LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yea Sports!

DailyDi

Birmingham is getting a new/old team in the rebirth of the USFL spring football league, and I'm looking forward to supporting them. I liked our last team (Birmingham Iron) but the league collapsed midway through season one due to a lack of vision by the lead invester.

Next year the XFL is set to return, but no Alabama team, so less interesting to me.

What sports/teams do you follow?

NFL Football, Chicago Bears and any team that defeats the Green Bay Packers and New England Patriots.  My mom liked the Chicago Bulls years ago when they were the champs.  The year after Michael Jordan left we ended up with a friend who went to a super bowl party hosted by the Bulls (business connections for the company) and he got us a personalized autographed photo of the team with Steve Kerr, Horace Grant, Dennis Rodman and one other signing.  Scottie Pippen was too put out and aloof to sign anything for anyone, but those signatures we have are from the main stars from their championship years.  Personally, I never cared for basketball, soccer, tennis, baseball or professional wrestling.  NFL football is it for me.

I debate which team I like the most.  Giants, 49ers, A's (Yes I know, but I'm old and get to root for 2 baseball teams if I want to?).  I also cheer for the Warriors, and for some reason every once in a while I become a big San Jose Sharks in April.  But for some reason- that doesn't happen every year.

On Saturdays in the fall, I cheer for Wisconsin, Cal, and Fresno State.  Yeah- I kind of like sports.

I am a Cleveland fan- I grew up in Northeast Ohio so I root for Cleveland teams, Ohio teams in general.  For baseball I am a Guardians fan- though that name will take getting used to- and for football I am a Browns fan and also I root for the Bengals.  My grandpa was a Bengals fan so I am a fan of BOTH Ohio NFL teams.  Basketball is obvious- Cleveland Cavaliers- hockey- Columbus Blue Jackets- and soccer (football) Columbus Crew.  

For colleges I like a lot because I got help as a kid from Akron U, Kent State and my aunts, sister went to Bowling Green- and my family is deeply passionate about Ohio State and there are a lot of reasons for that.  

I myself am excited about the new USFL and remember the old one VERY WELL.  I was very happy to see Birmingham get a rebooted team.  

BabyChris

6 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I'm a fan of both the Cubbies and Bears. Beyond them not much.

@DailyDi You can go see all the USFL games this year. The entire season is being played in Birmingham. Or maybe half, but tickets appear to be $10. So hopefully you can at least catch a game or two.

Yeah, hoping to! Sad we lost the playoffs, but the World Games was on the schedule first.

2 hours ago, babybigdiaper said:

is this Soccer or American football you are talking about ?

American football.