation is what it should really be at because prices do not rise or slightly fall overtime. A tiny nudge but nothing more.

Inflation is only to be used to boost production but most people and certainly not the feds don't know that.

If the US dollar hyperinflates then that basket of groceries cost will go from $400-500 to $150,000-300,000. Debts will get super cheap but no one can afford anything which crashes and shrinks the economy into nothing.

Retailers in America is stupid when they allow people to use more than one coupon per product.
Good for buyers, if they do some extra work. 

We have coupons in Norway, but its only 1 coupon per product, so you save a few cents/bucks, like you would whit any other discounted product.

Groceries are getting expensive here too, and there is talk about the state forcing retailers to lower the prices.

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

Retailers in America is stupid when they allow people to use more than one coupon per product.
Good for buyers, if they do some extra work. 

We have coupons in Norway, but its only 1 coupon per product, so you save a few cents/bucks, like you would whit any other discounted product.

Groceries are getting expensive here too, and there is talk about the state forcing retailers to lower the prices.

That's how it works here too.  The only "combining" I see is where there's a combination of a store issued coupon + a mfg issued coupon permitted.  Otherwise, the mfg coupons state cannot be combined with other offers, limit 1 per purchase, etc. etc.   I don't see this anymore, but stores used to offer "double coupons" (up to a maximum amount of course), but regardless, I cannot see how you could ever possibly legitimately save "90%" off your grocery bill.  And those stores that have those "savings cards" and offers on how you can save 10 cents/gallon for every $100 you spend... well, they've already wrapped up the few dollars you'll save on gas in the cost of the products they're selling. Guaranteed. 

As far as govt stepping in and requiring retailers to lower prices... well that's all find and well if the retailers are jacking up prices for no reason.  But, they're having to pay more for the products from the wholesalers/distributors, paying more for wages/benefits, suffering increases in losses (I imagine shoplifting has seen a significant increase lately)... so why should they be required take a serious financial hit (possibly even to the point of bankruptcy)?

2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

so why should they be required take a serious financial hit (possibly even to the point of bankruptcy)?

The owners are the richest people in the country.

There is many stores that work together, and pay less for the goods, but charge the same as other stores.