LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Women that wear diapers.

• 1 month later...

I wear them part time only when home alone. I love them for 2 reasons, one I love relaxing and feeling the warmth.  But also, they turn me on a lot.  I cannot wait to be alone over Easter holidays so I can go full time for 4 days.

• Like 6

Well the reason for that is probably because there are more guys into ABDL, and some of the guys on here can get a little bit pushy from time to time when wanting to talk to a girl in diapers.

• Like 3

Their are women that wear diapers due to age, medical conditions and pregnancy. Many are not into ABDL because it’s male dominated fetish. Also, many prefer to stay low key and not talk about diapers 24/7.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Kawaharu

8 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

Their are women that wear diapers due to age, medical conditions and pregnancy. Many are not into ABDL because it’s male dominated fetish. Also, many prefer to stay low key and not talk about diapers 24/7.

yes there are. I believe the reason why women stay “low-key“ about some of the stuff is because technically, a woman has to deal with “menstrual cycles“ and that happens every month, and they deal with that, and I don’t believe they go around talking about their menstrual cycles all the time either. If people were because of medical conditions pregnancy or age, Then obviously there is a good reason, and in my case, because of my disability, sometimes it is hard for me to be as mobile as I was once was about 35 years ago.

Now, as to being a guy: yes: I am the kind of guy that likes to see pretty girls colon and I will admit that I like to see girls in diapers, but there is a different way I approach it: this is: regardless of what happens, I always try to treat a lady like a lady, and I am not the type of person who would end up going crazy and doing inappropriate things because I see pretty girls. I always try to respect them and others because that is the way I was raised. But, there’s no harm in having a pretty girl wearing a pretty dress, or a pretty outfit with a diaper underneath.  I’ve been single for almost 50 years, and sometimes seeing pictures like that really make me long for it, but then I realize that I would have to find the right individual: this is not to say that it is impossible for me to do, but I would have to find a person that would be able to accept me for all I am, diapers and all, disability at all, with all of my intricacies and things that make me tick. Most times, I have had the reverse happen to me: this means that a girl and I would be “going out“ as boyfriend and girlfriend, and then weeks later, they dropped a bomb on me, and want to break up with me – this is one of the hardest things that I ever had to deal with when I was in school – however I had a lot of good friends that supported me all the way through school, and I know that there are a “core 5 ladies” that when we had the last reunion for high school, they were with me all night, and made sure that I had fun, did interesting things, and then made sure that I was home safe. They took care of me that night, and there were people that always used to watch out for me in school.

I am sure that it is “a guy thing“ as well: this is probably because we are easily turned on by something like this. However, ladies can also be turned on, but they have different ways. Regardless of who we’re talking about, if done right, you can be made to feel really good. I’ve had it happen to me that I felt so good that all my muscles locked up: when this happens it sometimes hurts, and I mean hurts.  However there are women who enjoy the fetish as well: they just have to be found, and when you are speaking to a lady always treat her with respect, and you should have no problem.

I guess I’m an old fashioned fool, but I’ve always been taught to respect the ladies. We may have feelings, or we may feel differently or have beliefs, but we should always try to be as open as possible and listen to them because if you do you will always have a good shot, my mom taught me that when you respect the ladies, they respect you, and you maintain your respect! Basically: guys – don’t take advantage of the ladies – because you may regret it later.

Brian

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I always wonder if the number of women liking diapers strictly from a sexual aspect is the same or less than the number of men that like diapers for the same reason. I always assumed it would be less for women due to the simple fact of anatomy. For many women, their most sensitive area, that being their clitoris, is often tucked away in the skin of their labia. Unless their clitoris sticks out a little bit, quite often a diaper does not directly make contact without some effort. Whereas with guys, their penis (basically an exposed clitoris) is much more easily stimulated directly by the diaper, which of course feels amazingly soft and easily arouses them.

It would be cool to hear from more women directly on if they are turned on by diapers, in what ways and what causes it.

• Like 1
On 4/19/2022 at 8:54 AM, Wheels said:

I always wonder if the number of women liking diapers strictly from a sexual aspect is the same or less than the number of men that like diapers for the same reason. I always assumed it would be less for women due to the simple fact of anatomy. For many women, their most sensitive area, that being their clitoris, is often tucked away in the skin of their labia. Unless their clitoris sticks out a little bit, quite often a diaper does not directly make contact without some effort. Whereas with guys, their penis (basically an exposed clitoris) is much more easily stimulated directly by the diaper, which of course feels amazingly soft and easily arouses them.

It would be cool to hear from more women directly on if they are turned on by diapers, in what ways and what causes it.

I am a woman who is definitely turned on by wearing diapers, and I think for me at least some of it is the mental aspect. It's very taboo and that makes it exciting.

Also, I don't know how typical my anatomy is, but I definitely also can get clitoral stimulation from wearing, especially if my diaper is wet and swollen, and it also makes it easier to hump things without getting too much stimulation. I don't know if it's relevant, but it's not like I have a big clit either, it's very tiny and well hidden.

I honestly think getting turned on my diapers is really complex and can be different for everyone. There is also an emotional component to it for me, because it makes me feel safe and loved and free to just be myself.

I also have ADHD, so wearing a diaper makes it easier for me to focus completely on that area, rather than getting distracted, so that may play a part in my arousal regarding diapers as well.

Like I said, I think it's a very complex thing that can be different for everyone, but I think these are some of the reasons that are linked to why I personally get turned on by wearing diapers.

I guess I did go into more than strictly the sexual aspect though lol

• Like 4

I am a woman who has to wear diapers because of incontinence. Being an adult baby helps deal with being incontinent and being kept in diapers permanently.

I don't get turned on by being in diapers but I know they help me get by in life and deal with being kept in diapers. 

• Like 4
On 4/22/2022 at 5:39 PM, dixidoll said:

I am a woman who is definitely turned on by wearing diapers, and I think for me at least some of it is the mental aspect. It's very taboo and that makes it exciting.

Also, I don't know how typical my anatomy is, but I definitely also can get clitoral stimulation from wearing, especially if my diaper is wet and swollen, and it also makes it easier to hump things without getting too much stimulation. I don't know if it's relevant, but it's not like I have a big clit either, it's very tiny and well hidden.

I honestly think getting turned on my diapers is really complex and can be different for everyone. There is also an emotional component to it for me, because it makes me feel safe and loved and free to just be myself.

I also have ADHD, so wearing a diaper makes it easier for me to focus completely on that area, rather than getting distracted, so that may play a part in my arousal regarding diapers as well.

Like I said, I think it's a very complex thing that can be different for everyone, but I think these are some of the reasons that are linked to why I personally get turned on by wearing diapers.

I guess I did go into more than strictly the sexual aspect though lol

Thank you so much for sharing these details! I've always been curious about what it's like for women particularly if they find them arousing and in what way. I'm glad you enjoy them so much!

I can relate to what you're saying about the complexity of it, and also other aspects that combine with the physical stimulation that can enhance the overall experience. Also, I've always been amazed at how varied the DL interests can be, as well as the AB side of things.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 7:26 AM, deewet said:

Whooo, you mean she will take her used diapers off and put them on you?  Thats a bit extreme isn't it??

I think he meant that her diapers are pretty full by the time she puts a new diaper on him.

On 3/2/2022 at 10:50 PM, Pilotdj said:

I'm curious,  and of you ladies on here that are DL get turned on wearing them? Or is that a guy thing?

I wear 24/7 but need based. As some comments below suggested its a dominant fetish etc yes this is true. I am not turned on by that whatsoever. It is more my primary underwear ? what i wear while others are enjoying their preferred underwear. I am satisfied with knowing i am protected from accidents I can’t prevent without being diapered properly.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

I'm a woman, and I can agree that it's easier to remain "in the closet" regarding our diaper use.. we get on diaper groups and then get hit on by men. Not what I want at all.. I love wearing diapers. Mine is kinda need-based but it's more convenience and comfort for me. I do feel turned on by wearing them but it's not really sexual.. hard to explain..  I'm sure someone gets it. 

• Like 2