LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated March 31, 2022

This is a story I've been working one for the whole weekend.  I think it has a lot potential.  So far I've written 13,419 words, and have taken her through her first week of training.  Most of that is her first day of training.   The part that I'm releasing is taking up to her first day of training., because I haven't been able to edit most of what I've written.  

This plot has a lot of potential, and a lot of side stories that can be explored.

Regressed Adult Institute

Jill Holderbank had just graduated with a degree in psychology and was looking for an internship for her PHD.  Originally, she thought she would go into Child Psychology, but then something caught her eye.  Dr. Kimberly Fels.  Dr. Fels was an expert on young adults, particularly those who hadn’t developed any sense of adult responsibility.   She developed a program called R.A.D.S, which stands for Regressive Adult Development System.  

Dr. Fels started R.A.D.S as a method to take aimless adults and help them develop responsibility to function as typical adults.   According to Dr. Fels, regressive adults (RAs) , were really just small children, more like a pre-k child than an actual adult.   However, since adults have full autonomy over their lives, it is difficult for the RA to process that freedom.  They just aren’t ready for that level of autonomy, and they need to have that autonomy taken away, much like you do with a small child.   Her definition is any adult over the age of twenty who doesn’t have full-time employment and doesn’t have the ambition to change.

Jill was drawn to this program because it specifically hit her family.   Her older brother Scott was twenty-five years old, and still living at home.  He had a degree in Economics, but it didn’t do him much good.  Since college, Scott had a few jobs, but was so irresponsible that he didn’t even last two months.   He slept most of the day and played video games all hours at night.  Her dad had tried some tough love moves, and had even kicked him out of the house, but Scott couldn’t cope on his own.

And then there was her best friend, Chelsea.  Or we should say, former best friend.   Chelsea and Jill had been friends since kindergarten but had gone in opposite directions after high school.   Jill enjoyed college but worked super hard and maintained good grades.  Chelsea was the classic spoiled brat.  Her father paid for college, but she was far more interested in partying, shopping, and the whole social scene.   She failed out of college, and at twenty-three was still living like a teenager.   She loved both of them but wondered how she could help them become real adults.

The RA Institute was just a non-descript building that looked like any other medical office.  She had heard rumors what went on there, but nothing quite prepared her for what she saw.   She parked the car and walked towards the lobby.  Right in front of her was a young lady pushing a stroller.  The girl looked to be just out of high school, and even from behind, Jill could tell there wasn’t a baby in the stroller, or even a young child.   Jill noticed the young lady struggling to open the door, so Jill walked up to hold it open.  As she got close, she noticed the child was not a child.  It was a young man sucking on a pacifier.  It was hard to tell how old he was based on the clothing he was wearing, but Jill estimated him to be in his twenties.

“Hi Mikey!” The receptionist chimed as the young lady pushed him through the room.  “Are you being shy today?”  It was the type of words you would use with a four-year-old.

The young lady, “Yeah, I think he is embarrassed.   I have class this morning, and nobody can watch Mikey.  Can I leave him in the daycare?”

“Certainly,” and then turned her attention to Jill.  “May I help you?”

“I’m Jill Holderback, and I have an appointment with Dr. Fels.”

“Oh, you must be interviewing for the intern position, I’ll let her know that you are here.”

The lobby looked to be very much like a normal medical office.  The kind that Jill had seen a number of times.  She reviewed the information that Dr. Fels had provided.

R.A.D.S.

A program for regressed adults to support their gradual transition into adulthood.  In this program, RAs go through six stages before they are ready to graduate from the program.

·       Stage 1:  Diaper Training and regression

o   RA Regressed to Level 2

o   Diaper conditioned

o   1 to 3 months

·       Stage 2: Maintenance

o   Levels 4 to 7

o   RA maintains level 4 for 2 to 3 months

·       Stage 3: Reintroduction

o   Level 8 to 11

§  RA given responsibilities

·       Stage 4: Independence

o   Level 12 to 19

§  RA gains gradual independence

§  RA allowed employment

·       Stage 5: Training

o   Level 20-Potty training

·       Stage 6: Completion

o   Monitored independent learning.   

o   RA must maintain 12 months of employment

o   $10,000 in savings

Jill looked over the levels.  They started out at Level 1, which had the RA completely restricted with no privileges.   Each level seemed to add certain privileges, like later bedtimes, but she noticed that the RA wasn’t even potty trained until Level 20.

Dr. Fels came up to Jill and said, “Are you Jill?”

“Yes, it’s an honor to meet you Dr. Fels.”

Dr. Fels was dressed in a dark dress suit, which showed that she was a strong female who demanded respect.  Dr. Fels said, “Please call me, Kim.”   Dr. Fels went on to say, “Out here, we demand that RAs use titles, but all of the adults here are on equal status.”

Jill followed Dr. Fels to her office.  She walked by a room that looked like a typical nursery, but inside she saw what looked like adults dressed as children.   Dr. Fels said, “That’s our daycare.  We only have a few RAs in the program, so we are using it for training prospective nannies.”

Dr. Fels asked Jill the typical interview questions, and then asked if Jill had any questions.  Jill first asked, “Yes, the levels seem to coincide with biological age, but you don’t introduce potty training until the end of the program.  You said that the program can take up to four years, which seems like a long time in diapers.”

Dr. Fels laughed, “We found the diapers to be integral in the transformation.  We need to take the regressed adult to infantile stage in order to allow them to progress.  This program is sort of like a reset.  If you think about it, potty training is one of the first moves towards independence that I child can make.  They learn to independently take care of their own bodily functions, and we find that it makes the most sense that it be the last thing an RA regains.”

“Can you explain how you came about this program?”

Kim sighed and took a deep breath, “Well, this might surprise you.  Are you familiar with Female-led-marriages?”

Jill had heard of the term before but was still a little naïve at twenty-three years old.  “Kind of, but I’m not really sure.”

It’s a marriage where the power dynamic is switched.  Instead of the male being the head of household, or even an equal member, the male submits to the wife entirely.   In my opinion, the male mind is entirely too immature for that level of responsibility.  My husband is a good man, and had a good job, but he was lazy.   He first agreed to the FLM, but there were still problems.   Eventually I gave my husband a choice.  Submit to full-time diaper discipline or move out.  It surprised me, but he agreed to wear diapers full-time.  And I noticed an immediate difference right away.   He accepted my authority and we stopped fighting right away.  We have a much happier marriage.

Being the psychologist that I am, I used my nephew as a guinea pig.   And it really worked.  That kid was lazy, and he ended up graduating with a degree in engineering and has a great job.  He is still immature, but at least he is no longer living off his parents.  He is his wife’s problem now.

“So did your husband ever get to level 20?”

“Oh no, it’s not always about progressing through the levels.  I’m sure you’re aware that some adults aren’t ever going to grow up.  They just need to stay as children.  Sometimes they just find a level that is right for them.  For my husband, it’s level 4.  I can take him out as an adult, but he can only handle that for short periods.  The rest of the time, he is my little diapered man.”

Dr. Fels continued, “in reality, the R.A.D.S program isn’t really a linear program.  It’s more to help families deal with regressed adults in a structure.  Since they are really just little children in adult bodies, it makes sense to treat them as small children.   We are just starting, but even those who eventually get out will probably still need some level of support.   For most, just the threat of the program is enough to change their ways.  Most cases we see don’t even qualify for a consultation.  In those cases, we usually give the RA a deadline to gain some level of maturity, and show they can be self-sufficient, and over 80% meet the deadlines.  And since they are adults, the RA must willingly submit to the program.  Mind you, most of them have few alternatives.   But this program can provide the structure that they need.”

Jill was intrigued.  She thought about her cases.   She hoped that just the threat of living like this would be enough to mend Scott’s ways, and nearly positive that it would work with Chelsea.   And even though Dr. Fels had strange methods, she was one of the most respected psychologists in the world.  Jill would be working very closely with her, which is something that few people would ever get.  It was an opportunity she couldn’t pass up.

“Has anybody ever graduated from this?”

Dr. Fels then called in the receptionist.  “Ms. William’s, can you come in here please?”

The young lady came in and said, “Yes, Dr. Fels?”

“What level are you at today, Debbie”

Debbie immediately took on a juvenile tone.  “I was at level 18, but I stayed up late and now have a bedtime.  I’m hoping to get potty trained by Christmas.”

Jill couldn’t help herself, “Are you wearing a diaper?”

Debbie began to shake her head, hoping that Dr. Fels wouldn’t see.  Dr. Fels lifted the back of Debbie’s skirt and Jill saw the plastic pants.   She felt Debbie’s diaper.  “Just a little damp, and no poopies.”

Dr. Fels excused Debbie, and then explained.  “Debbie has been with us for three years, and she’s been doing great.   You can tell, she is a great employee.  I’d start her on potty training, but I think Dr. Robert’s wants her to stay in diapers.”

Dr. Fels finally asked, “Are you interested?”

“Yes, it sounds fascinating.  Just working with you would be fascinating.”

“Well, before you say yes, I should let you know about training.   The first step is to train you as a nanny, and that would require you to spend at least a week in the daycare.”

“That sounds reasonable.  I’d probably need to know how it works and working the daycare would be the best way.”  The idea of changing an adult’s diaper wasn’t enough to dissuade Jill from this opportunity.

But then Dr. Fels continued, “I’m sorry, but you wouldn’t start working in the nursery.  You have to be regressed.   We find that it helps nannies if they have experienced it.  So, all employees must spend time in the nursery.  Even me.”

That definitely put a wrinkle in Jill’s plans.   A full week in diapers and living as a four-year-old.  But then the more she thought, the easier that answer seemed to be.  She couldn’t pass up the opportunity to work with Dr. Fels.  And one week is nothing.  It might even be relaxing.  No responsibilities for a whole week.  Finally, she emailed the institute: I accept the offer.

Edited by spark
adding information
  • Like 8

Thank you., I'm most proud of the universe I've create and the potential it creates.  It's a universe that diapers are tangentially accepted, but it's not common..   So far, in my mind- I've got 7 stories in that I can get into.

FTR- Jill was a minor character in a story that I release earlier R.A.D.S. which was a a first person perspective on it, based on her brother Scott.

Jill's training

Jill was apprehensive all weekend, wondering just what she was in for on Monday.   All she really knew was that she would spend the whole week in the nursery, and she wouldn’t be allowed to go home for a week.  It sounded so secretive, but the internship was just too valuable.   It was either work directly with Dr. Fels, or work at a public-school doing IEPs.  Jill had observed some of that earlier and had no interest in that kind of thing.  An internship with Dr. Fels was like a fast pass in the field of psychology.  Dr. Roberts was another legend in the field, which was mainly due to her time with Dr. Fels.   No matter what happens, Jill knew she had to see this through.

She asked what she would need, and they told her that everything would be provided for her, but it’s best not to drive to the institute on Monday.  She wouldn’t be able to drive home.   They also wrote: No make-up.  That was hard for Jill because she had always taken pride in her complexion and look.   She figured a thin layer of primer would be fine.  Her mind kept going back to the fact that she would be in diapers in a few hours.  She was scared, but at the same time mildly excited.

Jill had her little sister, Ericka, drive her to the institute.  Ericka was eighteen, and had just started classes at the community college

.   She was a smart kid but didn’t do well enough in high school to get to any university.    She would need two years of community college before transferring to university.  Jill was hoping that Ericka would apply to be a nanny for the institute.

“So, what’s this all about?  Why can’t you just drive yourself?” Ericka asked, bluntly.

“It’s part of the training.  I have to stay with them all week.”

“Really, that seems weird.  What do they do?”

“I told you, it’s for regressed adults?”

“What are those?”

“They are adults, just like us, but won’t work and usually sponge off their parents.”

“You mean like Scott?  So, what do they do there?”

Jill confessed, “That’s the weird part.   Basically, they are treated like little kids until they learn to act like adults.”

Ericka laughed and said, “What’s weird about that?  I bet that would work with Scott.  So, you’re going to treat adults like little kids.”

“Well, first I have to be treated like one myself.”

“You mean like an 8-year-old?”

“I think more like a 3-year-old.  I’m going to have to wear a diaper.”

“WHAT THE HELL?” Ericka shouted.  “A FUCKING DIAPER!  You’re kidding.  Why would you do that?”

“I told you.  This is a great opportunity for me.  It’s only a week.”  Jill was saying that, mostly for herself.  She kept telling herself, ‘It’s only a week.’

“I’ve got to see that.  My big sister sitting in Pampers.”  Ericka said with a sly smile.

“Oh, know you don’t.  Besides, they won’t allow you into the institute.”

Ericka could sense her sister’s trepidation and gave her a hug.  “Do you want me to walk you in?”

“No, I’m fine.  I’m still a big girl, for now.”

“Ok, be a good girl.”

“Ericka!”  Jill said in protest to her sister’s condescending tone.

“What?  You might as well get used to it.”

Jill walked into the institute and was immediately greeted by Debbie.  “Hi Ms. Holderback, do you remember me?”  Debbie’s tone was more like a schoolgirl.

“Yes, I remember.”  She would hardly forget the sight of Dr. Fels checking Debbie’s diaper right in front of her.

“My mom-m, I mean Dr. Roberts is waiting for you in her office.  I’ll walk you there.”   Maybe it was her clothes, or maybe it was just because she knew that Debbie was wearing a diaper, but it was hard not to notice the extra padding and crinkle as she walked behind Debbie.  Debbie opened the door and said, “Mommy, this is Ms. Holderback.”

Dr. Roberts looked up and admonished Debbie.  “Now Debbie, we’ve been through this.  At work it’s Dr. Roberts.”

“I’m sorry.” Debbie said dejectedly.

“You’ll have to excuse Debbie.  She’s been acting a little immature lately.  I may have to level her down.”  She shook Jill’s hand and introduced herself.  “I’m Joan Roberts.”

Dr. Robert’s needed no introduction.  “It’s a pleasure to meet you, I’ve read one of your books for a class.”  Jill couldn’t help but wonder why Debbie referred to Dr. Roberts as ‘mommy’.   Debbie was probably in her upper twenties, and Dr. Roberts looked to be in her mid-forties.  “I’m sorry but do you mind if I ask about Debbie.  Obviously, you two have some kind of relationship, but she can’t be your daughter, can she?”  Jill was skirting around to avoid asking if they were girlfriends.

“It’s a little complicated.  I’ve been caring for Debbie for the last three years.  She was brought in by her parents, but they weren’t interested in participating in Debbie’s treatment.   In truth, I think they are just as self-centered and immature as she was when she came to us.  They never provided Debbie with any motherly care when she was younger, and she responded right away when I gave it to her.”

Dr. Roberts asked, “Have you been briefed on the training process?”

“I know I have to start in the nursery as an RA.”

Joan nodded, “We call them younglings inside the institute.  I should warn you, it’s not that easy at first.”

“I know, the diapers are kind of throwing me.”

Dr. Roberts laughed, “Everybody gets all hooked up on the diapers.  I don’t find those to be a big deal.  For me, the hardest part is the lack of privacy and getting permission for almost anything.  The nannies are nineteen, and that’s hard to take.  Especially when they put me in timeout.”

“You had to go through it!”  The thought of a distinguished professional like Dr. Roberts being diapered in a nursery seem so strange.

“Not anymore, thank God.  But if you work at the institute, you have to be certified 3 times in the first 5 years.   And believe me, it doesn’t get any easier.”

Dr. Roberts asked, “Are you familiar with the levels?”

Jill nodded, “They seem like ages, where the RA gradually earns privileges.”

“RA is only what we use with those outside the program.  In here, they are called younglings.  Younglings have to spend a month in each level before they are ready to move up.   And they sometimes go down levels, like I may have to do with Debbie.  We fast track for certification, so for you it will only be a day for each level.   You start at level 4.   Anybody under level 10 is a tot.”

“How long will I have to wear diapers?”

“Potty training starts at level 19.”

“That’s more than a week.  That’s more than two weeks!  When will I start working with clients?”

“Well, you’ll start reviewing cases at level 12, so with luck, next week.”

“Why did you tell me it was just a week?”

“At the end of the week, if you decide this is too much, we will transfer you to the counseling side.  But, if you sign and quit in the first week, no position will be offered to you.”

Dr. Roberts handed Jill a sheet.  “Here is an agreement with a list of rules that you will have to follow.”

·       Upon signing this document, the interim agrees to become a youngling in the care of Joan Roberts. 

·       The youngling will:

o   Address adults with respect using appropriate titles

o   Follow the supervision of nannies at all times

o   Promptly follow any direction given by a nanny

o   Use diapers until the completion of the program

o   Will not remove diaper

o   Will not request the diaper be removed or changed for any reason

o   Accept discipline as determined by Joan Roberts

·       Joan Roberts will:

o   Provide care, food, and lodging for the youngling for the duration of the program

o   Provide appropriate discipline of the youngling

o   Will not abuse the youngling with physical or emotional abuse

o   Levels will be at the discretion of Joan Roberts

“Does this mean you will be my primary nanny?”

“Yes, normally we would have Nanny Susan, who runs the nursery take care of you, but our other intern is taking a little longer to complete the program.”

“It seems short, how do I move through the levels?”

“Well, it’s based on the level of responsibility and maturity.  On the lower levels, you just have to avoid tantrums, and listened to the nannies.”

“Does everybody have to do this?”

“The regular nannies don’t go through the certification process.  They stay in the nursery for the weekend, and then are potty trained.”

“Potty trained?  Aren’t they already potty trained?”

“Once the diapers go on, you are not potty trained.  Are you ready to sign?”

Jill took a deep breath, took the pen and signed her name.  “I’m ready Joan.”

Joan took out a pacifier and plopped it in Jill’s mouth.  “Baby, It’s Ms. Joan now.  Let’s get you ready.”

Ms. Joan took Jill’s hand and led her into her a room with a large table with stacks of diapers underneath.  The powder, wipes and oils were to the side.  There was a dresser on one side, and a rather large mirror.   Jill thought she looked ridiculous with the pacifier in her mouth.  She grabbed it with her hand and took it out of her mouth.   Ms. Joan swatted her hand and said, “No no baby.  The binkie stays until Ms. Joan takes it out.  Keep sucking on the binky, it will calm you down.”   Jill twirled it in her mouth.   Ms. Joan followed, “I don’t hear sucking, now suck your binky baby.”  Jill started to suck, and Ms. Joan replied, “That’s a good baby.  Keep being good for nanny.”

Jill was dressed in a dark skirt suit, with a white blouse and a dress jacket.  It was what she typically wore for work interviews, and definitely appropriate for a business environment.   Ms. Joan said, “Isn’t that cute, baby is dressed up like she is a big adult.  Let’s get those grown-up clothes off.”   Jill complied and began to unbutton her jacket.   Once again Ms. Joan swatted Jill’s hand and said, “Don’t do that baby.”   Ms. Joan unbuttoned the jacket and removed it arm by arm.  She tapped the table and said, “Up you go.”

Jill sat on the table and Ms. Joan unbuttoned the blouse.  She gave Jill a motion and said, “Arms up.” Jill raised her arms and Joan removed the blouse.   Ms. Joan then removed Jill’s bra, leaving Jill topless.   Jill instinctively covered her breast, but Ms. Joan replied, “Don’t be bashful.  You’ll get used to this.”

She removed the socks, and then pushed Jill back on the table.  “Lie down, I’ve going to take off your skirt and panties off.” 

In short time Jill was completely naked. Through the pacifier, and in a muffled voice Jill asked, “Areth the diaperth nexth?”

“Not yet baby.  Sit up, we’ve got to apply some makeup.”   She grabbed a lotion and said, “this is a wonderful moisturizer that really makes your skin soft and baby like.  Although, you’re so young, I’m not sure if you even need it.”   The lotion had a baby-like scent as well, which had a strong calming effect on Jill. 

That turned out to be a good thing, because Jill was not prepared for the next step.  Joan took out an electric razor.  “We’re going to have to shave you.  We can’t have any hair down there.”  Jill couldn’t really see what Joan was doing, but she could smell the hair removal cream.  “Just so you know, it can take up to six weeks for it to grow back.”  She grabbed Jill’s arms and said, “Sit up baby, one more step and then we can get you in your diaper.”

Jill looked at herself in the mirror and was amazed just how young she looked.  She typically worked to make herself look older, but now she was transformed to a hairless little girl.   Joan lifted up Jill’s arms and gave Jill a new bra.  “Your breasts aren’t very large, but I think we still need it.”

Jill’s chest wasn’t large by any stretch of the imagination, but the bra removed what little she had.  It was almost identical to her skin, so it didn’t even look like she was wearing anything.  Jill looked at herself in the mirror and was aghast.  “I lookth like a lithle girl.”  She exclaimed behind the pacifier.

“That’s the point baby.  For now, that’s exactly what you are.  Now lie back.  Let’s get you in a fresh diaper before we have a mess on our hands.”

‘Damn, I meant to use the bathroom before this started.  I don’t suppose she would let me up to use the bathroom.’ Jill thought.  She didn’t bother to ask because she already knew the answer.  

Joan unfurled a pink diaper that was clearly big enough for an adult.   Joan said, “Younglings have to lift themselves up so nannies can put the diaper, lift up.”   Jill raised her hips and Joan placed the diaper underneath.   The sound of the tabs being opened seemed so loud.  Jill was sure everyone could hear them.   Jill had no memory of any diaper changes.  She remembered Scott wearing diapers when he was younger, but he used to be a bedwetter.  Jill felt strange.  The padding was almost comforting.

Joan helped Jill up and said, “Now let’s get you dressed.  First, I need some waterproof panties, so you don’t have any leaks.”   Joan held up some plastic and pants and Jill stepped into them.  Joan offered up a selection of shorts.  They were very short and did nothing to hide Jill’s diaper.  The outfit was finished with a childish tee-shirt that dropped just below the waist.  Finally, there was some frilly socks and pink slip-on sneakers.  The whole ensemble was taken straight from the toddler section, but in adult sizes.

“Now let’s take care of your hair.”   Jill had used a beret to hold her hair back, but Joan had removed it before this transition.  Joan combed the hair back and then braided it into two tight braids in the middle.  It was the exact hairstyle Jill had when she started kindergarten.   “Don’t you look cute?”

Jill couldn’t believe it.  “Oh, my goodness.  I need a picture of this.  Can you take a picture?”

Ms. Joan was shocked, and said “Really?” 

“Yeah, I promised my sister.”

Ms. Joan was about to say no, because electronics weren’t allowed until stage 9.  But Jill gave Ms. Joan puppy dog eyes, with the mandatory ‘Pleeth.’  “You sure learned to use that tool quick.  Why not, I can’t resist that.  And you do look adorable.”

Joan took the picture, handed the phone to Jill, who texted Ericka with the words: Sister Vault.

A few seconds later Ericka replied with “OMG!  But you’re adorable.”

• Like 10
9 hours ago, Tld17 said:

This is so good cannot wait for the next chapter.

I'm going to release tonight.   Technically the whole chapter is is called Jill's Training, but it's really long.    I've written 44 pages of text (in double-spaced Times New Roma 12 Font).   After tonight, I will have released 16 of those pages, and basically get Jill through the first hour in the nursery.  I've written up to Jill's 5th day in the nursery (Friday), and will eventually edit that for release.   Basically, what I've drafted so far takes her to Friday.  I'm hoping to get Jill to Monday ASAP.  Also remember, she wants to get her brother into the program, and get Ericka trained as a nanny.

7 hours ago, adam200 said:

I Am wanting to see how the head nanny will treated Ms. Joan ? i hope Ms. Joan wearing her wet pul ups and the nanny check her and say back to pampers baby Joanb?

In this story so, Ms. Joan is the  mommy for Jill.    But, in this universe, she couldn't do that unless she went through first- and she has had to do it three times.   And- I've already written that she doesn't want to go through it a 4th time.  And at least so far- I don't intend to narrate any of those trainings.?

2 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Interesting for sure 

Thank you.  I've not written in a 3rd person perspective, which I like.    And there is a lot of dialogue in this story.   This is the first writing that I remember writing with a female perspective.  Most AB fiction tends to have gender switch, sometimes in offensive ways (IMO).  The idea that being infantile makes one feminine  just doesn't make any sense to me,   However, I have to admit, the transformation sequence of Jill from a professional looking young in twenties into an over-grown 6-year-old, especially if I make Jill petite.  On the other hand, Timmy is an unmotivated 23-year male who has pot-marked skin and is probably is 20 pounds over weight.   I can't change his his hairstyle.  The clothes are not as cute, and he will look like post-pubescents guy trying to  dress like a little kid.   

Here is the Next Release

Jill finally got to see inside the nursery.  She had only caught a glimpse of it when she interviewed.   It really looked like a typical child play area but had six cribs that were obviously built for adults.  She saw four other adults dressed in similar clothing, and two women.  One looked to be older than Jill, and the other was probably just out of high school.

Ms. Joan took Jill to the older of the two women.  “Jill, this is Nanny Susan, she is going to be taking care of you while I work.”

Ms. Susan took Jill’s hand and said, “Hi Jill.  I hope you have fun here.”  She pointed to the younger girl and said, “This is Nanny Jo.  She is going to introduce you to the other tots.”   Jill shyly started to walk over to Ms. Jo.  Ms. Susan gently patted Jill’s butt to scoot her along.

Ms. Jo held her hand as if Jill needed the help.   Ms. Jo patted the front of Jill’s diaper.  She said, “Come with me, you can meet the others?”

Joan called out, “I just changed her, so I don’t imagine she would need a new diaper,” and then replied to Ms. Susan, “Jill’s in the certification program.”

Jo felt the sides of Jill’s diaper and said, “Yep, dry as a bone.  I wonder when the dam will break.”

Ms. Jo took Jill over to the play mat and introduced her to the oldest of the tots.  “Davee, can you introduce yourself to your new friend?”   It was hard to tell how old younglings were based on looks alone, but Davee was clearly older than everybody.  He was slightly pudgy and slightly greying.   He didn’t seem all that interested in stopping his play, and Jo had to prompt him.   “Davee, what do you say to Jill?”

“Hi Jill.” Davee didn’t seem enthusiastic about his greeting.

Ms. Jo turned to Jill and said, “And Jill?”  Jill finally understood what Joan was talking about when it came to being corrected by somebody that young.   It was then that she recognized Jo.  Jo had been on one of Erica’s softball teams when she was 8, and Jill remembered her as a little kid.   Jill felt like going off on Jo but she knew that would not go over well.  Ms. Jo lost her patience and guided Jill.  “Jill, in this room when somebody says Hi to you, you say hi back.”

“Hi Davffeee.”   The pacifier muffled her words, and her jaw was getting tired,

The next was a young boy sitting in a playpen.  “This is Timmy.   He’s at Level 1.”   And finally, Jill was brought over to the two girls who were drawing at the table.  “These two are Lisa and Tammy.”

“HI JILL!” they said in unison.

In another muffled voice, Jill managed an audible “Hi Litha, Hi Tdammy.”

Ms. Jo applauded Jill’s polite reply with a condescending “Good girl, you learned.  Do you want some juice?”

Jill nodded and muffled out a “Yes pleeth”

Ms. Jo came back with a sippy cup full of apple juice.  “Sweetie, let’s take out your binky so you can drink your juice.”  Jo attached a pacifier clip to Jill’s shirt and removed her pacifier.  “Go and sit with your new friends.” 

Jill took the sippy cup.  “Honey, use two hands,” Ms. Jo reminded.

Jill remembered and said, “Thank you.” For the first time since this ordeal had begun, Jill no longer had the pacifier in her mouth. 

She sat across from Lisa and Tammy.  Tammy asked, “Have you broken your dam yet?”

Jill looked confused, and Lisa said, “That means, have you peed in your first diaper?  The first time is always hard.  But it gets easier.”

Tammy followed, “Yeah, it’s easier if you pee just a little bit.  Don’t hold it, because that will only make it worse.”

Jill cried, “I don’t want to pee my pants.”

Lisa laughed and said, “Honey, it’s not your pants.  It’s a diaper.   You might as well get used to it, because it’s going to happen, and same with the other thing.”

Tammy followed, “Yeah, I’m still not used to that.” 

Lisa said, “You must be the other intern.  We will be working together.”

“What?  I thought you started three weeks ago, why are you still here?”

Lisa blushed, “I had problems.  I made it to potty training, but had 3 strikes, so was sent back to level 11.  When they told me, I threw a fit, and Ms. Susan put me in timeout.  Whatever you do, don’t go into timeout.”

“Why?  What’s the deal with timeout?”

“It depends.  If it’s something like fussing, or not listening to a nanny, they will just put you down a level, but tantrums are a big no-no here.  You get sent in the corner, and then it’s into level 1.  For younglings, it’s not as big a deal, because they can earn back to their level in just a few days, but I had to start over again.  I’m now in level 3.”

“Wow!  I didn’t know they could do that.  This place is hella weird.  You’ll be in diapers longer than me.”

“I might be.   Dr. Fels almost fired me for my outbursts.  She told me if I don’t get through the program, I’ll be a tot the rest of my internship.”

“That sounds terrible.”

Lisa shrugged her shoulders.  “It’s not the worst thing.  I’m not paying rent, and Dr. Fels is fascinating to work with.  Last week I worked on cases and research.  And this isn’t that bad, just do what they tell you.”

Tammy cried, “I’m a youngling, so it will take me a lot longer.”

Jill asked Tammy, “How long have you been here?”

“I failed out of school last spring.   Mom gave me the choice, this or move out.  She isn’t going to pay for any more school.”  She pointed to Timmy, “That’s my older brother.  He’s been here for a year.”

Jill asked, “How old are you guys?” 

“I’m 21, and Timmy is 23.”

Jill’s psychologist nature took over.  Here was somebody who is a subject to this treatment.   She had to see how Tammy felt about this.   “How are you handling all of this?”  Jill asked.

“It’s not like I have any choice.  I hoped that this would be temporary, but mommy, er my mom, wants me to complete the whole program.  So, I guess I’m here for now.  At least until my mom gets tired of changing poopy diapers.”

The slip of a grown woman calling her mom, ‘mommy’, fascinated Jill.  That was really uncommon for a woman in her twenties to call her mom ‘mommy’ in this context.   Jill asked, “Why did you call your mom, mommy?”

Tammy answered, “I know, it is super embarrassing.  But when you’re dressed like this, it sometimes just easier to go with it.”

“Did you call her ‘mommy’ before?”

Tammy quickly looked around to see if Jo was in earshot and whispered, “Oh hell no.   I was most likely to call her ‘my bitch-ass mother’, even to her face.”  The last part was just mouthed.   Tammy then warned, “You have to be careful with language here.  If they heard me say that; it’s a punishment pacifier.”

“What’s that?”

“A big pacifier that is bitter, and you can’t talk with it.  Then they make you suck on your binky for a few days.  Cussing is a big no-no here.”

Without being prompted, Tammy continued.   “I guess she had her reasons.  I mean, I was really a brat.”

“So, you were being a brat after you got kicked out of college?”

Tammy blushed, “Not just back then.  I’ve been bratty since high school, probably even before that.”  Jill noticed a similar pattern with her friend Chelsea.  Tammy continued, “I guess it’s not all bad.   I was constantly worried about how I looked, and what my friends thought.  I hated school because it was hard and super boring.  And diapers aren’t all bad.  Sometimes at night when I’m in my crib I ---- you know.”

Jill asked, “You do that?”

“You should try it but be careful.  We aren’t supposed to do that, but I think my mommy already knows.”

Jill nodded, and then asked, “what’s the hardest part?”

“I miss just hanging out with my friends.   I don’t get to do that.   I mean everybody talks to me like I’m three-years-old, all-the-time.  And it’s not only the way they talk to us. My mommy puts Timmy in me in strollers outside the house, and she even puts us in the bath together, which is super weird.  Mommy is all in with this.”

“Do any of your old friends know?”

“Nobody from my sorority, but I don’t care about them.  Some of my old friends from high school have seen me.  My BFF, Jess was there when this all started.  She offered to help mommy, but then let me out of diapers and took me to the mall in my adult clothes.   Mommy got super mad and wasn’t going to let her be around me anymore.   Jess begged my mom to change her mind, and mommy said she would only be able to play with me if she was in diapers herself and treated just like me.  Another friend Beth went through the nanny program, so she is our babysitter.”

• Like 9
  • spark changed the title to Regressed Adult Institute Updated January 18, 2022

@spark

this story is interesting and I like it: exactly the type of story that I like to read: keep it up I Forward to seeing how these ladies and gentlemen behave in this program, and see what exactly happens to each one of them! Very good story keep it up!

• Like 1

Here is my next chapter

Their conversation was disrupted when Debbie walked into the nursery.  Ms. Jo saw her and asked, “Hi sweetie, what’s a matter?”  Debbie was silent, and Jo asked, “Are you stinky?”

Jill was amazed when Debbie shrugged her shoulders and said, “I don’t know,” in a childish tone.  Jill couldn’t believe that.  How could she not know if she pooped?   It seemed like it would be obvious, and Jill could definitely smell something.

The sight of Ms. Jo pulling back the waist band and talking to Debbie in that tone was really something to behold.  Jo was a fairly slim and petite teenage girl.   She could have passed as a middle schooler without any work.  If Jo wore the same toddler style clothes, she would look just like Jill did now.   Debbie, on the other hand, was dressed in typical business casual.   Yet Jo was taking on the obvious adult role, and Debbie seemed to be a little kid.

Jill couldn’t help but watch as Jo took care of Debbie’s dirty diaper.  She was surprised that the changing table was right out in open, but it was assumed that younglings had no need for privacy.   A nanny would respect the privacy of the general public, but no matter what level they were at- the younglings right to privacy would not be considered.  That turned out to be one of the most difficult things to handle in the last part of the certification.

Tammy and Lisa laughed, and she saw Timmy’s face contort.   “Timmy is going to be mad.”

Jill had to ask, “Why?”

Tammy replied, “He’s about to poop his diaper, but it’s Ms. Susan’s turn.  He has a little crush on Ms. Jo.”

Lisa frowned and said, “Too bad, I would poop if I could, but I’ve already pooped this morning.”

Tammy said, “Me to.  I always poop on my mom’s watch.  If she is going to make me go through this, she will be changing my stinky diapers.”

Ms. Jo ended up taking care of Timmy and Ms. Susan prepared snacks.   Each tot stood next to a highchair and waited until Ms. Susan helped them climb into the chair.  It was a bit like a bar stool, but the tray clipped into the armrest.  The tot was strapped into a three-point harness and legs, which made it hard to move and tip the chair over.    Ms. Susan locked everybody into the highchair and then put a bib on each one.  Lisa, Tammy, and Davee all had to use their hands, while Susan handed Jill a spork with a large handle.  She said, “Jill, you’re at level 4.  Show me what a big girl you are and don’t make a mess.”

Each tot ate their snack.  It was cereal with a little bit of milk.   Jill was sure that was meant to create a mess and force the Level-3’s to have milk dripping from their chin.   Jill struggled herself and ended up getting some on her bib.  Jill was given another sippy cup with Pedialyte, while the others had to use a baby bottle.  The drawback was that the cup was larger, which made holding off the pee even harder.  Timmy was at level 1, so Ms. Jo had to feed him.

Jill finally lost her battle with her bladder when she got up from the highchair.  The pressure change from standing up after being seated for a while caused a rush of urine to leak into the diaper.  Ms. Jo notice and said, “It looks like somebody broke their dam.  I’m so proud of you.  Do you feel better?”  Jill had to admit it and was ashamed that she was slightly turned on by the feeling.  She felt slightly naughty.   Jo felt the diaper and said, “It’s still not that wet though.  I think we can wait a few hours.”

Each stage took Jill to a level she never expected, but she wasn’t prepared for what happened next.   Ms. Jo took out two strollers.  One was just like a typical child’s stroller, only larger.  The other looked like one of those buggies that a daycare would use to transport multiple charges.   Jill saw the stroller’s and asked, “What’s that for?”

Ms. Jo replied in her typical fashion, “It’s time to go to the playground.”

“What?  I’m not going in that.”

Ms. Jo moved the pacifier into Jill’s mouth and said, “Suck on your binky.  Tots don’t talk like that.”

Jill took the pacifier out, and Jo looked sternly at Jill.  “Don’t take the binky out dear.”

Jill ignored Jo’s direction and said, “I’m not really 4 years old, and people will see it.”

Ms. Jo put the pacifier back in Jill’s mouth and with a stern warning.  “You’re pouting like you are.  Suck on your binky until Ms. Jo takes it out.”

Lisa sensed that Jill was risking a time-out and said, “Don’t worry about it.  People don’t even pay attention.  They see this all the time and know about the institute.  Remember, we just have to go with it here.  If you’re in the back, nobody will even see you.”

Jill reluctantly sat in the back row.   Ms. Susan secured her in the stroller and reminded Jill, “We don’t want tots to get hurt, so they have to be secured in a stroller if they are out of the property.”  Jill felt ridiculous with her childish outfit, but Lisa was right.  Nobody seemed to notice, or at least nobody seemed to care.    It turned out the playground was sheltered, and in a secure area.  Nobody could see the tots running around.   It had a jungle gym, but also had an outdoor exercise circuit.  Ms. Susan let Jill free and said, “Go and play, remember tot’s need to get a lot of exercise.”

Jill, Lisa, and Tammy followed each other along and took turns with each exercise.  The exercise felt good, and the way the girls chatted made it seem less like a workout.   They were there for just a little while before Ms. Susan called them over to be secured in the stroller again.   Jill noticed the disconnect between putting a healthy adult into a stroller so they could be taken to an area to get exercise.   They could have just gone for a walk.

They talked about it while being pushed and Tammy said, “I think I’d be more uncomfortable if we walked in public with the way we are dressed.”  Jill thought about it and realized how weird it would look if she was walking around dressed in the toddler outfit with her braided hair.  She figured most people who saw the stroller couldn’t tell just how big they were.

The walking and jumping had released more pee in her diaper, and she noticed that Lisa and Tammy’s diapers were also wet.  As they were secured in their strollers, Ms. Jo asked “Are you wet?”

Tammy and Lisa both chimed, “I don’t know,” but Jill said, “A little.”

Jo laughed and said, “Silly, tots don’t know those kind of things.”

Lisa said, “Don’t fall for that trick.  We aren’t supposed to know what happens in our diaper.”

Jill’s stomach began to churn, and she realized she was about to poo.  What made it all that worse was this was going to be one of those liquid type movements that was hard to contain.    The institute knew that tots were resistant to having BMs in their diapers, especially the new ones.  The institute feed them high fiber meals with a few other laxatives to make sure the youngling was regular and hydrated.  As they were pushed back to the nursery Jill realized she was going to poop, and it was going to be a messy one.

Lisa saw that and said, “Just go, they aren’t going to let you use the toilet.”

“I can’t.”

Lisa warned, “You’re going to get in trouble.”

They got back to the nursery and Jill begged “Can I please use the toilet; I’m going to have an accident?”  Or at least that’s how it sounded to Jill.  To everyone else it was a barely understandable muffle plea in a whiney voice.

Ms. Jo smiled, “Silly, they aren’t accidents.  Don’t worry Ms. Jo will take care that poopy diaper.”

That was just too much for Jill.  She tried to go with the flow, but this was just too much.  Jill had learned to control her temper over the years but being controlled this way by a kid barely out of high school was just too much.  She ripped the pacifier out of her mouth and screamed, “Listen you crazy bitch, I’m not a little kid.  I need to use the toilet.”

Jill immediately regretted her tantrum.   She knew what she was in for before she started.   To add her embarrassment, she lost the battle with her bowels.  The liquid mass exploded in her diaper and was almost leaking from the sides. Susan looked over at the two and seemed to mouth “Do you need help?”  It was always the test of a nanny’s ability when a tot threw a tantrum.  The temptation is to react to the tantrum, but nannies were taught to do the opposite.  It was called: remind, prompt, correct.   In this case the nanny takes the tot into the corner and tells them to stay there until she lets them out.   But it was harder with the ones who were being certified.   Nannies were instructed to treat them no differently than any other tot, but that’s not always easy.   Apparently, Dr. Roberts was notorious for throwing tantrums when she was in certification.

Ms. Jo gave Susan a reassuring nod.   She looked at Jill and asked, “Are you done?  If you want, you can head out that door and go home, but I’m not sure you want that with how you are dressed.”

Jill looked down and said, “I’m sorry.”

“I want you to stay in the corner and think about it.  I’ll be back to get you in a bit.”

Jill pleaded, “You aren’t going to change me?”

Ms. Jo got a much bigger pacifier and plopped it in Jill’s mouth, she turned Jill to face the corner and said, “Don’t move.”   A final indignity was added when Jo lowered Jill’s shorts to reveal the brown diaper.

The pacifier was bitter.  At first Jill gagged, but she caught herself.  It covered her whole mouth and didn’t allow her to talk if she wanted.    Jill had no idea how long she was in the corner, but the others were eating lunch when she was let free.   Jo wiped Jill’s tears away and asked, “Do you know why you’re in timeout?”  Jill nodded.    Ms. Jo removed the punishment pacifier and said, “Tell me.”

“I got mad and swore.”

“That’s right, adults don’t throw tantrums.”  She gave Jill a gentle hug and said, “Let’s take care of that smelly diaper, and get you some lunch.”  

It felt good to get out of that smelly diaper.   The diaper came close to failing with the liquid mass.  The smell wasn’t as bad as it felt.   Jill discovered something interesting with the diaper change.  The table was specially designed with a bar that Jill’s legs could rest on which allowed Ms. Jo to lift up Jill’s legs in the air.  And there was a handheld shower nozzle that Ms. Jo spray to help clean up the mess.

Jo didn’t appear to be repulsed by a messy diaper, but it was at least the 4th one she had changed that day.   Changing diapers was part of the job, and Jo appeared to like her job.  She didn’t mind taking care of small children, but this gave her a sense of power.  Which was something she rarely got before becoming a nanny.   She finished cleaning up and rubbed oil and powder before taping up the diaper.   She changed Jill into an even more babyish onesie.

Ms. Jo reminded Jill, “You’re at level 1 because of the time-out.  Tot’s start at level 1 after a time-out.”

Jill thought to herself, “That’s three more days of this.”

She was led to the highchair.  “Boy it’s getting late.  Let’s get you fed and then naptime because I don’t want a fussy baby.”   Lunch was pasta cut in small pieces.  Every time Jill opened her mouth, a spoon full of pasta was put in it.   Jill was grateful that lunch didn’t take very long.   It was only a small portion, which was good because Jill wasn’t very hungry, and Jo wanted to get Jill down for her nap soon.  The nap had been delayed, and naptime was when the nannies got to eat their lunch.

Ms. Jo led Jill to a crib.  She had hoped to be closer to Lisa and Tammy, but they put her between Timmy and Davee.  Davee looked to be completely asleep, and Timmy hadn’t said anything all day long.  There wasn’t much chance to chat, because the nannies wouldn’t let them talk during naptime, and level one tots didn’t interact with others.

Jill was surprised just how tired she really was.  It had been an emotional day.  It seemed like a week since Joan had transformed her into a toddler, and in that time, she had been changed, fed, wheeled in a stroller, and was now lying in a crib during naptime.    She wondered what Erica was thinking after having received that text.  Even so, Jill didn’t think she could explain it to her.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just a casual hint (a favor) - could you label each chapter with a Chapter - Part - number ?

Your last post was #4 in the story sequence.

Interesting developing story.

10 hours ago, BabyLock said:

Just a casual hint (a favor) - could you label each chapter with a Chapter - Part - number ?

Your last post was #4 in the story sequence.

Interesting developing story.

I can, but it's actually one very long in what I hope to be a sequence.   I'll post the day and time of day so it's easier to keep track of the passed.  She just done with Monday

8 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Are you planning on continuing this story if/when Jill graduates? I cant remember seeing a story that starts with the main protagonist in diapers, only for them to mature and do it to someone else, except for the episodics, like Sierra.

Yes, I'm planning on having Jill completes nanny training, which means she is in the nursery as the nanny looking after the other tots.

Jill will also get to review the tots backgrounds, so we will learn a little more about Debbie, Tammy, and Timmy.

At some time I'm planning to planning to have Ericka be trained as a nanny.

Also- if she stays with the institute, she will have be re-certified.

Monday Afternoon- Level 1

Jill imagined what her first day would be like if she had chosen a more traditional internship.  She would probably be filling out forms and reviewing case files.  Dr. Fels and Dr. Roberts promised Jill the chance to do some serious research and said she would have great material for a thesis.   She then realized she was already doing research.  What better way to study this than to experience it firsthand?

She was fascinated with Tammy’s story.   She didn’t know much about Timmy yet but wondered what would make a mother put her two adult children in this place.  For that matter, why would they agree to this.  She wanted to know what led Debbie to be here.   At times, Lisa seemed to like this, which was fascinating as well.   And Jill wondered what the nannies were getting out of all this.

She rested her eyes and pretended to sleep but was really reading Ms. Susan’s and Jo’s lips.

Ms. Susan applauded Jo, “You really handled that meltdown well.  I know it can be difficult sometimes.”

“Yeah, in the past I might have called her the b-word back.  I’ve learned to tone it down, and just talk to them like they are little kids.  I do the same with my boyfriend, and he hates it.”

Susan remarked, “I think it’s harder with Jill and Lisa, because they aren’t really tots.”

“Really; I don’t see any difference.”  She paused, and asked, “I just don’t understand why they would do something like this.”

Ms. Susan reminded, “You did it.”

“Yeah, but that was just a few days.  Lisa has been here for three weeks.”

“That’s because it’s a great opportunity.  Dr. Fels is very well known.”  

Jo didn’t understand that part yet.  She had just graduated from high school and had only started her first semester of college classes.  She didn’t really understand what an internship was, nor what it means to be in this type of PHD program.  But she didn’t care either.  They gave her respect and treated her like she was an adult, which had never happened before.

Jill heard Ms. Susan tell Jo, “Can you go and check on Debbie?  She hasn’t come in for a diaper check since morning.”

Ms. Jo left the room and shortly returned with Debbie in toe.  “She is pretty wet.”

Ms. Susan admonished Debbie, “Now Debbie, you know you’re supposed to come in here so we can check your diaper.  I’m going to have to tell your mommy that you’re missing those checks.”

Debbie contritely said, “I’m sorry.” 

“Don’t be sorry, big girls don’t miss appointments.”   Even though Debbie was at level 18, and almost an adult according to the program, she was basically like any other tot when it came to diapers.  Her diapers were checked and changed only when a nanny said so.  They were testing Debbie’s level of responsibility by scheduling her diaper checks.

Ms. Jo asked, “Do you want to take her, or should I?”

“I’ll take her, you’ve done a lot of them today.  Jill’s poopy diaper looked pretty bad.”

Jill didn’t know what time it was and had no sense how long she had been in the nursery.   There weren’t any clocks there, and tots had no way to tell what time it was.  Nannies didn’t refer to the time of day, but to the activity.  The day was split up into free time, snack time, playground time, reading time, lunch time, nap time, free time, and finally exercise time.

Since Jill had been dropped to level 1, free time was spent in a playpen.   Ms. Susan asked, “Do you want a toy, or a book to read?”

Jill looked over the toys on display.  There were a mix of dolls and toys meant for small children.  Lisa, Tammy and Davee were playing a game together, but that wasn’t an option for her.  She wasn’t allowed to play with the others while in Level 1.   She wasn’t sure how to play with any of those toys, so she said, “Read please,” but it came out as “reath pleath” with the pacifier stuck in her mouth.

Ms. Susan, smiled and said, “That’s very nice dear, and thank you for saying please.”

Jill looked through the choice of books.   She feared that there would only be baby books available.   While there were baby books, they had other books.  They had travel books, children’s novels like Harry Potter, and guidebooks.  Jill picked a travel guide to Korea.   After Jill had regained her adult status, she told Joan how grateful she was for the library in the nursery.   Joan replied, “Yes, baby books don’t always keep tot’s attention.”

The reading helped pass the time.  Without the book, Jill would have been very bored.   However, that was intentional.  Younglings needed to learn how to be bored.   Even after they weren’t tots, a nanny would plop a pacifier into the mouth of any youngling who complained about being bored.

After free time was exercise time.  Susan taught a yoga and Zumba class at a local gym.  Jill had even taken her class a few times before this.   They moved the cribs to the side and put away all of the toys which turned the nursery into an exercise studio.   They wanted to make sure younglings had proper exercise, so Susan held a special class just for the younglings, and nannies would also participate.

Jill saw a girl in typical workout clothes, but there was a noticeable diaper bulge under her leggings.  Ms. Susan asked, “Where is your mommy dear?”

The girl protested, “I’m not a tot.  I’m at level 10!”

Susan plopped a pacifier in the girl’s mouth.  “Don’t pout and suck on your binky.”

Another woman, who looked to be in her fifties followed the girl into the nursery.  She firmly said, “Natalie, stay with mommy, or I will have to use a stroller.”  Natalie tried to protest some more, but her words were muffled by the pacifier.

Jill counted 3 more tots, each with nannies, and 3 other girls.  One of the girls had a similar bulge to Natalie.    The tots were all dressed in childish clothes.   Jill recognized Mikey as one of the tots, as well as his nanny.

Jill asked to be let out of the playpen for the class, but Ms. Jo said, “Level 1’s stay in their playpen.”   It was hard to stand up in the playpen, so she just watched the class.

After the class, Natalie suffered another humiliation when her mom checked her diaper.   Her mother said, ‘Oh dear, you’re soaked.   Hop on the table and I’ll change you before we go home.”

Still pacified, Natalie begged, “Pleeth, nodt here.”

Her mom replied, “Don’t make me ask twice, unless you want to go back to level 4.”

Timmy and Tammy’s mother walked into the nursery shortly after the exercise class.  She asked, “How were they today?”

Jo answered, “Timmy was good.  I think he can go to level 2, and Tammy was just an angel.   She went straight down for her nap and made the new girl feel comfortable.”

“Oh, another girl.  That’s nice.  Tammy might have someone to play with.”

Jo said, “For a while,” and pointed over to Jill sitting in the playpen.

“Oh yes, the new intern.  Kim told me about her.  Level 1?”

“Yes, she had a meltdown and needed to go to timeout.”

“First poopy diaper?”   Jo nodded.  “That’s typical.”

Susan laughed and said, “I seem to remember another tot having a meltdown with her first change.”

The mother laughed, “Kim wants me to get the full certificate when these two are done, but I don’t want to go through that again.”

Dr. Fels picked up Davee, and then Dr. Roberts came in with Debbie.  Jill saw Dr. Roberts and realized her first day in the nursery was finally over.  She couldn’t help herself and cried out with joy, “Ms. Joan!”

Dr. Roberts asked, “How was she?”

Susan said, “Mostly good, but had a little meltdown when she had to poo, so I’m afraid she is at level 1.”

“I’m not that surprised.”

Susan continued, “Jo handled it brilliantly.   She has real potential, and she is one of our youngest nannies.”

Joan said, “That’s wonderful.”

And then Susan said, “But this one,” pointing to Debbie, “keeps forgetting to come in for diaper checks.  She almost leaked.”

Joan was disappointed and said, “Debbie, you can’t have a leak in the office.  Tomorrow a nanny will come out and check your diapers for you.”

Jill was let out of her playpen and saw Joan getting a stroller out.  Once again Jill shook her head, and with a childish squeal, she cried “No!  Pleeth.   I’ll be goodth.  I promisfth.”

Ms. Joan stayed firm, “Tot’s ride in the stroller.”

Jill just wanted the day to end, and reluctantly sat in the stroller and allowed Joan to buckle her in.   Debbie was getting impatient and yelled, “Mommy, let’s go!” while tugging on Joan’s dress.

Joan chided, “With the way this one has been acting, I might need two of these.”

Susan said, “Well, they do clip together.   But, if you do end up with two tots, you might want to bring in a nanny to help.”

Joan then turned to Debbie and asked, “Do you want to ride in a stroller dear?”  Debbie shook her head, and Joan continued.  “Ok, then be a good girl and wait.”

Fortunately, Joan’s car was near the exit, and it wasn’t a far walk.   Joan unbuckled the straps and helped Jill into a modified car seat.  Like everything else, it was a normal car seat, but sized for an adult.  The harness came between Jill’s leg and secured her to the seat just like the highchair.

Once inside the car, Joan took the pacifier from Jill’s mouth.  “How was your day?”

Jill took that as an opportunity to have an adult conversation.   “Interesting, but it was harder than I thought.   I’ve got so many questions.”

Joan plopped the pacifier back in Jill’s mouth, “That’s grown-up talk dear.  We will have that talk later.”

Debbie whined, “My day was kind of boring.   I just sat there.”

That apparently was the last straw, because Dr. Roberts put a pacifier in Debbie’s mouth and said, “I’m down levelling you to level 3.”   Jill couldn’t tell if Debbie was upset.  Dr. Roberts continued.  “I’m sorry honey, but I just don’t think you’re ready to go out on your own yet.  I think some time as a tot might help you think about it.”

In reality, Debbie was relieved.   She was worried about potty training.  She had been in diapers for such a long time and didn’t pay attention to her bladder anymore.  She didn’t even know when she was wet.   And it was more than just the diapers.   Joan had taken her in after her parents abandoned her.   Joan was her rock, and she was afraid it wouldn’t be the same after graduating.  Being a tot could suck, but it gave her time to think what she really wanted.

Joan had similar thoughts.  Just before Debbie came into her life she broke up with her girlfriend.  They were going to adopt a brother and sister, but the adoption fell through.  She remembered Debbie’s parents dropping her off at the institute in just an infantile onesie and diaper and said, “Take the baby, we don’t want it anymore.”   That was three years ago, and she was afraid that Debbie couldn’t make it on her own.   She also knew she would miss Debbie if she ever left.

They got home and Joan took the girls into the living room.  “I guess I need two highchairs now.”  This was Joan’s first-time taking care of two tots, and it made things much more difficult.  Fortunately, she already set up the playpen in anticipation of Jill dropping to level 1.  But it was past six, and she had to prepare dinner, feed Jill, bathe both girls, and get Jill in her crib by 7 o’clock.  Fortunately, the institute already prepared dinner because they wanted a specific menu for tots.  That saved her time.  She secured Debbie into her highchair.  “Don’t I get a spoon, mommy?”

“No dear, you’re level 3.  Use your hands, while I feed little Jill.”

Jill’s meal was mashed up, which made spoon feeding easier.  Joan reminded Jill, “You have to be good to level up, so no fussing.”  

Jill understood and obediently opened her mouth each time Joan held the spoon out.   There was more food than she wanted, and it didn’t taste all that good.  She said, “No more, I’m full.”

Joan answered, “No, honey you need to eat everything.”  Debbie didn’t want to eat either and played with her food, so Joan had to prompt her, “Just a few more bites, baby.”  She hardly had time to eat herself.

Jill and Debbie were bathed together.   It was a little weird at first, after all two grown women being bathed together is a bit lewd.  But it was actually quite innocent.   First of all, Jill and Debbie were both completely hairless, and the cream they used made their skin soft and child-like.   The institute trained nannies to completely ignore the sexual nature of the babying.  Joan acted as though she was bathing adult-sized three-year-old girls and ignored Debbie’s larger chest.  Jill’s chest wasn’t all that large to begin with but was still not completely flat.

Jill tried to remember the last time she shared a bath with another girl.  She figured it was when she spent the night with a friend when she was six.   Debbie was happily playing with the bath toys and encouraged Jill to do the same.   Jill was slightly embarrassed when she said, “This is kind of fun.”

Debbie said innocently, “Yeah, I love bath time.  Mommy gives me baths even when I’m not at level three.” 

Joan dried both girls off and dressed them for the night.  Joan put the sports bra on Debbie and Jill noticed just how much it concealed Debbie’s chest.  Jill figured her breasts looked flat because she was naturally flat-chested.   Debbie was not, but now her chest looked like Jill’s.    That, along with the infantile pajamas and hairstyle turned Debbie into an over-sized toddler.

The girls each got a bottle with a special formula.  It was meant to simulate baby formula, but a nutritionist created it to support the needs of a tot.  It had a slight sedative, along with laxatives and diuretics.   It was designed to promote wet and messy diapers.  Jill finished her bottle, and Joan was finally able to get her down for the night.   All by 7:10, which was only ten minutes late.

With Jill finally down, Joan turned her attention to Debbie.   She sat down on the couch, and asked Debbie if she wanted to snuggle.  Debbie put her head on Joan’s lap.  “I’m sorry mommy, I wanted to be a big girl.”

“I know honey, but remember, you’ll always be my baby.  No matter what.”  Debbie started to fall asleep, even though it was before 8pm, so Joan put her down in her crib.  It was 7:45, and both girls were soundly sleeping in their cribs.  Joan smiled as she thought, ‘they look so sweet and innocent while sleeping their cribs.’

Jill thought about her day while lying in the crib.  It was the only time she had been by herself, and she could finally process what was happening.   Everybody treated her like a three-year-old, which was hard.  She hoped it would get easier.

She’d been mostly worried about the diapers before, and totally underestimated what being treated like a toddler was like.   She lost track how many times she peed in her diaper.  She sucked on a pacifier most of the day and was pushed in a stroller.

But she was glad that she was with Joan.   Joan was so sweet and gentle with Debbie, and Jill felt the same when she was sitting in the bath.  Jill’s mom died seven years earlier, and she missed her mom.  She missed just having somebody care for her like that.

Debbie seemed to shout ‘mommy’ with glee whenever she was around Joan.  At first Jill thought it was ‘cute’, but a little strange.   Tammy called her mom ‘mommy’, and Lisa did the same with Susan.   Maybe it was some kind of Stockholm Syndrome, but she felt something similar for Joan.  She couldn’t bring herself to call Joan, ‘mommy’, but she thought of some other term to use.  She thought ‘how about aunty?’

• Like 8
  • spark changed the title to Regressed Adult Institute Updated January 22, 2022

Tuesday Morning: Level 1

Jill was put in bed just past 7pm and Joan didn’t wake her up until a little past 7am.   Jill woke up sometime in the middle of the night but had no idea what time.  She started to climb out of the crib but thought the better of it.  Joan told her to stay in the crib until the morning, and she didn’t want to risk any other punishment.  More importantly, she wanted to get past level 1 as soon as possible.  She lied back down and just meditated.  Joan walked in, and Jill beamed, “Auntie!”

Joan looked surprised and asked, “Auntie?”

“Is that ok?”

“It’s perfectly fine sweetie.”  She checked Jill’s diaper and said, “It’s not that wet, and you didn’t poop.  I can’t move you to level 2 until you mess your diaper without fussing.  You’ll have to stay at level 1today.”

“Ah.  Pleese.  I’ll be good, I promise.”

“Your puppy-dog eyes aren’t going to work on me dear.  It’s a rule.”

Debbie was dressed in a blouse like shirt with a big rainbow on it, and her hair was in pig tails coming from the top of her head.   It was amazing how young she looked compared to the previous day.   Jill was dressed in a onesie and a pink ribbon in her hair.   She had never worn much pink, but Joan thought she looked good in it.

Joan didn’t have time to get them breakfast, so Debbie and Jill had breakfast in the nursery.  Ms. Jo fed Jill some oatmeal, while Debbie and Lisa got to use their hands.   The breakfast worked its way through Jill’s bowels, and she allowed herself to fill her diaper.  She was tempted to let Ms. Jo know with the hope of being changed immediately but remembered she couldn’t ask for a diaper change.   Jo already knew that Jill was pooping but didn’t rush to her.  Eventually Ms. Jo came over to check on Jill.   “Did you fill your diaper?”

“Yeth” Jill said with the pacifier in her mouth.

“You’re supposed to say, ‘I don’t know’.”

“But I do know, I did it.”

“I know baby, and I’m proud of you.  You didn’t fuss, I’ll be back in a bit.”

“You arnth gonnah tange mne?”  Jill noticed that it was getting harder to talk with a pacifier, not easier.

Jo was used to tots speaking through pacifiers and understood perfectly.    “Not yet.  We want to make sure you’re done.”

Jill wasn’t quite done and filled a little bit more.  After going about three minutes without any noticeable grunting, Ms. Susan came over and asked, “Does somebody need her diaper changed?”

Jill was about to say yes, but then remembered and said, “I donth dknove.”

Ms. Susan touched Jill on the nose and said, “I think you do.  Let’s get you cleaned up.”

Susan opened up the diaper and said, “My, that’s a big poop.  It’s good to get all that poo out, isn’t it?”  Jill nodded.   She finished and said, “That’s a good girl.  All nice and dry.”  She helped Jill down, and then prompted, “What do you say?”

“Fank you.”

Being confined to the playpen made for a long day, but Jill was getting used to it.  She had spent most of the evening lying in her crib waiting for morning, and now was spending her day in the playpen waiting for the evening.   Other than Debbie, it was the same crew as the previous day, except Mikey came in for a short time while Ms. Alexis (Mikey’s nanny) went to class.  Mikey was in level 5, but it didn’t seem to make much difference.  Jill was envious at the fun the girls seemed to be having, while Davee and Timmy seemed to be friends.  It was strange how just like in a pre-school, the boys and girls seemed to segregate themselves, because Mikey was part of the boy crew.

Taking the stroller to the playground was a respite from the playpen, but sadly Jill wasn’t allowed to play with the girls.  Ms. Jo was staying next to Jill and leading her through the exercises, praising each time Jill did it correctly.    Tammy tried to save Jill and asked, “Ms. Jo, can Jill play with us?”

“Not today, she is still at level 1.  She will be able to play with you tomorrow.”

They watched Lilo and Stitch during reading time, before lunch.  The institute didn’t do much screen time, but they would watch kid movies sometimes, especially if it rained and they couldn’t go to the playground.

The diet had its effect because Jill filled her diaper again in the afternoon.  She was lying in her crib and felt the urge and pushed a load in her diaper.   Her crib was next to Tammy’s and Tammy whispered over, “Did you poop?”  Jill nodded, and Tammy mouthed, “It smells.”  Jill shrugged; it wasn’t like she could do anything about it.

Another nanny came in to relieve Jo after lunch, and she was the one who checked on the dirty diaper.   “What do we have here?  I think somebody has a poopy nappy.”  She pulled the side of Jill’s onesie and said, “Let’s take care of that smelly nappy.”  Jill went quietly along and allowed this complete stranger to change her diaper.

Finally, she asked, “Where’s Ms. Jo?”

“She has school this afternoon.  My name is Ms. Gee.”  She finished with the diaper and said, “That’s a good bacha.”

“What’s a bacha?”

Ms. Gee smiled, and said, “Bacha is baby.”

Jill first cringed a little when Joan used the term baby, but she was getting used to it.   Ms. Gee was the fourth person to change her diaper in two days.  Each person had their own way to calm the tot during the diaper change and make it less awkward.  Ms. Gee took care of that smelly diaper like it was just another thing, which was something Jill appreciated.

Jill hoped to participate in Ms. Susan’s exercise class, and asked, “Ms. Thuthan, cthan I thake dyour claft?”, which was “Can I take your class?”

“Certainly, but you have to stay in the playpen?”

“Pleeft, I canth thand in thift.  I’f been gooth?” (Please, I can’t stand in this.  I’ve been good)

“You have, let me check with Ms. Joan, honey.”   She came back and said, “Your aunty said yes,” and grabbed her hand to release her from the playpen.

Jill was grateful, “Fank you.”

The class was a huge respite from all of the baby treatment.  Other than the pacifier, Jill felt just like any other person in a gym.  She did exercise classes in the gym, and even remembered having Susan teach in one of the classes she went to before this.  She felt a little strange with the onesie, but that was not out of place in the nursery.

The class also meant that the day would soon be over.  She looked forward to at least not being in Level 1 anymore.   Anything was better than that.   Ms. Gee came over and asked, “Do you still want your binky dear?”  Jill shook her head, and Ms. Gee took it out of her mouth.

“Thank you.”

“Oh, you’re welcome.  You’ve been such an angel for me.”  Jill wondered if Ms. Gee knew that she wasn’t really a youngling, but none of that mattered.    The nannies were so well trained that they never changed their methods.

She walked over to the mat where the three girls were playing.   Tammy said, “Welcome to the girls club.”  She handed Jill a doll and said, “We’re playing dolls now.”  In reality they weren’t really playing with the dolls, they were just holding them and chatting.

Jill said, “I’m never doing that again.”

Timmy was nearby and said, “Yeah, level 1 sucks.”

Tammy looked back at her brother and said, “Timmy, don’t do that.  You’ll get in trouble.”

“Oh, yeah.  But it’s no fun.”

Lisa asked Debbie, “Have you ever been in level 1?”

Debbie, who was usually super positive had a noticeable change in tone said, “Lots of times, but my mommy doesn’t do that unless I’m really bad.”  Jill sensed there was a story.  Lisa changed the topic and they continued chatting.

Eventually Joan walked into the nursery.  Debbie looked up and ran up to Joan with a squeal, “Mommy’s here.”

Jill was a little more reserved, but hardly hid her excitement as she greeted, “Hi auntie.”

Joan looked at Susan and asked, “How were they?”

“Both were wonderful.”

“Good, that means we can get some ice cream.”

The extra hour really helped with the bedtime routine.   She didn’t leave until just past 5 and didn’t get home until 6.  To get Jill in her crib by 7, she had to feed, bathe, and soothe two tots in one hour.  It was rushed.  Now that Jill was promoted to Level 2, they had an extra hour to get them in bed.  It was also easier having the girls go to bed at the same time.  It allowed her to put both cribs in the same room, since she wouldn’t have to disturb the other girl.

Even with the ice cream treat, they finished dinner just a few minutes later, and the girls were both bathed and diapered just before 7 o’clock.  Joan asked, “What do you girls want to do now?”

Debbie squealed, “Movie!”

“We don’t have time for that, it’s bedtime in an hour, but we can watch some TV.”  They both put their heads on Joan’s lap and watched Jeopardy while each sucked their bottles.  Joan got them both down in their cribs at 8pm and went back to look at her notes.  She wanted to break protocol and ask Jill how she was doing.  Not as nanny to a tot, but two professionals.   The previous day Jill had been so resistant to everything, and tonight she appeared to accept everything.  Susan told her that Lisa had been that way as well, but both were convinced Lisa was really kind of an adult baby.

Sharing the room allowed Debbie and Jill to talk.  Jill wanted to know a little more about Debbie and had already figured out that Debbie liked some of this.  What she and Joan had, broke all professional ethics but seemed to work.   Jill wondered if Joan was purposely holding Debbie back to keep her in some infantile state.  Is that a long-term solution?   Although Kim and Davee have a similar relationship, and maybe it was healthy.

Jill was about to break the silence, and then Debbie asked, “Can I ask you something?”

“Of course.”

“Are you having fun?”  It was a strange question, but Jill knew what she was asking.

“Level 1 wasn’t fun, and I’m tired of talking through a pacifier.  I sound like a little kid.”

Debbie teased, “You look like a little kid.”

“So do you,” Jill said sticking her tongue out at Debbie, even though Debbie couldn’t see it.  “The weird part is how easy it is to take on the roll.  The girl’s club is just like it was when I was in pre-school.  I forgot what that was like.”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you remember how it was in college?”

“I didn’t go to college.”

“Well, in college all my girlfriends were kind of fake.  I always felt like I had to impress them.   You guys don’t care that I’m in diapers.”

“We’re all in diapers.”

“Yeah, but it’s like we just want to play with each other.   I don’t know, it’s weird.”  Jill was having a hard time thinking what made it special.

“I understand.  In high school all the girls who use to be nice to me suddenly started being mean.  Sometimes for no reason.”

“Yeah, that’s it.”  Jill paused, and said, “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, I guess we’re sisters now.”

“Do you like this?”  This was really a leading question, because she wanted to learn what led to her joining this program.

“Promise not to tell anybody.”

Jill said, “Debbie, I’m a psychologist.  I’m not allowed to tell anybody, even if I want to, and I wouldn’t if I could.  You can tell me anything.”

“When I was little my mother and dad were really mean.”  Jill noticed the difference in tone right away.  When Debbie said mommy, it came with a rising inflection.   When Debbie said ‘mother,’ there was no inflection.   It was the same tone she used when they asked about level 1. 

“What happened?”

“Well, I didn’t do good in school.  School was always hard, and my mom and dad were always mad.  I also used to wet the bed, and that made them mad.  My mom got so mad she put me in diapers and paraded me around the neighborhood.   She said, ‘If you’re going to act like a baby, I’m going to treat you like a baby,’ so she did.”

“That sounds terrible.”  Jill wondered if Debbie just gave up.  “But how is this any different?”

“Nobody makes fun of me.  They don’t yell when I’m wet.  With my mom, everything I did was bad.  With mommy, she only gets mad when I’m bad.”   Once again, when Debbie started to talk about Joan, she took on a much more juvenile tone.  Jill realized that the institute was Debbie’s family.  She loved it when the nannies looked after her, and Joan was her true savior.

• Like 12
  • spark changed the title to Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated January 26, 2022
29 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

This is continuing to be a really unique tale! I'm looking forward to seeing her advancing through the levels as the playpen definitely restricted her interactions! 

Thank You..   

My original muse was to tell this story for her brother, who I haven't really introduced. but to get there I had to tell the story about Jill's training.  And now I'm writing from the perspective of a PHD candidate who is regressed and expected to gain independence.

The playpen as a vehicle to restrict her interaction was intentional, because that was part that was the hardest on Jill.  In the coming instalments  I'm going to focus on Jill's interactions with the other tots

17 hours ago, Babytom948 said:

She loved it when the nannies looked after her, and Jill was her true savior.

Think you meant Joan

Thank You.   Yes I'll fix that

Wednesday to Friday: Level 2 to 4

Getting to level 2 made a big difference in the way the day went.  On Wednesday, Jill joined the girls club and they just played like kids.  They even played ‘house,’ although it was hard to decide who would play the ‘baby.’  By Friday, Jill finally completed level 4, and was where she should have been after Monday.

Jill had gradually learned to accept wetting herself.  Jill’s bladder had never been especially strong.  Her dad joked the Jill had twb (teenwy weeny bladder), but she didn’t wet her pants.   She just needed to pee a lot.   Jill remembered when her dam broke on Monday.   She expected to have an uninterrupted unstoppable stream.  Instead, it was more like the dam was overflowing.  She felt pee come out, and immediately tightened up.  And then a little more would come out every time she exhaled.  She remembered every single episode on Monday.

She only needed two diapers on Monday and was only changed that one time at the nursery.  She was changed twice on Tuesday.  By Thursday, it was a poopy diaper in the morning, she was changed after lunch, and pooped before the exercise class.  Jill was soaked again by dinner.    She had been peeing all day and couldn’t even remember how many times she peed in her diaper.   She did it without thinking about it.  Lisa told Jill that she got used to peeing in a diaper, and that was why she failed potty training the first time.  At first, Jill thought that was preposterous, but she now wondered what one more week in diapers would bring.

Jill woke up at some point on Thursday night, but she had no idea how long it would be until Joan woke them up.  She lost all concept of time.  She could remember days but had to think what the day was.   She only could tell by remembering how many days she had been in the nursery. 

She looked over at the other crib and Debbie seemed to be sleeping.  Jill used to like sleeping in a dark room, but this was almost too dark.  She had considered crying and telling Joan that she was afraid of the dark but couldn’t make herself do that.  They may treat her like a three-year-old, but she didn’t have to play the part.

She remembered what Tammy told her on Monday.  She reached down and felt her diaper.  It was squishy.  It was definitely wet.  The squishy and warm padding brushed up against her clitoris.  Jill may have been smart, but she was a little naïve.   Not so naïve that she didn’t understand what was happening, but she had always thought it was naughty.   But so is wetting a diaper, and the thought of being naughty stimulated her more.   She rubbed a little more, and it felt even better, so she continued.  It wasn’t long before she felt something leak.  It felt a little like she was peeing, but way more intense.  It was the first time she had ever masturbated.

Jill then realized that Joan would see it.   She wondered what Aunty Joan would think.   There was nothing she could do about it, so she drifted back to sleep.  The next time she woke up, or at least one of the times Jill was awake, she had to fart.   Only something came out, and it wasn’t the liquidly mass that she did on Monday.   It was a solid soft mass, a bit like melting ice cream.  She couldn’t tell exactly, but that’s what she guessed.   Jill was horrified, and the smell reached her nose.  Jill lost the bliss, and immediately wanted out.

Not knowing what else to do, Jill cried out, “JOAN!!”

Joan woke up to the cry.  She looked at her clock, and it was 5:15 AM.   She had a pretty good idea what happened.  Those diapers are far too absorbent for it to just be wet.   But younglings weren’t allowed to ask for a change, or even acknowledge the state of their diapers.  And she had to address the use of the first name.  She pushed the intercom and said, “Tot’s don’t use first names for adults.”

Jill quickly apologized, “Sorry.  Aunty Joan, but I’m poopy.”   Jill hoped the babyish talk would convince Aunty Joan to change her.

“How would you know that sweetie?   It’s still nighttime, go back to sleep.”   Joan thought, ‘Poor girl.’   She was tempted to talk with her as an adult, but the basic premise of the program was to treat tots as over-grown toddlers.  Ms. Susan had strict rules for nannies, and they risked becoming tots themselves if they didn’t comply.   Joan once saw it happen with a young nanny who tried to talk with her friend who was in a tot stage.  Ms. Susan told her, “Since you want to talk with your friends, you can join them.”  The girl was diapered, dressed as a toddler, and brought back to the nursery as a tot.  Joan didn’t think Susan would do that to her but didn’t want to find out.

Jill fumed.  She wanted to scream and run, but where would she go?   She certainly didn’t want to risk another timeout.   She just drifted off to sleep, wondering what’s the next hurdle.

Joan came into the nursery about 6:45. She could smell the messy diaper from the door and felt sorry for Jill but knew her comeuppance would come.  She was going to have to change that messy diaper.  Joan rousted Jill and asked, “Is somebody stinky?”

Jill had time to think how to react to Aunty Joan.  She considered acting mad, but then decided to overload on the cute factor.  That way she could make Joan feel guilty for keeping her in a poopy diaper that long.  In a high cutesy voice that she used to use on her dad when she wanted something, Jill chimed, “I don’t know.”

Joan applauded Jill’s words, “That’s right sweetheart, you don’t know.  Good job.”  She lowered the rails and led Jill to the table.  She opened the diaper and said, “My!  That’s a big poopy.  Aunty is so proud of you.”  Then Joan noticed a milky liquid amongst the pee and poo.   “And it looks like somebody did a big girl thing last night.”

“I’m sorry, it just kind of happened.”

Joan broke for a second and said, “That’s all right dear, just don’t do it too much, or I will have to down level you.”

This was at least the sixth time Jill had pooped in her diaper, but it was the first time that Joan had changed one of them.    She was still a little angry and felt some cruel pride knowing that Aunty Joan now had to deal with that messy diaper.  She understood why Tammy wanted to make her mother change her poopy diapers as a sort of punishment for putting her through this.

Joan looked in the rearview mirror and saw Jill sucking on her pacifier.  Somewhere in the 45-minute drive from her house to the university, Jill began to suck on the pacifier on her own free will.   Jill didn’t even notice it herself.   At first the pacifier was just another source of humiliation, but she started to find comfort in her binky.   Jill watched impatiently as Joan parked the car.  She was getting further and further from the institute.  Jill was sure she was doing it on purpose.  Especially when Joan started to set up the strollers.

Jill pleaded, “Pleeth Aunthy, no stolther, I’lf ve goodth.”

While Joan thought it was cute, she had trouble understanding.   “Sweetie, take out your binky and use your big girl words.”

Jill blushed and took out the pacifier.  “Sorry.   Please don’t use the stroller.  I’ll be good.”

There were any number of things Joan could have told her, but she had to speak like it was a three-year-old who didn’t want to sit in a stroller.   “I’m sorry dear, I need to keep you close by.”

Jill put on a frown, “Aw.”

“Enough pouting,” and Joan put the pacifier back in Jill’s mouth.

Jill hated the stroller.  Everything else in the institute was out of public view.   The highchair and cribs were only in the nursery, or Joan’s house.   Unless she wore tight leggings like Natalie, nobody could tell she was in diapers.  But the stroller was specifically for dealing with tots in public.   The rule was that tots had to be secured in a stroller whenever they were in public, but that wasn’t always practical.

Jill couldn’t even remember the last time she used a stroller for real.  Basing her memory from Ericka, she must have been around three.   She remembered sitting in Ericka’s stroller once when she was around eight and her mom pushing it for a bit, but that was just a little girl playing rather than actually using a stroller.

Strollers used to be only for little kids who couldn’t be carried or walk for long distances.   But then parents started to use strollers for safety reasons.   Parents would put children in strollers to keep them from getting lost or running ahead of their parents.   That was a growing trend even before Covid, but parents were even more protective after covid.  It used to be rare to see a four-year-old child in a stroller, but now it wasn’t unusual to put seven, or even eight-year-olds in a stroller.   And that made it easier for the institute to use it as a tool of regression.

Jill felt ridiculous riding in the stroller and whined every time she was forced to ride in one.  She was sure that everybody was watching and knew that she was an adult.  In reality, nobody really cared.   The stroller was proportionally the same for Jill and Debbie as it would be with a child.   To outsiders, Jill and Debbie were just two girls being pushed in a stroller.   Maybe a little bigger than most, but it wasn’t a spectacle.

Jill sucked on her pacifier and held Debbie’s hand as they were pushed to the institute.  She hoped to just get through it without being noticed.  But then a middle-aged lady saw Joan struggling and rushed up to help her with the door.  Upon seeing two awfully large toddlers in strollers, the lady said, “It looks like you got your hands full.”

Joan laughed and said, “Yes, I do.”  It wasn’t a lie.  Jill was mortified, but also noticed that the lady didn’t seem to care that there were two adults in a stroller.  Jill remembered doing the same thing a week earlier when Mikey was dropped off at the institute.

Joan dropped the two tots off at the nursery.   Jill was still upset after being seen in the stroller, and Ms. Jo noticed the pouty face.  “Somebody is pouty this morning.”

Joan replied, “Yeah, she isn’t a fan of the stroller.”

Susan laughed, “She’ll get used to it, they always do.”

Ms. Jo, who had only been at the nursery a few months, remembered her weekend, and what it was like when she was pushed in a stroller.  She almost quit right there.  “Yeah, but it’s kind of hard at first.”

Tammy and Lisa were sitting at the girl’s table.  It struck Jill just how much it was like kindergarten, with the boys playing with other boys, and girls playing with other girls.  Jill sat down and said, “I hath vat vuckving fing,” and then suddenly realized she had dropped the f-bomb in the nursery.  That might have gotten her sent to time-out if one of the nannies heard, but it barely sounded like a curse word with the pacifier.

Tammy looked at Jill quizzically.  Jill was sure that Tammy would warn her about language.  Instead, Tammy asked, “Why do have your binky in your mouth?”

Jill reddened, and said, “Sorry, I forgot I was using it.”  Jill was embarrassed that she was using her pacifier so much, but the truth was: she liked it.  It comforted her.  Her mom used to punish her for sucking her thumb.   Now after just a few days, Jill was using her pacifier whenever she was alone.

She was embarrassed, but Tammy shyly said, “It’s alright if you like it.  I sometimes like mine.”

Debbie concurred, “I like mine.”

Lisa blushed, “So do I, but only sometimes.”

Jill responded, “I guess we kind of are like babies, but let’s not talk about our binkies anymore.   I just hate the stroller.”

Debbie remarked, “I used to hate it, my mom once took me to school in one.”

This was the first time Debbie had ever talked about her life before Joan.   Jill noticed the harsh tone when she mentioned her mother.  There was pure hate.  Jill asked, “How old were you?”

Debbie blushed, “I was twelve years old.  I started wetting the bed, so my mom put me in diapers and then took me to school in my old stroller.”

Tammy put her arm around Debbie and said, “Oh my God.”

Debbie perked up, “Yeah, my mom was a real B.   My new mommy is much better.  They started using strollers two years ago.   I was the first tot to use one.”

Jill was a little upset.  It just didn’t seem right to put Debbie in a stroller, given her history.   If she felt embarrassed, imagine how it felt for Debbie.  Jill asked, “Why would they do that?”

Lisa knew the answer, “they say it’s for our safety.  They don’t want us to get lost in public.  We don’t have a phone, or any money.  It can be hard to explain if we get lost.  But it’s also a tool.  It’s like the diapers, cribs, highchairs, and pacifiers.  They want to regress younglings so they can learn how to be responsible adults.”

Tammy shared, “I got separated from my mom once.   We were in a park, and I wanted to check something out.   I turned around and my mom and Timmy weren’t there anymore.  It was super scary.  I didn’t have a phone, or any money.  I was afraid that somebody would think I was a little kid, and I didn’t want to explain why I’m so much bigger.  I just had to sit there and wait.  My mom was really mad and decided to start using the stroller afterwards.”

Jill remarked, “I thought your mom was doing this to the letter?”

“She is now, but she didn’t use the stroller at first.   I think it was easier when it was just Timmy, but with two of us- we really can get lost.   So now we’re both in strollers when we are out.”

Jill asked, “All the time?”

Tammy replied, “Not in grocery stores and places like that, but we don’t go there very often.  It sucks when we do because we have to stay next to mommy, and people notice that we aren’t really toddlers.  Mommy usually has Beth watch us when she goes shopping.  But she takes us to parks and we have to ride in the stroller.”

Jill asked, “What’s that like?  I can’t imagine being in a stroller that long.”

Lisa commented, “Have you seen how many kids are in strollers now?”

Tammy joined, “Yeah, there are so many big kids in strollers.  My cousin used a stroller at the airport last year.  She was eight years old, and she didn’t seem to care.   She visited this summer, and wanted to ride in a stroller, just like Timmy and me.”

Jill was shocked.  “Your cousin saw you guys like this?”

“Yeah, she thought it was so funny that her big cousins were now babies.   I think she might have been a little jealous.  I think my aunt wanted to use it as a warning, but it may have backfired.”

Debbie then shared, “I kind of like it.”  Jill was shocked.  How could Debbie like being in a stroller after what her mother did to her.  Debbie continued, “When my mom did it, she was being mean.  She said, ‘now all of your friends can see what a big baby you are?’”  Debbie’s words had almost no emotion.  Her voice came back with the childish rising sing-song tone, “But Mommy Joan is nice.   She always protects me.  One time a mean lady asked why I was in a stroller.  Mommy told her to mind her own business, she knows what is best for her daughter.”

Lisa then dropped a bombshell.   “You’re going to find out tomorrow.  I think we are going to the zoo.”

Jill was shocked.  Joan didn’t tell her anything, but that was kind of the point.  You wouldn’t tell a three-year-old your plans.  A three-year-old really only has the concept of yesterday, today, and tomorrow, but that only means past, future, and present.  And tots were treated the same way.  Dr. Fels wanted Lisa and Jill to get the full experience, so it was the same for them.   “What! they didn’t tell me that I would go out like this.”

Lisa countered, “They want us to experience what it is like to be a real tot.  Sometimes you just have to take a tot out in public, but they need to make sure we experience it as well.”  Lisa stopped herself, trying to think of a word to call Susan.  She wanted to say, ‘my mommy,’ but that might have sounded weird from her.  At least in this context.  But she couldn’t bring herself to call her ‘Susan.’  She settled on Ms. Susan, but even that felt bad.  “Ms. Susan took me on a picnic with Ms. Joan and Debbie.”

Debbie remarked, “I remember, you had to call me Ms. Debbie.  That felt really weird.”

This was only Debbie’s fourth day in the nursery, but it was hard to imagine her as an adult.   The child role just seemed so natural for her.   She had been using the skin lotion for such a long time her skin was soft and baby-faced.  At the same time, she was taller than anybody else in the nursery.  She was six inches taller than Jill, and almost forty pounds heavier.  She had this kind of child-like innocence about it and didn’t realize just how stunning she really looked.  In Jill’s opinion, Lisa was only slightly less child-like, but her body was more adult looking.  She was a tad shorter than Debbie, but a little heavier.  Of course, Jill couldn’t help thinking what they thought about her.   She was the shortest of all of them, and with her slender frame- she looked the most child-like.  Both Dr. Roberts and Dr. Fels had seen Jill in adult clothes, but nobody else had.  All they had ever seen was this short, flat-chested diapered little girl in pigtails.

Lisa was at level 7, Debbie was at level 5, and Jill was at level 4, which allowed them to use the spork during meals.  Jill looked over at Tammy, who was stuck at level 3.  Level 3 meant that Tammy was forced to use her hands, which forced her to make a mess on her face and bib.  Jill quickly finished her snack and snuck her spork over to Tammy, hoping to save Tammy some dignity.   She planned this all along.  She intentionally chose the highchair next to Tammy and tried to pass off the spork as soon as she could.  It wasn’t that easy since the highchairs weren’t place right next to each other.  Covid had ingrained a six feet limit in everybody’s mind.  The highchair’s straps didn’t allow either of them to lean very far.  Tammy could barely reach the spork when Jill reached out, and it was impossible to do without catching Jo’s attention.

Tammy managed a few quick bites before Ms. Jo intervened and reminded Jill, “Nuh uh honey, Tammy isn’t ready to use a big kid spoon.  She might hurt herself.”  She took the spork away from Tammy and put it away.

Forced to admit defeat, Tammy mouthed “We tried,” while she finished her snack.

Tammy and Jill sat next to each other in the stroller while being pushed out to the playground.   Jill tried to plan another foray to sneak -Tammy the spork for lunch.    “What if I throw it to you?”

Lisa, sensing that Jill risked being down leveled, or even worse, a time-out, tried to dissuade her from that.   “It’s ok, I don’t want you to get a time-out.”

Jill wanted to sound confident, “They wouldn’t put me in time-out for that,” she left out the ‘I think.’  In reality, the only time-out she had ever seen was hers.   Just the threat of going into time-out was enough to keep any tots in line.   It was prompt, remind, and correct.  

A time-out was much worse for Jill than it was for Tammy.  Tammy was honored that Jill would risk such a thing.  She doubted any of her older friends would do something like that for her.  She told Jill, “Don’t do it.  It’s not worth it.   They will just take it away from me.”

Mikey joined the group, which gave the boys another play partner.   All week Jill had tried to observe the boys at play, but always found herself drawn back into the girl’s club.  In reality, it had more to do with the personalities than gender.    The four girls had developed a kinship that was tough to explain, especially considering they were strangers just a few days ago.  At the same time, she had witnessed Timmy and Davee get excluded.

It wasn’t because the girls were purposely excluding the boys, or that they didn’t like the boys.   Davee was so much older than everybody else.  He lived this life longer than any other tot and seemed resigned to his fate.  Occasionally he would share his wise words, but mostly kept to himself.   Timmy reminded Jill of her brother Scott.   He had been overweight, but diet and forced exercise had dropped his weight to the normal level.  He mostly kept to himself.

With Mikey around, Timmy had somebody to whom he could relate.   Timmy and Davee couldn’t share much.  Both were introverts and biologically they were thirty-five years apart.  Davee was more of a sports fan and could recall every single Super Bowl.   Timmy was a comic book geek, and Davee had no interest in that.   Mikey seemed to span both worlds.   He would talk sports with Davee, and Marvel with Timmy.   It wasn’t like the girls, but at least they weren’t parallel playing.

Jill noticed her diaper was getting heavier and wasn’t sure how many times she peed.   She was sure that she hadn’t peed unknowingly but wasn’t really thinking much about it when she did.  She just peed, and the diapers were so thick that it was barely noticeable for at least a few hours.   Of course, Jill didn’t really know what time it was either, or how long anything lasted.  She guessed that she was due for a change, but other than crying or making her discomfort known, there was nothing she could do.  She just had to wait patiently until a nanny would check her diaper.

Ms. Gee called to Tammy and Jill, “Come now girls.  It’s time to go back.”  Much like a little girl, Tammy ran to her stroller and willingly sat down.  Jill was a little less excited, and the state of her diaper made her waddle.   She had been reluctant to sit in the stroller all week, and the nannies would have to coax her.   They promised her a treat if she didn’t fuss about the stroller.  This time she sat down without prompting, and Ms. Gee commented, “That’s a good bacha.  Nanny is going to give you a treat when we get back to the nursery.”

Jill had other motives as well.  She knew if Ms. Gee checked her diaper, she would be changed.  But she wasn’t sure if they would change her on a bench or wait until they reached the safety of the nursery.   Either way, the more she fussed, the more likely her diaper would be checked.

Tammy took Jill’s hand as they were pushed through campus.  Jill had kept her head down while riding in the stroller.  It was the childish notion that nobody could see her if she couldn’t see them.  At least she wouldn’t have to look at the people staring as the tots were pushed through campus.   This time Jill willed herself to watch as they went through campus.  It was just what they told her.   Nobody paid attention to them, and there were lots of kids in strollers, and not just little kids.

Ms. Gee unbuckled the stroller and asked, “Did you do a pee pee?”

Jill nodded and said, “A little.”

Ms. Gee laughed, “Silly bacha.   Tots don’t know when they pee.”   Jill got up and began to run to the mat.  Reading time was her favorite part of the day.    Ms. Gee took Jill’s arm and said, “Hold up.  Nanny needs to check your nappy.”  She squeezed Jill’s diaper and it felt squishy.   “Come now, let’s get you into a dry nappy.”

Jill wasn’t ready for a diaper change.  It would bite into reading time, and she guessed that she could make it through lunch in her current diaper.  It was wet, but not that bad.  Jill tugged away and said “Not yeth, I wanth to readth.”

Ms. Gee changed her tone.   “Jill.  Tots are changed when we say so.”  It was the first time Ms. Gee had ever spoken like that to Jill.  Jo had done it a couple of times, but Jill was normally passive around Ms. Gee. 

Jill followed Ms. Gee to the changing table.  She was afraid that she had upset Ms. Gee.  “I’mv sawry.”

Ms. Gee held Jill close and gently stroked her back.  “I know bacha.   Remember that nannies always know best, understood.”   Jill nodded, and Ms. Gee wiped Jill’s eyes.   “That’s a good girl.  Nanny Gee is proud of you.  Let’s get you into a fresh nappy.”

There is something about being so vulnerable, but a nanny being so calm and gentle through the diaper change.  Nannies were trained to calm the youngling during a diaper change, and not rush through it.  Each nanny had their own style, but they always wanted to make the tot feel comfortable and never shame the tot.  The same six tots had been in the nursery all week, and Jill was the fussiest.  She was the most reluctant to get on the table and seemed to want it over as quickly as possible.  But for some reason, Ms. Gee could get Jill to relax.  Even though her diaper changes were longer than everybody else.  She used the most powder and talked the most during the change.

Ms. Gee concluded that Jill actually liked the attention but acted like she was annoyed.  Ms. Gee even blew raspberries into Jill’s belly, which made Jill laugh.   Jill was let down from the table and asked, “Vat aboufth my feat?”

Ms. Gee looked confused.  She took the pacifier out of Jill’s mouth and said, “Say it again, without the binky.”

“What about my treat?”

“Oh yes, I promised you a treat, because you didn’t fuss in the stroller.”  She handed Jill a cookie.  Jill took it and began to eat.  “Jill, what do you say?”

“Oh yeah.  Thank you,” and Jill ran to the mat next to Tammy, who was watching a show.

Tammy leaned over and gibed, “I thought you hated this.”   Jill blushed, and Tammy said, “Sister vault.”

Jill wasn’t prepared to like this.  She never expected it.   She knew about adult babies before this, but thought it was mostly a fetish thing.  She had been telling herself that her childish innocence and passivity was mostly a coping mechanism, and she was eagerly awaiting her return to adulthood once this was over.  She assumed that being regressed in this way was the ultimate shock, and younglings would do anything to get out of it.  But it was so much deeper than that.

Jill already concluded that both Lisa and Debbie like this.  Maybe not every part, but some parts.   Tammy was an enigma.  Jill couldn’t tell if it was a coping mechanism, or she just accepted her status.  She remembered learning about the Psychopathic Personality Traits Scale (PPTS) that psychologist use to gauge psychopaths.  She laid in the crib wondering if she could do something similar for regressive tendencies.  At first, she thought about the behavior aspects, but then simplified it into the five regression tools.  There were diapers, highchairs, cribs, strollers, and pacifiers.  Rather than asking how much they liked it, she settled on how well they tolerated each aspect.   Jill shared her scale with Lisa after free time, and Lisa added a caveat.  The strollers and pacifiers represented two different aspects that you couldn’t quantify.  The stroller represented the lack of autonomy they had, but they didn’t have to worry about things.  And the pacifier was the care and attention that tots received.

Jill gave the test to herself.   Her score was 2 for diapers but admitted it could really be a 3.   The highchair was a 1, and the crib was a 3.   She wanted to give the stroller a 0, but bumped it up to 1, and then gave the pacifier a 4.  Her total score was 11 out of 25, or 44%.  That seemed high but made some sense.

Lisa took it, and blushed when she gave herself a 4 on diapers, and then another 4 on the highchair.   The crib got a 2, but the stroller and pacifiers both got 4’s.    That was a score of 18, or 72%!   Jill was shocked to see the stroller get such a high number.

They then gave it to Debbie and Tammy.   Debbie was a little bit higher than Lisa because she gave herself a 5 on diapers, and a 5 on the pacifier.  The crib also got a 5.  She said, “Mommy took me out of the crib a few months ago, but I couldn’t sleep.”   The stroller got a 2, and highchair got a 3.   Tammy’s scores were 4,2,3,3 and 2, which was a 14, or 56%.

They were planning to have Timmy and Davee take it but ran out of time.   It was amazing how quickly the free time passed when they were working on the index.  Jill was afraid that they would get in trouble for working on something like that.  But the nannies didn’t seem to care.

Jill was excited to tell Joan about her model, but Joan couldn’t talk to her like that.  “Not yet, sweetie.  We can talk about that in a week.”   Assuming Jill had no more setbacks, she would be at Level 11 next Friday, and finally allowed to start some research.

• Like 7
  • spark changed the title to Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated January 30, 2022
  • spark changed the title to Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated March 31, 2022