LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Store diaper aisle smell

247dlwear

I just love going to the store and going down the diaper aisle and the Pampers, Luvs and other bands all had a smell and now its gone. I just love the smell it was intoxicating. Does any one else miss that smell and I would love to find that smell to buy..

• Like 2

Yeah, I miss it quite a bit. Scented baby products have really been on the decline for the last few years. It doesn't feel the same going down the baby aisle as it used to. It used to be this overpowering smell that just wrapped you up, but it doesn't smell like that anymore. Maybe it's nostalgia, maybe it's the fact I'm not a little kid so the walls of diapers and baby wipes don't seem to tower over and envelope me like they used to, but it's not the same anymore. I'll always have fond memories of sneaking off from my mom while grocery shopping just to get a quick stroll down the baby aisle though.

• Like 2

@minachan16

32 minutes ago, minachan16 said:

Yeah, I miss it quite a bit. Scented baby products have really been on the decline for the last few years. It doesn't feel the same going down the baby aisle as it used to. It used to be this overpowering smell that just wrapped you up, but it doesn't smell like that anymore. Maybe it's nostalgia, maybe it's the fact I'm not a little kid so the walls of diapers and baby wipes don't seem to tower over and envelope me like they used to, but it's not the same anymore. I'll always have fond memories of sneaking off from my mom while grocery shopping just to get a quick stroll down the baby aisle though.

I would have to agree. I remember back in the 70s when I was a baby, and then as I grew older, and the diapers smelled the same as they did back then. The smile was totally intoxicating, and would fill your nostrils with all of the perfume. There were times that I was jealous at walking down the isles myself, and I had to restrain myself because I didn’t want people to think that I was somehow “addicted“ to the smell of those products, but I can attest to the fact did I like the smell of diapers and wipes and lotions and other products that babies would use.

I believe the reason why they took the perfume out of the diapers is because of the fact that parents used to think that diapers should smell good, and maybe because they smelled clean or something, but as the 90s rolled around, and people started being more health conscious, it was determined that perfume was not good for the kids, and did not need to be in diapers, so I guess it was removed.  I don’t think they took the perfume out of all the wipes as you stated, and I can attest to the fact that there are certain things and certain actions that you do that may bring back those feelings, or make you feel younger and sometimes when you go to the baby aisle, the right smells can put you into “little space“ and I can tell you that those smiles can be very heavenly, and I can understand why people would be feeling the way they do as they walk down that aisle. I don’t know if the reason they put the perfume in the diapers was because of the parents, but it sounds like that is why it was done.

nostalgia brings back Powerful memories of the past, and I am glad that we can actually remember most of it, depending on your situation. Regardless of what we do nowadays, I will always remember those days and what it actually smelled like in the diaper aisle, and that will always be with me. If somebody were to walk in here with a box of pampers from 1970, it would probably set me off as much as it does you: I guess that is because smelling something so sweet, and Associating it with diapers babyhood/childhood is the way it is, and because of the actions that you go through as a kid, diapers are associated with those smiles which are unmistakable and they’re very addicting ??

Take Care ?❤️?

Brian

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yea I miss it an awful lot.  I wish that we had a baby powder scented ABDL diaper for us to use.  ABU have Lavenders....which are really great.  Rearz Lil Monsters have a bit of scent....but I would like to see a great plain white diaper with a full on powder scent....that is somewhat strong and lasts a while.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@minachan16

I would have to agree. I remember back in the 70s when I was a baby, and then as I grew older, and the diapers smelled the same as they did back then. The smile was totally intoxicating, and would fill your nostrils with all of the perfume. There were times that I was jealous at walking down the isles myself, and I had to restrain myself because I didn’t want people to think that I was somehow “addicted“ to the smell of those products, but I can attest to the fact did I like the smell of diapers and wipes and lotions and other products that babies would use.

I believe the reason why they took the perfume out of the diapers is because of the fact that parents used to think that diapers should smell good, and maybe because they smelled clean or something, but as the 90s rolled around, and people started being more health conscious, it was determined that perfume was not good for the kids, and did not need to be in diapers, so I guess it was removed.  I don’t think they took the perfume out of all the wipes as you stated, and I can attest to the fact that there are certain things and certain actions that you do that may bring back those feelings, or make you feel younger and sometimes when you go to the baby aisle, the right smells can put you into “little space“ and I can tell you that those smiles can be very heavenly, and I can understand why people would be feeling the way they do as they walk down that aisle. I don’t know if the reason they put the perfume in the diapers was because of the parents, but it sounds like that is why it was done.

nostalgia brings back Powerful memories of the past, and I am glad that we can actually remember most of it, depending on your situation. Regardless of what we do nowadays, I will always remember those days and what it actually smelled like in the diaper aisle, and that will always be with me. If somebody were to walk in here with a box of pampers from 1970, it would probably set me off as much as it does you: I guess that is because smelling something so sweet, and Associating it with diapers babyhood/childhood is the way it is, and because of the actions that you go through as a kid, diapers are associated with those smiles which are unmistakable and they’re very addicting ??

Take Care ?❤️?

Brian

Oh I understand why they took the perfume out of baby products, but those olfactory memories are tied to my subconscious regardless of whether those scents were "healthy" for me or not. They are forever tied to the idea of what being a baby is to me. I was absolutely addicted to the smell of baby products and at a young age, I was keenly aware that it could and would be a point of social ostracization if anyone ever found out so I know what you mean about restraining yourself and having to pretend like you didn't want to bury your face into a fresh package of Pampers and take a big long whiff.

You're right that not all the perfumed products are gone, but a lot of the scents have changed. Baby wipes especially have more of a Bath & Body Works kind of scent to them now, cucumber melon or botanicals, and to me, that's not what they should smell like. It's upsetting because it's one of my biggest triggers and it's disappearing, but I guess that's part of getting older, watching the things you grew up with and loved change and disappear :( 

But you're absolutely right, those fragrances are tied to our memories, and those powdery scents are forever tied to those ideals of comfort, security, protection and love, and it's no wonder we like them so much ^_^ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Admin approved:

My wife has a newborn nursery scent /baby powder scent. Respect her and her business - https://tinyurl.com/y2w2s2th

@DailyDi thank you

Is that link your wife's website????? Because if it is, I'm glad to see she's benefiting the ABDL community!???❤️??❤️??♥️?????

2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's how the economy goes buddy! Inflation is really awful!?????????????????? LOL!??

...and it's probably worth it. Essential oils go a long way. Just seems high for small bottles.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

...and it's probably worth it. Essential oils go a long way. Just seems high for small bottles.

I actually have their set. Baby oil is one for sure, which you can get anywhere. I never use the others, not a fan of "Dreft"

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 6:22 AM, 247dlwear said:

I just love going to the store and going down the diaper aisle and the Pampers, Luvs and other bands all had a smell and now its gone. I just love the smell it was intoxicating. Does any one else miss that smell and I would love to find that smell to buy..

Yeah, I DEFINITELY love going through the diaper aisle.????☺️ I would always get jealous of the babies going through the diaper aisle.????????? I remember the toddlers would be riding the shopping cart with an big box of Pampers or Luvs in the back of it. That actually happened to me awhile ago at super Target.? I had mentioned that in one of my status updates on my wall. Anyway, I'd also get ready jealous whenever we went through the baby aisle with the baby toys. That always brought out my little side, fortunately it's more of a state of mind rather than alternate personality for me. So that's good! But whenever that happens there's always this little tiny voice in the back of my head (no pun intended) that says, (more like screams) "I WANNA BE A BABY!" "I WANT THAT!" (in a whiny tone of voice, crying)☹️??????????????????????☹️?? so many times I've pictured myself as a one year old baby going down the diaper/baby aisle with Daddy looking in amazement at all the Diapers and baby stuff.?☺️?????? I would also want to get a big box of Pampers diapers under the Christmas tree like my friend @IminWetPampers got when he was little!???♥️??☺️♥️? I wanna be a spoiled baby!????♥️???☺️???♥️? And I also wanna get an diaper change on the living room floor just like @IminWetPampers got too!???☺️♥️?♥️?♥️?♥️?♥️? I'm an jealous baby!??☺️??☺️♥️??♥️??♥️?♥️?☺️♥️?????????????? I also LOVE the diaper aisle smell, it's always SO VERY intoxicating!!!!!☺️?????????☺️♥️?????♥️☺️♥️?♥️☺️??????

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 11:04 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, I DEFINITELY love going through the diaper aisle.????☺️ I would always get jealous of the babies going through the diaper aisle.????????? I remember the toddlers would be riding the shopping cart with an big box of Pampers or Luvs in the back of it. That actually happened to me awhile ago at super Target.? I had mentioned that in one of my status updates on my wall. Anyway, I'd also get ready jealous whenever we went through the baby aisle with the baby toys. That always brought out my little side, fortunately it's more of a state of mind rather than alternate personality for me. So that's good! But whenever that happens there's always this little tiny voice in the back of my head (no pun intended) that says, (more like screams) "I WANNA BE A BABY!" "I WANT THAT!" (in a whiny tone of voice, crying)☹️??????????????????????☹️?? so many times I've pictured myself as a one year old baby going down the diaper/baby aisle with Daddy looking in amazement at all the Diapers and baby stuff.?☺️?????? I would also want to get a big box of Pampers diapers under the Christmas tree like my friend @IminWetPampers got when he was little!???♥️??☺️♥️? I wanna be a spoiled baby!????♥️???☺️???♥️? And I also wanna get an diaper change on the living room floor just like @IminWetPampers got too!???☺️♥️?♥️?♥️?♥️?♥️? I'm an jealous baby!??☺️??☺️♥️??♥️??♥️?♥️?☺️♥️?????????????? I also LOVE the diaper aisle smell, it's always SO VERY intoxicating!!!!!☺️?????????☺️♥️?????♥️☺️♥️?♥️☺️??????

Ya I seriously miss the smell of the diaper aisle back when Pampers used to smell soooo good. I a hard time not peeing myself even when I remember that smell. 

• Like 1
On 2/14/2022 at 4:34 PM, DailyDi said:

I LOVE this scent. I keep a scent pac in my diaper cabinet, so I get a good whiff every time I open it :)

Yes I have a can of the aerosol and spray it in my diapers right before I put one on. It’s nice but I would kill for the scent of 70’s Pampers. 

• Like 1
On 2/14/2022 at 11:43 PM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

I actually have their set. Baby oil is one for sure, which you can get anywhere. I never use the others, not a fan of "Dreft"

Dreft is strong.  I washed my shipyard clothes in that. Came out totally clean.  

9 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Ya I seriously miss the smell of the diaper aisle back when Pampers used to smell soooo good. I a hard time not peeing myself even when I remember that smell. 

You mean in your underwear, or your diapers???? LOL!??☺️??????

On 3/17/2022 at 10:13 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

You mean in your underwear, or your diapers???? LOL!??☺️??????

Either (the little space that scent brings to me turns my brain into such a state of mush that I’ll just pee, no matter what I’m wearing). 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I bought a bottle of Scentsy New born Nursery spray. It smells very close to what the diaper aisle. The diaper aisle smell I don't think it can be replicated. I believe this smell is a combination of all the brands of diapers and other items on these aisles. The spray is so close and I think may smell like one brand or the other just don't remember. When I got the spray and smelled it instantly brought me back. I took the spray and sprayed it on my shelf of diapers, bed pad, bath room and on me. I instantly went nose blind to it. It took me a month to get rid of the smell in my house. I have taken the spray and occasionally sprits a stack of diapers on or two times. After all of this I put the spay away for a month to get my nose to forget about it. I think I have found the best use of the spray. When fixing to wear one of my weekend diapers witch usually is a ABDL diaper. I would the diaper and put a little baby powder on it and then I would take the spray and spray just 2 times the front part of the center and a little bit above that and put the diaper on. As you walk around you will off and on get a little whiff of the baby smell. when you sit down you will also get a whiff of the smell. When you wet the diaper for the first time then you get that smell again and much stronger. Every time you wet the smell comes out. The best part is to go to bed with a sprayed diaper one and when you wet for the fist time it will take you back. Every time you wet the diaper it reinforces that you are wearing a diaper. I love it.

• Like 1
On 2/14/2022 at 5:34 PM, DailyDi said:

Admin approved:

My wife has a newborn nursery scent /baby powder scent. Respect her and her business - https://tinyurl.com/y2w2s2th

16 hours ago, 247dlwear said:

I bought a bottle of Scentsy New born Nursery spray. It smells very close to what the diaper aisle. The diaper aisle smell I don't think it can be replicated. I believe this smell is a combination of all the brands of diapers and other items on these aisles. The spray is so close and I think may smell like one brand or the other just don't remember. When I got the spray and smelled it instantly brought me back. I took the spray and sprayed it on my shelf of diapers, bed pad, bath room and on me. I instantly went nose blind to it. It took me a month to get rid of the smell in my house. I have taken the spray and occasionally sprits a stack of diapers on or two times. After all of this I put the spay away for a month to get my nose to forget about it. I think I have found the best use of the spray. When fixing to wear one of my weekend diapers witch usually is a ABDL diaper. I would the diaper and put a little baby powder on it and then I would take the spray and spray just 2 times the front part of the center and a little bit above that and put the diaper on. As you walk around you will off and on get a little whiff of the baby smell. when you sit down you will also get a whiff of the smell. When you wet the diaper for the first time then you get that smell again and much stronger. Every time you wet the smell comes out. The best part is to go to bed with a sprayed diaper one and when you wet for the fist time it will take you back. Every time you wet the diaper it reinforces that you are wearing a diaper. I love it.

My wife says THANK YOU. 

• Like 1