LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bottoms Up (Part 15 (Conclusion) added 06/13/22)

Sorry for the delay in posting this chapter—it's been a pretty busy week/month/eternity for me. But we've only got a few more chapters of this story to go! And, if you absolutely can't wait any longer, the rest of this story's chapters are already up on my Patreon.

Thirteen: Inspiration

She found the act of naming to be an incredibly intimate one. Maybe it was because she had never been a fan of her own name - Harper always sounded more like the name of a profession and not a little girl. You know - one who...harps. But to choose your own name, to pick a single word that encapsulated who you were and who you wanted to be - she simply adored everything about it.

She had once pressed Layne to choose a baby name for himself. An identity separate from ‘Layne,’ and one reserved just for his time in little space. He didn’t have quite the same affinity for it that she did, tossing out a few joke-names like ‘Steve’ and ‘Thanos.’

So she picked for him, and she picked Baby Puddles.

It was an incredibly effective name. It’s infantile simplicity never failed to immediately help regress him when he heard it. She could sometimes weaponize it - lobbing it into a heated argument to freeze him in his tracks for a few moments.

She reckoned, though, that even if the name hadn’t been something as silly as Puddles, it would’ve been effective. There was power in identity - even in just a temporary alter-ego. As soon as there were some memories associated with a given name, hearing it would invoke them.

As she had put each of her new babies into a diaper, she asked them to pick a baby name. A new identity to be born into.

Syd had been very into the idea. They had done it once before - choosing a new name for themself after having shed most of the identity that was assigned to them at birth. Syd represented things, or so they had said, though Harper hadn’t gotten to hear those reasons just yet. For that matter, she had no idea who Syd was before they were Syd. It was a point of curiosity, though she was fine with leaving well enough alone. She liked Syd.

“Bunny,” Syd had said in response to Harper’s question, without letting a single moment pass.

“Baby Bunny, is that right?”

Syd nodded.

Grace had been a little more challenged by the concept. The entire experience of being exposed and diapered by a near-stranger was overwhelming enough. Harper having stuck her fingers between Grace’s legs probably hadn’t helped much.

Grace had hemmed and hawed a little, pretending to think about names when she seemed much more interested in feeling the plump Carnival diaper that Harper had just finished taping onto her.

“I...I don’t care,” Grace said. “Call me anything you want.”

“Anything? Be careful what you wish for.”

Grace had gone on, mindlessly grabbing at the padding between her legs as if it was the most interesting thing she had ever worn. It may have been.

It occurred to Harper that maybe there were two different approaches to the concept of alternate identity: there were those who wanted to have a hand in who they were and how they’d be seen, and then there were those who wanted to be told who they were so that they could live up to that name.

Bunnies and Puddles. Grace was a Puddle. It was no wonder that there was some sort of chemistry between her and Layne.

“We’ll just call you Princess,” Harper finally said, planting her hand on Grace’s diaper for a playful squeeze.

Grace offered a moan of approval.

Back in the stockroom, the babies were reacquainted. For two people who had never even known of the other a very short time ago, their similar circumstances had created a strange bond, like little siblings. They shrieked in delight at the sight of each other in their new diapers and hugged.

“Hi, I’m Baby Bunny!”

“And I’m Princess!”

Layne was there, maybe in the middle of trying to say something to Syd before she and Grace stepped out from the nursery. Harper was a little annoyed by his presence - fearing that he’d inevitably do something that would make the other babies feel judged or objectified.

“This is a Baby Party. A party for babies,” she said.

“Okay?” Layne said with a shrug. “I was just coming over to say ‘hi’ and…”

“If you’re joining the party you’re going to have to put a diaper on. Those are the rules for the Baby Party.”

Layne’s cheeks grew red as he contemplated his options. Clearly he feared missing out. But sticking around would put him in a vulnerable position.

She had been waiting for Layne to say something, but it was Grace’s voice she heard first: “Join us?”

He laughed, a release of some of his pent up anxiety. “Yeah, alright. Fine.”

A few minutes later, the nursery door opened again and Layne emerged, wearing only his blue Epitaph Records tee and a light blue diaper featuring polar bears and penguins - the Polar Party.

“Hi,” said Syd with a wide mile. “My name is Baby Bunny.”

“And I’m Princess,” said Grace. “What’s your name?”

“Ugh, c’mon…”

“Tell them your name, baby,” Harper said from behind him.

“Hi. I’m...Baby Puddles.”

Everyone got a good laugh out of that, with Layne eventually joining in.

Soon after, Layne and Harper unfurled a number of blankets onto the floor. It wasn’t much, but it was a place to crawl and roll around without worrying about getting too dirty. Harper had also begun to pass out some treats that she had brought along for the babies. Bottles of juice and milk. Baggies of animal crackers. There were some jars of baby food too, but there were no immediate takers for those.

“Do you know about the bet?” Syd asked Layne as the three babies sat in a circle, watching each other clumsily drinking from their bottles.

“Bet?”

“The first person to use their diaper is the winner.”

“Does the winner get a prize?” he asked.

Syd shrugged.

“We could set some stakes,” Harper said as she looked down at her babies.

“Winner gets an extra bottle?” Grace asked.

“Oh, I’ll give you all the bottles you want,” Harper said with a grin.

“It’s not the winner who gets something,” Syd said. “It’s the loser.”

“Go on,” said a curious Layne.

“I don’t know,” Syd said. “I’m making this up as I go. But can, like, diapers be...re-used?”

“Well, they are traditionally pretty disposable,” said Layne. “We have some cloth diapers out front but…”

“No, no,” said Harper, shaking a finger as she picked up Syd’s thread. “Syd - Baby Bunny - is suggesting that a ‘winner’s’ used diaper be given to the loser to wear. Is that right?”

Syd nodded.

“Overtop of their diaper, maybe?” asked Syd.

“Tapes don’t always cooperate like that,” Harper said, looking around the stockroom. “But...I see plenty of packing tape. We could make it work.”

“So this is a game now?” asked Layne. “A competition? I thought this was an introduction to the wonderful world of diapers.”

“You talk too much, Baby Puddles,” said Harper. “And besides, you’re lucky you were invited to this Baby Party at all.”

“I’m just saying, maybe if this was a more chill…” He was cut off by a pacifier being pressed into his mouth, as Harper’s hand had reached around his head from behind him. The other two babies seemed delighted by this.

“I could do it right now,” Syd said.

Grace tilted her head curiously. “Hmm?”

“I could totally wet myself.”

“Then do it,” said Harper. “Show us what a little baby you are.”

Syd always put up a strong and daring front, but more often than not, they were the first to blush and act shy when an embarrassing topic came up. Right on schedule, there were their glowing pink cheeks. Everyone watched as Syd contemplated how to achieve this. They tried re-positioning their legs a few times. They stood up, and then they sat back down on the blanket again.

“I...I have to go. I just...can’t. Not yet.”

“Evvybubby geth pee shy ah tha firth thime eh diaperth,” said Layne through his pacifier.

“Puddles, I stuck that thing in your mouth so that everyone else had a chance to speak.”

“Have you ever worn a diaper?” Grace asked Harper.

She nodded. “A few times. But...I tend to feel off my game when I’m not in charge. When I’m, you know, not on top.”

Syd laughed. “Ain’t that the truth.”

“I feel guilty,” Grace said. “I like this - all of this. Quite a bit. But it’s hard to enjoy.”

“Why so?” asked Harper.

“I was so sure that you people were...disgusting.”

“I hathe tah bweak et too you,” Layne said, “buth we are.”

Harper shot Layne a frustrated look before turning back to Grace. “Even if we were, it’s...controlled disgust. But we’re all here because we want to be, right? We’re not hurting anyone. Nothing we do here tonight - no matter how crazy it seems - will ever affect another person outside of these walls.”

“Unleth you make ah diaper tho thtinky that Effie thmellth it tahmorrow.”

Harper grumbled. “Actually, I take back what I just said. One of us may end up getting hurt by the end of the night.”

“You can enjoy this,” Syd said, putting their hand on Grace’s shoulder. “You have my permission.”

“And mine,” said Harper.”

“Anth mine,” said Layne, doing his best to maneuver the pacifier in his mouth as he spoke.

For a good minute or two, nobody said anything - as if waiting for Grace to respond. She simply smiled and looked down at the ground. And when she finally looked up, her cheeks were rosier than they had been moments earlier.

“Okay,” she said. “I...just wet my diaper.”

Syd’s mouth dropped open incredulously while Harper grinned from ear to ear.

“And then there were two,” said Harper.

--

Of course, Grace hadn’t just wet her diaper. She had also saturated the wad of cloth that Harper had shoved into her diaper earlier - her cute yellow ducky panties. And while the diaper had done its part in absorbing all the liquid it could, the rest remained trapped in her panties - the damp cloth pressed against her skin. It was every bit as humiliating as Harper had likely intended it for it to be. Not only had she pissed herself - the first tonight to do so - but she had all but ensured that she’d never be able to look at these panties again without remembering what happened to them here.

It was hard to think that she could be any more embarrassed tonight, considering not only what she had just done - but what they all would likely do at some point. But the thought of her soaking wet panties getting exposed to everyone else felt worse.

“I swear,” Syd said, shaking their head in frustration. “I have to go. But my body just isn’t letting me.”

“It can be hard,” Harper said with a sympathetic nod. “Your first time using a diaper had been tough, right?” she asked Layne.

“Uh...yeah.”

--

Layne was experiencing an issue that he suspected was unique among the other babies in the room. Like Syd, he knew that he could wet himself. He had felt the aching of his bladder calling him earlier, and adding a bottle of juice to that had only grown that feeling. But this wasn’t the psychological problem Syd was experiencing. This was physical.

And who could blame me, he thought. Surrounded by cute people in diapers? He was a tad excited.

It was actually a bit of a relief that he felt himself becoming so enamored with the company. The diaper biz had almost entirely sucked out the last of his kink-drive - if not his sex-drive altogether. It had slowly been rekindled again, following his overnight stay in the nursery and the night with Harper, though he still saw those as exceptions to the rule. But no - there were some pretty bodies in diapers before him, and he was more than okay with it.

Or, he wished he could be even more there for it, but he had just found the perfect position in which he could sit and not make it look like he had a raging hard-on in his diaper. Almost any attempt to get up or relocate now, he figured, would reveal the truth.

“And who will it be?” cooed Harper, walking around the circle of babies. “Who is gonna be the, uh, lucky baby? Though I guess that depends on which you’d like more - winning or losing. I know at least one of you babies is especially fond of being a dirty little boy.

Layne blushed and scoffed, as if he could be incredulous for such an obvious observation. He saw Grace cracking a smile. He spit the pacifier into his hand. He couldn’t even remember how it ended up in his mouth in the first place.

“Is that true?” asked Grace. “Is he a naughty little baby?”

“Oh, sweet Princess,” Harper said, “you have no idea. Does she, Puddles?”

“Sometimes,” he said, “it’s not the worst thing to just...let mysteries remain mysteries. We don’t have to, like, talk about it.”

“I think we do,” said Syd. To Harper: “Tell us?”

“Please?” added Grace. Ganging up on him like siblings.

“Well, I mean...there’s so much to tell. I couldn’t tell you everything.

“Tell us something good,” Syd said. “Consider it...inspiration. You know, to make it easier for us to be as big of babies as Layne is.”

“Well who am I to stand in the way of inspiration?” Harper asked. “I ‘m tempted to tell you a story. I mean, I could tell you about Lake George. Or...Boston.”

“No,” Layne said. “I don’t know about that…”

“First of all, why is that pacifier out of your mouth?” Harper asked. “Get that back in there. Second, Boston was far from the worst embarrassment you’ve ever experienced.”

He grumbled, sliding the pacifier back into his mouth.

“Tell us about Boston,” Syd said.

“Yeah,” said Grace - still in her little-sister mode.

“Tonight isn’t about Puddles,” Harper said. “Even the most embarrassing story would probably just serve to shine an unnecessary spotlight on this little boy’s adventures.”

“Aw,” the other babies said in unison.

“At least tell us,” said Syd. “Does he use - like, really use his diapers?”

Layne offered a pleading look to Harper. A ‘Please, don’t say anything in front of Grace’ kind of look.

But Grace would probably figure it out sooner or later, given enough time.

“My goodness,” Harper said to the babies, “you have no idea just how dreadful this little baby’s diaper can be.”

They giggled amongst each other - coming close to breaking into a cackle. Layne’s shoulders slumped in defeat.

“Do you know what a ‘blow-out’ is? Well, I’m sure you can imagine what that is. But he is the Prince of Blow-Outs. There was this stretch of time where I swore he had somehow mastered the technique of filling a diaper so much that it had nowhere else to go but...out.”

“That happened...outside?” asked Grace.

Harper nodded. “Afraid so. For what it’s worth, I’m not sure we ever attracted much attention. Except for when we wanted to. Boston, I guess, was...obvious.”

“You’re not going to tell us about Boston?” asked Syd.

“Ask me later. When Puddles isn’t here to give me his sad eyes.”

“Thahth noth berry nighth,” he murmured through the pacifier.

“The moral of this story, babies, is that you can do your absolute worst in these diapers. Wet them. Mess them. Absolutely desecrate them. And at the end of the day? You just get changed, take a shower, put some normal pants on, and you get to walk away looking like a normal adult again. Puddles here manages to fool people every day into thinking he’s a normal adult.”

“Hey…”

“Let that be your inspiration. No matter what you do, I’ve already seen worse.”

“Alright,” Syd said with a smile. “That works for me.”

“Feeling inspired?” asked Harper. “Think you could wet a diaper now?”

“Oh, no,” Syd said. “I’m feeling inspired because I wet myself already. While you were talking.”

“And?”

“I love it,” they said.

And eyes were, once again, on Baby Puddles.

“And then there was one,” said Harper. “I suppose that makes you the loser.”

“Whath elth ith new?”

• Like 9
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to Bottoms Up (Part 13 added 05/28/22)
  • 2 weeks later...

Fourteen: Endtimes

Never in her life had she expected to find herself wishing that she had more time to stay in a diaper. Yet as she waited for Syd to emerge from the nursery after their change, her hands gently squeezed and rubbed the front of her soaked diaper again. The diaper had cooled a little, but the padding had only grown denser and heavier. It hung from her shamefully; the bulk serving as a constant reminder that she had done something that most adults in her world would’ve frowned upon.

Her mind returned to that imaginary CALM meeting - standing before the people that had originally sent her to Bottoms Up in the first place. She’d tell them that she was no longer able to challenge the store before the city council. Everyone would ask why. She’d give them the reason: Because if the store didn’t exist, where would she get her diapers?

She wanted a pack of Carnivals. Maybe some Buttercups. Cloth seemed interesting for a number of reasons. Maybe she needed some onesies. And a pacifier of her own. And a bonnet. And a diaper pail for dirty diapers. And she’d need to get a bottle. Would a jar of baby food make for a good breakfast?

Her fingers pushed in on the damp panties, still trapped inside her diaper. She moaned softly, feeling her cheeks warm as she did. What an absolutely shameful thing.

“Ready, Princess?” asked Harper.

Returning to Earth, Grace saw that Syd had already returned to the blankets in a fresh all-white diaper that looked thicker than any she had seen yet. She wanted whatever that was.

Grace nodded, following Harper back into the nursery.

--

“Alright, Baby Puddles. You’re up.”

He wasn’t being summoned for a diaper change. Just the opposite, really - he was getting more dirty diapers added on top of the one he already wore.

“Are you coming?” she asked again when he hesitated to get up. “C’mon!”

Within his diaper, he was still entirely firm. He was pretty sure that wasn’t going away anytime soon. In fact, he wondered if he may be permanently hard. The sight of these other babies - so close, yet so far away - may have broken his body. He’d never get the sight of Grace pissing her diapers out of his head. He’d never forget Syd’s victorious smile. He’d never unhear Harper describing how he had blown-out a number of diapers in the past.

“I...maybe give me a few minutes?” He had once more taken the pacifier from his mouth, holding it tightly in his hand.

“What? No, come on. Let’s get this done.”

“I...I can’t get up right now.”

Harper left the nursery and returned to the blankets with hands on her hips and a smile on her face. “Oh? And would you care to tell me why not?”

He shook his head. “I’d rather not.”

“Babies?” Harper asked the other two. “Any guesses as to why Baby Puddles is so adamant about staying in place?”

“Is he afraid of us seeing his diaper sag?” asked Grace, whose fingers stroked her new clean diaper.

“Maybe,” said Harper. “Though I would bet it’s...something else.”

Syd guessed next: “Is he nervous he’s going to leak?”

“You should talk,” Harper said with a smile. “We changed your diaper just in time. Given a few more minutes, you’d be a little Puddles yourself.”

Syd blushed and looked down at their new diaper.

“I’ll give you all a little hint,” Harper said. “This little boy here loves his diapers. And, what more, he loves seeing other cuties in their diapers. And I don’t think it’s exactly a mystery that Baby Puddles is especially fond of Princess here…”

Grace’s hands rose to her face to shield her glowing cheeks from everyone else.

“Put that all together, and…”

“Does Baby Puddles have a stiffy in his diaper?” asked Syd.

Nobody actually needed to confirm this. It seemed obvious with even a casual glance at the front of his diaper. It had tented up and out from his body - like a spear behind a tent.

“I suppose this is part of the reason he had lost the little challenge, of course. I’m sure it’s not easy to piddle himself in a diaper when all that blood is flowing down there.”

“Is there any way to help him?” asked Grace with a knowing smirk. “I mean...it can’t be comfortable. And I’m sure he wants to use his diaper.”

“Oh there’s plenty of ways to help him,” Harper said. “The problem is that they’d all be playing into some of his craziest fantasies. I’m not sure we all want to be part of that, do we? I mean, we’re here for us.”

Grace shrugged. “Sorry, Puddles. I tried.”

He was completely torn on whether he liked her even more for being willing to say that the answer was to get him off, or he liked her less for teaming with Harper to torture him.

“Look, we all know you’re concealing a weapon in there now,” Harper said. “So get up, come to the nursery, and we’ll get you into your diapers.”

Despite not wanting to have to march past the other babies with his pronounced erection, Harper wasn’t wrong. The sooner this moment was over, the sooner the next moment would come - and maybe, for once, that one wouldn’t make him the butt of a joke.

So he stood, his tented diaper fully on display and acting as a magnet for laughter, and he followed Harper into the nursery.

“Is this fun?” she asked as he laid atop the changing table. “This isn’t too much is it?”

“If it was, it’s too late to change that now.”

“Am I being too mean?”

“I can take it,” he said with a sigh. “I mean, god knows I love it. I just wish I didn’t...love it so much in front of them.”

“If it’s Grace’s reaction you’re worried about, you shouldn’t be. She’s taken to diapers like...a real baby.”

“Sure, she likes the diapers. But what about me? Have I backed myself into a corner? Will I forever be just a pants-filling diaper-wearing baby with a hard cock to her?”

Harper laughed and shrugged. “Probably. But I think she likes that.”

Harper held up two diapers, both of which were soaking wet - the saturated padding visible through the plastic exterior. “Which one goes on first?”

“Uh...Grace’s?”

The motions were similar to a diaper change. He lifted his bottom and she fed the diaper under him before threading it through his legs. Her diaper had been smaller than his, given the bulk of his diaper - and anything inside of it - but she was able to get it in place easily enough before unspooling a long strand of clear packing tape. His bottom lifted again so she could weave it under him before wrapping it around the diapers like a belt. And while he couldn’t actually feel Grace’s wetness against his skin, the weight and bulk of his own diaper changed considerably as the two diapers became one.

Next came Syd’s diaper. The same process was followed, resulting in a massive blob of saturated padding between his legs.

“That must feel strange, huh?” Harper asked. “These soaked diapers hanging between your legs - yet your diaper is still dry.”

“This is ridiculous.”

“You love it.”

“No comment.”

Sitting up, the feeling was indescribable. Layers of diapers, each at varying levels of saturation. They slipped and slid against each other, though they remained held in place by the thick belt of tape wound around the diapers. In a lifetime where he thought he had experienced some of the naughtiest things this kink could offer - this was entirely new.

“I have something else to give you,” she said.

“Oh? I think I’m at capacity as far as other dirty diapers go. You aren’t wearing one too, are you?”

“You wish,” she said flippantly. “I’d argue this is better.”

“Okay?”

Harper held up a small wad of yellow cloth. At first he didn’t quite know what to make of it, but as she unfurled the cloth, he could see that it was a pair of yellow panties. With a duck on them.

“Cute,” he said. “But they’re wet? I don’t get it.”

“A certain little Princess was wearing them tonight,” she said. “It pained me to take them off of her, but I gave them a good home inside of her diaper.”

“Oh,” he said. “She…”

“Pissed all over them? Yup.” She took a little sniff of them. “Quite pissy.”

“And so what are you doing with them now?”

“Well… I figured that if you’ve inherited her diaper, maybe you should inherit the panties too.”

“Wait, so…”

Harper shoved the damp panties down the front of his own clean diaper. Feeling the wet cloth against his skin - knowing where they were and how they got wet - came close to short circuiting his brain.

“Compose yourself. We should go back,” Harper said.

“They’re going to eat me alive.”

“I’m going to let them.”

He sighed.

“Do you want my advice?”

He shrugged.

“Roll with it. Wherever tonight goes - whatever they want - just roll with it. You’ll be glad you did when this is said and done.”

He nodded, knowing that she was completely accurate about that.

“And one more thing?”

“Yeah?”

“Put the pacifier back in your mouth. And do not take it out again unless I say so. Next time, I’m putting you over my knees in front of them.”

--

“It’s too much,” Grace said with a straight face as she shook her head.

“You think?” asked Syd.

“Like, I was so close to feeling...something. Like, feeling so small and vulnerable? That, uh…”

“Little space?” Harper asked.

“Yes, right. Exactly. But then I see this,” Grace said, pointing at Layne. “And, well, I could never look that pathetic.”

“Feeling small is not the same as being pathetic,” Harper said. “Baby Puddles may manage to be both small and pathetic, but don’t let that deter you from feeling either one of those, if that’s what you want.”

“Is he still, uh, packing heat?” asked Syd.

Harper reached around to the front of the massive and awkward omni-diaper of Layne’s and ran a hand up the bulky padding. She nodded. “Unless he stuck a log down there…”

“While you guys were in the Nursery, Grace - uh, Princess - and I were talking,” Syd said, a sly smile on her face.

“Oh? And what were you naughty babies talking about?”

“We were just thinking about how unfair it must be to be so aroused that you can’t even wet yourself. That has to be hard.”

“No pun intended,” Grace added.

“A little bit intended,” Syd said. “Because, you know, we’re quite aroused too. But we’re still able to have accidents.”

“Well that’s very nice of you to think about your baby brother like that. Are you suggesting that...we do something about his little problem?” asked Harper.

“Yes,” Syd said. “Sort of.”

“Sort of?”

“We think he should be allowed to, well, get off. But we don’t think that should be our responsibility,” they continued.

“Are you saying that I should be getting him off?” asked Harper.

“No,” Grace said. “You should...play with us. But you should let Puddles get himself off.”

“Interesting,” Harper said, looking back to Layne - standing there with three diapers sagging between his legs. “You really think we should allow him to reach down in there and take care of himself?”

“I mean, you could always make it more interesting,” Grace said. “We could say that he’s not allowed to use his hands.”

“That is interesting,” Harper said, stroking her chin. “Baby Puddles? What do you think about that?”

He shrugged. Then shook his head. Then nodded.

“Some mixed signals there…”

He nodded one more time.

“The other babies are on to something, then. Go ahead, Puddles. Why don’t you go ahead and try and find a way to make that grotesque excuse of a diaper nice and sticky too?”

--

This was how he imagined the biblical endtimes would be: everything turned on its head, and the world twisted out of shape. Nothing would make sense, nor would it ever again. His latest archnemesis would conspire with his wife’s new partner to leave him sexually frustrated in an outrageously heavy diaper.

The temptation was strong to just fold his arms, sit down, and suck on his pacifier until all of this had blown over.

The temptation was even stronger to give in to the wants and desires of this naughty chorus and just throw himself on the ground and hump the pile of dirty diapers he had become attached to.

And in this world where Grace Vander-spoon could wet a diaper while her balled up panties were inside of it - the same panties that were now swimming inside of his own diaper - it was hard to come up with a good argument for why he shouldn’t.

So he dropped to his knees, leaned forward until his hands were sprawled out before him, and proceeded to thrust his thickly padded hips into the ground. Over and over, until he found the right angle.

--

“I know you must be dripping right now,” Harper said to Grace. “I feel like you’ve been in a near-climax since you walked through the door.”

Grace’s hands were already on her diaper. “I...uh-huh.”

“Can I help?” asked Syd.

“R-really?”

“I’ll help you if you help me.”

Harper had expected a different evening. Maybe it shared some of the same elements this one had, but it would’ve been much slower and much more awkward. But there was Layne, desperately bouncing his diapers off of the ground. And there was Grace and Syd, in the beginning stages of curiously poking and prodding each other’s diapers.

It was absolutely beautiful. She wished she could capture this moment forever.

“Wait for me,” Harper said. “I want to play too.”

Off came her shirt and bra, her breasts bouncing out in front of her. The babies’ mouths were practically salivating. She took a seat on the ground. Once again, she saw things playing out differently than they did. In her imagination, there’d be a slow and patient process that played out of assuring the babies that this was a perfectly acceptable thing to do.

In reality, they were like piranhas, and no sooner had Harper taken a seat on the blanket, Syd and Grace had practically pounced on her - one on either side, each desperately taking a breast and finding the right angle to suckle at her nipple.

And she looked to her left and saw Grace’s hands in her diaper as she suckled from Harper’s chest. And she looked to her right, and there was Syd’s hands, massaging and squeezing the front of their diaper. Somewhere straight ahead was Layne, seemingly making progress with his efforts to find the right angle to fuck his diapers.

Would anything ever be better than this? Was this the apex? Would her nights with Syd forever be greyed by the failure to compete with this moment?

Syd, as if hearing their name being thought, pulled away from Harper’s breast for a moment - sloppy cables of saliva trailing between their lips and her nipple.

“Thank you...Mommy…”

Their lips returned to her breast.

She turned to Grace. “Are you doing okay?”

Grace wasn’t as aggressive with her suckling. Her lips were sealed around Harper’s nipple, but all of her mouth’s movements were small and subtle. She seemed to savor every moment of it.

“We’ve got all the diapers in the world,” Harper told the babies. “So don’t feel bad about using them if you have to.”

The statement had either fallen on deaf ears, or it just wasn’t worth responding to. Both likely already knew what that - or they wouldn’t have thought about it before using their diapers again anyways.

Across the blanket, Layne was grunting closer to spurting into his diaper.

Absolutely perfect.

• Like 8

Is this fetish romcom going to end with the well-meaning Everyperv near-loser getting the formerly uptight girl? Will the brave young sidekick also find her path to happiness? Looking forward to finding out in what must surely almost be the final episode.

Also, might at least some of these characters be sufficiently endearing to justify a spin-off series?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Is this fetish romcom going to end with the well-meaning Everyperv near-loser getting the formerly uptight girl? Will the brave young sidekick also find her path to happiness? Looking forward to finding out in what must surely almost be the final episode.

Also, might at least some of these characters be sufficiently endearing to justify a spin-off series?

Point to the characters who you think need a spin-off, and I'll make note of it.

This story makes me wonder about the actual brick and motor abdl stores, and what their employees think of them. I'd imagine most people applying would have some interest in the kink, but there are probably a few people there who just need a job and apply anywhere. How would ir feel working there if you didn't "like" it, particularly if they expected a "uniform?"

Never having been in one I can't say for sure, but I'd guess employees dressing the part would help the store do well.

Anyway, just a random thought. Enjoyed your story. As many pointed out, the owner could get in a lot of trouble for some of his comments. Thanks for sharing! 

• Like 1

This is the final chapter of Bottoms Up. I wanted to thank everyone who has read, liked, and commented on it along the way. 

Fifteen: Grown-Ups

Two things had happened.

First: Grace had gone before CALM during their next weekly meeting, and had given an impassioned speech about trusting the adults of this city to do the right things with their personal lives. If someone wanted to buy diapers - and it didn’t harm anyone else - was there really a need to make a big deal about it? CALM could do greater things, she reminded them. Predatory banks. Shady car salesman. Telephone scammers. Businesses that actually forced their way into people’s lives and caused harm.

A handful of members agreed with this. The rest still thought the diaper store was a boil on the ass of the devil. Grace stepped down as the chairwoman and as a member. And as she explained this to the rest of the group, she pissed in her diapers. She had been hoping to do more - but she hadn’t quite reached that level of comfort yet.

Second: the remaining members of CALM, with their new spokesman - the loud and boorish Gregory Handscomb - took their argument to the city council, as scheduled. They pleaded their case - Gregory listing the potential concerns he saw with a store that catered to ‘our neighbors inflicted with the curse of infantilism.’ But there were no charts. No studies. No proof of such trauma or troubling behavior in the years since Bottoms Up had opened. It likely would’ve been quickly dismissed anyways, though councilman Hamish Bellenourt still made a point to call out the organization for wasting the council’s time.

“We pride ourselves on not being the thought-police,” Bellencourt had said. “And until anyone can show me certifiable proof on how this business adversely affects our city, then I say that this business is a welcome part of our local economy.”

There were rumblings within the group that Grace had gotten too close to the owner of the diaper store. He had charmed her, or at least paid her off.

Not that it mattered. CALM would be shuttered soon after.

--

“What is that?” Harper asked, walking into the kitchen, exhaling the last drag she had taken from the vape.

“Dinner,” replied Syd with a grin.

“Dinner? Like...you’re cooking?”

“I’m growing,” they said. “Trying new things. Finding new and exciting ways to burn my arms with hot cooking oil.”

Harper sniffed at the air. “I’m catching notes of...garlic, onions, tomato, basil, and...something I can’t quite put my finger on. It’s stronger - the strongest, really. I want to say it’s foul. Like...absolutely putrid?”

“That’s not a very nice thing to say about my cooking,” Syd said with a smile.

Harper got closer and kissed Syd on the cheek before orbiting behind them so she could pull open the back of their pants and look inside.

Diapers hadn’t been an everyday occurrence between the two. Usually once a week one of two things would happen: Syd would find a diaper waiting for her on the bed after a morning shower; or half a day would pass before Harper realized Syd had surprised her with a little extra bulk in her pants.

“Ah, I see the problem,” she said. “You have something else cooking back here.”

“I...was going to tell you about that.”

“Oh yeah? When? Because I could smell your diaper before I could smell the pot on the stove.”

“Who do you think you are?” they asked. “My mommy?”

“I think that’s exactly who I am, and you know it.” She wrapped her hands around Syd, leaning in to kiss their neck before playfully swatting the odourous diaper in their pants.

“Well I need to watch this pot and make sure it doesn’t burn,” Syd said with a shrug. “It’s not like I can leave it for a diaper change.”

“You’re so difficult.”

Syd shrugged again.

“Fine, finish cooking. But I’m warning you right now, if you’re telling me that you don’t want a diaper change now, you don’t get to come ask me for one later. You’re staying in that stinky thing until I decide you need to be changed.”

“Suit yourself,” Syd teased. “I’m sure you’ll want my bottom nice and clean for dinner.”

“That’s where you’re wrong,” Harper shot back. “I think it would enhance the mood knowing that you were sitting across the table from me while sitting in your own filth.”

“We have company coming over,” Syd said, stirring the deep red sauce vigorously. “That wouldn’t be very nice.”

“Normally I’d agree. But this company? I’m sure they’d understand.”

“You know, for someone you divorced, I still feel like we see an awful lot of Layne.”

“Too much, you think?”

“I’m kidding. Though…I definitely feel like you two are closer now than back when you were hitched.”

“Life is funny like that,” Harper said, musing on that strange new reality herself. “Besides, the boy needs a Mommy. And Grace is no more a caregiver than he is.”

“How do you think they even function when they’re together?”

“I just imagine them rolling around on their backs sobbing because nobody’s there to change their diapers. But what do I know?”

The house had been sold. The divorce was finalized. But the most extreme changes were the good ones. The friendly ones. The weekends they set aside so that Harper could dote on her favorite babies - all 3 of them. She was just as clueless as Syd was on how Layne and Grace’s dynamic worked, but she had come to terms with the fact that she didn’t have to care. She liked the smaller world she cared about now; the one where she and Syd lived together and were falling more in love everyday.

--

“Excuse me, miss?”

“Yes?”

“I’m looking at these two and...I’m not sure which is better. Do you have any...recommendations?”

Effie smiled. “Well, these ones here - The Ultrafluffs - they’re known for being quite absorbent. Quite possibly the most absorbent diaper on the market, as far as ones made for giant babies like yourself go.”

The young man - barely out of his teens, with an ill-advised goatee and haircut combination - blushed a little at this remark but said nothing.

“If thickness is your thing - or if you’re planning on wearing the same diaper all day - you really can’t go wrong with the Ultrafluff. But these other ones? They may just be my personal favorites.”

“Really? W-why?”

“The Buttercups are a little less absorbent. A little less thick. But, I mean, it’s still a diaper made for big babies. You’re going to feel that bulk. And you could easily fit a two-liter of Coke in there. Y’know - if you had to. Plus, there’s something about the design that I just really like. It’s cute and innocent and it just feels like...good memories.”

“Good memories?” The young man scratched his head.

“Or, I have good memories associated with them. Feel free to make your own memories.”

“Can I, uhm, ask what your favorite memory of these diapers is?”

“You cannot. I admire your boldness though. I’m sure that was hard for you to spit out.”

“I’ll...take these,” he said defeatedly, flopping the thick pack of Ultrafluffs up on the counter. She wondered if she could’ve sold him on the Buttercups with a story about getting an enema.

“These are probably the better choice for you anyways,” she said. “You look like a baby who wants to stew in his own juices for a while.”

It wasn’t until after the young man paid for his purchase and left that Layne turned around. She was impressed that he hadn’t butt in once during that entire transaction.

“That was good,” he said. “Though I can’t decide if it’s a perk or not to have my manager insulting the customers.”

“He loved it,” Effie said, shrugging. “He’s going to go home and cream his diapers while thinking about me.”

“You’re happy with that?”

“We sold him some diapers, right? And he’ll be back.”

“Fair enough. Oh, and, uh, memories? What memories do you have associated with Buttercups?”

“I admire your boldness,” Effie said again with a smile. “But...I just made that up.”

It had been months since she had first spent time with Margaret - back when she had ulterior motives and didn’t just want her bottom paddled - and she had yet to tell Layne what had happened. It had been a little bit of a relief to see that it had still mattered in some small way - she liked to think she had contributed to the dissolution of CALM - though time had proven that she cared less about that than she thought she did.

She suspected that Layne had suspected something. Maybe he didn’t know exactly what she did, but it was as if he knew that she had helped in some way. He had been nicer to her following that night she threatened to quit. And then, just a month ago, he gave her a promotion to Associate Manager, along with the promise of a budget that would allow for her to hire someone herself - in addition to making a few changes around the store, as she saw fit.

“Just a reminder that I won’t be in on Saturday,” she said.

“Yeah, that’s right,” he said. “I can take over that day. What were you doing again?”

“I just have an appointment.” That usually worked. He never cared for elaboration when the a-word was dropped for fear of stumbling into an awkward conversation about the nature of that appointment.

“Right, right.”

She made a mental list of the things she’d need to pick up before Saturday. She wanted a new pacifier. Maybe that new onesie with the flower print. Probably another pack of Buttercups too - you can never have too many.

“Alright,” he said. “I’m heading out. I’ll be driving down to Morristown tomorrow, and I probably won’t be back in the store until Friday. If you need me, text me. Don’t burn down the store. Don’t let anyone poop in here either.”

“Haven’t seen Hanson in months,” said Effie. “A shame too, because I would’ve loved to yell at him again. You know, as a manager.”

He shrugged. “Maybe you did such a good job yelling the last time.”

“So this Morristown thing is happening?”

“We’ll see,” he said. “I like the location, and we’d be getting a pretty good deal on the lease there. I guess I just need to decide how much I want to operate two of these damn stores.”

“Well you’re not alone,” she said. “I got your back, no matter what you choose.”

“That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me. Hurry up and say something snarky, or else I’m going to think you’re getting too soft.”

“Hurry up and get out of here, Baby-Man. And don’t forget a diaper when you go - it’s going to be a long drive.”

“That’s the stuff,” he said with a calmed sigh.

--

“I wish you were coming with me,” he said, kissing Grace’s lips.

“I wish I was going with you too. But maybe it’s for the best that I’m not.”

“You think?”

“It’s getting cold out,” she said with a shrug. “So we’d have to keep the windows up. And can you imagine that drive with two full diapers sitting next to each other?”

He laughed. “Well, it’s not like you’re doing nothing.”

“I’m nervous,” she said.

“Really? Why? You’re a great public speaker. I still remember that time I dropped by that CALM meeting and heard you speak. You almost convinced me to hate my own store.”

She gave him a playful punch to the arm. “You don’t have to butter me up anymore. You’ve got me.”

“I prefer you buttered,” he said. “It tastes better that way.” He kissed her lips again.

“Well thank you for the morale boost.”

Grace was back to volunteering and speaking about issues that mattered to her. Except her platform had changed a little - this would be the first meeting for AKAF, the Alliance for Kink-Aware Friends, a small group that hoped to advocate for fair treatment of alternate lifestyles.

“You’re going to wear a diaper while you speak?”

“Should I?”

He shrugged. “I’m not saying you have to use it. But I bet it’d make you feel better. I thought I heard that once - the secret to public speaking is to have a secret that nobody else knows. It’s a power thing.”

“Well that’s about as much power as a diaper gives you,” she mused.

“But let’s talk about tonight.”

“Oh right - dinner at Harper and Syd’s?”

Layne nodded excitedly.

“Never thought you’d be so happy to see them.”

“Syd’s cooking, so I’m not as excited for that. But…”

“You need some motherly love?”

“Don’t you?”

She nodded slowly, her cheeks becoming a little rosy.

“Let’s pick out some diapers and get ready.”

“And you’re going to change your pants too, right?” she asked.

He looked down at his heather-grey sweatpants. He smiled and kissed her again.

“One of these days,” she said, “one of us is going to have to learn how to grow up a little.”

“Why the hell would we do that?”

She didn’t have a good answer for that.

--

The door opened, jingling the bell. Just one woman. Dark skinned with tight curls atop her head. She looked familiar.

“Well, well well,” she said. “If it isn’t Baby-Man himself.”

He stood up straight and ran a hand through his hair. He couldn’t believe his eyes. “Kiwi?”

“Kiri,” she said with a smile. “You’re still a smartass, I see.”

“We’ve tried everything,” he said. “Drugs, therapy, electro-shock. As it turns out, it can’t be cured.”

“Every once in a while, I like to drive by your store,” she said. “I’ll peek in through the front window and see who’s there. It’s always the girl.”

“Effie,” he said with a nod. “She’s a manager now.”

“Does that mean you’re here even less now?”

“That sounds judgmental.”

“Good.”

“What can I do for you today?” he asked.

“I have a need for diapers.”

“Well you’ve come to the right place. We have a few here.”

“I see that.”

“You know, Effie would’ve been happy to have sold you some diapers. You didn’t have to wait for me.”

“I got it in my head, I think, that I had to get them from you,” she said, starting to meander through the store, looking at the shelves of diapers and infantile supplies.

“Because of my amazing personality?”

She laughed and shook her head. “There was something about you that I really liked. That night we met in the bar all those months ago? You told me these humiliating things about yourself in a way that felt so normal. I guess I really appreciated that boldness. It’s something I’ve strived for myself.”

“I also might have been tipsy.”

“It’s possible.”

“Probable,” he said.

“Anyways, it’s been a good thing that I haven’t seen you here. I’ve been working up the courage to tell my boyfriend I wanted to experience some fun with diapers. I’ve been dropping little hints here and there, but I don’t think he’s put it all together. And, I thought, for as long as I didn’t see you in this store, I didn’t actually have to buy diapers and show them to him.”

“But here I am,” he said. “The day has come.”

“Yeah,” she said, laughing to herself. “I guess so. Time to be a grown-up, buy some diapers, and then beg my boyfriend to participate.”

“Do you want to try a diaper on?” he asked.

She tilted her head a little. “I’m getting the mental image of a communal shared diaper that you let everyone try on.”

“I’m sure there’s someone out there who’d like that very much. But, no, I just have a nursery in the back. More of a closet, really. But it’s got enough space for a curious woman to slip into some thick padding and get a feel for it.”

“Is the room full of secret cameras?”

“Ah damn,” he said. “You know something? I never thought of that.”

“The diapers aren’t for me,” she said. “They’re for him.”

“Oh?”

She pointed to some diapers - the Carnivals. There was a hand-drawn sign next to them, courtesy of Effie, that proclaimed them to be ‘The Best-Sellers!’

“Is this true?” she asked, referring to the sign.

“They’re my personal favorites,” he said.

“The problem is,” she said, “it’s hard for me to pick out diapers without being able to imagine what they look like on him.”

“I could give you a sample or two, if you want. Free of charge. Take them home and have a ball.”

“That’s not a bad option,” she said. “Or…”

“Or?”

“Baby-Man, what do I have to do to get you into a diaper today?”

• Like 12
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to Bottoms Up (Part 15 (Conclusion) added 06/13/22)

Yes, great ending: just enough closure not to leave us wondering how the main relationships would work out, but just enough ends left loose to make another story possible with some of these characters.

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2022 at 9:07 AM, D503 said:

It's unfortunate that this great story now has a basis in fact:

Noblesville trying to boot adult baby store out of town
https://www.wishtv.com/news/local-news/noblesville-trying-to-boot-adult-baby-store-out-of-town/

If only a Councillor could be found with an open mind.

I saw that story this week and thought the same thing! But I doubt reality will play out much like this story did...

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

this was a great story. I see some parallels between some of the characters here and some characters in doing business, at least in the ways in which they interact with each other. By the way, your tumbler account says it's hidden because of adult content and i don't see a way to accept or check anything to change that.

On 7/2/2023 at 3:06 PM, sklawlor said:

this was a great story. I see some parallels between some of the characters here and some characters in doing business, at least in the ways in which they interact with each other. By the way, your tumbler account says it's hidden because of adult content and i don't see a way to accept or check anything to change that.

Thank you!

Sadly, Tumblr (still) sucks. At some point my blog got tagged as "adult" and now it's a pain in the padded bottom to view if you're not following me. I think that you should be able to view it if you have adult content visible within your own settings, and if you then navigate to my actual Tumblr blog. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

On 7/3/2023 at 10:41 PM, quietlyhumiliated said:

Thank you!

Sadly, Tumblr (still) sucks. At some point my blog got tagged as "adult" and now it's a pain in the padded bottom to view if you're not following me. I think that you should be able to view it if you have adult content visible within your own settings, and if you then navigate to my actual Tumblr blog. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

For Tumblr the work around is to have notifications on for every blog you follow that you want to interact with, if you access it by clicking the notification on your phone you bypass the adult content filters most of the time. 

On 7/11/2023 at 5:55 AM, Infernum said:

For Tumblr the work around is to have notifications on for every blog you follow that you want to interact with, if you access it by clicking the notification on your phone you bypass the adult content filters most of the time. 

Well, that seems especially convoluted, but I guess that's a way to do it. Thanks!