LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you think the site should have a mascot?

Do you think this site should have a mascot?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Well, do ya? Or does it already have a mascot and I don't know of it?

No. the membership is to disparate. SOMEONE'S feelings will be hurt. Where would I fit in with a boy mascot in a throw-away diaper?

@spoonchicken@DailyDi

or you could say, how about the artist rendition, that Mikey had drawn that represents his avatar? Mikey says that is what and how he sees himself as a young boy?

I’m not sure what spirit animal Mikey has, but I would be interested to find out: it would be kind of cool to have a mascot! ?

Brian

Also, I do not play with teddy bears or other stuffeed andimals, I play with dolls. Teddy bears are for babies and the cute or pretty stuffed animals are for girls over 12

There are a lot of different people here.  Some are AB, some are strictly DL, some are both.  There are women, many men, some straight, trans, bi and gay.  Just based on that alone I veto a mascot.  Any mascot someone would come up with would never apply to everyone here based on the diversity of members.  This isn't a high school that needs a mascot to rally their fans at a football game.  The Daily Diapers logo is sufficient enough in my opinion

• Like 1