LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

3 Weeks

DailyDi

Today marks 3 weeks of "dieting" for me. Haven't broken on some things (No soda, no desserts) but have had a few high calorie days. Still no idea how much I have lost, but my clothes fit better and my reach/flexibility is better.

My main foe right now is my Mom who has broken her diet, gone back on soda and is trying to break my diet by wanting me to order crap food and ice cream, the latter I did for her, but did not partake.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Today marks 3 weeks of "dieting" for me. Haven't broken on some things (No soda, no desserts) but have had a few high calorie days. Still no idea how much I have lost, but my clothes fit better and my reach/flexibility is better.

My main foe right now is my Mom who has broken her diet, gone back on soda and is trying to break my diet by wanting me to order crap food and ice cream, the latter I did for her, but did not partake.

Good job taking that first step. The trick is  finding (low calorie in your case) foods that taste like a treat but aren't instead of fighting the urges, just battle the what.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Soda runs through my veins. You are stronger than I, Mikey, I could never give up my soda.

It's not easy! I wouldn't have made it if I hadn't factored in one juice drink a day so I have a bit of comfort food and flavor lol

• Like 2

You got this! Stopped drinking soda about 6 months ago and that really pushed me over the edge with my weight loss. Also try to keep moving. Walking 10k or more steps a day really helps. I lost an average of 1 to 2 pounds per week.

• Like 1

Way to go DD! I have little willpower to stay way from the crap food and the wife only likes making a beef or pork dish. Fish and poultry are the healthiest I think so I try and get her to buy those. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll feel even better for sure! 

• Like 1

You see the benifits, keep using that as inspiration!!! Make a diary if you want, and keep going back to it!! ?? 

It sounds like your mom is the frigging devil!!! Lol!!! Getting in the way of or trying to defeat your progress.....stay strong, and you w ill get there!!! Shutting out the noise is part of the battle...

Keep up the good work though!! ??????

• Like 1

i know about a mom wanting bad things, my mom will sometime beg me for ice cream, banana pudding made with those nilla wafers-a whole bowl full of it, if i have some way to pull a trick to at least limit it i will, but with ice cream and junk like that, i cant just give in to her, the doc said if she gets her blood sugar level down to a fasting number of 150 her arteries can heal, i try to tell her "No", but then there is begging, and her doing a guilt trip. is it me or does it seem that when they get old they stop caring and want the bad for you stuff?

On 2/25/2022 at 8:45 PM, kasarberang said:

Soda runs through my veins. You are stronger than I, Mikey, I could never give up my soda.

I was actually curious as to whether or not you could actually drink that and be okay, all things considered.?? But that's interesting to know. At least you have soda to look forward to.?????♥️??♥️?

Cutting out sugar in general helps a lot, it is a carb, that just turns to fat if not burned off. I cut out carbs and sugar and lost like 10 pounds in no time...it was weird.....also, drink LOTS of water..it helps flush out all the junk the fat has been storing....and makes a great excuse for wearing a diaper!!!!

Win win there!! ??

11 hours ago, square_duck said:

Cutting out sugar in general helps a lot, it is a carb, that just turns to fat if not burned off. I cut out carbs and sugar and lost like 10 pounds in no time...it was weird.....also, drink LOTS of water..it helps flush out all the junk the fat has been storing....and makes a great excuse for wearing a diaper!!!!

Win win there!! ??

Yeah, sugary drinks are my weakness, but cutting down form 3-4 a day to 1 is helping.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1