LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I can't take pills

I have forgotten how to swallow pills, and frequently end up choking on them and retching them back up. I've gotten so in my head about it that even when I think I know how to swallow them I mess it up anyway.

I;m weird like that!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I have forgotten how to swallow pills, and frequently end up choking on them and retching them back up. I've gotten so in my head about it that even when I think I know how to swallow them I mess it up anyway.

I;m weird like that!

Just be glad you DON'T have to take these!????? LOL!???

1yFeLA.gif

• Haha 2

Step One: Drink a small amount of water (or whatever).

Step Two: Put the pill in the mouth accompanied by a small amount of soft food (mashed potatoes etc.)

Step Three: Swallow with a firm smooth effort and intention.

Step Four: A second small drink of water (or whatever)

• Like 1

The drug store gave me nurontin in 800 mg oblong  white pills, I choked they got stuck everytime I tried to swallow one, I broke them in half the jagged edge stuck in my throat.

I have way better luck with capsules, they go down easier, I told my drug store no more pills only caps.

The only pills I take is those tiny aspirins, I have to take more when I do need a little more but at least they go down.

I feel your pain pills suck, you can try breaking or crushing your pills, but they do taste and smell worse crushed.

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I;m weird like that!

Are they simply horse pills you are taking. One of the pill I had to take for a cut I had working on my car a few years ago I swore was like swallowing a freaking Oreo cookie without the taste!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, AwakenEvil said:

Are they simply horse pills you are taking. One of the pill I had to take for a cut I had working on my car a few years ago I swore was like swallowing a freaking Oreo cookie without the taste!

Regular size pills, I don't know what has thrown me so off.

There was one pill that I stopped taking because it was shaped like a shield and the sharp corners got caught in my throat every time.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Regular size pills, I don't know what has thrown me so off.

There was one pill that I stopped taking because it was shaped like a shield and the sharp corners got caught in my throat every time.

Sometimes pills just mess with you. Not sure why but they do

• Like 1

Because my swallowing ability is only getting worse , very few of my meds are pills or capsules a majority is a liquid or syrup my aide loads up an oral syringe and makes it very easy ( I have both swallowing disorder and partially paralyzed mouth and throat ), even with liquids my throat can say not and I will literally spray anything in front of me well choking on it . Sometimes my aide looks like she’s going to front row seat at Gallagher show ( the comedian who used to sledgehammer watermelons ). 

• Haha 1

Had what seems to have been my worst pill taking experience last night, felt like it went down the wrong pipe, vomited several times over the next half hour, I didnt feel the pill come back up so idk.. I might have died and am now floating in the air doing ghost stuffs.

• Like 1

I finally figured out that what works best for me is to pour a glass of water, lay the pill on the back of my tongue (no taste buds there), LOOK UP, and wash the pill down with a drink of water. It works for two pills at once if they're small.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

Step One: Drink a small amount of water (or whatever).

Step Two: Put the pill in the mouth accompanied by a small amount of soft food (mashed potatoes etc.)

Step Three: Swallow with a firm smooth effort and intention.

Step Four: A second small drink of water (or whatever)

applesauce might be easier.

• Like 2

Well, you could crush them up and mix with something, so you dont have to swallow them whole....

But I wont let the news get out that Mikey doesn't swallow...??

Your secret is safe!! ??

• Haha 2
On 4/17/2022 at 1:57 AM, feralfreak said:

applesauce might be easier.

When I was a kid, they tried this on me but I could still taste the nastiness of the crushed pill mixed into the stuff.. But for the time being, it was the only way I would take a pill.

• Like 1