LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"I" could use a hand

DailyDi

You guys did great with the website funding this month, so I feel guilty even asking, but I could really use a few dollars if someone is willing to share. I'm out of coffee and more importantly dog food, with five more days to go.

I'm desperately holding on to the last $40 I have to pay for an uber to pick up the car when it's ready.

• Like 1

@DailyDi@kasarberang

this reminds me of an episode of the Jetsons: Elroy apparently wanted to see if we could get away with not going to school. He told his mom that he felt sick. So they called Dr. racy on the Visaphone, And the doctor asked Elroy some questions. Then he started to do an examination over the phone. Because of their technology, Dr. racy was apparently able to have Elroy open his mouth, and he says “there’s nothing wrong with you you’re fine” after he told Jane that he saw Things like “I hero sandwich, and a whole bunch of other things….. Half a pizza: lots of jellybeans, candy, etc.

Jane was upset with Elroy, because she said after she got handed a bill through the visaphone for about $100 I think it was said “I hope you’re happy Elroy, because you just spent your father’s raise“ ?

nowadays in 2020 and 2021 and 2022, we have graduated to some of that particular technology. We can talk to doctors nurses and everyone all over the world by using zoom or any of the other apps that do this. The only thing that we have not been able to master is being able to touch everyone, hug everyone, or send bills to the phone: zoom is being used all over the place to do a lot of different things, and I think they took care of most of the security concerns, but you still have to be careful with this technology. I wonder when we will have flying anything that is like a car call and if we do we’ll have to figure out how we’re going to do it, because there’s so many planes and other air devices that are flying around, and you don’t wanna have one of them hit a car or something unexpected.

I wonder how it would be if we were able to live in that century with  the Jetsons: maybe I heck I would be even able to drive!

Brian

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi@kasarberang

this reminds me of an episode of the Jetsons: Elroy apparently wanted to see if we could get away with not going to school. He told his mom that he felt sick. So they called Dr. racy on the Visaphone, And the doctor asked Elroy some questions. Then he started to do an examination over the phone. Because of their technology, Dr. racy was apparently able to have Elroy open his mouth, and he says “there’s nothing wrong with you you’re fine” after he told Jane that he saw Things like “I hero sandwich, and a whole bunch of other things….. Half a pizza: lots of jellybeans, candy, etc.

Jane was upset with Elroy, because she said after she got handed a bill through the visaphone for about $100 I think it was said “I hope you’re happy Elroy, because you just spent your father’s raise“ ?

nowadays in 2020 and 2021 and 2022, we have graduated to some of that particular technology. We can talk to doctors nurses and everyone all over the world by using zoom or any of the other apps that do this. The only thing that we have not been able to master is being able to touch everyone, hug everyone, or send bills to the phone: zoom is being used all over the place to do a lot of different things, and I think they took care of most of the security concerns, but you still have to be careful with this technology. I wonder when we will have flying anything that is like a car call and if we do we’ll have to figure out how we’re going to do it, because there’s so many planes and other air devices that are flying around, and you don’t wanna have one of them hit a car or something unexpected.

I wonder how it would be if we were able to live in that century with  the Jetsons: maybe I heck I would be even able to drive!

Brian

I just want that machine that you can push a button and get whatever you want to eat!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I just want that machine that you can push a button and get whatever you want to eat!

@DailyDi

The machine you refer to was called the “Foodaracicycle”. I wonder what machine they would be using in that time period to take care of children and change diapers, whether they be children’s diapers adult diapers. I’ve seen a MGM cartoons I think where Porky  and Daffy work in some sort of office where they deal with delivering babies, you know, like the ones they say the stork brings? They will end up repairing the babies for delivery. In that scene, the machine was working fine and doing what it was supposed to, and then something went haywire with that machine, and then all of a sudden Porky and Daffy got sucked into the machine. They start to struggle the arms grab them, they end up struggling some more, And the next thing you know a soft rubber mallet comes out and knocks them on the head which knocks them out. They are then dressed and baby clothing with a bonnet porky on the bottom I believe, and Daffy under a diaper. Was kind of funny.

If I had one of these food machines, I would program it to be able to give me every vegetable that I could think of, and then I could figure out which ones I liked. I would have it programmed for my favorite meals, and then I would be able to make different ones depending on what I felt like eating. That way I would be able to eat almost anything that could be imaginable. That way I could also be healthier, because I would be able to make sure that most of the food I am eating is healthy. Because we probably will not live until the next century, it is impossible for us to know what the future will bring, but I don’t know if it will get to the point where we will be pushing buttons and getting food out of machines like this. The closest thing that I can. Think of would be like if you went to an auto mat, you know the place that sells food behind a glass container or a box, and you put say $3.50 in it and it opens up and you can take out a sandwich?  

We can dream, but I don’t know if that will come. Who knows, with all the technology we have today maybe they will have a way to make such a machine, and maybe that way we could walk up to a machine and tell that machine what do you want to eat, and it would make it for you. The only problem would be how much is the machine would charge you after they make it for you.  In your case I would make sure that your machine would be able to have a cure for whatever ails you, because it kind of sucks to be sick, and maybe the machine would have a way to help you feel better.

Brian

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

OKAY HERE IS YOUR HAND MIKEY

I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking LITERALLY. LOL!????? But I'm sure that will come in HANDY!???️? LOL!

24 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking LITERALLY. LOL!????? But I'm sure that will come in HANDY!???️? LOL!

hmmm well darn it your being a handful today little buddy 

26 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

As long as it's not Will Smith's hand, we're good!

Your right you would not want him to Rock your world Mikey 

But this Rock can protect you....

image.png.b519bb5e49babcf444c1a9ab39282c71.png

• Haha 2