LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete

On 9/21/2022 at 8:48 PM, diaperboymi said:

OMG...have loved reading this story.   Fantastic job.  So sad it's all coming to and end.????

I can't believe it's nearly finished. Year and a half I worked on these 5 books.

But hey, it's not the complete end. I'll be returning with more of this series sometime next year maybe!

On 9/21/2022 at 10:07 PM, kerry said:

I sense a potential time jump coming up. There seems little point in visiting all of their dimensions again...in the present...but 10-20 years on? That could be interesting!

I've got ideas for sequels already roughly planned, so no big time jump, sorry.

Think of this next chapter as an extended epilogue. :3 Along with the epilogue, which will be posted directly after it.

On 9/22/2022 at 3:30 AM, Moon3ye said:

A really nice chapter.

The magic dimension and the DD would not be a good alternative for Faith and Morgan now.

DD for obvious reasons and the magic dimension because well they have no magic.

I am looking forward to the last chapters.

I hope you enjoy the last chapter (and epilogue)!

On 9/22/2022 at 5:38 AM, YourFNF said:

Glad to see our protages safe and sound. Ending felt just a little rushed but overall great job!.

Also if they need help with the council let me know, I never got my shot at douche bag and am itching to cut loose... *is currently sitting in an open field buck naked with steam coming off my body surround by crash site debris and small fires..*

Thanks!

• Like 1

LiDBanner.png.69861341340ddd9a2b13bf78a5d85d4d.png

Chapter 60: One Month Later...

Love in Dimensions – LittleFallenPrincess

=============================== Paige ===============================

I sat there watching cartoons in my favourite otter onesie, mittens and my booties covering my hands and feet as I played with the blocks in my playpen. Emily had put my hair up into pigtails to make me look even cuter, although I thought it looked a bit silly with my sidecut. Which reminded me... I needed to get that trimmed a bit, it was growing out too much at this point and I hadn’t had my usual appointment booked for me.

Ever since our little adventure with our variations and the Goddesses, Alex and I had stopped working on research and her collection, and focused entirely on our little kinky family. Alex had gotten extra maternal and less ‘domme’, but that isn’t to say that side of her had gone... we still had some very fun, very kinky evenings. But lately, I was kept little more than anything. Now that she had actually met the Goddesses, experienced magic, other dimensions etc... she felt satisfied, no longer needing to work on her collection of Zadri artefacts.

And hey, I’m not complaining... I got to be little more often. She even shut our book shop for the foreseeable future. We had plenty of money, she still had her security company, and we didn’t have to work... so she made the decision to just focus on us for the time being. Well us and our little family.

Emily got super clingy with me when we returned, she had missed us so much since we left them to go on our adventure. She has been such a sweet Nanny to me this past month... I liked it.

Naomi spent most of her time as my big sister. Not too big to be out of nappies or play with me... but big enough to look after me when Emily or Alex weren’t around.

Jack spent his time between the security company, and cleaning the place as our little frilly maid. So his life was no different really!

But today, Emily had taken Naomi out for a ‘girl’s day out’, and Jack was at the company, leaving just Alex and I alone together, which was nice. Whilst I loved spending time with everyone... it was these moments alone with my wife that I really cherished and loved.

Before leaving, Emily had set up the playpen in the living room, just in front of the sofa, leaving me with the TV on so I could watch cartoons whilst playing with toys.

It was fun... although I was starting to feel lonely as Alex had popped out for something for a moment, telling me she’d be back soon.

After twenty minutes, I started to worry, but as I heard footsteps down the hall, I felt the butterflies in my tummy activate and I wiggled happily as I knew those telltale heels clacking against the wooden floorboards.

“Hey babygirl... miss me?” Alexandria asked, throwing down her bag on the sofa, taking her coat off and draping it over a chair before walking over to the playpen and bending down.

“Uh huh! I always do!” I said from behind my dummy.

“I thought so! Now, are you ready for lunch?”

“Is that what you went out for?”

“It is!”

“Yay! What did you get me?” I grinned.

“Get you? Oh baby... I didn’t get you anything for lunch. Although I did get you a cookie if you’re a good girl for me...” Alex replied, grinning herself.

“Buh...”

“You know what your lunch is these days... now come on sweetpea, let’s get you fed...”

Alex grabbed both of my mittened hands and helped me shuffle out of the playpen door. I’m quite glad she was feeling more maternal lately, because if she wasn’t... she’d have helped me to my feet instead. And with the booties I was currently wearing... that wouldn’t be fun.

‘Damn the person who thought of little spikes on the inside of these booties...’ I thought to myself as I suckled my dummy and crawled out of the playpen on my knees.

I knew exactly what was coming... and I loved it, despite how much fight I put up every time it happened.

“Up you go...” She said, lifting me onto the sofa, sitting down next to me and turning me around.

She gently laid me back so I was perfectly positioned for what was to come, and I looked up at her... her beautiful smile...

“Ready babygirl?” She asked as she started unbuttoning her blouse, revealing her nursing bra.

Honestly... we didn’t need much from the Goddesses. We have money, we have our little family... we have everything we could ever want. But there was one thing that we had wanted for a long time, but for some reason, couldn’t have. Something about Alex meant she couldn’t do it. And now, thanks to the Goddesses, we could finally experience the thing that brought so much happiness to our other variations.

Unclasping her bra, she revealed her breast to me, pulling my head in closer to it.

And I drifted off into my deepest little headspace, nursing happily from my Mummy... I couldn’t be happier.

=============================== Faith ===============================

Faith: Hey everyone! Sorry it took so long to message, been super busy moving in and everything! Glad I could finally get this message out to you all to tell you we’ve been doing well this past month!

Oh boy! The past month...

I mean... the start of it was horrible. The memory of our dimension being destroyed still haunts me and gives me nightmares, but... I was finally starting to move past it and move on with my new life.

Thanks to the Goddesses, we had a new, fresh start. No more crappy exes. No more limited resources and no ‘no pets’ and all the other crappy things about our old dimension.

I still had my friends, thanks to everyone, so we all made a fresh start in a new dimension. It took us a while to find the perfect one, but I think we managed it.

Once we dropped Rose and Noelle off in their universe, we went back to Paige and Alex’s to meet up with Miles, who, I’ve got to say, was ecstatic to see the Goddesses again. And in return, he promised to help me build a new, improved Nannybot.

But this time... we had Zadri tech.

My code, Zadri hardware... Evie 2.0 would be perfect. And she is! Although out of respect for Evie, I’ve named her something different. Evie was special... and she died saving me. So we held a little funeral and buried a hard-drive in our new garden (oh my god, yes, we have a garden now! No more crappy dystopian apartments anymore! This place is gorgeous! I’ll tell you more later!). Morgan said I was a nerd for burying a copy of Evie’s code on a hard-drive in our garden, but... that that it was also really sweet, making me laugh and cry at the same time. Snot was everywhere!

But anyway, yeah, we built a new Nannybot, who is stronger, faster, and even more human than anything we could have originally designed. Miles even upgraded mine and Morgan’s augments! Morgan got a fancy new arm and a leg and everything! And my eyes can see in the dark now! It was soooo cool working with Zadri tech, even if a lot of it went over even my head. But yes, sorry, getting distracted! We made a new Nannybot and she’s called Sophia, named after Freya. Turns out Freya had a full name and wasn’t just called Freya. So when she mentioned her middle name I figured who better to be her namesake!

Anyway, Sophia is currently looking after me whilst Morgan is out at work.

The Goddesses gave us the opportunity to make us wealthy, like Alex and Charlie are... but we didn’t want that. Morgan liked working, and I liked building things and repairing things for people. So Morgan works as a bouncer at a nightclub in town, and I’m back to repairing things for people and creating little inventions as people need them.

When I’m not in ridiculously thick nappies suckling a bottle as I snuggle up in Sophia’s arms anyway.

But yes! This dimension we found! It’s very similar to Paige and Alex’s dimension. It’s pretty normal with similar architecture and a similar society, but the tech is somewhere on the same level as Liv’s dimension! It’s perfect! Especially as we have a Nannybot (Although she easily passes as human, Miles was so good at building her with me!).

We visited a bunch of other universes first, but they weren’t right. We fell in love with this one as soon as we saw it, and Freya assured that it didn’t have any variations, so we were the only ones here who looked like us. She created new identities for us and got us a place to live, which as I said, has a garden! We even got a pet! Her name is Tinkles! (I didn’t choose it. Morgan did to make me blush, saying it was named after me...)

We never had all these things on our cramped floating ocean city... but that doesn’t mean I don’t miss it every day.

Anyway, I need to go get changed, Sophia told me to finish up this message. Anyway, I hope you’re all doing well, we need to organise that play date sometime!

Love you all

Faith xx (And Morgan!)

=============================== Rose ===============================

We read the message from Faith, and it made me so happy to see her so excited again, after losing her whole world.

The devices that Freya left us with to contact them also gave us a way to contact each other, no matter what dimension we were in. It was so much easier now to talk to each other and to coordinate things now that we didn’t have to relay messages for everyone... up until now it was like Noelle and I were their personal inter-dimensional postal service...

But hey, like I said, I was happy to see a message from her finally, and see that she was doing well.

I wish I could say the same for Noelle and I... but at the same time I can’t complain. Given everything going on with the Council, a boring hidden life is the best thing we could ask for right now.

Basinwall was protected and hidden from any outsiders, thanks to the Goddesses’ shield. We were safe from the Council... and we had slowly started to rebuild our lives here.

We were sick of running from the problems here, so we finally decided to stick around and fix it all. I mean... it’s our fault everything was like this, so we needed to fix it. But we didn’t want to rush and make a mess of everything, especially as the Council hadn’t reacted to Adeline’s death very well and was out for blood. So for now... we rebuilt our lives here in Basinwall and started performing reconnaissance for our fight back against the remaining two Council members.

With the village being covered by the invisibility shield, we moved our friends back home. They moved into some of the empty houses within the village, and over time, we had started recruiting more to the ‘resistance’ that we had started here. This was basically the operational headquarters of the resistance, with us setting up everything in the vacant village hall. There was Noelle and I, our five friends and their families, and we had recruited about six other Witches so far. We’d fight back eventually, but for now, it was about building up numbers and building up the resistance from the shadows. The Council were too dangerous right now, if we attempted anything we’d risk mass casualties.

So whilst we are hiding and not really living a life outside of the village... we have our friends, including our new friends that we recruited. And hey, I still get a lot of Mummy time with Noelle, so I’m happy. We still have the occasional play date with our friends, although we have to be discreet now that we have vanilla people around us.

I was excited about the potential play date with our sisters/variations though, I haven’t seen them in a while and I have to say... I missed them.

Maybe when we get a bit of time, before we get stuck fighting a war with the Council... we could get that play date going. I’ve still got loads of questions for the Goddesses that I hadn’t thought of when I had access to them, and they’ve been super slow with their replies ever since they dropped us off. They must be busy spending time with each other and catching up on the thirty to forty years they missed out on together.

For now, I was happy snuggled up with my babygirl, her sucking her dummy whilst she’s sleeping in my arms.

It was going to be a tough fight against the Council. The two remaining members were the most powerful. Especially Victoria... Noelle and I both have history with her... and she wasn’t going to go down as easily as the others have.

But that’s a worry for the future. For now... I’m going to enjoy every moment with my little baby.

“I love you, Baby Ellie...” I said to her as she slept soundly in my arms. I stroked her head gently and smiled.

“You haven’t called me that in a while... I wuv you too Mummy...” She said, opening her eyes slowly and smiling behind her dummy.

“Yeah well I’m in a much better place now. I’m sorry for needing so much time, babygirl. But anyway, you should be asleep... you know it’s your naptime...”

She grumbled a bit before resting her eyes again, nuzzling into me and falling back to sleep.

=============================== Olivia ===============================

It was nice to hear from Faith, and I’m glad she’s doing well. But here... it’s been hectic.

Upon our return to our own dimension, the media were asking loads of questions about my sudden disappearance and the fact that the last time I appeared in public it looked like I had been hypnotised and regressed. At least to them it did...

So my political party, along with LIBRA, spun it in a way that would make me even more popular. They made it out like someone had tried to kidnap and regress me, but I had freed myself. They made the non-existent kidnapper out as some horrible, cruel monster.

I didn’t want to lie to the public though. So every time I was asked about it, I just said I ‘went through a lot, and that I’m just glad to be back to running for MP’. It won over quite a lot of voters apparently; the polls were slowly but surely turning in our favour.

And that’s why it’s been hectic. Because of this upsurge in popularity... the current Prime Minister called for an early election, before the polls turn completely in our favour... before we can win over more voters. This way, if we lose... they’ll say I wasn’t mature enough to run for MP and they’ll get me deemed immature. Which of course, would then end my marriage to Charlie. So I’ve been extra stressed.

So we were working overtime on trying to rush a long, well-planned-out campaign into less than six months. We thought we’d have loads of time, that’s why we started early, as we knew it would be a huge job swaying over the Amazon voters to vote for a little who wants to change the whole system.

But hey, Charlie says I can do it, and I believe her. With her book, our marriage, and my message... we were sure to win over enough.

At least I hoped we could. But hey, I focused on the here and now. So I was super excited for a play date with our sisters, including the Goddesses.

I hadn’t had much baby time with Charlie, what with me trying to win my area’s seat in the upcoming election, but what little baby time I did have... I enjoyed.

Charlie still fed me daily, thanks to the medication that Eve had created, so I at least got that special time with her. And we invited Zoey and Sarah round as often as possible to play in my nursery. I knew Charlie was trying to distract me from the stress of the campaign, and I appreciated it. The little escapes from my adult life were just what I needed to get through each day.

Anyway, with our popularity rising, with our ability to win over hearts and minds amongst the Amazon voters... the future was stressful but looking bright.

I swear I’m going to change things for the better for littles in this country. No matter what it takes.

Freya.png.880f5397b81d37bb109829c090b0ca34.png

Epilogue

Love in Dimensions – LittleFallenPrincess

Freedom.

We were finally free.

When I first had that vision all those years ago... I didn’t know what to do. So many of the potential futures I saw ended horribly for us, I was sure that there was no hope left for us.

Even the future where I suppressed our love for each other... ended badly.

Then I had that one vision that showed us being rescued... showed me that there was light at the end of the tunnel.

So with help from Miles, I set my plan into action.

I didn’t know about all the trials and trouble my self-made variations would be put through. If I had known... I don’t know if I could have gone through with it all.

All I knew was that they would find enough jewels to come save us.

I didn’t want to lose Faith’s home dimension... I didn’t want them to be put through so much horror as they were nearly regressed or killed...

Everything they told me about their journey to save us frightened me. Ophelia and I were powerful, we were immortal, we were immune to all the tricks that certain-dimensions-that-will-not-be-named tried on us... but these ladies... they were mortal. I was thankful that they at least had Faith’s nanites... honestly I was surprised at how clever that girl was. Even with her dimension being technologically miles ahead of others... it was still impressive to come up with nanites to protect them all against the dangers of that other dimension.

Then there was Paige’s fear of that dimension... yet she still went. And Noelle and Rose going back to theirs after their home was destroyed... I mean... two of them even died! If it wasn’t for our immortality... they wouldn’t be here.

But then I saw the bond they felt for their partners... a couple of them even married each other! It reminded me that whilst they were put through hell... and considering some of their dimensions... will continue going through hell... that despite all that, they still found love, and that that was worth all the difficulties in life. I mean look at Ophelia... I would spend a thousand years imprisoned just to see her smile one more time.

Whilst the world, all worlds really, can be scary... it’s the love and the good moments that make the difference. And they all had each other, they all had good lives.

I wish I could’ve given them more than those silly little gifts and promises though. I wish I could have magically changed the entire diaper dimension so that Liv and Charlie could be together without fear and no little would ever suffer again... I wish I could get rid of the Council that have taken so much Rose and Noelle’s lives... I wish I could bring back Faith’s dimension, fix it, and get rid of all the cruelty within her old world. And I wish I could protect people like Paige from others like her old boss. But hey, Faith’s face when Miles helped her make her new Nannybot... priceless.

I wish I could make a difference. But... we tried that. We tried interfering. But every time it fails. Every time we make it worse. That’s why we swore not to meddle in other dimension’s affairs.

And we wouldn’t...

...mostly.

Because I mean sure, if anything serious happened to any of the variations I created... I don’t know if I’d be able to restrain myself. But more importantly... I quickly found that whilst we couldn’t make large, wide sweeping changes to universes without consequences... I found we could make smaller ones.

So maybe after this little vacation of ours, now that our variations are off back in their own universes, we can go make a difference to some of these worlds.

I also wasn’t expecting the High Priest to turn on our people like that... or for our people to turn on him and side with us...

The hatred... the vitriolic abuse that was yelled at us during the trial made me believe they would never want us again... but love won out. Shame the High Priest was so stuck in his ways that he had to destroy our entire civilisation just to keep his rule.

It was nice to hear that the other variations I created were doing alright, even if they weren’t part of the group that eventually saved us. Like a mother, I just wanted them all to live long, happy lives. I felt bad when they told me that some of them hadn’t met their other half, but hey, maybe that’s one of the ‘smaller changes’ I was planning to make. It wasn’t like they had to end up with their dimension’s version of Ophelia or I, I certainly didn’t have to fall in love with Ophelia in the first place. I just felt such a strong connection with her... and I’m glad I went with it. I found the love of my life. Maybe some of the variations will be happier with other people... but I think most of them need their Ophelia.

But for now, I was going to enjoy my much-needed vacation with the love of my life.

“You okay, babygirl?” I asked.

“Yeah...” Ophelia trailed off.

I looked around at the beachside resort we had arrived at. Sun... sea... sand... cocktails... perfection.

But I could tell Ophelia was getting a little bored, her little side was craving attention, and so far we hadn’t had time to find our places with that dynamic again. This was the first stop on our planned vacation. The next would be more in line with her little side, so hopefully we can reconnect and find our sides again there. This was just to get us talking again, after so many years apart.

Because whilst we slept through most of it, it still felt like thirty years in complete darkness, away from my babygirl. It was torture. It was going to take time for us to get back in sync once again. So I figured a nice relaxing ‘normal’ vacation would be a good start. Just a couple of days here, then off to somewhere more suited for her little side.

She didn’t know this, however, so she was getting that bratty face she gets when she’s bored and wanting attention.

“Come on sweetpea... what’s up?” I asked.

“I... can’t help but feel bad about Aenonnos. And the rest of the Zadri.” She replied.

‘Well that’s not what I expected...’

“How so baby?”

“Our planet is dead now. Just left there, to waste away. Not a single soul left... our civilization gone...”

“I know, but hey, we saved many others. Well... our variations saved them really, but you know what I mean.”

“I still can’t believe you created them, to save us.”

“Not just to save us. But... to save a lot more people. They’ve done so much already, and I believe they’ll accomplish much more in their future.”

“Another vision?” She asked, sipping her mocktail.

“No. Just a hunch.” I smiled.

“So no more visions? You’d tell me if you had them?”

“I promise babygirl. No more secrets. We’re safe now. And hey, they’ve made quite the lives for themselves in their dimensions.”

“They have! We’ll have to visit them all properly sometime, once they’re all settled in.”

“I agree, but I think for now... we need to get that cute little butt into a nappy... I’m surprised you haven’t had an accident already...” I teased her.

Ophelia blushed, trying to cover her red face with her beautiful, long blonde hair.

“Come on... good thing we had to go to the Diaper Dimension to drop Liv and Charlie off...” I told her, patting her leg.

“No... You didn’t...!”

“Oh but I did, babygirl. I did. You better get used to crawling for the remainder of the vacation...” I grinned.

“But I thought this was just a normal, boring vacation!”

“Nothing’s ever boring with you, babygirl. Now let’s go... that cute little butt needs some padding!”

The End

==========================================================

?And so it ends...

I hope you all enjoyed the finale to my LittleFallenVerse saga!

But don't be sad it's ended! This isn't the last you'll see of my characters. I've got plans already for some of my characters and potential sequels. but for now... I'm moving away from their stories, so I can write others and try other characters and genres out. (Don't worry, you'll still get the soppy ABDL lesbian romance stories from me. That won't ever end.)

This past year and a half has seen me do more writing than I have ever done in my entire life. And honestly... I'm still so proud of myself for managing to write so much in that time. Especially as I had never really done any writing previously. Over half a million words (I can't remember exactly how many, it may be over 600k. LiL was 200k, this was about 153k. The other 3 books were around the 100k mark I think.). 5 books, over half a million words... if anything, I'm proud of that alone.

But I am also so glad so many of you enjoyed this trip of mine through my own little multiverse series. Thank you all for all the lovely comments and messages and all the love you have shown me and my silly little stories over the past year and a half. It seriously means a lot to me, and I hope you continue to enjoy my work, first with Regression Echo, then with my new series starting next month. And an extra special thank you to my patrons! (Although they probably read this chapter two weeks ago and don't keep up with it here :P)

And speaking of Regression Echo, now that this has finished, you'll be getting a new chapter of RE every Wednesday and Sunday instead of this, starting from next week. So expect the next chapter of RE this upcoming Wednesday!

Then expect the first chapter of my upcoming supernatural series around Halloween! Aiming for Friday 28th October, then one chapter every Friday from there. Of course my patreons will get the chapters two weeks ahead like usual, so they'll get it sometime mid-October.

Hope that's everything covered. And I hope it all makes sense!

Again, thank you for reading my stories ❤️

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? It's posted here! Link below!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, Regression Echo early access is available on my Patreon! Which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of all my stories, including my new one starting next month.

New chapters of Regression Echo every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • LittleFallenPrincess changed the title to Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete

Wonderful ending to a Fantastic story ????  I've had the pleasure of reading all of the books in the series and the work you've done it truly Outstand???  Definitely an all time favorite.   I can't wait to read more of your stories.   Thank you?????????

What an excellent ending.

The story of Faith and Morgen and also of Paige and Alex are now complete.

While the story of Olivia and Charlie and Rose and Noelle leaves room for sequels.

Also the new dimension of Faith and Morgan sounds nice... although I have to say I would have at least let myself get rich enough to go to work just for the fun of it and not for survival.

The conclusion with Freya and Ophelia liked more also very doll.

I'm sad that the story is now over but I'm looking forward to your other works.

21 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Wonderful ending to a Fantastic story ????  I've had the pleasure of reading all of the books in the series and the work you've done it truly Outstand???  Definitely an all time favorite.   I can't wait to read more of your stories.   Thank you?????????

I couldn't say it any better myself. :thumbsup:

This has been such a joyful ride (despite all of the mean cliffhangers), and I have to thank you for creating it. I agree with Moon3ye that it would appear that future visits with these characters would have to focus on Rose/Noelle and Charlie/Liv. (Actually, I think you pretty much included a potential plot line for that last one, with Liv losing a rigged election and then being declared Immature, etc. As much as I'd hate for that to happen, I have to admit it could be a great story.) Meanwhile, I'll just keep enjoying Regression Echo. ?

On 9/25/2022 at 9:05 PM, diaperboymi said:

Awww thank you so much! ?

On 9/26/2022 at 3:43 AM, Nibbley15 said:

Great job, loved the series.  Can't wait to see where you take Regression Echo.  Would love to see a spin off from the furry world, I'm not a furry, but it had me curious.  Thanks for the adventure.

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I never expected to write a spinoff in the furry world, I was mostly just writing it as a fun dimension they could visit, but honestly... I'm considering it. This won't be for a while yet. I've got 4 books planned for my new series so far, and then I've got other ideas too, and then there are the sequels to this series too... so we'll just have to wait and see ?

On 9/26/2022 at 3:44 AM, Moon3ye said:

What an excellent ending.

The story of Faith and Morgen and also of Paige and Alex are now complete.

While the story of Olivia and Charlie and Rose and Noelle leaves room for sequels.

Also the new dimension of Faith and Morgan sounds nice... although I have to say I would have at least let myself get rich enough to go to work just for the fun of it and not for survival.

The conclusion with Freya and Ophelia liked more also very doll.

I'm sad that the story is now over but I'm looking forward to your other works.

Thank you so much! Seriously, thank you for all the comments and interaction since I first started writing. This goes for everyone too, your interaction and your interest in my stories has helped me keep writing. I'm usually terrible at starting big projects and never finishing them.

Maybe we'll see more from Faith and Morgan, Paige and Alex in the future. But I don't think I'll be writing another book for those characters. Maybe they'll appear in others, but I think their basic stories are complete now.

Olivia and Charlie have the upcoming election to deal with, and I've got some really fun ideas for that, have had them since I was about half way through writing Little in Love :P

Rose and Noelle still have two council members to deal with, so they will definitely be getting another book. I know I want to do this, but as of this moment I have nothing written down or planned for it. So it's gonna be fun coming up with that.

And then there's Freya and Ophelia. They'll probably get their own story too. They've got a whole multiverse out there... complete with variations that Freya created. I'm sure they'd like to check in on some, plus revisit some old locations they haven't seen in a while. So let's just say... this isn't the last you've seen of them.

16 hours ago, diaperkid1989 said:

I couldn't say it any better myself. :thumbsup:

Awwww thank you! ?

15 hours ago, kerry said:

This has been such a joyful ride (despite all of the mean cliffhangers), and I have to thank you for creating it. I agree with Moon3ye that it would appear that future visits with these characters would have to focus on Rose/Noelle and Charlie/Liv. (Actually, I think you pretty much included a potential plot line for that last one, with Liv losing a rigged election and then being declared Immature, etc. As much as I'd hate for that to happen, I have to admit it could be a great story.) Meanwhile, I'll just keep enjoying Regression Echo. ?

I have been very mean with my cliffhangers, and I apologise. ? BUT!!!!!! I set out wanting to write a Diaper Dimension story that had a happy ending and wasn't too dark. And then I had to build on that. And build. And I decided I wanted a series where there were happy endings that people could enjoy. For all those people with anxiety like mine, a story that despite the mean cliffhangers and little scares here and there... would end well. And I'm happy to have accomplished that.

But thank you for your lovely comment. I'm so happy so many people enjoyed my story. And I hope you all continue to enjoy my work as I branch off and try new things (well... still cutesy lesbian abdl romance stories but still... different settings and themes..)

And regarding Charlie and Liv... I've got some really fun ideas for the sequel. Ones I don't think will disappoint. And it isn't anything to do with losing the election (though I guess that could happen, though that would be reeeeeeeeeeally mean of me if I did write that... ?).

• Like 1

It's been quite the trip since Little in Love started. I think I speak for most when I say that book had us hooked and wanting more before it was even done. When I knew I would be seeing those two again I couldn't wait, but we had the next three books to go through first. Each one had their own appeal to them. The worlds were completely different as well as the plots. There was not a similar theme to any of them, with the exception of the diapers of course. Love in Dimensions finally came! We were able to put all the pieces together and in the end, all ended mostly well. I was really hoping that the older lady from book two would have somehow mysteriously survived. I was also hoping that we would see the group that was rescued from Glitch in Nanny but not in the way we did, only them being mentioned as the world was getting destroyed.

Great job on the whole series.

Congratulations on finally finishing it! The whole series has been wonderful and I'm it looks like we will be getting to see these characters even more. 

I have to wonder how much of this you had planned out from the beginning. Or were you just making it up as you go along and the pieces just happen to fit together that well? One of the dangers this kind of thing I find is getting bogged down in all the details of the shared universe (or multiverse in this case) and forgetting to actually tell a compelling story. You delivered!

One of my favorite parts was how you had it be Moira who rescued Paige. I didn't expect it but it made perfect sense and was an excellent way to showcase how Moira has changed since the end of Little in Love.

That said, I do think having the main heroines be variants of each other ended up being something of a double-edged sword. They just seemed maybe a bit too similar to me. I know that was the idea and they're supposed to have some differences but when you put them all in the same story they kind of blurred together until it came time for one of them to pull out their special talent. I feel like they shone more as individuals in their own stories. Although, now that I think about it Rose seemed to escape this a bit. I helps that the prevalence of magic in the story allowed her to assume the leadership position and stand out more.

Another minor think I felt like there were a few too many moments with the characters explaining things over and over again. Every time they visited another dimension it seemed like they had the same discussion with the characters there about how they were variants of each other and how weird it was. It makes sense that these conversations happen between the characters but it could have been left off page. 

Anyway, I still enjoyed the whole ride and can't wait to see what you have going next. I'm excited to know that you will be returning to Liv and Charlie. While Liv losing the election doesn't seem like something you would do, having some other unexpected fallout from it occur sure does.

I'm also really enjoying Regression Echo so far. That ones turning out to be a bit of a mind-fuck. 

23 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

It's been quite the trip since Little in Love started. I think I speak for most when I say that book had us hooked and wanting more before it was even done. When I knew I would be seeing those two again I couldn't wait, but we had the next three books to go through first. Each one had their own appeal to them. The worlds were completely different as well as the plots. There was not a similar theme to any of them, with the exception of the diapers of course. Love in Dimensions finally came! We were able to put all the pieces together and in the end, all ended mostly well. I was really hoping that the older lady from book two would have somehow mysteriously survived. I was also hoping that we would see the group that was rescued from Glitch in Nanny but not in the way we did, only them being mentioned as the world was getting destroyed.

Great job on the whole series.

Awww thank you so much for such lovely words! I'm so happy so many people enjoyed this series!

15 hours ago, TerranV said:

Congratulations on finally finishing it! The whole series has been wonderful and I'm it looks like we will be getting to see these characters even more. 

I have to wonder how much of this you had planned out from the beginning. Or were you just making it up as you go along and the pieces just happen to fit together that well? One of the dangers this kind of thing I find is getting bogged down in all the details of the shared universe (or multiverse in this case) and forgetting to actually tell a compelling story. You delivered!

One of my favorite parts was how you had it be Moira who rescued Paige. I didn't expect it but it made perfect sense and was an excellent way to showcase how Moira has changed since the end of Little in Love.

That said, I do think having the main heroines be variants of each other ended up being something of a double-edged sword. They just seemed maybe a bit too similar to me. I know that was the idea and they're supposed to have some differences but when you put them all in the same story they kind of blurred together until it came time for one of them to pull out their special talent. I feel like they shone more as individuals in their own stories. Although, now that I think about it Rose seemed to escape this a bit. I helps that the prevalence of magic in the story allowed her to assume the leadership position and stand out more.

Another minor think I felt like there were a few too many moments with the characters explaining things over and over again. Every time they visited another dimension it seemed like they had the same discussion with the characters there about how they were variants of each other and how weird it was. It makes sense that these conversations happen between the characters but it could have been left off page. 

Anyway, I still enjoyed the whole ride and can't wait to see what you have going next. I'm excited to know that you will be returning to Liv and Charlie. While Liv losing the election doesn't seem like something you would do, having some other unexpected fallout from it occur sure does.

I'm also really enjoying Regression Echo so far. That ones turning out to be a bit of a mind-fuck. 

Thank you!

Now I will be honest, when I first started Little in Love, I had only intended to write a shorter story (about 40 chapters, so about the length of my other books not including Love in Dimensions). But as I wrote more and more, I found myself having to mess about with the flow of the book to add more ideas that came to me.

It was about half way through Little in Love that I decided after it, I would write a Witchy story. Then I had the idea that with the portal in a lot of DD stories... that opens up the concept of a multiverse. So eventually I'd link the two maybe. Then I decided they'd be variations of each other and that lead to 2 more stories and a big conclusion.

I'd say by the end of Little in Love, I had a basic plan set out for my whole series, but each book was planned out properly at the end of the previous one in the series. (I'm very good at planning out stories, I've got 3 new ones fully planned out and nearly finished a fourth for my new series. Lots of excel spreadsheets and notes and everything.)

Now, I will admit... you're right. I figured it out part way through my stories that my main characters just being variations meant they were very similar. Which made Love in Dimensions harder to write. They had a bit of difference in their personalities - Charlie was the softer one, Rose was the leader, Morgan was the muscle, and Alex was the sophisticated nerd. But I think I could have done a better job at fleshing out the differences between them. And also between the littles variations. I've learnt a lot writing these stories, and hope that my writing improves as I write more stories!

Also having so many characters meant it was very difficult when it came to conversations. Soooo many people all talking!

And lastly... I'm glad you're enjoying Regression Echo so far! And honestly... that's what I was hoping for (the mind-fuck part). ??

Woohoo! What a ride! Being late to the party has an upside…I read the last 20 or so chapters back to back in one day for a white-knuckle-edge-of-the-seat-oh-crap-we’re-all-going-to-die roller coaster ride. *checks pulse for at least the third time today*

For what it’s worth, I kept waiting for Paige’s “acquisition” to be revealed. Nothing in your writing happens by accident and the lack of details or further mention was in itself telling. I knew you wouldn’t disappoint. Several of your plot twists at the end were very good and caught me by surprise. The parallel between the High Priest and those IRL who refuse to relinquish power or impose their ideals on others at the expense of an entire society was not lost. *quickly jumps off soap box for fear of raising his blood pressure*

Through it all I am amazed at how you managed to keep love and hope at the center of the story. Some stories within this community hint at it, only to dive into dark places and stay there, or at least seemingly lose focus. Thank you for your epic littlefallenverse saga. Can’t wait for more. *pulse ok. BP ok. life is good*

Finally, your exchanges in the comments, particularly with @Moon3ye and @YourFNF, were absolutely priceless. I looked forward to those almost as much as the story itself. You’ve gained a faithful follower here and I’m excited to see what you publish next. ❤️?

What a great story. What a wild ride.

@YourFNF would like like this sniper rifle, carbon nanotube 42" barrel, .50 cal, carbon fiber/ceramic composite stock, electromagnetic mass driver, smart optics; thermal, UV, low light, range finder, UV light, IR light, brakes down into sections less then 22", selectable magazines, sabot jacketed ball, AP, HE, HEAP 50 ea. Custom built. Originally for taking out the bad guys, but the ladies didn't need the help. Hee hee

On 9/29/2022 at 1:10 AM, YourFNF said:

Honestly really well done serialize fic period. A lot of creativity and work put in, kudos! ??

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?❤️

On 10/5/2022 at 12:23 AM, FloridaKid said:

Woohoo! What a ride! Being late to the party has an upside…I read the last 20 or so chapters back to back in one day for a white-knuckle-edge-of-the-seat-oh-crap-we’re-all-going-to-die roller coaster ride. *checks pulse for at least the third time today*

For what it’s worth, I kept waiting for Paige’s “acquisition” to be revealed. Nothing in your writing happens by accident and the lack of details or further mention was in itself telling. I knew you wouldn’t disappoint. Several of your plot twists at the end were very good and caught me by surprise. The parallel between the High Priest and those IRL who refuse to relinquish power or impose their ideals on others at the expense of an entire society was not lost. *quickly jumps off soap box for fear of raising his blood pressure*

Through it all I am amazed at how you managed to keep love and hope at the center of the story. Some stories within this community hint at it, only to dive into dark places and stay there, or at least seemingly lose focus. Thank you for your epic littlefallenverse saga. Can’t wait for more. *pulse ok. BP ok. life is good*

Finally, your exchanges in the comments, particularly with @Moon3ye and @YourFNF, were absolutely priceless. I looked forward to those almost as much as the story itself. You’ve gained a faithful follower here and I’m excited to see what you publish next. ❤️?

I was surprised no one was talking about Paige's acquisition :P I was expecting more theories! And I'm glad my attention to detail is appreciated. I make sure nothing happens by accident, and I leave plenty of clues in my stories. And yeah... had to put a bit of IRL stuff into my story. It's a scary world right now, and I wanted to at least have a story where they bad guy ends up getting whats coming to him, unlike the real world.

On 10/6/2022 at 10:14 PM, smokie 03 said:

What a great story. What a wild ride.

@YourFNF would like like this sniper rifle, carbon nanotube 42" barrel, .50 cal, carbon fiber/ceramic composite stock, electromagnetic mass driver, smart optics; thermal, UV, low light, range finder, UV light, IR light, brakes down into sections less then 22", selectable magazines, sabot jacketed ball, AP, HE, HEAP 50 ea. Custom built. Originally for taking out the bad guys, but the ladies didn't need the help. Hee hee

XD No encouragement! Too many weapons have been brought out in defence of my characters already!

18 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Goal of being the local cryptid or neighborhood weirdo achieved?

akane-shinj%C5%8D-shinjou-akane.gif

Yay! ?

• Like 1