LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesie recommendations for bigger babies

Hey guys looking to pick your brains on what are good onesies for the more portly gentleman. 

I started a thread looking for advice on what us big boys (Body size anyway) should do to keep our diapers up and the advice was to get onesies. 

I have a onesie from the dotty diaper company and unfortunately the snaps irritate my legs as the positioning tends to scrape my skin. 

Does anyone have any recommendations on onesies that the snaps won't irritate the skin. I am interested in discreet looking onesies and also super cut kawaii or patterns :) 

• Like 1

I've found Rearz to be great. I have a bunch of their XL sized onesies. I'm 5'10", about 225 lbs, 38" waist, and they fit very well. The prices aren't too bad and I have found the quality to be good - I have some that are three years old and still in decent shape after a lot of trips through the laundry. Once in a while, they throw a great sale - they did one last year for Black Friday, and I bought a few of them for like $20 each. Even their regular price isn't too bad - about $32 Canadian each. 

They go all he way up to 4XL, so you will find something that fits you. Follow the sizing guidelines because they use women's sizes for them, so for example, I wear a men's size L in most things, but I went XL for my diaper shirts. They suggest that men go up one size. 

Babykins T shirt style are nice but on the light side material wise, kinda stretchy (maybe a little too much for holding up the obligatory "Bloated Dead Badger" wrapped around your waist) but are a great coverup and cool for warmer days or sleep wear. 4 HD snaps come way up in front for easy reach and keeps them out of the crotch for comfort.

The 4 Care sleeveless "muscle" style have been my go to HD workhorse for holding up a heavy load, and fit great for the sub 6 foot or shorter torso crowd. Snaps are a tougher reach and down in crotch but unobtrusive and comfy. Material is heavy and durable resisting stretch but kind of warm.

I also have ABU and Leakmaster T shirt style, fit to my larger frame both are a bit long for me, ABU is a quality piece but surprisingly the Leakmaster brand (which is usually beyond reproach) had cheap tiny snaps that pulled off the first time I used it.  ?

I recently tried a new approach to "holding things up" and for those without hips or a flat butt, or living in climates where heat is an issue with onesies,  these are an absolute game changer!   Pretty much a custom design for the adult diaper crowd, I've Been road testing these for a month now and they are a 100% WIN!

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B011H3WEA2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.holdupsuspenders.com/collections/under-ups-are-soft-undergarment-suspenders-worn-under-your-shirt/products/1-1-2-all-black-hidden-undergarment-suspenders-with-black-gripper-clasps

I've got some from ABU and from Tykables.  The Tykables ones have stronger snaps.  Not sure how sizing will work for your situation.

Tykables tends to have stock issues, so it can be hit and miss some times on what is available.

ABU has in two lengths.

I buy mine in bulk , 15 or more at a time regardless of color is a bulk order ,Kins will make your first one solely based on your measurements , send to you for wash wear and use , if it needs any modifications or customizations they will be made according to your specifications , you can get fantastic discounts along with onesies made to precisely fit you ,not a generic S,M,L,XL etc not fitting right product . I have over 400 of them , they are my preferred onesie . Best thing to do is print out custom clothing form take to a tailor for a good measurement and then talk to Jennie or Stephanie about what youvwant and expect and negotiate a price , I live in the US packages sail through customs in discrete unmarked packages with a customs declaration of medical clothing filled out by Kins . I am dressed in there bloomers and onesies 24/7 over my diaper long leg long sleeve, short leg short sleeve , envelope fold , Hawaiian (“ wife beater”) crew neck ,polo shirts some have different modifications or customization to make them more functional due to neuro muscular disease I have aided and nurses who care for me , so looking good and being easy to care for is my overall goal .

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys for all the recommendations, I have  my eye on a few now and I think my next pay day may all go on onesies :D

Rearz seem to fit well and I haven’t had any problem with the snaps rubbing against my legs. Babykins (Kin’s) have onesies with the snaps further to the front so that wouldn’t be a problem. Both come in many sizes. Both have plain and nursery printed fabric.