LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've got an idea for a range of nappies I'd like to see...

I'd like to see a range of diaper designs that mirror the kinds of license brands of baby diapers, but with characters from the public domain.

In my head they would be called "Kartoon kids" and have six designs each featuring a fiction character from the public domain.

Two would be cartoon-ish versions of character from nursery rhymes. Made to look like 30's cartoon characters.

Two would have 'princess' designs. One of which would be a generic version of the little mermaid.

And the last one would see cutesy versions of obscure public domain superheros. 

A male hero and a female one. Personally go for miss fury, and British hero Ace Heart..

I'd like to follow these with other baby items featuring the characters, as if they were part of a licensed brand....

• Like 2

Just what the world needs; six new designs of throw-aways, to add to the 500 or so that already exist, in a very small niche market, that are complex and expensive to produce, in an age where we are turning away from single-use items that cannot be readily destroyed. Please do not talk about recycling: Who wants to deal with someone else's shit -- literally?

If you can get past all of that, it might be a good idea

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Just what the world needs; six new designs of throw-aways, to add to the 500 or so that already exist, in a very small niche market, that are complex and expensive to produce, in an age where we are turning away from single-use items that cannot be readily destroyed. Please do not talk about recycling: Who wants to deal with someone else's shit -- literally?

If you can get past all of that, it might be a good idea

I get it, they are bad for the environment.... but do you think when rearz or tykables makes a new design that they are actually producing MORE diapers or are they phasing out old designs and printing them on the same ones they WOULD HAVE sold anyway? You typically wear one style diaper at a time so if it's not princesses, it's superheroes and the princess one stays on the suppliers shelf.

Until it's purchased, then your quarrel is with EVERYONE that buys disposables.

I'll step up and say I'm not environmentally perfect. But I do recycle my used motor oil and cardboard and plastics.

• Like 1

In the first place, I am not a "tree-hugger" but I DO deplore waste and single-use items are the poster child for waste under normal circumstances. The economics of cloth vs throw-aways will tell you that. The latter came about in the latter stages of the prosperity that begban in the mid '50's and ended in the early mid '70's. I do not care what Rearz produces in the way of disposables. There are other issues, too, like third-world health & safety and the dwindling landfill + NIMBY, plus we do not have the prosperity of the 1960's any more

NOw, there are circumstance where single use, if done right, is an advantage, but those are just that: Special circumstnaces

7 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

In the first place, I am not a "tree-hugger" but I DO deplore waste and single-use items are the poster child for waste under normal circumstances. The economics of cloth vs throw-aways will tell you that. The latter came about in the latter stages of the prosperity that begban in the mid '50's and ended in the early mid '70's. I do not care what Rearz produces in the way of disposables. There are other issues, too, like third-world health & safety and the dwindling landfill + NIMBY, plus we do not have the prosperity of the 1960's any more

NOw, there are circumstance where single use, if done right, is an advantage, but those are just that: Special circumstnaces

Cloth diapers are not real diapers.  They are just towels.  Enjoy wearing your towels and shitting on everyone who wears disposable diapers.

Just now, saltedcaramel64 said:

Cloth diapers are not real diapers.  They are just towels.  Enjoy wearing your towels and shitting on everyone who wears disposable diapers.

You ARE joking??!? That has history bass-ackwards! What kind of throw-away was I wearing in 1948? If that were true, why were they called "diapers" before throw-aways? Which medical users call "briefs". Adult throw-aways have been struglgling for years to NOT be called diapers. The word "diaper" was around  looooooooooong befor pampers; so what did it refer to; dounts?? which is what all disposables were called in the early and middle '70's. Now we are entering the era of revisionist history.Did this start with QAnon? Just what you can expect from a boy. Cloth Diaper Envy? Now I have to think of a fancy psychiatric name for it that includes "Complex" or like that. How about "Rubber Panty Deprivation Syndrome", leading to Denial and bing/purhge (of what I have no idea)?

• Confused 1
11 hours ago, saltedcaramel64 said:

Cloth diapers were around long long long before there was ever a paper throw away diaper.

• Like 1

People have no idea of what doing a startup is like. The unending regulatory hurdles at the jot and tittle level that are just part of the Corruptocrachy. The finacing. How long you have to be able to run at a loss And what makes one think that the machines to make these very complex items, and the labor to run those machines, are cheap Then comes marketing, trying to explain to persons why they should buy your product out of the other 200 or so of the same, many made by older, richer, more well-off companies. And that is under the best of conditions. What do you think the economic conditions that are impending are going to do to add to the pain as well as trying to buck the environmental trands plus the affordability questions

2 hours ago, DiaperPilot said:

You mentioned QAnon, just curious what is your knowledge is of that?

Same as anyone else's

How about a QAnon diaper: The print would be pictures or pizza slices and Trump, It would be very slom witn not much fluff or SAP, Needless to say, it would not hold water

2 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Same as anyone else's

How about a QAnon diaper: The print would be pictures or pizza slices and Trump, It would be very slom witn not much fluff or SAP, Needless to say, it would not hold water

What have you been drinking or taking? Whatever it is -- you need to stop. It's bad.

If Q or Trump designed a diaper, it would actually work. It would be the best and make diapers great again.

If Joe Biden designed a diaper, it would be thin, not hold anything, and he'd tie it to his head.

I think you got it backwards.

• Like 1

Who lost to whom, as well as losing the House and Senate?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Same as anyone else's

Personally I'd love to shit in a diaper with Trump on it!  And not much SAP?  I personally think Trump is a big sap!

7 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Personally I'd love to shit in a diaper with Trump on it!  And not much SAP?  I personally think Trump is a big sap!

What about shitting in an diapie with Joe Biden on it?!??☺️???♥️????♥️ LOL!??☺️?????♥️????♥️?

I have created a monster

The fact is neither of them are worth a shit. A look at the last 35 years will tell you that Trump is just a self absorbed dweeb and plain old fashion sociopath, and Biden has less mentality than Dolly Andrea Lynne and Dolly Lisa Michelle. One is pathologically evil and the other is non compos mentis. Which is worse, I can't even agree with myself on

• Haha 1
On 3/11/2022 at 8:52 AM, rusty pins said:

On 3/11/2022 at 8:57 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

What about shitting in an diapie with Joe Biden on it?!

Nope!  Just Trump!

• Haha 1

Diapers help me stay sane when my bladder isn't. Topics that mention brain damaged Russian operatives mess with my sanity. Please let this revert to the original topic.

TIA

Just now, WetDad said:

Diapers help me stay sane when my bladder isn't.

If dieapers keep you stay sane, then they are not doing their job. They have it backward

Topics that mention brain damaged Russian operatives...

Which of the two are you talking about? Trump AND Biden are each doing a good job at that. On whose watch did Hong Kong fall and the Russian hack of Solar Winds occur? And who is giveing Putin a good excuse to get P.O'ed at us while not doing the Ukranians any lasting good and at the same time, trying to do oil deals, to make up for the banned Russian oil, with Iran and Venezuela: Two of Russias's asshole buddies? And people say I have MY tiara on backwards! Where do I go to get MY sanity back?!?

It seems that by being the little girl who noted that the Emperors are buck nekked, I have created a monster. I meant to steer this thread to making jokes about diapers with prints about screwloose groups, I just happened to pick on QAon. There is also Coast to Coast and the anti-vaxxers, just to name two

Dude we need to quite the devide between blue and red and get back to helping oneanother and be able to have a conversation about things insted of people getn all worked up! Their are alot of people that need love not hate on either side! I know it sounds sappy but we are all one thing human's first and we bleed the same! Just sayn.

• Like 1

The fact is; that is impossible, and will continue to be as long as the present circumstances exist. There are two opposite, mutually exclusive, worldviews and mindsets, like matter and anti-matter. Since they are opposite, then one HAS to be true: in accordance with how the world works, and the other, being a totally contradictory opposite, HAS to be false; out of alignment with how the world works. Any attempt to combine them into something else just creates a dangerously unstable mish-mash. The incompatibility is at the root of each and there is no fix for that

Here is a hint: Where is the Intelligentsia, whose job it is to discover the principles by which a society can prosper and get better, in all of this: Blue or Red?

Sherman, set the Wayback machine for late April or Early May 1958 Place Tiverton, RI. I am listening to something. It is either on the radio, when many stations did news and current affairs, or the TV and I am  not watching the screen. It is a discussion of talking heads, I am 12 years old. The discussion is about "the post-Existentialism Intelligentsia" and says that "they are turning to Nihilism", because "Existentialism is not providing 'answers'". So, I went and got our big diectionary and looked up Nihilism. What I saw caused me to have two visualizations

1. A picture from a book I got about 4 years earlier about airplanes. It had a two-page spread picture of an airport at night with its beacon in the middle with the green beam shining to the left, and the white one shining to the right. Then a black fog started eating the beams from the eadges toward the center
2. At that time, if a big new store, either a supermarket or a big department store was opeing up. They would get one of those big WWII sky searchlights, put it in the parking lot, shine it up into the night sky and run it in a circle. This would project a disk of light that would traverse that circle. Well, this is what I 'saw". Then the  disk started to fade, growing darker and darker. The feeling I had was, not that the light was being turned down gradually, but that something was being done to how we see or to the nature of light itself

I was terrified

That was 3 generations+ ago

How do you reason, discuss, or even be ABLE to discuss ANYTHING with people who hold to that notion: Who want to play all cards in their hand being wild: Who will not even recognize the existence of an external world? in 1955, it was the LEFT that were the champions of gun rights so that the populace could successfully rebiel: Now; meet the new boss; same as the old boss

Nor are the Red's out of the woods. Their Fuhrer wannabe is a Nihilist at the core. Look at his temper tantrums and constant  conspiracy theories and name-calling that he substitutes for rational discussion to the point that even his loyal AG, Bill Barr and Chris Christy have turned against him. RedState never did buy into the messianic cult and NATIONAL REVIEW just published a scathing article citing Trump's "lunacy". Anyone on the Right, or familiar with a Who's Who of the Right, knows what I am talking about

I think this is quite enough OT

Another print for a diaper Ford Edsels, Chevy Vegas, Ford Pintos and AMC Pacers Cars that shit the bed early. I guess we could brand such diapers as BUGGIES

How about diapers with pictures of tanks burning, jet fighters in flames and Putin? People will be rushin' to get those to take a dump in