LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reintroducing Myself

minachan16

Hi, I'm Mina.

I used to be here a lot and then I disappeared from here for the last few years. Truth is, I miss coming here and talking about stuff with people, but only to an extent. There were reasons why I left and for anyone expecting me to be in the chat, I won't, and I will only be responding to PMs if I really want to. The thing is for a while I would just come here and lurk and I want to say things and I don't because I didn't want to come back to the same extent I had been here previously, so I made up my mind that the only person I'm hurting by staying away from here is myself.

You'll mostly find me in the forums giving my two cents to various topic OPs and maybe some responses here and there. I don't know if I'm going to be a fixture here again, but I wanted to come back because it's fun to talk about being a baby and talk about diapers here with everybody, so I'm going to do that. Thank you again for having me :) 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, minachan16 said:

Hi, I'm Mina.

I used to be here a lot and then I disappeared from here for the last few years. Truth is, I miss coming here and talking about stuff with people, but only to an extent. There were reasons why I left and for anyone expecting me to be in the chat, I won't, and I will only be responding to PMs if I really want to. The thing is for a while I would just come here and lurk and I want to say things and I don't because I didn't want to come back to the same extent I had been here previously, so I made up my mind that the only person I'm hurting by staying away from here is myself.

You'll mostly find me in the forums giving my two cents to various topic OPs and maybe some responses here and there. I don't know if I'm going to be a fixture here again, but I wanted to come back because it's fun to talk about being a baby and talk about diapers here with everybody, so I'm going to do that. Thank you again for having me :) 

It's a real shame you're not much of a talker. I LOVE chatting with people! LOL!???????♥️?☺️? Welcome home buddy!???????????❤️?????❤️???♥️????❤️?

Hi and welcome back. It’s nice to have you back. I hope you can find it a better experience this time. Take away what you like from your experience here, and you can leave the rest. Well, hope to be seeing you round. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1