LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Reason To Wear Diapers To Bed

Are you kidding me?!? This can't possibly be real! LOL!??? This looks like something you would read out of the onion. LOL! This sounds so ridiculous. I can't even take this seriously, it's so funny!??? Well I guess it's true, people REALLY WILL sue you over anything these days.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Are you kidding me?!? This can't possibly be real! LOL!??? This looks like something you would read out of the onion. LOL! This sounds so ridiculous. I can't even take this seriously, it's so funny!??? Well I guess it's true, people REALLY WILL sue you over anything these days.

At first it sounds crazy, but if it's a wall-mounted tank (which it sounds like, since the tank was "installed on a shared wall.) Having water gushing noise behind your headboard as 4 brothers each use the john once or twice a night could be quite disrupting.

Seems like a thing that should have been settled without a lawsuit tho.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

At first it sounds crazy, but if it's a wall-mounted tank (which it sounds like, since the tank was "installed on a shared wall.) Having water gushing noise behind your headboard as 4 brothers each use the john once or twice a night could be quite disrupting.

Seems like a thing that should have been settled without a lawsuit tho.

Yeah for sure!?☺️?❤️

Hospitals and the Court is USA's biggest money makers so its very unlikely they will change any of them. (and prisons, but that falls under the Court)

This case would have been solved outside the court in most other countries.

6 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Hospitals and the Court is USA's biggest money makers so its very unlikely they will change any of them. (and prisons, but that falls under the Court)

This case would have been solved outside the court in most other countries.

Um...

Back in 2003, somebody flushed a toilet in the middle of the night in Italy

That was in Italy, not the US.

Doesn't matter if it was the USA or Italy.  It can still happen, and in apartments with a shared wall, the construction could be very poor as far as sound insulation.  Mike Holmes in Canada did one show with a duplex and a shared wall, and there was no insulation between the walls.  Everything could be heard in the next duplex through that wall.  Conversation, TV, radio, etc.  Yes, it can happen especially in new subdivisions cheaply and hurredly built so as the contractor can make as much profit as he possibly can.