LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naptime or bedtime clothes

The best part of either naptime or bedtime is being put into a onesie or abdl pajamas by my wife It really makes the true comfort.  Especially when wearing a diaper.

What do others wear over their diaper during naptime or bedtime.

• Like 2

usually the same babydoll or other clothes I am already in, since my dressed and skirts are the same lenght as my babydolls

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Kigurumis! Those are the one-piece pajamas with tails and hoodies themed to different animals. I have a kangaroo one, an Umbreon one, a Totoro one, a deer one, a kitty one, and a puffin one! They are very hard to use the bathroom when wearing so they are perfect for wearing diapers!

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, minachan16 said:

Kigurumis! Those are the one-piece pajamas with tails and hoodies themed to different animals. I have a kangaroo one, an Umbreon one, a Totoro one, a deer one, a kitty one, and a puffin one! They are very hard to use the bathroom when wearing so they are perfect for wearing diapers!

That's so cute!!!!!????♥️??☺️♥️?????♥️??????♥️

@herb330

For me most nights, it’s just a diaper and a T-shirt, or a diaper, T-shirt and a pair of garywear over my diaper.  On cold nights, I put a pair of lounge pajamas over the whole entire thing, because I don’t want to end up getting up in the middle of the night and being too cold. And the last two nights I’ve been wearing heavy winter socks because of the fact that the temperature does not seem to want to stabilize either way either up or down, and we are having either really nice weather or really cold weather depending on the time of day and what is going on.

@Little Sherri

I have a couple of pairs of lounge pajamas. One of them is made of very soft and warm flannel, which is good when it is cold. However, when it is hot, that makes everything uncomfortable as you stated, because you’re sweating all the time. I have to get either some sweatpants or some lounge pajamas now, because some of them I’ve had for 5 to 7 years, and I think they are stretching out too much so I can’t even tell if my weight is increasing or decreasing because everything I have is stretched out to the limit.

1 hour ago, minachan16 said:

@minachan16

wow! Sounds like these types of things are extremely cute, and I bet when you are in one of them, you feel younger, or you feel nice and warm and feel like someone is snuggling with you. ?❤️?. Diapers are always good with things like this, because you certainly don’t want to be taking these things on and off several times a day. I guess that’s why when a lady gets married, they actually recommend that they wear a diaper under their wedding dress because it’s getting your wedding dress on and off is almost impossible!

By the way: which one of these is your favorite?

Brian

8 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

By the way: which one of these is your favorite?

Oooooh, I think I'd have to go with either the kangaroo (wallaby is my fursona so I wear it a LOT) or the Umbreon because of the floppy ears and tail. Those are the bestest :)

• Like 1

I've got 3 sets of jamas.  They've all go short bottoms & longsleeved T-shirt tops.  One's got a teddy on it, ones got lots of little monsters on it and the other one's got stars.  But at the moment I can only wear the bottoms, as our daughter is living with us again, & Mummy doesn't want to risk her coming into our bedroom & seeing my jamas ☹️

To be honest, I've never been a massive fan of pajamas/onesies when sleeping. I like wearing them during the day, although I do prefer walking in normal clothes or even just a diaper if I'm alone in my room and I know nobody's nearby. Same goes for sleeping really. If its too hot, I usually just take off everything except my diaper. However, there are times where I wear babyish looking shorts over them. Doesn't matter either way though, always waking up warm and soaked lol.

This time of year in my climate, as little as possible!  Typically it won't go below 21C/70F at night and often, it's a lot warmer.  Generally I'll go to bed just in a nappy, t-shirt and a terry-lined waterproof nappy cover (assuming it's a disposable nappy) or just plastic pants if it isn't.

When what passes for "winter" here rolls around, I might revive pyjama pants for the sake of my beloved's scenery.

• Like 1