LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Struggling to find the right diaper

Hi everyone. I'm having a dilemma. I have thicker thighs & thus the infamous "chub rub" whilst walking, standing, running, etc. This creates a problem for my diapers. It essentially severely bottlenecks the lower part, & causes leaks. But this is with the thinner, more discreet diapers.

So my question is more directed toward those whose inner thighs rub together. Are there certain diapers you prefer that still allow for liquid to absorb to the rear of the diaper? Do you think a "waddle cut" dip is a better route to go?

• Like 1

Try those with wide velcro strips.  Either that or try a larger size.  I rarely find that mine absorb to the rear as I just sit or stand--no laying down.  They do absorb the first part of the bottom, but then I worry about leaking out the legs, so I end up changing before it gets that far back and up.

i have the same issue. what I do it fold the flaps into a wedge so that my hips are not covered by they wings of the diaper. start at the bottom of the flap and fold a it up into sort of a triangle shape. that give all the room needed for your hips and gives you rub free comfort.. I also wear a size larger than I need so that the tapes are more into the center of the diaper. I wear 24/7 so a comfortable diaper is very important. hope this helps you a bit.

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

The one thing I have learned over many years of wearing diapers, is that if possible get samples first. Every manufacture has different cuts and sizes that vary a little from one brand to the next. Everyone is shaped different, so what works for a few may not work for everyone. It usually takes several attempts to find out what works for you, just be patience as there are several companies out there. Most have samples that they sell or will even send you a free one in some cases. Just a suggestion. The best of luck to you in your search, happy diapering.

Three Rivers

Wearing Clouds offers diaper samples from different manufacturers.   You could start there and buy several different diapers to try.

If you're not using it already, get some BodyGlide as well.  It doesn't stain clothes & is very good at reducing chafing.  I use it every day on my inner thighs.

• 2 weeks later...

I find Tena European plastic backed are shaped perfectly and eliminates this problem for me. Bonus that they are silky smooth, not too thin and fairly absorbent. Also they have leg gatherers that remind me of the Luvs and Pampers from the late 80’s and early 90’s