LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Easter Dinner

7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Amazon only has an overpriced 3-Pack in stock - https://amzn.to/3EtO3f0

We get it from our supermarket (Publix)

Walmart has it online and in stores: https://www.walmart.com/ip/NoSalt-Original-Sodium-Free-Salt-Alternative-11-oz/37233033

Thanks Mikey! I'll be SURE to tell my mom about it!???☺️???♥️?

16 hours ago, kasarberang said:

We made roast rabbit and carrot pie.

image.png

I see you caught the Easter Bunny and had him for dinner!

I had turkey thighs, a roasted small leg of lamb that I get only at Easter, stuffing, mashed cauliflower, brussels sprouts, gravy, sweet potatoes and pineapple upside down cake made with a fresh pineapple with a sugar free cake mix and Splenda brown sugar.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Amazon only has an overpriced 3-Pack in stock - https://amzn.to/3EtO3f0

We get it from our supermarket (Publix)

Walmart has it online and in stores: https://www.walmart.com/ip/NoSalt-Original-Sodium-Free-Salt-Alternative-11-oz/37233033

Is this like Turkey Bacon? My wife tried that once and we almost ended up in divorce court!

• Haha 2

I did not do much for Easter this year because I was supposed to go over to see my folks with my girlfriend- but my folks had other plans and then they ended up under the weather but are feeling better now- I just had a Hungry Man bowl of chicken, mac and cheese- something simple and easy on a very relaxing and quiet Easter and did not do much at all except wish my friends and family a Happy Easter!  

BabyChris

I do hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Thanks Mikey! I'll be SURE to tell my mom about it!???☺️???♥️?

morton makes a light salt, if you cant find no salt you might look into that, its got 50 percent less sodium than regular, its what we use.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

morton makes a light salt, if you cant find no salt you might look into that, its got 50 percent less sodium than regular, its what we use.

Noted! Thanks for the tip buddy.?☺️???♥️???♥️? Really appreciate it!☺️??♥️??

Mrs. Dash is a good non salt herb seasoning I used at my grand mothers, since she was on a low/ non sodium diet. You can do a lot with herbs and different spices, where you don't really need salt...

Amazing tasty stuff indeedy!!! ??

• Like 1
9 hours ago, square_duck said:

Mrs. Dash is a good non salt herb seasoning I used at my grand mothers, since she was on a low/ non sodium diet. You can do a lot with herbs and different spices, where you don't really need salt...

Amazing tasty stuff indeedy!!! ??

Yes, that's good stuff too!

• Like 1
On 4/18/2022 at 12:27 AM, kasarberang said:

Does this mean you'd prefer to not know it was rabbit, and then you'd be fine eating it? So, you're fine with eating rabbits, so long as you don't know while you're eating it? How does that work? Here's another question. If the rabbit is already killed, purchased and cooked, what is the problem with eating it? Isn't not eating it at that point just making its death meaningless?

Genuinely curious about this. My sisters will eat something, enjoy it and then spit it out if they know it's not a "traditional" thing to eat. One time my wife got takuyaki (fried octopus in ball form) and my sister ate one and enjoyed it, but after I told her it was octopus she spit it out because the idea of eating octopus was gross to her. But she actively enjoyed it, she said it tasted good, but simply knowing that it was an animal that she wasn't used to, she spit it out. I don't get that sort of thing either.

I know it's slightly different, but this sort of thing really interests me as someone who doesn't eat and I'd love to make more sense of it.

Well to answer your question buddy, yes, that means I would prefer NOT knowing it was a rabbit to eat it. If I didn't know it was rabbit I would be fine with eating it. To answer your second question, I think the whole problem with eating it is NOT the ACTUAL eating of it at all, rather it's the concept of eating something foreign to you. Not only that, but there's ALSO the very thought in and of itself that plays a role in not wanting to eat it as well. It's the same reason why some people choose not to eat veal. Or as I like to call it, TORTURED BABY COW!???? LOL!???☺️? On a side note, I HATE eating veal. No baby should have to die like that.? The concept of some foods are just gross to people, and THAT'S what stops them from eating it EVEN IF it's delicious. I know that it sounds confusing, but if you were able to eat solid foods you probably would understand. And plus some of that has to do with the culture of where you're from, for some people anyway. It's the same reason why us As Americans find the very concept of eating dogs disgusting. However, to Chinese people that's completely normal, as HARD as that is for me to imagine.?????? HELL, you could say the same thing about lobster. Although to US it's perfectly normal, but to someone else the very concept is hard to fathom. Not only that, but in some places it's ACTUALLY ILLEGAL to boil lobsters.?? There's actually this huge debate as to whether or not they can feel pain. It's very fascinating. Anyway, the point is some foods can taste wonderful, but if it looks like shit and if the concept doesn't sound very appealing, then you're probably NOT going to eat it, no matter if it's like the best thing on the planet. Although you do have a very valid point in saying that NOT EATING the already dead animal is making it's death meaningless. And that's very true, but for most people that's not gonna be enough reason to get them to eat it, and honestly, I don't blame them.

• Thanks 1

When I was younger our family went to a brunch where the only juice options were Tomato and Cranberry.  I hate tomato juice so I got the cranberry juice.  My mom told me I wouldn't like it.  I  LOVED IT!  Same when I first tried Leg of Lamb.  My parents, especially my dad who had to eat mutton in the army said I wouldn't like it.  I LOVE IT!  As a former hunter I liked everything I brought home from the hunt with the exception of a merganser because they eat mostly fish and have a very fishy taste.  I've eaten wild goose, ducks, squirrel, pheasant and many wild rabbits.  The first time you eat something different, whether that be beef, ham, pork, chicken or deer meat it will taste strange to you, only because you have never had it before.  That doesn't mean it tastes bad or unpleasant, it's just a strange taste to you.  I once made a big crock of squirrel stew and brought it to a gathering.  Everyone loved it and none of them knew what kind of meat it was. 

Like BabySpiderBoy said, if he didn't know it was rabbit he would be fine eating it.  That's understandable, because no one wants to be reminded they are eating Bambi, Mother Goose or the Easter Bunny.  It's not something you can usually buy in the store.  If you think along those lines, how would you feel eating pork?  Like you are eating Porky Pig?  With beef would you feel like you are eating Elsie The Bordan Cow?  It's mostly in people's heads that it is something way different that their usual beef, pork or chicken that they buy from their store that puts them off about what they are eating.  I never hunted deer, rabbits and ducks were my thing, but the honest truth is wild game is usually heathier than what you buy in the store.  Deer meat has way less fat than beef or pork and is not injected with any chemicals including in their food to make them grow bigger to yield more meat.