LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi. I'm back

Hello everyone.  

Not really a newbie, but I have been away for almost a year.  I had to take a break of all this then life and other responsibility got in the way.  Things are much better now and I am at peace.  When I left I kind of dropped off the face of the earth.   I am sorry if I caused anyone concern.  Anyway I am glad to be back and I am looking forward to catching up with everyone.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Hello everyone.  

Not really a newbie, but I have been away for almost a year.  I had to take a break of all this then life and other responsibility got in the way.  Things are much better now and I am at peace.  When I left I kind of dropped off the face of the earth.   I am sorry if I caused anyone concern.  Anyway I am glad to be back and I am looking forward to catching up with everyone.

@Babygeebee

Welcome Home!!  Nice to see you again:  Sometimes, you have to step away because, well, life gets in the way, or things happen that are out of your control - Glad that you ar at peace, and I am glad to see you back :)

Brian

• Like 2

Hi, welcome back! Glad you’re in a better place now, and it’s good you can be back here. I think you left a wet diaper here ? but don’t worry, we had it washed, and it’s waiting for you on the seat of your high chair. I think there’s a pair of plastic panties there too ? All you have to do is, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Oh, and don’t leave your wet diaper! ? 

• Like 1