LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Leaf PullUps, is that drugs?

Oooooh! Wow!??? That diapee DEFINITELY brings out my sissy side!???????♥️ ESPECIALLY because of the flowers!????????????♥️???????♥️??? Now, ALL need is some light pink footie jammies and I'll be all set!?????♥️?????♥️?????♥️

25 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

You see kids when two hippies have a baby.  No wait this is not the right place for that joke.

LOL!????????????♥️????♥️?????♥️??????

21 hours ago, Boys and Booze Princess said:

I been crafting a lot of diapers for my etsy and noticed this. Isn't that the plant that killed all my friends? 

DSCN0047.jpg

dope.jpg

love these 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

OK....I'm a boomer. So I know what cannabis is supposed to look like. But for the life of me, I couldn't spot it on the photo.

Hint: it starts with a O and sounds like the word would be on the elements chart

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Young1 said:

Opium......?

Hi Robbie! I REALLY missed you, my FAVORITE twink!??♥️????♥️?? *BIG HUG*?♥️?? How are you doing buddy?!???♥️?

17 hours ago, BedWetMark said:

On first look, I thought it was a thistle; https://www.scotsman.com/whats-on/arts-and-entertainment/why-thistle-national-emblem-scotland-1470743

However, even if it's a poppy seed head I still don't see the issue, many gardens have them in right now this time of year. 

No issue just an observation, which leads to another observation. You have many in your garden so that makes this flower a spring summer kinda deal? Most other illustrations on the pullup seem to be of the fall-winter variety. Of all the flowers to choose its a little confusing. The poppy its self it not the issue, its what happens when it leaves the garden that makes me question this choice for children's attire.