LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Transgender Policy

3 hours ago, KittyMerriweather said:

Yes. That's what I mean. People witnessed a problem. To say keep your thoughts to yourself from now on, is not enough. If those who spoke, do not amplify the message that this site wants to represent, then they need to be banned. Banning people for inappropriate behaviour is NOT the same thing as being the thought police.

I 100% agree with this. If this rule was never in place and was just now being addressed, I might think differently as those people who spoke might not have seen a problem doing so, however this rule is not new and is visible in the already fairly hidden site rules section

"-Do not use hate speech. This includes but is not limited to homophobia, racism and sexism."
"-Do not harass other users."

I was not there, so I do not know what happened, but it seems like at least one of these preestablished rules were broken. A simple slap on the wrist is not valid.

I've been a huge advocate for a more extensive, easier to find set of rules for a long time now. Once again, I don't know what happened exactly, cause I wasn't there to witness. However, I have seen people be banned for very silly things, for "rules" that are not anywhere on the site. This rule exists, it can be found, those who broke it should face some sort of consequences, beyond a simple warning.

Something similar that happened semi-recently is that the R-word was used a lot on this site, if you look it up, I'm sure you can still find them.

Mikey made a post saying that the R word should not be used for obvious reasons (however that post was not pinned) Anyway, it would be silly to go and retroactively remove the R-word from the site, since it was not a "rule" until that post was made. Which is how I would feel about this, if the rule was nor already established, which it was.

I missed much of what happened, most in fact, so I'm really not sure about the entirety of what has gone on here.  I agree that everyone deserves to be able to be who they are without being disrespected, judged, made fun of, called names, or otherwise belittled.  

I also think that everyone being upfront and transparent about who they are will alleviate many problems that can come up when someone is surprised to find out that someone they have been talking with may not be who they thought they were.  Just as everyone is entitled to be who they want to be, people  are also entitled to have their own personal preferences without being judged for them provided they voice those preferences is a respectful manner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
9 hours ago, Enrique said:

I missed much of what happened, most in fact, so I'm really not sure about the entirety of what has gone on here.  I agree that everyone deserves to be able to be who they are without being disrespected, judged, made fun of, called names, or otherwise belittled.  

I also think that everyone being upfront and transparent about who they are will alleviate many problems that can come up when someone is surprised to find out that someone they have been talking with may not be who they thought they were.  Just as everyone is entitled to be who they want to be, people  are also entitled to have their own personal preferences without being judged for them provided they voice those preferences is a respectful manner.

@Enrique

let’s just say that @DailyDi Took care of this straight away: he made it perfectly clear what was expected of us. Everyone is entitled to be who they want to be and who they are, live their life the way they want to, because this site is welcoming to everyone. Anyone who does not wish to follow that rule, will be dealt with according to the rules That have been set. We need to understand that there are many people out here in the world, and we are all entitled to be human what we are, and not have to worry about someone being disrespectful or hurtful. In my mind, this is a “family“ and we need to think of ourselves that way, and understand that we need to love one another. We may not agree all the time with what someone else says, but we need to respect everyone else’s opinion and right to be whom and what they are.  I pride myself on being able to be open minded and able to accept many things. As I’ve said before, I might not understand some things, but I’m wide open to accepting many things. Whatever happens, we all need to be respectful of everyone and their beliefs and their opinions, but we also need to make sure that we keep everyone safe here, because this is a safe place, and as far as I’m concerned if I have something to do with it, I will make sure that it is.

Brian

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Enrique said:

I missed much of what happened, most in fact, so I'm really not sure about the entirety of what has gone on here.  

@Enrique

Believe me when I tell you: you probably wouldn’t wanna know! It was almost like starting a forest fire, and @DailyDi was “Smokey Bear“ putting out forest fires. Because of his actions, I believe that we can safely say that everyone here should be able to feel safer. And as I said above, I will also myself do as much as I can to make sure that it stays that way!

Brian

• Like 3
On 5/8/2022 at 11:33 AM, KittyMerriweather said:

Yes. That's what I mean. People witnessed a problem. To say keep your thoughts to yourself from now on, is not enough. If those who spoke, do not amplify the message that this site wants to represent, then they need to be banned. Banning people for inappropriate behaviour is NOT the same thing as being the thought police.

The_Thought_Police.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

The_Thought_Police.jpg

While the image amused me, I think you're replying to the wrong post. They're clearly advocating that the people who caused the problem be properly dealt with, not to police people for their thoughts (which was the message I got from the post they made before the one you are quoting)

And I agree, people who actively were responsible for causing this problem and breaking this (already existing) rule should be dealt with beyond just a slap on the wrist and a "don't do it again."

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

While the image amused me, I think you're replying to the wrong post. They're clearly advocating that the people who caused the problem be properly dealt with, not to police people for their thoughts (which was the message I got from the post they made before the one you are quoting)

And I agree, people who actively were responsible for causing this problem and breaking this (already existing) rule should be dealt with beyond just a slap on the wrist and a "don't do it again."

Oh, Thanks for pointing that out. I just wanted to make an "thought police" joke and I just thought that that was a simple way of doing it.????????? LOL!??????☺️?♥️??♥️??????

Ultimately it is silly for an AB or a DL to be against ANYthing trans, when you think about it.  ::  Giggle ::

I just want to say that as a transgender myself, I have never felt unwelcome or threatened here.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

What? Something socially blew up no way? I refuse to believe it.

*Checks around*...Oh no. I left the fur fandom because of stuff like this.

Can we be like better then treating someone bad because of gender reasons. Don't need the negativity or be around a cesspool of disrespect.

• Like 2
On 5/10/2022 at 12:49 AM, Kita Sparkles said:

Ultimately it is silly for an AB or a DL to be against ANYthing trans, when you think about it.  ::  Giggle ::

I just want to say that as a transgender myself, I have never felt unwelcome or threatened here.  

That's NOT what happened in the situation that you're referring to by the way. Just to let you know!??☺️?♥️?

On 5/6/2022 at 2:31 PM, DailyDi said:

Anyone who disagrees with that is required to keep it to themselves while on this board. I can't police your thoughts, but I can control abuse of trans members on these forums.

This is demagoguery

We do not solve a problem by prohibiting freedom of expression, this is exactly how we divide people and that some become radicalized in their beliefs

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
33 minutes ago, LiL Marc said:

This is demagoguery

We do not solve a problem by prohibiting freedom of expression, this is exactly how we divide people and that some become radicalized in their beliefs

dem·a·gog·uer·y

/ˈdeməˌɡäɡ(ə)rē/

noun

political activity or practices that seek support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.

Not sure how this counts as political activity. This is simply a clarification of the main rule here. Don't be an ass.

Make sure you follow the rules!

Don't be an ass.

We reserve the right to store, process, reuse, edit or remove content you post for any reason at any time.

Since this is a privately owned site, the owner can establish whatever rules he wishes. Seriously though, substitute Black, Hispanic, Women, Homosexual, Swedish, White, Spiderman loving, or any other group in place of Trans and tell me you wouldn't have a problem. I'm pretty sure we could find one you belong to, and get a group to abuse it.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Don't be an ass.

We reserve the right to store, process, reuse, edit or remove content you post for any reason at any time.

I have been a cross dresser for over 30 years and I have been active for at least 10 years (bar, club, restaurants, events etc) and I had a lot of trans friends

My point of view is that wanting to suppress the right to freedom of expression because there are people who don't think like you is as serious in my eyes as being homophobic, transphobic etc etc etc

Now if you want to ban me because I don't agree with the fact that we don't solve a problem by prohibiting freedom of expression, you can do it I will sleep with a clear conscience

• Thanks 3
8 minutes ago, LiL Marc said:

I have been a cross dresser for over 30 years and I have been active for at least 10 years (bar, club, restaurants, events etc) and I had a lot of trans friends

My point of view is that wanting to suppress the right to freedom of expression because there are people who don't think like you is as serious in my eyes as being homophobic, transphobic etc etc etc

Now if you want to ban me because I don't agree with the fact that we don't solve a problem by prohibiting freedom of expression, you can do it I will sleep with a clear conscience

As I stated, this is a private site. Mikey can make whatever rules he pleases. I, not being a Mod, can't ban you, nor would I ban you for disagreeing with me. While I agree that civil discourse is the best, the key word is civil. I am not sure I have ever seen a multiuser civil discussion about an even slightly divisive issue, especially on the internet. Someone will be that "ASS." 

A long time ago, the website Fictionmania had an unmoderated "forum" called the Moshpit. They had to close it down. I would hate to see Daily Diapers shut down because it is just people spewing hate and being asses.

Regardless if someone is transgender or not, I treat everyone the same, because that is the right thing to do that is the honorable thing to do and the respectful thing to do. I agree that Mikey had to make the necessary policy, even though it may be something that is already in the rules.  this is a welcoming community, and everyone should feel safe and welcome while being here . Mikey must make the rules that he sees are in the best interest of the site, and for the enjoyment of all.  I believe Mikey would agree that for the most part, our opinions are our own, and we are entitled to them , but there are certain times when our opinions may not be appropriate to post . I am not a moderator or an administrator either, but I certainly would not want to ban anyone simply because they have a differing opinion or they don't share my views. That is the beauty of being here on DD - we can disagree - in my mind, the one thing that we must remember is that we should be able to do so respectfully and not in such a way that it makes anyone feel any less important as anyone else. We are all a family here and that is the point - we always try to take care of one another, and help each other as much as we can , and that is one of the things that I always try to pride myself on. As I stated in an above post, I may not understand all of the things that have to deal with being transgender, but I am open minded all the way, and I'm willing to learn so that I understand what it is that they deal with.

it has always been my policy to be respectful of everyone: the only time this would change, would be if someone disrespected me in the first place. Even then, I would always try to be understanding and forgiving, because we're all on this earth together, and we're all here because we are on a journey, or we are helping others during their journeys. I also have not experienced not being safe here: I feel safe here, safe enough so that I feel that I can disclose things that I would not actually disclose anywhere else, and that is because Mikey provides a place where we are safe, and he won't let TROLLS or EEEDIOTS contaminate his home base. I'm honored to be here, because this place has allowed me to be the person I want to be, and also to use my skills to help others, because that's the way it is.

If I haven't said it before, or even if I have said it before,  I LOVE YOU ALL!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️??

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word edit
  • Like 2
  • 6 months later...

I can fully understand @DailyDi intentions, but I believe that the comments may be creating issues.

This site accepts each person in their uniqueness and individuality, however, identifing people to that level may in itself be discrimination, and discussing it will eventually lead to discourse and argument.

Certain people here have re-raised historic events that should really not be re-raised. In my humble opinion, the actions of moderators here are best kept private to avoid members creating conclusions based on misinformation. To quote 'Daragh O'Brein' this is how religions are started....

I suggest that moderators intervene in this topic, lock it and delete the posts past the original.

And you wonder why the transgender policy alienates biological women who have Incontinence issues or those who are ABDL. I just think the policy runs biological women out of the forum and doesn't consider the concerns and issues of biological women.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3