LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete

Faith.png.253309047b4875eb493d52c5897d94d3.png

Chapter 29: Contact

Love in Dimensions – LittleFallenPrincess

“Oh god...” I thought to myself as I processed the visions I had just experienced.

“Faith... FAITH?” I heard Morgan scream as she ran into the workshop.

Seeing me on the floor on my hands and knees, she ran over and dove to the floor, sliding over to me and grabbing me, pulling me in close as she nearly squeezed the life out of me.

“Oh baby, are you okay?” She said, kissing my head repeatedly.

“I will be... if you let me... breathe!”

“Oh sorry!” She said, releasing her gorilla-like grip on me. “Are you okay? Did you have the vision too?”

“Yeah... which means...” I coughed as I tried getting my breath back.

“Noelle got the jewel...”

“But that vision... that was...”

“Horrible? I know. But now we know we HAVE to save them. The thought of us being in their situation... it scares the hell out of me. So we’re going to find them, okay? We’re going to find Noelle, then we’re going to find as many of these jewel things we can until they give us enough information for Rose to portal us directly to that shitty, fucked up Kingdom and save our sisters.” Morgan sounded surer than ever about this mission we were on and honestly... so was I after that vision.

I wrapped my arms around Morgan and nodded into her chest, tears streaming down my cheeks.

“It’s going to be okay, my little love.” She shushed, stroking my hair gently as she rocked me back and forth.

“Everything okay in here?” Charlie asked from the doorway.

“Yeah... we’re just a bit shook up from that vision.” Morgan answered for the both of us.

“We all are... but that means...”

“Noelle got the jewel. Problem is, we don’t know if she’s okay or not. She’ll have been out of it for a little while now thanks to the vision, and she could be surrounded by threats. So we need to find her, and quickly.”

“But how?” Charlie asked.

“Faith, you search online again, see if there’s any trace or mention of her. I know you’ve already looked, but it wouldn’t hurt to look again. I’ll...”

“OH MY GOD!” We heard from the other room.

We quickly jumped to our feet and ran over to see what the screaming was about.

Rushing into the living room, we saw everyone stood up, looking at the opposite end of the room.

Right at... a shimmering blue portal.

“Did she...?” Rose asked, probably hoping its Noelle.

I mean... we’re all hoping its Noelle, but Rose must be missing her so badly right now, so she’s probably hoping more so than the rest of us.

The portal stabilised and out popped a flood of water, followed by a soaking wet figure clad in my clothes.

“NOELLE?” Rose rushed over, diving over the sofa, dropping to her knees next to Noelle.

Noelle flopped over onto her back as the portal closed, the large amount of water soaking into the carpet.

Coughing up a bit of water from her throat, she took a deep breath as she looked around, looking at us all as we stared at her.

“Ugh... did... Oh hey Rose... good to see you...” Noelle spat a bit more water out and looked up at her girlfriend, smiling. “Can... can I get my spanking later...?” She grinned, trying to catch her breath.

“We’ll talk about your punishment another time, I’m just glad you’re okay!” Rose said, kissing Noelle’s head repeatedly.

“Me too. Sorry though. For the sleep thing. And taking Paige’s place.”

Rose squeezed her again, she couldn’t stop kissing her forehead. But a few seconds later, she pulled Noelle away from her and looked her in the eyes.

“You have some answers to give now though babygirl...” Rose said in that tone Morgan likes to use on me when she’s  being super serious.

“I thought so. Can we... can we get out of this seawater at least?” Noelle giggled.

Morgan walked over and held her hand out for the pair, helping them to their feet.

“Go dry off in the bathroom, both of you. Rose is soaked now from holding you. There’s a dryer in the bathroom that will dry your whole body and clothes. Oh and Evie?”

Evie walked over from the side of the room where she had been recharging.

“Yes Morgan?” She asked.

“Can you dry this floor, please?”

“Of course, Ma’am.” Evie bowed and walked away towards the hallway closet.

-------------------------------------------------

“So... firstly... how did you escape? What happened?” Rose asked, completely dry now, as was her girlfriend.

We all sat around the living area, snuggled up with our respective partners. Rose had Noelle sat on her lap, right now she was probably even clingier than Morgan can be. When I got home after escaping my captors over a year ago, Morgan could barely leave my side. It was adorable. If it was anyone else doing that to me though... it would’ve annoyed the hell out of me.

“So...” Noelle took a deep breath. I had no idea what she went through, but she seemed a bit shaky. “They took me on a yacht. Somewhere out in the middle of the ocean. When I woke up, they carried me up to the deck and placed me in a chair. After a lovely conversation with the fiancé, I noticed the jewel.”

“But why would you go for that, if it knocks you out for a period of time? You’d be defenceless.” Asked Rose.

“I had to take the chance. So I waited for my opportunity to grab the jewel. When he was tasering me, I managed to grab the jewel.”

“Taser? He shocked you with a taser? I’ll kill him...” Rose clenched her fists.

“Already beat you too it.” Noelle grinned.

“What happened?”

“Figured I’d take the risk, so I grabbed the jewel, had the vision, then I nuked them into oblivion.” Noelle wiggled about, proud of herself.

“Wait... back up a second. How did you manage that?”

“Oh... that... yeah so you know the last time I touched a jewel?”

“Yeah?”

“I felt a tiny surge of magical energy fill my body.”

Rose looked at her confused.

“I mean... so did I when I touched one... but how did you use that to ‘nuke them into oblivion’?” Rose asked, confused as the rest of us.

Noelle wiggled about even more at this point, she must have been really proud of herself as I only do that when I’m feeling the same.

“My affinity.” She said, proudly.

Rose took a second to think.

“Oh shit! Of course!”

Everyone looked around, confused.

“Umm... we know a bit about your affinities, but how did that help you access your magic again?” I asked.

“I didn’t access my magic. I accessed the Goddess’. Last time I touched a jewel, a tiny spark of their power was absorbed into me. This tiny spark faded out into nothingness within a minute, most likely caused by the mysterious thing causing our magic to fade. But that’s all I needed... a spark. I used that tiny spark of power held within the jewel and my affinity boosted that spark into an explosion of magic.”

“Basically, when she’s angry or upset or whatever, her emotional affinity can make certain spells stronger or weaker. And no doubt after being captured, tasered, and threatened... she was going to be...” Rose covered Noelle’s ears. “...Pissed.” Rose was careful and mouthed that last, very naughty, word.

“I know what you said...” Noelle said, raising her eyebrow at her girlfriend.”

“Yeah well, you shouldn’t know that. That’s a naughty big girl word.”

“But yes, Mummy is right. I magnified that tiny spark into a massive explosion, tearing the ship and its occupants apart, disintegrating everything in the surrounding area. I got... umm... really angry.” Noelle hung her head, feeling ashamed.

“I’m glad you did babygirl, and that was clever thinking. I never thought about the fact that you could amplify the small amount of magic held within the jewels. How did you figure it out?”

“I... umm...” Noelle looked even more nervous now.

“Baby...” There was that stern face again. Rose was a pro at it, just like Morgan. Makes any little instantly feel guilty.

Noelle shuffled about on Rose’s lap.

“And also, why did you take Paige’s place in the plan?” She added.

“I... umm... had a vision.” Noelle blushed.

“We all did sweetie.”

“Not those ones. I mean... of the future.”

Alex’s mouth opened in shock.

“Wait... she can do that?”  She asked.

“Last time I checked... no Witches had that power...” Rose looked at her girlfriend with suspicion. “We can read the cards and get a telling of a rough future that could happen... but no Witch I know can actually witness the future...”

“Ever since that first jewel... I’ve been having visions. And each one has come true. Us getting together with the other variations, the heist, I even saw what happened with Tony in the other universe...”

Alex looked around awkwardly, whilst Morgan had the biggest grin on her face. You could definitely tell who was proud and who was ashamed of what they did. And that whatever they did... wasn’t good.

‘I love the slight differences between our variations...’ I thought to myself, giggling inside.

“And when we arrived in this universe, I had another vision. This time of the trade going sideways and me being captured. Followed by... this exact moment we’re in now. So I knew it was going to work out. When you lot came up with the plan for Paige to pretend to be Faith, I knew I had to take her place instead. But...” Noelle trailed off.

“Why didn’t you tell us? Why didn’t you tell me?” Rose asked, clearly hurt.

“I saw the vision of this conversation. I didn’t see much, but I did see what you literally just said. That you weren’t told about my plan.”

“Oh. Yeah, so if the ‘me’ in your vision wasn’t told, you couldn’t have told us otherwise the future you saw may not have come into being.”

“I... have no clue what any of you are talking about.” Liv said, rubbing her head.

“In her vision, Noelle hadn’t told us about her taking Paige’s place. So in order for that to happen, she couldn’t tell us, otherwise the future where everything worked out may not happen.”

“Okay...” Liv was clearly still confused, so Charlie grabbed her and pulled her in close, snuggling her tightly.

“When did I get such a clever little babygirl?” Rose said, smiling at her girlfriend.

“Hey, I had a good teacher!”

“Only good?” Rose raised her eyebrow, suddenly making Noelle blush and wriggle. “I wasn’t going to give you a spanking for the whole getting-kidnapped-to-ensure-a-vision-of-the-future-happened thing... but only ‘good’? Your cute little butt is in for it later, sweetpea...” Rose grinned.

Noelle buried her face into Rose’s shoulder as Rose rubbed her back gently.

“So... that’s this universe’s jewel done. Talking of which, where is it Noelle?” Alex asked.

Noelle rummaged around her pocket and pulled the jewel out, throwing it over to Alex, who caught it effortlessly.

“We done here then?” She asked.

“I think so, unless there’s anything else we need to do whilst here?” Rose looked at Morgan and I, as if there was any last piece of business to attend to, it’d be us that’d have it.

“Our universe is boring. Most of the planet is water and we don’t have magic or anything...” I replied.

“Can we make a quick stop at our sanctum?” Noelle asked.

“I think that’s a good idea. We’ve been through a lot so far, we need to rest, reassess everything, and make sure we’re ready for the next two dimensions. These are going to be the tough ones.”

“Umm... actually...” I spoke up, nervously.

“What is it sweetie?” Rose turned to me and smiled warmly.

“I was thinking... umm...”

Rose looked at me with the same face Morgan does, making me feel a bit more at ease.

“Can... can we take Evie to the sanctum?”

“How come sweetie?”

“I... I missed her. I know she’s just an android, but she... she’s family. And I’ve been away from her for a year, and then suddenly we’re back and off again before we get to spend any time with her. We didn’t even think about using her on this mission it’s been that long!”

“Of course she can come along sweetie.” Rose nodded and smiled at me, making my insides feel all fluttery. “You’re right, she could be helpful on our mission, plus she’ll be good for changing the four of you little soggybutts!”

All four of us littles blushed and tried to hide our faces.

“Come on then babygirl, let’s get Evie’s stuff packed, we’ll take her to the Sanctum. We can grab a few of our own things whilst we’re here.” Morgan said.

“We’re going to take a day or two to recover in the sanctum. I’d like to do a bit more research on the Zadri and I’m sure we’ll need the quiet time before heading to the next dimension. So Noelle, why don’t you go ahead and portal everyone else back, I’ll stay here with these two and portal them as soon as they’re ready?” Rose said, kissing her girlfriend on the head.

“Okay Mummy!” Noelle hopped to her feet and rushed over to a clear space of living room.

Casting a quick spell, a blue portal appeared and stabilised.

“All aboard!” Noelle called out, making everyone groan as they got up and shuffled through one by one, until it was only Noelle left.

She waved to Rose, blew her a kiss, and then hopped into the portal, it closing behind her.

“So... need a hand packing?” Rose smiled.

==========================================================

Nearing the half way point of the story!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

A wonderful chapter.

Glad it's over with everyone involved with Sadie.

Now for a rest in the inner sanctum.

I look forward to the adventures in DD.

I am curious who will be kidnapped.

44 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I’m looking forward to them going to the diaper dimension. See how the media has handle their disappearance.  

There are two main dimensions left. The DD and the magic dimension. You'll find out which is next soon ?

16 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

A wonderful chapter.

Glad it's over with everyone involved with Sadie.

Now for a rest in the inner sanctum.

I look forward to the adventures in DD.

I am curious who will be kidnapped.

Two dimensions left. Main ones that is. Lots of opportunities for them to get kidnapped :3 I hope you enjoy the surprises I've got in store!

On 6/6/2022 at 9:27 PM, TerranV said:

Well now we know where to look and start digging. Just gotta get to Aenonnos.

Easy peasy.

Already working on the 27N^C/9axi plot now *wearing rather conspicuous hard armor under a cloak and dropping a duffel bag with a very loud and full sounding thunk before tracing my fingers in the air a holographic 22D shape appearing and contorting as I trace symbols* It's been a while since I toppled a government? What is it? 6 months sense the last time I dropped one? I hate doing it cause cleanups always a bitch...

AWESOME chapter!!!!   Loved the "nuked them into oblivion " ?  That was Amazing.   And tje can't tell even little piecesbof th he future or it will change the future.   Very well done ???????????

On 6/9/2022 at 2:31 AM, YourFNF said:

Already working on the 27N^C/9axi plot now *wearing rather conspicuous hard armor under a cloak and dropping a duffel bag with a very loud and full sounding thunk before tracing my fingers in the air a holographic 22D shape appearing and contorting as I trace symbols* It's been a while since I toppled a government? What is it? 6 months sense the last time I dropped one? I hate doing it cause cleanups always a bitch...

Oh so you're gonna do it for them? I can tell the gang they don't have to find the jewels and rescue the Goddesses if you're gonna do it... ?

That may save them a lot of trouble considering the next two dimensions...

...May make the story a lot shorter though ?

19 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

AWESOME chapter!!!!   Loved the "nuked them into oblivion " ?  That was Amazing.   And tje can't tell even little piecesbof th he future or it will change the future.   Very well done ???????????

? I'm glad you liked it!

And yeah, any tiny change to what she had seen and it probably wouldn't happen. Visions of the future can be fickle things...

14 hours ago, TerranV said:

So Noelle blew them up.

Good.

? fiance pissed her off. And we know what happens when she gets upset. No one will miss him. Or the fragments of the boat sinking to the bottom of the ocean floor.

5 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

That may save them a lot of trouble considering the next two dimensions...

...May make the story a lot shorter though ?

*giggles and blushes* Hey! It's not my fault I'm so good at toppling corrupt empires! Or just causing mayhem generally *sits down crisscross and pulls a large futuristic gun from the bag that looks like something from "Men in Black" franchise field stripping it and reciting little mnemonics about each of the parts....*

Faith.png.253309047b4875eb493d52c5897d94d3.png

Chapter 30: Interlude

It didn’t take too long, especially with Evie and Rose helping, but we managed to get a bunch of stuff packed for our little adventure for Morgan, Evie and myself.

We grabbed a few outfits for Evie, as well as some basic repair tools in case anything happened to her whilst we were away from home. I mean sure, the sanctum can conjure anything we want... but I preferred our tools.

Morgan grabbed a bag and shoved a bunch of clothes of ours in. Again, our clothes, wearing ones conjured for us just felt... bleh. Something about my clothes, especially my little outfits... just felt... special. And sorry Rose, but no amount of magic could recreate that.

“Don’t forget Flopsy, okay sweetpea?” Morgan reminded me.

“I’m glad that each Flopsy looks different, otherwise it’d be a nightmare.” I laughed.

“What do you mean, sweetie?”

“Well the whole ‘we call our bunny stuffies Flopsy’ thing.”

“Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Oh hey, did you notice, in that last vision Ophelia referred to her stuffie as Flopsy too. So she really must be one of us!”

I giggled at the thought of us all having a little tea party, but getting confused when we offer Flopsy a drink.

“So Mummy... this next dimension...?”

“What about it?” Morgan replied.

“I mean... magic... come on, you have to be a little bit excited!”

“Okay, maybe a little.” Morgan grinned.

“Sure, we have the tech in our dimension, Liv and Charlie have the Amazon thing... but magic!”

I was so excited about our next destination.

“I’m just hoping Rose manages to find out what’s causing this blockage when it comes to their magic.” Morgan said, as she lifted one case onto another.

“Me too. Would be nice to have a heavy hitter again.”

“You saying I don’t hit hard enough?” Morgan grinned, flexing her unaugmented arm.

“Other arm...” I pointed out.

“Oh no, it’s the correct arm. The other is just for backup. I don’t need my augmented arm to hit hard.” She grinned, flexing her muscles.

“I bet you don’t!” I said, creeping up to her and squeezing her arm.

‘Strong women... damn...’ I thought to myself as my tummy felt all squirmy.

“Now, have you got everything?” She asked.

Just as I nodded, Rose walked in.

“Hey you two. How’s the packing going?” She asked, standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame and looking at us with a smile.

“Nearly done. What’ve you been up to?” Morgan asked.

“Having a lovely chat with Evie. I must say... I don’t know much about technology, but she is an amazingly engineered work of art.”

“Thank you!” I was beaming at the compliment.

“She’s a clever little cookie this one. Like Noelle.” Morgan grinned at me.

‘Both of them complimenting me? This is too much! AH PRAISE OVERLOAD! ABORT! ABORT!’

I dove behind the bed, trying to get out of the firing line of praise, but Morgan showed off her impressive strength and lifted me up off the ground, placing me on her hip and kissing me on the lips.

“That’s no fair!” I groaned.

“She doesn’t like too much praise either?” Rose asked her.

“She loves it really. But she gets all blushy and embarrassed whenever she gets any amount of praise.”

“Just like Noelle...” Rose laughed.

“Hmph!” I pouted.

“Right, mind taking this pouty-pants for me? I need to finish packing, and if she’s going to pout it’ll just slow things down.”

“Happy to!” Rose said, walking over and reaching out.

But before she took me in her arms, she quickly recoiled, withdrawing her arms and stepping back.

“Shit. I nearly forgot... no magic.”

“Huh?” Morgan asked.

“Which means no strength. I can’t lift her like you can. Right, workaround... come on sweetpea...” Rose said, grabbing my hand.

Morgan gently put me back on my feet, patting my bum to cause me to stumble forward. I quickly followed Rose as she left the bedroom.

“Come on, let’s go see what Auntie Rose can do with you whilst your Mummy is busy.” Rose said, pulling me closer and escorting me out.

“Oh hello little one!” Evie said as we walked into the kitchen.

“Hi Miss Evie...” I mumbled.

“She’s still such a shy little thing. And Miss Rose! How can I help you?”

“I was wondering if there are any bottles lying around? I’d like to feed little Faith here, she’s a bit fussy and pouty and keeping her Mummy distracted.” Rose asked her.

“Oh good idea, she often calms down after a bottle.”

The way they were talking about me whilst I was stood there, next to Rose, made me feel so small and tiny and... little.

The butterflies in my tummy were dashing about, amazed that even Rose had this power over me. Sure, she was a variation of Morgan, but she wasn’t my Morgan. She was Noelle’s.

I heard Evie shuffling about a bit in the kitchen before walking over with a bottle in her hand.

“Here you go Miss Rose, I hope she enjoys it.” Evie said, handing Rose the baby bottle full of milk.

“If she’s anything like my Noelle, I’m sure she will.”

Escorting me over to the sofa, Rose sat down before patting her lap, indicating for me to get in position for my baba.

I was a little unsure as to whether or not I should. I mean... its okay with Morgan... right? She’d be okay with Rose feeding me a bottle? And I trust Rose...

My mind was dashing through its many worries as I just stood there, watching Rose’s face get more and more concerned.

It was then Morgan rushed from the bedroom, heading towards the workshop, but stopping once she saw me.

“Everything okay sweetie?”

“Uh... uh huh...” I replied.

“Oh is Rose going to feed you a baba? Good thinking Rose, she’ll be less fussy. Now you be a good girl for Rose and no fussing!” Morgan looked at me sternly before rushing off into the workshop.

‘Well she said it was okay... so I guess I can do this... right... going... now...’

I found it hard to move. I wanted to, but my anxiety was preventing me from moving. Thankfully, Rose must have been able to tell, because she grabbed my hand and pulled me on to the sofa, turning me around and laying me on my back with my head on her lap.

“There we go. Stop worrying!” She smiled.

Positioning the bottle in front of my face, she gently tilted it, offering me the teat.

Giving in, I opened my mouth and let the teat fill my mouth, where I instinctively started suckling, the sweet milk filling my mouth.

‘Sure, I prefer my Morgan feeding me... but this version is pretty good too...’

My nerves started to calm down as I relaxed into Rose’s body, her smiling down at me.

‘...Maybe I should see what things the sanctum could make us after all...’

After the feeding, Morgan had finished packing and we were ready to leave.

Rose conjured a portal to the Sanctum, and we headed through, this time taking Evie with us. It was a shame to leave our apartment yet again after spending barely any time there, but we needed to get back to the others.

Upon returning to the Sanctum, the others had already started settling in, happy to see we were now back.

No one was as happy as Noelle was though. As soon as Rose came through the portal, Noelle rushed from the library and sprinted down the hallway, tackling Rose to the ground and kissing her.

Once Noelle had eventually stopped kissing Rose, Morgan helped the pair up to the feet and everyone gathered around the sofa area.

“So... what now?” Alex asked.

“I know we all feel like we need to save Freya and Ophelia right this second, but I think we’re all a bit shaken and exhausted from the past two trips. Plus the next destination isn’t going to make our other two trips seem like a walk in the park. So I think we should rest, recover, research. Thankfully, I have an idea as to where the jewel is already in the next dimension, but I’d like to do a bit of research in my library. Plus after what just happened with Noelle... I’d like to spend some time with my babygirl, and no doubt you all want to spend time with each other.” Rose kissed Noelle’s forehead. “So rest, explore the Sanctum more, have some time to yourselves. And prepare for our next destination. Let’s say... two days? Two days then we’ll go to our dimension.”

Everyone nodded in agreement before walking off with their partners to their rooms.

“Come on sweetpea, let’s get you changed.” Morgan said, grabbing my hand. “I can see that you’re soggy.”

“I’m not... oh.” I hadn’t realised until she pointed it out, but the thickness between my legs was considerably thicker since I had the bottle earlier.

“Oh Rose, before you go... where’s the nursery?” Morgan asked Rose, who was just about to disappear around the corner.

“Down that hall to the left. Maybe later we should all get together and have them all little in there?” Rose suggested.

“Good idea.” Morgan smiled before turning to face me. “Okay poppet, come on.”

I waddled behind Morgan, holding her hand, as she led us to our room.

Two days had passed. We think. At least according to the clock it had been two days.

With the Sanctum being between dimensions... there was no natural light. No day/night cycle. Rose had had the clever idea of making the fake windows emit light according to the time of day, but it still wasn’t the same.

Short-term... this place was great. All the rooms we’d ever need, an amazing Nursery, kitchen full of amazing food... it had everything we could ever ask for.

But long-term? I think the lack of sunlight would drive me crazy. Maybe once Rose and Noelle get their magic back... if they get it back... they can upgrade it? I don’t know how, I know nothing about how magic works, I’m a tech gal after all. But surely they could harness some other dimension’s sunlight or something? Anything to make this place feel more natural and less like a bunker.

Over the two days, we had done lots together, but also lots on our own.

Every day, we’d have a big meal together; sometimes even two if everyone was up for breakfast. The first big meal we had was just a nice, normal meal between friends. Lots of conversations, laughing, eating, everything. It was nice being part of this... family? I guess that’s the closest thing you can call us. It was as if we had known each other our entire lives. I mean sure, we’re practically the same people, but it’s amazing that despite our different dimensions, our different upbringings... we could still relate to each other.

The second meal we had, one of the Mummies had come up with the silly idea of having all us littles dressed like babies and have high chairs.

I mean... I enjoyed the hell out of it, and I’m pretty sure the other three did too... but still... I wasn’t expecting to be so blushy! It’s not fair!

We were all sat in highchairs next to our Mummies around the large, wooden table in the dining room. And in turn, not at the same time, the Mummies fed us, one by one.

I know why they did this. So that all eyes would be on the little who was being fed. If we were all fed at the same time, it’d be less blushy for each of us. But this way... we’d be embarrassed as heck as everyone watched the spoons missed our mouths, spreading the baby food all down our chins.

We also had a big play date in the nursery for a few hours too, which was a lot of fun. Dressed in our most babyish outfits, the Mummies let us free in the playpen as they sat and chatted. Again, humiliating... but we loved it.

We also had plenty of time to ourselves, I got to have some private Mummy/baby time with Morgan, Rose and Noelle got to have some time to themselves after what had happened in our dimension, which I think helped a lot.

Liv and Charlie had a lot of time to explore their new height difference, which I think helped them a lot too.

Alex and Paige spent a lot of time in the library. But whilst they researched and worked a lot... it wasn’t as if they didn’t get any fun time to themselves... on occasion, walking past the library, I saw Paige dressed up in the same maid uniform she had arrived in, thickly padded underneath her dress, on full display every time Alex ordered her to go get a book from the bottom shelf. So they were clearly still having fun... this was just their kind of fun.

But yeah, for two days we relaxed as best we could, we had time to ourselves, we tried to get our mind off everything that had happened, especially Freya and Ophelia’s current predicament.

Because the thought of them being locked up in complete darkness for decades... scared the shit out of me. So no doubt it scared the rest of my variations too.

We wanted to save them as soon as possible, but we still had more dimensions to go to before we could. We have no idea how many more jewels we’d need to get to get enough detail about their situation and their exact location, but we’d start with our own dimensions and work our way out. But to do that, we needed rest. As much as I would have loved to get out there, finding more jewels, Rose was right, we needed this break.

As we all shuffled in on the last morning, couple by couple, into the kitchen, the Mummies automatically going to the kitchen area to prepare breakfast whilst the littles sat down at the table. We looked around at each other, seeing the anxiety on each other’s faces.

We knew today was the day, that we’d be embarking in a few hours to one place I knew Rose and Noelle were really not looking forward to going to.

It was Charlie who broke the silence.

“So, how long has it been since you were last home?” She asked our two Witches.

Rose and Noelle looked at each other, sadness etched on their faces as they thought about their home.

“Over a year now.” Rose answered.

“Miss it?”

“Oh of course. I’m just worried about going back.”

“You never said much about what happened to cause you to leave, other than that the council were after you... and that you died...”

“For good reason...” Noelle said, holding Rose’s hand.

Pretty much at the half way point of the story now!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 11

A nice relaxing chapter.

The batteries could be recharged.

It could be strengthened the ties between in the family.

The mommies could make their babies blush.

A really wonderful and relaxing chapter.

On 6/12/2022 at 6:53 PM, Moon3ye said:

A nice relaxing chapter.

The batteries could be recharged.

It could be strengthened the ties between in the family.

The mommies could make their babies blush.

A really wonderful and relaxing chapter.

I'm glad you liked it ?

On 6/12/2022 at 6:54 PM, Guilend said:

I figured they’d go to the diaper dimension next. As dangerous as it is, the council is much worse. In my opinion 

Problem is, Paige is terrified of going there, and the Witches need to figure out what's up with their magic. I think they're easing Paige into it.

On 6/13/2022 at 2:07 AM, diaperboymi said:

Really nice update.   Gives them some time together before the storm ??????

Thank you ^_^ I love writing the cutesy chapters, so I fit them in whenever I can.

17 hours ago, TerranV said:

Everyone was scared of the Diaper Dimension, but I think the magic one is more dangerous by far. There they have someone out to get them.

True, but think how easy the Diaper Dimension would be if they figure out what is up with their magic and get it back!

Great story/chapter so far can't wait to see whats coming up next. As I write this comment I am having one of those Gut/Sinking feeling that something very bad is gonna happen sooner then later.

Rose.png.102b58c5e8c5c25380abcc7c1d3963e5.png

Chapter 31: Detour

“I’ll explain when we get there...” I said, trying to avoid talking about our past right now.

I hated thinking about home, it just brought back those painful memories that I try to bury deep inside.

I knew we’d have to talk to them about it all eventually... no doubt our dimension has gone to shit now that two council members are dead. But for now, I just wanted to see some familiar faces. And despite never volunteering for the role, it seems like I’m the leader of our little group, so I decided it would be best to make the decision to make a slight detour before we go back to our dimension.

“So... we need to make a pit stop before we head to our dimension.” I suggested.

“Oh? What for?” Alex asked.

“I think we’ll need some backup. And support.”

“You don’t mean...?” Noelle looked up at me, dropping her toast on to her plate in surprise.

“Yes baby, we need to go get our friends. We need their help, their support. Especially with the fact we don’t have our magic back yet.”

“Eeeee! You’ll all get to meet my best friends!” Noelle squealed, making the other littles excited and the other Mummies look at her like she was a cute little puppy doing something adorable.

“So... yes, quick detour back to Earth Prime, grab our friends, then head over to the magic dimension. That okay?” I asked.

Everyone nodded.

“So eat up, get ready, be in the living area for... 12?”

Again, everyone nodded in response.

They had no idea how scary this destination could be. They feared the diaper dimension, for good reason, but none of them had ever been to ours. None of them knew the dangers we could be walking into.

But I didn’t want to worry them, so I kept a happy face on and continued eating.

As each couple finished eating, they headed off to get ready, until it was just Noelle and I left in the kitchen.

“Mummy... are you okay?” She asked softly.

“Yeah. I just... I’ve dreaded this day for the past year. I knew we’d have to go back, I knew we’d have to face the council again... I knew we’d have to see... Basinwall.”

Noelle’s face dropped.

“I... I miss Mrs Timpson.”

“Me too babygirl, me too.”

“But at least we’ll have our friends. Are you gonna ask all of them?” Noelle asked, shoving the last piece of toast into her mouth.

“Yeah, I think we’ll need the whole gang. Including Lily and Ashe.”

“You didn’t say what happened when you last visited them.”

“Well Lily and Ashe weren’t there when I visited. Although according to Alex... our Alex... Lily was also suffering from loss of magic.”

“I hope we find out the problem soon so we can fix it. I hate feeling so drained and powerless!”

“Me too babygirl. But yeah, we’ll grab our friends, and then portal back home.”

“Where are we going to stay? Our home isn’t exactly... there anymore. In each universe we’d had a base of operations, somewhere safe to crash whilst we plan stuff. And we can’t just convert our Sanctum into a new house or conjure a new one... at least not until we get our magic back.”

Noelle had a point.

“Yeah I’ve been thinking of that...”

“We also can’t use my old place, no doubt the council will be watching.”

Yet another good point.

“You’re a clever little baby you know?” I smiled at Noelle, making her blush instantly.

She started mumbling and groaning at the sudden embarrassment.

“Let Mummy work that out, okay? I’ve got a few ideas. One of them is a last resort though. One I don’t want to take unless we absolutely have to.”

“That doesn’t sound ominous at all...” She said, sarcastically.

“Just trust me baby, okay?”

“Okay. We better get going... we’re setting a bad example...” Noelle said, picking up our finished plates and getting up off her seat.

As I stood up and headed towards the door, Noelle shoved the dishes into the sink with a crash before running to catch up with me, holding my hand and squeezing it.

“It’s gonna be okay Mummy.” She said, trying to reassure me.

“I hope so babygirl. They don’t know just how dangerous our world is right now...”

Everyone was ready and waiting for us as we walked into the living area.

“Must have been a big change... was someone stinky?” Charlie teased Noelle.

Noelle’s face turned bright red and she quickly hid behind me, pressing her face into the back of my robe.

“Everyone ready then?” I asked.

They all nodded in agreement.

Looking around, everyone was suitably dressed. Faith was in a hoodie and jeans, Liv was in a cute pink dress that looked slightly little but not too little. Basically... it was socially acceptable levels of cute. Paige was in black cargo pants and had a red leather jacket over her black cami. All of them dressed very differently to Noelle’s usual black robes and Witch’s hat. Not that they’d stand out in our world, there are plenty of non-magic users.

It wasn’t exactly much different when it came to us bigs either. Whereas I was dressed similarly to Noelle, wearing a black robe and Witch’s hat, Morgan was in the same clothes she wore on the last trip, her biker jacket and jeans. Charlie looked like a typical ‘soccer mom’, to use one of those American terms, wearing a cardigan and skinny jeans... she looked very much like a Mum. And Alex... well damn... Alex was looking amazing in a black suit and waistcoat.

The bigs all carried bags with them, no doubt changing bags full of nappies and stuff for our littles. I know because I was carrying the same. Normally I wouldn’t carry anything with me, but with no magic, I couldn’t just summon it from nowhere like I used to be able to do.

“Right, I suppose we should get going. Let’s go get our friends first...” I said, walking over to the other end of the room.

I waved my hand, conjuring a shimmering blue portal in the entranceway.

And one by one, we all walked through, until I was the only one left.

“Here we go then...” I said as I walked through it myself.

Appearing on the other side of the portal, I came across a familiar sight.

Home.

Well... our Earth Prime home.

I had a very brief visit when we visited Earth Prime earlier, but as I looked around, as our friends greeted our variations, I saw Lily and Ashe stood awkwardly by the side.

Turning around, they saw me and rushed over, ploughing into me to give me a hug.

“Hey... I missed you too!” I laughed.

“MONTHS. ITS BEEN MONTHS SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT! DON’T YOU DARE GO THAT LONG AGAIN!” Lily yelled into my shoulder, crying.

“I’m sorry. I got caught up with everything, as you can see...” I pointed at our variations.

Lily stepped back to look at them before looking at me.

“You were very busy apparently... now... let’s catch up. Does everyone want a drink? It’ll take a while; we have to do everything manually now.” She asked, wiping away her tears.

“We’re hoping to fix that soon...”

“Oh? How?”

“We’re going home...”

So we all sat down, had a drink, and caught up.

‘I’m surprised Noelle and her other variations aren’t anxious about being around such a large group of people. Maybe it’s because she’s with friends. But I think this is the biggest gathering so far... 8 variations and five allies. Oh god... the next destination has even more allies, Liv has so many damn friends... even I’m dreading that many people getting together. Here’s hoping we meet them a few at a time instead...’

I told Lily about the previous two dimensions we had visited, about the Goddesses, and about our plan. Stella, Alex and Willow were all caught up on the Goddesses, I gave them a brief overview the last time I was here. Although since then, we’ve had even more information so they listened carefully as we caught them up to our point in time.

“So... you want to go home... because you believe there’s a jewel in our dimension?” Lily asked.

“I mean... I would kinda like to see our old dimension...” Stella said.

“What about the Council? Surely they’re after us all after what happened to their other two members...” Alex said.

“I agree Al... ugh this is going to get confusing with two Alex’s.” Willow said, pointing at Alexandria and then to our friend Alex.

“How about you call me Al then?” Alex suggested. Our friend Alex. God this is going to get confusing, I’m glad we figured this out early on.

“Good thinking. But yes, we need to go home to not only find the jewel, but figure out what’s going on with our powers.” I sighed.

“Wait... how are you going to do that?” Lily asked.

“I was... thinking of asking...”

“No. Seriously? After all these years?” Lily was not happy with my idea already and I hadn’t even said anything.

“It’s our only choice. Plus we may need a place to stay.”

“But she disowned you, distanced herself from you when you went against the Council years ago!”

“It’s our only choice. She knew more about the magical artefacts than anyone. She knew about the Council vaults... she’s the only one I know who could give us the information we need...”

“Well it’s your decision... just... be careful, okay?”

I always appreciated how protective Lily was of me.

“Okay. I promise.”

“Who are you talking about?” Morgan interrupted.

“My old tutor. Complete bastard, but she trained me well. Knows a lot about everything. And loves to remind you of it.” I laughed awkwardly.

“But you say she disowned you?”

“She had to, otherwise the Council would come for her.”

“Ah. Is it safe then?”

“Honestly? Probably not. But we have no other choice. Tech isn’t a big thing in our dimension, so it’s not like Faith can hack anything or search online... We have to do things either the old fashioned way, or by magic. And we’re all a bit short on that right now.”

“So... who’s in?” Noelle asked our friends.

Stella smiled and nodded. Willow shrugged her shoulders and nodded. Al and Ashe nervously nodded. And Lily just looked me in the eyes.

“We’re in. Just let us get a few things if we’re going home... The little ones will need changing bags...” She said.

‘Thank fuck. I don’t know what I’d do without her if we’re going home...’

All three of my variations all patted their bags and smiled, as did I.

“Great minds and all that...” Lily laughed.

And so our friends got some basics packed and met us in the lobby of our building.

“I still can’t believe only a year ago it took a bunch of us pooling together our magic to create one portal here. And now you can effortlessly portal to and from other dimensions without draining yourself... and with no magic whatsoever!” Lily said, holding the changing bag she had taken great pleasure in packing.

“I know. We’ve become so much more adept at it. We spent ages charging that battery to escape, and now a flick of the wrist and poof! A portal.” Noelle flicked her wrist as she said this, conjuring a portal.

“Now... single file. And be prepared for whatever is on the other side...” I ordered.

Noelle went through first, followed by Liv and Charlie, then Alex and Paige. Morgan and Faith followed after, then our friends. Lastly, it was just Lily and I.

“Ready hun?” She asked.

“Not really, but hey, I never have been.” I laughed.

“We’re going to be fine. From what you’ve told us... we need to get this jewel to save this other you and other Noelle... But don’t worry, you’ve got us backing you up the whole way. So let’s go...”

“HELP!” We heard shouting coming from the other side of the portal.

Panic quickly set in. Was it the Council? Were they waiting for us the whole time? Was everyone okay? Was Noelle okay?

“GO! QUICK!” I yelled to Lily, who jumped through without question.

I grabbed my bag and ran through the portal, desperate to see what was going on on the other side.

The portal closed behind me.

I stood there, dirt at my feet, the cold air piercing my lungs. The sounds of screaming and shouting in the distance.

And within seconds of being in this dimension...

I felt a surge...

I felt more powerful than I had in months...

The tiny sparks of magic that I had felt enter me when I touched one of the Goddess’ jewels was nothing compared to this.

This felt like my old magic.

“Wait... was it just being away from this dimension for too long...?” I said out loud, feeling refreshed, reinvigorated... back to full strength.

“ROSE! QUICK! HELP!” Lily yelled.

Looking around, I saw the source of the screaming.

A vast wasteland.

The ruins of Basinwall. Not a single brick or tree or flower left. Just dirt and ash.

Our previous home disintegrated into nothingness.

And in the centre of it... was Noelle.

Who was going currently going nuclear.

Pretty much at the half way point of the story now!

Also, good  news! I'm about 7 chapters away from finishing this story, which means after a small break from writing (Will still edit and post chapters, don't worry, plus it'll only last a week or two), I'll be starting my next story! 

Set in the Diaper Dimension, this story won't be anything to do with the Goddesses or the variations or anything. A completely separate story that I've been really excited to start! I'll be planning it out very soon and once I've got a decent amount of chapters started, I'll start posting them alongside Love in Dimensions. Probably just one chapter of that per week, plus the normal two for LiD, so that I don't overwhelm myself again. But as usual, my patrons will get two weeks early access to that story, so look out for more news on that soon! Anyway...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Oh I feel it will be exciting and thrilling.

Is her magic perhaps gone because her dimension seems to be "dying"?

I'm really excited to see what happens next.

10 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Who was going currently going nuclear.

I can't say I'm surprised TBH... Trauma is a motherfucker....

14 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh I feel it will be exciting and thrilling.

Is her magic perhaps gone because her dimension seems to be "dying"?

I'm really excited to see what happens next.

You'll find out soon what caused the loss of magic. ?

8 hours ago, TerranV said:

Did Noelle cause the destruction or was she set off by it?

Good chapter. Was waiting for this part.

This is the aftermath of what happened at the end of Witch in Training. Noelle and her emotion affinity aren't handling it well as the memories are returning...

6 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Wow!!! The return of magic ??  can't wait to find out what happened.   Wonderful ????

Magic is baaaaack! Although right now they may wish it hadn't...

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I can't say I'm surprised TBH... Trauma is a motherfucker....

^^^ this.

This is where they lived, where Noelle came out of her shell, discovered her little side, discovered the love of her life, and made friends. Its also where she watched the town be destroyed by the Council, and where she watched Rose die.

They haven't been back since, so all those emotions they've buried deep within themselves are resurfacing, along with the return of their magic by the looks of it...

Also, good  news! I'm about 7 chapters away from finishing this story”

How is this GOOD news.. pshh.. It’s NEVER good news when an awesome story ends.. :P

Spins in circles her petticoats lifting giving her the appearance of a spinning glowing top.

Gem so shiny, Gem so light, Gem of awesome mystic sight. Split and crack and tumble free, Spread thine selves to worlds Twenty Three. 

Faster and faster she spins the glow increasing to the intensity of the sun. A deafening crack is heard, the light starts pulsating and the smell of ozone becomes strong, and then with a mighty explosion she is thrown through the air on to her padded bum and everything goes black. 

Seconds go by and then shards spread across the ground start to float up in to the air. They spin in the air above her head alternately pulsing from pink to blue. Faster and faster they spin almost showing the image of the gem they were once part of and then suddenly shooting off in to different directions in to the dark sky. 

She Grins and giggles laying on her back watching as the last remnants of the shards disappears. 

23 shards to 23 new worlds, Let’s see LittleFallenPrincess finish this in 7 chapters now. 

She pop’s her paci in her mouth after getting up and skips happily back home humming “More Love in Dimensions for meee, More love in Dimensions for meeee”

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, dmavn said:

She pop’s her paci in her mouth after getting up and skips happily back home humming “More Love in Dimensions for meee, More love in Dimensions for meeee”

So cute, dmavn!

10 hours ago, dmavn said:

Also, good  news! I'm about 7 chapters away from finishing this story”

How is this GOOD news.. pshh.. It’s NEVER good news when an awesome story ends.. :P

Spins in circles her petticoats lifting giving her the appearance of a spinning glowing top.

Gem so shiny, Gem so light, Gem of awesome mystic sight. Split and crack and tumble free, Spread thine selves to worlds Twenty Three. 

Faster and faster she spins the glow increasing to the intensity of the sun. A deafening crack is heard, the light starts pulsating and the smell of ozone becomes strong, and then with a mighty explosion she is thrown through the air on to her padded bum and everything goes black. 

Seconds go by and then shards spread across the ground start to float up in to the air. They spin in the air above her head alternately pulsing from pink to blue. Faster and faster they spin almost showing the image of the gem they were once part of and then suddenly shooting off in to different directions in to the dark sky. 

She Grins and giggles laying on her back watching as the last remnants of the shards disappears. 

23 shards to 23 new worlds, Let’s see LittleFallenPrincess finish this in 7 chapters now. 

I'm sorry! I seem to have confused everyone saying this! I'm so sorry!

Just to clear things up: This story doesn't end in 7 chapters!

What I meant was that I've got (now) 6 chapters left to write and then I'm done with writing this! In total, this story is only half way posted on here, it'll be 61 chapters long (if I don't write extra chapters). So you've still got plenty left to read! Lots more can happen between now and when it ends in a few months!

But yes, in good news, 6 chapters left to write, and I've already planned out, in full, the next story. All 41 chapters of it. Characters and plot and everything all planned out. Just gotta come up with names for my characters and then when I'm in the mood (or once I've finished writing Love in Dimensions, after a small week-long break probably), I'll start writing it.

Once I've got a good amount of chapters written of the new story, I'll start posting it on patreon, then here two weeks later (So my patrons still have two weeks early access). To not burn myself out again, I'll probably just post one chapter per week, alongside the rest of this story.

• LittleFallenPrincess changed the title to Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete