LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First panties you bought

pullupgurlie

Hi all, 

I was wondering if anyone remembers the first panties they bought? 

Not wore (like trying on a relatives or significant others) but actually went to a store or online and purchased.

Id love to hear the details about the panties and the experience. 

I've been wearing panties daily for almost a decade and I love it.

Here's the story of my first pair.

It was my senior year of high school and had a part time job finally making my own money. I had wanted to wear panties since elementary school but was too scared to ask for them. I finally worked up the courage to buy my own. My parents were out of town so I knew I could sneak them into the house without issue.

I went to the Ross up the road from my house and began checking the women's lingerie/pajama section. I didn't see anything I liked (everything looked to "mature" and boring) with boring neutral colors or basic polka dot patterns.

So I went to the Girl's section and was almost overwhelmed my choices. They had plenty to pick from. I didn't know what size or style I wanted. I didn't know the difference between a bikini or hipster. I finally found one pair in the clearance pile that I immediately fell in love with. It was light blue with little smiling snowmen and snowflakes on it. And they were only 50 cents. They were a girl's size 10 and I was fairly skinny so I thought I could make it work. 

I went to the register and the guy behind the counter said "uhh dude I don't think these are your size haha" (it was in jest and light hearted) 

I panicked and said "ummm they're for school... we're doing and experiment in my psychology class... we're supposed to buy items we wouldn't normally buy. I have a friend who's buying tampons and another buying make-up...and we're journaling the data for our class"

He laughed and said "alright well cool..I haven't ever been a part of a study...hope it goes well"

I turned bright red as he handed me my receipt and ran out of the store. I got home and immediately ran to the bathroom. I tried squeezing into the panties. They were so tight I could barely move. I felt so embarrassed and stupid for not knowing what size I needed and wasting money on something I didn't "need". I modeled them for a few minutes in the mirror and then I heard our front door unlock. It was my grandma dropping off some magazines for my mom. 

I pulled my basketball shorts on and greeted her. So nervous about the tight panties around my waist. 

She left and I was so anxious I ripped the panties off trying to get out of them. I threw them in a dumpster down the street and wanted to cry because I felt so dumb.

Fortunately, once I got to college and got another job and my own place I got more comfortable with my sissy side. My ex even help me pick out some pairs when we'd shop together.

And I've never had another awkward experience with a cashier either. I try to go to female cashiers of possible and most don't say anything. Or if they do its just the standard "have a nice day"

I even had one cashier at Justice say "those are super cute! I might have to get them too!!"

So that's the story of my first pair I bought with my own money. Thanks for reading. Id love to hear your stories too (any memorable pair or persons you've come in contact with while shopping)

Kleinrt's plastice; 1964, Sheperd's Providence RI

• Like 1

What did you do before 1989?

I bought my first pairs of panties in 1971.  I was 17 and went to a local box store. I bought 2 red, white and blue bikini panties and a 2 pairs of micro bikinis. One yellow and one purple.  I couldn’t wait to get home to try them on. I wore them until my dad found my stash and made me get rid of them.  I didn’t get anymore until I left home for the military. I’m now in my 60’s and still wearing every day. 

• Like 1

So you never got any of the commercial brands of rubber panties like Comco? Poor girl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I was about 12 or 13 when I started riding my bicycle up to the shopping mall where they had those stores like Sears, Macy's, Lord and Taylor's along with the other shops that were located throughout the mall. I didn't have much money, but I used to go to the panty section and in the mid 80s there was tons of those shiny nylon panties that were so comfy and sexy to be in. All I know is I was constantly terrified that somebody from school would see me. Not just for buying myself girls clothes, but I  could not contain my excitement while picking things out that I wanted to wear. Riding my bicycle all the way home while I was full of anticipation, as well as the nervousness I'd feel once home while hoping to successfully smuggle the clothing into my room without my mom or dad wondering what I had in the bag!  

Time would sometimes drag on after getting my stuff in the house because usually by that point it was time to sit down for dinner. It was hard to stay focused on what we were chatting about when all I wanted to do was put on the bra and panties I just bought before I came home! The fun thing was when I finally got to go to my room and be alone, I could spend the rest of the night enjoying my new clothing while feeling a lil pretty for a while.

• Like 3

I remember it was just after high school. I went to the mall with a friend who knew I really wanted to try more fem clothes. This store, rue 21 was having a 5 for 5 clearance deal on panties. She was picking some out and told me i could pick the 5th pair for myself. They were radioactive green with black stripes and black lace around the edges. I think about that day a lot actually!

• Like 3

While technically not bought by me, my wife bought these for me as my first venture into tween clothes. There is a story that goes with me ending up in tween clothes, but they started it all... P.S. they were actually too big for me, we found out I wear a size 14 in girls panties.

MVC-002S.JPG.b735690afdbebc02ba4e23e461b401e3.JPG

MVC-006S.JPG.0272344b0e93fa0c7e54b26f5044e9a0.JPG

MVC-008Sa.JPG.5d731ba44dfafa3dbcae1321f5e78492.JPG

• Like 5
1 hour ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Mine were white cotton panties with Pooh Bear and piglet on the front and a little red bow on the waistband. Largest girl size I could find I was maybe 16

Wow! That's impressive buddy!????????♥️??

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been a DL for quite a long time. However, wearing lingerie is pretty new for me; only the last couple years. I went to my local lingerie/sex store specifically to buy panties. My wife’s lingerie just got a little old and boring. The store has a six level rack just lined with panties. Hundreds. I picked out a pair of pink lace boyshort panties and a pair of black lace hipsters. I was so nervous too but those, but the the girl at the counter said how cute these were and rang me up. Still have them both. The pink ones are still one of my favorites. I love how they make my ass look. Note I have maybe thirty pairs of panties? WAY more than regular underwear. 

The first panties I bought?

It was just after Christmas 1998, and I'd finally worked up the nerve to go shopping for myself.

Well, sort-of.  I'd come out as questioning my gender to a couple of friends.  A female friend of mine agreed to go shopping with me, so if anyone looked it would look like I was ostensibly shopping for her.

That was her Christmas present to me, to help me have the confidence to shop for my first pair of panties and my first bra.

So she took me to Victoria's Secret at the mall, we went in, and she followed me around as we looked at things.

I bought myself a pair of white satin hi-cut panties with a lace waistband and a little bow in the front, and a matching white satin push-up bra.  

If anyone was looking too close, they'd probably have realized it was for me since my friend who was with me there was a petite young lady and there was no way she'd have worn the 38C bra I was buying with those panties.

. . .and for a while, until I could buy more, I wore those panties and that bra a LOT.  I wore them out far too early by having to frequently wash them, but that was a very special pair of panties for me.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 11:47 AM, DiaperedJoe said:

The first panties I bought?

It was just after Christmas 1998, and I'd finally worked up the nerve to go shopping for myself.

Well, sort-of.  I'd come out as questioning my gender to a couple of friends.  A female friend of mine agreed to go shopping with me, so if anyone looked it would look like I was ostensibly shopping for her.

That was her Christmas present to me, to help me have the confidence to shop for my first pair of panties and my first bra.

So she took me to Victoria's Secret at the mall, we went in, and she followed me around as we looked at things.

I bought myself a pair of white satin hi-cut panties with a lace waistband and a little bow in the front, and a matching white satin push-up bra.  

If anyone was looking too close, they'd probably have realized it was for me since my friend who was with me there was a petite young lady and there was no way she'd have worn the 38C bra I was buying with those panties.

. . .and for a while, until I could buy more, I wore those panties and that bra a LOT.  I wore them out far too early by having to frequently wash them, but that was a very special pair of panties for me.

I know this thread is about the first panties, but maybe I could add in my first Victoria’s Secret purchase as well? I have been buying SO much from Victoria’s Secret here lately. I was hooked after trying on my first bra annd panty from them. After buying my first bra from them, that is all I have bought. I have six bras and maybe fifteen panties from them. I just bought the quintessential VS bra and panty sets. The Very Sexy Smooth Shine Strap  bra in red with matching Very Sexy Shine Strap Brazilian panty. I have the one set in red, then another in the Deepest Green color. I feel so incredibly sexy when I have them on! The is so soft and smooth I just can’t stop touching them. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

In 2004, I was 18 years old.

I bought young girl panties in the local C&A store (in France). Very girly cotton panties, size 14-16 years. I wanted little girl panties that fit me.

• 1 month later...

My first ever I bought myself were at a sears store. I was shaking like a leaf. could hardly talk when at the check out counter. I went for white nylon bikinis I got up the courage to pick out a couple pair and then started to pick up a few in pastel colors a pink. blue and yellow. I ended up with I think 7 pair. Put them on the counter  shaking the woman at the regester was realy looking me over she was with her head down looking over her glasses as she rung up my silky purchase she didn't say much and I felt as if in a fog and almost faint after leaving the store felt relief and calm. I couldn't wait to get a pair on I went off to a secluded place and put a pair on oh they felt soooo good. I was just 16. 

• 3 weeks later...

First pair I bought were when I had just started at university and moved away from home. I was walking through a market and saw a small generalwomens clothes store. They had a pair of full stretchy cotton briefs with a red floral pattern hanging up. I knew I wanted them. Bough5 them and a pair of tights. Went straight back to my room and put them on. Not looked back since!

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Am I the only one whose first pair of panties bought were also rubber panties?

I was married already when I purchased my first panties.  I traveled a lot with my job, and one week I got this crazy idea to go to a dept store over lunch hour, and buy a package of 4  panties, finding some plain cotton full briefs in my size which were not a small size.  To make it more of an adventure for me, I decided to return these to customer service shortly after, telling the clerk that these were not what my wife told me to get, and came back to the desk for an exchange with a package of nylon, colorful panties,  with a bit of lace on the waist which I did.  The clerk simply smiled at me and said, I see and I hope these make your wife happy and work FOR YOU!