LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing daytime control

Managing night wetting isn't a big problem with protection but Im having a lot more problems with daytime control these days. I buy pullups and only usually wear them when I know Im going to be out for a while. But now going out even for 20 or 30 minutes is a challenge. Its now getting cold where I live - about 10 in Farenheit today - and I had to go to the store today after lunch to buy a few things. I felt fine when I left and so just had my cotton briefs on under my jeans. Once I got to the store and there was a long line for the cash I felt the 'pee dance' setting in an I tried not to be noticed. And almost no place has open bathrooms these days because of the pandemic. On the way home I wet myself, soaking my briefs and the front of my jeans and down one pant leg. I didnt even feel myself wetting until Id gone and knew I was wet. I have health problems including neurology and heart issues and take drugs for these and wonder if this is the main reason for the increasing pants wetting?

If you taking something with a diuretic, that could increase your wetting problems.  Lasix, Dyazide, or something with HCTZ are all diuretics.

You’re not alone.  A self-made sleep wetter, I’ve had two away from home daytime “incidents” in the last year.  In both cases it snuck on me and despite my best effort didn’t get to a bathroom in time.  Hope you find a solution.

Having the right Diaper for every occasion is essential.

I use BetterDry's for my Bedwetting.

If i'm just running out for a couple errands i'll wear a light-weight disposable Diaper.

(Adult Pull-Ups are TRASH.)

If i'm going to be out for several Hours, (like a long car trip), I'm wearing a MegaMax or an Incontrol Elite Hybrid.

• Like 2

I think it’s time that if you are going to be out of the house for any amount of time that you should consider wearing some kind of protection because most of the time you might think a couple of errands may only take a short time anything can happen and it could end up taking you a lot longer than planned. I did wear pull-ups in the beginning but as my IC got worse I had to change to wearing diapers

• 2 months later...

Yeah I tried just wearing pull-ups in the day but I was having leaks sometimes so I switched over to brief/diapers. Since one of my jobs is sometimes in person and in a quiet environment I wear cloth-back style (Tena) and find they work well for me and last the time I need them.

even my urologist suggested I wear diapers during the day as I cannot self-catheter at all (it actually makes me faint!).

My new favorite daytime Diapers are the SENI SUPER PLUS.

They're SO COMFORTABLE, and they take some decent wettings.

They're also very AFFORDABLE.

I suggest you use some plastic pants and or a Onesie to keep them in place if you're going to be active.

They will sag and droop without a Onesie.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, CodHero24 said:

My new favorite daytime Diapers are the SENI SUPER PLUS.

They're SO COMFORTABLE, and they take some decent wettings.

They're also very AFFORDABLE.

I suggest you use some plastic pants and or a Onesie to keep them in place if you're going to be active.

They will sag and droop without a Onesie.

What do they look like? I wish they wouldn't sag and droop without a onesie.? I'm glad you like them bud!?♥️? I'd LOVE to give you diapie pats!?☺️♥️?♥️????? How many wettings can they hold?????

The Seni Super Plus look like an Adult version of the Pampers Size 6!

They sag and droop without a onesie, (but that happens with all the cloth-like diapers I've tried.)

That's the only downside of cloth like diapers, in my humble opinion.

They hold lots of wettings, especially with a booster, and there's hardly any diaper bulge, so people won't know you're wearing.

You should really use plastic pants with them, because they produce Diaper Sweat.

After a couple of wettings, the outside of the diaper will start to "sweat".

So the plastic pants stop that pee from going to your pants.

And the plastic pants also keep the physical properties of the Cloth-Like Diaper, stronger.

You could easily wear one for 8-12 hours with the right booster, onesie, and plastic pants COMBO.

You'll just need to get used to where you need to tape them.

The Tapes are technically, re-adjustable hook and loop, (just like Pampers)

But I find them to keep secure better if you don't ever re-adjust the tapes, once they are set in place.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, CodHero24 said:

The Seni Super Plus look like an Adult version of the Pampers Size 6!

They sag and droop without a onesie, (but that happens with all the cloth-like diapers I've tried.)

That's the only downside of cloth like diapers, in my humble opinion.

They hold lots of wettings, especially with a booster, and there's hardly any diaper bulge, so people won't know you're wearing.

You should really use plastic pants with them, because they produce Diaper Sweat.

After a couple of wettings, the outside of the diaper will start to "sweat".

So the plastic pants stop that pee from going to your pants.

And the plastic pants also keep the physical properties of the Cloth-Like Diaper, stronger.

You could easily wear one for 8-12 hours with the right booster, onesie, and plastic pants COMBO.

You'll just need to get used to where you need to tape them.

The Tapes are technically, re-adjustable hook and loop, (just like Pampers)

But I find them to keep secure better if you don't ever re-adjust the tapes, once they are set in place.

That's very interesting buddy! I saw a picture and a review of them. They looked very nice. I think even one of my friends had one on, and he looked very comfortable in them, with just that diapie and a t-shirt on. The only thing is, I wish they were more bulky and thick and noticeable. Me personally, I like when people can tell I'm wearing a diaper. It makes me feel more babyish.?☺️???♥️? I also DON'T like plastic pants or boosters.??????????

18 minutes ago, CodHero24 said:

I didn't like plastic pants either, up until recently...

But how can you not like Boosters?

????

I just feel like a diaper should be able to be absorb enough pee-pee on it's own without a booster. It's NOT that I have anything against boosters, but if a diapie NEEDS one in order to have a good absorbency, then to me that's a red flag.? I think boosters can be a great addition to the diaper, but the diaper shouldn't NEED it. To me that takes away from the babyness of it all.?♥️???♥️?

16 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I just feel like a diaper should be able to be absorb enough pee-pee on it's own without a booster. It's NOT that I have anything against boosters, but if a diapie NEEDS one in order to have a good absorbency, then to me that's a red flag.? I think boosters can be a great addition to the diaper, but the diaper shouldn't NEED it. To me that takes away from the babyness of it all.?♥️???♥️?

I boost my diapers when I have to go to work and when I am gona be away from the house. At home I don't even boost my diapers

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

I boost my diapers when I have to go to work and when I am gona be away from the house. At home I don't even boost my diapers

That's probably a good idea while you're at work. I hope your diapies are thick enough though.☺️??????????

4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's probably a good idea while you're at work. I hope your diapies are thick enough though.☺️??????????

They always are boosted for work and they have to last the entire shift.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I REALLY hope they do bud!?

They do and when I get home from work, they are so soaked and my legs are so spread open that I often waddle my diaper butt in the house and to the showers for a diaper change and clean up.

• Like 2

@BabySpiderBoy

If @Kawaharu is wearing a megamax, and she is BOOSTING with her pads, the reason to do that is so that the diaper lasts longer.  The advantage to this is, as long as the diaper is not SOPPING wet, or really MESSY, the diaper should last MORE than 8 hours - I assume that her job keeps her moving, so she is not going to be able to change herself as often :) 

If she does NOT boost, well, it may not be pretty - I have had it happen to me where I have had a change that is NOT pretty - when you have to wear for incontinence, you have to be PREPARED for anything, so if you have to go out for many hours or if you have to be away from home, or are staying in a place with friends or family, or a hotel, you may have to add a chair pad to make sure you wont wet the furniture if you are sitting or laying down on something.  :)

Brian

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

If @Kawaharu is wearing a megamax, and she is BOOSTING with her pads, the reason to do that is so that the diaper lasts longer.  The advantage to this is, as long as the diaper is not SOPPING wet, or really MESSY, the diaper should last MORE than 8 hours - I assume that her job keeps her moving, so she is not going to be able to change herself as often :) 

If she does NOT boost, well, it may not be pretty - I have had it happen to me where I have had a change that is NOT pretty - when you have to wear for incontinence, you have to be PREPARED for anything, so if you have to go out for many hours or if you have to be away from home, or are staying in a place with friends or family, or a hotel, you may have to add a chair pad to make sure you wont wet the furniture if you are sitting or laying down on something.  :)

Brian

My job is always on the go and on the move. I don't even get time to change my diapers when I am at work. It's why I have to boost my diapers when I am going to work. Even the commute to work, I have to have my diapers boosted because I don't know if many places have bathrooms that are clean and safe for a diaper change. It's why at work, my diapers are kept boosted. I still bring a portable diaper changing pad that has a spare diaper, booster and some wipes to keep clean.

At home or around the neighborhood, it's just normal for me to be without a booster and I am in just a diaper and T-shirt, onesie or t-shirt dress on.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

Brian

Yeah, that's the thing about being a boring ass adult.? It's NOT like babies ever had to worry about that kinda stuff.?????? They just go wherever they go, and then Mommy and Daddy clean you up. And do baby talk with you, followed by snuggles and Cuddles.?♥️??♥️??

• Like 1