LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

TV Guilty Pleasures

10 minutes ago, Amber's Boy said:

Here's the only other guy I wish I'd met.

.ms-yFqoUT1.gif.28d582f0721f0d4a026ba21495403aeb.gif

Everybody LOVES Ric Flair! WOOOOO!!!!!???♥️?

10 minutes ago, Amber's Boy said:

Here's the only other guy I wish I'd met.

Oh, and The Ultimate Warrior. 

Actually, I think Rick Flair was there, I just didn't get to talk to him.

That would have been awesome if you could have met Ric Flair too!?????

11 hours ago, Amber's Boy said:

Anything on the CW.

I used to stay current on The Flash and the Arrowverse.  All good 1st seasons,  but then...

Watched all of Supernatural.  That didn't feel bad until way late in the run.

Anyone seen Grimm. It's terrible. 

He-man, Thundercats, GI Joe.

ive been big on the arrowverse shows, but not all, black lightning didnt grab me, didnt like batwoman, and didnt bother with the last season of supergirl. if i could, if i had the means at all there is an addition to the arrowverse id like to make, involving some kryptonians who made it to earth and basically told rao to suck it, me and a buddy even make up characters for it(he never watched any of the shows for arrowverse but he knows enough from me to work with me on the characters), i guess ill have to file that under "oh well"

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

ive been big on the arrowverse shows, but not all, black lightning didnt grab me, didnt like batwoman, and didnt bother with the last season of supergirl. if i could, if i had the means at all there is an addition to the arrowverse id like to make, involving some kryptonians who made it to earth and basically told rao to suck it, me and a buddy even make up characters for it(he never watched any of the shows for arrowverse but he knows enough from me to work with me on the characters), i guess ill have to file that under "oh well"

That's very interesting buddy! I know I'm in the minority, but I like batwoman and Supergirl.?????♥️?

10 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's very interesting buddy! I know I'm in the minority, but I like batwoman and Supergirl.?????♥️?

i never cared about batwoman, and supergirl got heavy on a soapbox, i want to watch badguys getting busted, dont want their politics, didnt like how they made patriots and gun owners look, with those children of liberty and such.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

i never cared about batwoman, and supergirl got heavy on a soapbox, i want to watch badguys getting busted, dont want their politics, didnt like how they made patriots and gun owners look, with those children of liberty and such.

Yeah, the political commentary in the show really DOES alienate a lot of people. And I think that's a very fair argument. Because some people can't overlook that, and nor should they. But for people like me, I can turn that side of my brain off and just enjoy the show for what it is.???? But a LOT of people can't.????

25 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, the political commentary in the show really DOES alienate a lot of people. And I think that's a very fair argument. Because some people can't overlook that, and nor should they. But for people like me, I can turn that side of my brain off and just enjoy the show for what it is.???? But a LOT of people can't.????

it wouldnt be so bad if they just balanced it, its too far left, they should come back to center, show some of the right a bit, that guns arent a bad thing, that patriotism isnt wrong or extreme, but that didnt happen, hopefully they will do better in superman and lois.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

it wouldnt be so bad if they just balanced it, its too far left, they should come back to center, show some of the right a bit, that guns arent a bad thing, that patriotism isnt wrong or extreme, but that didnt happen, hopefully they will do better in superman and lois.

I hope so too buddy! I still have yet to watch Superman and Lois. But I've heard it's really good!???♥️???????

11 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I hope so too buddy! I still have yet to watch Superman and Lois. But I've heard it's really good!???♥️???????

it is, there is a twist with morgan edge, ill spare you the details, dont want to ruin it for you.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

it is, there is a twist with morgan edge, ill spare you the details, dont want to ruin it for you.

You're a good man, buddy!?? I'll let you know what I think about it when I see it, buddy, okay!

4 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You're a good man, buddy!?? I'll let you know what I think about it when I see it, buddy, okay!

just want to give you a bit of warning, they dont seem to be real sharp on the affects of powers and kryptonite, me and my buddy spent a bit of time analyzing the affects so we can understand it more(obviously in a hypothetical way, since there isnt any in real life including *whimpers* platinum or x kryptonite), but when you see the 2nd season you might understand what i mean

• Like 1
On 4/9/2022 at 7:31 AM, 2sail2 said:

I used to watch Lifetime movies.  In the late 80s there was one particular sitcomm that had a red head in it...

oh ya, it was "The Days and nights of Molly Dodd" with Blair Brown.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, feralfreak said:

just want to give you a bit of warning, they dont seem to be real sharp on the affects of powers and kryptonite, me and my buddy spent a bit of time analyzing the affects so we can understand it more(obviously in a hypothetical way, since there isnt any in real life including *whimpers* platinum or x kryptonite), but when you see the 2nd season you might understand what i mean

I'm sure I will.?♥️❤️? Thanks buddy. I recorded most of the episodes.???☺️ But is it ALSO on Netflix too?!?????

I have a number of personal guilty pleasure type programs I watch. I would say my number one guilty pleasure is, the original Lost In Space TV show (1965). I’ve been watching it off and on, just about since it first aired. Of course, I know every show, plot, every line, but I still enjoy watching it. It’s a fond piece of my childhood I guess. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

I have a number of personal guilty pleasure type programs I watch. I would say my number one guilty pleasure is, the original Lost In Space TV show (1965). I’ve been watching it off and on, just about since it first aired. Of course, I know every show, plot, every line, but I still enjoy watching it. It’s a fond piece of my childhood I guess. 

@AbabeBill

I LOVE when the Robot makes FUN of Dr. Smith, and then to get even, or to shut him down, he pulls his power pack - or when he pretends to stick his electronic toungue out at him.

I love Lost In Space, and I also watch Voyage to The Bottom of The Sea, both on Me-TV Saturday Nights :)

Brian

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@AbabeBill

I LOVE when the Robot makes FUN of Dr. Smith, and then to get even, or to shut him down, he pulls his power pack - or when he pretends to stick his electronic toungue out at him.

I love Lost In Space, and I also watch Voyage to The Bottom of The Sea, both on Me-TV Saturday Nights :)

Brian

As if he was a, pusillanimous , bubble headed, booby! ???

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'm sure I will.?♥️❤️? Thanks buddy. I recorded most of the episodes.???☺️ But is it ALSO on Netflix too?!?????

i havent noticed it on netflix but the first season is on hbo max

• Like 1
1 hour ago, feralfreak said:

i havent noticed it on netflix but the first season is on hbo max

Cool! Thanks buddy. I really appreciate it!????♥️?♥️?♥️??

After all Dr. Smith did to that family, sabotaging the space ship, getting them stranded and all, I just don't understand it.  Gullible Will Robinson still does everything Dr. Smith tricks him into doing and gets them in danger every week!  If it was me, I would have held a counsel among everyone and done away with Dr. Smith!  One less mouth to feed, he's never going to go along with the rest of the Robinsons and he's going to keep getting them in danger each week.

I have been watching some old episodes of Dragnet, some movies off YouTube, Mythbusters and Mystery Diners now that I have ROKU.  So much good stuff on YouTube alone.

• Like 2