LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moon Tune Baby!

Could you imagine just walking by and then seeing that out of nowhere?! You'd be like, "The hell did I just see?!"????☹️???? LOL!????? I also think they should've called 911. LOL!

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Could you imagine just walking by and then seeing that out of nowhere?! You'd be like, "The hell did I just see?!"????☹️???? LOL!????? I also think they should've called 911. LOL!

I'm positive that was a stolen Telsa. Who does that???

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

I'm positive that was a stolen Telsa. Who does that???

I know right! Well apparently they were able to make it fly.??? LOL!????☺️??♥️

• Haha 1

From a spectator point of view that was awesome. Reminded me of the movie Bullet. From the car owner's point of view it probably wasn't great. I don't know what a Tesla model S goes for but it wouldn't surprise me if the repair costs were as costly as buying a new entry level Kia. Considering that the batteries constitute the frame of a Tesla the car maybe totaled from the weight of the batteries bending under the impact. I think being present for the accident report to the insurance company may be more entertaining than watching the car fly.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Repair??? The car is totaled.   No insurance company would ever sign off on repairing that kind of damage. 

Stolen ... possibly.  And watching that is only encouraging that shit behavior. 

I agree that car had to be stolen. And from other videos there was a LOT of spectators watching... I dont know why anyone would do that

The sound that thing made when it landed was the epitomy of horrid!!!! And apparently, it landed on, or continued to crash into, other cars.....also, I imagine the driver and any passengers might have some kind of compression injuries, since hard landings like that tend to really screw up your back, if the seat you are in isn't built for that kind of impact....

What idiot would do something like this anyways.....ugh!!!! I despise bad drivers!! ??. And idiots behind the wheel in general....

And yes, the car was destroyed!!!...... And I think baseline Teslas go for about $50,000 and up, but not "THAT" kind of up.... ??

• Like 1

That car is toast for sure. My thankfully limited experience with car accidents has taught me that when a half-dozen or 10 airbags deploy in an incident, the car is nearly always written off. The cost of replacing the airbags and the interior generally eclipses the value of the car. And that doesn't even factor in the rest of the damage from that hard landing.