LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete

I was at least right that they visited every world that appeared in your other stories.

As for the high priests and elders, well, old powerful people who lost a little power because of a prophecy that was fulfilled are doing something secret, what could it be?

Probably they are planning an attack on the other dimensions for more power.

Just read it again and now my brain has just processed it: A Furry Dimension.

I would like to have a story our two variants as cute cats Furrys oh my God I want to read!

Other dimensions! Will we see them too?

54 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

As for the high priests and elders, well, old powerful people who lost a little power because of a prophecy that was fulfilled are doing something secret, what could it be?

That or trying to replicate the goddess's powers in order to replace them with something the can control more. Or both.

Oh, my: this piece has just about everything, which makes sense since it is about every one of our heroes. 

The people of Aenonnos are not nice though: I guess that's what comes from forbidding love. ?

• Like 1
On 3/16/2022 at 7:34 PM, Moon3ye said:

Okay... Okay, uh... Okay... WOW

I'm minimally overwhelmed right now even though I have an idea where they ended up when she overwhelmed a man twice her size.

I'm excited to see what happens next.

Boah theory!

There are alternate versions of our heroes in each dimension but only these 4 couples are connected to Freya and Ophelia because they have traveled through all 4 dimensions in their adventures and left their traces there.

There is a reason why these 4 couples are linked. And now you've read the latest chapter, you know it's not for the reason you gave. Don't worry, it'll be revealed soon.

On 3/16/2022 at 10:48 PM, TerranV said:

So they traversed the multiverse as well?

Yup! ?

On 3/17/2022 at 2:37 PM, YourFNF said:

I feel like I've seen this somewhere... In like a particular series... Wow this is going to drive me nuts.... ???‍♀️

Why do I get the feeling some Amazon is going to fuck around and find out lol XD

Also now we know why the execution happened

On 3/17/2022 at 3:29 PM, Moon3ye said:

I know the following movies with such a plot:

Equilibrium 
The Giver
Equals

I have not found any series.

The concept has been done in a lot of things, and usually it's just emotions that aren't allowed. I chose to focus on love :3 But yeah, it is not a unique concept.

14 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I was at least right that they visited every world that appeared in your other stories.

People usually in power no longer being the most powerful? That never ends well...

13 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Just read it again and now my brain has just processed it: A Furry Dimension.

I would like to have a story our two variants as cute cats Furrys oh my God I want to read!

Yes! This is what I love about the multiverse concept, that there are limitless dimensions out there each with their own variation. I've loved it ever since I was a kid, and always wanted to write my own. I loved cheesy 90s sci-fi shows for their versions of the multiverse and time travel and stuff.

And if there really is a variation of our couples in each dimension... there definitely is a furry version of them. If they're kitties or what, maybe we'll find out? ?

13 hours ago, TerranV said:

Other dimensions! Will we see them too?

That or trying to replicate the goddess's powers in order to replace them with something the can control more. Or both.

We may. Whether that be later on in this story or in future stories.

12 hours ago, kerry said:

Oh, my: this piece has just about everything, which makes sense since it is about every one of our heroes. 

The people of Aenonnos are not nice though: I guess that's what comes from forbidding love. ?

I could've written soooo much about their travels to all the different dimensions. It was difficult keeping myself from going off on a tangent ? I had to limit myself to the most important points, so that we can get back to the main story next chapter.

Charlotte.png.6d0b19e48e9cea37a66befa91a0c3f68.png

Chapter 7: Adjustments

Love in Dimensions – LittleFallenPrincess

“Wow...” I heard from across the room.

Looking around, I saw everyone else coming to.

“I... I assume we all saw that from both perspectives this time?” Rose asked.

“Yeah... they... wait, are they the Goddesses from the book I loved as a kid?” Liv responded.

I clutched her and brought her close for a hug, but it was weird... I hadn’t had chance to get used to this new size yet. Being only a few inches taller than Liv now... would take some getting used to.

“We have the same book over here...” Paige added.

“Us too...” Noelle chimed in.

“So assuming we all saw the same things... it appears there’s another version of us out there. Ones that appear more powerful than even Noelle and I... ones we have all apparently read about in children’s books...” Rose stood up, taking over the situation.

I mean, we’re all the same person... kind of. So we were all equally good at taking charge. But Rose had her magic and knew more about all this, so Morgan and I... and Alex from the looks of it... all took a step back to let Rose take the lead.

I spoke up though, as something was bothering me.

“And they are Goddesses to that advanced race of people. And they travelled to... was it just me or did some of those universes they visited in the vision look like they were from the 80’s?”

“That would indicate they’ve not only been locked up for many years now, but the more important thing is that it means they were born before us...” Rose responded.

“Why is that important?” Faith asked.

“Because, please tell me if I’m wrong... All versions of me... so Charlie, Morgan and Alex... we were all born in October 1989?”

The three of us all nodded.

“And Noelle, Olivia, Faith and Paige... you were all born February 1991, right?”

All the littles nodded.

“Then why are these two... why were these two born before us? And why were we born on the same day but in different dimensions?”

“Wait... so we’re all the exact same age...?” Alex asked.

We are, yes. Your little and ours all share the same birthdays too.”

“So... so this goes much deeper than I thought. The odds of us all  being born on the exact same day, let alone the exact same month or even year... there’s no way that’s a coincidence.” Alex was trying to wrap her head around all this.

“I know. That’s what I thought. Every universe since Noelle and I started travelling... our variations were all the exact same age as us. But these two... these ‘Goddesses’... they’re an outlier. They must have been born over 50 years ago.” Rose continued. “So that begs the question... how?”

“Maybe their universe runs quicker than others?” Noelle suggested.

“Maybe. I don’t think we’ll find the answers here though... Right, I think it best we stay together for the time being. At least in the sanctum.” Rose grabbed a nearby book, putting it under her arm.”

“But what are we going to do? And what about Liv and I? She was supposed to be at an event today when the visions happened.”

“I’m sorry, but right now we don’t know why we are all having shared visions or what they mean. We also don’t know if they were a onetime thing per jewel, or if they’ll occur throughout the day... or even week. So for the time being, we all need to stay here. I’m going to go look through my library to find more on the Zadri and these two Goddesses, see if I missed anything... Noelle, will you help? And Alex... you know more about them than anyone else, so why don’t you and Paige come with too? I could use the extra hands...”

Alex nodded, helping Paige up to her feet before following Rose out of the room.

Noelle waved goodbye to the rest of us and shot up, chasing off after Rose.

I could hear the familiar crinkle as she left, warming my heart.

“So... we’re stuck here for the foreseeable future whilst the bookworms are off finding out more about all this... what shall we do?” Morgan asked.

“Well if you don’t mind me... I’d like to get used to being the same height as my wife...” I grinned at Liv, who started blushing.

Morgan smiled and nodded before grabbing Faith’s hand and pulling her away from the seating area.

“Come on then, little miss trouble... let’s go see if there’s anything we can tinker with here...”

“Ooooh yay!” Faith said, skipping off ahead of her Mummy excitedly.

Now it was just the two of us, I looked at Liv.

“So... umm...”

I didn’t know how to start all this. When I was my normal height, I was great at taking charge. But with this new change to our dynamic... I was nervous.

Thankfully... Liv took the initiative and pounced on me, kissing me passionately.

“Oh my!” I cried out.

Placing her finger on my lips, she ‘shh’d’ me before making her way down to my neck with her kisses.

And just when things started getting good... Rose popped her head from behind a door.

“Look, you’ve got your own room, second on the left down the dorm hallway. I had a feeling you’d be wanting it...”

...And with that, she was off again.

“Bedroom. Now. Little girl...” I gave Liv my sternest look as she blushed and climbed off me, running off down the hallway that lead to the bedrooms.

‘I’ve still got it, even at only half my height...’ I grinned as I chased off after her.

-------------------------------------------------

Now don’t get me wrong, sex at my normal height, with Liv... is amazing. Somehow we make the height difference work, and I couldn’t be happier... but being the same height... it definitely had its advantages and it definitely improved it.

“That was... wow!” Liv lay on her back, breathing heavily.

“Couldn’t have said it better myself, babygirl.” I replied, also out of breath.

“I... wonder if we could get me a necklace that could make me your height when we go home?” Liv asked, still catching her breath as she lay beside me in our new bed.

“Whilst I’d love that... it’s your experiences as a little that made you... well... you. And what about all the other littles? I doubt Rose and Noelle could cast spells on everyone... and what about your political career? Littles aren’t going to vote for an ex-little!”

She looked sad, like I had told her Santa wasn’t real (Don’t worry, I’m never ever going to tell her that. It’d break her little heart!).

“But... maybe we’ll ask them for one we could use at home? Or maybe activate when you need it?” I suggested, her face lighting up again.

“Why’d they make you one but not me?” She pouted.

“Because, baby, they need us here to help, and if either of us are the height of an Amazon... we’re not going to fit in if we have to visit any other dimensions. And you saw how awkward it was when I entered the sanctum. I can’t expect them to change it all again just for me.”

“I guess... anyway, what are we going to do now?”

“Well...” I smiled coyly at her.

“What is it?” she asked.

“I have been wondering how the other me’s manage to baby you without the huge height advantage...”

“Oh. Oh!”It took her a second, but she got the idea.

“I mean... you already have the dress here, we just need to get that back on you... and I’m sure there are plenty of spare nappies here, given that there are now four babies staying here...”

Liv blushed.

“So... how about my little sweetpea stays here whilst I go find you a nappy before you have an accident and ruin our bed!”

Liv blushed even more in response.

Kissing her forehead, I wrapped the sheets around my naked body and wandered out of the bedroom, trying to find a changing table or the nursery... anywhere I could find a spare nappy for my wife.

Not going to lie, I may have taken the sheets instead of just getting dressed again just for the view of my naked wife on the way out of the room...

“Oh! Charlie!” Faith said, stopping in her tracks on her way to the kitchen.

“Hey! What you doing about? I thought you were off to find things to tinker with?” It was my turn for my face to turn red, as I stood in front of a copy of Liv who wasn’t my wife dressed in only the bed sheets...

“There isn’t much, so I was off to grab some food.” She grinned at me. She knew exactly what we had been up to, and she was taking great pleasure in torturing me during this awkward moment. Very much an Olivia thing too...

“Have you checked your room? Maybe there’s something built just for you two there?”

“Oooh good idea! How’s your room?” She asked.

“It’s great. No changing table or anything though, so I’m on the hunt for a spare nappy for little Liv.”

It was now Faith’s turn to blush.

“I... umm...”

“Go on...” I urged her.

“M... Morgan... I mean... Mummy changed me about 10 minutes ago... there’s a few changing rooms around here, not including the Nursery.”

“Thank you sweetpea.” I said, patting her head gently. I know it works on Liv, so I was dying to know if it would have the same effect on Faith.

And honestly, if this girl was a cat... she’d be purring right now, given the look she was giving me. Safe to say that’s a common trait with Olivia’s copies...

“You’re welcome... I’m... I’m gonna leave you to do that... the changing room was over there.”

She pointed at a room off by the side before running off, the sound of crinkling filling the large room.

‘I’m going to have to get used to having four babies around here, all crinkling.’ I thought to myself as I headed into the changing room, grabbing a nappy and heading back to my wife, who awaited me back in our room.

“Hey my love, here, I found one... and some changing supplies...”

But there was no answer... it was just... silence.

Looking around, there was no sign of Liv anywhere. It was as if Liv had just... disappeared.

Maybe this would have been a time to start panicking... but lately I’ve found Liv has become quite the brat, especially since Faith has been staying in our dimension. So all I had to do now... was await the inevitable.

Giggling came from behind the door.

‘Got you!’

I closed the door, revealing a very poorly hidden Liv, who was completely naked, looking... mischievous.

“Thought so... on the bed now, missy...” I ordered, pointing towards our bed.

Liv dashed past me, diving onto the bed and flipping over onto her back.

“Don’t think just because I’m half my usual height, that I won’t put you over my knee...” I warned her using my sternest ‘Mummy’ voice.

And as usual, she followed up with her puppy-dog-eyes routine.

“Not going to work on me. Now... butt up!”

I grabbed her legs and lifted her up, which proved to be much more difficult than it used to be. When she was a little and I was an Amazon, I could have changed her easily, lifting her like she weighed nothing. But now... now was a bit of a challenge. It wasn’t the strength thing, it was as they said before, I still retain my normal strength. Or at least close to it anyway, I still feel a little weaker. But it’s more the logistics in lifting her wiggling legs up whilst also sliding a nappy underneath her adorable little butt that was the problem.

But after a bit of adjustment, I was back to being a pro at changing my little one’s cute little butt. In no time, she was thickly padded and smiling at me, giving me her cute little face she does whenever she’s feeling really little.

“One second baby...”

I walked over to my bag, grabbing one of her spare dummies and also grabbing her babydoll dress from the chair it was hung over. Popping the dummy in her mouth, and then getting her dressed, I sat her down on the bed again whilst I quickly got dressed.

“So... how was it?” Faith asked.

“It was... good. Now shush!” Liv answered, blushing hard at having to admit it.

The four of us had gathered again by the fireplace, snuggled up with our respective partners.

“It must be weird, being the same height now.” Morgan commented, turning to me.

“It took some getting used to... but I like it. I don’t think I could be this height full time, especially not in our dimension.” I shrugged.

“I bet. We spent enough time there already. Thankfully we didn’t really leave the hospital, so we were safe. But seeing some of Eve’s patients... the cruelty that some Amazons inflicted on them... I couldn’t stand being there much longer. I’m just glad Faith managed to get back to normal so quickly. I don’t know how you manage, living in that cruel world.”

“I mean... it’s not great. But that’s why Liv is running for government. We’re hoping to make it a better place for littles. Not all Amazons are cruel, but society has been built up around the idea of Littles as disposable... well... toys. Maybe one day we can have equal rights, but it’s going to be a fight to get there.”

“Well I hope things work out. When you told me all about your wedding, and Liv being kidnapped... I found it hard to be apart from Faith for any period of time. I was so frightened of her being kidnapped and regressed, even worse than the bastards who bought her in our dimension.” I could see the worry in Morgan’s face as she spoke. The same worry I deal with on a daily basis in our dimension.

“It’s scary. It’s why I’m glad we’re so lucky that we both make a good amount of money with her business and my writing. We can afford decent security and we don’t have to leave the house to go to work like she did with her shop.”

“What about you both moving to Alex and Paige’s earth? Or are Amazons not allowed there?” Morgan asked.

“I... don’t know actually. I don’t think any Amazons have tried to go over, at least to my knowledge. I don’t know if that’s something to do with the portal they have and our physiology or if it’s just a thing their Earth has prohibiting us from going over... But we couldn’t anyway. Our lives are in our dimension. Our friends. Our families.”

“MUMMY!” Faith shouted, interrupting the conversation suddenly.

“What is it, baby?” Morgan turned around to see Faith’s nappy had leaked.

“Excuse me, whilst I go clean all this up...” Morgan rolled her eyes. “I changed you not even that long ago!”

“They go through them so quickly... little super soakers...” I said, grinning.

Faith and Liv both started blushing before covering their faces at the exact same time.

“Maybe that’s another trait they have...” I said, causing Morgan and I to start laughing.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this new story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 13

An interesting chapter.

Facts are listed, situations are named, experiences are experienced, "tests" are conducted.

I'm really curious how it all comes together in the end.

On 3/20/2022 at 4:39 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Because he was about to take you from me. Or kidnap us both. And I promised you, my love, I won’t let anything happen to you.” I reminded her.

As I hugged Oph, a crowd of larger people started walking over to see what the commotion was and why there was a man lay on the ground.

“I think we need to go...” I said, pulling Oph into a side street.

Atta girl! Tango down, scratch one slaver. *makes finger guns*

On 3/20/2022 at 4:39 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Once the Elders found out the multiverse was a thing, that we had the power to travel between dimensions... they started siphoning small amounts of energy from us for use in their experiments. I mean, it was no loss, we recovered that amount overnight... but for some reason, they would never tell us what they were working on. We tried to find out, but were unsuccessful, despite our powers.

It was as if whilst we ruled the kingdom... the High Priest and the Elders worked on their own agenda, creating wards to protect their experiments from being seen.

So anyway... yeah, so it’s been a good... twenty years or so now? And everything was going great. That was until...

Likely looking for a way to kill their "gods" or bring them to heel or take the power for themselves. Power hungry dick bags are always afraid of anything they can't control.

9 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Faith and Liv both started blushing before covering their faces at the exact same time.

“Maybe that’s another trait they have...” I said, causing Morgan and I to start laughing.

Not going to lie I would probably try for a four way with my alt universe counter parts.

anime.gif

Morgan.png.6e21e4793bbe3a03c0c3a8ffb3570bc0.png

Chapter 8: Finding Purpose

“There we go, all nice and dry now, baby.” I said as I taped up the fresh nappy around Faith’s waist.

“Fank you Mummy.” She replied, blushing.

I’m glad she got her voice fixed. Whatever that doc did to her really did a number on her, but thankfully Eve was able to help reverse its effects. But I must admit... I loved it whenever Faith used that baby talk. It just made her seem even more adorable. So it makes me happy that she can’t help but fall back to talking like that when she’s feeling little.

It was also nice having a break in Charlie’s dimension, getting to spend all my time with Faith as she recovered. It took a lot longer than I was expecting... I even had to hop back to our dimension by myself to make sure my bills were being paid and Evie was keeping the house clean whilst we were gone.

I couldn’t wait to get Faith back home though, back to her nursery... back to Evie. I could tell she missed her Nannybot. I mean... Evie did save her life after all.

Dressing her in something similar to what Liv was currently wearing, I opted for a purple dress, rather than pink, so they didn’t look too much alike. Their faces were already near identical... I didn’t want their outfits to be the same too.

I was amazed by the variety of little clothes Rose had stocked these wardrobes in the changing rooms with. They had onesies, dresses, mittens, booties... everything. I could have had a field day dressing Faith up in all these adorable outfits, but I knew we’d have to eventually get back to the living area, so I went with a cute little frilly purple dress and some white tights and got Faith dressed as quickly as possible.

“Come on then sweetie, how about we go find out what’s going on with Rose and that lot?” I said, patting her butt as she hopped off the changing table.

“Why though? Not like we’re going to be much help...” She said with a heavy sigh.

She had a point. Rose and Noelle had their magic. Alex and Paige were both book nerds... well Alex was, Paige was more of her assistant I guess. But Faith and I... We were the techies. We could build and hack and program things... but we aren’t very good when it comes to mythological civilisations... that turns out aren’t so mythological after all.

I felt really bad for Charlie and Liv though. Charlie is an author... a damn good one, don’t get me wrong... but it’s not exactly giving her a skill set useful in rescuing a couple of variations of us that are in trouble. I guess she has her height... but that necklace is taking even that away from her. And Liv... she’s resourceful, sure, on the run, avoiding getting adopted all those years... but in the end... she’s just a seamstress. She’s got a good head on her, very much like her variations, she’s resourceful and good at thinking on the spot... but she doesn’t have magic, she has no tech skills. Whereas from what I’ve heard about Alex through whispers... she’s a badass like me. Hell, even Paige has her thief background. And the witches... well they seem more than powerful to handle anything on their own.

What I mean is... Charlie and Liv may find it difficult to catch up around us all. And I think Faith knew this too, that’s why she quickly suggested something.

“Why don’t we get Charlie and Liv and figure out what the four of us can do to help then?” She said, looking up at me with that cute little smile of hers.

“Good idea, babygirl.” I kissed her head and escorted her out of the room.

Walking back into the large living area, Charlie and Liv were cuddled up yet again.

‘God, it must be so weird for Charlie right now, being the same height... I found it hard enough to interact with her and Eve when we were in their dimension, now she’s our size... that’s a big change.’

“Hey you two!” I waved as I sat down and pulled Faith onto my lap.

“Hey, all dry now?” Charlie asked Faith, making her blush and squirm on my lap.

‘She really is like me... able to make Faith blush with barely a word said...’ I thought to myself, grinning.

“Uh huh...” Faith responded, burying her face into my chest.

“So... I was wondering... whilst they’re off doing research... what are we going to do? We can’t just cuddle on the sofa all the time. Don’t get me wrong... it sounds wonderful... but I think we should help in some way.” I suggested.

“I agree, but what is there we can do right now? We can’t portal in and out of here, so we’re basically stuck... and we aren’t book nerds like those lot. I know a tiny bit about the Goddesses, from what I heard as a child... but other than that, I don’t know of any possible jewels on our Earth or any clues or anything.” Liv had a fair point.

“I don’t remember much about them, it was always just a story my parent’s told me. Never took it seriously... I mean... why would I?” I said.

“Yeah. So what else can we do? Anything we do seems a bit... overshadowed by the fact two of our counterparts can solve most things with magic.” Charlie said, shrugging.

“I’m glad we’re not the only ones who think so. Okay then... so we can’t help right now. But we will eventually. So let’s talk about how things are going. How was the speech before... you know...?” I asked, trying to change the subject so we all didn’t feel completely useless.

“It was going really well. Liv was doing great, the crowd were taken in by her words and we only had one tiny incident with someone trying to bring hypnosis in.”

“Really? Oh god. I’m glad he was caught at least!” I smiled back. That was one of the things I was most scared about being on their Earth... some random person hypnotising me and adopting me. It’s why I kept to the hospital as much as possible.

“Not like it matters, Faith’s nanites prevent that now, completely!” Liv smiled at Faith, who wasn’t taking the compliment very well. Faith just stared at the floor, her cheeks turning red yet again.

“You’re... welcome.” Faith said, nervously. “I’m glad they help. And they helped me too! I would have had my mind melted when I got kidnapped. So we both got saved because of my accident with the bracelet.”

“Wait... bracelet... so you both had contact with that mysterious bracelet at some point?” A thought popped into my head, but I needed more information to develop it.

“Yeah. I mean... we both touched it at some point, why?” Faith asked.

“Maybe that’s what caused you to have the visions?” I suggested.

“What about us then? Why did we get them? We haven’t touched the bracelet.” Charlie asked.

“Maybe because we’re linked to them... I mean think about it... we haven’t touched a jewel yet. At least not been in the presence of one until the one Rose produced. We were on a separate Earth. So something else must have linked us. Because it’s weird that only the eight of us were affected. So maybe... maybe it’s interacting with Goddess items that linked us? Maybe the bracelet... maybe the bracelet was made from the siphoned power of the Goddesses? Faith, didn’t you say it was some really old device, but it was more advanced than anything you had seen?”

“Well... yeah...” Faith still looked a bit confused.

“So that must be it then! Because our littles interacted with a Goddess item, and whatever this bond is... has linked us too?”

“Seems a bit farfetched... but it makes more sense than anything I can think of right now.” Charlie shrugged, but then suddenly she looked like an idea had popped into her head. “And Rose and Alex... and their littles... they were obviously in the same room... and didn’t Rose say something about the second jewel being the King’s? Maybe the Queen never touched it? So she never got linked?”

“Exactly!”

“That... is the most accurate theory so far.” Rose said from the doorway.

“How long were you there for?” Asked Charlie.

“A little while. I was just coming to check up on you, and I overheard your conversation. And Morgan... I think you’re right. From what we’ve read... the Zadri used to travel around the multiverse, sharing their story of the Goddesses. Which as we know, they were not anywhere near powerful enough to do so. But with siphoned power from the Goddesses... maybe they managed to create these bracelets that Faith interacted with? And maybe they came here, spreading the stories?”

“But if the Goddesses weren’t born until 50 years ago... how did the Zadri spread the stories that have been around our dimensions for millennia?” Charlie asked.

“That... I don’t know. But so far, it seems like at a certain point... they stopped spreading the message. And they stopped travelling. It’s quite likely that at least one bracelet may have got left on your Earth... only for Faith to encounter it whilst working at that lab.”

“So anyone of our counterparts who touched an object attributed to the Goddesses... had a vision? And their bonded... little or Mummy I guess, got linked too?”

“It makes more sense than anything we’ve come up with.” Rose shrugged.

“What did you find in there?” Asked Charlie.

“Not much, I will admit. But not nothing. Come, come and see.”

Rose waved to us, indicating to us to follow her, so we all leapt to our feet and followed her to the library.

“I had forgotten just how big this place was...” I said out loud, everyone turning to look at me.

I had had a quick peek when we arrived in the sanctum, but I didn’t get to fully appreciate just how freakin big this library was!

Faith looked really embarrassed at being seen dressed up in front of everyone like a toddler, which was adorable. Especially seeing as Liv was in the same dress but she wasn’t embarrassed at all.

“So... tell us what you found.” Charlie said.

Alex ran over, holding a book in her arms, looking more excited than Faith did at Christmas.

“So it appears that the statues throughout the dimensions... were originally brought over by the Zadri travellers who used the Goddesses dimensional abilities to portal around, spreading their story about their rulers.” It was a miracle I could make out what Alex was talking about, being so excited she was speaking a mile a minute.

“Normally... even with us counterparts... touching a statue wouldn’t do anything. Not like the jewels which look to have been created by the Goddesses directly... but Noelle and I... we’re not exactly... normal. We think that’s what unlocked the power to cast without a wand from the statues.” Rose added.

“Wait, so you usually need to cast with a wand in order to cast spells?” I asked.

“Yeah. But when I touched the statue I have... it unlocked something within me and I was able to cast without one. Same with Noelle. The statue didn’t work on my friend, so this first clued me in on the fact that something about me was special. And then when I realised the statue had the same eyes as me... added with the strong feeling I had towards Noelle... the bond... I somehow knew it would work on her, and it did.” Rose explained.

“If you remember, the Goddesses cast spells in the visions we witnessed. And they didn’t use a wand. Not like their people. So we must have gained that ability from the dimensional energy when we touched the statue... and it doesn’t work on any of you, because you’re not magically inclined, being from non-magic universes.” Noelle spoke up.

I could see that she was proud of herself for speaking up, I know Faith struggles to do this, and if they are the same person... then I was proud of Noelle too. And looking at Rose, I think she felt the same way as she smiled at her girlfriend.

“So... let me get this right...” Charlie took a second. “Two Goddesses, counterparts of ours, are currently being held against their will for loving each other. At some point between our two visions, they got caught and were going to be imprisoned. Even before then, their people siphoned their power and used that to travel to our dimensions, spreading their story... until all of a sudden it stopped. Rose and Noelle got some special power from touching a statue brought over when the Zadri travelled around, and we all got visions because all of us have touched something Zadri-related, whether that be statues, jewels or dimension-jumping bracelets?”

It was a lot to process, and I think I felt the same way Charlie did right now. Confused, bewildered and... overwhelmed.

“That... about sums it up.” Rose said.

“So I suppose the main question is... how do we save them?”

I hope everyone enjoys this new story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 12

I have waited so forever for the chapter (stupid time change).

I wanted to go to sleep but this time I looked and there was the chapter.

It is really interesting.

The chapter clarifies some interesting things and it is SO much information.

There are so many thoughts in my head I am really looking forward to the next chapters to sort out the thoughts.

14 hours ago, TerranV said:

want to know why they spread their story through the other dimensions. Ego maybe?

Also wondering about this. ?

Faith.png.253309047b4875eb493d52c5897d94d3.png

Chapter 9: Planning

“That... is a fair point. There are countless universes out there, and as of now... Noelle and I have no way to find a universe directly, unless we have already been there before. It’s like... it’s like a phone number. We can dial randomly and hope we find the right one... but unless we know it specifically... there are millions of possible dimensions we could end up in before we find the one they’re in.” Rose answered Charlie’s question in a way that even I understood.

“So... how do we narrow that down?” Liv asked.

“Also a good point.” Rose commented, making Liv blush.

Ha. Not just me who blushes now! There are three others who blush just as much as I do!’ I thought to myself, grinning.

“We also have to take into account that if the Zadri did come across Freya and Ophelia’s relationship... they would have imprisoned them, siphoning an even greater amount of power from them. Which would indicate that if we even managed to make it there... we may be outnumbered and overpowered.” Rose continued.

“So we need to not only find out more about where they are, but also what happened and how we can fight against such a powerful civilisation?” I asked.

“Correct. So let’s first think about the first two parts of that. We need more information...”

“Wait, do you mean...?” Noelle clutched Rose’s hand.

“Yes, babygirl. We need to find more jewels. More jewels means more visions, which means more intel. We need to know where this dimension is, how powerful its inhabitants are, what happened to the Goddesses and where and how they are being locked up. And from what I’ve found out... is that each dimension has a jewel. At least... each of the dimensions the Goddesses visited.”

“Well we know there is a statue and a jewel on our Earth. The jewel was our first vision, and Paige... well Paige took the statue and gave it to the person she was in debt to.” Alexandria spoke up.

We all turned to Paige, who quickly hid behind Alex.

“It’s okay baby, the statues are useless to us. It’s the jewels we need.” Alex said, trying to reassure her wife.”

“So there’s no point going to our Earth then?” Paige asked.

“Not exactly...” Rose interrupted.

“Huh?” We all said in unison.

“Let me explain... each dimension vibrates at a different frequency, occupying the same point of space. But every jewel is on the same frequency, indicating they were all created in one dimension, but sent out to other dimensions. They do, however, gain a natural... aura, from whatever dimension they’re in. Noelle can attest, the aura emanating from the Aeyuivia jewel is very different to the one from the one you had, but yours still gives off a very different aura to everything else in your dimension. From what I can tell... your jewel did not come from your Earth...”

Noelle nodded along with what Rose was trying to explain.

“Wait... so mine is a fake?” Alex asked.

“Not exactly. But it didn’t come from your Earth. It must have come from another.”

“How?”

“No idea. Maybe one of the travellers brought it? Maybe someone else capable of dimensional travel? We don’t know, but that indicates that we should find another jewel on your Earth. Aeyuivia is the only one we have that is actually from that dimension, so there’s no point going there, but each of our Earths should have a jewel. The more jewels... the more visions. The more visions.... the more information we gather.”

“But how will we find them?” I asked.

“That... is actually the easiest thing to answer. The simple version is... a locating spell. The downside... we can only locate it to within a city radius. Maybe a rough area of a city if we’re lucky.”

“Well that’s better than nothing. What do we need for this location spell?” Alex asked, Paige still hiding behind her.

“Well we’ll need one of the jewels we have, and to be in the dimension the target jewel is in.”

“Which limits us to two groups at most.” Charlie suggested.

“I thought of that. We could have Noelle and I take half each... but I think with some of the risks some of our dimensions pose... I think we’re best off sticking together for each one.” Rose counter-suggested.

“So... which one first?”

“I was thinking, we’re best off getting the ones from our universes first. We know those places best, we know what we’re getting into... and where the safe places are.”

We all took a minute to think about what that entailed exactly.

“Rose... that means...” Noelle tugged on Rose’s sleeve.

“I know baby. The council. But... it’s worth the risk. Hopefully we’ll be in and out before they even know we returned.” Rose kissed her girlfriend’s head.

I thought about going home finally... like we had originally planned before all this happened. I hadn’t been home in about a year now... and to be completely honest, I was a bit nervous about going home.

“I guess it would be nice to get home to at least check up on Evie and Daisy, and see what’s been happening with the island and the regressed littles... I’ve been able to keep in touch via email thanks to Evie’s signal... but I haven’t been able to check in on them in person since I saw them last.” I said.

I looked to my side to see Morgan nodding and smiling down at me.

“I need to get back to see what kind of backlash the sudden disappearance of mine caused. But as that was earlier today... I think ours can wait. Plus by the look on Paige’s face... I think she’d happily leave that one til last.” Liv giggled.

Paige nodded at Liv and mouthed ‘thank you’ to her. Liv smiled back whilst Alex hugged Paige.

“We need to get back soon-ish... our... family are returning soon, and they’ll be worried about us, we never told them where we were going, let alone that we were going at all!” Alex said, rocking Paige gently.

“Well... Noelle and I need to prepare for our return to our dimension, so why don’t we get Earth Prime first? It was the last one we went to, and as Alex said, their family are probably worried about where they are. So Earth Prime first, then... Morgan and Faith’s dimension...? Then let’s say mine and Noelle’s... and then the diaper dimension.” Rose suggested.

Liv rolled her eyes and her face had a look of disgust on it. Looking around, so did the other two littles. And as I looked in the mirror... so did I.

“I hate that term.” Liv laughed.

“Distaste for American terms aside, I think the Diaper dimension is best left for last. Then, if we need more information... we can start searching random universes. I know of a few from our travels, but we don’t know much about them other than some basics, so we’ll leave them until last.” Rose said, picking up a nearby book and holding it to her chest.

“Sounds like a plan. What do we need to pack...” asked Morgan.

“Well... normally I’d say you don’t need to pack anything, our magic could give you anything you need. But...” Rose looked... nervous. Which is very unlike her.

“What is it?” Charlie asked.

“I...”

“Be honest.” Charlie gave that same look Morgan gives me when I’m fibbing. It was weird seeing her do it to someone who looks just like her...

“Ever since that first jewel...” Rose still seemed hesitant to share with the rest of the group.

So in response, Noelle stepped forward and raised her voice.

“What she is trying to say, is our powers have... dwindled... since the first vision. We don’t know why, and we don’t know how to fix it. Our portals are fine... but our base magic... has disappeared. We... we didn’t want to worry you.” Noelle sighed.

“Wait... what? Our two big powerhouses are... powerless?” I said out loud, very much meaning to keep it in.

“...Yes. We don’t know why, but for some reason... we can’t cast anything.” Rose admitted, looking shameful.

“What about the necklace you created for me?” asked Charlie.

“We created that before the first vision. It’s still imbued with magic, but we wouldn’t be able to replicate it unless we find out and stop what is causing our powers to fail. We managed to cast a few smaller spells since the first vision, but nothing big and even then, the smaller spells have stopped altogether.”

“So basically... pack everything? As we can’t rely on you two to conjure stuff for us.” Liv said.

“Sorry. Seems that way, at least until our magic returns or we find out what’s causing it to weaken. Our portals are the only form of magic that seems unaffected and reliable. So pack everything you think you may need. Remember though, we’ll be in our own universes for a while, so we’ll know where to get clothes or food. Bring things we won’t have access to.” Rose suggested.

“Right, so how about we all go get changed, get everything packed, then meet back in the living area in... half an hour?” Morgan suggested, taking my hand.

Everyone nodded in agreement and each pair walked off together in different directions, heading back to their respective rooms.

“We haven’t actually checked our room yet, babygirl... I wonder what Rose designed for us!” Morgan said, guiding me down the hallway from behind, her hands resting gently on my shoulders, making me feel safe... secure...

“I know! We spent all that time exploring the spaces that aren’t specifically for us and never got around to seeing the one place that was! I bet it’s got robots and tech and everything!” I started getting excited, so I was hopping around in front of Morgan as we walked down the hallway to our room. During the conversation before, the embarrassment of wearing this babyish outfit in front of everyone subsided, so it no longer bothered me, especially now it was just Morgan and I.

Upon opening the door to our room... we soon found out what was waiting for us.

...Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

Just a regular old bedroom that looked like any other hotel room.

“Didn’t one of them say the rooms are designed specifically for us?” Morgan asked.

“Yeah, I’m sure that’s what they said. But this... this room is just... oh wait, there’s a note.” I picked up the note and read it aloud.

Dear Nerds.

Yeah, that’s what you are. I know what you want, but being from a magic dimension... we don’t have a clue what you nerds need when it comes to tech. So... instead of designing it for you, we placed an enchantment on the room. Just think in your head what you want, and it’ll design itself accordingly.

~Noelle~

P.S. You know I love you both. Nerds. ❤️

“Well that answers that...” Morgan rolled her eyes.

“So we just think about what we want, and the room will change accordingly?”

“I think so. I don’t know how it works with two of us thinking about it...”

Suddenly my vision went blank, and by the sudden noise Morgan made, it appeared that the same happened to her. It only happened for a second, before the room came into view again... only... much, much different.

“Is that...”

“A workbench...”

“And loads of spare parts...”

“And... WAIT WHY IS THERE A HIGHCHAIR AT THE COMPUTER?” I yelled, pointing at the baby pink highchair sat right where my normal chair would be.

“I... sorry, I couldn’t resist...” Morgan grinned at me.

“AND THERES A TINY WORKBENCH IN THE PLAYPEN.... MORGAN!”

As she popped a dummy into my mouth, I was unfairly silenced by my girlfriend, so I resorted to pouting instead.

“You know that doesn’t work on me, babygirl...” She grinned.

“HMPH!”

“Pout all you want... now, as much fun as it would be to try out all this equipment... we need to get packed for the trip.”

“HMPH!”

“Do you need some tummy time in your playpen whilst I get everything packed?” She teased, using that humiliating voice she saves for moments like this.

I shook my head, pleading to Morgan not to do that. Not now at least. As much as I loved feeling little... I wouldn’t be much help to everyone if I had a permanent pout the whole adventure.

“Thought so. Now you help Mummy, okay?”

Giving in and nodding, I agreed to her terms and followed her over to the workshop bench.

“So... we’ll need a tablet. Let’s ask Noelle to portal us back first to grab yours. Some cables to connect it up to anything... no doubt a changing bag for little miss grumpypants over here...”

I pouted once again.

“We could bring Evie?” I asked, sounding babyish due to the dummy still in my mouth.

“We could... but I think we’re best off leaving her in our dimension until we need her.”

“Aww. Okay. Fine.”

“Now... let’s get you changed into something much more appropriate for travelling. The nappy stays on though, sorry sweetpea. Mummy’s rules.”

“BUH...!”

“But nothing. I very much expect the other three littles to be padded for this little adventure we’re going on, so you will be too. Plus even after your recovery, you have a bit of a weak bladder. So we can’t risk you having any accidents. Especially when we have to return to the diaper dimension. You know what happens to littles there if they have an accident in their panties...”

“Yes, okay, fine! I get it. Can we just get packed and go now? Pleeeease?”

“Someone is getting a little fussy. Shame we don’t have time for a nap...” Morgan grinned.

• Like 10

Theory of dimensions (I now name them after the Littles)

Paige: They have to somehow work with Tony who is giving them trouble.

Faith: Some ex-employees of Faith's ex-girlfriend are trying to get on the island or are already on the island trying to resell the Littles that have gone back and our heroes can heal the Littles.

Noelle: There will be a fight against the council.

Liv: All 4 Little Variant are kidnapped by a crazy amazon who wants to have quadruplets.

I'm guessing I'll get Noelle perfect, Faith and Paige 50% and Liv completely wrong.

20 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Sorry. Seems that way, at least until our magic returns or we find out what’s causing it to weaken. Our portals are the only form of magic that seems unaffected and reliable. So pack everything you think you may need. Remember though, we’ll be in our own universes for a while, so we’ll know where to get clothes or food. Bring things we won’t have access to.” Rose suggested.

“Right, so how about we all go get changed, get everything packed, then meet back in the living area in... half an hour?” Morgan suggested, taking my hand.

Everyone nodded in agreement and each pair walked off together in different directions, heading back to their respective rooms.

So uhhh your two heavies are down and you're going into hostile territory?

Yeah I would be loading up like....

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jwvy9nb716cur5yhgu

nGqUV4.gif

bazooka-rpg.gif

On 3/30/2022 at 6:34 PM, Moon3ye said:

Theory of dimensions (I now name them after the Littles)

Paige: They have to somehow work with Tony who is giving them trouble.

Faith: Some ex-employees of Faith's ex-girlfriend are trying to get on the island or are already on the island trying to resell the Littles that have gone back and our heroes can heal the Littles.

Noelle: There will be a fight against the council.

Liv: All 4 Little Variant are kidnapped by a crazy amazon who wants to have quadruplets.

I'm guessing I'll get Noelle perfect, Faith and Paige 50% and Liv completely wrong.

You mean... their past and their actions coming back to haunt them all? Noooo..... ? (Not telling you how accurate or how inaccurate you are...)

I'll come back to your predictions when we're further on. ?

On 3/30/2022 at 7:33 PM, TerranV said:

Noelle is under the impression that Faith and Morgan are nerds. What a silly notion. Lol.

Fun chapter.

Thanks for you comment ?

On 3/31/2022 at 2:58 PM, YourFNF said:

So uhhh your two heavies are down and you're going into hostile territory?

Yeah I would be loading up like....

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jwvy9nb716cur5yhgu

nGqUV4.gif

bazooka-rpg.gif

I mean... I wouldn't say Alex and Morgan aren't exactly helpless...

58 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

ean... I wouldn't say Alex and Morgan aren't exactly helpless...

Ahh well even with two magic heavy hitters I still would think of it as a good idea ??

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

You mean... their past and their actions coming back to haunt them all? Noooo..... ? (Not telling you how accurate or how inaccurate you are...)

I'll come back to your predictions when we're further on. ?

Oh Fascinating you don't give any information that I'm wrong that's interesting then I'm probably more accurate than I expected.

Alexandria.png.2072bdbfd7ad4b593683be45f891d9aa.png

Chapter 10: Onwards

We stood outside of the room specifically created for us.

But neither of us were ready to enter.

Especially as all our stuff was back in our dimension, so we had nothing to pack.

I was waiting for Paige to enter first, as I had no real urge to go in, but all this magic stuff sounded like it would at least get Paige excited. Rose had told us she had placed an enchantment on the rooms, allowing us to magically create our own personalised rooms based on what we thought about. I... had everything I needed at home, with Paige, but I really thought Paige would be a bit more excited than this...

Instead... she wasn’t herself. She just stood there, staring at the door handle, not moving, not making a sound. Just breathing and staring.

“You okay, babygirl?” I asked Paige, who, when she turned to look at me... looked... nervous.

“Umm... uh huh.” She was as quiet as a mouse, not her usual self around me.

“This... I know this is a lot to take in. It’s been a wild few hours, opening up our eyes to a much larger world than we originally thought. Multiverse, variations of us, Witches, magic, Goddesses, this bond, everything.”

“Uh huh...” she shrugged.

“It’s okay to be overwhelmed, sweetie. The other ones here have had time to adjust to this whole multiverse thing, we’ve barely had time to ourselves to talk about this and think about it.”

“I... umm... do we have to go with them?” she asked, nervously.

“We don’t have to do anything, sweetpea. Do you just want to go home?”

“Umm... I don’t know. I just want to snuggle up with you. I want to forget about all this, go home and pretend like none of this ever happened. This sounds... dangerous. They want us to travel with them to rescue two people who are also supposed to be us that we don’t know. We don’t know this lot, we don’t know these Goddesses... we don’t know anything! But at the same time... we kind of do know them? It’s too much!”

“And like I said, we don’t have to do anything. We could get Rose to portal us home and forget about it all. If they manage to find the jewels though, we’ll most likely have to endure the visions. The question is... do you want to try to save Freya and Ophelia, or do you want to let the other couples do it all without us and just go home?”

“I... well when you say it like that... of course we can’t leave them imprisoned. And you probably know the most out of everyone about the Zadri and all that stuff. And... I bet even my old skills will come in handy, given that Rose and Noelle can’t do their magic stuff. And you’re a badass, so we definitely need you.”

“You’ve not stolen anything in a long time. You sure your skills aren’t too rusty?”

“I got this from your purse without you knowing, so I’ll ask you... do you think I’m rusty?” She said, holding her dummy in her fingers, spinning it around.

“I guess not, you little minx. Now, give it back, or do you want it in your mouth?”

Paige pouted at me and handed me the dummy back. Putting it back in my purse, I looked back up at her.

“They need us, don’t they?” She asked.

“I think so. If they had their magic working properly... I’d say maybe we’d be okay to drop out. But... I bet neither of them are used to having no magic. But still, it’s up to you, babygirl.” I said, bringing her in for a hug and squeezing her.

“No, we need to do it. It’s the right thing. I’d hate myself if anything happened to them, and I can’t stand the idea of Ophelia and Freya being apart any longer.” She sighed, burying her face into my chest.

I knew I married the right girl. That heart of hers gets her in all sorts of trouble, and I wouldn’t change it for the world.

“Me neither. Well at least we won’t need to pack, as we’ll be heading to our Earth first. We can grab some stuff at home. Don’t forget, we’ll have to break it to Naomi and the others that we’re going away for a little bit.”

“They’ll look after the place, they always do.”

“Now, are you sure you want to do this? We don’t know how long this will take. It could take days, weeks... even longer.” I let go of her and she stepped back slightly.

“Hey... if we were separated like Freya and Ophelia... I’d hope there was someone coming to rescue us and bring us back together. I couldn’t stand being away from you for long, Mummy.”

“Me neither, babygirl. Me neither.” I said, pulling Paige in for a another hug.

I quickly used a free arm to lift her skirt and check her nappy.

“You’re soaked... maybe we should change you here first...” I suggested.

“No! At home, please...” I couldn’t see her face, but I knew it was bright red as she tried to beg.

“Okay sweetpea. But it needs changing.”

“I know. I just... I’m nervous about being changed here...”

“Why?” I asked.

“I don’t know. It’s weird.”

“But Mimi and Emily change you all the time!”

“I know, but that’s different...”

“Oh sweetheart, it’s okay. We’ll change you at home. Anything else on your mind? You look a bit... frazzled.”

“I...”

“It’s about going to the diaper dimension, isn’t it?”

“...Yeah.”

“What’s up?”

“Well... before... I thought no way I could go there! But then with Charlie’s height there... and the two Witches and their magic... that made it easier to feel safer... at least safe enough to go with them. But now the Witches don’t have their magic? And Charlie is our height now? I’m terrified again!”

“I know baby, but we’ll figure something out, okay? That’s the last stop on our trip, at least the one to our own dimensions. Maybe by then Rose and Noelle will have gotten their magic back?”

“But what if they don’t?” She whined.

“Then we don’t have to go. We can always skip that one if it’s too much for you, sweetpea. Remember, we’re not being pressured to do this. We’re doing it because it’s the right thing to do. But even then, I won’t let you do anything you’re not ready to do.”

“...I guess...”

“Now... come here, baby. Mummy will take care of you. I promise.”

I pulled her closer and wrapped both of my arms around her, squeezing her tightly.

“I wonder what the family says when they see the other versions of us...” She whispered to me.

“I bet it’s going to leave them speechless. So don’t be too mean to them when they inevitably freak out.”

“Me? Tease those three? Noooo... never...” She gave me her best puppy-dog eyes look.

“Don’t be telling fibs... you love to tease your Nanny. And especially Naomi whenever she’s your babysitter.”

“But... it’s so much fun!” She grinned.

“Your inner-brat is a rare occurrence... but it is something we all dread.” I joked at her.

Paige however, took this seriously.

“I... you dread me being a brat?”

“Shhh, not in the slightest. I’m only joking, little love. We love your bratty side. It’s quite the challenge... well, for Emily and Naomi it is. You know you can’t behave like that with me...”

She pouted and stuck her tongue out at me.

Quickly taking this perfect opportunity, I grabbed her dummy from my back pocket and popped it in her mouth, causing her to look surprised... followed by even more pouting.

“No taking that out, sweetpea. Or else...”

She knew better than to be bratty with me. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy her being a little brat, but I also love putting her in her place. She knows she can’t win with me.

“All ready?” Rose asked us as we walked into the Living area.

We had decided to not bother looking in our room in the end. Maybe that would be something we would do in the future, but right now... we didn’t have a perfect room in mind, we had our own perfect home and we were too excited to get back to it.

“We’re ready. We didn’t have to pack, as we’ll just grab a few things from home when we stop by.” I answered.

Paige’s face was bright red with the dummy still firmly in place in her mouth. Rose just looked at her and giggled, causing Paige to blush more.

“Good thinking. Right, so that’s Noelle and I, you and Paige... just waiting on the other two couples.”

Shortly after saying that, Charlie and Olivia appeared, each wearing a backpack.

“We’re ready.” Charlie announced, grinning at Olivia.

Then almost immediately after, Morgan and Faith turned up.

Whilst Paige and I had nothing packed yet and were still wearing the same outfits we arrived in... the others looked very different now.

Charlie... well Charlie had much more of a ‘Mummy’ vibe going on. The suit was gone, replaced by a blouse and jeans.

Liv was no longer wearing the pink, babyish dress, instead wearing a similar blouse to her wife, but instead of the jeans, she wore some shortalls. Thickly padded underneath from what I could tell too. But then again, after years with Paige... I had a knack for noticing stuff like that.

Morgan hadn’t changed her clothes, she was still wearing the tanktop and torn jeans she wore earlier, but she had at least put her leather jacket over the top.

Faith was also no longer wearing the babyish outfit she was wearing earlier. And I must say... both of the littles looked so precious in them, part of me wanted them to still be wearing them. But now she was wearing a band tee and some cargo pants. I couldn’t tell if she was padded or not like Liv and Paige... but if Morgan really is me... albeit from another universe... then she won’t have let her go unpadded for this.

Rose and Noelle... well... they barely changed at all. Their more formal-looking robes... were now more casual-looking robes, with skirts and boots on instead of ankle-length robes. Both wearing white blouses underneath their robes, they looked like Rose had dressed Noelle up to look just like her... which was adorable. I made a mental note to try a ‘Mummy and baby’ outfit thing with Paige at some point. And I know for a fact that Noelle was padded, as Rose’s discreet nappy check as the other couples entered... wasn’t so discreet. Whilst I was looking around, inspecting our other selves, she had slipped her hand under Noelle’s skirt and checked. So Noelle is definitely padded.

“Everyone got everything? We don’t know when we’ll be back. And any last questions before I create a portal for us?” Rose asked the group.

Everyone nodded to her.

“Wait... I have a question.” I raised my hand slightly.

“What is it, Alexandria?” Rose asked.

“You said to find the jewels... you’d cast a locating spell. But with your powers dwindled...”

“Oh. Shit...” Rose’s face dropped. “Fuck, I’m sorry. I hadn’t thought of that. Umm... Right, well the good thing is that we have some friends on your Earth, magical ones. They can cast the spell for us.”

“Glad I asked.” I chuckled.

“Me too. Thanks for pointing it out. Right... so if everyone’s ready... shall we get going?”

We all gathered closer as Rose conjured a portal, close to where we first arrived here.

Shimmering with a blue light, it looked like it was stabilising before it stood still.

“You two go first. We’ll follow behind, so make sure to move out of the way once you’re on the other side.” Rose instructed to Paige and I.

“Let’s go then, babygirl.” I said, pushing Paige ahead of me as I followed close behind her.

We entered the portal first, and upon exiting it, we were greeted by the familiar living room we had left before.

Same sofas, same fireplace, same TV, same everything. It was as if we had never just jumped between dimensions to a secret magic sanctum created by parallel Earth versions of us...

But something was different... something...

‘Oh god, someone’s home!’ I thought to myself as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

And just as I was about to say something, two familiar faces walked in, chatting, completely oblivious to the glowing blue portal in the centre of the room. Naomi dropped her shopping on the sofa and carried on talking to Emily.

We kept quiet, watching as our friends put their bags down, Naomi’s head turning to us slightly.

That’s when she spotted it... dropping her keys, and her jaw, she just stared at us and the portal behind us, completely frozen... unblinking.

“Umm...”

Naomi stood there; her mouth wide open in shock, holding shopping bags in her arms as Emily was busy putting her bags down next to the sofa.

“Oh hey Mimi... well.... umm... this is awkward...” Paige said, as we both waved awkwardly.

• Like 10

"Hey Mimi and Emilie you won't believe this but we were in another dimension and there are several versions of us and they are about to come through the gate."

Yes, I'm already looking forward to this conversation, which will be great.

Shimmering with a blue light, it looked like it was stabilising before it stood still.

If that’s not an ominous portent, what about this

But something was different... something..

But on the other hand, Emily and Naomi would probably not be there if the portal had opened into a slightly wrong dimension, so maybe it’s just that Alex is not used to portals.

First thing I'd be doing is making sure everyone's got a nanite inoculation.

• LittleFallenPrincess changed the title to Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete